Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Aquarius full moon with Jupiter

Click image for larger version

Name:	stellarium-199.png
Views:	28
Size:	422.7 KB
ID:	47217

the next full moon aug 22nd, in AQUARIUS conjunct JUPITER
    the moon is aligned with blue/white bird star ALNAIR, and parallel orange sea monster star DIPHDA..
    ..a contrast of energies orange and blue, air and water which is fitting for the water carrier...
    just what is aquarius carrying?
    in the greek tale GANYMEDE is cup bearer to the gods,. when he died jupiter placed him in the heavens as the constellation aquarius, so its no ordinary water he is pouring out, it is celestial star healing energy..in vedic astrology the water pouring out of aquarius is called the hundred stars, or the hundred healers
    ..full moon with jupiter is a happy benign moon, especially with jupiters cupbearer
    ...the sun is aligned with its own REGULUS, ALPHA LEO which is very auspicious(exact the next day)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Brigantia (18th August 2021), Harmony (18th August 2021), Mare (18th August 2021), Mike Gorman (18th August 2021), selinam (18th August 2021), tessfreq (18th August 2021), toppy (19th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: Aquarius full moon with Jupiter

I listened to an astrology YT vid that YT thought I should watch !!!

I don't remember ever having spent so much time watching such a video before, but I did, it kind of hits on a lot of things going on. It's 26 mins, but you might like it. She does a good pep talk at the end reminding people to focus on what they want for the world and not living in fear.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (18th August 2021), Harmony (18th August 2021), Mike Gorman (18th August 2021), selinam (18th August 2021), tessfreq (18th August 2021), toppy (19th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Aquarius full moon with Jupiter

Quote Posted by Anchor (here)
    I listened to an astrology YT vid that YT thought I should watch !!!

I don't remember ever having spent so much time watching such a video before, but I did, it kind of hits on a lot of things going on. It's 26 mins, but you might like it. She does a good pep talk at the end reminding people to focus on what they want for the world and not living in fear.

..thanks but i use the sidereal actual zodiac this is tropical despite this full moon falling in the 5 degree overlap of the 2 systems so both will show full moon in aquarius one near the beginning one at the end..having realised this i stopped watching...no prob you were not to know

+ Reply to Thread