+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast

Thread: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

It looks like the Anjalia (Angelia Schultz) story is now getting more attention in the skeptic community than it is in the UFO community.

At the end of the conference Schultz says that she has been in touch with Mick West. I wonder if he would be among the invited to enter the mountain/base with her.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 18th August 2021 at 17:48.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (18th August 2021), Bill Ryan (18th August 2021), Billy (19th August 2021), Bluegreen (19th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), scotslad (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Añjali (Angelia Schultz) and her plan to visit ET Base with scientists in the Mojave Desert

I have now listened to all the videos posted in this thread so far. I found another video last night that has not been posted yet.
    I found this video more revealing. Near the beginning she says she felt someone was remote viewing her. Around the 1 hour mark she is asked a question about Jesus. Her reply was a positive one.
    My conclusion so far is that she totally believes in what she has experienced, she is not lying, she is very nervous when sharing and incredibly brave.

Saying that, I am not currently convinced that she is not being played by the usual suspects, the gray's. The beautiful but non emotional tall whites and of course the Mantids. I have never trusted them. She sees shadow beings, which I also think is not a positive presence.
    I also felt there is a third party interference using maybe voice to skull technology or something similar, which I suppose comes with the territory.

I feel for her, she is going to be hounded and attacked.

Near the end of the video she says that her and her husband are going to turn their house and land into a center where people can come for retreats.
    Before I listened to this video, I was under the impression that she was a newby to all this stuff.
    But she said that when they built their family home it was built with sacred geometry architecture.
    Another doubtful moment for me.

A question I had, does she have permission from the beings to take this team into the mountain to meet them ? Surely it will only be a matter of time when the location is known to the good the bad and the ugly?

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), boja (19th August 2021), Did You See Them (19th August 2021), Harmony (19th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), Kryztian (19th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), onawah (19th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sadieblue (19th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,410 times in 621 posts

GEORGE KNAPP said on Twitter that he would be "happy to tag along", and he has more on this story

here :- https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/reti...mojave-desert/

(Unfortunately NOT AVAILABLE IN EU) - can anybody assist with the information PLEASE ?

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to boja For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), Harmony (19th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), Kryztian (19th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sadieblue (19th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    After listening to him (the guest) for 5 minutes I noticed I can not digest nor make sense what he tries to convey / bring about ... He speaks way to fast (as if he is in a big hurry) without proper pauses in between for us to take it in .
    Well, I don't know what you're listening to! The guest is a woman (not a man). She comes on at 18:02. The audio is normal and crystal clear. I was even thinking of speeding it up a little.
    I increased the playback to 1.5 when the lady was speaking, I found her style to be overly elaborate, I wanted her to reach the crucial part, so many details!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), Harmony (19th August 2021), Kryztian (19th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by boja (here)
    GEORGE KNAPP said on Twitter that he would be "happy to tag along", and he has more on this story here :- https://www.mysterywire.com/ufo/retired-intelligence-official-claims-to-know-where-an-alien-base-is-hidden-in-the-mojave-desert

(Unfortunately NOT AVAILABLE IN EU) - can anybody assist with the information PLEASE ?
    Sure. Here's the full article, published on 17 August 2021.

Retired intelligence official claims to know where an alien base is hidden in the Mojave Desert

A woman who goes by the alias Añjali, conducts a news conference at the Lincoln Memorial on Tuesday, August 17, 2021, to describe her 2018 meeting with extraterrestrials in the Mojave Desert. Añjali says she is a retired defense intelligence officer and has formed a team of scientists and experts for subsequent meetings with the higher beings.

Somewhere deep in the Mojave Desert in the southwest of the United States is a hidden base inside a mountain where extraterrestrials live. This is the claim from a self-described retired defense intelligence officer who now goes by the alias Añjali. Wednesday morning the woman, whose original name is Angelia Lynn Johnston, held a news conference in front of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C.

Here she announced she will be bringing an astronaut and scientists to the secret base and to meet with the “higher beings”. Añjali said she met the beings on January 21, 2018.

There is not a date for the event yet but Añjali said it will happen before the end of 2021.

Mystery Wire is aware of this event and her plans and if it takes place will report on the event.

In front of a small gathering of people, she told her story of meeting two strangers who showed her the tunnels to the base. She said it was there she met two aliens of different races who communicated with her through her consciousness.

The news conference was streamed live online which you can watch below.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (19th August 2021), aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), boja (19th August 2021), Harmony (19th August 2021), Kryztian (19th August 2021), mab777 (26th August 2021), Mike Gorman (19th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sadieblue (19th August 2021), Sirus (19th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021), Yoda (19th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Billy (here)
    Saying that, I am not currently convinced that she is not being played by the usual suspects, the gray's.
    Yes, I had a similar thought - what if the Trickster phenomena is at play here? What if Angelia shows up at the tunnel with Anderson Cooper, Avi Loeb, cameras crew and scientific equipment at a live broadcasted event and they enter the tunnel in the side of a mountain only to find it doesn't go very far and there is no longer a base there? Such an event would be a great way to humiliate ufologists, discredit experiencers and allow the mainstream of civilization to see "just how ridiculous this UFO thing is" and would help offset the "damage" that the Pentagon disclosure has created.

When I hear people say that they see being and feel this overwhelming sense of love, light and beauty, I have to wonder if it is just a big manipulation. I am sure that advanced beings know how to push our buttons emotionally and physiologically.

I also have the feeling that Angelia Schultz is completely sincere, but I don't have a good feeling about what is going to happen here, especially if it becomes a big media sensation.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), onawah (19th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sadieblue (19th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I have a request — there are several hours of video here and I'm way behind on my viewing list, OMG.

I'm convinced she's 100% genuine, but not at all convinced that the information she's receiving is. Something seems off to me, but it's pretty cruel for anyone tp be attacking her personally. She's clearly an open-hearted (and open minded!) person with a great deal of courage.

Can someone kindly tell me where I should listening, on which video(s), to get the entire core story here?

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), Did You See Them (21st August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), Kryztian (19th August 2021), mab777 (26th August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sirus (19th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021), Yoda (19th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have a request — there are several hours of video here and I'm way behind on my viewing list, OMG.

I'm convinced she's 100% genuine, but not at all convinced that the information she's receiving is. Something seems off to me, but it's pretty cruel for anyone tp be attacking her personally. She's clearly an open-hearted (and open minded!) person with a great deal of courage.

Can someone kindly tell me where I should listening, on which video(s), to get the entire core story here?

Bill,

I have not heard the final video that Billy just has posted, but I have listened to the entire other three. I would think you will be getting the best detail in the first video posted and her video news conference. I listened to them on 2x speed and it was clear. I'll let you know about the third one.
    As far as the news conference goes, she was sort of channeling, so there is a lot going on here with her. She had new and added details. The second one is a lot of details of the location the people. It's light on new things on the main topic.

It is clear to me that she has been stalked, (I don't have a better term for being watched all the time by alien intelligences???) and this is a form of shared consciousness in a way for her. At least after and since she went to the tunnel. It's clear she wants to help people. It's clear to me she's new to the field and without prejudice.

Hope this helps.

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tendril For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (19th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sadieblue (19th August 2021), Sirus (19th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by tendril (here)

Bill,

I have not heard the final video that Billy just has posted, but I have listened to the entire other three. I would think you will be getting the best detail in the first video posted and her video news conference. I listened to them on 2x speed and it was clear. I'll let you know about the third one.
    As far as the news conference goes, she was sort of channeling, so there is a lot going on here with her. She had new and added details. The second one is a lot of details of the location the people. It's light on new things on the main topic.

It is clear to me that she has been stalked, (I don't have a better term for being watched all the time by alien intelligences???) and this is a form of shared consciousness in a way for her. At least after and since she went to the tunnel. It's clear she wants to help people. It's clear to me she's new to the field and without prejudice.

Hope this helps.
    Thanks! Much appreciated. And (based on what I feel I know so far, which may not be a great deal) I'd agree with everything you say.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (26th August 2021), tendril (19th August 2021), Yoda (19th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

Upon reflection - a somewhat emphatic sharing of an experience in a very public and high profile location, yet no tangible "evidence" only her testimony. Here's hoping her next press conference has something even more tangible including the sharing of her full "team" ? Fingers crossed that compelling evidence is forthcoming... We shall see

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (19th August 2021), Bill Ryan (19th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (21st August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

I listened to much of the video Billy posted. Much of it is information she channeled, and it sounds much like other channeled info out there (not that I keep up with the channeling world).

In short, there is a council that oversees the development of humanity. Two of the council members were perturbed by how humanity was not developing spiritually and was prone to violence, and these members left but now they are back with two more council members ("the four") and they are going there to bring about some type of "transcendence" (she didn't use the word "ascension", but same idea) where we get to go one of two ways. And there is a big "mothership" (she didn't use that word) in the area possibly as large as the moon.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Billy (20th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (24th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), mab777 (26th August 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), scotslad (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)

When I hear people say that they see being and feel this overwhelming sense of love, light and beauty, I have to wonder if it is just a big manipulation. I am sure that advanced beings know how to push our buttons emotionally and physiologically.
    Yes, I'm not commenting specifically about this woman because I haven't watched all of the vids yet but I have always thought that ETs had the ability to manipulate our brain chemistry , endorphins and such, in order to use our emotions to help " sell" their messages or whatever.
    After all, with HAARP even our governments have the ability to create negative feelings in people.

I do also hope the public goes easy on this lady. With the way things are these days, a lot of people are quick to hostility and meanness.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tommy Roxx For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), Kryztian (20th August 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), scotslad (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

I have listened to quite a lot of the videos posted. So far I find it very interesting and llike to keep an open mind and see what comes of what Anjeli is revealing.

I find the parts where she says we are coming to the end of an earth cycle and also an end to a human learning cycle credible. As she believes, they are cycles and not ends of our consciousness as a being.

When I think of how easy human communication can be misconstrued and how easily emotions can be triggered, it is my feeling that a better form of communication that seems to be described as multilayered encompassing a fuller understanding would be of great benefit if used responsibly.

It appears Anjeli is aware that this message needs to be given now, the problem being it will be frightening to some people, a great leap for those that haven't thought about that kind of multidimentional existance before.

I remember before really learning to communicate, like one or two years old, I could "hear" other people rather like that, before words, but I think people may loose that ability with language usage perhaps.

I am interested to see how this event pans out, like a good movie, and will be watching how it evolves.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

aoibhghaire (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), Kryztian (20th August 2021), mountain_jim (21st August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), scotslad (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Well, I've started to catch up with some of the information she's shared. (My thanks to new member tendril, who PMed me some timestamps that were very useful. )

Interim observations and unanswered questions:
    • She's self-evidently sincere. (And brave, as well.)
    • The messages she relays seem extremely general and New Agey, and that makes me highly suspicious. Not of her, but of whoever or whatever was telling her all this stuff, or seeming (in her recall) to have done so. It's stereotypical of a LOT of channeled material.
    • When she was in the tunnel with the other humans, where were they when she was interacting with the Mantis being and the other ETs? Are they available for interview (or regression) as well, even if reported anonymously in text form?
    • Why was any regression necessary at all? What kind of ET encounter could she have had which resulted in (presumably) some memory loss or subsequent lack of clear recall?
    • How does someone "tunnel into a mountain", pretty much all on their own? That's a really difficult thing to do, even with sophisticated heavy machinery which takes skill, training and experience to operate. And she said the rock was geologically very solid. Are there any details of the civil engineering (and cost and time!) which that must have entailed?

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (21st August 2021), Adi (21st August 2021), aoibhghaire (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (25th August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), holcaul (24th August 2021), Kryztian (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (21st August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sadieblue (21st August 2021), scotslad (23rd August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021), Yoda (21st August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member scotslad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,037 times in 645 posts

As a former senior Govt official having been invited to come and meet ETs, knowing the earth shattering significance of this would have wanted to record, video or have taken notes etc and had them curated and ready for presentation for a "press conference".

Having being used to politics, misinformation, disinformation and accurate reporting etc, forgive me, but I would hope that she overcomes the immediate doubters/scepticsm of her story that the press appear to have avoided.

Curious, why she didnt ask the ETs for suggestions or a better prepared way to convince/edudcate the masses to help persuade in the forming of a scientific team to return to the mountain.

I maybe wrong, but I think she said all this happened after she was ill. Is she better, cured or over her worse thanks to interventions of the ETs ? Especially, if she is to be the one tasked to return with a scientific team.

Reason I ask, is that in doing what she's doing, whilst brave (very brave), I am sure she must have given thought to her health and the effects this public press conference would have on her self. Were the ETs going to help her better her health by giving real evidence for he to share in order to see her through the very intense and fragile stages of her disclosure. (what about the 2 friends who own the house? I am sure many people will be using google maps/earth to try and find homes in Mojave Desert in trying to piece her story together. Rememer the frantic search for thousands trying to find the exact location of the monalith in Utah recently?)

There must be many many "councils" overlooking humanity from many different species apparently as it is a term used by many psychics/channellers, and once again for the audience to be more engaging and receptive to her and their message, I havent yet seen how a senior experienced official such as herself has prepared for and addressed her audience from rolling their eyes and thinking "oh no, not another one."

As a few have said in previous threads above, I am sure she believes what she believes, and I am sure many of us want to believe her too, so here's hoping we hear more from her that will help her to substantiate, validate and confirm her experience(s) to help persuade others and to engage us to want to continue following her journey. (I am sure Brandon Fugal and his team would have lots of questions in wanting to confirm and help verify and share her claims for the better of all.)

I just hope (at this stage) we are not in for more wisdom from yet another "council" as I feel that element dilutes the impact and efficacy of her real message.

One thing fore sure, outside the Lincoln memorial has been the location of many memorable speeches that have influenced and caused the masses to change their perceptions and to embrace new paradigms...

...I will certainly remember her and I just want the best for her (and all of us)

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to scotslad For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021), Heart to heart (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (21st August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Project_Buggy_Beach (6th October 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

We all know that no one "retires" from the farm! Given that and what I now feel about the Grays, to me the question is not is this real but more should I care what they have to say. I had ongoing telepathic communication with the Grays from 2012 to 2014. It was not voice to skull, anyone who says that has not experienced telepathy. It is rich, multi-modal communication. You hear it but you also have other layers, like emotion sight or actually feel or experience the words. It's hard to explain. If read Bob Monroe's book if I think he called it a thought bubble or something like that. After i wrote down what they said, I reread, its flat, one dimensional and looses allot in the translation. The grays are highly technical, brilliant, non emotional AI enhanced beings. On the other hand they are failed humans who did not ascend on the last cataclysmic cycle and they want to pull down as many souls as they can before the sun goes boom again. To me they are just upping the anti and rather than channeling, showing up in your bedroom or in the sky they are trying out how the public will react to face to face contact. What helped me put together their agenda was Gigi Young and Suzy Hansen. Most know Gigi but Hansen https://www.amazon.com/Dual-Soul-Con.../dp/B00S1UREB4 is an abductee and what makes her different is that she has very clear recall and wrote in detail about the Grays. She is completely bought in by them and thinks they are positive. I no longer feel they are. She reveals not only the hybridization program but their somehow implanting or entwining her soul and that of a Gray. What they told her is what they told me but with a slightly different spin. I stopped communication with them in 2014 when I realized their agenda. This is crazy times and we are all vulnerable to them because they have tech and knowledge we don't have. We may need their help soon but we may pay a high price for that help if humanity is not awake and educated. They want in now before we have chance to accomplish that.
    Last edited by Savannah; 22nd August 2021 at 16:13.

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd August 2021), Arcturian108 (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (21st August 2021), bluestflame (23rd August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), Heart to heart (26th August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Reinhard (27th August 2021), Sadieblue (22nd August 2021), tendril (24th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

I started to watch the video. I hung in there for awhile, probably not long enough. But I felt off-put. Something just did not ring true to me. I stopped watching after 15 or so minutes; so I have no standing to say more.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

aoibhghaire (22nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (21st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (22nd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Reinhard (27th August 2021), scotslad (22nd August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Any truth to this ?

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), Heart to heart (26th August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

As some of you know I work with private clients on the soul level, and have done so for 32 years. Before watching her speak on video, but just checking her photo, this is what I discovered. She has two souls who mutually agreed to be part of her life experience, one an 11th-dimensional neutral E.T. which joined her body when she was 28. Her birth soul is a spiritually advanced 13th-dimensional Solar Being (traits of leadership, in astrology the planet Leo). However, neither of these souls is currently ruling her body. Instead she is possessed by a 10th dimensional Martian who took control of her body four years ago. That doesn't bode well for her current actions. Because she gave us some birth data (born February 1st, 1972 in Ft. Smith, Arkansas) I was able to look at her chart. She has Mars in Aries which explains her bravery.

The possession indicates to me extreme instability. I have no idea how this will express itself going forward.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (24th August 2021), DeeMetrios (4th September 2021), Parsi-X (7th June 2023), Savannah (25th August 2021), scotslad (23rd August 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

So really? aliens are real? for how long they have been in our soil? I men it could be an iconic moment to speak with them and probably they can share their advance technology?
    Telemental health is one of the most important segments of telemedicine.

https://curogram.com/blog/telehealth-mental-health

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 5 LastLast