+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why not Monoclonal Antibody Therapy booths?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,552 times in 5,658 posts

Default Why not Monoclonal Antibody Therapy booths?

Just like all the Covid vax booths and locations citizens should be provided this alternative as well and statistics show how successful it is in the treatment of Covid. Why aren't Governors and U.S. States not providing the life saving monoclonal antibody treatment to Covid? It could easily happen and States could follow the Florida model to help their citizens. I believe the reason they are withholding this vital care is political and would stop their push to mandatory vax.

Degan provides the best response to this treatment exactly at 24:20 mark.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th August 2021), Hym (20th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Why not Monoclonal Antibody Therapy booths?

MONOCLONAL ANTIBODIES FOR HIGH-RISK COVID-19 POSITIVE PATIENTS
    Contact the Combat COVID Monoclonal Antibodies Call Center:

1-877-332-6585

Quote If you’ve tested positive for COVID-19, one of the first questions you may have is, What can I do to reduce the risk of getting sicker? The good news is, there are treatments that may reduce that risk. Depending on your age, health history, and how long you’ve had symptoms of COVID-19, you may qualify for a promising form of treatment for the disease. It’s called monoclonal antibody (mAb) treatment.

Some early evidence suggests that mAb treatment can reduce the amount of the SARS-CoV-2 virus (the virus that causes COVID-19) in a person's system. This amount is known as viral load. Having a lower viral load means you may have milder symptoms thereby decreasing the likelihood of you needing to stay in the hospital.

mAb treatment may help people who:

Have a positive COVID-19 test, and had symptoms for 10 days or less
    Are at high risk of getting more serious symptoms
    Visit the page How Do I Know If I’m High Risk, and What Do I Do Next?
    https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/i-have-c...itive-patients

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (19th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

3 vaccinated US senators test positive for COVID-19

Quote Three U.S. senators announced Thursday that they contracted COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated.

Sens. Roger Wicker, R-Miss.;Angus King, I-Maine, and John Hickenlooper, D-Colo., said they tested positive after experiencing mild or limited symptoms and are currently isolating to stop further spread of coronavirus.
    Why would anyone get vaxed if you can still get Covid? The monoclonal antibody treatment can do the same thing just stopping the severity of Covid like vaxed people do.

Quote Positive COVID-19 tests among the vaccinated population are considered "breakthrough" cases amid the arrival of the highly contagious delta variant.
    We have learned that the PCR test is faulty. PCR tests can't distinguish between Covid & the regular flu virus. A new test coming out this December will be able to identify Covid. So how are the tests finding Covid variants right now if the PCR test is faulty?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vac...itive-covid-19

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Hym (20th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    It could easily happen and States could follow the Florida model to help their citizens. I believe the reason they are withholding this vital care is political and would stop their push to mandatory vax.
    DeSantis is a slimy scumbag and should be put in prison. Regeneron's second largest investor is Citadel Investment Group, the CEO of CIG is Ken Griffin. DeSantis' #1 political donor.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Hym (20th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Hi Strat,
    I should have avoided the Governors name because my focus is on the model for deployment. I haven't gotten into the Regeneron debate or his funding them and just really concerned about a treatment.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Vangelo (20th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread