+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: The real truth behind the Taliban that are now in control of Afghanistan...

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,637 times in 8,594 posts

Default Re: The real truth behind the Taliban that are now in control of Afghanistan...

On the other hand, there may be some weird propaganda/mind-control efforts in progress?...

https://smhoaxslayer.com/the-photo-w...d-philippines/

Quote The photo with claim that 800 people were airlifted in C17 from Afghanistan is actually eight years old, Philippines

This photo is not recent from Afghanistan and not ben done by Indian Air Force. It is 8 years old photo from Philippines, when US Air force evacuated people to save them from a Typhoon.

The first thing we did was to zoom the photo and look closely.

Not even a single person was wearing the clothes worn in Afghanistan.
    The faces looked East Asian and not west.

Source

On reverse image search we found this viral image to be from Philippines, Year 2013

but this is a different photo that does look accurate?

Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th August 2021 at 12:09.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (19th August 2021), gini (21st August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2021), Mike Gorman (19th August 2021), Nasu (19th August 2021), onawah (19th August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks

Default Re: The real truth behind the Taliban that are now in control of Afghanistan...

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    Tulsi Gabbard adds her 2 cents:
    Collectively we need to fix our elections and primary processes, so I can vote for this woman for President and have the voting be fair and accurate. (well that's one reason)

She might have to run independently, due to the way the DemoRat Party controllers fix who gets their nomination out of the primaries, however.

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2021), Nasu (19th August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), PurpleLama (19th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (19th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

https://www.reuters.com/business/aer...st-2021-08-19/

Planes, guns, night-vision goggles: The Taliban's new U.S.-made war chest
    By Idrees Ali and Patricia Zengerle, Jonathan Landay

Military vehicles transferred by the U.S. to the Afghan National Army in February 2021. Afghanistan Ministry of Defense/via REUTERS

WASHINGTON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - About a month ago, Afghanistan's ministry of defense posted on social media photographs of seven brand new helicopters arriving in Kabul delivered by the United States.

"They'll continue to see a steady drumbeat of that kind of support, going forward," U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told reporters a few days later at the Pentagon.

In a matter of weeks, however, the Taliban had seized most of the country, as well as any weapons and equipment left behind by fleeing Afghan forces.

Video showed the advancing insurgents inspecting long lines of vehicles and opening crates of new firearms, communications gear and even military drones.

"Everything that hasn't been destroyed is the Taliban's now," one U.S. official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told Reuters.

Current and former U.S. officials say there is concern those weapons could be used to kill civilians, be seized by other militant groups such as Islamic State to attack U.S.-interests in the region, or even potentially be handed over to adversaries including China and Russia.
    https://gab.com/QAnon_John/posts/106782132631635435

Ok guys, there are some MAJOR habbenings taking place right now in Afghanistan that I can guarantee the MSM is completely silent on…

1. An airplane listed as a Boeing VC-25A the SAME kind of aircraft as AF1 has been spotted at Kabul Airport.

2. US Army 10th Mountain Division has boots on the ground in Kabul providing security at the Airport.

3. US CENTCOM is Commander Gen. McKenzie is also in Kabul doing a walk through.

Eyes On. 👀👀👀
    Quote @QAnon_John monkey werx has trusted eyes on ground and that plane aint there. Watch his last show put out an hour ago..
    Some are saying Pamela Harris is in Kabul, "Not Publicly Seen in 6 Days, Is Leaving For a 'Trip' "
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 19th August 2021 at 17:28.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (21st August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (19th August 2021), Mercedes (19th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Latest Trump statement

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

BushPilot (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (19th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://www.reuters.com/business/aer...st-2021-08-19/

Planes, guns, night-vision goggles: The Taliban's new U.S.-made war chest
    By Idrees Ali and Patricia Zengerle, Jonathan Landay

Military vehicles transferred by the U.S. to the Afghan National Army in February 2021. Afghanistan Ministry of Defense/via REUTERS

WASHINGTON, Aug 19 (Reuters) - About a month ago, Afghanistan's ministry of defense posted on social media photographs of seven brand new helicopters arriving in Kabul delivered by the United States.

"They'll continue to see a steady drumbeat of that kind of support, going forward," U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told reporters a few days later at the Pentagon.

In a matter of weeks, however, the Taliban had seized most of the country, as well as any weapons and equipment left behind by fleeing Afghan forces.

Video showed the advancing insurgents inspecting long lines of vehicles and opening crates of new firearms, communications gear and even military drones.

"Everything that hasn't been destroyed is the Taliban's now," one U.S. official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told Reuters.

Current and former U.S. officials say there is concern those weapons could be used to kill civilians, be seized by other militant groups such as Islamic State to attack U.S.-interests in the region, or even potentially be handed over to adversaries including China and Russia.
    https://gab.com/QAnon_John/posts/106782132631635435

Ok guys, there are some MAJOR habbenings taking place right now in Afghanistan that I can guarantee the MSM is completely silent on…

1. An airplane listed as a Boeing VC-25A the SAME kind of aircraft as AF1 has been spotted at Kabul Airport.

2. US Army 10th Mountain Division has boots on the ground in Kabul providing security at the Airport.

3. US CENTCOM is Commander Gen. McKenzie is also in Kabul doing a walk through.

Eyes On. 👀👀👀
    Quote @QAnon_John monkey werx has trusted eyes on ground and that plane aint there. Watch his last show put out an hour ago..
    What an absolute shambles this is turning out to be...the Taliban must be laughing their heads off with this...

US et al are now the laughing stock of the world...millions and millions of dollars supported by the tax payers down the drain...

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

BushPilot (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th August 2021), Hym (19th August 2021), jaybee (19th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Call me suspicious - but it looks to me like the Taliban have been armed by the scheming Globalist Elite - via the Biden Administration's withdrawal arrangements.... but it's been made to look like ... whoops a bit of a boo boo... similar to the way the 'rebels' in Syria were armed but.... whoops..... the weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS..

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Brigantia (20th August 2021), BushPilot (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (19th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), gini (21st August 2021), Hym (19th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), PurpleLama (19th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Collectively we need to fix our elections and primary processes, so I can vote for this woman for President and have the voting be fair and accurate. (well that's one reason)

She might have to run independently, due to the way the DemoRat Party controllers fix who gets their nomination out of the primaries, however.
    How can I be civil about this?
    Maybe I shouldn't be civil about this.
    Good. I won't be civil about Tulsi lying, again.

As we approach the 20 year anniversary of the elite's false flag on the ground that most of the elite are from, are residents of, I will not stand and complement the smooth words, words we'd even say, words that we have said in our most detailed conversations, our posts here...yet other words we haven't used here and in many places awake to the truth, words that start off with a gigantic lie:

"After Al-Quaeda terrorists attacked us on 911..."

I don't know even one person on this forum who believes that. I don't know even one person outside of this forum who believes that, even as not one perpetrator of that gigantic lie has been prosecuted. Does it take that for people, even well informed people to get the hypnosis out of their minds? Maybe one of the trolls who were kicked out.

No thank you, Maam. I DO appreciate your service and I will forever protect your RIGHT to be treated to everything you deserve, that you have righteously earned, for that service. I will not sit still while you are honestly stating truths about the issues we are all facing and mud it all up by lying.

I don't know about many here, but no matter how much my friends love me and I them, and no matter how much we agree on almost everything, we never let each other get away with lying like that. Never. Maybe that's why I'm blessed to have the friends I have thru thick and thin.

Her comment is born, again, out of strategic ignorance of how openly dishonest and self righteous she is. Either she is a shell of a person repeating a globalist narrative, or she honestly thinks that she can get away with that....Really?

So, a small group of foreigners with box cutters also have access to all of the advanced weaponry, military scheduling, ability to coerce high and mid ranking military and civilian officials, control over sovereign, strategic weaponry systems, media outlets, owners of the buildings involved and the intel, financial records inside of those buildings, crisis actors readily available for comment on media outlets, control of those high ranking bureaucrats who warned various groups in so-called enemy businesses days before,

AND .... they also, even after flunking flying lessons in Cessnas, could fly those advanced aircraft like not even the most highly experienced pilots in the world can...while at altitudes where the planes weigh so much more that their engines cannot produce that much thrust.....
    Guys with boxcutters you say......?

I'd like to believe that this articulate, SEEMINGLY honest person, but there is not one shred of evidence that happened. She sure plays a dumb, empty hand, but she must think it's a brave new world. Not one of my career military relatives nor friends believes a word she says.

Like I said before, if we cordially met at some time, my first question to her would be why she was lying about 911. And if she said it was her informed opinion that someone, anyone, other than an international group of controllers, financiers, and military traitors within her own government did it, I'd ask her to show the proof, knowing full well that the proof millions of people have worldwide would stand in great contrast to whatever she suggested was the real proof, in her view of course.

And her tell, by the way, is when she turns her head to her right, our left. She has some others, but that one is taught in basic body language 101. We'll see if and when she jumps back on the lie train, the political stump, and if she has been taught to stifle her body language, or if it is exaggerated.

Don't get me wrong, I'd probably get along with her for a few minutes, until she started talking politics, or about her experiences in the military, a fact which I would sincerely thank her for, until I started remembering the corruption my high ranking relatives and friends in the military have told me about for decades.

I honor their service by remembering what they told me and by stepping up to prevent ignorance from clouding people's understanding. I'd protect her if the occasion arose, but not verbally from her lying, again.

I'd recall the day my brother in law, a Vietnam vet, a sniper in the Rangers, pointed a gun at my head, a 1911, and told me to ALWAYS tell the truth, to fight this battle with all I had. Or the time another sikh, dying of his parkinson's disease, strongly, loudly reminded me to be what my name is, whenever I was asked the truth about the corruption in the american sikh community. "This is YOU! Be YOU! I expect nothing less."
    Last edited by Hym; 20th August 2021 at 16:21.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

BushPilot (21st August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), gini (21st August 2021), jaybee (19th August 2021), Journeyman (19th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

JULIAN ASSANGE ON AFGHANISTAN
    8/19/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/jul...n-afghanistan/

https://rumble.com/vle5l5-julian-ass...ghanistan.html

"The Globalists want us to focus on the Americans stranded in Afghanistan rather than on the upcoming results of the Arizona audits and of the 8 additional states that are now conducting audits, to say nothing of the collapse of the pandemic narrative nor of the CCP’s decades of unrestricted warfare and resulting institutional collapse, which has permitted all of the above.

It is now inescapable that the Biden administration actively enabled the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan and its concomitant humanitarian crisis, in which the protracted extermination of tens of thousands of Americans now appears assured.

Raheem Kassam at The National Pulse reports that, “Joe Biden’s State Department moved to cancel a critical State Department program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of crisis zones just months prior to the fall of Kabul…”

The blockbuster report on Wednesday centers on a “SENSITIVE BUT UNCLASSIFIED” State Department document from the desk of Deputy Secretary of State Brian P. McKeon, who was confirmed by the Senate last March, regarding the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau, which was designed to handle medical, diplomatic, and logistical support for Americans overseas and which was paused by Antony Blinken’s State Department earlier this year.

Kassam reports,

“Career officials inside the State Department objected to the Trump-era aim of creating a Contingency and Crisis Response bureau with the express purpose of avoiding a future Benghazi-style situation for Americans overseas.

“Instead, Biden’s team revoked the funding and the approval for the plan, even as the COVID-19 crisis reasserted itself, and and Afghanistan withdrawal loomed…

“The decision to pause the program may have come as early as February, both undermining the original Trump-era date for the withdrawal of troops from Afghanistan, and certainly giving the Taliban time to threaten American assets and lives on the run up to Joe Biden’s September 11th date of withdrawal.”

Ten years ago, Julian Assange explained the true function of a destabilized Afghanistan as a money-laundering center for the tax bases of both the US and Europe and for the funneling back of this filthy lucre to what he called the “transnational security elite.” "
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BushPilot (21st August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), Hym (20th August 2021), jaybee (19th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

Assange 2011 quote:

Quote Julian Assange speaking in 2011: "The goal is to use Afghanistan to wash money out of the tax bases of the US and Europe through Afghanistan and back into the hands of a transnational security elite. The goal is an endless war, not a successful war"

although Tulsi Gabbard is only hopping around the entrance of the rabbit hole and is talking about the Elite creating wars etc to 'spread democracy' which is the opposite to what they want ie they want to create a One World Government Dictatorship.... I feel she is being sincere .... and is enough of a threat to said elite that never in a million years would she ever have been allowed to become the Democrat Candidate...

Even though she hasn't gone down the rabbit hole... perhaps she is fairly mainstream at the end of the day... she was the only Democrat that had a chance of beating Trump without cheating... (IMO)..... but it was never going to happen - NEVER -

I favour Assange's analysis - but that would be hard for Tulsi to take on board perhaps... ?

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), Hym (20th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), onawah (20th August 2021), pabranno (20th August 2021), Pam (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

This looks like an interesting angle about why and what’s going on...

Biden Lets China Grab World’s Biggest Lithium Deposits With Botched Afghanistan Exit

AUGUST 20, 2021
    View: Source

The immediate consequences of U.S. President Joe Biden’s botched exit from Afghanistan may be just political but its economic impact will ripple across several advanced industries in the years to come. Biden may have just gifted China an opportunity to grab Afghanistan’s considerable reserves of rare earth metals, including the world’s largest lithium deposits, and cement its domination of the market for these crucial minerals.

Director of emerging market debt at asset management firm AllianceBernstein, Shamaila Khan told CNBC’s “Squawk Box Asia” that minerals in Afghanistan “can be exploited,” and with the Taliban now in control of those valuable resources, it is a “very dangerous proposition for the world.” Khan added that at this point, the international community should watch China closely if it seeks to become allies with the Taliban after the militant group captured Kabul on Sunday.

Afghanistan has large reserves of lithium, neodymium, silver, gold, mercury, and other valuable elements, said Ahmad Shah Katawazai, a former diplomat at the Afghan Embassy in Washington D.C. He said rare earths in the country were estimated to be valued between $1 trillion and $3 trillion last year. An internal Department of Defense memo in 2010 called Afghanistan “the Saudi Arabia of lithium.”

China is a dominant player in the global rare earths market and has used shadow curbs on their exports for leverage during trade frictions with other countries. Figures from the U.S. Geological Survey show that the world’s second-largest economy holds about 35% of global rare earth reserves. China’s ability to control Afghanistan’s reserves will further add to its ability to target advanced manufacturing industries of other countries during periods of trade and military friction. Additionally, it would open up a steady revenue opportunity for the Islamist terror group. The Taliban has already called China a “welcome friend” in Afghanistan.

Rare earth metals are important for most advanced industries, from electric vehicles to satellites. The Financial Times reported in February that Beijing is planning export curbs on rare earths in order to hobble the U.S. defense manufacturing, including the F-35 stealth fighters.

Questions about China’s potential alliance with the Taliban emerged shortly after Chinese government spokeswoman Hua Chunying said during a press briefing Monday that “China has maintained contact and communication with the Afghan Taliban and played a constructive role in promoting the political settlement of the Afghan issue.” Importantly, the Chinese embassy has not evacuated its staff from Taliban-controlled Kabul.

When asked about China’s motives in reaching out to the Taliban, Khan said “there should be pressure on China if they are going to do alliances with the Taliban in order to generate economic aid for them – that they do it on international terms.”

Afghanistan’s lithium reserves, in particular, are considered important for the advancement of the clean energy sector. Lithium is an essential metal used for renewable energy products, and questions have been raised about how the Taliban will wager the largely untapped reserves. Development economics researcher at the International Institute for Strategic Studies, Nick Crawford, said it is almost certain China will do business with the Taliban for its lithium reserves, Quartz reported.

Crawford predicted that China may opt to offshore some environment-related damages that come with lithium mining, but this approach will further trigger environmental hazards such as air pollution and other climate change-related disasters.

When asked whether China will recognize the Taliban’s power in Afghanistan, Hua said the Taliban have said multiple times that they “hope to grow sound relations with China” and that the Chinese government welcomes “those statements.” Regarding the Chinese embassy’s operations in Kabul, Hua said the embassy was “operating normally.”

Solid-state batteries might determine the future of power storage. Pictured: A Panasonic Corp’s lithium-ion battery, which is part of Tesla Motor Inc’s Model S and Model X battery packs, is pictured with Tesla Motors logo, Nov. 19, 2013.

Source
    https://www.ibtimes.com.au/biden-let...n-exit-1744058

Viking
    Last edited by Eric J (Viking); 20th August 2021 at 18:56.
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Brigantia (20th August 2021), BushPilot (21st August 2021), George (22nd August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), Hym (21st August 2021), jaybee (20th August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), onawah (21st August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Re the post above.... info in this thread OP (from ThePythonicCow) adds to the big picture about what's going on...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...05#post1447205
    Last edited by jaybee; 20th August 2021 at 19:35.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

avid (20th August 2021), Brigantia (20th August 2021), BushPilot (21st August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), Hym (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (21st August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), onawah (21st August 2021), pabranno (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Call me suspicious - but it looks to me like the Taliban have been armed by the scheming Globalist Elite - via the Biden Administration's withdrawal arrangements.... but it's been made to look like ... whoops a bit of a boo boo... similar to the way the 'rebels' in Syria were armed but.... whoops..... the weapons ended up in the hands of ISIS..

Duuhh! And I mean no disrespect. Or maybe I've gone too far from mere suspicion to paranoia. Obviously everyone visible in the US government and military was told what to do, and to then stand down. They did as told. We see the results. The power structure on the other side of the world (from me, in the US) is changing overnight. Some scumbag so-called elite who may even be reading these words wanted that change in power structure, and they wanted the new structure to benefit from the wealth of the US. Was the US blackmailed by the hidden forces? Told to obey or face worse consequences?

A second motive might be that the orchestrator of these events wants to direct the US public's attention away from vaccines, etc. If there is an enormous bloodbath in Afghanistan as is inevitable, the US mainstream media is going to be pushing the atrocities into everyone's face to encourage them, US citizens, to not only forget about vaccine hysteria, but to hate whomever the PTB's want to be hated, for their sick purposes. And considering the brutality that has already begun, there will be much hatred building up. Who might the author of this abomination wish to target with that stored public anger?

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2021), Hym (21st August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

I've posted this site several times before and you can read about here it if you'd like additional context, but I think this is one of the best single decodes that they've published:

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.co...d-child-abuse/

I think it' s well worth your time, if only for the collection of graphs, news articles etc dealing with Afghanistan in the past.

If you buy into the blogs central premise however there's a lot more that if true helps to make sense both of the events of the past ten days in Afghanistan, but the entirety of the US led occupation. For those who haven't read this site before but don't want to read my rather longwinded intro thread (don't blame you!) the basic idea is that many news stories carry double meanings and if you understand these then you can find 'comms' taking place via Movie and TV show plots, 'silly' stories about celebrity pets, popular Youtube memes etc etc.

I'm conscious that I've been reading these posts for some time now and anyone coming to them for the first time may just find their head spinning. So let me know if I can clarify in any way

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Brigantia (21st August 2021), BushPilot (21st August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2021), Hym (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (21st August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (25th August 2021), Pam (25th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Jonathan Pie. (Controversial TV presenter) shares his take on Afghanistan.
    Warning. Jonathan uses extreme language in his presentation.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Brigantia (21st August 2021), BushPilot (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (24th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2021), Hym (21st August 2021), Journeyman (21st August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (25th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Duuhh! And I mean no disrespect. Or maybe I've gone too far from mere suspicion to paranoia. Obviously everyone visible in the US government and military was told what to do, and to then stand down. They did as told. We see the results. The power structure on the other side of the world (from me, in the US) is changing overnight. Some scumbag so-called elite who may even be reading these words wanted that change in power structure, and they wanted the new structure to benefit from the wealth of the US. Was the US blackmailed by the hidden forces? Told to obey or face worse consequences?

A second motive might be that the orchestrator of these events wants to direct the US public's attention away from vaccines, etc. If there is an enormous bloodbath in Afghanistan as is inevitable, the US mainstream media is going to be pushing the atrocities into everyone's face to encourage them, US citizens, to not only forget about vaccine hysteria, but to hate whomever the PTB's want to be hated, for their sick purposes. And considering the brutality that has already begun, there will be much hatred building up. Who might the author of this abomination wish to target with that stored public anger?
    From the many threads that have pulled together since 2020, Biden's "team" would certainly have done JUST WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING. In Australia right now, apparently the plan to lock in everyone is well underway. In the US, we have the Biden border rupture, we have the FDA about to approve the Pfizer shot, mandates underway for the poison jab, better and more pervasive censure and censor of all the REAL science.....

This is a TERRIBLE moment. I feel sick because I see DEATH all around and no one to lead. I feel sick because I know there is something beyond "this" place but this place is like a hell and I know as have so many others said: "It did not have to be this way".

The mantra in my head for weeks has been "Enough is Enough" and it seems worse all the time. I am praying for all who are fearing for their lives. IMO we should ALL be acting as if the gun is pointed at our most loved one.

I just wonder why the talking heads parrot the narrative, as if Biden was the elected president. Having Kamala replace him will make no difference for the take down.....

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Blacklight43 (22nd August 2021), Brigantia (21st August 2021), BushPilot (21st August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (21st August 2021), Hym (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (21st August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (25th August 2021), Pam (25th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    From the many threads that have pulled together since 2020, Biden's "team" would certainly have done JUST WHAT WE SEE HAPPENING. In Australia right now, apparently the plan to lock in everyone is well underway. In the US, we have the Biden border rupture, we have the FDA about to approve the Pfizer shot, mandates underway for the poison jab, better and more pervasive censure and censor of all the REAL science.....

This is a TERRIBLE moment. I feel sick because I see DEATH all around and no one to lead. I feel sick because I know there is something beyond "this" place but this place is like a hell and I know as have so many others said: "It did not have to be this way".

The mantra in my head for weeks has been "Enough is Enough" and it seems worse all the time. I am praying for all who are fearing for their lives. IMO we should ALL be acting as if the gun is pointed at our most loved one.

I just wonder why the talking heads parrot the narrative, as if Biden was the elected president. Having Kamala replace him will make no difference for the take down.....
    I'd like to nominate the above quote for the 'Quintessential Lament' contest. I think the quote says it all. I only wish I had a handy solution to the problem. I don't, so I'll make those words mine as well. No, things didn't have to be this way.

I'm still wondering how the hidden persuaders will attempt to direct the public outrage that will only grow exponentially in days and weeks to come. Efforts will be made to manipulate the anger. Maybe Cliffy will know (Clif High). We love you, Clif.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Delight (21st August 2021), Hym (23rd August 2021), Nasu (23rd August 2021), pabranno (25th August 2021), Pam (25th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Former British soldier destroys official Afghanistan narrative.

When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), learninglight (25th August 2021), meat suit (25th August 2021), Nasu (25th August 2021), Pam (25th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,085 times in 309 posts

It will not be hard to turn the Taliban against China as China has imprisoned and enslaved Islamic worshipers, there may be a bigger play at work along with embarrassing the Biden/USA's regime.
    When living in a country with free thought, you'll find many do not feel the need to think.

36. Link to Post #79
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,653 times in 20,815 posts

Exclamation Re: The real truth behind the Taliban that are now in control of Afghanistan...

• Afghanistan: Planned Disaster? | Beyond the Cover:

There is no question that the way America’s withdrawal from Afghanistan was executed was an absolute disaster and an embarrassment for the United States. But how could the policymakers and top brass behind the withdrawal have blundered so badly? Or was there more to the debacle than meets the eye? That’s the question raised by the September 20, 2021 “Afghanistan: Planned Disaster?” issue of The New American. In this episode of “Beyond the Cover,” Gary Benoit interviews TNA Senior Editor William F. Jasper, who answers that question in the affirmative and explains why. Mr. Jasper wrote “Deep State Generals and the Afghan Debacle,” the final of three articles on the general subject of the Afghanistan tragedy in the September 20 issue. To watch the full video, visit thenewamerican.com/video/beyond-the-cover/
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Brigantia (24th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4