+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The concept of "herd immunity", for humans, is pure male bovine feces!

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

Default The concept of "herd immunity", for humans, is pure male bovine feces!

August of 2021, and the official US government plus all corporate media plus all major social media is still spreading lies about the injections mislabeled as "vaccines." Because the deliberate misinformation is so pervasive - across the globe - and the corporate media so in lockstep with narrative control, I see the covid-19 "immunization" program as one of the 4 major conspiracies in my lifetime.

The specific misinformation regards immunity and transmission: the injection is deliberately characterized as conferring immunity plus stopping transmission of the disease. This is pure bullsh!t. In reality, the jab does not immunize nor stop transmission (it is designed to "work" once you get covid-19, to lessen symptoms.) There is, in reality, nothing gained by society by me getting the jab, any more than me wearing a condom.

The term "herd immunity" is cartoonishly applied to human beings, as if there is anything in modern human society that resembles a group of penned-in animals that are separated from the rest of the world.

If there is a group of 100 humans in which 99 have been vaccinated against a disease, the statisticians (the vaccine industry is supported by smoke and mirrors statistics) will declare that herd immunity has been reached. You can believe the proclamation and pretend that the 100th human in that group has attained immunity, but we all know that this 100th person is not immune to the disease, he is simply quarantined away from it. Expose the non-vaccinated to the disease and they will get it.

A Montana rancher with 100 head of cattle penned-in, and no next-door cattle ranchers, could declare the statistical "herd immunity" and have a basis in reality. Humans cannot. We are not penned-in, we mix freely (even in lock-downs, contagions have spread vectors.) Humans are not herd animals. Pretending that humans can be characterized as herd animals is laughable. So, why is the vaccine industry promoting the concept?

Well, the vaccine industry made a conscious decision (conspiracy) to obfuscate the fact that their covid-19 "vaccines" do not confer immunity. Instead, their carefully worded messages encourage us to get jabbed for the common good, to help others, to help take society toward our "herd immunity." Again, this is pure bullsh!t. A shot designed to make my symptoms lower is not for the common good, doesn't help others, and doesn't really make society closer to the mythical herd immunity concept that the narrative control managers have spun. It's so much better of a story to say we are working toward herd immunity than fourth quarter profits of the vaccine industry corporations.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

avid (11th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), ClearWater (13th August 2021), Ewan (11th August 2021), Franny (13th August 2021), gord (12th August 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), Ioneo (12th August 2021), Ivanhoe (13th August 2021), Kryztian (27th August 2021), Mark (13th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), mountain_jim (13th August 2021), Nasu (11th August 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021), PurpleLama (28th August 2021), Sunray (22nd August 2021), Tintin (11th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (11th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Default Re: The concept of "herd immunity", for humans, is pure male bovine feces!

Another way to look at this herd immunity idea is to ask, does the vaccination give the possibility of herd immunity? We are still in the very early days of this experiment, so thus far the answer has to be no, the vaccine does not impart any immunity to the wider community beyond the individual who has been vaccinated. Furthermore, it seems clear that such individual immunity is at best only short lived, necessitating further vaccinations and boosters. So I totally agree, herd immunity is a scam at best and at worst is a useful talking point to distract from the fact that so many people are suffering adverse reactions up to potential for death.

Sometimes I think I must be crazy, I have seen what everyone else has seen, nothing more. I don't have any inside scoop, just the same info everyone else has had. Yet the conclusion I have come to is opposite to the conclusion of over half of society. Am I truly mad, or am I the one eyed man in the land of the blind?

If you are un-vaccinated and catch Covid under 70 years of age, you have between 0.00% and 0.31% chance of death. In other words, for healthy people including those with pre-existing health conditions you will have an approximately 99.99% chance of full recovery. For people aged between 70 to 80 years of age the chance of recovery is 99.98%.

Is it just me or does the math not add up?

Catch Covid and get sick, for the vast majority you will get better and get a dose of immunization for a time, no one is quite sure for how long, with the chance you could pass on the virus and the slim chance of death. However, the alternative is get the vaccination and get a dose of immunization for a time, no one is quite sure for how long and still be able to contract Covid, still be able to pass it on to others, still be able to get sick and still have the potential for death. On top of that there is a small chance you may experience severe side effects from the vaccination itself, ranging in severity all the way up to death.

Ergo you take a chance either way. The science is far from clear how much of a chance it is.

The rub of this matter is as we have seen the vaccination has been rolled out everywhere to great fanfare. Now in many places, today, NYC and France just to mention two, in a neighborhood near you tomorrow, you will need to prove that you have had both vaccinations in order to live a relatively normal life in the herd, such as going to a golf course or visiting a museum or gym or restaurant or bar.

As for herd immunity I feel we have herd psychosis, or mass hypnosis. Either way, for whatever reason, our herd is getting pruned and funneled into societal change on a scale never seen before in history. For those of us left who still have one eye open, we are in the land of the blind, sleepwalking into a dystopian future....x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 11th August 2021 at 16:20.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), ClearWater (13th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (11th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (11th August 2021), Ewan (11th August 2021), Franny (13th August 2021), gord (12th August 2021), Ioneo (12th August 2021), Mark (13th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), mountain_jim (13th August 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The concept of "herd immunity", for humans, is pure male bovine feces!

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)

However, the alternative is get the vaccination and get a dose of immunization for a time

It is an alternative talking point, but not a real alternative reality. There is no immunization, not even for a time, with the available injectables labeled as covid-19 vaccines. Catch and survive covid-19 and there will be a natural immune response to further contact with covid-19, but none of the pharmaceutical alchemists can say their injection provides immunity. That's my point. There is no immunity with these vaccine industry covid-19 "vaccines." With no immunity, there sure as hell isn't going to be "herd immunity", even if the concept of "herd immunity" for humans was a real concept.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Alan (13th August 2021), Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), Ewan (11th August 2021), Franny (13th August 2021), gord (12th August 2021), Ioneo (12th August 2021), Mark (13th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), mountain_jim (13th August 2021), Nasu (12th August 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Therapeutics work very well anyway, some of them even as prophylactics.

I heard it said that therapeutics had to be put in question so that the big pharma concoctions could get emergency use status. That is, you cannot get an emergency use designation for an experimental vaccine if there is a good combination of off the shelf medicine that can be repurposed to remediate the danger from covid-19.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th August 2021), ClearWater (13th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (13th August 2021), Ewan (11th August 2021), Franny (13th August 2021), gord (12th August 2021), Ivanhoe (13th August 2021), Mark (13th August 2021), Mike (11th August 2021), Nasu (12th August 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021), toppy (11th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Pay close attention to how the message to "get vaccinated" explains/suggests why to do so. There are carefully worded messages that you should get injected for the good of the herd. ...with the underlying subtext of pretending that the injection prevents covid-19 infection or stops transmission, which is what it would need to do to protect others from covid-19.

This message - a lot of which is subtle to subliminal - is being repeated over and over and over by the US federal government officials and all corporate media teleprompter newsreaders.

There is also a big move toward promoting other vaccines, riding the wave of fear that has been generated. The pharmaceutical corporations are making a self-promotion ad blitz, naming and lauding themselves a step beyond their normal. I see this as making a PR move to change public perception from price-gouging drug-manufacturing corporate giants to heroic and even more policy-influential status. A major boost in their credibility (and a purge of alternative/truthful vaccine voices.) They are winning.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th August 2021), ClearWater (13th August 2021), Constance (13th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2021), Ewan (13th August 2021), Franny (13th August 2021), gord (13th August 2021), Mark (13th August 2021), Nasu (14th August 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,323 times in 8,667 posts

Saw my doctor post-covid this morning
    He is as pharma-mind-controlled as most, sad to say.
    Would not answer whether he would have prescribed ivermectin or not when I needed it 2 weeks ago.

Basically said if you were dumb enough to avoid the jab and got covid - too bad.

Time to shop for a more aware pharma prescriptions gatekeeper
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th August 2021 at 16:24.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (13th August 2021), Bill Ryan (13th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (27th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2021), Ewan (13th August 2021), Franny (13th August 2021), Ivanhoe (13th August 2021), Kryztian (27th August 2021), Mark (13th August 2021), Nasu (14th August 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

My battle in the past few months is with those who believe that natural immunity is worse than the vaccine.

The reason they believe that is because all of the media vectors have concentrated on the dichotomy, vaccinated and unvaccinated, so those who have already had Covid are lumped under the unvaccinated label.

Despite my propensity to share EVERY new research article showing the efficacy of natural immunity, there are 10 other articles talking about the social/media/propaganda side of it, talking about how people who have had it before can get reinfected, that getting the vax will boost natural immunity by producing even more spike proteins to cause an even greater immune response to any new intrusion of the spike protein into the body.

We are the crazy ones and no matter how convincing the science, they still don't believe it, instead choosing to believe the hype, the propaganda, rather than the science.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Alan (13th August 2021), Bill Ryan (13th August 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (29th August 2021), Chris Gilbert (7th September 2021), ClearWater (13th August 2021), Constance (13th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (27th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th August 2021), Ewan (13th August 2021), Franny (13th August 2021), gord (13th August 2021), Ivanhoe (13th August 2021), mountain_jim (13th August 2021), Nasu (14th August 2021), Peace in Oz (14th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Mark, you're right, the propaganda has changed from subtle to overt. The entire theory of how vaccines work is based on the premise that a tiny amount of the (usually dead, "attenuated") virus will provide your body what it needs to prepare the body immunologically about how to fight off any subsequent infection. Catching a disease and surviving has always been the gold standard for immunity, and (as far as I can recall), I've never heard propaganda stating that natural immunity is weaker than the vaccine industry induced version. Now I have. I saw some lying miscreant on TV "educating" the public to get a covid-19 jab even if they already survived covid-19!

It's impossible not to see the conspiratorial aspect of this - even if the reason is just corporate greed - the US federal government, all corporate mass media, all major "social" media are all deliberately lying about the covid-19 jab (immunity, transmissivity, and now naturally acquired immunity.)

Years ago, there was a skit/fake commercial on Saturday Night Live, where they were selling a product that whitens teeth and scrubs floors. I wonder what the covid-19 jab's newest super-powers will be next week. I'm betting on 4-hour erections and boosting 5G signals.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (29th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,963 times in 3,473 posts

Vaccine "experts" say that a population that is 70% vaccinated has "herd immunity". Israel is 80% vaccinated.

‘Ultra-Vaxxed’ Israel Sees Huge Surge in Covid as ‘Experts’ Avoid the Only Logical Conclusion
    By J.D. Rucker • Aug. 25, 2021

https://thelibertydaily.com/ultra-va...al-conclusion/

Israel is one of the most vaccinated nations in the world. 80% of their eligible population is vaccinated, far beyond what was once being touted as a “herd immunity” level necessary for life to return to normal. Despite their success in getting their population to have experimental drugs injected into their bodies, the country is suffering through a huge spike in cases. Tuesday had nearly the highest new case total the nation has seen since the pandemic began.

There have been plenty of reasons given for this. Some point to Israel opening up and letting people take off their masks for a short time.

Others say it’s normal for there to be occasional spikes following mass vaccinations, ignoring literally every successful vaccine in world history. Then, there are those who are trying to move the goalpost, blaming the Delta Variant for forcing us to accept that the vaccine are more of a deterrent than protection.

One particularly clueless news anchor compared the vaccines to watches, saying “Some watches are waterproof while others are water-resistant.” She seemed to feel smart after revealing her analogy.

What you won’t hear anyone in government, mainstream media, academia, or Big Tech tell us is the only logical conclusion: The “vaccines” aren’t working.

Article continues at https://thelibertydaily.com/ultra-va...al-conclusion/
    Last edited by Kryztian; 1st September 2021 at 01:23.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (27th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (28th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Reinhard (28th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Cursing myself for logging in only to share a link. Seems that's almost all Avalon is anymore - links to links that link to a link.

However, this speaks directly to the concerns expressed in this thread and I think it's new enough that it may not have been linked umpteen times.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...415v1.full.pdf

Ya, this is a preprint. In a few months it might be published - or not. Science and medicine simply no longer exist anywhere but preprint. Probably Zuck or some other silicon moron decides which preprint is actually published, regardless of any peer review among genuine medical peers.

Here's the dumbed down summary:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ural-immunity/

For anyone who might read this and understand it, doesn't it seem as if all your questions (in this thread) are answered? As unvaxxed slobs we are exposed to more and more potential infection (from the 'holy' vaxxed), but wow, I'm thinkin' maybe I'll find a way to get infected (again) to test out the ol' immune system. Betcha it works since I was symptomatic in the past and kicked it.

Maybe the capitalist pigs could have made more money selling actual Covid virus so that we could all get immune to it. In other words, they could have protected all of us for pennies (HCQ, Ivermectin, etc.) then mandate that we get the virus via injection to give us immunity, and we'd have to pay for it, or print $$ to pay big pharma for it. Oh, darn, that strategy wouldn't KILL anyone. Or not many. Back to the drawing board.

Herd immunity might be a thing if we all traveled in herds. Large scale immunity among the entire population sounds like it's been proven possible and should be preferred. Not that many of us didn't know that already, but if you follow the science (not the Nancy P. yellow brick road) we now at least have an easy to digest preprint to back up our claims. And this isn't even the first one or the only one. But it is quite clear.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2021 at 15:07. Reason: embedded the PDF

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Dennis Leahy (28th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Reinhard (28th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th August 2021), Tintin (28th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,511 times in 32,931 posts

Chris Martenson addresses this obliquely, showing that natural immunity is a whole lot better than 'vaccination' immunity. 'Vaccinated' people were 13 (thirteen) times more likely to come down with covid.

Ep 023: Natural Immunity Stronger Than Vaccine Alone
    A large well-run study from Israel confirms that people with a prior SARS2 infection have vastly stronger immunity to both subsequent infection as well as hospitalization as compared to people who had received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine (but had not had prior exposure).

A third group which had both prior infection and a single jab did somewhat better than either of the other two groups.

This argues conclusively that prior infection can be and should be a basis for vaccine exemption. As always, if the data changes, so will we.

But for sure, we can say that it’s not as simple as being either vaxxed or unvaxxed. There’s a third group in the mix and that’s people who have already had a SARS2 infection and recovered. They are a far safer group than the vaxxed in that they don’t get reinfected as much as the vaxxed, and they don’t go to the hospital nearly as often.

So the hyperbolic vaxxed crowd calling for the unvaxxed to suffer, or pay more, or even – in some grotesque examples – suffer and die is entirely misplaced, inappropriate, and vile.
    (His last video was deleted from YouTube, so here he is new on Rumble.)

https://rumble.com/vls2cq-ep-023-natural-immunity-stronger-than-vaccine-alone.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vj5w7q
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th August 2021 at 20:09.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Tintin (28th August 2021), Yoda (28th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Herd immunity might be a thing if we all traveled in herds. Large scale immunity among the entire population sounds like it's been proven possible and should be preferred. Not that many of us didn't know that already, but if you follow the science ...
    I'm not clear on this one thing you've said, but just to underscore, even if the entire human population "herd" is considered, those that are not immune are not immune. All they are is statistically less probable to contract the disease - because they are theoretically less likely to contact the disease. Only statistically, and theoretically. If they do contact the disease, they suddenly face the reality that they had no immunity at all and that a statistician was peddling bullsh!t by creating and promoting the bogus term "herd immunity."

(helium: great add to the thread! Thanks.)

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Chris Martenson addresses this obliquely, showing that natural immunity is a whole lot better than 'vaccination' immunity. 'Vaccinated' people were 13 (thirteen) times more likely to come down with covid.
    (His last video was deleted from YouTube, so here he is new on Rumble.)
    Thanks, Bill. Chris does a good job of laying out the same data. As a side note - wow, youtube-google is an astounding enemy of the truth and supporter of the status quo (Corporate Global Network.) Maybe even more astounding that there is no public uproar about tyrannical censorship of legitimate scientific data that disturbs the Global Corporate Network narrative... or cash flow.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Herd immunity might be a thing if we all traveled in herds. Large scale immunity among the entire population sounds like it's been proven possible and should be preferred. Not that many of us didn't know that already, but if you follow the science ...
    I'm not clear on this one thing you've said, but just to underscore, even if the entire human population "herd" is considered, those that are not immune are not immune. All they are is statistically less probable to contract the disease - because they are theoretically less likely to contact the disease. Only statistically, and theoretically. If they do contact the disease, they suddenly face the reality that they had no immunity at all and that a statistician was peddling bullsh!t by creating and promoting the bogus term "herd immunity."

(helium: great add to the thread! Thanks.)

If I understand you correctly you're wondering about those who are immune-deficient (everyone, initially, except for rare outliers like Lazarus Long) that don't respond well to treatment. The focus then would be on building that immune system via food supplements and other ingredients such as medicines that actually work. When all physically available medications (HCQ, Ivermectin, etc.) are taken into consideration and receive broad use then not many will have adverse outcomes to the initial viral infection. In the end, everyone eventually achieves significant levels of immunity that the virus can't easily find hosts to replicate in. Virus then mutates or goes away at that point. Fewer infections, and fewer immune compromised infections appear. If that cannot be loosely considered herd immunity I don't know what could.

But herd immunity is a term used frivolously by the power brokers to manipulate the normies. You could say they co-opted a common term in the lexicon that at best describes an immunological process as it manifests in a large community of individuals.

It seems to me that you're speaking more about large scale maleficent manipulation of minds and bodies than about large scale immunity, although the use of terms like herd immunity are commonly spun into the web of deceit and you, Dennis, don't like that one bit. Surprise, surprise - you're not alone.

As for myself, my mind boggles at the enormous amount of stupidity that I see. It's not all due to the recent efforts of the manipulators. A good portion can be attributed to many decades of dumbing down of schools and splintering of families, plus unacceptable media content (violence, basically) pushed off on children. It boggles my mind that there are so few who grasp the consequences of all that's converging in today's world. We see the dynamics of events fairly clearly here on the forum. We don't like what we see so we create threads about it and sometimes rant. The real question is how do we approach those who might become firm allies in the struggle for freedom of medical expression? How do we bring them up to speed?

This video is reasonably new and probably has been linked on the forum in the past few days. I refer to it since it's the best simplified presentation of events beginning in early 2020 along with easy to understand treatment info. It doesn't hurt that the production was high quality and the location is a church and the doctor is a great speaker particularly when communing with the unwashed minions. There's not much here for well-versed Avalonians, but I present the video as something that our family members, friends, and others in our lives might be able to digest. Unfortunately I know quite a few people who would not understand the presentation even if they tried (simple as it is).

https://rumble.com/vlqdpo-dr-peter-m...reatment..html

I've initiated a triage when it comes to answering people's questions about covid. Most are the tagged ones who will 'die' while energies in short supply are focused on those who have a chance of getting on their feet to become positive moving forces in the struggle rather than a drag on everyone.

I want an emoticon that spits. Really. I want to spit on Nancy P's contrived 'scientific' YBR (yellow brick road). Just think of all the other lovely things we could spit on.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    Maybe even more astounding that there is no public uproar about tyrannical censorship of legitimate scientific data that disturbs the Global Corporate Network narrative... or cash flow.
    It's not surprising that public uproar is lacking because the uneducated public have no idea how legitimate scientific data is shared and utilized. But this is not the worst of the problem. Science has been massively politicized for a long time. Academics rage about the practice but then they step in line and play the game. Or they pay a journal to publish their research paper.

In the early days of institutionalized lucid dream research there was a feeling in the air that this would be a breakthrough scientific endeavor. Boy, were we naive. Most of the good work ended up in paid journals. Nobody could secure NIH or NSF funding. Peer reviewed journals wouldn't even accept papers let alone review them. Then the research went black along with remote viewing and other related inquiries into human potential. I saw this with my own eyes. I was a part of it. As a result I spent a lot of energy studying the psychology, philosophy, and sociology of science. The US has the strictest controls on which research is performed and published. There are subjects that are NOT to be investigated without punishment, sometimes severe. One of those subjects is the sociology of science. The Brits did a pretty good job of it IMO. Herein is where Kuhnian paradigms are seriously discussed. Here there be political dragons.

Having seen this dynamic in the 80's and 90's in the academic world I have little problem grasping how twisted the funding and publication of scientific data has become today. Just add main stream media to the mix and you have a direct conduit to the masses. Those 'Kill Your Television' bumper stickers I used to see in the 60's and 70's tell the story.

One concern I have about the Afghan situation is that it may be a kind of false flag that targets the alternative media. I mean that the alternate media could be doing the work of the mainstream, and that would be to sow outrage and anger that can push even greater numbers of citizens to eventually embrace full-on war with China and\or Iran. The alt media can be a powerful force.

Current politicians in the white house are likely to be thrown under the bus. Some will have a degree of protection. But if the alt media is given even a minor victory over the crooked politicos it would be an overall win for the manipulators even if those politicians were abandoned and left to the mobs for justice.

Apologies for going off topic. But all this male bovine fecal matter is related. It all emerges from the same sphincter on a daily schedule.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to helium For This Post:

gord (29th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread