Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast

Thread: Mike Lindell's election fraud presentation, 10 August 2021

1. Link to Post #81
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Default Re: Mike Lindell's election fraud presentation, 10 August 2021

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I think it's quite fitting that Mike Lindell brings up the big Jimmy Kimmel question again, which was basically if things were the other way around, would you be fighting this hard to get Biden in, and his immediate answer was yes.

In that light I have first a question, and then a suggestion:

Question) Suppose this whole thing were flipped on its ear. Trump remained in office with all of this evidence going against him, and Lindell was fighting like a mad dog to oust him and get the rightful winner in (Biden) to save the republic, would you have been equally upset right along with him?

Suggestion) That's the frame in which this symposium should be viewed. Like an impartial jury. After viewing everything Lindell presents here, ask yourself if that would be sufficient to have Trump ousted, and start going after the traitors who broke every rule in the book to keep him in.
    Hi Gracy May and everyone here (and of course Bill!),

it’s been a long while since I visited and responded on Avalon. I went through a lot of inner searching and evaluation and now it feels like time to revisit and maybe even get more active again (as in giving my 2 cents).

But, enough babbling (I just felt like it was rude to just respond after being away for 6 months without saying anything), in answer to your question:

This flipping of the situation hypothetically feels a little bit like asking: “what if the burgler was the rightful owner and the rightful owner was the burgler?” Then obviously the intentions and personality of the 2 characters would be flipped too and you would have the exact same situation.

In your case that would be that Biden from the alternative universe would be Trump from our universe and Trump from the alternative universe would be Biden from our universe and therefore you would have the exact same situation. 😉 And indeed you would have a Mike Lindell fighting for election integrity, so that the steal from the alternative Trump cabal would be exposed.

But we live in this universe, and this is how the cards are laid out at the moment... 😉

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), Blacklight43 (12th August 2021), Gracy (12th August 2021), mojo (12th August 2021), pabranno (12th August 2021), Pam (13th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

Mike didn't really prove voter fraud to me anyway, but I still know there was voter fraud because I think the elections have been controlled for many years going back to at least Johnson if not sooner! This means that there is no other conclusion folks. Trump was placed in his spot as prez just like all the others and must have been approved by the Committee of 300 or he would not have been there. The entire thing was and is a show, all of them actors playing a part and all of them the elite behind it all all along! Just another rich man's trick after countless others I'm afraid! As Q said tho, pray!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), PurpleLama (12th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), selinam (12th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Mike didn't really prove voter fraud to me anyway, but I still know there was voter fraud because I think the elections have been controlled for many years going back to at least Johnson if not sooner! This means that there is no other conclusion folks. Trump was placed in his spot as prez just like all the others and must have been approved by the Committee of 300 or he would not have been there. The entire thing was and is a show, all of them actors playing a part and all of them the elite behind it all all along! Just another rich man's trick after countless others I'm afraid! As Q said tho, pray!
    That link to Decoding Symbols blog I posted earlier, it suggests November/December as a possible time for the election reveal. My guess though is that any timing is subject to change based on events and public opinion.

On a broader sense I've come to look at virtually the entirety of the elites, from politicians, aristocrats to the most famous actors and musicians as actors, one and all. They play the roles assigned to them and prosper, or they find their career/bank balance/lifespan negatively impacted. Most of the supposed humble upbringings are fabricated and the rags to riches people are really bloodline/mystery religion background. Now that may sound looney tunes to some, but it does help me when viewing this soap opera of a world that's passing as reality these days!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (12th August 2021), atman (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), Blacklight43 (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), Pam (13th August 2021), Ratszinger (12th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Ratzinger

well I guess i have to ask myself which rich mans trick do I prefer? Biden trick or the Trump trick? And from the looks of things in Bidens first six months, Ill take the Trump trick
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 12th August 2021 at 13:29.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Alan (12th August 2021), Arcturian108 (12th August 2021), atman (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), Blacklight43 (12th August 2021), Ivanhoe (13th August 2021), mojo (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), Ratszinger (12th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), selinam (12th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

FrankSpeech.com
    • 50 states are represented.
    • tens of millions have watched
    Quick comment: Mike opened with an update on what happened last evening. A person that spoke at the Cyber Symposium had his house raided. His wife and four kids were at home. He'll speak about it later today. Mike Lindell was attacked last evening, people are receiving threats, and more.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th August 2021 at 14:37.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (12th August 2021), atman (12th August 2021), avid (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), Blacklight43 (12th August 2021), bluestflame (12th August 2021), BushPilot (12th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), mojo (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), selinam (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai "Government With Big Tech Destroys Free Speech” (35 min)

source

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vieywg

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Alan (12th August 2021), atman (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), BushPilot (12th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), selinam (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,274 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Ratzinger

well I guess i have to ask myself which rich mans trick do I prefer? Biden trick or the Trump trick? And from the looks of things in Bidens first six months, Ill take the Trump trick
    Agree fully there. Trump was certainly better for the country and believe me I'd love to be wrong but it's not looking good and I have to say Trump pushing vaccines the way he does doesn't sit well with me at all or build confidence that I am wrong. Thanks for the input
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), Journeyman (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #88
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

Trump never took the shot. When he got sick with covid he took a therapeutic - (J&J?). Two days later he was back to work. Why on earth would he now advocate for the shot?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), Blacklight43 (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), Pam (13th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #89
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    I think it's quite fitting that Mike Lindell brings up the big Jimmy Kimmel question again, which was basically if things were the other way around, would you be fighting this hard to get Biden in, and his immediate answer was yes.

In that light I have first a question, and then a suggestion:

Question) Suppose this whole thing were flipped on its ear. Trump remained in office with all of this evidence going against him, and Lindell was fighting like a mad dog to oust him and get the rightful winner in (Biden) to save the republic, would you have been equally upset right along with him?

Suggestion) That's the frame in which this symposium should be viewed. Like an impartial jury. After viewing everything Lindell presents here, ask yourself if that would be sufficient to have Trump ousted, and start going after the traitors who broke every rule in the book to keep him in.
    Hi Gracy May and everyone here (and of course Bill!),

This flipping of the situation hypothetically feels a little bit like asking: “what if the burgler was the rightful owner and the rightful owner was the burgler?” Then obviously the intentions and personality of the 2 characters would be flipped too and you would have the exact same situation.

In your case that would be that Biden from the alternative universe would be Trump from our universe and Trump from the alternative universe would be Biden from our universe and therefore you would have the exact same situation. 😉 And indeed you would have a Mike Lindell fighting for election integrity, so that the steal from the alternative Trump cabal would be exposed.

But we live in this universe, and this is how the cards are laid out at the moment... 😉
    Hi there BoR. Glad to see you back posting again, and that my question was part of getting you back in the ole saddle again.

First off, I want to remind that the question originally was posed to Mike Lindell himself when he did the Jimmy Kimmel show, although in going back and rewatching it just now, I was mistaken in that it came from the show's producer, not Jimmy, but it was Mike himself who brought it up. So I figured if Mike thought it was a fair enough question, and didn't bat an eye in answering it, it was fair enough to raise here with you fine people.

The whole 18 minute interview is quite good actually, I do think Mike is a good guy, and I recommend anyone following this closely to watch it. But at the least Mike brings up the question at about the 9:20 mark:

Now I think a little bit too much is being read into the question here. The only thing being flipped would be the election results themselves, how they may or may not have been tampered with to favor Trump over Biden, and the subsequent events that unfolded; not, "the intentions and personality of the 2 characters".

I'm a fan of the NFL (National Football League) here in the U.S., and for for the longest time I used to be what's referred to as a "homer". A homer is both one who only follows the home team, but more importantly here, is that they also have a difficult time viewing the game objectively, because they want that home team to win so badly.

When the referee throw a penalty flag on the home team it's automatically a bad call, but any flag thrown on the opposition it's a great call. When the referee negates an apparent touchdown catch for the home team saying his big toe was half out of bounds, the he needs glasses; but the same call on the opposition, then they were Johnny on the spot with eagle eyes.

Eventually I realized that's not the way the game should be viewed. I still of course root for the home team, but I try and watch it from more of an objective referee's perspective.

That's all my original post is about, objectivity. Personally I don't have a dog in this fight, but I've still yet to see any of the conclusive proof Mike Lindell keeps claiming he's offering up. If and when he manages to produce it, then I'll abruptly change my mind, it's that simple.

To one side that can mean I'm seeing it correctly, to the other side, it can mean I'm a victim of mind control and a Communist sympathizer, but I can only call 'em like I see 'em. Like a referee.

18. Link to Post #90
    Language
    English
    Thanks

home.frankspeech.com

Quick comment: The people that were attacked will be up soon. (After the current group.)

UPDATE: still waiting.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th August 2021 at 18:47.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (12th August 2021), Constance (14th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Gracie

Hey you stole my Ice Hockey analogy I used earlier in the year !! lol Using the Montreal Canadiens vrs the Philly flyers etc, if its my team, NO PENALTY are you crazy , if its theirs, PENALTY!!! OMG its so obvious!

Yes, this is the human dilemma . We are homers because we are tribal. Stlll to this day Ill hear someone say, hey, he's a good Irishmen , come join our game or sit with us and clink beer mugs etc. As if an Indian person cant do the same.
    Well , it's tribal, be it conscious or subconscious.

I see this with age as well. In fact, it permeates everything. Even tattooed people feel comfort with a fellow tatt person.

But beyond all this, there is a truth, and thats what Im interested in.

btw, I dont believe Mike lindell would do this same thing if the election went the other way. Hes kinda trapped with that question. But its irrelevant to me because it's a short circuit question similar to being asked while with you wife, would you rather have sex with Halley Berry?

what do you want him to say?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Gracy (12th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #92
    Language
    English
    Thanks

AZ Leaders Expose How Election Was Stolen In Their State (30 min)

source

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vifrdz

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (12th August 2021), BushPilot (12th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), Inversion (12th August 2021), mojo (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

RunningDeer/ many thanks for posting these. Please keep doing so

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

BushPilot (12th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), mojo (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #94
    United States Avalon Member andyangel1205's Avatar
    Thanks

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to andyangel1205 For This Post:

pabranno (13th August 2021), RunningDeer (13th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #95
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Joe Oltmann, Josh Merritt, Phil Waldron, David Clements, and Patrick Colbeck (1:07:00)

source

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vifv78

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (12th August 2021), Constance (14th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

30. Link to Post #96
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    FrankSpeech.com
    • 50 states are represented.
    • tens of millions have watched
    Quick comment: Mike opened with an update on what happened last evening. A person that spoke at the Cyber Symposium had his house raided. His wife and four kids were at home. He'll speak about it later today. Mike Lindell was attacked last evening, people are receiving threats, and more.
    home.frankspeech.com

Current block: The panel shares the intimidation on their loved ones and themselves during the Cyber Symposium. And more...
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th August 2021 at 20:50.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

BushPilot (12th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

32. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

atman (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), BoR (12th August 2021), BushPilot (12th August 2021), ClearWater (13th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), Satori (13th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

34. Link to Post #98
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

It has been a long 3 days. So many excellent speakers. I have watched it all. I like to have all the data to make my own decision.

What I like about these folks is that they are human, and they attribute their strength to God - they never forget to call on God. That alone has been refreshing. And when I think about all the information I deem compelling over these last many months it has often come from those with the same basic values in common.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

35. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

atman (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), BushPilot (12th August 2021), greybeard (12th August 2021), Matthew (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), Satori (13th August 2021), selinam (12th August 2021), thepainterdoug (12th August 2021)

36. Link to Post #99
    Language
    English
    Thanks

home.frankspeech.com
    ”The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.”
    I lost the connection for a chunk of time. It could be because there’s a lot of people watching on this last day of the Cyber Symposium.

UPDATE: Still experiencing connection problems.

Here's earlier footage on the Bannon’s War Room with guests, Seth Keshel, Brian Kennedy, and Dr. Shiva.

Steve Bannon says there was a security innocent (infiltration) there last night. He said that it was more serious than what Mike Lindell is letting on. He’ll report at a later time because of the time crunch.

Shocking Developments Coming Out Of Cyber Symposium Today (54 min)

source

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vig0gx
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th August 2021 at 22:51.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

atman (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), BushPilot (12th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021)

38. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Mike Lindell looked quite shaken. I wouldn't be surprised that his life was threatened and some violence occurred. When he was up on the top to the right, a woman who i felt may be his wife was wiping tears from her eyes.
    I have such a mix of feelings. One being that present day armchair America and this pussy generation are too indifferent to any of this. They like drama on Netflix. They cant recognize what this is regardless of what it proves. Its beyond about Trump or Biden. These people are fighting for the idea of America while a cynical sedated country yawns and picks fly S**T from pepper

Oh well. Perhaps thats why we will all need to lose it.

39. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

atman (12th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (12th August 2021), BushPilot (12th August 2021), DNA (13th August 2021), mountain_jim (12th August 2021), pabranno (13th August 2021), RunningDeer (12th August 2021), Satori (13th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 5 7 LastLast