+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ella French: Say Her Name

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Default Ella French: Say Her Name

Police officer Ella French was recently shot and killed in Chicago. The first woman in 33 years to be killed in the line of duty. The perpetrators of the crime happen to be black so the media is pretending it didn't happen, naturally.

I heard about this tragic story by accident. A friend told me about it. No one is giving it much attention. An absolute disgrace.

I scrolled thru several articles, and not once did they describe the perpetrators as black. Remarkable, because any time a white so much as glances wrong at a group of black or Asian folks it's the first thing that gets mentioned in the inevitable 8 trillion articles written about it.

But this isn't intended as a versus thread. Not meant to be polarizing. Too much of that sh!t already happening. The villian here isn't blacks or whites - it's the soulless, heartless, hypocritical media that's perpetuating this division between us all.

Last edited by Mike; 11th August 2021 at 05:30.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Ankle Biter (15th August 2021), atman (15th August 2021), avid (11th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), Brigantia (11th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (11th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021), Eva2 (11th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), gini (11th August 2021), Harmony (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (11th August 2021), onawah (11th August 2021), Satori (15th August 2021), Strat (11th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th August 2021), Tintin (11th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021), Vicus (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

Default Re: Ella French: Say Her Name

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I scrolled thru several articles, and not once did they descibe the perpetrators as black.
    There is an old news story I need to dig up from my city. A lady caught a man stealing a bike (or breaking into cars while riding a bike?) so she ran out with her phone and called the cops. The perp noticed the lady on the phone with the cops so he went after her and beat the **** out of her till her daughter ran outside with a pistol and then the man ran off. He got away, the news reported on the color of the bike he was riding and his approximate size... Nothing else. Everyone in the comments section understood that this essentially meant the perp was not white.

Not to get sidetracked but I am annoyed with a local school being renamed. It cost a lot of money. The leftist argument is that he played a pivotal role in ushering in slavery, the atrocities committed on to the natives and extinction of the local tribe. If it wasn't for that sneaky Frenchmen then all would be well with the natives. Only white Europeans conquered lands, everyone else was peace loving, duh. What's ironic is the leftist/minority is VERY proud of the name of our local county. There is even a famous comedian who uses the county name as his moniker, he was on Rogan's podcast. The irony is in the fact that the county is named after a man owned 100 slaves and helped usher other slave owners in our area. Yet nobody wants to talk about that? We ignore all logic these days. Logic is for fools, noise is what counts.

Lets also ignore that the Natives in my area specifically demanded capturing a slave or getting a kill on raids (must be proven by bringing back a scalp) otherwise your family would have to endure 'generational killing.' Meaning the favorite child would have to be murdered. Generation upon generation forever. These things are documented by eye witnesses. It was an extremely weird ceremony, the French were 'honored' to witness it.

And what happened to forgiveness and understanding? If you were an explorer, in the 1400s, would you sail to the New Land? I think everyone would. BTW, he was ordered to do so. He followed his orders to the letter, it eventually led to his (and his crews) death by the hands of a hurricane and the Spanish. We should use our brains and say, "Would I do anything different?" Does anyone honestly think that man sat around and thought in a few hundred years a tribe will go extinct? He didn't. If anything, his #2 in command committed barbarous acts. And we have a tourist attraction to this day that his #2 established. But hey, that's too much reading. Right?

Who cares about logic and history? Throw a brick into a window, put your fist in the air and scream like a child till you get your way.

I'm for much of the name changes of some of our schools and even for some statues being removed. I want my fellow Americans to be comfortable. But lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater.
    Last edited by Strat; 11th August 2021 at 04:50.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

atman (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), Brigantia (11th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Harmony (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th August 2021), Tintin (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Great post Strat. I think if people just brushed up on their history a little, so many grievances would be seen in their proper context. The natives weren't even really the natives! There was a group before them and a group before them, with each successive group taking lands from the other. And the natives weren't holding hands and singing kumbaya over cozy bonfires all the time; they could be brutally cruel and vicious to each other. They were playing the same game of Empire that the white Europeans were playing, only they didn't have guns and ocean sailing vessels. The natives also had black slaves. And free blacks had black slaves. But I digress...

As you pointed out, logic no longer applies. In many circles this thread would be regarded as racist. If I were a famous person, with much to lose, it might just mean my undoing.

It's become a crime to make simple observations. We all know why Ella French's death didn't get the attention it deserved, but everyone is scared to say it. Scary times
    Last edited by Mike; 11th August 2021 at 05:25.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

atman (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), Brigantia (11th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (11th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Harmony (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Strat (11th August 2021), Tintin (11th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,825 times in 3,335 posts

Ella French!

Incredible enough, i got the news of her passing, even before it was on the news in the US, that should say a lot!

I thought it was out of place for me to speak up about it. Hope her kid lives to grow proud and understands how and why it happened, so that her kid can make things better, in any way possible, once being able to later on. This should not go away ever
    Tired

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

atman (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Harmony (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Matthew (11th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), Tintin (11th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Ella French!

Incredible enough, i got the news of her passing, even before it was on the news in the US, that should say a lot!

I thought it was out of place for me to speak up about it. Hope her kid lives to grow proud and understands how and why it happened, so that her kid can make things better, in any way possible, once being able to later on. This should not go away ever

Wow. That's remarkable! US media was likely scrambling for ways to spin or ignore.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

atman (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Harmony (11th August 2021), Hym (11th August 2021), Mashika (11th August 2021), Tintin (11th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021), wondering (11th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,306 times in 1,825 posts

I can't find the original video of the mom trying to justify her children's cold blooded murder. Can anyone find it? Anyway, you can see it here as it gets reviewed by the Hodge Twins.

This lady is so full of **** it's coming out of her ears. She's calmly sitting in her car talking to the camera and then when she gets in the hospital then suddenly she's borderline hyperventilating and screaming for her kids. If you had kids and you heard that they were in the ER would you sit out in your car and make a video? I would check on the kid first.

She wants internet clout.
    Last edited by Strat; 15th August 2021 at 00:58.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

atman (15th August 2021), Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Mike (15th August 2021), Satori (15th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Ella French. Ashley Babbitt.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021), Franny (15th August 2021), Mike (15th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

I can't find the original video of the mom trying to justify her children's cold blooded murder. Can anyone find it? Anyway, you can see it here as it gets reviewed by the Hodge Twins.

This lady is so full of **** it's coming out of her ears. She's calmly sitting in her car talking to the camera and then when she gets in the hospital then suddenly she's borderline hyperventilating and screaming for her kids. If you had kids and you heard that they were in the ER would you sit out in your car and make a video? I would check on the kid first.

She wants internet clout.

Yeah the world is full of cynical performers like this one. The moment she saw the officers she began shrieking and flailing. She's playing the ever popular martyrdom game, of course. Her kids killed a police officer and wounded another, and then she launched herself into some officers at the hospital...but she's the victim. Remarkable.

I won't even get into the bizarre video she made just prior. I think you did a good job of that. There's a collective victim consciousness that's seeping into the souls of anyone willing to engage it. It's nothing to do with reality and everything to do with ego, infantalism, tribalism, and narcissism (and maybe a few other isms I'm forgetting). It's 100x more contagious than covid and 1000x more fatal
    Last edited by Mike; 15th August 2021 at 02:15.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th August 2021), DNA (15th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread