+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), boja (23rd August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (24th August 2021), Did You See Them (25th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Heart to heart (26th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021), scotslad (23rd August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

Not sure if we will learn much from this, BUT Anjali obviously wants to get the word out there, so this exposure on the Jimmy Church show should help the cause.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Blastolabs (22nd October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (24th August 2021), Did You See Them (25th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Heart to heart (24th August 2021), Kryztian (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)

Not sure if we will learn much from this, BUT Anjali obviously wants to get the word out there, so this exposure on the Jimmy Church show should help the cause.
    Good, thanks — please do post the interview when it's published. I'd be most interested to hear it.

What we learn from this will all depend on how smart Jimmy Church's questions are. Or else Añjali's account is likely to be pretty much the same.

I'd definitely not place any bets, but it's possible he might ask some things along the lines of what I suggested was unanswered in my earlier post #34 here. There are several important parts of this puzzle that don't quite seem to fit together — for me, just yet.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (25th August 2021), Did You See Them (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Heart to heart (24th August 2021), Kryztian (24th August 2021), pabranno (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (27th August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021), Tyy1907 (26th August 2021), Yoda (24th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 557 posts

I would like to put my opinion on record. Actors/Actresses are paid well to express an emotion or point of view. So while she seems "nice" that really should have nothing to do with the facts of the investigation IMHO.
    If she allows others, including scientists and journalists (although neither group is really clean of being influenced today by the higher ups), perhaps we could listen to those results. If she or only she and some close associates see and hear the message, we should beware those reports.
    Yes, we should be open to new ideas and welcome new information - but we don't have to act like complete morons and fall for every act.

If she had real information from the first visit in January, where is it? Is it being disclosed to us?

And after listening to some of the video I hear the Rockefeller/CIA inspired New Age answers furnished by her. And a soft disclosure? When will we get a hard disclosure? WTF?

A Form DD-214 is the easiest thing in the world to forge. And one spook telling us that he verifies the identity of another spook? Please.

My crap detector is going off.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 24th August 2021 at 21:18.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th August 2021), Arcturian108 (26th August 2021), Bayareamom (24th August 2021), Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Blastolabs (22nd October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th August 2021), DeeMetrios (4th September 2021), Delight (24th August 2021), Did You See Them (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Heart to heart (26th August 2021), Kryztian (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), pabranno (26th August 2021), scotslad (25th August 2021), tendril (15th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Here's Anjali on Jimmy Church (I haven't had a chance to listen yet myself).

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th August 2021), Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Bluegreen (26th August 2021), Did You See Them (26th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Heart to heart (26th August 2021), Kryztian (26th August 2021), pabranno (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021), tendril (15th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    A Form DD-214 is the easiest thing in the world to forge.
    But not this. Listen to Añjali's military resumé starting at 37:32 and lasting till 38:39, over a whole minute for JC to read it all out in the YT video posted above. That's a lot of stuff. If she was a charlatan, someone would very quickly show it. (The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 would make it illegal for her to make those claims if they were false or fabricated.)

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (26th August 2021), aoibhghaire (26th August 2021), avid (26th August 2021), Bluegreen (26th August 2021), boja (26th August 2021), Did You See Them (26th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Heart to heart (26th August 2021), Kryztian (26th August 2021), mountain_jim (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021), scotslad (27th August 2021), tendril (15th September 2021), Yoda (26th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK Bill I will listen to all of them, all the way through, and post tomorrow. I lost my website again - fighting to get it back today - not a frontal assault that I can tell, but I knew that I was in trouble when my visitor count from China became higher than those from England! I have six years of TS/Specat experience with NIS, so perhaps I will be able to glean something.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th August 2021), Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Did You See Them (29th August 2021), Harmony (27th August 2021), scotslad (27th August 2021), tendril (15th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

OK Bill I will listen to all of them, all the way through, and post tomorrow.
    No need for that! The Jimmy Church interview posted just above lays out most of the story, and JC asks good questions. (Some of mine were answered, but not yet all of them.)

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (26th August 2021), Did You See Them (29th August 2021), Harmony (27th August 2021), mountain_jim (27th August 2021), tendril (15th September 2021), Tintin (27th August 2021), Yoda (27th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No need for that! The Jimmy Church interview posted just above lays out most of the story, and JC asks good questions. (Some of mine were answered, but not yet all of them.)
    I took your advice and listened, paying attention to the times you gave above.

When the bio says SAC ACC - that's the period of time when the Strategic Air Command was put to rest and the Air Combat Command and the US Strategic Commands took its place. She went with ACC.

From the given dates and assignments, someone thought highly of her. She was middle level, but on a fast tract through the chains of command. And then she went to DoD instead. Perhaps this was because of her abilities and background.

The Lead Intelligence Officer of Information Operations means that she was one part of a clog in a group that consists of five departments at the I/O level. An important clog no doubt.

That dept that she was a higher-level part of consists of:
    1. Psychological Operations
    2. Military Deception
    3. Operation Security
    4. Computer Network Operations
    5. Electronic Warfare.
    Apparently she was part of 3, and perhaps oversaw 1 and 2 or portions of it relating to internal security on an operations basis.

She left all of that behind. Perhaps PTSD or guilt played a part. If so, I salute her for having that courage and integrity to not be comfortable with some of the crap they pull there.

(I once wrote two messages in one morning. One classed Secret, to the Joint Chiefs of Staff, telling them that their engineer that they sent to look at a project, who was not in intelligence by the way, had been found in a septic tank, with fourteen bullet holes in his back. The other message was to his family and expressed sorrow that he committed suicide. So yes, the crap they make you do is not something that makes for long-term work if you have a soul in your body),

So at some point she disconnected from those ghouls. Admirable.

When it mentions Human Factors Intelligence Consultant, this is not a Govt dept but a private company.

Human Factors Consulting Services, Inc. is a Behavioral Research and Design outfit. A Mini think tank.

They may have used her skills in certain projects that they subcontract out to businesses, such as hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. In fact she may have been part of a study on how to convince people to take shots? Or intelligence leaks in the production process of high-tech companies?
    Who knows.

Can we see psycological-behavioral operations related to intelligence operations, on foreign and domestic targets? But everyone needs to make enough bread to feed their family, and at least it was a semi-private company.

I also note the hypno-regression sessions brought out childhood experiences. I'm not a big believer in the veracity of those sessions - it all depends on the operator and whether or not they "lead" the memory process.

She is honest enough to admit that all of the experience that she had with the USAF and DoD has absolutely nothing to do with what she is working on today - in the Mojave.

I say god speed, full speed ahead, and share what you find.

We are not in the position to be able to ignore anyone without learning what they might uncover.

And she's just as likely to find something as anyone else is.

If what she finds endangers the secrets that are being withheld from us, she will not return, or not for very long.

She also appears to play a few mind games with Jimmy - as in "Oh, did I really?" like some school girl.
    She's not a school girl, and I don't mean age wise. I hear confirmation-affirmation terms in her conversation - and she was very much in charge of that interview, even if she seems not to have been. Those tactics do not instill confidence, to my way of thinking. But heck - she could just be one of those gurus like the ones that help people to stop smoking. One or two steps up from Barnum and Bailey.

I would be very happy to read what she finds - but I will be wearing two pairs of gloves while I move my mouse. Like many on here and elsewhere - I hope so.
    Last edited by Jim_Duyer; 26th August 2021 at 23:58.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Arcturian108 (27th October 2021), Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Builder (28th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (27th August 2021), DeeMetrios (4th September 2021), Delight (27th August 2021), Did You See Them (29th August 2021), Harmony (27th August 2021), mountain_jim (27th August 2021), Suzi E (27th August 2021), tendril (4th December 2021), Violet3 (27th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 times in 102 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I took your advice and listened, paying attention to the times you gave above.

When the bio says SAC ACC - that's the period of time when the Strategic Air Command was put to rest and the Air Combat Command and the US Strategic Commands took its place. She went with ACC.

From the given dates and assignments, someone thought highly of her. She was middle level, but on a fast tract through the chains of command. And then she went to DoD instead. Perhaps this was because of her abilities and background.

The Lead Intelligence Officer of Information Operations means that she was one part of a clog in a group that consists of five departments at the I/O level. An important clog no doubt.

That dept that she was a higher-level part of consists of:
    1. Psychological Operations
    2. Military Deception
    3. Operation Security
    4. Computer Network Operations
    5. Electronic Warfare.
    Apparently she was part of 3, and perhaps oversaw 1 and 2 or portions of it relating to internal security on an operations basis.

She left all of that behind. Perhaps PTSD or guilt played a part. If so, I salute her for having that courage and integrity to not be comfortable with some of the crap they pull there.

(I once wrote two messages in one morning. One classed Secret, to the Joint Chiefs of Staff, telling them that their engineer that they sent to look at a project, who was not in intelligence by the way, had been found in a septic tank, with fourteen bullet holes in his back. The other message was to his family and expressed sorrow that he committed suicide. So yes, the crap they make you do is not something that makes for long-term work if you have a soul in your body),

So at some point she disconnected from those ghouls. Admirable.

When it mentions Human Factors Intelligence Consultant, this is not a Govt dept but a private company.

Human Factors Consulting Services, Inc. is a Behavioral Research and Design outfit. A Mini think tank.

They may have used her skills in certain projects that they subcontract out to businesses, such as hospitals and pharmaceutical companies. In fact she may have been part of a study on how to convince people to take shots? Or intelligence leaks in the production process of high-tech companies?
    Who knows.

Can we see psycological-behavioral operations related to intelligence operations, on foreign and domestic targets? But everyone needs to make enough bread to feed their family, and at least it was a semi-private company.

I also note the hypno-regression sessions brought out childhood experiences. I'm not a big believer in the veracity of those sessions - it all depends on the operator and whether or not they "lead" the memory process.

She is honest enough to admit that all of the experience that she had with the USAF and DoD has absolutely nothing to do with what she is working on today - in the Mojave.

I say god speed, full speed ahead, and share what you find.

We are not in the position to be able to ignore anyone without learning what they might uncover.

And she's just as likely to find something as anyone else is.

If what she finds endangers the secrets that are being withheld from us, she will not return, or not for very long.

She also appears to play a few mind games with Jimmy - as in "Oh, did I really?" like some school girl.
    She's not a school girl, and I don't mean age wise. I hear confirmation-affirmation terms in her conversation - and she was very much in charge of that interview, even if she seems not to have been. Those tactics do not instill confidence, to my way of thinking. But heck - she could just be one of those gurus like the ones that help people to stop smoking. One or two steps up from Barnum and Bailey.

I would be very happy to read what she finds - but I will be wearing two pairs of gloves while I move my mouse. Like many on here and elsewhere - I hope so.
    This is a great insight & very helpful, thanks Jim...

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ByTheNorthernSea For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Did You See Them (29th August 2021), Harmony (27th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Jim_Duyer (27th August 2021), mountain_jim (27th August 2021), tendril (15th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

Its been over 2 months since the announcement. Has there been any further announced progress/revelations with her leading this project?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st October 2021), Did You See Them (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Kryztian (21st October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021), Vangelo (20th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

So a stranger who she never knew sits down beside her in a coffee shop and has a conversation about health and healing cancer then the stranger just comes out with....

"What do you think of aliens? Would you like to meet some?"

"I freakin love them" Anja replied.

"Would you like to meet some?" The stranger asks.

hhhmmmmmmmm.

Now forgive my geographical ignorance of the mojave desert, but if Wayne owns a property in "one of the mountain ranges" there, using google earth etc, is it possible to identify which property it actually is beside the "mountain" and which mountain has had a lot of UFO activity (presumably witnessed by others)?

In her interview with JC, there appears to lots of ers, ums and pauses after his questions as though she was stalling and trying to thin of answers that would appease/impress JC.

Now if "Wayne" owns a construction company and digs up rocks and foundations, would that be easy to cross reference against property owners to construction company owners to narrow down who "Wayne" is?

"He turned right at 90o and burrowed into their base and met the beings."

"This could possibly actually be real"

Is there evidence of her sending SMS or emails to her daughter or friends at the date/time she left the coffee shop to go with Wayne & Trisha?

Has she volunteered to provide it to part corroborate her story?

So Wayne says in an open coffee shop to his friends "We're taking her to see the aliens" like you do if you wan to keep something secret and well hidden.

Is there CCTV in the coffee shop and can a lipreader make out the conversation in the CCTV recording?

"he has a beautiful home like you'd expect" ??

I expect talk about aliens not interior decorating or realty. To me, this is another example of attempting to add in "spurious" and non relevant detail.

Length of tunnel? "Quite a walk?" "Don't know how long I walked"

"What kept me going was the amazing conversation with Wayne and his friend"
    (Not her eccstatic excitement of meeting aliens and potential questions if what she might ask?)

"He pulled back camouflage netting to reveal the tunnel" but this (according to her timeline) was after they had been walking in the tunnel for some time. So why would you hide stuff with a camouflage netting in a tunnel? ITS HIDDEN ALREADY!

"I dont know how high the tunnel was it was really well excavated"

Approx 3pm when they arrived at the tunnel. Work back the time line to leaving the coffee shop and work out travel time/distance to guestimate location?

As Anja walked through the tunnel she thought her "new friends" were cavalier due 'to the banal nature of their conversation and yet she doesn't talk about what I would have expected her to say that she was excited enthralled making lots of emotionally charged exclamations or reminding us of the questions that were racing through her head.

Lots of errs and ums when JC asks a good question She tells him he's asking good questions - to me that's her stalling to think.

regarding how long the tunnel was - "I dont want to speculate. We were walking for several minutes then we saw the light"

"then we made a right hand turn and there stood 2 beings" Did the light bend corners?

Being 1 - A Grey - No descernable gender.
    Being 2 - Quite tall and beautiful, very humanoid but fit, 6ft or taller, male and female gender expressions

In referring to being 2, Anji mentions they a lot implying more than 1 when describing just being 2.
    "Didn't express much by way of personality" "all dressed the same" "they maybe security"

"Wayne stood in the tunnel waiting for me to come back."

hhhmmmm. Really dont know. Away for a coffee to mull things over.
    Last edited by scotslad; 21st October 2021 at 15:48.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st October 2021), Did You See Them (21st October 2021), Harmony (21st October 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), pabranno (21st October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021), Vangelo (22nd October 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

" Has there been any further announced progress/revelations with her leading this project? "

The only thing I can see of any relevance, is that she has always maintained that it will happen by the end of this year.
    So by the 1st Jan 2022 we will all know - she is either Right or Wrong .....

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st October 2021), Did You See Them (21st October 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Kryztian (21st October 2021), pabranno (21st October 2021), scotslad (21st October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

After seeing her "press conference", I listened to several interviews with Anjali, which was probably due to the high levels of hopium in my system. The one she did with Jimmy Church almost seemed compelling here and there, while the one she did with Steven Cambian I found her behavior to be very peculiar, and almost shifty.
    Needing to get to the bottom of this I then looked through her twitter account. She seemed unusually obsessed with "haters" and those who were very critical.
    I immediately lost any and all interest in her tale.
    In my opinion, if one is having sit-downs with otherworldly entities, constant psychic and physical visits, and one is absolutely certain that the entire paradigm of the human experience is about to go upside down within months... then people that say mean things on twitter would not even be on my list of concerns.
    I really do not know what compels some people to spin these tales. There is enough REAL PHENOMENA in this reality to keep us chasing the carrot forever.

28. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to kittywizard For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), boja (21st October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st October 2021), Did You See Them (21st October 2021), Heart to heart (21st October 2021), Islander12 (21st October 2021), Kryztian (21st October 2021), scotslad (21st October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021), Vangelo (22nd October 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Añjali has a poll on Twitter to select who would go with her on her venture.

She also tweeted two days ago that she was unable to go on the Jimmy Church show because she was having medical issues that made if difficult for her speak, eat, and to move her lips and tongue.

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Its been over 2 months since the announcement. Has there been any further announced progress/revelations with her leading this project?
    Yes, I also heard her say this would happen before the end of the year.
    "If seeds in the black earth can turn into such beautiful roses, what might not the heart of man become in its long journey toward the stars?"
    --- G.K. Chesterton

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (21st October 2021), Did You See Them (21st October 2021), Islander12 (21st October 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    She also tweeted two days ago that she was unable to go on the Jimmy Church show because she was having medical issues that made if difficult for her speak, eat, and to move her lips and tongue.
    Well thank goodness she can still tweet.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittywizard For This Post:

aoibhghaire (21st October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Did You See Them (22nd October 2021), Kryztian (22nd October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Ireland Avalon Member aoibhghaire's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,430 times in 855 posts

I have carried out a lot more research into the possible connection between Angelia Schultz and John Ramirez. Both were in the CIA under different categories of intelligence.

I saw a recent interview with ex GS-15 CIA man John Ramirez. see below. the second half has a lot of info. at 1 hr 29 mins.

I saw the interview twice in order to check up further information about John Ramirez (retired CIA)
    What surprises me he never brought up Lou Elizonda. Ramirez was involved at the same time as AATIP.

Further research into the history of Shultz, whom also worked in the CIA at the same time as Ramirez. The CIA has many categories in intelligence but still comes under the umbrella of the CIA.

The astonishing revelation which required further research demonstrates a huge reliance on channeller(s) and not experiencers.

Shultz happened to be a channeller at the time within the CIA. Although this may not have been her main remit, its an interesting correlation for the time period when AATIP was operational.

Both Shultz and Ramirez (retired) show up now in recent times.

I suspect there is a strong connection with both parties from the past and other individuals within the CIA as regards the DISCLOSURE.

It also bodes a lack of ignorance within the CIA for such reliance on channellers.

IMO, my conclusion is that this completely skews the information messages from ETs that is probably confusing the inner sanctum of the CIA.
    Considering the CIA resources needed for such a above top secret topic I believe there has been an agenda that is to distract the public from a DISCLOSURE.

This requires a lot more research in order to link the dots and 'motives' from a wide range of individuals.

Shultz's revelations going to meet the ETs at the secret tunnell may be true. If true its a means of getting the government of the hook about DISCLOSURE.
    It has been and will still be cititens/scientific institutes will discover through scientific means that UAP/ETs are to become the new revelations as we progress further into this subject.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRFaRON7XaE

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aoibhghaire For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), Bluegreen (22nd October 2021), boja (22nd October 2021), Did You See Them (22nd October 2021), Kryztian (22nd October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Quote Posted by kittywizard (here)
    Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Well thank goodness she can still tweet.
    But I think this will be a nail in the coffin for a "base" visit !

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd October 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd October 2021), scotslad (24th October 2021), tendril (4th December 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aoibhghaire (here)
    Shultz happened to be a channeller at the time within the CIA.
    Wow, is there evidence for this! Or that the CIA ever utilized channelers? I imagine that if they did, they would have specific protocols for channelers.

Interesting comparison of Shultz and Ramirez. They both do radiate integrity and honesty, but I fear both of them could be being played by some other entity.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th October 2021), Bill Ryan (27th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Añjali's Twitter poll has closed and there are 13 "winners" that have been selected to go into the mountain with her. Since they are listed by Twitter handle, it isn't always clear who they are:

@uapMike: @uapMike
    @GrantCameron: GrantCamer
    @LuAngeles: Luis Jimenez
    @BobMcGwier_N4HY: Science
    @zcichy: Zac Cichy
    @JeremyCorbell: Jeremy Co
    @PostDisclosure: Post Dis
    @TheProjectUnity: Jay
    @LadyVimana: Lady Vimana
    @earthfiles: Moulton Howe
    @jamescfox: James Fox
    @rosscoulthart: Ross Coul
    @LueElizondo: Lue Elizond

The way the poll worked, you had to vote in 13 different boxes, each time for one of 4 individuals (so 52 individuals in all). In some cases, I didn't know who any of the 4 candidates were. But in the last box, I knew 3 out of the 4. The four were Richard Dolan, Elton Caste, George Knapp and Lue Elizondo. A few days ago, Knapp had the clear lead, but Elizondo seemed to come to the fore at the last moment. One of the boxes had as few as 448 votes, but the last box with Elizondo had the most with 995. Should that raise a few eyebrows?

Okay, the team is now selected. What's next Añjali?

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (27th October 2021), Bill Ryan (27th October 2021), boja (28th October 2021), Did You See Them (27th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast