+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Observers: thoughts? concerns?

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Wink Re: Suspicious Observers: thoughts? concerns?

The elites seem to think they can survive this, and since apparently some survived this cycle the last time it happened, they may be right.
    But underground bunkers may not be as safe as they seem to think, and others without all that wealth and technology might survive as our distant cousins did by sheltering in caves, though obviously, preparation for that eventuality is also necessary.
    There have been intentional, sustainable communities around now for quite some time and they will have a headstart having already been well organized and focused on basics.
    Survivalists and Preppers are quite organized too, and they in particular are probably going to be tuning into S.O.'s kind of information more and more, and spreading the word.

Speaking of which, today's update:

Also posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1446150

Today S.O. also cited 2 sources for more scientific info:
    "To get free copies of the classified work, go to SuspectSky.com "
    and
    "Observing the Frontier 2020: https://ObservatoryProject.com "

I imagine part of what is motivating these groups, whether it's fully conscious or not, is the conviction that survivors should not just be those elites in the underground bunkers, but those who are more representative of the best of humanity, instead of the worst.
    The predicted time of the shift according to S.O. is around 2040 or soon thereafter, but there will most certainly continue to be all kinds of anomalies and unusual weather patterns up until that time, so as much as the elites would like to continue distracting everyone with lies and misdirections, sooner or later it's going to be very evident to everyone that something undeniably BIG is in the works.
    Obviously there won't be a lot of survivors, but hopefully the rest will at least have a chance to prepare psychologically for whatever form their transition onward is going to take.
    Last edited by onawah; 14th August 2021 at 19:46.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Harmony (15th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), Mike Gorman (15th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), Stephanie (30th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Default Re: Suspicious Observers: thoughts? concerns?

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    In the absence of history we have little chance of knowing what is to come. So I will play with probabilities.

Of all the people on earth, the elite group has the best chance of knowing what is to come because they have technology and most probably history. The fact that they are killing people means they don't expect anything to kill people in the near future. This topic is covered in the "questions" thread.
    I think it better ables to them to control the masses left when they panic if they do reduce pop. first. So to me it makes perfect sense to try to curb the herd since it will die anyway. It only heightens their chance of not being run down by out of control mobs if they can reduce the pop by 2/3rds as they hope.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bubu (15th August 2021), Harmony (15th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), onawah (14th August 2021), Peace in Oz (15th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    In the absence of history we have little chance of knowing what is to come. So I will play with probabilities.

Of all the people on earth, the elite group has the best chance of knowing what is to come because they have technology and most probably history. The fact that they are killing people means they don't expect anything to kill people in the near future. This topic is covered in the "questions" thread.
    I think it better ables to them to control the masses left when they panic if they do reduce pop. first. So to me it makes perfect sense to try to curb the herd since it will die anyway. It only heightens their chance of not being run down by out of control mobs if they can reduce the pop by 2/3rds as they hope.
    Yes this is true if the event is not an ELE. So maybe we/ they are waiting for a calamity that is not ELE. If its ELE then they can sit back and relax on their bunker then come out when everyone is gone.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (15th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

I came across Suspicious Observers some years back, around 2015 or so from memory, and I was immediately impressed with Ben, although I admit to having reservations at the beginning. I informed Ben of the channel "Tony Heller" a couple of years ago, and he responded to me personally, he reported that Steve, the guy who runs Tony Heller, or realclimatescience.com was very hard to contact, he does not respond to personal inquiries and is reluctant to get involved with other people in the space, no doubt the result of the onslaught of negative responses to his content.
    Over the years I have become increasingly impressed with Ben Davidson, I purchased his PDF book, I have yet to complete reading this but can report it is excellent. I think Ben is an ex-academic, or at least a graduate from a science program; he is assiduous in his reading of the literature, he keeps up with all the published 'peer reviewed' papers.
    Ben is a true science maverick, he has a healthy combative style, and can compete with the best of them.
    I cannot recommend Suspicious Observers enough, I think if you seek the truth, and the rigour of investigation Ben offers some of the better content available, the conclusions drawn are not comfortable, I think our civilisation is poised on a precipice and the future ride is not going to be easy; the ultimate in "Reset" features strongly in our near future.
    100% recommended.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Blastolabs (17th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (15th August 2021), Harmony (15th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), onawah (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021), Sunray (18th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    The elites seem to think they can survive this, and since apparently some survived this cycle the last time it happened, they may be right.
    But underground bunkers may not be as safe as they seem to think, and others without all that wealth and technology might survive as our distant cousins did by sheltering in caves, though obviously, preparation for that eventuality is also necessary.
    There have been intentional, sustainable communities around now for quite some time and they will have a headstart having already been well organized and focused on basics.
    Survivalists and Preppers are quite organized too, and they in particular are probably going to be tuning into S.O.'s kind of information more and more, and spreading the word.

Speaking of which, today's update:

Also posted here:https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1446150

Today S.O. also cited 2 sources for more scientific info:
    "To get free copies of the classified work, go to SuspectSky.com "
    and
    "Observing the Frontier 2020: https://ObservatoryProject.com "

I imagine part of what is motivating these groups, whether it's fully conscious or not, is the conviction that survivors should not just be those elites in the underground bunkers, but those who are more representative of the best of humanity, instead of the worst.
    The predicted time of the shift according to S.O. is around 2040 or soon thereafter, but there will most certainly continue to be all kinds of anomalies and unusual weather patterns up until that time, so as much as the elites would like to continue distracting everyone with lies and misdirections, sooner or later it's going to be very evident to everyone that something undeniably BIG is in the works.
    Obviously there won't be a lot of survivors, but hopefully the rest will at least have a chance to prepare psychologically for whatever form their transition onward is going to take.
    I was given the age of 84 as my likely lifespan - from an American insurance website calculator, so the 'event' will match my expected departure date, failing mishaps, accidents, assaults,or extreme behaviour of myself or others - 2040 I will be 82. I feel sorry for the youngsters.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), Harmony (15th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), onawah (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

Yes this is true if the event is not an ELE. So maybe we/ they are waiting for a calamity that is not ELE. If its ELE then they can sit back and relax on their bunker then come out when everyone is gone.
    I hear ya! The interesting part of the theory from Diehold is that during the electromagnetic event, some 'Force' guided the wandering tribe with Moses to an area that was being described as the eye of the storm. So there was this intense electromagnetic plasma fire twister of a storm! Imagine you are in the center and the rest of your tribe and you were apparently guided to this spot by this pillar of cloud during the day, and pillar of fire at night? Right? Isn't that the story! So anyway, the survivors were in the eye, and outside the eye of the storm time moved much faster than it did in the eye itself! So 40 years passed by outside the storm and inside it seemed like just I don't know or remember, but seems like it was to them just days. But when they came out everyone outside the storm was dressed difrerently, spoke strange languages, acted scared, primitive and so on and then these 'survivors' taught them how to live a different way. It's indicative of a seperate survior group outside the Noah story, and after the way that history has been twisted I would not be surprised if these were simultaneous events perhaps on different parts of the planet when they occurred. Once side gets baked, the other side flooded and frozen apparently but anyway, interesting stuff nonethless! I'm glad I'll be 86 in 2046 so I'm not likely to be here either.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Delight (16th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Mark (7th September 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (15th August 2021), onawah (15th August 2021), Pam (15th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Example of an ancient underground habitat
    Man Renovating His Home Discovered a Tunnel to a Massive Underground City
    1,139,412 viewsAug 10, 2019
    Facts Verse
    8.82M subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (16th August 2021), Bo Atkinson (16th August 2021), happyuk (17th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (16th August 2021), mountain_jim (16th August 2021), Suzi E (16th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Click image for larger version

Name:	CosmicEvolutionJoke.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	47199

Thanks for all the links, persisting our exploration of existence, and it's bigger functional conclusions, a possible science of building up life and of dismantling life, or evidences of make overs.

I like the less discussed knowledge base, explaining that all atoms are alive, cosmic in origin, entering evolution as atoms of matter, and then evolving to vegetable, and then evolving to animal, and then at an advancing human stage to sublimate a balanced emotionality, mentality, and carnality, thereby naturally evolving further and beyond.

At least the will to survive is proven, however ironic it is, for predatory elites to think they escape the effect in bunkers, escape birth again as the victims next time, and the majority evolve favorably, especially throuh ives lived purposefully.
    Last edited by Bo Atkinson; 16th August 2021 at 11:42. Reason: moved the word 'then'

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bo Atkinson For This Post:

Delight (16th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), onawah (16th August 2021), tendril (17th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

When I see the Earth in scale, superimposed on the globe of the sun, there is no question in my mind what drives the planet's weather. And when I contemplate how small, how inconsequential all the planets are in comparison to the sun in every way, it makes sense to me that the sun is at the heart of the entire system, occasionally giving birth to planets (usually in pairs?).

The accretion disk theory has a lot of flaws explaining the formation of the solar system, it absolutely fails attempting to explain planetary systems and its attendant moons.

We will see in the next few years if this new theory holds true as there are many predictions about the coming sun cycle...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Delight (16th August 2021), Ewan (16th August 2021), Harmony (17th August 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (17th August 2021), onawah (16th August 2021), Victoria (18th August 2021), Wind (17th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Solar Tornados, Big Lightning, Disaster Cycle Mechanics
    40,042 views Aug 16, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    553K subscribers

The Waters Below, Lightning & Earth's Magnetic Disaster
    27,662 viewsAug 16, 2021
    Suspicious0bservers
    553K subscribers
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), Harmony (17th August 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), Mercedes (17th August 2021), mountain_jim (17th August 2021), Reinhard (12th October 2021), Wind (17th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

I guess the joke is on us. Who in their right mind would even think that we can survive something as grand as this? And for that matter who would even want to? Jus make the best of what we are do and have. Enjoy!

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Harmony (18th August 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), onawah (17th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Mercedes (here)
    I guess the joke is on us. Who in their right mind would even think that we can survive something as grand as this? And for that matter who would even want to? Jus make the best of what we are do and have. Enjoy!
    Yes, to create opportunities for being MORE alive and enjoy the happy dog, flowers, praise for the ephemeral moment where we hug our world. THAT is the great lesson. Never postpone the joy of this brief and lovely time...now and now and now.

How did we become so backwards? Trying to MAKE it permanent? HaHa says the wind.
    Paradox now rules my thinking. The first is last and the last is first. What we fear IS death. BUT to realize the joke is to lose the sting.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Harmony (18th August 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021), mountain_jim (17th August 2021), onawah (17th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

But there have been survivors every time the cycle has repeated; so it is possible, just not easy!
    What I would like to know is: how did those survivors in the past know what to prepare for?
    It was probably due to the ever-increasing severity of the weather, and the fact that the sun's rays became increasingly hard to bear, so that moving underground was the most logical thing to do.

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Delight (17th August 2021), Harmony (18th August 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021), mountain_jim (18th August 2021), Reinhard (12th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wavydome (here)
    Attachment 47199

Thanks for all the links, persisting our exploration of existence, and it's bigger functional conclusions, a possible science of building up life and of dismantling life, or evidences of make overs.

I like the less discussed knowledge base, explaining that all atoms are alive, cosmic in origin, entering evolution as atoms of matter, and then evolving to vegetable, and then evolving to animal, and then at an advancing human stage to sublimate a balanced emotionality, mentality, and carnality, thereby naturally evolving further and beyond.

At least the will to survive is proven, however ironic it is, for predatory elites to think they escape the effect in bunkers, escape birth again as the victims next time, and the majority evolve favorably, especially throuh ives lived purposefully.

Of course this is me jumping in... no idea what has gone before

I, like you, do also ponder more in the knowledge base, ether, aether stuff of Tesla. The way things unfold in manners which defy science, religion etc. Something big occurred in the Spiritualist Movement time of the 1880's. I can sense it so real. No idea what. Maybe it's connected to the will to survive. And why I mention it here.

As for my opinions on the topic here, it became clear to me quickly that it is about money for Ben Davidson. He's not my type of person.

But I liked listening to Mitch Battros and I loved Ian Lux Gold so much.

Any how, I think that the entire catastrophic level preparedness is hype. A mind trap to be avoided.

My mind is focused on ...Love more, & 'never worry again' which is a billboard between Santa Fe and Albuquerque New Mexico USA

Gratitude for its reminder.

tendril

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

With that one post, my timing record for adding a member to my Ignore List is broken--fastest time ever...
    I vote for it being removed as it adds nothing to this thread unless you count an opinion based on "no idea what has gone before" .
    ...And apparently a philosophy similar to Alfred E. Newman's: "What, me worry?"

"Love more" is a fine idea, but we cannot wisely eliminate CONCERN... which is NOT the same thing as worry.

Quote Posted by tendril (here)
    Attachment 47199

I, like you, do also ponder more in the knowledge base, ether, aether stuff of Tesla. The way things unfold in manners which defy science, religion etc. Something big occurred in the Spiritualist Movement time of the 1880's. I can sense it so real. No idea what. Maybe it's connected to the will to survive. And why I mention it here.

As for my opinions on the topic here, it became clear to me quickly that it is about money for Ben Davidson. He's not my type of person.

But I liked listening to Mitch Battros and I loved Ian Lux Gold so much.

Any how, I think that the entire catastrophic level preparedness is hype. A mind trap to be avoided.

My mind is focused on ...Love more, & 'never worry again' which is a billboard between Santa Fe and Albuquerque New Mexico USA

Gratitude for its reminder.

tendril
    Last edited by onawah; 18th August 2021 at 02:38.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Brigantia (19th August 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021), mountain_jim (18th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

If I will not be able to see the sun in the sky then there is very little hope and sheer for me in this life anymore. No Mad max scenarios for me and living underground is just too dreadful, no thank you. Lets just leave.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), gord (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[QUOTE=onawah;1446692]With that one post, my timing record for adding a member to my Ignore List is broken--fastest time ever...
    I vote for it being removed as it adds nothing to this thread unless you count an opinion based on "no idea what has gone before" .
    ...And apparently a philosophy similar to Alfred E. Newman's: "What, me worry?"

Thank you for your opinion. Also, thanks for allowing me my opinion in an open and free way. Include the presumption of projection upon the quote. Gosh, thinking for myself, as well, informing the thread that I have not read every word of the thread, seems clear enough to me. Because reading all of what is said is what I do generally. But you know what, that doesn't mean I don't know a great deal on the matter. It simply means I don't know what the general opinion is of the thread, to be clear. But with your response it makes it clear to me how you think. You are welcome to view me a character of idiots delight. It's your right. onawah your words are meant to be unkind and entitled. And I want to point that out, so as I remember, to avoid any further stress on it. It is disappointing to see. I do give gratitude for your clarity on the matter.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

Bo Atkinson (18th August 2021), Gracy (18th August 2021), modini (25th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (18th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member Bo Atkinson's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,499 times in 828 posts

Quote Posted by tendril (here)

[...]

[...]

I appreciate this kind of possible discussion, but there is always the risk of a trigger word, and sudden stresses, unpredictable on our planet, and it is understandable that people want to defend every inch of their earth place, if tidal waves, etc, come around.

I also lived my decades of life with an eye on sustainability, at a far edge from suburbia, just close enough to scrape up a living, and to invest in tools to survive all kinds of storms, hot and cold.

So thanks for pondering a knowledge base! I welcome such a discussion, at length, but likely not here. These subjects are worthwhile, even though it thunders.

36. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Living underground would be a temporary necessity, but personally, I like the feeling of being in the Mother's womb, ie a cave.
    In any case, karma being what it is, leaving might only find one in a similar situation, elsewhere.
    If I will not be able to see the sun in the sky then there is very little hope and sheer for me in this life anymore. No Mad max scenarios for me and living underground is just too dreadful, no thank you. Lets just leave.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Mercedes (19th August 2021)

38. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Living underground would be a temporary necessity, but personally, I like the feeling of being in the Mother's womb, ie a cave.
    In any case, karma being what it is, leaving might only find one in a similar situation, elsewhere.
    The many lives or not we have lived here have accumulated an amount of pain that has gotten to a point of no more for me, mother earth is a most precious being but enough is enough... for me that is.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

avid (19th August 2021), gord (19th August 2021), onawah (19th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast