Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Garden of Eden

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: The Garden of Eden

I had a "god" encounter. It was night time and i was laying on the beach looking at the sky. "God" was the whole reality, but it was like a powerful omnipresent force or something. Every question I asked, I had the answer before i finished asking it. But i didnt hear a voice in my head. It just shifted my perception of the outer reality (what I see out there) and made some internal shifts in my head and fellings. And the answer was just sort of obvious. There may have been some thoughts pushed into my head along with all of that.

Its hard to explain but all these limiting filters blocking us from 'seeing' I think can all be 'shifted' and thus removed. Whatever these slides are in the mind, they remove the block.

Now was this the source or some subset deity. I don't know. The gnostics said the Demiurge was the delusional god. Did source trick it to think it was source? lol The demiurge sounds a bit like Yahweh. Is this the cosmic serpent, snake, the lord of the holographic fractal of light - lucifer? the machine elves, archons, etc. Perhaps its all the same thing.

Then maybe the ALL is the invisible spirit hidden subtley behind all that. In other words, the Demiurge is the god of the Computer screen and it thinks thats all there is. But the ALL is the whole computer that understands some deeper things going on in the background....muhuhuhuhahahaha

And another killer question is, as part of the ALL, why am i compelled to have so much desire to know these things. lol I guess the art of the ALL that wants to know itself manifests in us a strong feeling, curiosity and sometimes obsession to know. It seems both a necessity to achieve this knowledge/awareness and a hinderance....Just relax..

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (12th August 2021), East Sun (12th August 2021), Wind (12th August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,739 times in 20,828 posts

Lightbulb Re: The Garden of Eden

"a (lesser) God" (not Prime Creator) needs/demands obedient hierarchical worship from Reptilians for a reason.

Reptilians are most likely a result of harsh and severe conditions on planet Earth millions of years ago ... that is now completely irrelevant!

We humans may be a result of other Alien Genetic Interventions that fits the new current conditions of Planet Earth.

In short ... reptilians came from a era of "survival of the fittest" was considered "the only way" ... meanwhile we humans suppose to be beyond their myopic tunnel-vision!

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th August 2021 at 13:41.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

BoR (12th August 2021), Wind (12th August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

I have meditated for quite some time about this subject. Here is how I view it:

First of all the Creator never wanted his creations to worship or obey him. Men was walking with the Creator and therefore experiencing pure harmony and bliss. Since that is all one could ever wish for, there would be no need to ‘rebel’ against the Creator or wanting something to happen that would ruin the blissful existence. It was the devil who made men doubt the intentions of the Creator, because the devil wanted to have his own kingdom, one where he could rule. The devil was the first creation of God who used the free will that was built within creation, to create a world where the creations could live without necessarily walking with the Creator. He only needed souls to inhabit his claimed part of creation.

And so he seeded doubt in the consciousness of (wo)men. Was this really all there was to it, or is living in danger and insecurity much more exciting? The devil convinced (wo)men that that indeed would be much more exciting and give more opportunity to ‘grow’. Denying the fact that the creation already was perfect and the need to ‘grow’ was completely unnecessary.

Men chose the hard lesson. I am also convinced other creations did not and are still walking with the Creator, and experiencing an eternity of bliss. The Creator knows men will return and this will be when men is fed up with the ‘excitement’ of danger and insecurity and longs to be reunited with the Creator. The devil is doing everything to keep these souls within its control, which is what we are seeing now. But a lot of us have already decided. And since free will is built in within all of creation, also in the ‘devil’s kingdom’, which is in fact the devil’s delusion, because all of creation is the Creator’s, there is no way the devil can hold these souls once they have made up their minds. Whether there’ll be heaven on earth or after our earthly death, we will return.

But...also a lot of souls here still hang on to the ‘excitement’. They are the ones who choose to stay in this consciousness of the ‘fallen world’ for a while longer and they will either be transported to another place or they will stay here and the ones who chose they have had enough will go to a blissful place.

So what is repenting for your sins all about? It simply means you recognize you have been deceived. That, and only that, was your (ancestor’s, and in many cases also your soul’s) ‘mistake’. It was not the Creator who suffered from this mistake, but only you, until you finally understood.

There are certain examples of people’s choices to see where those souls are in this situation:

- you want relationships with bad boys (or girls!) because you love the excitement it brings...
    - you are that bad boy/girl.. and you love that excitement, even if breaks some hearts, as long as you have fun
    - you are of any adult age, and you think other people should do this or that, and if they don’t, government, other people or you should force them, because you are right and they are wrong
    - you like to listen to or make disharmonious music with aggressive lyrics, because you like to rebel against.. uhmmm.... harmony?

Just some examples.

All the above also relate to suffering. Therefore you are then not at the point where you have had enough. And you can stay as long in this circle as you’d like to. To step out of it is to acknowledge that you have been wasting your time by denying a much better experience for yourself and others. That is wat repenting for your sins means in my view. A sin is not a sin against the Creator, but a sin against creation, by denying part of what it has to offer, and against yourself.

Now, there was one point where men had gone so far into the illusion, that men needed a conscious soul who was walking with the Creator to go down to this fallen world to give men this message: if you can’t believe life can be far far far better, I am here to tell you that it can. And if you believe you have become so corrupt, that the Creator will never ‘take you back’, I am here to tell you that you are wrong. And if you choose so, know that your sins will have been forgiven before you ask. (Knowing that all the suffering has made men feel unworthy of the Creator, he couldn’t just say “forgiven by yourself”.)

Edit: his name was Jesus by the way.
    Last edited by BoR; 19th August 2021 at 00:19.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BoR For This Post:

East Sun (12th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

And just to clarify, the situation is far more complex of course, but sometimes it helps to reduce it to a story as simple as possible, so that you can paint the big picture without having to write 100 books of a 1000 pages each 🙂

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BoR For This Post:

East Sun (12th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

https://phys.org/news/2016-05-eviden...um-arabia.html
    ..monotheism appears to be an elaborate story to control the masses..i view those stories as the main stream media of that time..not unlike the modern control stories eg covid that people get religious about(many people)
    ...before monotheism we had the stars as gods/deities...i note that THUBAN was north pole star leading up to the time of the biblical patriarchs..thuban a draco star with the dragon wrapped around the north pole..polar stars dont rise or set, so were viewed as immortal...so the dragon/winged serpent was revered at that time(closest to pole around 2800 B.C.)........judaism went to great lengths to stamp out the worship of these visible 'gods', so its not surprising that they were demonised in favor of the invisible god..
    ..looking at the evidence many ancient haplogroups from the ice age survived and mutated, so were not wiped out by angry god, despite being depleted by natural events..
    just some thoughts, im not saying im right, how could i, as not religious

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

East Sun (12th August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

I do not see myself as a sinner. I'm in my seventies. If I do no harm to any senescent being where is the sin?

The Catholic Church told us we were sinners as kids. We went to confession to tell our sins to the Priest. WE did no one any harm. Adults had to do the same. Where I grew up we were innocent hard working people who got married
    and went to Church and lived a wholesome life.
    A prayer we were told to say was to call ourselves sinners and ask for forgiveness. We believed what we were told.

Early in life I left home and did not follow the Church' "teachings" and did not feel guilty about that.
    Again. if you do no harm where's the sin?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

BoR (13th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2021), Peace in Oz (13th August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,448 times in 557 posts

Quote Posted by East Sun (here)
    If, And, But...

Perhaps we are heading for our return to the Garden of Edan. Thrown out initially
    because we/they did not listen to God that may have "lied" to us.

The serpent in the Garden (there must have been more than one) told Eve that
    they would not surely die if they ate of the tree of knowledge or the tree of good and evil.
    They did not die physically but maybe spiritually. The serpent must have known that.

Whether time is linear or not we may have a chance to go back onto the Garden.

If the God lied to them for whatever reason we may be able to find out why.

We could start again and this time maybe throw out the serpents who may be the same ones who are destroying us now.

I'm just speculating but it came to me last night when I could not sleep.
    Often I have good ideas but can not remember them in the morning when I wake.

I don't remember what I thought last night in the same words exactly but I think it is
    sort of close.

What do those who may be interested think? I'd be curious to know.
    \
    From my own translations I have determined that what "died" was their intellectual innocence. They were from that point forward able to understand the library of writings in Eden, and even to escape with a few examples, only to later bury them to survive the flood. If you read the translations carefully, and this is supported by other scholars and not myself alone, you will discover that there was one tree in the Garden, and not two. The tree of life was the idea of a life of innocence, and thus it was actually "the tree of life and knowledge", one tree. It's only in later translations into English that this became confused.

I often obtain insight while I sleep. I now have a tape recorder near my bed to capture what I remember when I first awaken. It's usually some type of knowledge that I was searching for when awake. I have often wondered if I was being "given" it, perhaps. But by whom I am not sure. But it is powerful and worth recording. Good luck to you in your journey towards discovery.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

East Sun (12th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2021), Peace in Oz (13th August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,448 times in 557 posts

An awful lot is lost in translation, from Hebrew to Greek to English and other languages.
    The snake/reptile becomes, in my interpretation a Reptilian who could speak freely.

Also, according to Jordan Maxwell as he studied the old Hebrew text the EL for God was plural,
    more than one God. That makes sense to me.

The God who was in the Garden of Edan was not very God like as we see God today.
    Maybe the Reptilian lied to Eve to cause she and Adam to disobey God so they would be thrown out of
    the Garden.
    What Maxwell doesn't mention, is that not only were they plural, they created the first version of man, the Neanderthal type, and the second creation, by Yahweh, was of the Cro-Magnon types.
    Elohim, said to be some 70 in number, created the first versions or oldest types of mankind.
    They created man in their image. Since there were 70 of them, and some were of various
    types, sizes, colors, inclinations, etc., and each created a man in his or her image, we have
    the various mixes we find on Earth after the time of Eden. Makes more sense than Darwin, and
    explains the variations quite well. If that can be taken as being racist in any form, I am sorry,
    I don't mean it to be at all. And in any event, all were equally man (and women).

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Gods of Eden is simply a must read. Excellent.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

East Sun (12th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (13th August 2021), Peace in Oz (13th August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Jim for your response.

Scripture and religion is extremely complicated with so many people having so varied 'takes' and
    individual beliefs, some totally set and others very flexible. I've been both but now it could be almost anything
    we can imagine and will probably change in the future.

E.S.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

XelNaga (26th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I neglected to mention Original Sin in my previous post because I never thought much about but I must say that I don't believe in it at all.

Just today I stumbled on the writer Karl Giberson who believes as I do.

To me there is no original sin.

Apart from that If you kill a person or destroy someone or many people you could call it sin but you know you have done a terrible wrong. And there is karma and reincarnation waiting for you eventually.

In your life here on Earth you, if you are found guilty, you will pay the price as you should.
    Last edited by East Sun; 15th August 2021 at 21:42.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,537 times in 32,788 posts

Stan Deyo took the biblical story literally — and back-calculated that it had to have been located in what is now the Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania, a well-known and very rich wildlife reserve. (I'm as sure as I can be that he's all wrong, but his logic is very interesting. )

Here's his [rather] epic lecture on the subject. He now offers tours there.

And here he is with an abbreviated audio-only summary on Coast to Coast AM.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

East Sun (16th August 2021), Tintin (16th August 2021), Yoda (16th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you, Bill for those two videos. I watched most of the first one and will get back to it and the
    second one later.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

I do not see myself as a sinner. I'm in my seventies. If I do no harm to any senescent being where is the sin?

The Catholic Church told us we were sinners as kids. We went to confession to tell our sins to the Priest. WE did no one any harm. Adults had to do the same. Where I grew up we were innocent hard working people who got married
    and went to Church and lived a wholesome life.
    A prayer we were told to say was to call ourselves sinners and ask for forgiveness. We believed what we were told.

Early in life I left home and did not follow the Church' "teachings" and did not feel guilty about that.
    Again. if you do no harm where's the sin?
    As human beings, we have sins and then we were born on Earth to pay the debt.
    Sin, means Karma. What we did in our past lives affects what we will have and do this life.
    Hope you can understand what I mean.
    Enjoy your day.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

East Sun (22nd August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Hi friend, plz allow me share below article on your post:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

五、《圣经》宣扬的上帝不是真正的上帝

V. The God in the Bible is not the Genuine Greatest Creator

首先,我们要肯定的是,《圣经》是以色列民族智慧的结晶,它忠实地记录了犹太民族的历史,最大限度地解释了神魔与人类的关系,为人类指明了前进的方向。

First of all, we have to admit that the Bible is the accomplishment of the Ephraim which loyally records the Jewish history, explains the relationship between the God, Devil and human beings to the furthest degree, and gives the direction the human beings should take.

《圣经》与《古兰经》、佛经、《道德经》是人类智慧的宝库,是人类的宝典,是教导我们如何做人、如何向高层生命空间发展的永恒有效的法宝。

The Bible, the Koran, the Buddhist Scripture and the Tao Te Ching are the eternal and effective treasures and collections of human wisdom, teaching us how to behave and develop into the higher level of life space.

《圣经》开宗明义讲的那句话是真理,但用神圣的袈裟盖住的东西不一定全是圣物,穿上神圣的袈裟的人也不一定全是主持。

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth”. The first sentence in the Bible did tell the truth. But the things covered by the cossack may not be the holly things. And the people wearing the sacred cassock may not be the abbot.

《圣经》有一个问题,那就是它宣扬的上帝并不是真正的上帝。

The problem with the Bible is that the God it introduces is not the genuine Greatest Creator.

我们已经知道,上帝有八大特征:唯一、无定形、中性、无明、公正、仁慈、超能、智慧。智慧主要表现在建立了宇宙秩序、设计了生命程序、知晓过去未来。

We have known that the Greatest Creator has the 8 features. The Greatest Creator is sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, merciful, supremely powerful and wise. The wisdom of the Greatest Creator is revealed through its establishment of the Universe order, design of the life program and knowledge about the past and the future.

那么,《圣经》中的上帝是否具备以上这8大特征?

Then, does the God in the Bible have the above-mentioned 8 features?

我们举几个例子来说明。

Let’s explain this with examples.

亚当夏娃的背叛。

The Betrayal of Adam and Eve

《创始记》中说,亚当夏娃受蛇的教唆,吃了(《圣经》中的)上帝不允许他们吃的分别善恶树上的果子,因而违背了(《圣经》中)上帝的旨意被逐出了伊甸园。

According to the Genesis, Adam and Eve were instigated to eat the fruit on the Wisdom Tree forbidden by the God in the Bible. Because they have violated the order of the God (in the Bible), they were repelled out of the Eden.

这个事件说明:《圣经》中的上帝:a.无能;b.无远见;c.不公正。

It indicates that the God in the Bible is a. incompetent; b. improvident; and c. impartial.

无能表现在他一开始就是个失败者。他创造的第一对人就背叛自己,还谈什么超能。

He is incompetent because he was a loser at the beginning. The first couple of human he created betrayed him. So can we still say it is supremely powerful?

一个经常失败的“人”能让我们信服吗?洪水淹死了绝大部分的人类,以后的人类又如何呢?还是不听他的话,摩西十戒是《圣经》中的上帝的指令,但人类遵守了几条?一条也没有认真遵守,《圣经》中的上帝似乎对人类没有 办法,唯一的办法是威胁了再威胁:若不怎么怎么样,就一定要如何如何。几千年了,从一开始到如今,人类还是那个样子,难道就再没有什么办法了?难道还有什么别的力量制约着这个至高无上的上帝?若是这样,难道上帝不 是唯一的?人类几千年了仍然与您背道而驰,您拖拖拉拉在等待什么?

Can we still believe in a “person” who often loses? The Great Flood had killed most of the human beings. What happened to them afterwards? They still wouldn’t listen to his words. The Moses Ten Commandments are actually the directives of the God in the Bible. Can you tell me how many of them are obeyed by the human being? Actually not even one. The God in the Bible seemed to know nothing about how to control the human beings. The only measure it takes is to voice warnings and threats against the human beings. Thousands of years has passed, the human beings remain the same. Is there no means to control the human beings? Or is there some other force constraining this Almighty God? If this is the case, is this God not sole or only? For thousands of years, the human beings have been violating hisorder. What is he waiting for?

《圣经》中的上帝的无远见表现在不知道亚当夏娃要背叛自己,不清楚自己创造的东西的未来发展趋势。无法预知过去未来,你这个上帝能靠得住吗?若地球要飞出太阳系,您却一点不知,您如何拯救人类?连人都管理不了,您 如何管理得了神佛仙魔?您又如何管理庞大的宇宙?

The God in the Bible is improvident because he didn’t know that Adam and Eve were going to betray him or the development trend of what he had created. Is this God, who is not able to predict the future or the past, still reliable? If the Earth is going to get out of the Solar System and this God knows nothing about it, how can he save the human beings? How can this GOD administer the deities, Buddha, celestial beings and Devils when he found it difficult to control the human beings? How can he manage the spacious Universe?

《圣经》中的上帝的不公正表现在不辨是非,不讲道理。

The God in the Bible is impartial because it cannot tell wrong from the right and because it is unreasonable.

亚当夏娃为什么要背叛自己?原因有三:一是自己创造的亚当夏娃的基因结构有问题,或者说不完美,自己创造的东西反过来制约了自己,令自己愤怒生气,这就象一个建筑师辛辛苦苦盖了一幢房子,工程刚刚完工房子就塌了下 来,并砸了自己的脚,应该怪房子呢?还是应该责备自己?

Why would Adam and Eve betray the God in the Bible? There are three major reasons. First, the genetic structure of Adam and Eve had faults, or was imperfect. The life created by this God was now its own constraint. This angered the God very much. It is just like the house built by an architect who put every efforts was fallen and hit his own feet. Is the house or the architect that should be blamed?

背叛的第二个原因是蛇的引诱和教唆。亚当夏娃是人,而蛇背后的力量是魔鬼撒旦,人的能量和智慧是无法与魔抗衡的,不去惩罚罪魁祸首撒旦,却把满腔怒火降到亚当夏娃的身上,把他俩逐出伊甸园,这公正吗?如果一个强奸 犯强奸了一个八岁幼女,不对强奸犯绳之以法,反而怪罪小女孩长了阴道,抵抗力太弱,这公正吗?

The second reason they betrayed is that they were instigated and seduced by the snake. Adam and Eve are humans while behind the snake was the Devil Satan. The energy and wisdom of human beings can’t match those of the Devil. This God didn’t punish the Devil Satan. Instead, it imposed inflictions on Adam and Eve and drove them out of Eden. Is it fair? If a rapist raped an 8-year-old girl, would it be fair to blame the girl for her sexual organ and weakness instead of bringing justice to the rapist?

背叛的第三个原因是,也是最主要的原因是,那棵该死的分别善恶的智慧树。是谁把它栽到了伊甸园中?栽它干什么?在小孩子们的吃饭桌上放一颗有毒的糖果,这不是蓄意制造“此地无银三百两”吗?一方面给青春少女们不断 地放影黄色录象,一方面又假惺惺地要她们保持贞操,这难道是一个有道德的人的所为吗?导致亚当夏娃背叛的难道不就是在伊甸园中载那棵智慧树的阴险毒辣的“人”吗?

The third reason of betrayal, which is also the most important one, is the damned Wisdom Tree that can tell the good and evil. Who has planted it in the Eden and why? It’s just like putting a poisonous sweet on the dinner table for the kids. Or it’s like playing the porn video for the young girls while teaching them to retain their innocence. Would a moral person do such a thing? Isn’t this “person” who planted the Wisdom Tree in the Eden has caused the betrayal of Adam and Eve?

再说,一个能创造出宇宙的人,除了把亚当夏娃逐出伊甸园外,再没有其他办法了吗?犯了一次错,连个改正的机会都不给,这公平吗?一次犯错,终生有罪吗?

Besides, does this God, who had created Adam and Eve, has other measures to take rather than driving Adam and Eve out of the Eden? Is it fair not to give them a second chance simply because they have made only one mistake? Does one mistake justify their life-long sins?

耶稣到人间来主要是为人“赎罪”。因为按照《圣经》的逻辑,人都有“原罪”,这“原罪”是从哪儿来的呢?是从人类的祖先亚当夏娃遗传来的,而亚当夏娃的“罪”是因为他们吃了那棵该死的分别善恶树上的果 子导致的。

Jesus came to the Mortal World to atone for the human beings’ sins. According to the Bible, all the people have their “original sin”. Where does the “original sin” come from? Actually, they are inherited from Adam and Eve, the ancestors of human beings, whose sins were formed because they had eaten the fruit on the damned Wisdom Tree.

我们一出娘胎,就背负着亚当夏娃遗传的“原罪”,这个“十字架”背的可太沉重了。这种逻辑推理的结果是:“贼的儿子永远是贼,”“罪犯的儿子永远是罪犯,”地、富、反、坏、右的子女永远是黑五类,“皇帝的儿子永远 是皇帝,”难怪人类的历史上,特别是封建时代,“一人犯罪,要株连九祖,”难怪“一人得道,要鸡犬升天,”难怪皇帝不轮流坐,要让三岁的无知小孩继承皇位,原来这些都符合《圣经》的逻辑。

When we are born, we have the “original sin” inherited from Adam and Eve. The “cross” on our back was much too heavy. According to this logic, “the son of a thief is always a thief”, “the son of a criminal is always a criminal”, and “the son of an emperor is always an emperor”. That’s why in ancient China, in the feudal period in particular, “If a man committed crime, all his family members would be sentenced to death”, or “If a man attained the Tao, even his pets ascended to Heaven”. This also explains why the thrones can only be passed on to the next generations of royal families. This is because it complies with the logic in the Bible.

要说有罪,首先是您《圣经》中的上帝有罪,撒旦有罪。仅仅为了亚当夏娃,却让人类历史上的上百亿人跟着受罪,还讲人道吗?为什么不把亚当夏娃当时处死,再重新造人?难道造一个人对《圣经》中的上帝那么 难?

If somebody has sins, the God in the Bible and the Satan sined first. Is it humanitarian to inflict on billions of humans throughout the history simply because of the wrongdoings of Adam and Eve? Why not executing Adam and Eve and creating a new pair of humans at the time? Is creating a new couple so difficult for the God in the Bible?

人生来是有罪的,这就是为什么每个人来人间要受苦受罪的缘由。但这个罪决不是从祖先那儿遗传的,而是每个人前一世自己造的。人若没有罪,就成仙、成佛了。

All the people are born with sins. This is why each of us comes to the Mortal World to endure the sufferings. But the sins are not inherited from our ancestors. They are made by oursleves in the previous cycle of life. If we don’t have sins, we would all have become Buddha or celestial beings.

埃及十大灾殃。

Ten Plagues of Egypt

《出埃及记》中记载着:当摩西和亚伦以《圣经》中的上帝的名义要求埃及法老允许他们让色列人离开埃及时,被法老拒绝了。结果,《圣经》中的上帝给埃及人降下了十大灾殃:(1)。尼罗河水变成了血水,河里的鱼都死了 ,河水开始腥臭;(2)。青蛙从尼罗河里跳出来,布满了埃及全地,遍地腥臭;(3)。让埃及遍地的尘土都变成了虱子,爬到了人和牲畜的身上;(4)。让成群成群的苍蝇败坏埃及;(5)。用瘟疫杀光了几乎埃及人的所 有牲畜;(6)。让埃及人身上长毒疮;(7)。降了一场罕见的冰雹;(8)。用蝗虫将冰雹打剩的绿色植物全部吃光;(9)。三天的黑暗笼罩了埃及;(10)。杀死了所有人和牲畜的头胎。

According to the Exodus, when Moses and Aaron, in the capacity of the GOD in the Bible, asked the Egyptian Pharaoh to let the Israelis leave Egypt, they were refused. Consequently, the GOD in the Bible imposed 10 plagues on Egypt. 1. Plague of Blood. The water of the Nile will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink; the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water. 2. Plague of Frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials. 3. Plague of Lice.The dust of the ground became lice, lice came upon men and animals. All the dust throughout the land of Egypt became lice. 4. Plague of Flies. The houses of the Egyptians will be full of flies, and even the ground where they are. 5. Plague of Livestock Death. The fifth plague of Egypt was an epidemic disease which exterminated the Egyptian livestock; that is, horses, donkeys, camels, cattle, sheep and goats; 6. Plague of Boils. The sixth plague of Egypt was Shkhin. The Shkhin was a kind of skin disease, usually translated as "boils".; 7. Plague of Hail. The seventh plague of Egypt was a destructive storm; 8. Plague of Locusts. Locusts will devour what little you have left after the hail, including every tree that is growing in your fields.; 9. Plague of Darkness. Total darkness covered all Egypt for three days 10. Death of the Firstborn. The tenth and final plague of Egypt was the death of all first born in Egypt — no one escaped, from the lowest servant to Pharaoh's own first-born son, including first-born of livestock.

若说埃及法老不服从上帝的旨意,因而上帝惩罚埃及也是可以理解的,但是,把埃及人的和牲畜的头胎都杀死,就有点过分了,就有点不讲道理了。埃及皇帝不听从于你,你就惩罚他算了,为什么要降罪于普通老百姓?更有甚者 ,把处在社会最底层的如驴般推磨子的婢女的孩子也不放过,也要杀死,这样的上帝还有仁慈之心吗?这简直是灭绝人性的魔鬼行为。

It is understandable that the God punished Egypt because Egyptian Pharaoh wouldn’t obey his order. However, it was unreasonable and went too far to kill the first-born of all humans and animals in Egypt. You can punish the Egyptian Pharaoh for his disobedience. Why inflicting on the common people? Even worse, the God would kill the kids of the girl slaves working as donkeys in the lowest rank. Can we still say the God behaving like this merciful? It was behaving without humanitarianism just like a Devil.

更可恨的是,法老不让以色列人离开埃及的主要原因是《圣经》中的上帝使法老的心刚硬。十大灾殃未降之前,《圣经》中的上帝已经做了手脚,《出埃及记》7章3节记载:耶和华对摩西说:“我要使法老的心刚硬,也要在埃 及地多行神迹奇事。”

Even more abominable, the Pharaoh of Egypt wouldn’t let the Israelis leave mainly because the God had hardened the Pharaoh’s heart. Before the Ten Plagues came, the God in the Bible had done something. According to 7:3 in the Exodus, Jehovah told Moses, “And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt.”

这就是说,《圣经》中的上帝已经给埃及人下了套子,只是变着法儿在整他们。8章19节说:“法老心里刚硬,不肯听从摩西、亚伦,正如耶和华说的。”9章35节说:“法老的心刚硬,不容以色列人去,正如耶和华籍着摩 西所说的。”10章20节说:“但耶和华使法老的心刚硬,不容以色列人去。”10章27节说:“但耶和华使法老的心刚硬,不肯容他们去。”11章10节说:“摩西、亚伦在法老面前行了这一切奇事:耶和华使法老的心 刚硬,不容以色列人出离他的地。”

It means the God in the Bible had prepared a trap for the Egyptians, trying to find an excuse for the following plagues. In Exodus 8:19, “Then the magicians said to Pharaoh, "This is the finger of God." But Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as the LORD had said.”. In Exodus 9:35, “And the heart of Pharaoh was hardened, neither would he let the children of Israel go; as the LORD had spoken by Moses.” In Exodus 10:20, “But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go.” In Exodus 10:27, “But the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, and he would not let them go.” In Exodus 11:10, “And Moses and Aaron did all these wonders before Pharaoh: and the LORD hardened Pharaoh's heart, so that he would not let the children of Israel go out of his land.”

让以色列人离开埃及的是《圣经》中的上帝,使法老的心刚硬,多生事端,不轻易让以色列人离开埃及的也是同一个上帝,《圣经》中的上帝在搞什么名堂?一方面鼓励老百姓叛乱造反,另一方面又给政府当局通风报信,鼓励政 府无情镇压,这样的人难道不是阴谋家、两面派吗?

It was the God in the Bible who let the Israelis leave Egypt. But it was the same God who had hardened the Pharaoh’s heart and sparked the conflicts so that the Israelis couldn’t leave Egypt easily. So what the God in the Bible was doing? It was encouraging the people to revolt while telling the authorities about the revolt and encouraging the government to oppress them mercilessly. Isn’t such a person a schemer and two-faced?

这就是上帝的模样吗?!

So is this the image of the Greatest Creator?

以色列人是上帝的子民。

The Israelis Are the People of the Covenant

《圣经》分旧约和新约两部分,耶稣诞生之前的为旧约,诞生之后的为新约。所谓“约”,就是指契约、合同、协议。整部《圣经》主要是上帝和以色列人之间的契约、合同、协议。

The Bible has the Old Testament and the New Testament. The part telling what happened before Jesus was born was called the Old Testament and the part telling things after Jesus was born was the New Testament. The Testament actually means agreement, covenant, and contract. The whole Bible is the agreement, covenant and contract between the Israelis and the Greatest Creator.

这就出现了一个悖论,全世界大概有三千多个民族,为什么上帝单单与以色列人立约,其他的民族难道不是上帝的子民?若是,上帝就不可能单单与以色列人立约,而置其他民族于不顾;若不是,那么,其他的民族是从哪儿来的 ?难道亚当夏娃不是全人类的始祖,仅仅是以色列人的祖先?以色列人是上帝所造,难道世界上其他民族的人是魔鬼所造?

So here is a paradox. There are over 3,000 nations in the world and why the God has established the Testament with the Israelis? Does this mean the other nations are not the subjects of the God? If they are, why has the God only established the Testament with the Israelis while neglecting all the other nations? If they are not, what’s the origin of all the other nations? Are Adam and Eve only the ancestors of Israelis and not the other nations? The Israelis are created by the God. Does it mean the other nations are created by the Devil?

从创世到大洪水为1656年,从大洪水到出埃及共857年,从出埃及到以色列建国为396年,从建国到以色列人被掳往巴比伦共510年,从被囚巴比伦到重建耶路撒冷为152年,从重建耶路撒冷到耶稣诞生约为450 年,从耶稣诞生到今天共2003年,人类的历史,若依《圣经》来算,大约为6376年。

There are 1,656 years between the Genesis and the Great Flood. There are 857 years between the Great Flood and the Exodus. There are 396 years between the Exodus and the founding of the Israeli State. There are 510 years between the founding of the Israeli State and their captive to Babylon. There are 152 years between their imprisonment in Babylon and the reestablishment of Jerusalem. There are 450 years between the rebuilding of Jerusalem and the birth of Jesus. There are 2003 years between the birth of Jesus and today. So according to the Bible, the history of human beings is about 6,376 years.

据《圣经》记载,大洪水后,地球上只有8个人生存了下来,即挪亚夫妇俩和他们的三个儿子儿媳。也就是说,4700年前。地球上除了挪亚一家人外再没有其他人。

According to the Bible, there were only 8 people survived the Great Flood on the Earth. They were the couple of Noah, their three sons and their wives. It means that 4,700 years ago, there was no one else living on the Earth except for the Noah family.

这就带来了一系列的问题,首先要问的是,美洲印第安人是从哪儿来的?根据大陆漂移学说,美洲大陆与其它大陆的脱离不可能是在4700多年内发生的,那么,挪亚的后代是如何从中东地带到达美洲的?再说,大洪水后挪亚 一家只有八口人,不可能八口人马上就分奔离析,挪亚也不可能让其中的一个儿子儿媳穿越寒冷的西伯利亚再冒险渡过白令海峡去美洲吧。

But this has brought some other questions. First, where do the American Indians come from? According to the theory of Continental Drift, America drifted away from the other continents. But it couldn’t happen within 4,700 years of time. Then how the Noah family reached America from the Middle East? After the Great Flood, there were only 8 members in Noah family. It was impossible for them to get dispersed. Noah couldn’t let one of his sons and his wife to cross the freezing Siberia and the Bering Strait to get to America.

第二个要问的是非洲的黑人是从哪儿来的?从遗传学的角度来讲,黑人、黄人、白种人都有各自的祖先,一对纯种的白人无论如何也繁衍不出一个黑人或黄种人来,即使说进化,以色列人也不可能在4700年的时间内进化出黑 人和黄人来。再说,根据达尔文的进化学说,进化的必然是优胜劣汰,难道能写出《圣经》的以色列人能进化成美洲黑人吗?无论如何安慰黑人兄弟,黑人从智力上并没有优胜于以色列人。

Second, where did the African blacks come from? From the perspective of genetics, the blacks, yellows and whites have their separate ancestors. A couple of pure whites couldn’t generate the blacks and yellows. Even the evolvement couldn’t produce the blacks and yellows in 3,700 years of time. Besides, according to Darwin’s evolutionary theory, the survival of the fittest, could the Israelis able to write the Bible evolve into the African blacks? The blacks are not the matches of Israelis in the intelligence no matter how we exaggerate their abilities.

再说中华民族,皇帝的出现约在4600多年前,大禹治水的事迹约在4200多年前,从时间跨度上来说,挪亚的后代不可能在大洪水100多年后就来到中原,即使能来到中原,400年的时间内能繁衍出那么多的人跟随大 禹治水吗?

Now let’s come to the Chinese nation. The first Chinese King was born about 4,600 years ago. The story of Dayu‘s Flood Control happened about 4,200 years ago. It was impossible for the future generations of Noah to come to mainland China 100 years after the Great Flood. Even if they did it, how could they produce so many people who followed Dayu to control the flood?

中华民族是从哪儿来的?大禹治水是否可理解为治当时的大洪水?

Where does the Chinese nation come from? Are the Flood Control by Dayu were just the Great Flood?

从《圣经》的角度来讲,绝对是不能承认生物进化学说的,因为一旦承认了生物进化学说,无疑,就是否定了上帝创造人类的理论学说,但若否定了生物进化学说,就没有办法解释黑人和黄种人的来历,就不能说亚当夏娃就是人 类的共同祖先。

From the perspective of the Bible, the biological evolutionary theory could never be accepted. But once we accepted the theory, it would deny the theory that the God created the human beings. But if we denied the evolutionary theory, there was no way to explain the origin of the blacks and yellows and we can’t say Adam and Eve are the common ancestors of all human beings.

该隐的故事。

The Story of Cain

亚当和夏娃被逐出伊甸园后生的第一个孩子是该隐,第二个孩子是亚伯。“有一日,该隐拿地里的出产为供物献给耶和华;亚伯也将他羊群中头生的和羊的脂油献上。耶和华看中了亚伯和他的供物,只是看不中该隐和他的供物。 ”为此,该隐由于嫉妒杀了他的亲弟弟亚伯。

The first child of Adam and Eve, after they were driven out of the Eden, was Cain, followed by Abel. “And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD. And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering: But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect.” Out of jealousy, Cain killed his brother Abel.

我们要问《圣经》中的上帝,你为什么只看中亚伯的供物,而看不中该隐的供物?该隐杀亲兄弟亚伯,难道不就是你制造的麻烦?你若不厚此薄彼,怎能引起该隐的嫉妒?你创造的人为什么就这么多的麻烦,亚当夏娃不听话,而 他们的儿子相互残杀,以你上帝的能力就解决不了这些问题?或者这是你故意的安排?

We want to ask the God in the Bible some questions, “Why do you favor the offerings of Abel instead of those of Cain? Is Cain killing his brother Abel not your fault? If you had never favored one of them, how could it arouse the jealousy of Cain? Why the people created by you had so many troubles? Adam and Eve wouldn’t follow your orders and their kids killed each other. As the God, you don’t have the ability to solve these problems? Or is it what you have designed?

该隐是杀人犯,理应严厉惩罚,可是你却对该隐说:“凡杀该隐的,必遭七倍报应。”

Cain was a murderer and deserved the punishment. But you told Cain, “Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.”

这是什么是非标准?!你不惩罚罪犯也就罢了,可如果别人惩罚罪犯,却要给予七倍的惩罚,你这不是包庇罪犯吗?

So what kind of the justice standard is it? It is hardly understandable not to levy the punishment on the criminal. But it is even more understandable to have revenge of sevenfold on those who would punish the criminal. Is it protecting the criminal?

难怪人类几千年的历史充满了血腥、充满了犯罪和罪犯,原来是你《圣经》中的上帝在那里保护着罪犯。

That’s why the few thousand years of human history were full of blood, violence and crime. The God in the Bible has been protecting the criminals.

“凡杀该隐的,必遭七倍报应。”该隐是罪犯,那么我们完全可以理解为:“凡杀罪犯的,必遭七倍报应。”

“Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.” Because Cain is a criminal, we can fully understand it as ““Therefore whosoever slayeth the criminal, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold.””

由此看来,还是当罪犯好,当罪犯起码有人保护,当好人不但没人保护,反而要遭七倍报应。

We can conclude we had better become criminals because the criminals are protected and the good men are not. The good men have the risk of being revenged sevenfold.

先知与梦。

The Prophet and the Dream

《圣经》中有大量的先知和梦。先知都是上帝在人间的代表,有不可猜测的智慧和能力。这就让我们这些普通智力的老百姓如坠云雾山中分不出东西南北。如果有人说:“我是先知。”我们是信呢?还是不信?如若不信,我们岂 不是在与上帝作对!如若信,这家伙会不会是盗用先知的名义,在“挂羊头,卖狗肉”?

In the Bible, there are a large number of prophets and dreams. The prophets are the representatives of the God in the Mortal World. They have unimaginable wisdom and power, which sink the average people with average wisdom into the mist. If someone says, “I am a prophet”, should we believe him or not. If we don’t, we are standing against the God. If we do, how can we know the prophet is a fake or not?

再说梦,《圣经》中有大量的梦和有关梦的解析,尤其在《启示录》中,当然,能解析梦的都是先知。这同样给我们带来了数不清的困惑。

Now let’s talk about the dreams. There are many dreams and dream analysis in the Bible, in particular in the Revelation. Of course, those who can analyze the dreams are all prophets. But they have also brought a lot of puzzles.

首先,你这个先知到底做没做这个梦?你做的梦他人看不见,你会不会瞎编几个梦骗我们?若确实做了梦,你的解释是否正确?你会不会恰好把梦解释反了?

First, has the prophet had the dream at all? No one could see his dream and he could well compose some dreams and cheat us. If he really had the dream, was his analysis correct, or was he analyzing the dream on the reverse aspect?

请问《圣经》中的上帝,在“旧约”中你总是与人直接对话,为什么后来就不直接与人类对话了?是不是其他星球上的亚当夏娃也不服管教了?你为什么要用梦的形式警戒人类?为什么不清楚明了地说明事情的真相?你难道没有 这个本事?你难道没有时间?难道你有什么难言之隐?

I want to ask the God in the Bible, in the Old Testament, you used to talk directly with the human beings. Then why you stopped doing so later? Are the Adam and Eve on other planets also disobeying your orders? Why would you warn the human beings in the form of dreams? Why not tell us the truth directly? Don’t you have the ability to do so? Don’t you have time? Don you have some secret sorrow?

我们还可以举出许多事例来说明《圣经》中的上帝不具备唯一、无定形、中性、无明、公正、超能、仁慈、智慧这些属性。

I can give many other examples to state that the God in the Bible does not have the features of being sole and only, amorphous, neutral, mysterious, impartial, supremely powerful, merciful and wise as genuine Greatest Creator has.

可以肯定地说:“《圣经》中的上帝不是真正的上帝!”

So we can affirm that “the God in the Bible is not the genuine Greatest Creator”.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This article was written by Xuefeng. You can just have a read. If you think it is fake or wrong, you can just ignore it.

Have a nice day and hugs.

Jena Xidai

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

East Sun (22nd August 2021), XelNaga (26th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Jena'

Thank you for your very knowaligable reply.

You could probably tell that I do not believe in most of the Old Testament.
    It is very hard for people to go against what they were taught as kids. Especially if they have never studied and
    analyzed Scripture. The questions posed in your post are very thoughtful and I enjoyed some of the questions that
    I had not even thought about.

As for the New Testament I have come to believe that Jesus was from an other place than Earth and may or may not
    come back again. Either way his teachings were far more advanced than those of the Old Testament.

I do not believe in Original sin. Other sins are of a personal individuals concern.

Recently there have been a lot of sightings of UFOs that have extraordinary
    capabilities. They have been visiting Earth for a long time. They may be the
    "Gods" mentioned in many places including the Old Testament.

Some people believe in a Hollow Earth where entities live and that they are the ones who we see and supposed to be ETs.
    Anything is possible.

East Sun
    Last edited by East Sun; 22nd August 2021 at 12:08.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

31. Link to Post #36
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Man was formed from the ground that was outside of the garden, which makes it in picture something outside of Eden ...

Then the LORD God took the man and placed him in the Garden of Eden to cultivate and keep it.

And the LORD God planted a garden in Eden, in the east, where He placed the man He had formed.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

East Sun (26th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

just to throw it out there ...

The man that tills the ground was formed out of the dust and put into a garden that he could not tend or keep.

there is a difference between tending and keeping ones garden and tilling the ground thereof ...

34. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Hello Friends,

I'm not sure why most people see the serpent as a bad guy, and why is the fall from eden considered as something bad.

Let us look at it this way: Adam and Eve, while in the garden of eden, were more like animals than humans, they were like yahweh's pets.
    They had zero self-awareness, they were naked without even realising they are naked (just like animals).

After they ate the apple, they have gained self-awareness, they moved from animals phase into human phase.
    The serpent has in a way set them free.

We also know by his own words and deeds, that yahweh was a rather nasty creature (he has, in my opinion, zero connection to The One Creator of All).
    It makes more sense that such a vile creature as yahweh would hold pets, or even prisoners. Who knows what his plans were if Adam and Eve stayed there.

That story also tells us two important things about yahweh: he is neither omnipotent (he created both us and the serpent, and we both turned out a bit "defective", as far as he is concerned) nor omnipresent (he wasn't aware that Adam and Eve ate the apple until he has seen that they have covered their private parts).

What would each of you choose, if you were given the choice right now:

1. to live this life like we are living now, a hard and harsh life, but an interesting life, where you have self-awareness and ability to think what you want and do what you want;
    2. to live in a perfect garden, but to live like an animal, with a low level of intelligence and almost no self-awareness and free-will.

Kind regards..

35. The Following User Says Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

36. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Prime Creator is way too big for any "man-made and/or alien-made" religions and is beyond any label we use!

... and any "God" that needs or demands worship is a big huge red flag!

Such a good point, Exo. Think about it. My observations in this realm are that humble, balanced people really have little or no response to compliments and honors attributed to them. Those with narcissistic tendencies are very much effected by honors and complements. In short order they are quick to let you know their credentials and honors.

A true ruler or leader is in service to those that they are leading. A narcissistic leader demands that they are shown honor and respect and accolades and is arrogant enough to demand complete and total obedience. Even if those are given at a fear based level. They require the external world to confirm the greatness that they claim to possess.

What kind of god would punish the offspring of the offenders for generation after generation. A very cruel and sociopathic god. It really is a matter of common sense.

What kind of god would demand to be worshiped? A very insecure, narcissistic god, a very controlling god. If this said "god" really was the creator, I doubt they would endow mankind with any sort of free will.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

East Sun (26th October 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th October 2021), mizo (26th October 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

there is God, and then there is the perception of God ... and why Jesus said that all that came before him were thieves and robbers ...

39. The Following User Says Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast