+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Could Lockdowns be in service to Healing?

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,695 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: Could Lockdowns be in service to Healing?

• "The Zero Covid Document"... Looking for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty!

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/NDaKtWtQgc7Y

source

Senator Ronan Mullen raised Gript’s Zero Covid leaks in the Seanad this week, demanding to know why the group has been allowed to “scaremonger” without challenge from politicians or the media.

“I want to raise the so-called “Zero Covid” proposal today Cathaoirleach, this proposal for even harsher lockdown measures for the remainder of the year,” Senator Mullen said.
    “A report was published recently of the internal correspondence and workings of the so-called Independent Scientific Advisory Group, which has been Pushing for Zero Covid. And this group has many members, many of whom are household names, such is the regularity of their appearances in the media.

“But their internal correspondence suggests that the group is not basing its positions on strict science, but in fact has been massaging the facts in order to entice politicians into adopting a zero Covid strategy.

“Four weeks ago, the head of the group wrote to its members asking them to “look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty” and to “go after people and not institutions” because “people hurt faster than institutions”. He stated that ridicule “is man’s most powerful weapon” and that “the threat of a thing is usually more terrifying than the thing itself”. In other words, people should be scared into accepting zero Covid.

“That correspondence reads like something out of Saul Alinsky’s Rules for Radicals. Perhaps it is something from that book. The Social Democrats appear to have bought into the proposals. The correspondence suggests that the group has been deliberately adjusting its targets for zero Covid in order to convince that party’s leadership to subscribe to the strategy.

“All of this information is in the public domain and yet, incredibly, it has not been reported by RTÉ or in the print media. Why is such a group allowed to scaremonger without at least being challenged by politicians or the media on its internal conversations about which we now know? When a medical doctor advocates hurting people because “people hurt faster than institutions”, should that person’s views be supported by Oireachtas Members and reported uncritically in the media?

source

• “Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty” – Zero Covid document:

Gript can reveal that members of the Zero-Covid advocacy group ISAG have recently been instructed to “look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety, and uncertainty.”

The revelation comes from a trove of hundreds of emails, draft documents, and ISAG internal communications that were recently leaked to Gript.

ISAG members were instructed to “review and internalise” instructions to “look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety, and uncertainty”, and to “go after people and not institutions” because “people hurt faster than institutions.” The instructions were shared to the group by Professor Anthony Staines, one of the founders of ISAG, in a note titled, “Notes from 2020-02-08 ISAG meeting” (the note’s title contains a typo, it was actually posted on the 8th of February, 2021). The note reminded ISAG members of the importance of ridicule as “man’s most powerful weapon” and that “the threat of a thing is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.” ISAG members, many of whom are regular guests in Irish media, were told that they could count on “imagination” to “dream up many more consequences” than they themselves as “the threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”

These instructions are based on Saul Alinsky’s book Rules for Radicals, which argues that the creation of conflict is necessary for activists to succeed and that organizers should find, or create, an “enemy” who can be singled out, personally blamed for everything that has gone wrong, and attacked and ridiculed unmercifully – regardless of if the chosen “enemy” actually bears responsibility for the things you are blaming him for. The book tells organizers to allow “no middle ground.”

Interestingly a copy of Alinsky’s Rules was sent to ISAG by Dr Gabriel Scally, a Northern Irish public health physician best known in the Republic for authoring the Scally Review into CervicalCheck. Dr Scally is involved with the Zero-Covid advocacy group Independent SAGE and has made numerous comments to Irish media on the need to support the adoption of Zero-Covid policies within Ireland. Independent SAGE was set up as a left-wing alternative to the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) which is advising the British Government.

We offered Professor Staines multiple opportunities to comment on this story prior to publication, but he has yet to do so.

Taken from ISAG’s Slack, part of the date of the meeting above is included due to the typo in the date given by Professor Staines.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th August 2021 at 01:32.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

indiana (20th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (22nd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

This just showed up in my fbook news feed today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-08-20 at 8.48.54 am.png
Views:	35
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	47245

Bill, there's even reference to you .

I want to thank everyone for kindly responding..I haven't forgotten this thread, rather I have just been so busy lol.
    I'll be back to answer everyone today and feel i might need to express myself a little more clearly lolol....

Thanks again.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (19th August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

They didn’t isolate a virus...but they isolated us.

People, please stop complying to these lockdowns, it’s the only way out!
    Not only lockdowns but non compliance of everything that we dont like.
    Found this, I dont know if this is true but this is exactly what we should be doing.

How Russian Citizens
    Crushed Moscow’s Dumb Vaccine Passports in Just 3 Weeks
    Excerpt:
    Here’s how they crushed Mayor Sobyanin’s vaccine passport – and it was pretty simple. Moscow residents simply stopped frequenting any business that required a vaccine passport.
    The really beautiful thing about this was that the vaccinated people stood in solidarity with the unvaccinated. Business trickled to near zero at all establishments where the vaccine passport was required.
    Moscow residents let their hair grow out, skipped going to bars and restaurants, didn’t go to the movies, didn’t stay in hotels or do anything else that required a vaccine passport.
    Business owners from all over the city were suddenly calling Mayor Sobyanin’s office to chew his ear off about the vaccine passports. They were going broke, and they were mad as hell about it.
    Marina Zemskova, the head of a regional hotel and restaurant association in Russia, said the vaccine passport turned out to be worse for business than a full lockdown. At least if there was another lockdown, she notes, businesses “could count on some kind of government support measures.”
    There’s no government support coming under a vaccine passport system. What the not-very-elite elites failed to anticipate about Moscow residents was they would simply not participate in the scam at all.
    The business owners were so infuriated with the mayor that Sobyanin made a sudden, surprise announcement on July 19th that nobody needs to use a vaccine passport anymore. He made up a hilarious excuse, claiming that COVID case rates were all better suddenly, as the reason for lifting the QR code passports.
    But everyone knew the truth. Moscow residents decided that their medical privacy and their right to travel is more important than whatever the people in charge were telling them.
    It was a massive case of civil disobedience – and they didn’t even have to go outside and set things on fire in a big protest. All they did was say, “Any business that wants to see a vaccine passport from me is not getting any of my money.”
    That’s how you do it.
    @TruthSeekersZAR

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Lockdown is both good and bad to many people. But I think in general the negative effects of lock down far outweigh the positive. The important lesson is to remember the virtue that most grown up have lost. The child's ability to find something to have fun with in any situation.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I understand where you are coming from but fundamentally disagree. When the first UK lockdown happened, it began with a smirking Boris Johnson on TV, telling the people a grand lie to temporarily 'flatten the curve'. His body language was awful, and he might as well have said "I'm lying and don't believe what I'm saying". In that regard Daniel Andews is off the charts!

At first, the lockdown idea was novel, new and people react well to take on board new things because that's where the attention goes.

Now though, I think it's black and white - lockdowns are terrible, designed to subjugate and abuse a population to make them easy to control and manipulate. It's an occult ritual perpetuated by fusing social behavioural programming and colour revolution tactics. You might as well be King Canute trying to turn the tide - Covid measures do not work - masks, social distancing, perspex screens, mass screening. As James Corbett said, its "Bio-security Theatre" designed to create new symbols and anchors in the mind to get your behaviour to change.

U2 is also the wrong band to quote - Bono is a bought off shill to the NWO! Sorry, I'm a little triggered by him, not you.

Now the UK is a zoo like experiment of people vaxxed, tracked and traced - the country is unnaturally furthered along the path of Divide et Impera. Then comes the covid passport with no mention of natural immunity...what a con.

Madness is normalised, populism around crazy new norms are promulgated. As Huxley and Orwell knew, 60% of a country's population are easily persuaded, 20% sit on the fence and 20% go anti against the propaganda. Here, 80% are 'got' by the matrix and of the 20%, only a handful are really actively aware and present and dissenting.

When I walk down a street it is like a virtual zombie apocalypse - there are 20 million people on the NHS waiting list, no one is happy, everyone is caught up with Covid Bollocks. Intelligent people are manipulated.

Sorry, no magic resonance harmonic pineal gland uplifting exo energy blasting here in the UK ....I prefer to be honest.
    Last edited by jimbobule; 20th August 2021 at 10:54.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

indiana (20th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,645 times in 8,594 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bodhicee (here)
    Hello there everyone.
    I have no fear of covid. I'm clear where i stand and how i will NEVER tolerate the admission of the V into my system.

Recently in the hospital for something unrelated, they gave me 2 covid tests. I've never taken any precautions, ran around town on my job for the duration, but was negative both times. It's a hoax. I feel sorry for those who fell for it, but, let's face it, they probably wanted to get the vax for political reasons. They'll probably get it again to support their candidate.
    I can say from recent experience - (weeks) that 2 out of 3 vaccinated family (not sure which variant) members got the COVID Delta, but their days of fever and sickness were about a third of I and my wife, who are unvaxed.

And while the vax to me is likely a long-term 'death shot' , I can say from personal experience that the virus to me is not a HOAX-typical-flu - 10 days of fever over 101 (until I got the Ivermectin for 2 days) with body sensations that screamed 'bioweapon', not just flu.

I am still recovering lung function. I think what we un-vaxed got was possibly further weaponized by our vaxxed family members who got Delta, but can't prove that. See

https://iamamalaysian.com/2021/08/18...with-covid-19/
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 20th August 2021 at 14:53.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (20th August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2