Thread: HELLFIRE is Coming to TEXAS !

1. Link to Post #1
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,569 times in 568 posts

Default HELLFIRE is Coming to TEXAS !

Due to the recent Afghanistan blunders by our vacationing president Sleep Joe,
    the Taliban now have Black Hawk Helicopters, and quite a bit of other weapons,
    at their disposal. For free, courtesy of Uncle Joe. You're Welcome.

Now we all know that the Taliban can simply fly to Mexico and walk across the border, as their brothers have been doing for many months now, but how in the heck do you get those Hellfire Missiles across? Because if they can't vote, the Dems might not let them across!

Well, it turns out that it's not that hard. As easily as the Delta Variant, the Hellfires can cross over in a pickup truck - or, even better, standing up, supported by a few Taliban, as if it were actually a drunk Mexican being taken over the border.

The are 64 inches (1.6 meters long), about the same as your average border crosser,
    and they weigh 104 pounds, again about the same as some border crossers, and you can dress them up like this if you wish:

Click image for larger version

Name:	JOE_HELLFIRE.png
Views:	28
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	47229

We should consider limiting flying anywhere for awhile, at least anywhere near the US, because the Hellfire is a serious missile that can easily take down the largest commercial airplane. And there are 16 of them to each Black Hawk - so plenty to share around.

I don't know if they will become bold enough to simply fly the Black Hawk helicopters across the border - the only thing in our favor though is the skills needed to do so. American military advisors who became frustrated beyond belief when they could not teach the locals in Afghanistan how to do jumping jacks will probably testify that they won't be flying the Black Hawks anytime soon. But those Hellfires - wow, what a toy!

Watch your Six.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Alan (18th August 2021), Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), bluestflame (19th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Harmony (19th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), Hym (18th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (19th August 2021), Mercedes (19th August 2021), palehorse (19th August 2021), Pam (30th August 2021), Satori (19th August 2021), Savannah (19th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,271 times in 2,100 posts

Default Re: HELLFIRE is Coming to TEXAS !

I expect that they would have enough uses for them in their immediate surroundings. Based upon all the messed up things in our world these days, it would probably be easier to only smuggle themselves into the USA and then obtain weapons once they are here.

As I understand it, I think the worst thing about them obtaining the black hawks is the information within the on board computers as they could contain information about people who have worked along side USA helping identifying people etc. The database could have enough information to cause a lot of trouble - both for people living there, those who have served there and other info that might be stored onboard.

I also expect that the border might have already been crossed by many who will serve the Taliban. As the Taliban have control of Afghanistan, they are now in a stronger position to connect and support cells around the world. This is a good reason to disband and reorganize certain 3 letter agencies based within the USA. I feel bad for those who went into career positions to do good, and found the only good thing would be to get the heck out of there.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th August 2021), Mercedes (19th August 2021), palehorse (19th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,738 times in 487 posts

This is a good article.

https://www.unz.com/pescobar/how-rus...g-the-taliban/

My guess is false flags coming to demonize, prolong and distract.

The first Taliban press conference after this weekend’s Saigon moment geopolitical earthquake, conducted by spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, was in itself a game-changer.

The contrast could not be starker with those rambling pressers at the Taliban embassy in Islamabad after 9/11 and before the start of the American bombing – proving this is an entirely new political animal.

Yet some things never change. English translations remain atrocious.

Here is a good summary of the key Taliban statements, and here (in Russian) is a very detailed roundup.

These are the key takeaways.

No problem for women to get education all the way to college, and to continue to work. They just need to wear the hijab (like in Qatar or Iran). No need to wear a burqa. The Taliban insist, “all women’s rights will be guaranteed within the limits of Islamic law.”
    The Islamic Emirate “does not threaten anyone” and will not treat anyone as enemies. Crucially, revenge – an essential plank of the Pashtunwali code – will be abandoned, and that’s unprecedented. There will be a general amnesty – including people who worked for the former NATO-aligned system. Translators, for instance, won’t be harassed, and don’t need to leave the country.
    Security of foreign embassies and international organizations “is a priority.” Taliban special security forces will protect both those leaving Afghanistan and those who remain.
    A strong inclusive Islamic government will be formed. “Inclusive” is code for the participation of women and Shi’ites.
    Foreign media will continue to work undisturbed. The Taliban government will allow public criticism and debate. But “freedom of speech in Afghanistan must be in line with Islamic values.”
    The Islamic Emirate of Taliban wants recognition from the “international community” – code for NATO. The overwhelming majority of Eurasia and the Global South will recognize it anyway. It’s essential to note, for example, the closer integration of the expanding SCO – Iran is about to become a full member, Afghanistan is an observer – with ASEAN: the absolute majority of Asia will not shun the Taliban.
    For the record, they also stated that the Taliban took all of Afghanistan in only 11 days: that’s pretty accurate. They stressed “very good relations with Pakistan, Russia and China.” Yet the Taliban don’t have formal allies and are not part of any military-political bloc. They definitely “won’t allow Afghanistan to become a safe haven for international terrorists”. That’s code for ISIS/Daesh.
    The Beltway will be stunned to learn that Zabulov has also revealed, “we have long been in talks with the Taliban on the prospects for development after their capture of power and they have repeatedly confirmed that they have no extraterritorial ambition, they learned the lessons of 2000.” These contacts were established “over the past 7 years.”

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th August 2021), Mercedes (19th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    I expect that they would have enough uses for them in their immediate surroundings. Based upon all the messed up things in our world these days, it would probably be easier to only smuggle themselves into the USA and then obtain weapons once they are here.

As I understand it, I think the worst thing about them obtaining the black hawks is the information within the on board computers as they could contain information about people who have worked along side USA helping identifying people etc. The database could have enough information to cause a lot of trouble - both for people living there, those who have served there and other info that might be stored onboard.

I also expect that the border might have already been crossed by many who will serve the Taliban. As the Taliban have control of Afghanistan, they are now in a stronger position to connect and support cells around the world. This is a good reason to disband and reorganize certain 3 letter agencies based within the USA. I feel bad for those who went into career positions to do good, and found the only good thing would be to get the heck out of there.
    I believe that you are correct in their crossing over in numbers at the present time and that this will lead to even larger support cells around the world. When they were formed, my research tells me that the three letter people were the tools of the richest in America. I'm not certain that they still are - I believe they may have sold out to a higher bidder quite a while ago.
    We certainly need to remember the troops that went in to do what they thought was right for their country.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th August 2021), Mercedes (19th August 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Frankie Pancakes (here)
    This is a good article.

https://www.unz.com/pescobar/how-rus...g-the-taliban/

My guess is false flags coming to demonize, prolong and distract.

The first Taliban press conference after this weekend’s Saigon moment geopolitical earthquake, conducted by spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid, was in itself a game-changer.

The contrast could not be starker with those rambling pressers at the Taliban embassy in Islamabad after 9/11 and before the start of the American bombing – proving this is an entirely new political animal.

Yet some things never change. English translations remain atrocious.

Here is a good summary of the key Taliban statements, and here (in Russian) is a very detailed roundup.

These are the key takeaways.

No problem for women to get education all the way to college, and to continue to work. They just need to wear the hijab (like in Qatar or Iran). No need to wear a burqa. The Taliban insist, “all women’s rights will be guaranteed within the limits of Islamic law.”
    The Islamic Emirate “does not threaten anyone” and will not treat anyone as enemies. Crucially, revenge – an essential plank of the Pashtunwali code – will be abandoned, and that’s unprecedented. There will be a general amnesty – including people who worked for the former NATO-aligned system. Translators, for instance, won’t be harassed, and don’t need to leave the country.
    Security of foreign embassies and international organizations “is a priority.” Taliban special security forces will protect both those leaving Afghanistan and those who remain.
    A strong inclusive Islamic government will be formed. “Inclusive” is code for the participation of women and Shi’ites.
    Foreign media will continue to work undisturbed. The Taliban government will allow public criticism and debate. But “freedom of speech in Afghanistan must be in line with Islamic values.”
    The Islamic Emirate of Taliban wants recognition from the “international community” – code for NATO. The overwhelming majority of Eurasia and the Global South will recognize it anyway. It’s essential to note, for example, the closer integration of the expanding SCO – Iran is about to become a full member, Afghanistan is an observer – with ASEAN: the absolute majority of Asia will not shun the Taliban.
    For the record, they also stated that the Taliban took all of Afghanistan in only 11 days: that’s pretty accurate. They stressed “very good relations with Pakistan, Russia and China.” Yet the Taliban don’t have formal allies and are not part of any military-political bloc. They definitely “won’t allow Afghanistan to become a safe haven for international terrorists”. That’s code for ISIS/Daesh.
    The Beltway will be stunned to learn that Zabulov has also revealed, “we have long been in talks with the Taliban on the prospects for development after their capture of power and they have repeatedly confirmed that they have no extraterritorial ambition, they learned the lessons of 2000.” These contacts were established “over the past 7 years.”
    What an excellent bit of back story. Thank you very much. We do manage to have the absolute worst translations in the US, and often they are simply stories that the PTB wish us to learn, and not related in any way to the truth.
    If the intelligence agencies knew this then they are not working for the American people, but others. And of course they knew this. I am of the strong opinion that the decline of the US began with Roosevelt, and has gone past the point of no return at this time. I grieve for that opinion, but it is crystal clear. Only the expats seem to take note and understand what is up - but unfortunately we will need to go through a very bad time in America before it can once again become what it was founded to be. Thanks for your comment and insights.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th August 2021), Mercedes (19th August 2021), Pam (30th August 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I don't think it will take a psychic to predict the controllers will now unleash false flag terrorist attacks to shut down planes trains and automobiles..oh my!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Heart to heart (30th August 2021), Jim_Duyer (20th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (19th August 2021), Mercedes (19th August 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

The Taliban is only a regional power, and they’re not a terrorist organization, I seriously doubt they have aims of coming over here and poking that bear they just finally got rid of.

They’re looking to be recognized by the world as a legitimate government, but they’re gonna have the constant onslaught of Western propaganda working against them, similar to Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, Cuba, etc.

All the little wind up boogie man toys standing by to be paraded back on stage, when needed to promote fear, hate, and/or another war.

14. Link to Post #8
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    The Taliban is only a regional power, and they’re not a terrorist organization, I seriously doubt they have aims of coming over here and poking that bear they just finally got rid of.

They’re looking to be recognized by the world as a legitimate government, but they’re gonna have the constant onslaught of Western propaganda working against them, similar to Russia, China, Iran, Venezuela, Syria, Cuba, etc.

All the little wind up boogie man toys standing by to be paraded back on stage, when needed to promote fear, hate, and/or another war.
    I do find agreement with your idea that they are simply another one of the puppets that are pulled out of the box from time to time Distractions, really. And no, while they would supply the hardware I doubt if their members would be crossing over - especially when there are many others standing ready to do that mule work.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

BTW - Can you help me with a problem? I posted a new thread yesterday in Archaeology with a title something like How OLD are the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, really? It was fairly long with two images. Now I can not find it anywhere?

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    BTW - Can you help me with a problem? I posted a new thread yesterday in Archaeology with a title something like How OLD are the Pyramids and the Great Sphinx, really? It was fairly long with two images. Now I can not find it anywhere?
    Here - as I can see you already noticed - thanks to your posting there, after asking here:

How OLD are the Great Sphinx and Pyramids at Giza, really?
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), Snoweagle (30th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,539 times in 20,693 posts

Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1449176
    Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Quote Posted by Jim_Duyer (here)
    Here - as I can see you already noticed - thanks to your posting there, after asking here:

How OLD are the Great Sphinx and Pyramids at Giza, really?
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Harmony (30th August 2021), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

They are awful people with awful practices. Strapping bombs to kids, raping little boys and girls, beheading people at a whim and displaying their bodies in public. They are awful. I've been communicating with a guy in Afghanistan (who is native Afghan) and he's been in hiding for weeks because the Taliban are wholesale slaughtering whomever they wish.

I get it, the US does awful things too and have murdered innocent people. But I will stack US morals against Taliban any day of the week. The people of Afghanistan loathe the Taliban. And they are by all means a terrorist organization.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (30th August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), DNA (31st August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Gracy (30th August 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #13
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)

They are awful people with awful practices. Strapping bombs to kids, raping little boys and girls, beheading people at a whim and displaying their bodies in public. They are awful. I've been communicating with a guy in Afghanistan (who is native Afghan) and he's been in hiding for weeks because the Taliban are wholesale slaughtering whomever they wish.

I get it, the US does awful things too and have murdered innocent people. But I will stack US morals against Taliban any day of the week. The people of Afghanistan loathe the Taliban. And they are by all means a terrorist organization.
    Bear in mind I was only talking about the reach of the Taliban, and their intentions as a government. Their reach is pretty much limited to right there where they already are, their intentions are to once again rule Afghanistan invader free, and be recognized as a legitimate government, which they are (regardless of who likes it or not).

Nothing to do with the slippery slope of who's more moral.

Now many choose to ride with State Department and alphabet agency talking points that every country the U.S. happens not to like, are run by bad actors that oppress their own people, and are terrorists; I happen to discount that constant drumbeat out of hand as nonsense, only meant to help maintain public favor and fervor for yet more foreign "endeavors".
    Last edited by Gracy; 30th August 2021 at 12:07.

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Bear in mind I was only talking about the reach of the Taliban, and their intentions as a government. Their reach is pretty much limited to right there where they already are, their intentions are to once again rule Afghanistan invader free, and be recognized as a legitimate government, which they are (regardless of who likes it or not).
    I disagree, it's the ultimate goal of their jihad and the Taliban's twisted version of the Pashtunwali lifestyle almost demands it.

I don't consider them a legitimate government. I suppose I could be wrong though. In my mind a legit government proposes it's ideals and the people decide on whether or not to go that route. How many countries had the gall to bomb election offices and hang people in the streets who disagree with them? Hitler didn't even do that. Regimes that impose on their people in vicious manners are always looked back at with horror.

The Afghans I've been speaking with said the country is shut down and their are no services. Not much of a legit government at all if you ask me. Not to mention their history of scorched earth policy... and again... mass murder. I would rather live in a neighborhood ran by the old school mafia where I have to pay protection money. I'm not exactly getting these things from FOX news, you don't have to do a deep dive to see how sick these bastards are.

....nothing slippery here.

Now many choose to ride with State Department and alphabet agency talking points that every country the U.S. happens not to like, are run by bad actors that oppress their own people, and are terrorists; I happen to discount that constant drumbeat out of hand as nonsense, only meant to help maintain public favor and fervor for yet more foreign "endeavors".
    This is a problem indeed with our media. It's so full of crap that it's hard for people to believe anything they say. They're crying wolf and nobody believes them. If you're suggesting I get all my info from the standard media outlets then you're wrong. If you think I let any entity other than my own personal set of morals decide for me what constitutes a terrorist organization then you are mistaken.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 30th August 2021 at 23:05. Reason: fixed quote formatting
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (31st August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (31st August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), Gracy (30th August 2021), wondering (30th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #15
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I disagree, it's the ultimate goal of their jihad and the Taliban's twisted version of the Pashtunwali lifestyle almost demands it.

I don't consider them a legitimate government. I suppose I could be wrong though. In my mind a legit government proposes it's ideals and the people decide on whether or not to go that route. How many countries had the gall to bomb election offices and hang people in the streets who disagree with them? Hitler didn't even do that. Regimes that impose on their people in vicious manners are always looked back at with horror.

The Afghans I've been speaking with said the country is shut down and their are no services. Not much of a legit government at all if you ask me. Not to mention their history of scorched earth policy... and again... mass murder. I would rather live in a neighborhood ran by the old school mafia where I have to pay protection money. I'm not exactly getting these things from FOX news, you don't have to do a deep dive to see how sick these bastards are.

....nothing slippery here.

This is a problem indeed with our media. It's so full of crap that it's hard for people to believe anything they say. They're crying wolf and nobody believes them. If you're suggesting I get all my info from the standard media outlets then you're wrong. If you think I let any entity other than my own personal set of morals decide for me what constitutes a terrorist organization then you are mistaken.
    I've been reading your replies with interest. Well said.
    Today I was working on a chapter and happened to read again about the Armenian Genocide in 1915-16 - where the Islamic Turks slaughtered 1.2 million Armenian men, women and children - simply because they were Christians, and did not conform to the wacky religious laws of the Islamic land. Reading that will give one a clear perspective of just what we have always been, and are once again, facing.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021), Patient (31st August 2021)

29. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

Just taking stock of the current situation. The USA killed over three thousand people in taking down the twin towers creating a much needed pearl harbor type event that would result in middle eastern wars with no end. The real reason for invading afghanistan was for the poppies and the resulting opiod epidemic is the result of heroin being imported and sold for black projects. But now the USA is engaged in a depopulation plan domestic and world wide via the jab. So replacing heroin with fentanyl is just as well. Also, remember DC's addiction to adrenochrome and pedophilia, so the usa isn't free of sin on that subject by any means.
    My real concern now is why did the elite do what they did with afghanistan? Are they creating another proxy army like they did with Isis? And if so where is it heading?

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), Bluegreen (31st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st August 2021), Denise/Dizi (31st August 2021)

31. Link to Post #17
    Costa Rica Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The path leads to the complete and utter destruction/control of the United States of America. It has been in place for a hundred years, and it now reaching the point where results can and are being seen. Some of the sheep will be
    allowed to remain, possibly. The smart sheep left a long time ago.

As to the sacrifice at the Twin Towers - we only followed the earlier examples of England. King George performed a sacrifice to Satan on a similar scale - I just finished that yesterday and was typing it up for here, but it is way too long - perhaps a small book on Amazon - cheap. I have information and evidence that I uncovered years ago and I am now cleaning out my closet of things - everything either goes on here or in a book, and quickly.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jim_Duyer For This Post:

avid (31st August 2021), Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), Heart to heart (31st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread