+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5

Thread: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,749 times in 320 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

Bill I second your post above. I realize there’s some incredible videos out there and on this forum. I simply don’t have the time for most. I read very fast, but videos are very time consuming. I can’t filter through them all, so I miss out on the info. A quick summery would be very appreciated.
    I do thank those here who take the time to watch and share them.

Pamela

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2022), Bluegreen (2nd June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,812 times in 3,459 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    One of the reasons it's weird is that Añjali seemed different from other ego-and-$$-driven fame-seekers with impossible stories, being apparently very sweet, sincere, likeable, brave and vulnerable.
    I agree with that 100% on that. There are people who you just can't be sure if they are telling the truth, and then there are those like Añjali who just seem to be radiating sincerity and total belief in what they are saying. Perhaps someone could put on a performance like that for half an hour or even longer, but she has done just too many live interviews, and has put her life story out there to be vetted and it all checks out. That leaves only two possibilities: that she is telling the truth OR that she is completely deluded.

And I am pretty sure this is delusion, although it will take a lot more than just cannabis oil with lots of THC to explain how this could be. A lot of us would dearly love to meet beings of love and light that could help us fix our broken world. Añjali seems to be an intelligent woman - she did an important job in the Defense Department and she chooses her words well and seems to have a sharp mind. Can she really have allowed herself to become so self deluded?

Wayne/Bryan does speculate that she has had some bona fide paranormal or contact experiences. Could there been a trickster element from the paranormal world that is at work here?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th June 2022), Bluegreen (2nd June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), Mashika (2nd June 2022), pabranno (2nd June 2022), Wind (2nd June 2022)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I don't have the time... but I'd be most interested to learn a little more about this very weird situation.

One of the reasons it's weird is that Añjali seemed different from other ego-and-$$-driven fame-seekers with impossible stories, being apparently very sweet, sincere, likeable, brave and vulnerable. It may be that her medical condition, which everyone surely must have some sympathy for, has some kind of connection with this.

Hey all,

I watched nearly the entirety of the hours of videos.

Blah. My opinion first. I will speak to some points I found interesting. Here goes:

She's either fabricating a false narratives to serve who know's what, OR, or??

All in all, she is a manipulative person. Trained admittedly, by the gov. as a life long employee. This has all been some kind of optics play but it doesn't matter and there is no point.

There is a member posted in this thread who's spoken on her experiences with this person Lily...
    (apologies for not having your full name quoted)

Who in the world knows to what ends or the why of it. Suggesting to move on down the road as Añjali, has most assuredly done so.
    This woman's actions are utterly unforgivable, in my opinion, for her to raise a bar, seemingly built solidly enough. Right!?
    That was my thinking any how. I am finding all the actions she's taken at this point to be a disrespectful waste of all our collective time.

Points here, ones that I found salient to the over all thing with this person.

The narrative which was mostly, stated by others on the topics of the base, the overall experiences of others there at the time etc. She's delusional, no one at the time or since has had any memory or experience to back up the vast majority of this person's story. Who by the way, after a three year, no word, no followup or Christmas card ... only gave the property owner 'Wayne' about a 5 day heads up that she was going go world wide with this narrative. Which then turned into these people freaking out!!! No one wants to worry over the entire world trying to find them and a supposed alien base. Whom is also dealing with cancer. That alone is criminal.

The interview with Añjali, went horrible for all parties. The host was questioning her over her truth in the divergence of the narrative. As he had interviewed the real 'Wayne,' just the night before. The interviewer/host was being clearly manipulated by the guest, and he was getting angry. She was controlling the direction of questioning and he reacted poorly. He wanted to understand - how she couldn't understand - that the effects of all the RX drugs she took regularly - how that interacting with RSO could effect her cognitive abilities. The host called her out, saying that she had lied to him. When speaking to him first off he'd asked if she was on any kind of drugs when this event took place? Host then began to get super elevated in his energy to begin saying, you are lying, there is no base, no aliens, and you were on drugs. What about what you have done to these people's lives? She on the other hand, simply would not answer one question straight. Kept in a strange narrative of the wife of the couple in the house was not in bed or had not left the room. Wow...that's when she hung up.

The host then brings on a bunch of commenters that is mostly clown show antics, wherein no real furthering points are made. Save for one guy speaking had been spending time with her personally. He now was on the outs with her, but still believed that she was a person of worldly importance some how. He gets called out by others as her partner or some such.

In the entire set of all videos on this clown show. Wow! just side stepping the points, no base, no aliens, lots of different mixing of strong RX drugs with RSO on someones couch. The two people, who where actually there together did in fact speak together in the second interview. They all agree that they started up a conversation in a local coffee shop, where she just happened into to meet him and he asked did she want to go to the base, as her guides instructed her to do. She kept telling 'Wayne' that he told her that he had a base on the property and did she want to come and see that. She is saying that he now needed to go find the hole there in the mountain and go learn the truth. (follow up to that, no base on the property. They did talk about the book, Which I had mentioned in my post on this thread. But she can buy his land for 10 million starting bid and dig up all of it ...his point throughout all interviews) There is a time correlation with a call for a wellness check for her, by her daughter, to the 911 dispatch. At 5 pm ruffly. That is at the same time she states she was in the base with 'Wayne." She left 'Wayne's,' home around 8 pm. It's word salad blah blah blah, it's either induced or biochemical.

Finally, in the last interview wherein, a mere 4 weeks after the last one, comes an utterly new, and refreshed Añjali, who is now only speaking on the new contact memories from regression hypnosis. These are experiences she had when a child of 5 perhaps, taken to meet a room full of her brother's and sister's on a ship. All the eggs where taken from her mothers' ovaries, who remembers this too. Añjali, is the only one who made it on in her mother's womb to survive on earth.
    Other things she's said. She's written a book. The world is ending in 2027. We can only survive by meditating our collective way out of it, and she's got the answer on how that's done.

I do not believe a word of any of it.
    My thought is this is a deception.
    As I said too, criminal how these people's lives where thrashes over all of this.

Thanks for reading.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 10th June 2022 at 20:43. Reason: fixed quote formatting

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2022), Bill Ryan (10th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), Kryztian (15th June 2022), pabranno (11th June 2022), Vangelo (11th June 2022)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,209 times in 32,905 posts

Quote Posted by tendril (here)
    Host then began to get super elevated in his energy to begin saying, you are lying, there is no base, no aliens, and you were on drugs. What about what you have done to these people's lives?
    Thank you for the synopsis!

The only thing I can say re the above quoted snippet, speaking as someone with some experience in this area, is that this that may not always be the very best way to conduct an interview.

It may generate a lot of clicks and social media excitement, but if there's anyone else out there with an extreme story that they can absolutely never prove (and I count myself as one of those), there's no way they would EVER consent to an interview that might turn into this kind of challenging confrontation.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (11th June 2022), Harmony (11th June 2022), Kryztian (15th June 2022), pabranno (11th June 2022), Parsi-X (7th June 2023), Vangelo (11th June 2022), Yoda (11th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 5