Thread: UFO and Paranormal Stories + Open Lines

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default UFO and Paranormal Stories + Open Lines

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

aoibhghaire (10th August 2021), DeeMetrios (10th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (9th August 2021), Inversion (9th August 2021), mojo (9th August 2021), toppy (10th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: UFO and Paranormal Stories + Open Lines

I thought I would use the above UFO heading to report something I heard on Project Camelot in the video on Kerry's 12th visit to interview Mark Richards during which one of the things discussed was the highly unusual happenings when a strange UFO landed at Rendelsham, England (this story was very different to the same incident I had heard before). Apparently, the ship communicated with the UN and military of both the USA and England before it landed, and there was a large contingent of people there to greet the ship. According to what Mark told Kerry, the ship communicated via thought (which included pictures) to circumvent the language barrier. The communications showed many types, races and worlds of other beings (which I believe communicated messages in their psychic ways, each differently). Apparently, this was so shocking to the humans who were allowed to monitor these communications that some went mad and/or were very seriously affected mentally thereafter. Now you might think that these were weak-minded people. However, I have had, and reported here in the past, and years later come across a report from a Military Milab experiencer, a direct confrontation with Alien Spirit Beings whose mental presence came across as a complete EVIL shock (with intent to harm), which was an instant sword of terror driven into my heart that caused me to cry out to the Lord Jesus for help and from which I was delivered instantly. I knew that had I not been delivered at that instant that my heart would have stopped; and this reaction was precisely what the Military Mylab experiencer described happened to him with his confrontation.

Years ago before I had the internet, I read of a crashed Ufo which was left exposed in the North-eastern USA; and by way of discouraging people from investigating this ship, should they come upon it, there was a frequency which induced the same sort of terror which I experienced coming out of it.

The second incidence of this frequency I read about was a small mention of the Island Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean (occupied by US Military) which was said to employ this frequency to frighten away snoopers. My reason for mentioning this is to show that DARPA has been obviously busy exploring and deploying the world of frequencies and their uses in many ways.

Finally, Kerry said that on her way home from the Mark Richard's interview, a vehicle tried to engineer a head-on crash with her car which she evaded. She felt that this was because the REAL STORY of the Rendelsham Incident was meant to be top secret.

I do not believe that the occupants of the ship wished to terrify earthlings. I believe that the Communications Archive of their Ship which was a Computer, merely downloaded a series of MENTAL pictures and mind states of many aliens in much the same way that we might if we visited a strange village in the wilds of Earth and downloaded a series of different languages in order to identify one with which to communicate with the strangers.

For the reason that as space explorers we would start wars inadvertently because we were frightened almost to death and took weapons to defend ourselves, it certainly would be better to employ robotic AI as humans could not be expected to endure the psychic shock of Alien minds communicated telepathicly. I am not however in favor of the concept of AI used to conquor or take over another. As expressed elsewhere, I do believe that the Evil Crystaline Entity spotted in space by Major Ed Dames is the one currently undermining the human race by controlling Earth's Controllers, currently in the process of Genociding us all.

In order to present a complete picture of my observations on the subject of Alien mind communication, I bring up the occurrence of the Astronaut who was taken to Antarctica and who suffered a heart attack and later died in the hospital. In Antarctica, either lying in STASIS in one of their PYRAMIDS or in the 30 mile diameter SPACESHIP which has been there for untold lengthy period of time, there are GIANTS (I would think asleep in stasis). It would be possible to communicate with their minds via equipment from DARPA but a human would have to be at the receiving end to monitor the contents of that mind. Due to my own experience and that of the Military Milab person, it is my belief that the Astronaut was unable to deal with the frequency shock coming off of the Alien Giant. Both the frequency and the force with which it would have been delivered, in Evil, would account for its deadly effect on humans.
    Last edited by amor; 10th August 2021 at 00:38. Reason: Typo.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

BrotherWayne (29th August 2021), DeeMetrios (10th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (18th August 2021), Siphonemis (10th August 2021), toppy (10th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread