+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Could Lockdowns be in service to Healing?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

Default Could Lockdowns be in service to Healing?

Hello there everyone.

I just had a rather wonderful realisation as here in NSW Australia we begin another round of extreme, draconian (and stupid!) lockdowns.

In my previous post in the 'Extreme Covid Measures Australia' thread I detailed the ever expanding list of things we are not allowed to do and the increasingly focused apparatus being put in place for enforcing 'violation', including a $5000 fine if you are found out and about without any of the approved reasons. I"m not allowed to even go for a bike ride along the beach because it's 20km beyond my 'approved' movement limit. Yes, this is truly going on. See my other post please (sorry mods, i don't yet know how to insert a direct link here).

So this situation, which i rail against, is really very very present and current and real here. Up to now I personally have sort of thumbed my nose and given as little of my time , attention and energy to the ever escalating rollout of bad news and perennial media conferences. Covid in truth has little impacted my life. I see it for the opportunity it is. However when i discovered a couple of days ago that i am practically imprisoned here in Australia i nearly spit bullets. I'm literally NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE. And it appears this has been the case at least for 8 months (i'm not sure, i don't subscribe to 'news').

I have no fear of covid. I'm clear where i stand and how i will NEVER tolerate the admission of the V into my system.
    (Unless, unless. My back is truly up against the wall whereby there's something i must do. I place emphasis on MUST, as in , soul purpose 'must'...
    Then in that case i'll avail myself of all the support available to disinfect my system afterwards. But i do say that with much care as, as far as i'm concerned, i WILL NEVER, say yes to that.)

In any case I write here regarding my feeling about lockdowns and what is really occurring. It is a beautiful feeling!!!!

I occurs to me that during a lockdown ANYWHERE... what is occurring is the same as what occurs during an eclipse...... There is an INTERRUPTION. In the status quo. And in a very big time way in the case of this mandated shutdown of practically EVERYTHING except the bare bones needed to keep things barely functioning.

So with this interruption, this SUSPENSION, of routine, of the status quo, OF THE OLD...... What is occurring i feel IS THAT SOMETHING IS COMING IN..... something good.... something very very very good.

Energetically there is stillness: no rushing people, no work to go to, no anything.. IT FEELS LIKE A SUNDAY.. I'm not saying that there are not so many for whom a lockdown is hell. The abused children, the parent going out of his mind with worry about how to pay bills, the elderly even more alone.... so many many facets of suffering caused by this and so much grief unacknowledged o ho hoh o h... the toll, the toll....

What I'm saying is that for THE LIKES OF US, the ones who know what's occurring, who are blessed to be in the right place, comfortable enough to be able to be still and at peace.... for the likes of us...that incoming energy allowed by the eclipse of the old life on earth - literally the suspension of the energetic current (bad) that perpetuates it, that energetic window that opens with lockdown, allows us to amplify our ...work.... 1000 fold.....

Does any one else experience this too?

These lockdowns actually serve life, they are allowing a massive incoming streaming of the new frequency to 'get through' because the old has been temporarily suspended, creating a window of opportunity. Isn't that just fantastic????? Does anyone else feel this too?

On a closing note, this song came in relation to the above:

It's by U2, Wave of Sorrow (Birdland)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVHUqe6n-cc

The wave referred to in the song of course creates sorrow, like a tidal wave does, that devastation... But ...
    cleansing is needed....
    Because there is so much sorrow here. I once heard it said that the extent of the size of the Oceans (salt water) here represents the enormity of unshed tears that are also here.
    This is a world of trauma and a new world is being born now....

xxxx

"Heat haze rising
    On hell's own hill

You wake up this morning
    It took an act of will
    You walk through the night
    To get here today
    To bring your children
    To give them away

Oh... oh this cruel sun
    Is daylight never done
    Cruelty just begun
    To make a shadow of everyone

And if the rain came
    And if the rain came

Souls bent over without a breeze
    Blankets on burning trees
    I am sick without disease
    Nobility on it's knees

And if the rain came
    And if the rain came... now
    Would it wash us all away
    On a wave of sorrow
    Wave
    On a wave of sorrow

Where now the holy cities?
    Where the ancient holy scrolls?
    Where now Emperor Menelek?
    And the Queen of Sheba's gold

You're my bride, you wear her crown
    And on your finger precious stones
    As every good thing now been sold

Son, of shepherd boy, now king
    What wisdom can you bring?
    What lyric would you sing?
    Where is the music of the Seraphim?

And if the rain came
    And if the rain came... now
    Would it wash us all away
    On a wave of sorrow
    Wave
    A wave of sorrow
    Wave

Blessed are the meek who scratch in the dirt
    For they shall inherit what's left of the earth
    Blessed are the kings who've left their thrones
    They are buried in this valley of dry bones

Blessed all of you with an empty heart
    For you got nothing from which you cannot part
    Blessed is the ego
    It's all we got this hour

Blessed is the voice that speaks truth to power
    Blessed is the sex worker who sold her body tonight
    She used what she got
    To save her children's life

Blessed are you, the deaf cannot hear a scream
    Blessed are the stupid who can dream
    Blessed are the tin canned cardboard slums
    Blessed is the spirit that overcomes"
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 16th August 2021 at 00:54.

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th August 2021), Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), Delight (16th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (16th August 2021), Eva2 (16th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), haroldsails (17th August 2021), Hym (16th August 2021), Journeyman (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), modini (23rd August 2021), Mypos (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Sadieblue (16th August 2021), Sérénité (16th August 2021), Sunny (16th August 2021), toppy (16th August 2021), Violet3 (16th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Could Lockdowns be in service to Healing?

To add: whereby an eclipse represents a suspension of the old to enable something else to come in. It's like celestial or planetary baptism... In a baptism a person is submerged, traditionally fully. In Masters and Teachers of the Far East this practice is described taking place in the high snowy streams of the Himalayas. It represents a 'break in energy', ie that body circuit is no longer able to be fed by the external..... that is interrupted just for a moment while one is in a completely foreign world (underwater). In the case of lockdowns, there's a suspension too, a discombobulation, an interruption: we are in 'unfamiliar' territory so to speak, it's odd.

And this very interruption allows something very new, brand new, (Spirit) to come in.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), Delight (16th August 2021), Eva2 (16th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Sadieblue (16th August 2021), Sunny (16th August 2021), Violet3 (16th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just opened fb. In my 'memories today' list appeared this:Click image for larger version

Name:	20841113_946242792184998_103805918445312394_n.jpeg
Views:	61
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	47197

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), Delight (16th August 2021), Eva2 (16th August 2021), Harmony (16th August 2021), Journeyman (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), PurpleLama (16th August 2021), Sunny (16th August 2021), Violet3 (16th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Bodhicee (here)
    Hello there everyone.
    I have no fear of covid. I'm clear where i stand and how i will NEVER tolerate the admission of the V into my system.

Recently in the hospital for something unrelated, they gave me 2 covid tests. I've never taken any precautions, ran around town on my job for the duration, but was negative both times. It's a hoax. I feel sorry for those who fell for it, but, let's face it, they probably wanted to get the vax for political reasons. They'll probably get it again to support their candidate.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), leavesoftrees (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), thepainterdoug (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th August 2021), Violet3 (16th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Bodhicee

it is said at the moment of greatest loss, is equally the moment of greatest opportunity. see as you see fit

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), Journeyman (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (16th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Bodhicee

it is said at the moment of greatest loss, is equally the moment of greatest opportunity. see as you see fit
    Painterdoug... yes... thank you .. I understand. It's like that Eurythmics song The Miracle of Love - about "cruel is the night that covers up your fears".
    It's also like the terribleness of -whatever- makes one raw
    and in that rawness there is also open ness like never before...

I guess that's why falling on your knees to pray happens... you get so desperate (open) that you go to your knees (surrender) and in that moment the call for help is a true one and we all know that if you knock (truly) then a door opens..... Same things i think...

Re my sense that there's an eclipse going on each time a lock down occurs, an eclipse of something old (a shadowing), enabling something new to come in.... I feel this is happening on a planetary scale and is to do with the passage of the ages, that sort of scale. But reality or rather, truth, is fractal and what occurs at a micro level (great personal loss for example) also occurs at the macro level too...

Thanks for your input.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Je_GupQHLJU

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Journeyman (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Sunny (16th August 2021), Violet3 (16th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

While I do think it does more harm than good in a general sense, I agree it can be a blessing at times to slow down and like you said look inwards and do healing work as God knows we all have something to work on!
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (21st August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (16th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,309 times in 5,717 posts

I have not experienced lock down but I have heard that for some people, this was a great opportunity to pause and reflect and that many have had time to stop and consider what they might have ignored. The THREAT of lockdowns especially about the "mandatory jab" and pass ports et. has confronted me with my fear.

I am constantly looking at information and feel like I am a seeker. This INSANE turn of events has been really challenging to my reality. One thinks about the INVERSION of everything... the LIES that make no sense and contradict and the GASLIGHTING. This has been excruciating but it has MADE ME turn even more to the metaphysical. This problem just cannot be resolved at the level on which it has been created. One can see how FEAR has utterly ruled my whole life. It was always the elephant living in my house.

This opportunity that the lockdown offers is a really difficult one. It makes perfect sense to me these days that the reality is shattered. The light is streaming through the cracks. The big question is "what can I do with this opportunity?". I hear words like sovereign, like freedom, like TRUTH. Forever I have been wanting to live in a world that is of God's great law. APPARENTLY something so extraordinary can be the WOOWOO outcome IF we can take it on as the way we choose.

Lots of metaphors available for what I really truly love....the Upper Room is one metaphor, the next higher octave, Bringing spirit to matter, making Consciousness the basis of science. I LOVE the Living God. I want to live in new systems that work for thriving, creativity and manifest the Divine in Form.

Maybe there IS a cosmic force that is impinging and arranging the opportunity to ascend. We have to be still to hear the message. If we HAVE to isolate, that means we COULD pray. We COULD meditate. We could Fast and reach for TRUTH. IMO channeling is accessing a larger more coherent aspect of our multiversal beingness.

I heard this just now. IMO Paul Selig is being truthful. I have heard him many times before and his guides always talked about the world without fear that is possible. I would LOVE that state. Lockdowns can be a time out of time and prepare us to lift out of this morass of our terrible thoughtforms.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (21st August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), PurpleLama (16th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,979 times in 1,342 posts

I can't really say as I'm a key worker and I've worked throughout. I also live in a village and people round here seemed to be exercising as much as they wanted, our lockdowns weren't very draconian for long though.

I did like fewer cars on the road and noticeably cleaner air, it seemed a more peaceful time without so many people rushing everywhere.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member Violet3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,370 times in 236 posts

Hi Bodhicee
    I think the situation here, especially in New South Wales, is sad and appalling. The NSW premier was a beacon of moderation for quite a while, and as a result I think she and all the people of NSW have been targeted for re-education. The lockdowns were resisted in NSW, and are now more severe than elsewhere, and the premier has overnight turned into an obedient alarmist. This affluent country is being turned into a basket case, with countless ruined businesses, wrecked state economies, escalating mental health problems, and the ever growing threat of being targeted by the fact-checking mafia and the police, not to mention one's fearful and confused neighbours, for expressing dissenting views. This whole country is now a police state, unbelievable. While I live on the west coast and have not even been subjected to the same level of random lockdown nightmare as people on the east coast (yet), still I feel for them and cannot visit my entire family and friends over there. Moreover my partner (who is American) and I can't leave the country to see any family in the States. Sorry, I see your point and there is always a way to remain undefeated and even resilient, but today I just can't do it. Your comments remind me to try again tomorrow.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Violet3 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (21st August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Brigantia (16th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

good time to make lemonade

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bluestflame For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Mercedes (16th August 2021), pueblo (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,256 times in 2,177 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    ......what I really truly love....the Upper Room is one metaphor, the next higher octave, Bringing spirit to matter, making Consciousness the basis of science. I LOVE the Living God. I want to live in new systems that work for thriving, creativity and manifest the Divine in Form.
    Going to meditate on that today, thanks.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Sorry to say that, but I failed to see how lock downs can be any good in any society. My personal experience is trash, lost friend, family they won't talk to me anymore, quite a lot people that I know is very stressed and going bankrupt now. The people benefiting are the ones that agree with the new policies working for the satanic crew (no need to name them).
    The pandemic is a hoax a huge psyop, they got most people by the balls.
    If draconian measures come to my end, I will confront cost what it cost, they will vaccinate only the dead body of me and my family. No kidding, enough is enough, we show that to them or we become slaves and live the rest of our lives in fear. BASTA!
    Last edited by palehorse; 16th August 2021 at 09:47.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (16th August 2021), Ben (21st August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Brigantia (16th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (16th August 2021), leavesoftrees (16th August 2021), modini (23rd August 2021), Sérénité (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021), wondering (16th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,077 times in 869 posts

I can see both sides to lockdowns.
    There is most definitely positive and negative attributes to it all.

With regards to Mother Earth, she most definitely took those lockdowns to breathe. It was beautiful to see how clean the sea became, how so much less litter there was. Seeing so many more people enjoy just walking in nature.

But I think everyone’s perspective of the lockdowns is dependant on their location and personal situations.
    Its been heaven for some, whilst a living hell for others.

Personally, I’ve lost my job/career. I’ve lost the majority of my friends.
    Only my immediate family speaks to me anymore.
    I’ve gone from a full and busy life, travelling and endless social gatherings to...nothing!
    I’ve had to constantly battle swinging from ranges of anarchist mode to social anxiety, as I just cannot bare to wear a mask without inducing a panic attack.
    My life in general is absolutely nothing like it was 18 months ago.
    Everything I feel I’ve worked towards and lived for, has gone.

But equally I found a way to get by. I’ve gone inwards a lot more and done so much soul searching that I probably (despite being in the most tumulus time of my life) have more peace and clarity and purpose than ever before.
    It’s made me release that actually, those people wasn’t really my friends anyway and so, I’ve found myself connecting with more likeminded souls.
    I realised my extended family may be connected by blood but, most definitely not connected by soul.
    I’ve realised that my career wasn’t really fulfilling me anymore anyway and was more stress than success.
    Life has changed, along with my perspective on everything.
    I will adapt and survive anything that’s thrown at me.

But what pains me is that many won’t. Many aren’t coping. Many can’t deal with such profound and unexpected change.
    There is 8x more deaths of children by suicide than Covid (probably way more actually now)
    Probably far greater number in adults, up by about 60% I believe.
    Most small businesses are only one more lockdown away from closing their doors for good.

I agree something is coming in...
    Mass awakening is just around the corner.

But I feel the age of awakening will come at a great cost.

It’s only going to be a brave new world if the masses stand up against the new world order and refuse to comply anymore.

We must ALL stop complying now.
    Even those of you who still fear others around you. Don’t!
    You must know deep down something isn’t right.

If the lockdowns haven’t worked for the last year prior to ‘vaccinations’ and aren’t working now with ‘vaccinations’...why are we still having them?

They don’t work and never will.
    The only way they work is to break peoples lives and souls.

They didn’t isolate a virus...but they isolated us.

People, please stop complying to these lockdowns, it’s the only way out!
    Last edited by Sérénité; 16th August 2021 at 11:35.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Ben (17th August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), Brigantia (16th August 2021), Bubu (20th August 2021), Delight (16th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (16th August 2021), modini (23rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I can see both sides to lockdowns.
    There is most definitely positive and negative attributes to it all.

With regards to Mother Earth, she most definitely took those lockdowns to breathe. It was beautiful to see how clean the sea became, how so much less litter there was. Seeing so many more people enjoy just walking in nature.

But I think everyone’s perspective of the lockdowns is dependant on their location and personal situations.
    Its been heaven for some, whilst a living hell for others.

Personally, I’ve lost my job/career. I’ve lost the majority of my friends.
    Only my immediate family speaks to me anymore.
    I’ve gone from a full and busy life, travelling and endless social gatherings to...nothing!
    I’ve had to constantly battle swinging from ranges of anarchist mode to social anxiety, as I just cannot bare to wear a mask without inducing a panic attack.
    My life in general is absolutely nothing like it was 18 months ago.
    Everything I feel I’ve worked towards and lived for, has gone.

But equally I found a way to get by. I’ve gone inwards a lot more and done so much soul searching that I probably (despite being in the most tumulus time of my life) have more peace and clarity and purpose than ever before.
    It’s made me release that actually, those people wasn’t really my friends anyway and so, I’ve found myself connecting with more likeminded souls.
    I realised my extended family may be connected by blood but, most definitely not connected by soul.
    I’ve realised that my career wasn’t really fulfilling me anymore anyway and was more stress than success.
    Life has changed, along with my perspective on everything.
    I will adapt and survive anything that’s thrown at me.

But what pains me is that many won’t. Many aren’t coping. Many can’t deal with such profound and unexpected change.
    There is 8x more deaths of children by suicide than Covid (probably way more actually now)
    Probably far greater number in adults, up by about 60% I believe.
    Most small businesses are only one more lockdown away from closing their doors for good.

I agree something is coming in...
    Mass awakening is just around the corner.

But I feel the age of awakening will come at a great cost.

It’s only going to be a brave new world if the masses stand up against the new world order and refuse to comply anymore.

We must ALL stop complying now.
    Even those of you who still fear others around you. Don’t!
    You must know deep down something isn’t right.

If the lockdowns haven’t worked for the last year prior to ‘vaccinations’ and aren’t working now with ‘vaccinations’...why are we still having them?

They don’t work and never will.
    The only way they work is to break peoples lives and souls.

They didn’t isolate a virus...but they isolated us.

People, please stop complying to these lockdowns, it’s the only way out!

Profound words, indeed.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), Delight (16th August 2021), Sérénité (17th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

let me be clear about my above comment. that is true from an enlightened perspective, but the gate keepers and controllers are not doing it for you me or humanity. they are not giving you anything . they dont care about you. this is not about health

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (16th August 2021), bluestflame (16th August 2021), Delight (16th August 2021), Eva2 (16th August 2021), Sérénité (17th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021), wondering (16th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,110 times in 906 posts

Being able to find good and benefit from lockdown is entirely different, IMO, from lockdown that is itself based on falsehood, deceit and control. I think that is very clear. Good for us if we have been resilient and made good from evil circumstances, but there is no doubt in my mind that that is not the intent. It couldn't be clearer to me.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Eva2 (16th August 2021), Sérénité (17th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (16th August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,568 times in 712 posts

Reduced human activities by making humans very miserable has one good effect: allowing the earth time to heal itself. Just look at the pollution map today of China

Click image for larger version

Name:	FireShot Pro Webpage Screenshot #213 - '沙田空气污染:.png
Views:	38
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	47200

In pre-covid time most tags are red, the yellow tag now would have been red and the green tags yellow. I can actually see distance mountains in green instead of greyish blue. May the wild animals thrive. I read some human caused extinct animals have been seen.

Of course, in case my point is misunderstood, the healing of the Earth can be achieved without introducing the great reset tyranny.
    Last edited by syrwong; 16th August 2021 at 17:49.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Ben (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,755 times in 20,829 posts

Exclamation Re: Could Lockdowns be in service to Healing?

To me Lockdowns are just a part of a drill (for so much more evil to come) ... Mass psychological tests of obedience and building a new generation of humans accepting they have no autonomy over their bodies anymore just like in the Dystopian SF Movie "Equilibrium" & Brave New World ... living in a Technocratic Society that assumes 100% we need to Depopulate the Earth for the "Greater Good" all based upon provable false assumptions & lies you are not allowed to challenge.

In my perspective, all people defending their captors (their technocratic overlords) suffer Stockholm Syndrome. When anyone really study & comprehend what The Milgram Experiment is all about especially all follow up studies knows where this all is leading to ... where this is heading.

When a whole Society becomes/behaves more and more like a Cult/Sect attacking anyone out who does not "fit in" on a massive scale ... it is most likely too late to change the path that it has taken.

Dystopia getting more real by the day now and most will not even see it as they tell stories in their heads it suppose to be "for the good". Thinking they are not to blame when they did nothing.
    For Evil to Triumph (succeed) is not only for good men & women doing nothing about it ... but also for good people to blindly trust & believe the lies (false narratives) they are pushing and help defending their mass dehumanization operation.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 16th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 18th August 2021 at 14:35.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), palehorse (16th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Another take on lockdowns being put in place for a very different purpose than the conventional narrative suggests:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...-grand-juries/

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021), Violet3 (17th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast