+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Afghanistan occult signalling

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Afghanistan occult signalling

Been mentioned on several forums the numerology signalling on the Galaxy transport plane at Kabul airport.

Check it out ...https://apnews.com/article/afghanist...3b93cec34c5c61

- 09/11 reversed
    - The numbers all adding up to 33
    - Numbers are central on the shot...see today's Metro newspaper in the UK and other tabloids today
    - man pointing out the numbers

As UK ministers state that no further military intervention will take place the hidden message is clear IMHO - this marks the end of the 20 year 'War on Terror' and the signature, hey we did that.

Obvious, clear and premeditated.

Any other signalling seen by anyone else - this is obviously a significant moment in the illuminati plan.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Axman (18th August 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Inversion (17th August 2021), Journeyman (17th August 2021), Matthew (17th August 2021), palehorse (17th August 2021), wondering (17th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

Default Re: Afghanistan occult signalling

Any thoughts on the agenda, goals of this part of the plan? Goals attained?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Axman (18th August 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), palehorse (17th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (17th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A few thoughts..

Just the closing of the 20 year campaign as Agenda 2030 has superceded it along with the ongoing Global menticide. The move to implement the tyrannical NWO is operating on so many fronts now the opium war needs to expire.

Import 100k+ refugees to UK and USA

Monitor and expose Islamist extremism after the Taliban takeover, using it as further excuse to crackdown on Western freedoms

Pit Christians v Muslims

Give the military industrial complex grounds to make money from another war. The pharma lot have had their payday, need to give the military lot their 10 year injection

Signal that USA, like USSR is helpless and in collapse

Use as excuse to put Harris in as president

...why does my mind think this way. Wish I was blue pilled sometimes.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Journeyman (17th August 2021), onevoice (17th August 2021), Pam (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (17th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by jimbobule (here)
    A few thoughts..

Just the closing of the 20 year campaign as Agenda 2030 has superceded it along with the ongoing Global menticide. The move to implement the tyrannical NWO is operating on so many fronts now the opium war needs to expire.

Monitor and expose Islamist extremism after the Taliban takeover, using it as further excuse to crackdown on Western freedoms

Pit Christians v Muslims

Give the military industrial complex grounds to make money from another war. The pharma lot have had their payday, need to give the military lot their 10 year injection

Yeah, it had felt like they had sidelined the Christian vs Muslim thing - I guess that was just from my perspective.

Now come on jimbobule, imagine how dull the blue pill world is. Look at all this crazy stuff we get to discuss.

Overall, there does seem to be a push to have civil wars occur within many countries. I can see how this would help with knocking down the population. But then there would be the rise of dictator warlords on may levels. If I was TPTB, I would rather lose some power than have the fight and the mess to recover it. But then they could rebuild in some new modern Egyptian tech-style world.

Imagine the arguments on TPTB side of the table - if you had your mind set on on a new science and steel bauhaus theme and your opposition is pushing for the remake of the Mayan/Egyptian stone style. Oh boy, the infighting that could bring. This is just entertainment - I have no data to back this up , just so we are clear.

On the serious side though - how quickly things can change is now very evident.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), jimbobule (17th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Been mentioned on several forums the numerology signalling on the Galaxy transport plane at Kabul airport.

- 09/11 reversed
    - Numbers are central on the shot...see today's Metro newspaper in the UK and other tabloids today

As UK ministers state that no further military intervention will take place the hidden message is clear IMHO - this marks the end of the 20 year 'War on Terror' and the signature, hey we did that.

Any other signalling seen by anyone else - this is obviously a significant moment in the illuminati plan.
    Lot of coding pointed to here:

http://gematrinator.com/blog/index.p...ls-to-taliban/

Zachary Hubbard points to the 119 Vatican reference: https://gematriaeffect.news/all-you-...f-afghanistan/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), jimbobule (17th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    A few thoughts..

Pit Christians v Muslims

Yeah, it had felt like they had sidelined the Christian vs Muslim thing - I guess that was just from my perspective.

Now come on jimbobule, imagine how dull the blue pill world is. Look at all this crazy stuff we get to discuss.

Overall, there does seem to be a push to have civil wars occur within many countries. I can see how this would help with knocking down the population. But then there would be the rise of dictator warlords on may levels. If I was TPTB, I would rather lose some power than have the fight and the mess to recover it. But then they could rebuild in some new modern Egyptian tech-style world.

Imagine the arguments on TPTB side of the table - if you had your mind set on on a new science and steel bauhaus theme and your opposition is pushing for the remake of the Mayan/Egyptian stone style. Oh boy, the infighting that could bring. This is just entertainment - I have no data to back this up , just so we are clear.

On the serious side though - how quickly things can change is now very evident.
    Yeah, it would be super dull

I think civil war is a means for change not population control. Population control requires a big underlying movement to swing the pendulum. I only really think civil war has meaning as a strategy for the USA gameplan.

At the moment maybe the TPTB are fighting on too many fronts, so need to close the old one off and concentrate their effort on the big one of further supressing white westerners, pushing Asia and weaponising racism/black people - digital ID, forced medication, entrenchment of laws to lockdown etc, inversion of truths and human instincy.. psychology and colour revolutions. This is quick and insidious, the mass psychosis of populism being their weapon.
    Last edited by jimbobule; 17th August 2021 at 19:29.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

- 09/11 reversed

Zachary Hubbard points to the 119 Vatican reference: https://gematriaeffect.news/all-you-...f-afghanistan/
    Nice post. Personally, I find the full in-depth Gematria analyses to be slightly cray cray. One or two aspects certainly...usually the most obvious, as they need the communication to be widely decoded by those with the eyes to see?

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Journeyman (17th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)

- 09/11 reversed

Nice post. Personally, I find the full in-depth Gematria analyses to be slightly cray cray. One or two aspects certainly...usually the most obvious, as they need the communication to be widely decoded by those with the eyes to see?
    Only slightly? :D

I agree with you. Although I take my hat off to Derek and Zach for their capacity to spot patterns I'm not sure whether some of these are just happenstance, if you look op for long enough you will likely find some correspondence in Chaldean or Jewish etc etc. Were they intentional? How would we know?

I orefer more considered pieces. Cory does it well: https://thephoenixenigma.com/de-occu...h-connections/

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), jimbobule (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

For me I'm not attuned enough with the situation/or know enough about it to speak to the topic of occult signalling but what has occurred to me is that the travesty and suffering that's now unleashing in Afghanistan is going to be a MAJOR source of so called food harvesting (loosh).

What is going to be unleashed there is barbaric and of the stone age level of consciousness (paedophilia/mutilation/hatred for female/sadism and pleasure in suffering and power), and it's going to be the feminine and the children that this is going to be directed at,,

Such terrible terrible suffering is in store for both women and children by despicable animals masquerading as humans. I

n any case for me it's clear that, despite the horror of what's unfolding there (including all those trapped allied individuals, abandoned , for example), there is a great higher purpose at work now and all of this will not be in vain.

I'm told that these souls who succumb (hopefully fast and painlessly) are actually, at a soul level, making a loving sacrifice (not as victims) in order to assist the NEW to come in.

I'm speaking very esoterically if not occultively here.

Basically Afghanistan is the new locus of suffering being deliberately opened up (a new wound being ripped open in the planetary psyche) at one level but at the much greater level, the level of the plan of love and life that's in service to the good of all, all of these souls in suffering, it's all being taken care of. Cleaned.

I hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 17th August 2021 at 20:47.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Heart to heart (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021), wegge (18th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,779 times in 20,838 posts

• Floor Speech on Afghanistan March 17 2011:

• Speeches given by former Congressman Ron Paul (LP-Texas) on the House floor are being revisited for their incredibly prophetic warnings on nation-building in Afghanistan.
    In one clip from March 2011 being re-circulated on social media, Rep. Paul argued it was time to bring the troops home from the war-torn nation, calling it a costly mistake and a “fruitless venture.”

“The large majority of the American people now say it’s time to get out of Afghanistan,” Rep. Paul said. “It’s a fruitless venture, too much has been lost, the chance of winning, since we don’t even know what we’re going to win, doesn’t exist. So they are tired of it.”

“Financially, there’s a good reason to come home as well. Some argue we have to be there because if we leave under these circumstances we’ll lose face; it will look embarrassing to leave. So how many more men and women have to die, how many more dollars have to be spent to save face? That is one of the worst arguments possible.”

Speeches given by former Congressman Ron Paul (LP-Texas) on the House floor are being revisited for their incredibly prophetic warnings on nation-building in Afghanistan.

In one clip from March 2011 being re-circulated on social media, Rep. Paul argued it was time to bring the troops home from the war-torn nation, calling it a costly mistake and a “fruitless venture.”

“The large majority of the American people now say it’s time to get out of Afghanistan,” Rep. Paul said. “It’s a fruitless venture, too much has been lost, the chance of winning, since we don’t even know what we’re going to win, doesn’t exist. So they are tired of it.”

“More people should have listened to @RonPaul years ago,” tweeted Sen. Paul.

Others noted Rep. Paul’s farewell speech from 2012, in which the former congressman commented that “Violent anti-Americanism has engulfed the world. Because the phenomenon of ‘blow-back’ is not understood or denied, our foreign policy is destined to keep us involved in many wars that we have no business being in. National bankruptcy and a greater threat to our national security will result.”

Paul’s prophetic words come as Taliban insurgents violently capitalized on a vacuum of power and seized control of the capital of Afghanistan, Kabul, with reports claiming they plan to rename it the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan.

While many blame the Biden administration for exacerbating the crisis, Ron Paul in his weekly newsletter Monday highlighted how the military industrial complex and the media going back 20 years are more to blame.
    “The military industrial complex spent 20 years on the gravy train with the Afghanistan war. They built missiles, they built tanks, they built aircraft and helicopters. They hired armies of lobbyists and think tank writers to continue the lie that was making them rich,” Paul opined.

“The mainstream media has uncritically repeated the propaganda of the military and political leaders about Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, and all the other pointless US interventions. Many of these outlets are owned by defense industry-connected companies. The corruption is deep.”
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 17th August 2021 at 22:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (17th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,980 times in 1,342 posts

- 09/11 reversed

Interesting... bear in mind too that it seems to be unique to the USA to write dates as month:day:year. Elsewhere it's written day:month so to us in Europe, 9/11 happened on 11 September or 11/09 - as on the plane.

I read that in order to be in synch with the rest of the world and not cause any confusion, the US military writes dates in the format day:month:year.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Axman (18th August 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), TelosianEmbrace (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

- 09/11 reversed

Interesting... bear in mind too that it seems to be unique to the USA to write dates as month:day:year. Elsewhere it's written day:month so to us in Europe, 9/11 happened on 11 September or 11/09 - as on the plane.

I read that in order to be in synch with the rest of the world and not cause any confusion, the US military writes dates in the format day:month:year.
    The world starts in Canada's southern border and ends in Mexico's Northern border.. Didn't you know?
    Tired

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Pam (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    Zulu
    Thanks

- 09/11 reversed

The C-17's that fly into these countries mostly have been staging out of neighboring US-friendly nations (Qatar/Kuwait) for quite some time. The fact that 1109 (McChord, Washington aircraft) was filmed taxiing with civilians clinging to it does not necessarily make it a gematria case as these aircraft have a significant break rate and half the time these aircraft are replaced by other aircraft deemed more airworthy in very regular cases, highlighting the fact that these aircraft tail numbers are very interchangeable in operations. In addition, from previous operational history, this aircraft was not the only one in the area. Interestingly enough, it was the one filmed in the snippet. I would 9 times out of 10 chalk this up to coincidence as I just returned stateside from a 6-month stint at the very unit that handles 1109 and several other Globemasters (NOT Galaxy's) earlier this month.
    Last edited by Siphonemis; 18th August 2021 at 06:46. Reason: Spelling
    "Rage, rage against the dying of the light." -D. Thomas

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Siphonemis For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), jimbobule (18th August 2021), Journeyman (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021), Pam (18th August 2021), ronny (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

A few thoughts..

Pit Christians v Muslims

Cuz awareness gives us the power to infiltrate the mind deeper and thus infiltrate the shadow mind what it are good chess moves for the black team lol.

Yea need more imports to fuel the race war + religious war. Can't wait.

So essentially close this minor war, to fuel the fear of terrorism again and then focus their efforts on the coming bigger war on freedoms and "red pill"

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Mercedes (18th August 2021), Pam (18th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

A few thoughts..

Pit Christians v Muslims

That about sums in up in a nutshell...great assessment,jimbobule. By the way, welcome to the forum. I look forward to hearing more from you.

An afterthought, we might want to add, it is now time to focus on "domestic terrorists", anyone that really sees what the regime is up to, I am speaking from the US perspective.
    Last edited by Pam; 18th August 2021 at 10:03.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,980 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Siphonemis (here)
    The C-17's that fly into these countries mostly have been staging out of neighboring US-friendly nations (Qatar/Kuwait) for quite some time. The fact that 1109 (McChord, Washington aircraft) was filmed taxiing with civilians clinging to it does not necessarily make it a gematria case as these aircraft have a significant break rate and half the time these aircraft are replaced by other aircraft deemed more airworthy in very regular cases, highlighting the fact that these aircraft tail numbers are very interchangeable in operations. In addition, from previous operational history, this aircraft was not the only one in the area. Interestingly enough, it was the one filmed in the snippet. I would 9 times out of 10 chalk this up to coincidence as I just returned stateside from a 6-month stint at the very unit that handles 1109 and several other Globemasters (NOT Galaxy's) earlier this month.
    Thanks for your knowledgeable input - yes, it may have been coincidence. It could be though that they chose this one for the world press photo-op.

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    An afterthought, we might want to add, it is now time to focus on "domestic terrorists", anyone that really sees what the regime is up to, I am speaking from the US perspective.
    Ditto from the UK perspective as well.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Siphonemis (18th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    Quote Posted by Siphonemis (here)
    Thanks for your knowledgeable input - yes, it may have been coincidence. It could be though that they chose this one for the world press photo-op.

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    Ditto from the UK perspective as well.
    Yes, good knowledge , hand picked photo

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimbobule For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), Siphonemis (18th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

It just came to my mind that they want another division factor in this whole one against another battle, more division on the religious kind , more players into the arena from the other side. so this will fuel their agenda which way they want to, given that they will 'indoctrinate" and direct the wills of those they are helping to "save".

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mercedes For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (18th August 2021), Brigantia (18th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    Thanks

• Not even CNN could 'cover up' for Joe Biden as Taliban beat Afghan army: Murray
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

38. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

tendril (18th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Language
    Thanks

• Taliban’s PR campaign | Promises of peace and women’s rights?:

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jimbobule (20th August 2021), tendril (18th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread