+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How fake is our history? (And was California an island a shoirt time ago?)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Default How fake is our history? (And was California an island a shoirt time ago?)

So I came across tho twitter thread proposing that in the recent future California is actually an island, many maps you can browse throughout this thread:

It lead me to ask the question wait just how fake is our history, then without asking it out loud or online hours later a friend recommended this video by Max Igan

Then found this one

FULL INTERVIEW HERE

Also for further investigation this thread of threads from the tweeter above is quite interesting, a bit unrelated but the first one about Zeepins is quite fascinating

So what do you think is Tartarus real, is our history past 250 years ago a lie? Was there an enlightened society wiped off the Earth for some reason?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Ben (9th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Gracy (9th August 2021), Journeyman (9th August 2021), lizhekb (9th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2021), Mashika (9th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021), Victoria (9th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Default Re: How fake is our history? (And was California an island a shoirt time ago?)

• When California was an Island or not?

• 18 Maps From When the World Thought California Was an Island
    Glen McLaughlin wandered into a London map shop in 1971 and discovered something strange. On a map from 1663 he noticed something he'd never seen before: California was floating like a big green carrot, untethered to the west coast of North America. He bought the map and hung it in his entryway, where it quickly became a conversation piece. It soon grew into an obsession. McLaughlin began to collect other maps showing California as an island.
    • The Time When California was an Island:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th August 2021 at 01:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (9th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021), Zionbrion (9th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: How fake is our history? (And was California an island a shoirt time ago?)

I started to give up on ole Max a couple of years back, when he got caught up in the whole Tartaria craze. I mean like, ok, if you want to go down the rabbit hole of things like Rome didn't even exist as a major world power, then fine. Whatever.

But, when he pushes the envelope to the extreme, as he does here in this talk with Richie Allen (at about 48:40) that Rome didn't even have a navy, that really made me begin to lose faith in him. Makes me want to say "come on man..."

That's happening a lot these days, as supposedly other serious serious people in the same vain, are just more and more spouting utter absurdities. And getting away with it without challenge simply because they're not mainstream media and have faithful followings.

There's a lot of bs in alternative media as well, same thing just different. It's a mine field we're trying to navigate here...

6. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Zionbrion (here)
    So I came across tho twitter thread proposing that in the recent future California is actually an island, many maps you can browse throughout this thread:

It lead me to ask the question wait just how fake is our history, then without asking it out loud or online hours later a friend recommended this video by Max Igan

Then found this one

FULL INTERVIEW HERE

Also for further investigation this thread of threads from the tweeter above is quite interesting, a bit unrelated but the first one about Zeepins is quite fascinating

So what do you think is Tartarus real, is our history past 250 years ago a lie? Was there an enlightened society wiped off the Earth for some reason?
    It's still is, for most part, in the "Baja" region in Mexico, and Mexico city was a lake or something like that. And go to Mexico and look at the zone in where the "Laguna the Chapala" was, it's giagantic wole in the earth these days, that used to be filled with water

This picture doesn't truly show the nature of it, you need to go step on that border and see it, it's world changing. There's a giant empty space what used to be filled with water, up to that tree you see on the picture, you can even still see how just a bit ahead of the tree on that picture, it's were the "beach" used to be. It's truly breathtaking standing on that border, and watching down and imagine all the water that is gone now. I can even say, that when you are at the very top of that place, a couple kilometers from that picture, your knees treble when you look down at the abism

And if you look at the mountains far away, you can even see where the border was, before the water went away. It's a tremendous experience, really

That little mountain on the left of the tree? That used to be an island, sometime around 400 years ago, or even more recently i believe
    Last edited by Mashika; 9th August 2021 at 02:19.
    Tired

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Brigantia (9th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021), palehorse (9th August 2021), thepainterdoug (9th August 2021), wondering (9th August 2021), Zionbrion (9th August 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Well, to answer the question to the title, I would say for the past 100 years, more lies are told than truth.

If history has taught us anything, it is that everything is possible.

Thanks for sharing the video.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

Brigantia (9th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021), wondering (9th August 2021), Zionbrion (9th August 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

very close to covid19

11. Link to Post #7
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

• I have deep respect for Max Igan and I truly appreciate most of his efforts ... he shared countless meaningful insights & wisdom's .. except when he occasionally uses Fat Earthers as sources "how to interpreted" history ... I can forgive that part or chapter or phase and focus on what is useful for me or not.
    I can talk for hours non-stop to disprove all flat-earth assumptions from memory not using any notes ... being Asperger (extreme eye for detail visually & audio memory) studied most "Flat Earth" Videos & Articles years ago after some F.E. people pushed me & "challenged" me multiple times.

But one that stands out (empirical evidence):

Everybody can put a stick in the ground when the Sun is shining (no clouds) and study the shadow movement each hour ... that turns out to be 15 degrees change per hour!! ... Which makes perfect sense for a globe as 24 times 15 degrees = 360 degrees (= Full Circle) ... when you study Flat Earth Model ("theory") ... and imagine you would put a stick in the ground analyzing the shadow of that model it will not produce 15 degrees change per hour during daylight ... period!

This alone should wake up any "Flat Earther" unless they do not want to use any brain cells and rather stick to endless flawed "reasoning" being debunked over and over and over. So sad. Wasting our times exposing an obvious PsyOp and all victims who are falling for it helping to discredit anyone who is in to genuine conspiracy research. So many times I heard "5G protesters are like Flat Earthers" or "Any Exposing The Great Reset Agenda2030 are like "Flat Earthers" etc. etc. etc. It perfectly fits/serves to downplay all real conspiracy research.

Please study this Project Avalon Forum Thread: FlatEarthPsyop (updated!)

After studying this link nobody can claim: "I did not know it was that bad!"

Flat Earthers do never represented sane conspiracy researchers ... I created (in my view) "The Ultimate Cure" for Flat Earthers being a victim of very sophisticated #FlatEarthPsyOp see: here ...it has 300+ very insightful content based replies and 125,000+ views! ... Most do not dare to study it, but lower themselves to misrepresent, whining about the featured video & post predictable F.E. BS memes all are debunked anyway!

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    Aug 9th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th August 2021 at 12:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Nasu (9th August 2021), wondering (9th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

The problem with the issue of Tartaria is that it has been tied to flat earth and mud flood, both of which are nonsense. Mud flooders post an old picture of a remote place with a dirt road and say' "Look at that road! Mud flooded!" Most roads did look like that outside cities until the 20th century, they don't have a clue about social history. Flat earth - well, what can you say? As I have seen the curvature of the earth from a plane cockpit on a night flight, I know beyond doubt that it is nonsense and nothing will convince me otherwise.

What's the best way to discredit something that is true? Link a dialogue to it that is a load of rubbish, so that everything gets thrown out!

Tartaria existed, that is beyond doubt. Look at any 16th century map and there it is in the area that we now know as Russia and a good part of Asia. I've looked into Fomenko's work on the distortion of history, some of his points I take issue with but I think that the main point of Scaliger's distorted timeline of history is valid.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (9th August 2021), muxfolder (10th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    The problem with the issue of Tartaria is that it has been tied to flat earth and mud flood, both of which are nonsense.
    Yep. The guy who tweeted this stuff re-tweeted Flat Earth posts from others and also claimed that a nuclear explosion in the Sahara a few hundreds years ago wiped a billion people.

He appears to be either mentally unbalanced, or high on something quite a lot of the time. And regarding the old maps, the map-makers were clearly (a) copying each other and (b) getting confused with Baja California (which is missing, and that offers a clue), and/or Vancouver Island (also missing completely).

Folks, there's nothing to see here.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Brigantia (9th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th August 2021), kudzy (9th August 2021), Mike (9th August 2021), muxfolder (10th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021), palehorse (9th August 2021), Stephanie (9th August 2021), Yoda (10th August 2021), Zionbrion (9th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Zionbrion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,416 times in 406 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    The problem with the issue of Tartaria is that it has been tied to flat earth and mud flood, both of which are nonsense.
    Yep. The guy who tweeted this stuff re-tweeted Flat Earth posts from others and also claimed that a nuclear explosion in the Sahara a few hundreds years ago wiped a billion people.

He appears to be either mentally unbalanced, or high on something quite a lot of the time. And regarding the old maps, the map-makers were clearly (a) copying each other and (b) getting confused with Baja California (which is missing, and that offers a clue), and/or Vancouver Island (also missing completely).

Folks, there's nothing to see here.
    In my defense I’m quite sick and delirious with covid

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zionbrion For This Post:

Brigantia (9th August 2021), Hym (9th August 2021), Mike (9th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021), palehorse (9th August 2021), Stephanie (9th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

In my defense I’m quite sick and delirious with covid
    You have our sympathies! Your opening sentence seems to confirm it.
    So I came across tho twitter thread proposing that in the recent future California is actually an island

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

bobme (10th August 2021), Brigantia (9th August 2021), Hym (9th August 2021), kudzy (9th August 2021), Mike (9th August 2021), Nasu (9th August 2021), palehorse (9th August 2021), Stephanie (9th August 2021), Yoda (10th August 2021), Zionbrion (9th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread