+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Back to normal in Europe and US: covid is nearly finished

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Default Re: Back to normal in Europe and US: covid is nearly finished

A lot of times the flu is confused with covid.

But yes, this covid variant of the common cold, a corona virus, will now be with us causing seasonal outbreaks, just like the flu and the cold. However, we must not go to war with it, we cannot afford the collateral damage.

We must learn to live...and die...with it, just like the flu and the common cold.

Better to address the common deficiencies that plague humanity, like D3 and zinc, among many other health indices, and highlight and encourage their use while testing the many possible prophylactics already on the medicinal shelf.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Open Minded Dude (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,400 times in 937 posts

Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Sadly, I do not agree that CoVid is "Nearly finished"...

More recently the mask mandate was lifted in my area, and the city began allowing social gatherings again, such as "Summer Nights" and the county fair. I wore my mask diligently when it was mandated.. And took it off when lifted. I did not get the jab. Shortly after the summer nights, (which is an open street fair that opens booths in the streets, and thousands of people to gather and play music, dance, and buy from the vendors), many people began getting very sick. Most know my husband was one of those individuals, and we didn't even attend the event. We have no idea how he was exposed, or by whom...

After 9 days in ICU, barely avoiding a ventilator, he is now home recovering, on oxygen. And we have had more positive CoVid cases in the past month than we ever have in my area...

As you can see, the cases in my area have spiked higher than they have ever been... https://www.google.com/search?client...ty+civid+cases And now that my husband is home, his best friend is now in the hospital, being "force fed" oxygen.. BOTH have minimal contact with others, as my husband sits at a jewelry bench all day, while I deal with customers, and his friend is a landscape contractor who works by himself... On top of that, our whole area seems to be burning, making breathing worse for those affected. Many thinking they're suffering from the thick smoke, and not something worse... Making them wait longer, to make sure it isn't something more serious.

I have been to the hospital for various reasons since the CoVid virus hit. Some times just to drive by to see how busy it really was, and more recently because of the husbands condition, and his friend, whom I drove to the hospital twice. And I can tell you, the place is overflowing both at the er and and their outpatient care facility. The rise in my area, of cases, is substantial. And once you acknowledge that you have had a close case, people tend to tell you of their situation, and right now it is staggering.

I assure you, CoVid isn't going away any time soon in my opinion... In many ways this may replace the FLU that we have become accustomed to... Vax or not... as it seems none are immune to getting it, multiple times even...

I can only say from experience that CoVid is very real, regardless of who created it, or how it was released. Regardless of why it was released... And I can only say that I hope that those that discuss it, remember that these are people we are talking about, are loved ones, and friends.. Not just statistics...
    Questions: When was 5G introduced to your city or town? How much does it blanket your area? Your home? The hospital where your husband stayed?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Merkaba360 (15th June 2022), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Reinhard (23rd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    Quote Posted by Denise/Dizi (here)
    Sadly, I do not agree that CoVid is "Nearly finished"...

More recently the mask mandate was lifted in my area, and the city began allowing social gatherings again, such as "Summer Nights" and the county fair. I wore my mask diligently when it was mandated.. And took it off when lifted. I did not get the jab. Shortly after the summer nights, (which is an open street fair that opens booths in the streets, and thousands of people to gather and play music, dance, and buy from the vendors), many people began getting very sick. Most know my husband was one of those individuals, and we didn't even attend the event. We have no idea how he was exposed, or by whom...

After 9 days in ICU, barely avoiding a ventilator, he is now home recovering, on oxygen. And we have had more positive CoVid cases in the past month than we ever have in my area...

As you can see, the cases in my area have spiked higher than they have ever been... https://www.google.com/search?client...ty+civid+cases And now that my husband is home, his best friend is now in the hospital, being "force fed" oxygen.. BOTH have minimal contact with others, as my husband sits at a jewelry bench all day, while I deal with customers, and his friend is a landscape contractor who works by himself... On top of that, our whole area seems to be burning, making breathing worse for those affected. Many thinking they're suffering from the thick smoke, and not something worse... Making them wait longer, to make sure it isn't something more serious.

I have been to the hospital for various reasons since the CoVid virus hit. Some times just to drive by to see how busy it really was, and more recently because of the husbands condition, and his friend, whom I drove to the hospital twice. And I can tell you, the place is overflowing both at the er and and their outpatient care facility. The rise in my area, of cases, is substantial. And once you acknowledge that you have had a close case, people tend to tell you of their situation, and right now it is staggering.

I assure you, CoVid isn't going away any time soon in my opinion... In many ways this may replace the FLU that we have become accustomed to... Vax or not... as it seems none are immune to getting it, multiple times even...

I can only say from experience that CoVid is very real, regardless of who created it, or how it was released. Regardless of why it was released... And I can only say that I hope that those that discuss it, remember that these are people we are talking about, are loved ones, and friends.. Not just statistics...
    Questions: When was 5G introduced to your city or town? How much does it blanket your area? Your home? The hospital where your husband stayed?
    Honestly I do not know how much 5G has been introduced locally. But I am assuming we went 5G quite awhile ago, as I live in California, and we are pretty much the tech capital of the USA when it comes to wifi and such... I will look it up... But I suspect it was more the gatherings that triggered this new outbreak, as we didn't have these events when the first big wave hit California. This time however, the mask mandate had dropped, and we had a huge turnout as people were finally feeling it was ok to get outside around people.

So I found Oogla, which tells you if you have 5G in your area, and yes we have it. But it doesn't say how many towers. I have noticed recently that our wifi is going off and on quite often during the day. So much so we exchanged routers with our carrier, but that didn't fix the issue. So I think they're turning it off and on for some reason. As it seems to be for the same amount of time each time. And it wasn't unique to our house, it happened at the shop too, which is blocks away, and using a different carrier.

It was causing our credit card machine to go offline so we got new equipment there as well. Yet it continues. It is almost like they're deliberately turning it off for about 5 minutes at a time, not quite enough to really upset you, but enough to get disturbed by it, and it has been happening for weeks,.

We live in a small area, and all the little towns surrounding us also have 5G availability, One of the pins in the map for 5G in my area was a mere blocks away from the hospital... One blocks away from our home... As I said, it is a small community.
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd August 2021 at 22:25.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Gwin Ru (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Reinhard (23rd August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,776 times in 4,376 posts

Romanians, Bulgarians Overwhelmingly Reject CV Shots - Govts Forced to Sell Off Their Supplies

Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Aug. 22, 2021

Romanians and Bulgarians have overwhelmingly rejected Big Pharma's experimental shots and now their governments are selling them off to Ireland and Denmark.

From EU Observer, "Romania selling on its jabs, despite low vaccination rates":
    Europe's least-vaccinated countries are in no short supply of Covid-19 jabs - and yet Romania and Bulgaria are both looking for opportunities to sell their excess vaccines which they are not able to administer to their own population.

This is happening at a time when the rest of Europe fears both higher vaccines prices and the surge of the more-contagious Delta variant of the virus.

To avoid unused stocks of vaccines from hitting expiration date, Romania recently secured a deal with Ireland.

The Irish prime minister posted on his Twitter account a message announcing an agreement with Romania for the purchase of 700,000 additional doses of Covid-19 vaccines.

The vaccines are to be delivered to Ireland over the course of August and will be provided directly from Pfizer, in the form of a redistribution of doses originally ordered by Romania.

Ireland, looking to slow the spread of the Delta variant of coronavirus, currently has one of the highest rates of vaccination in Europe, with 73.8 percent of its adult population of 3.8 million receiving both doses.

Prior to the deal with Ireland, the south-eastern European nation also sold another 1.1 million doses of the BioNTech/Pfizer vaccine to Denmark.

In a statement issued by the Danish minister of health, Magnus Heunicke explained that Romania wanted to sell surplus doses because demand for vaccines among its population is low.

As vaccination numbers drop, Romanian authorities have donated nearly half a million vaccines to the neighbouring Moldova, as well to Serbia and Ukraine.

Last month president Klaus Iohannis also announced that Romania will make a donation of 100,000 doses of Covid-19 vaccines to Vietnam.

Bulgaria is also donating its unused vaccines mainly to neighbouring western Balkan countries.

Romanians are celebrating the news on social media.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

BoR (23rd August 2021), Brigantia (22nd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd August 2021), gord (22nd August 2021), Kryztian (20th September 2021), muxfolder (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Peace in Oz (23rd August 2021), Reinhard (23rd August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    A lot of times the flu is confused with covid.

But yes, this covid variant of the common cold, a corona virus, will now be with us causing seasonal outbreaks, just like the flu and the cold. However, we must not go to war with it, we cannot afford the collateral damage.

We must learn to live...and die...with it, just like the flu and the common cold.

Better to address the common deficiencies that plague humanity, like D3 and zinc, among many other health indices, and highlight and encourage their use while testing the many possible prophylactics already on the medicinal shelf.
    I couldn't agree more. The only difference being, the median age population seems to also be suffering as well, and losing their lives more than the regular flu, it isn't just the elderly.

I wrote on another thread how I avoided getting sick like the husband did. As I did begin to present symptoms. But I jumped on them faster than one could imagine, and avoided a full blown case of CoVid.

Thank You Avalon for that!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Billy Vasiliadis (23rd August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (23rd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), Mike Gorman (23rd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Reinhard (23rd August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    Romanians, Bulgarians Overwhelmingly Reject CV Shots - Govts Forced to Sell Off Their Supplies

Chris Menahan
    InformationLiberation
    Aug. 22, 2021

Romanians and Bulgarians have overwhelmingly rejected Big Pharma's experimental shots and now their governments are selling them off to Ireland and Denmark.

While it's true that Romania and Bulgaria certainly lag way behind their fellow European countries in terms of cases and % vaccinated, it's far too soon to jump to the conclusions made in the article above.

Just one month after it was written and Romania is now facing a 4th wave shooting straight up looking to rival its 3rd wave very soon.

If we've learned anything so far with this plandemic it's that waves of cases can and will return at the most unexpected moments.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

avid (20th September 2021), Gwin Ru (20th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), muxfolder (20th September 2021), wondering (20th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2