+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Kerry Cassidy..message from unknown source

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

Default Re: Kerry Cassidy..message from unknown source

Which "America"? People toss the word "America" around like there aren't three continents that use the word "America", There is North Central and South did people forget that? Please Canada is in North America, Panama is in Central America and Brazil South America ETC ETC.. We aren't all Part of the United States of America but some people sure love lumping everyone in with the US, it just reeks of Low IQ when you refer to the United States of America as the only "America".....
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DouglasDanger For This Post:

Inversion (12th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), Patient (11th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Victoria (11th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    Which "America"? People toss the word "America" around like there aren't three continents that use the word "America", There is North Central and South did people forget that? Please Canada is in North America, Panama is in Central America and Brazil South America ETC ETC.. We aren't all Part of the United States of America but some people sure love lumping everyone in with the US, it just reeks of Low IQ when you refer to the United States of America as the only "America".....
    американский (amerikanskiy) is a term used in Russia to refer to the US citizens, also it is called "Соединенные Штаты Америки" or CША, and never "USA" but the word America is embedded there

I understand, and i have posted about how the US is misusing the name America for their own, when it is the full continent, but for current, real world situation, and across the entire world, "America" represents the US, and most countries in North, Central and South America, accept it as such these days. As wrong as it may be

And for example, countries like Mexico, which i know well and lived on for lots of years, it's called Мексика (Meksika) so it doesn't really translate well. In general terms, we all understand that the US represents the entire continent, as far as global domination and goals are, except for the few countries like Cuba, Venezuela and others

So yeah, hard to take, but in our current world, the US is the face and administrator of Америка (America)

Maybe it can help to remember how the USSR was called "Russia", even if there were a lot of republics on the Union, just like right now there are a lot of countries on the European Union. In the American continent, it's clear the US is the leader, even if not on this other side of the world, so when back in the cold war the USSR was called "Russia" they included Ukranians, Belorusians, Polands, and so and so on, even if they were not Russian at all, in the end. So yeah, it's the "head of the union", and the US is the head of America, right now
    Last edited by Mashika; 11th August 2021 at 22:38.
    Tired

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

janette (12th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), wondering (12th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I totally whole heartedly agree!! (not meaning to derail the thread)

A Canadian goes travelling through UK/Europe, and time and time again people will say "Oh! You're American!" Now I know they are thinking USA, not North American. When you politely correct them and say, "Well, technically yes I am American, but I am a Canadian." They are quickly educated. And often return a big smile.

Central and South America are pretty significant places. Imagine soccer (football) without South America! ( I am not ignoring Mexico - always good football/soccer teams.)

Look at the size (land) of Canada!

Back on topic - it is still Aug 11 here, so if this was real then there is still time for this to occur. But at the same time, if something of this magnitude was going to occur it would be kept secret. If you were going to take control over the emergency broadcast system, that would be something that you would not want any leaks getting out to spoil the effort.

If Kerry Cassidy had that info, why would she so recklessly leak it? I am sure Kerry had the best intentions, but she should understand that given todays technology and the amount of people working online searching for any type of info about organizations that would go against what "they" have in their plans, someone would probably be watching Kerry's posts. They are watching all of the journalists of course. Just because you are not on You tube doesn't mean they can't find you.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Eva2 (12th August 2021), I am B (11th August 2021), ian33 (11th August 2021), Inversion (12th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I totally whole heartedly agree!! (not meaning to derail the thread)

A Canadian goes travelling through UK/Europe, and time and time again people will say "Oh! You're American!" Now I know they are thinking USA, not North American. When you politely correct them and say, "Well, technically yes I am American, but I am a Canadian." They are quickly educated. And often return a big smile.

Central and South America are pretty significant places. Imagine soccer (football) without South America! ( I am not ignoring Mexico - always good football/soccer teams.)

Look at the size (land) of Canada!

Back on topic - it is still Aug 11 here, so if this was real then there is still time for this to occur. But at the same time, if something of this magnitude was going to occur it would be kept secret. If you were going to take control over the emergency broadcast system, that would be something that you would not want any leaks getting out to spoil the effort.

If Kerry Cassidy had that info, why would she so recklessly leak it? I am sure Kerry had the best intentions, but she should understand that given todays technology and the amount of people working online searching for any type of info about organizations that would go against what "they" have in their plans, someone would probably be watching Kerry's posts. They are watching all of the journalists of course. Just because you are not on You tube doesn't mean they can't find you.
    Hard to say, but "if you leak it it may not happen, if enough people know about it". But i don't think this is something she learned from someone else, this came from other people, and it was meant to obfuscate and mislead people. That's why it was written with only US people in mind, and no one else, even if it said "global event" in several ways
    Tired

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Eva2 (12th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Mercedes (12th August 2021), tendril (12th August 2021), Victoria (11th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,340 times in 472 posts

Quote Posted by DouglasDanger (here)
    it just reeks of Low IQ when you refer to the United States of America as the only "America".....
    I wouldn't necessarily call it low IQ when people refer to the United States of America as the only "America".

I'd call it laziness....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Le Chat For This Post:

janette (12th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Heard these ideas over the years many times. Perhaps a targeted EMF mind implant

Reminds me of Oscar Wild-
    The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything.”

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

aoibhghaire (12th August 2021), janette (12th August 2021), Journeyman (13th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3