+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Lies sold by Authorities affecting Millions of People Health & Safety!

1. Link to Post #21
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 times in 420 posts

Default Re: Lies sold by Authorities affecting Millions of People Health & Safety!

If I could just say Exo:

Wow! An opus of a thread. Thank you.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Blacklight43 (21st August 2021), ExomatrixTV (21st August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), Hym (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,284 times in 21,093 posts

Exclamation Re: Lies sold by Authorities affecting Millions of People Health & Safety!

• Another (maybe) overlooked issue of our times, is this: imagine someone you admire (or is very dear to you) says (hypothetically) this:
    "Yes I lied to you ... even about things with huge consequences ... but I was blackmailed so badly and so were members of my family ... "I felt I had no choice" ... I tried to "do the right thing" and I did in so many other very important issues ... but I can not win them all ... sorry ... hopefully you can forgive me ... Did I say I my family was also threatened to have a "car accident" or a "plane crash" if I did/do not change my ways speaking about topics like Vaccines & Vaccine Passports?
    • You see, sometimes even truth can stand in the way of the "best people" saving their own loved ones above the rest of humanity.
    And IF above hypothetical case really happened or something very similar happened ... how do we solve this problem? ... Anyone?
    • What level of lie-damage impact should this be rated? .. Less or more than usual?
    • Are there (government) protocols how to deal with this very issue? ... If not why not?
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 21th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st August 2021 at 19:37.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021), palehorse (24th August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Lies sold by Authorities affecting Millions of People Health & Safety!

I research politics since 1981 when I was 15 years old ... after 40 years I heard several politicians claiming it is "okay" to (sometime) lie as long you can get away from being caught ... (no joke) ... and they laugh about it.
    • Even liberal mainstream media admits lying with huge consequences happened many times:

Did you know they can change the political advertisements depending on the location where you live to vote for a specific presidential nominee ... advertisements that are tailored for things they know you want to hear even if it contradicts other political advertisements of the same presidential nominee elsewhere ... sounds insane right? ... But it is "logical" for them to be more successful.
    • When normalizing insanity becomes the "new norm".
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 21th, 2021

Watch also this video

Source: https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2zg6hq
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st August 2021 at 20:14.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

Angry Re: Lies sold by Authorities affecting Millions of People Health & Safety!

• How To Lie ... According To Scientists:

• Former FBI Agent Explains How to Detect Lying & Deception | Tradecraft | WIRED:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 21st August 2021 at 20:35.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021), palehorse (24th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,467 times in 572 posts

Default Re: Lies sold by Authorities affecting Millions of People Health & Safety!

Lying is human nature. There are tons of articles on the subject. I've seen several times most people cannot have a 10 minute conversation without telling at least a couple lies.

When they say the average person lies several or several dozen times per day, they count the little white lies, like 'I'm fine' when you're not.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Hym (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by JackMcThorn (here)
    Lying is human nature. There are tons of articles on the subject. I've seen several times most people cannot have a 10 minute conversation without telling at least a couple lies.

When they say the average person lies several or several dozen times per day, they count the little white lies, like 'I'm fine' when you're not.
    All depends on if you live in self-honesty or not ... if people lie to themselves first ... then start believing these lies to be true ... end up having a mechanism that indeed becomes "(human) nature" for people who can not live in real self-honesty.

That does not mean those who do live in permanent self-honesty aren't able to deceive ... but it make much harder to "fake themselves" as it requires belief that contradicts his or her personal character!

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd August 2021 at 11:23.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

• We Might Be Close To A Breakthrough Moment | INSPIRED 2021 (Jean Nolan):

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

East Sun (23rd August 2021), Hym (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

There is a documentary on OKC, which I doubt by now is still on yt, called A Noble Lie. I had not heard the reference anywhere else until this thread. Now it comes into a clearer context, as a completely corrupt use of the word Noble.

The documentary talks about a surviving worker there who said she saw McV there the day before, laying out what she assumed was some type of phone cable in the bldg. It also discusses the many people who were suicided, murdered, by those with vested interests in keeping the FF cover secret. Firemen identifying "more exp.'s in the bldg".. Murdered investigators, etc..

It doesn't discuss the security company that had the contract for the video surveillance there, who turned the videos over to the criminals in control when those related to the culted security co., were caught doing massive telemarketing fraud from their base in Cali., etc., etc., etc..

Those videos, which I never saw, but was told about three times by civilians working at the security company, showed McV and a shorter, dark skinned man getting out of the van, the bldg. going off , then a milisecond later, from frame to frame, the van going off, proving that whatever was in the van couldn't have done the main structural damage.

Knowing folks from NM Tech, where they routinely do things like that, albeit on a smaller scale more often than not, I've had to stop them mid-sentence when they've told me that it was "clear" and "an open secret" who did it all and who couldn't have. The same goes for the twins and their brother, the little building that could, that were compacted on that day 20 years ago.
    Last edited by Hym; 22nd August 2021 at 15:57.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd August 2021), gord (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

EyeValidate:

• EyeDetect: The Lie Detector that Reads Your Eye Behavior:

• New Lie Detector Uses the Eyes:

• New Test to Detect Lies:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 22nd August 2021 at 12:11.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

• Former CIA Polygraph Examiner Speaks Frankly About EyeDetect:

• New Lie Detector in Oregon:

• The Technology that Has Changed the Lie Detection Industry:

¤=[Post Update]=¤
    • Become a human lie detector:

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (23rd August 2021), onawah (22nd August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    There is a documentary on OKC, which I doubt by now is still on yt, called A Noble Lie. I had not heard the reference anywhere else until this thread. Now it comes into a clearer context, as a completely corrupt use of the word Noble.

The documentary talks about a surviving worker there who said she saw McV there the day before, laying out what she assumed was some type of phone cable in the bldg. It also discusses the many people who were suicided, murdered, by those with vested interests in keeping the FF cover secret. Firemen identifying "more exp.'s in the bldg".. Murdered investigators, etc..

It doesn't discuss the security company that had the contract for the video surveillance there, who turned the videos over to the criminals in control when those related to the culted security co., were caught doing massive telemarketing fraud from their base in Cali., etc., etc., etc..

Those videos, which I never saw, but was told about three times by civilians working at the security company, showed McV and a shorter, dark skinned man getting out of the van, the bldg. going off , then a milisecond later, from frame to frame, the van going off, proving that whatever was in the van couldn't have done the main structural damage. Knowing folks from NM Tech, where they routinely do things like that, albeit on a smaller scale more often than not, I've had to stop them mid-sentence when they've told me that it was "clear" and "an open secret" who did it all and who couldn't have.
    • A Noble Lie (Oklahoma City Bombing 1995 Documentary):

• thanks for the tip Hym

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

gord (22nd August 2021), Hym (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

THANK YOU JOHN ! ! ! !
    Hymn

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (22nd August 2021), gord (22nd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

• What Is Really Going On Here? | Max Igan 2021

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (31st August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

• Dutch politician Gideon Van Meijeren calls out Klaus Schwab and the WEF.
    • Notice how the immediate response is "YouTube conspiracy theories" even though this man received Klaus Schwabs book personally?

“Spineless” political leaders who pander to global elites and then pretend they have no idea what they’re signing their people up to are either “lying to the globalist elites or they’re lying to us,” according to Sky News host Rowan Dean.

His remarks come after a face-off between a novice MP and the prime minister in the Dutch parliament.

In his maiden speech MP Gideon van Meijeren “brilliantly skewered” Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte over his ties to Klaus Schwab, from the World Economic Forum and the Great Reset, Mr Dean said.

Mr van Meijeren confronted the prime minister about a letter he wrote to Mr Schwab thanking him for a copy of his book, Covid-19: The Great Reset, in which Mr Rutte said the book had “inspired him to build back better”.

“Where have we heard that before? Why – from every globalist lefty climate change cultist under the sun,” Mr Dean said.

The Dutch prime minister said to Mr van Meijeren he hadn’t actually read the book at all and only sent that letter “to be polite”.

“Again, van Meijeren isn’t having a bar of it and hilariously retorts: So the Prime Minister is saying he didn’t lie to me, but he did lie to Mr Schwab,” Mr Dean said.
    “What a perfect metaphor. Just like every other spineless centre-right modern Liberal, Mark Rutte panders to the global elites and then pretends he has no idea what they are signing us up to.

“But as van Meijeren pointed out, these weak politicians are either lying to the globalist elites – or they’re lying to us.”
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2021 at 21:05.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (23rd August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

The only aspect of current events that is encouraging is that people are increasingly gobsmacked "AND FALL ON THEIR ASS ON THE WAY TO DAMASCUS"-Mark Crispin

Quote Support the Delingpod!! https://www.subscribestar.com/jamesdelingpole

Mark Crispin Miller is a Professor of Media, Culture and Communication at New York University. He is the author of several books. Miller’s essays and articles have appeared in many journals, magazines and newspapers throughout the nation and the world, and he has given countless interviews worldwide, appearing in many documentaries.

Mark's GoFundMe page: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-mark...-sue-for-libel

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vistcv

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bluegreen (24th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), mojo (23rd August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

SELF CONFIDENCE is something we each have to develop.

Quote Now is the Time to Strike at the Root of Confidence
    August 16, 2021088
    by Tom Luongo, Tom Luongo:

Government is the ultimate confidence game. It’s power rests on the idea that enforcing issued edicts through public pressure and policing is unchallengeable.

That power, however, is anything but that. Policing is a bluff, and a dangerous one at that. That bluff is maintained through rational risk assessment we all do when deciding whether to challenge the policeman’s demands.

This tension lies at the heart of all government systems, no matter how repressive or constructive. Those in power, ultimately remain there only with the consent of the governed. And once confidence in the constructive aspects of government (whatever they may be) fails, that’s when chaos ascends.

TRUTH LIVES on at https://sgtreport.tv/

Charles Lipson, writing in Real Clear Politics, finally categorized the extent to which we as Americans have lost confidence in our institutions. Frankly, he’s a little late, but hey, I never turn my nose up to anyone willing to join this party.

The problem we face, beyond the specifics about crime, COVID, duplicity, and social division, is a palpable breakdown in public order at the same time the public has lost confidence in our government officials and the institutions they lead. The two meta-problems—the breakdown of order and erosion of public confidence—are deeply intertwined because we count on our leaders and institutions to give us reliable information, provide a stable environment (so each of us can go about our lives), and abide by the same rules we all do. Those are foundational elements of a peaceful, liberal, democratic society. Their attrition imperils that society and its governance.

Lipson’s right. And that he’s being published in a regime-friendly site like RCP is a tell that there is real worry at the top of the dominance hierarchy. Long-time readers know that chronicling this decline of confidence is kinda this blog’s raison d’etre so it’s good to see these ideas filtering out into ‘the real world.’

The 4 Stages of Griefing
    But it’s also a tell that because we can now talk about this with our outside voices it justifies steps being taken right now to close the loop, lock the doors and push their control over us to its crisis point.

That justification however, is a flimsy one, only made by those so suffused with self-righteousness that they refuse to entertain anyone’s non-compliance. I came across a tweet that succinctly expressed the current state of affairs as it pertains to COVID-19 and the Delta bogeyman.

Last week I told you that we’d entered the eye of Davos’ Storm. We are accelerating towards a future that when viewed from the outside looks like Terry Gilliam’s Brazil but feels from the insides like Steven Spielberg’s interpretation of Philip K. Dick’s Minority Report.

Davos and their agents have reached Stage 4.

And Stage 4 can last longer than a lot of people are uncomfortable with.

Things would have never gotten to Stage 4 if our leaders had been honest brokers.

Things would have never gotten to Stage 4 is they weren’t engaged in the biggest psy-op in human history.

Things wouldn’t have gotten to Stage 4 if they were actually doing the jobs we gave them and respected the relationship between government and governed.

Today going to Stage 4 is inviting chaos when they should be restoring order. The problem for The Davos Crowd is they have always benefitted from inviting a little chaos in the past.

Because, in the past, the consensual hallucination of government was still there. We still believed, wrongly, that they had our best interests at heart. So, any chaos inserted in the Matrix could be used as an opportunity to advance their schemes, because the critical mass of skepticism wasn’t there.

Read More @ TomLuongo.me

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), Hym (31st August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 1,594 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • How To Lie ... According To Scientists:

• Former FBI Agent Explains How to Detect Lying & Deception | Tradecraft | WIRED:

A bit off-topic

Tradecraft has been used by the real terrorist groups (government) and also by the labeled ones, but also by hackers and there is a growing number of people getting into tradecraft lately, without doubt it is trend subject right now.

Tradecraft is also part of the one of Al Qaeda training manual (Declaration of Jihad) anyone can have a glimpse of what it is about here: https://web.archive.org/web/20040117...ualpart1_1.pdf (this material has missing pages: 70-74, 99-152 and 161-169).

Another example of tradecraft >>> https://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/hiding-places

What they expect from someone been interrogated, act as a robot without moving? random gestures does not says anything it can be interpreted in many other ways, should someone be labeled or incriminated just because his/her gestures assumes they are lying?
    I myself study the body language when doing theater, I learned quite a bit studying Stanislavsky, now just giving one silly example using body language with a Chinese person, when you refer to the number eight with your hand, in the western it mean something quite different that could put one in real trouble depending on the situation. There is no such a thing as universal body language, it is a very local thing, unless we are talking sign language (ASL) and even ASL I have my doubts if it is really universal sign language.

It is like you put a cold blood murder in a lie detector, it may result in nothing, and the person could perfectly be the criminal. I wonder how many innocent people get nabbed by all these stupid techniques that seems to work only in their interests.

Just saying, actors are the best liars out there, I knew quite a few that could sell ice block for penguins.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2021), Hym (31st August 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

⚠️ What is worse?

01. Corrupt Authorities selling fear based lies serving #Agenda2030

02. People believing the lies (blind trust in authorities).

03. People who act like they believe the fear based lies.

04. People knowing it is all a lie but do nothing about it.

05. Mainstream Media complicit in repeating the lies 24/7 and leaving it unchallenged!

06. W.H.O. dictating how to lie! (Fauci & Bill Gates) ... BillGatesTyranny

(World Economic Forum & Rockefeller PDF Talking Points).

07. Bogus & Corrupt "Fact Checkers" falsely justifying the lies.

08. Police enforcing unconstitutional rules/laws based on believed lies created under false pretenses artificial created fake crisis/emergencies.

09. Mass Censorship for anyone questioning the lies on big social media platforms!

10. People policing each-other based upon lies ... Snitches ... Cancel Culture etc.

11. Authorities using rigged computer models to justify tyrannical measures puppet-politicians blindly trusting their lies or use it as an excuse to avoid any accountability!

12. Corrupted Science Publications in The Lancet Demonizing Alternative Cures like Hydroxychloroquine (leaving out Zink) = Fraud, lies all to push for Vaccinazi-Plandemic

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 26th August 2021 at 08:16.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (31st August 2021), indiana (25th August 2021), palehorse (30th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    ⚠️ What is worse?

01. Corrupt Authorities selling fear based lies serving #Agenda2030

02. People believing the lies (blind trust in authorities).

03. People who act like they believe the fear based lies.

04. People knowing it is all a lie but do nothing about it.

05. Mainstream Media complicit in repeating the lies 24/7 and leaving it unchallenged!

06. W.H.O. dictating how to lie! (Fauci & Bill Gates) ... BillGatesTyranny

(World Economic Forum & Rockefeller PDF Talking Points).

07. Bogus & Corrupt "Fact Checkers" falsely justifying the lies.

08. Police enforcing unconstitutional rules/laws based on believed lies created under false pretenses artificial created fake crisis/emergencies.

09. Mass Censorship for anyone questioning the lies on big social media platforms!

10. People policing each-other based upon lies ... Snitches ... Cancel Culture etc.

11. Authorities using rigged computer models to justify tyrannical measures puppet-politicians blindly trusting their lies or use it as an excuse to avoid any accountability!

12. Corrupted Science Publications in The Lancet Demonizing Alternative Cures like Hydroxychloroquine (leaving out Zink) = Fraud, lies all to push for Vaccinazi-Plandemic

It's clear to me anyway that it's all of them.

The one that gets me the most - as in depresses and angers me the most - is seeing my old friends believing all the BS. And not just old friends and family. It's all of us ordinary folk who believe all the bolloxology. It's their belief in it all, their compliance in it all, that will essentially allow it all to happen.

I've really tried my best to alert them all. To try and show them that literally nothing the "health authorities" are about has to do with health. In fact it's the inverse of actual health. And i've endured odd looks, then just silence from my friends and family. And i know what they're thinking... "The poor divil is having a slow, steady and public mental health breakdown" ... I've stopped trying to warn them about the dangers of ALL that is going on. I've started to laugh a bit about it really. I mean, what's the point :-)

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indiana For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (25th August 2021), gord (26th August 2021), Hym (31st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast