+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kerry Cassidy..message from unknown source

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy..message from unknown source

Quote It should be asked what is the value in releasing such alerts .... Is anyone , even the most dedicated fan of Kerry , realistically going to move , get safe and stock up???

Those who haven't moved somewhere safe by now , probably never will.... But it IS important to do , I believe
    I think it can several purposes. It's like yelling fire in the theater, when real fire hits we will all ignore the warnings. We become frustrated and feel powerless because we don't know who to trust. We become anxious and remain on edge and exhausted by being on guard 24/7 because it may just be real. We begin to attack those who bring the messages, you know "don't shot the messenger". Next time that person may think twice and not give out real intel and community cohesion is torn apart.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Blacklight43 (11th August 2021), bluestflame (11th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), meat suit (11th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Merkaba360 (11th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), palehorse (11th August 2021), Peace in Oz (11th August 2021), pyrangello (11th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

I'm going to say, bold (or whatever it is said) that there is nothing "engineering' anything behind those words. Because it's painfully obvious they, whoever wrote those words, said or meant to express this is a global event, but they, as i said before, forgot the world lives on different time zones

Some long ago, on another site, someone made a claim, also for the "days of darkness" which is a ridiculous claim *always, always, always* based on religious believes of the "3 days of darkness" that come from catholic religion, from this:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Days_of_Darkness

And when i asked him to explain why his time, when said "it will start around 12 pm" did not match most of the countries in Europe and Asia, he went mute for 2 days, and then, when he was pretending to be offline i asked, well at this point he's probably already going through the 3 days of darkness, but we are not, i wonder if he will come back at some point, of if we are already on hell and he was 'lifted up" and went to heaven.

He felt so offended he had to reply, insulting me to no end because i was a "devil messenger" and plenty other things. Then he got banned soon after. Because he forgot that he being on heaving and we being in hell, meant he wasn't around to type on his keyboard again to insult me for exposing him :headpalm:

The thing is this, when people make claims like that, they usually forget their centric view of the world, they always think the world turns around their beliefs and understanding

So i could claim, in a joking way, that i'm from the future, because currently for me is 7:14 AM on Wednesday, August 11, 2021, and yet i'm still here online. And i just checked and in California it is 9:16 PM, Tuesday, August 10, 2021

So whoever is in control, has clearly no real understanding of Time Zones across the world. This is supposed to be a Global event, but clearly they had the American continent only in mind when they made that claim... Explain to me how a being, or whatever, that is in control or knowledge of that kind of event, doesn't understand how time zones work?

Australia is also on the losing end here, they did not get the notification, as it is around 2:20 pm in Sydney right now! And they thought they were US allies! No one has cared to notify Australians about the impeding doom? What is this?

And what about Japan, they are also way into their day, not knowing what's going to come later through the day! It's about about when the US goes into and after 12:00 AM, then the entire world goes into this new stage, regardless of whoever else goes unprepared, because the message is clearly and obviously only targeting people in the Americas continent, and not a single person otherwise, in this entire planet

Explain that to me

Quote Posted by oz936636 (here)
    "... Vaccination mandates worldwide with lockdowns. When this in fact occurs you will know we are right around the corner from a new world folks, do not get angry, and do not panic whatsoever. This is needed. Yes it truly must happen like this so we can transition to a bright future. ...."

Forced Vaccination (vaccination mandates ) ?? lockdown ??? Don't panic , it has to happen that way for a bright new future ... Classic

The big error they made was in releasing this on the 11 Aug , when the event is said to start on the 11 Aug ... they should release a few months before , (just like Jordan Maxwell did with his October surprise ) ... that way people are watching the calendar , counting off the days wondering , "Will it happen" ... It's wastes more time that way , more of a distraction ...

So how is such a thing engineered ? The high level source (Viking) is probably under CIA control ... we must assume he fed Kerry good information in the past to be trusted by her ( just the same as JM who was told by his "master astrologer" about the October surprise )

Then Kerry may have been targeted with remote mind control to encourage her go public with it ... It all helps bring madness to the truth movement and create chaos...

It should be asked what is the value in releasing such alerts .... Is anyone , even the most dedicated fan of Kerry , realistically going to move , get safe and stock up???

Those who haven't moved somewhere safe by now , probably never will.... But it IS important to do , I believe
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th August 2021 at 04:42.
    Tired

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), oz93666 (11th August 2021), Savannah (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

And i'm sorry if i sound rude and arrogant, or direct/assertive, but let's look at this reality with better ways, there is a lot more going on, day by day, than what we see on our city/country/continent, so we must always consider that in everything that goes on. And when i see people just assuming the world is just what they have in the front of their eyes, and put it up as a reality somehow, it truly causes me trouble. I'm not the only one that has been through a lot of countries through the years, and has learned a lot of different cultures, and when you do, you learn to see things in a very different way.

Unless of course i come from a different future than yours, where none of that stuff happened, but i think i would know that.. Unless... I'm trying to mislead you so that it happens in your time/present instead of mine. I guess we will never know

Maybe all the mods and owners here on Avalon come from other reality as well, and we are here just to make sure this world goes through that stuff, so that our own world doesn't

Maybe Bill Ryan comes from Mars, or Venus, or even Saturn, but born from the second Earth in the other reality we share, from where the UFO comes from.

And he has his inter dimensional space ship hidden up there in Lake Baikal, at my basement in my mountain Cabin. I'm just keeping it safe for him until he decides to get back

Who could tell, indeed...
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th August 2021 at 04:56.
    Tired

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), pyrangello (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,756 times in 20,829 posts

Lightbulb Re: Kerry Cassidy..message from unknown source

• Turn Off YOUR Phone, 8/11/21

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/8SfhscgAVQxi

yup it could be true ... it could be totally over-hyped ... but then the "over-hype" (mass attention - mass exposure) could be the real reason why the original (abuse within the) operation is postponed ... or even halted (prevented by all of us) forever

Verrrry cheezy of me ... I know

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th August 2021 at 08:47.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Journeyman (11th August 2021), Mashika (11th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), mountain_jim (11th August 2021), Nasu (11th August 2021), palehorse (11th August 2021), pyrangello (11th August 2021), Savannah (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    ....it's painfully obvious they, whoever wrote those words, said or meant to express this is a global event, but they, as i said before, forgot the world lives on different time zones
    And what about Japan, they are also way into their day, not knowing what's going to come later through the day! It's about about when the US goes into and after 12:00 AM, then the entire world goes into this new stage, regardless of whoever else goes unprepared, because the message is clearly and obviously only targeting people in the Americas continent, and not a single person otherwise, in this entire planet

Explain that to me
    For many Americans , America IS the world ... America goes it's own way almost in defiance of global unity ... it is the only country not using the metric system ... It is the only country using dates that go month day year ... the rest of the world uses day month year ... the result is when you see 8/1/21 .. you don't know if it's August 1st or Jan 8th ..a small thing but it all adds to the chaos /disunity.

This was an American Agent giving intel to an American audience about events in America , the FEMA phone alerts are for America only ...

I don't know where you live Mashika , but if not in America you don't exist ...the darkness will not touch you.

10. Link to Post #26
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    ....it's painfully obvious they, whoever wrote those words, said or meant to express this is a global event, but they, as i said before, forgot the world lives on different time zones

Explain that to me
    For many Americans , America IS the world ... America goes it's own way almost in defiance of global unity ... it is the only country not using the metric system ... It is the only country using dates that go month day year ... the rest of the world uses day month year ... the result is when you see 8/1/21 .. you don't know if it's August 1st or Jan 8th ..a small thing but it all adds to the chaos /disunity.

This was an American Agent giving intel to an American audience about events in America , the FEMA phone alerts are for America only ...
    Quote I don't know where you live Mashika , but if not in America you don't exist ...the darkness will not touch you.
    Probably that the last thing i reply to in Avalon in the next months. If just you knew... lmao

Quote This was an American Agent giving intel to an American audience about events in America
    Not quite, they claimed it was a "Global event", but just as to scare people beyond what they can handle at a single time. But they indeed said it was a global event

Hard to think the US alone would be affected by it while other countries would just sit watching. IT is not how things work these days

Anyway, it is 1 pm for me, really, and i can see by checking that it is around between 3 and 5 am for you, in continental US. So has something happened yet?

*Corrected to say that in the UK is around 11 am* and yet still waiting to know if something has happened
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th August 2021 at 10:05.
    Tired

11. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), Nasu (11th August 2021), oz93666 (11th August 2021), pyrangello (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Wind (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

....*Corrected to say that in the UK is around 11 am* and yet still waiting to know if something has happened
    I live in Thailand , Mashika , have done for 16 years , but am a UK citizen .. perhaps I should fly the Thai flag next to my forum name ....

I went to the local building shop today looking for a 10mm drill ... Guess what they only had imperial drills in inches imported from the US ... very strange .. I would have thought China would dominate this market with metric ... I had to buy the closest smaller one and wiggle it to make the hole bigger....

This sort of thing has been a constant frustration all my life . I will know when we have world unity ... I will only need one set of spanners , one set of taps and dies , one set of drills , all METRIC.

13. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

....*Corrected to say that in the UK is around 11 am* and yet still waiting to know if something has happened
    I live in Thailand , Mashika , have done for 16 years , but am a UK citizen .. perhaps I should fly the Thai flag next to my forum name ....

I went to the local building shop today looking for a 10mm drill ... Guess what they only had imperial drills in inches imported from the US ... very strange .. I would have thought China would dominate this market with metric ... I had to buy the closest smaller one and wiggle it to make the hole bigger....

This sort of thing has been a constant frustration all my life . I will know when we have world unity ... I will only need one set of spanners , one set of taps and dies , one set of drills , all METRIC.
    There's a group working very hard to bring that unity about.

I just wish that simplifying drill bit purchase was the primary goal.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Mashika (11th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), mountain_jim (11th August 2021), oz93666 (12th August 2021), palehorse (11th August 2021), Pam (11th August 2021), pyrangello (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Wind (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

"... Vaccination mandates worldwide with lockdowns. When this in fact occurs you will know we are right around the corner from a new world folks, do not get angry, and do not panic whatsoever. This is needed. Yes it truly must happen like this so we can transition to a bright future. ...."

Forced Vaccination (vaccination mandates ) ?? lockdown ??? Don't panic , it has to happen that way for a bright new future ... Classic

The big error they made was in releasing this on the 11 Aug , when the event is said to start on the 11 Aug ... they should release a few months before , (just like Jordan Maxwell did with his October surprise ) ... that way people are watching the calendar , counting off the days wondering , "Will it happen" ... It's wastes more time that way , more of a distraction ...

So how is such a thing engineered ? The high level source (Viking) is probably under CIA control ... we must assume he fed Kerry good information in the past to be trusted by her ( just the same as JM who was told by his "master astrologer" about the October surprise )

Then Kerry may have been targeted with remote mind control to encourage her go public with it ... It all helps bring madness to the truth movement and create chaos...

It should be asked what is the value in releasing such alerts .... Is anyone , even the most dedicated fan of Kerry , realistically going to move , get safe and stock up???

Not to be cruel to Kerry, but let's face it she implicitly trusts Mark Richards....so I will take all this with a grain of salt.

Don't most of you in the US get AMBER alerts for a missing child on your phone? If this is done, it's done with the idea of programming you to experience more fear and confusion.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Islander12 (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Kryztian (11th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), mountain_jim (11th August 2021), Nasu (11th August 2021), Wind (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Flip that around and it's my sentiment exactly. Hate metric sizes from Europe or China. Metric has no human measurements, going from cm to meter without the human measurements of inches and feet. On job sites we have to yell out insane numbers in the thousands now, which no one understands organically. So they yell 4978.4mm, when the human number is 16' 4".

My pet peeve...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Kryztian (11th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), pyrangello (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)

Flip that around and it's my sentiment exactly. Hate metric sizes from Europe or China. Metric has no human measurements, going from cm to meter without the human measurements of inches and feet. On job sites we have to yell out insane numbers in the thousands now, which no one understands organically. So they yell 4978.4mm, when the human number is 16' 4".

My pet peeve...
    Ok, I know this is off topic. I always loved the British weight "stone". She weighs X stone. I get such a visual picture and history from that. How would you ever originally get stones the same weight to use that? Back to topic.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Kryztian (11th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), palehorse (11th August 2021), selinam (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,736 times in 2,089 posts

Pertaining to the upcoming alert : During those 10 Days of Communication Darkness the following things will happen. We will receive 7 "Trumpets " aka E B S text messages on our phones alerting us to tune into our TV at this time. Our phones will only work for 911 and we are informed the Signal App, which is military encrypted will be available. Our TV’s will only show 3 explanatory movies on a continuous loop for the 10 days. It will cover topics of Arrests,, tribunals, fraud corruption, pedophilia etc.

Some of the detailed messaging above hits home with me and things I had heard of long ago . Consider President Trump came from nowhere , was laughed at and investigated and he's still swinging ,remember that catch phrase " Don't mess with the Donald". Then this party that was at Obama's house, If you look at the thread Hollywood awakening here on avalon what were the names that kept popping up Oprah, Hanks, Spielberg, Tiegen, I believe they were all there for that shindig maskless thumbing their noses at all of us for the rules they imposed on us. How about the fence around DC -inverted I may add with the bolts to the outside, tunnels smoking. The FBI building still empty and boarded up. The explosion in Nashville , The rumored assassination attempt on Trump at Mar La go. The mercy ships that docked in LA and New York and no one aboard , maybe? The start of Space Force that President trump initiated. There has been so much activity in the last 4 years that have so many mystery's attached to them. The message Kerry posted seems like a recap of something official like sitting around a campfire telling the story to another person and then re-wrote. Something tells me this is the month where the rubber meets the road. There is so much chatter in front of us and behind the scenes I believe we are coming to the crossroads in a positive and constructive way for a final outcome, doesn't mean that it wouldn't be painful along the way after all progress involves risk and there is pain associated with that. We all need to just stay the course. Everyone that is here in avalon reading or members , are all here for the same reason we chose to be here during this time. .

And here you go who has been aligned with Trump the entire time :

Marine Corps General David H. Berger on Monday rebuked Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin’s edict requiring all Armed Forces personnel to submit to Covid-19 vaccinations under threat of court martial or discharge, said a source in Gen. Berger’s office who overheard a heated conversation between them.

Gen. Berger telephoned the defense secretary minutes after he said in a press conference that the Covid-19 vaccination is needed to maintain military readiness and that he would enforce the mandatary vaccination policy regardless of FDA approval status.

“There will be no mandatory vaccinations for my Marines,” Gen. Berger said.

In a transcript of the call reviewed by Real Raw News, Gen. Berger lambasted Austin and branded him a traitor.

“Under no circumstances will Marines be compelled to take a potentially hazardous vaccination that the FDA won’t even fully endorse,” Gen. Berger told Austin. “You are a coward and a traitor, manipulated by people pushing bad policy on the men and women who provide security to our nation. Neither you nor your puppet president has authority to enforce such a policy.”

My buddy has always told me that nothing can happen in the US without the support of the military . Looks like a line is being drawn now.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 11th August 2021 at 13:46.

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (11th August 2021), bluestflame (11th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (11th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Savannah (11th August 2021), selinam (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,637 times in 2,654 posts

Hopefully, this is another episode of Kerry’s ‘Ripping Yarns’…
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...Yarns_episodes

Funnily enough, I remember Bill threatening to ‘eat his hat’ if something went wrong, fortunately in that instance he was correct, hat intact, but I have no hat to eat - not even a feathery ‘fascinator’ - so I can be maligned for a short time (5 minutes) if I am wrong…
    Last edited by avid; 11th August 2021 at 14:10.
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), Inversion (11th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (11th August 2021), selinam (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #34
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    The mercy ships that docked in LA and New York and no one aboard , maybe?
    Can you expand on that? ???

Quote The start of Space Force that President trump initiated.
    The US, along with China and Russia, and even India, has been in space as a military for way too long already, this "Space Force" thing is just for domestic public consumption, it's not even real.

Way back in the 80's both the US and Russia already had a full military deployment on space, and they shared tech all along the way, and still do

The US still uses Russian rocket engines, and has full access to the blue prints. even Elon Musk got to inspect them, and he could not turn that into something they could reproduce, it tells a lot about how the US and Russia have been really cooperating all those decades. If someone like Elon Musk reads and has the blue prints inspected and marvels at how it is possible it can work the way it does, and can't find a way to replicate that engine... then, what are we really flying out there in space?

Elon Musk was able to reverse engineer some of that tech and now we can see the results, after lots of years, but that's tech decades and decades old, both the US had it for way even before Elon was born, and yet he just got to make it work, and with help from both the US and Russia ... :D

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/28/elon...to-spacex.html
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th August 2021 at 19:40.
    Tired

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (11th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

It's 12th of August here in Finland now and the world still looks the same. I can predict that the sun will come up in the morning as usual!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

I am B (12th August 2021), Jad (12th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mashika (11th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Nasu (12th August 2021), Patient (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Maybe its because these damn skeptics from the east keep messing with the timeline with their doubts and hopelessness fueled energy, and won't let the revolution begin in the US.

Imma get sky high on some hardcore hopium and see if I manage to get the enlightment timeline straight last minute.

45min to midnight

'MURICA!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

janette (12th August 2021), Mashika (11th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Patient (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Wind (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #37
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

I'm sorry. I promise won't do that again, i'll turn off my time machine now and go go the basement as punishment for my sin

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    Maybe its because these damn skeptics from the east keep messing with the timeline with their doubts and hopelessness fueled energy, and won't let the revolution begin in the US.

Imma get sky high on some hardcore hopium and see if I manage to get the enlightment timeline straight last minute.

45min to midnight

'MURICA!
    Tired

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

I am B (11th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #38
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    It's 12th of August here in Finland now and the world still looks the same. I can predict that the sun will come up in the morning as usual!
    Same here, Thursday 12th and 23 minutes past midnight and nothing has happened yet, i'm terrible disappointed! I demand explanations! I want my end of the world event now, I did not spent the entire life waiting for it just so the date is moved forward another year once again!
    Tired

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ewan (11th August 2021), gord (12th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Wind (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,975 times in 2,392 posts

I hear the Grouse population have a similar concern about something happening on the 12th of August.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

avid (12th August 2021), gord (12th August 2021), I am B (11th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mashika (11th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Nasu (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Wind (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #40
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

I hear the Grouse population have a similar concern about something happening on the 12th of August.
    Everyone cares about the turkey being pardoned by the U.S. President, but no one ever thinks about the Grouse out there!

#GrouseLivesMatter
    Tired

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ewan (11th August 2021), gord (12th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Nasu (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Wind (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast