+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The HBO show White Lotus, and my realization.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,098 times in 20,640 posts

Default Re: The HBO show White Lotus, and my realization.

I think if we thoroughly investigate the COVID jabs (read up on "graphene in the vaccines"), what they contain, and their likely lasting effects, we will end up with conclusions not just about how deadly they are...
    ...Or how long after receiving them before they become deadly...
    ...Or whether a recipient is still actually a human being after receiving the jab, or is some kind of hybrid that is infinitely more susceptible to control via technology...
    ...And finally, whether that alteration actually ends when the recipient dies, or if it also manifests in some form in subsequent lifetimes.
    Just as wounds from one lifetime can show up in a subsequent lifetime as a vulnerability to whatever part of the body was wounded, altered DNA could also manifest in recipients' bodies in subsequent lifetimes.
    Experiments in transhumanism that were conducted in Atlantis before the Fall have been reported, by those who review or remember past lives, as having created lasting deformities in the subjects, well into subsequent lifetimes.
    Altering the DNA of a human being could be a much more serious and long-lasting issue then that of an injury, however serious, caused by an ordinary vaccine, which, of course, the COVID jabs are NOT.
    If the jabbed are trading in their sovereignty as human beings for a kind of transhumanist, technologically enslaved android existence, whether consciously or not, would mere death be enough to release them from that status?
    And what if the only bodies that are capable of reproducing and hosting a reincarnating soul have also become inducted into that transhumanist agenda?
    I think these are questions which need to be addressed.
    Last edited by onawah; 18th August 2021 at 04:16.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Hym (18th August 2021), Mike (18th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Have fun as much as you can, ignore the pain as much as you can, everything is the way it should be.
    no past, no future, no purpose.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Pam (20th August 2021), thepainterdoug (20th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    UK Avalon Member Heart to heart's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,251 times in 228 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    White Lotus is an extraordinary dark comedy on HBO that has to be seen to be understood.

In watching this, one is apt to think who they identify with?
    And watching all these sad dysfunctional people, I finally realized the brilliance here.

Im everyone. Every character in all the veneers, posturing and all their pain.

I am all of them.

i heard it said we are born in order to find our way back to God . I see that

we need to be everything, every illusion of greatness , and every loss , to see that its all the same. All a dead end, as it all will pass.

we are given time to discover this and to find our way back to rediscover god.

Its just up to us as to how much time we choose to take.

well thats what I see.
    According to my understanding we enter the 3rd dimension, presently known as Planet Earth, to experience the gift of free will. That gives us the opportunity to play out any part we choose on our stage of life. We are given TIME, another gift, in which to achieve our desires, whether they be ‘good’ or ‘evil’ which we can play out to the nth degree. BUT there are consequences to every thought and action that is sometimes understood as karma. But really it is all a play of consciousness and eventually the soul behind the persona realises (real eyes) there is only ONE CONSCIOUSNESS, call it God, the Creator, Source, Infinite Love, whatever. We all originated from the godhead, and when we have finished with TIME it will be time to go home.
    Meanwhile enjoy the ride, admittedly a bit bumpy just now, but never lose your ability to show love, care and compassion. If fear should come to your doorstep welcome him with love but DO NOT LET HIM CROSS YOUR THRESHOLD!
    Thank you Doug for your insights❤️

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Heart to heart For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2021), Harmony (18th August 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), Mike (19th August 2021), Orph (18th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), thepainterdoug (20th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I would say we're all vulnerable to peforming an evil act(s) in any incarnation, if we're not hyper vigilant about our potential to do such things..
    I don't disagree, we're all imperfect beings after all. But as with everything else, every case is relative, is situational - as in:

...the situation one finds oneself in. I may be more evolved/spiritually mature than I was in my last incarnation (if we assume evolution is always perfectly linear) but if my current incarnation is significantly more challenging I may be more likely to do something evil.
    It really is all about the situations we get ourselves in. The [spiritual] test is HOW we cope with that situation.

But first we really need to define what the term 'evil' is, definitely not a straightforward task.

The police officers forced to kill pregnant women during the war, like you say, weren't necessarily evil, as they were coerced. But they weren't forced, because they were not possessed, they had command of their bodies and their decision making processes at the time. They were intimidated into committing an evil act, probably for fear of consequences to their person or ones they loved if they did not comply.

I have heard many such stories like this from the war years, and I've run the scenario in my mind many times. If I were confronted with the choice of putting a bullet in a pregnant woman and killing her, or anyone at all for that matter, OR taking a bullet myself and ending my life, I end up taking the bullet myself every time. I suspect many of us would agree with that, but truth is, until we face that situation we never will know for certain. However knowing what I DO know of spiritual reality, I am 99% sure I would eat a bullet before firing one at another person (unless in self-defence of course).

But... what if I had no spiritual knowledge, didn't believe in God, or in heaven, and was terrified of dying? That is very different. It is quite probable in that scenario that I would fully comply with my nazi overlords and commit murder in order to keep on living. It would be out of ignorance though, and fear due to ignorance.

Spiritual (or religious) knowledge/awareness is a very important component when weighing these matters. Offending against spiritual principles of which you are well aware is a far graver sin than if you proceeded knowing/believing nothing. But even pure ignorance isn't a valid excuse when you still know in your heart it's wrong.

if in this lifetime I was put in prison unfairly I might be required to join a gang, kill or maim for that gang, and so on.
    That would be an awful situation, but, hypothetically, this would throw out a simple but crucial test for the evolution of your soul: is your life worth more than someone else's? If you resolve that no, it isn't worth more than another person's, and I shall not kill, then the gang will probably kill you. But heh, in the grand scheme, you passed the test.

And that's what it's all about. Tests.

The example I gave above in my previous post is a better one. Those German police officers were regular people. They were regarded as good people by their community. They were family men. Had the war never occured they would have carried on being good people.
    Here I somewhat disagree. They may on the surface have been good people, but under the surface, when the Test came calling, their flaws and weakness overtook them. They were not, when it came to the crunch, good people. When put under the most severest of pressures, they succumbed to fear and became an accomplice to evil. Wilfully. But what of those who sat on the ground and refused; the ones that took the bullet in the back of their heads for non-compliance and went to their graves unseen, unrecorded, and unwept?

There, your honour, are the real good people.

But under certain circumstances even good people can do horrifying things.
    Good people cannot do horrifying things if it is against their nature to do them. If someone does a horrifying thing, like shooting a naked pregnant woman, then by pure logic it was always in their nature to *potentially* do something like that. Therefore it makes them not good people - not in their heart of hearts, their soul of souls, not when it came to the crunch..

I don't know what the statistics are for conscientious objectors versus collaborators in the war, but we hear far more about these collaborators and how good they were deep down, and that they simply had 'no choice'. They HAD a choice, and they made it. What we hear far less about are the ones who made the other choice. These were really the ones who proved themselves in the eyes of spirit to be true "good people".

the philanthropist can become the sadist..and so on
    That's one extreme to the other, so no I cannot see how. But it depends, as always, on the situation. Are you talking about a Gates/Bezos type "philanthropist"? You could have a billion dollars and throw some of it here and there to charities and be called a philanthropist - yet be a total asshole. In that sense, yes, a Gates/Bezos could go on to be a sadist in the next incarnation (if they weren't already in this one).

You just don't go from Mother Theresa to Jeffery Dahmer in one step.

A true philanthropist, who lived a life of a high moral character, never succumbing to ego traps and gave freely of his or her wealth, and proved an exceptional benefit to humanity, they are not going to be a sadist or a murderer in the next life.

For the deeds we do there are penalties and rewards down the line. If one lived a truly outstanding life, a true philanthropist, he or she is not going to get hit with a karmic penalty in the next life, where they incarnate into a broken home, full of fear, hardship and abuse; they will not be subjected to the pressures that lead to a destructive life path [and the stern tests they present]. One does not receive what one did not earn. Infinitely more likely for the philanthropist would be rich karmic rewards, the ultimate one being: never having to incarnate again!

Yes psychopathy can be cultivated in a single life, but it cannot be created, from scratch, in a single life. What I mean is, pathological tendencies are carry overs from previous lives that eventually culminate in a fractured or dysfunctional ego-complex, which will act out and lead to destructive (potentially catastrophic) life choices. Some psychos come from stable, privileged backgrounds for instance. Their problems lie in the deep past, unconnected to their present life, except perhaps in the relationships of the people around them. But psychologists will never be able to accurately diagnose these individuals, not without metaphysics, because there is so much more to the sum of human behaviour than one's life-story to date. They don't understand this. We may possess a single personality, but our inherent knowledge, wisdom, and maturity (plus weaknesses and flaws) all stem from multiple lives worth of experience.

Under the right amount of pressure, anyone can crack. That's the point I was really trying to make.
    Oh yeh, definitely mate. In one life or another, extreme pressure will force you into making a terrible decision. I guess it's just one of the tests. Kill, or be killed? Service self or service other? I guess what I'm saying is, if you do cave to that pressure, and kill an innocent to preserve your own life for instance, that doesn't make you evil - I agree with that, but I do think it means you failed the test. I don't believe any severe karmic repercussion will play out against you though. What may happen is that, once out of the situation and looking back at it from the spirit side, you will probably say you chose the wrong option, and there will be deep regret, and that regret will follow you as a piece of luggage into the next life, and that's how pathologies begin.

Sorry for length of this, but I do sort of enjoy these kinds of discussions
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Mike (18th August 2021), onawah (18th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,309 times in 5,692 posts

Hey Star, no need to apologize for length! I enjoy the discussion too and I enjoyed reading your post.

I began replying, and after 3 paragraphs of trying to describe what a "good person" is, I had to stop myself. I was splitting hair after hair and getting deep into the minutiae..for better or worse (probably worse lol). Basically, I was drifting way too far from topic.

If I'm energized enough after my soul sucking job I'll begin a new thread this evening. Find me over there

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Hym (18th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2021), onawah (18th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)

That would be an awful situation, but, hypothetically, this would throw out a simple but crucial test for the evolution of your soul: is your life worth more than someone else's? If you resolve that no, it isn't worth more than another person's, and I shall not kill, then the gang will probably kill you. But heh, in the grand scheme, you passed the test.

I personally don't think life is about being tested to see if we pass, but, ...... that discussion would probably be best suited for another thread. I do agree with (what I think is) the general premise of this thread, and that is that all of us carry within us at least some semblance of bad, or evil qualities. It's just a question of where we draw the line.

Everything, and I mean every thing we do here in this physical dimension has a negative impact on Mother Earth. Does that not count towards evil or bad? Sure, maybe we can agree about having to kill someone or be killed. But what about the house we live in, the clothes we wear, the car we drive, and the computers we are using? Trace all of these things back to their source and see how much damage we did to Mother Earth to have these things. Good? Bad?

Where do we draw the line as to what is considered good or bad? Is it a test? We may rather die than to kill another human and thus think we are evolved spiritual beings and passed the test, but it's okay to live and destroy Mother Earth? Hmmmmm. Some things are bad while other bad things are, ...... well, ....... hey that's just life. And there's that pesky line.

Anyway, just throwing that out there.
    I am enlightened, ............ Oh wait. That's just the police shining their spotlights on me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Hym (20th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2021), Mike (19th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I would say we're all vulnerable to peforming an evil act(s) in any incarnation, if we're not hyper vigilant about our potential to do such things..regardless of how evolved we are or imagine ourselves to be.
    But the fact of the matter is, we never actually know with any kind of certainty what we'll do in certain challenging situations.
    I swear we are lock step in our perspective of the world. Unfortunately I don't have your patience, I'm too lazy to 'text wall'. Text walling is good though, no matter the side of the discussion.

I used to hang out with a person who by all accounts is what folks would consider a bad person. He's a former (?) gang member, he beats up his girlfriends at times (main reason I cut him out of my life), fights at the drop of a hat, carries a pistol (illegally, he's a felon) because he's targeted by other gangs, gets arrested constantly, had the SWAT team called on him (made the news), smuggled drugs in from China, spent many years in prison for smuggling weapons from the Russians, the list goes on.

He does these things because of his upbringing. Monkey see monkey do. When he was 10 he was riding with his cousin when they were pulled over by a gang, and they shot his cousin in the head and made him walk home. He's been around brutal violence and depravity since he was a child. I understand this isn't a totally unique phenomenon but how many of us have been through this? I don't believe in making the final call and judging others, suggesting they are this or that. If others want to do so then, well, that's up to the individual.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Hym (18th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2021), Mike (19th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

The mirror and the reflection of ourselves in others is an important aspect of Buddhism.

Interesting to consider Psychoanalyst Jacques Lacan's theory of The Mirror Stage in relation to this thread.

Last edited by Dorjezigzag; 18th August 2021 at 23:45.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Mike (19th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), thepainterdoug (20th August 2021), Vangelo (18th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,508 times in 4,311 posts

Quote Posted by Orph (here)
    Everything, and I mean every thing we do here in this physical dimension has a negative impact on Mother Earth.
    I don't disagree. Once upon a time we lived in complete harmony with the Earth, but we have strayed far from that, because we have strayed far from ourselves. The machines of our industrial civilization has the most negative impact on the earth. But the line between good and bad? It always comes down to to intent. You and me, trying to live our lives in peace, have no negative intent - even if we contribute, collectively, to the negative imprint on the earth's well-being. Those industrialists and technocrats however, who put profit-margin ahead of anything else, including very much the environment, that's a different story..

There's another side to the coin though. Earth is not always a gentle mother. How many I wonder have died in her storms, upheavals and eruptions over the eons? That's worth thinking about. Bottom line is, we and the Earth have a symbiotic relationship. If she didn't want us here, we wouldn't be here. She'd throw us off like fleas on a dog's back. But we're still here and, ultimately, the Earth will be just fine no matter what we do.

If we disappeared tomorrow, in a few thousand years everything we ever built will be gone. In a 100,000 years there'd no trace we ever existed. Even a million years is the blink of an eye to the Earth. She would regenerate completely. The damage she has suffered in the past: mass-extinctions, ice-ages, pole reversals, asteroid bombardments, etc., - mega disasters on a global scale - even these she takes in her stride. Over time (and she has a gargantuan span of time at her disposal), all will settle and heal and be remade.

I abhor the damage we cause, but it's the damage it does to us in the long-term that's most concerning. I'm not worried about the Earth's well-being though, as there's literally nothing we can do to threaten it that she cannot recover from at the snap of a cosmic finger.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (19th August 2021), Heart to heart (19th August 2021), Hym (20th August 2021), Orph (20th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Corporations get Fascist treatment, colluding with government for profit. Citizens get communism, sharing the very little left after the fascists leave us the crumbs. It is the same system, not at all polar opposites as we are told. We are not free, we do not have democracy, and those in power value us not at all - except as fodder for their next windfall.

In such a climate, the motivations of every single human being are forgivable, and cannot be attributable to any future life. Karma works in this vacuum to right the ship. This is why a person must live by principles, because despite the fact that there is no karma for the destitute, right action and right thinking over-arches one puny pointless life.

It is our souls at stake. This life will end, but our souls go on. That is the value in this life. Everything else is worthless.

When we finally learn this lesson this 'reality' will end - by our collective will.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

East Sun (19th August 2021), Heart to heart (19th August 2021), Hym (20th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2021), Orph (20th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

A hug and a kiss for Doug; he has moved from doing naughty things to little animals to being a saintly philosopher. We love him for it because we share his conclusion. However, my temper control roves all over the spectrum from hanging Fauci, Gates and their Gang by their genitals from the nearest cement 80' pole on the highway, to feeling and compassionate deeds for living creatures. I really am going to implore God to step on my Egg.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Hym (20th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), thepainterdoug (20th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    I would say we're all vulnerable to peforming an evil act(s) in any incarnation, if we're not hyper vigilant about our potential to do such things..
    I don't disagree, we're all imperfect beings after all. But as with everything else, every case is relative, is situational - as in:

...the situation one finds oneself in. I may be more evolved/spiritually mature than I was in my last incarnation (if we assume evolution is always perfectly linear) but if my current incarnation is significantly more challenging I may be more likely to do something evil.
    It really is all about the situations we get ourselves in. The [spiritual] test is HOW we cope with that situation.

But first we really need to define what the term 'evil' is, definitely not a straightforward task.

The police officers forced to kill pregnant women during the war, like you say, weren't necessarily evil, as they were coerced. But they weren't forced, because they were not possessed, they had command of their bodies and their decision making processes at the time. They were intimidated into committing an evil act, probably for fear of consequences to their person or ones they loved if they did not comply.

I have heard many such stories like this from the war years, and I've run the scenario in my mind many times. If I were confronted with the choice of putting a bullet in a pregnant woman and killing her, or anyone at all for that matter, OR taking a bullet myself and ending my life, I end up taking the bullet myself every time. I suspect many of us would agree with that, but truth is, until we face that situation we never will know for certain. However knowing what I DO know of spiritual reality, I am 99% sure I would eat a bullet before firing one at another person (unless in self-defence of course).

But... what if I had no spiritual knowledge, didn't believe in God, or in heaven, and was terrified of dying? That is very different. It is quite probable in that scenario that I would fully comply with my nazi overlords and commit murder in order to keep on living. It would be out of ignorance though, and fear due to ignorance.

Spiritual (or religious) knowledge/awareness is a very important component when weighing these matters. Offending against spiritual principles of which you are well aware is a far graver sin than if you proceeded knowing/believing nothing. But even pure ignorance isn't a valid excuse when you still know in your heart it's wrong.

if in this lifetime I was put in prison unfairly I might be required to join a gang, kill or maim for that gang, and so on.

The example I gave above in my previous post is a better one. Those German police officers were regular people. They were regarded as good people by their community. They were family men. Had the war never occured they would have carried on being good people.
    Here I somewhat disagree. They may on the surface have been good people, but under the surface, when the Test came calling, their flaws and weakness overtook them. They were not, when it came to the crunch, good people. When put under the most severest of pressures, they succumbed to fear and became an accomplice to evil. Wilfully. But what of those who sat on the ground and refused; the ones that took the bullet in the back of their heads for non-compliance and went to their graves unseen, unrecorded, and unwept?

There, your honour, are the real good people.

But under certain circumstances even good people can do horrifying things.
    Good people cannot do horrifying things if it is against their nature to do them. If someone does a horrifying thing, like shooting a naked pregnant woman, then by pure logic it was always in their nature to *potentially* do something like that. Therefore it makes them not good people - not in their heart of hearts, their soul of souls, not when it came to the crunch..

I don't know what the statistics are for conscientious objectors versus collaborators in the war, but we hear far more about these collaborators and how good they were deep down, and that they simply had 'no choice'. They HAD a choice, and they made it. What we hear far less about are the ones who made the other choice. These were really the ones who proved themselves in the eyes of spirit to be true "good people".

the philanthropist can become the sadist..and so on
    That's one extreme to the other, so no I cannot see how. But it depends, as always, on the situation. Are you talking about a Gates/Bezos type "philanthropist"? You could have a billion dollars and throw some of it here and there to charities and be called a philanthropist - yet be a total asshole. In that sense, yes, a Gates/Bezos could go on to be a sadist in the next incarnation (if they weren't already in this one).

You just don't go from Mother Theresa to Jeffery Dahmer in one step.

A true philanthropist, who lived a life of a high moral character, never succumbing to ego traps and gave freely of his or her wealth, and proved an exceptional benefit to humanity, they are not going to be a sadist or a murderer in the next life.

For the deeds we do there are penalties and rewards down the line. If one lived a truly outstanding life, a true philanthropist, he or she is not going to get hit with a karmic penalty in the next life, where they incarnate into a broken home, full of fear, hardship and abuse; they will not be subjected to the pressures that lead to a destructive life path [and the stern tests they present]. One does not receive what one did not earn. Infinitely more likely for the philanthropist would be rich karmic rewards, the ultimate one being: never having to incarnate again!

Yes psychopathy can be cultivated in a single life, but it cannot be created, from scratch, in a single life. What I mean is, pathological tendencies are carry overs from previous lives that eventually culminate in a fractured or dysfunctional ego-complex, which will act out and lead to destructive (potentially catastrophic) life choices. Some psychos come from stable, privileged backgrounds for instance. Their problems lie in the deep past, unconnected to their present life, except perhaps in the relationships of the people around them. But psychologists will never be able to accurately diagnose these individuals, not without metaphysics, because there is so much more to the sum of human behaviour than one's life-story to date. They don't understand this. We may possess a single personality, but our inherent knowledge, wisdom, and maturity (plus weaknesses and flaws) all stem from multiple lives worth of experience.

Under the right amount of pressure, anyone can crack. That's the point I was really trying to make.
    Oh yeh, definitely mate. In one life or another, extreme pressure will force you into making a terrible decision. I guess it's just one of the tests. Kill, or be killed? Service self or service other? I guess what I'm saying is, if you do cave to that pressure, and kill an innocent to preserve your own life for instance, that doesn't make you evil - I agree with that, but I do think it means you failed the test. I don't believe any severe karmic repercussion will play out against you though. What may happen is that, once out of the situation and looking back at it from the spirit side, you will probably say you chose the wrong option, and there will be deep regret, and that regret will follow you as a piece of luggage into the next life, and that's how pathologies begin.

Sorry for length of this, but I do sort of enjoy these kinds of discussions
    I have been studying the persecution of the Falon Gong in China. The amount of severe torture some of them have and are withstooding for practicing a spiritual practice that involves Tai Chi type exercise, meditation and basic decency. All they have to do is denounce Falon Gong and the torture is over. I have really contemplated the strength, committment and what seems like supernatural abilities of their ability to withstand extreme and prolonged torture, not to mention organ harvesting. I seriously don't see myself having that kind of stamina to torture when push comes to shove. I wonder if I would just sell out.

I may be "lucky" in that fact that I spent a short portion of my life in my youth leading a life of debauchery that I never would have done on my own due to drugs and alcohol. I have never been able to simply state that I am a good person and I feel that this is a blessing.

Understanding our potential to encompass all possibilities of behavior has been so beneficial. The most obvious one is a huge decrease in projection of my shortcomings onto others. I had no idea how much I was doing that. It really allows for so much more internal peace, balance and just greater comfort. I no longer live out my egos greatest love, getting into a state of "righteous indignation". If I do, most of the time I laugh at myself and it resolves. Again, I spent a lot of time feeling righteous ingignation which is nothing more than a nuance of being a victim.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (20th August 2021), Orph (20th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2