Thread: Back to normal in Europe and US: covid is nearly finished

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Default Back to normal in Europe and US: covid is nearly finished

I've made a point of ignoring covid as much as possible ... It's all too boring , depressing and a time wasting distraction ....

I do watch UK snooker on satelliteTV ( I live in Thailand ) and noticed everything seemed back to normal with audiences wearing no masks ....

A quick search shows UK festivals (Greenman) are operating with not a mask in sight and that "Covid deaths " are low nearly everywhere ...

So it's another panic that came to nothing .Worse nightmares of increasing lockdowns and mega death never happened ...
    David Icke is still predicting escalating lockdowns and mega death resulting from the vaccine which should be apparent by the end of the year ... I don't think so , the vaccine was not the kill shot many feared ...

As people get used to no masks things like covid passports will be harder to implement..

Nothing the controllers try ever seems to go their way...

Wishful thinking?? It could all return again ...We shall see.

2. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,055 times in 1,753 posts

Default Re: Back to normal in Europe and US: covid is nearly finished

In terms of the 'vaccines' they will be long term 'kill shots', that is the point: Professor Cahill expressed it like this: 'Anyone who accepts these shots will be dead within 3 years, at the very least their health will be ruined, they will be subject to illnesses and cytokine storm responses'. That is not a direct quote, more of a paraphrase. I agree everything about this alleged pandemic was hyperbole, and exaggeration, it was inflated into a fear machine; some groups of people suffered terribly, while others were not even touched.

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), Ioneo (21st August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th August 2021), Merkaba360 (15th June 2022), muxfolder (22nd August 2021), oz93666 (20th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), selinam (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021), Tintin (20th August 2021)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    In terms of the 'vaccines' they will be long term 'kill shots', that is the point: Professor Cahill expressed it like this: 'Anyone who accepts these shots will be dead within 3 years, at the very least their health will be ruined, they will be subject to illnesses and cytokine storm responses'. That is not a direct quote, more of a paraphrase. I agree everything about this alleged pandemic was hyperbole, and exaggeration, it was inflated into a fear machine; some groups of people suffered terribly, while others were not even touched.
    Mike. I was told by a much respected, very established healer that the time frame is 12-18months. She said: 70% of the global population is going to perish (as an act of service) due to what's happening. I take this to also include deaths from localised geo changes as well.

I asked: well, what about services, supplies etc who's going to keep the lines going if 7 out of 10 people perish? She just said ... nothing. shook her head.

I'm going to make a post about it. I really respect her opinion/view. She's incredibly psychic. Her timeline might be out a bit but. I get the clear message and i hope everyone here on this forum will hear: it's time to prepare, to get to our place, secure our power, shelter, water... To band together with loved ones..... 12 -18 months is such a short time frame.

I was very staggered to hear her say all this because i've never been one to subscribe to fear-based or negative predictions regarding the future of humanity.
    I've always thought: humanity will find a way through. But the choice has been made by each of us now and this is the working out of that choice. The splitting of worlds, of timelines, of realities. I gathered from what she said that most of the damage will be done by complications arising from the needle.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 20th August 2021 at 09:32.

5. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st August 2021), chrifri (20th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), Ioneo (21st August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th August 2021), Merkaba360 (15th June 2022), Metaphor (21st August 2021), oz93666 (20th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), Peace in Oz (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021), tessie999 (20th August 2021), Tintin (20th August 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

OK ...These are very clear predictions in the two posts above, from two different sources ... Billions Dead in the coming years . And that's what David Icke says too ! And we should notice high death levels before this year is finished ... The morgues should be overflowing this year ....

My source ( I believe the most reliable on the planet) , Karl Mollison , says no such thing will happen , that the vaccine is virtually harmless ( vaccines always produce side effects in a small % of people ), but it does contain advanced mind control and tracker chips...

I do understand why people believe the vaccine will be slow mega kill ... It is the sort of trick we might expect the Cabal to play ...But the ET's behind all this have a much more spectacular end planned , Earth Military in a shoot out with the SSP .... after arrival of "friendly" ET's ...

Time will tell .... At present it appears even Gates predicted meager death count of 50M is a wild over estimate.

Quote Posted by Bodhicee (here)
    I get the clear message and i hope everyone here on this forum will hear: it's time to prepare, to get to our place, secure our power, shelter, water... To band together with loved ones..... 12 -18 months is such a short time frame.
    I do agree about getting prepared , I have a very secure underground well stocked shelter ..... Which country you inhabit is not too important , but you must be somewhere secluded ....
    Last edited by oz93666; 20th August 2021 at 10:47.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,377 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)

My source ( I believe the most reliable on the planet) , Karl Mollison , says no such thing will happen , that the vaccine is virtually harmless
    Well, I think that suggests Karl Mollison can be completely disregarded.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (20th August 2021), Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Bassplayer1 (20th August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (21st August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Eric J (Viking) (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th August 2021), Merkaba360 (15th June 2022), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), Pam (20th August 2021), selinam (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021), Yoda (21st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,563 times in 1,590 posts

and what about all the studies done on the serum? some researchers are saying it has Graphene oxide in it, among other nasty stuffs, even if it is not true, then why there is no details saying exactly what is contained in there? simple they do not want we know, it is closed source, proprietary technology, has a patent registered even before the plandemic broken.. well, it is right at our faces, it is all a big lie, a big scam, see as it fits.

Here are just a few recent cases from Brazil,

In Brazil almost 10.000 deaths after the second dose, the source is from mainstream media.
    PT
    "Pelo menos 9.878 brasileiros que morreram por covid-19 no Brasil já haviam tomado as duas doses da vacina ou a aplicação única do imunizante da Janssen, revela pesquisa da Info Tracker, plataforma de monitoramento da pandemia das universidades estaduais USP e Unesp."
    EN (lose translation)
    "At least 9.878 Brazilians died by covid-19 in brazil had already taken 2 doses of the vaccine or at least the unique dose provided by Janssen, told researcher of Info Tracker, platform of pandemic monitoring from state universities USP and UNESP".

and this number is claimed to be much higher, here is another piece of info "A Health Impact News reader from Brazil has alerted us to official media reports stating that during a 5-month period, over 32,000 people in Brazil have died following a COVID-19 injection."

ref.: https://noticias.uol.com.br/saude/ul...2%AA%20dose%5D

UOL in Brazil is like CNN in US.

These are the vaccines that are causing deaths in Brazil
    "Currently in Brazil, the following vaccines are authorized for use: AstraZeneca/Oxford, Pfizer/BioNTech, Coronavac (also called Sinovac), J&J/Janssen, and Butanvac."

Brazil’s state news agency reports:
    "Vaccination does not prevent re-infection or the evolution to more serious conditions, including death. Therefore, the Health Secretary stressed the importance of keeping the prevention measures against the new coronavirus."

Another reference from mainstream media: https://agenciabrasil.ebc.com.br/sau...ive%20morte%5D

I do not want to pollute the thread with links, but nearly all countries are reporting very similar news.

I also have family and friends in Brazil, a friend MD doc was forced to shut his mouth and do his work as he was told to do, or lose his career. Many nurses facing the same situation, all forced to be vaccinated against their will, they took the shot to keep their jobs. A cousin in Portugal is having kidney trouble after taking the shot, he was health before it.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), gord (20th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th August 2021), Merkaba360 (15th June 2022), oz93666 (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,694 times in 3,333 posts

I don't know about any place else, but they just initiated mask wearing in common indoor areas in my county. Albeit, I live in one of the most liberal states in the US. What I do notice though is that store employees are frequently wearing the mask below their nose and a general lack of fear that existed last year.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), gord (20th August 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (20th August 2021), palehorse (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

13. Link to Post #8
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    My source ( I believe the most reliable on the planet) , Karl Mollison , says no such thing will happen , that the vaccine is virtually harmless
    Well, I think that suggests Karl Mollison can be completely disregarded.
    My Aim is to bring attention to this source . He stands on two notable predictions ...This one regarding covid and the vaccine ... But more importantly one regarding the imminent arrival of ET's on Earth offering solutions to our escalating problems . They will be malevolent and will be trying to trick humanity into letting them run our world .... This sounds off the charts unlikely and no one else in the truth movement is expecting such a thing ....

So if these two things DO come to pass , I hope more people will examine his work , because it does offer a very clear course of action we have to take to have a chance of winning.

It's about Praying for Divine Intervention

14. Link to Post #9
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    In Brazil almost 10.000 deaths after the second dose, the source is from mainstream media.
    From search .... 3 days ago — Brazil has administered at least 164,638,573 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that's enough to have ...

So if true 10,000 deaths from 100Million vaccinated as a % that's a 0.01% death rate from the vaccine ... insignificant ....

If the vaccine was seriously killing people there would by now be a massive spike in deaths which could not be hidden , morgues overflowing

15. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

It's such an amazing to see that most places in Europe and US are not wearing masks anymore. People really wanted to go back to normal now. But I think that COVID will be here for a lifetime, we will have to embrace the new normal and live with it. Just my cents
    Telemental health is one of the most important segments of telemedicine.

https://curogram.com/blog/telehealth-mental-health

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dianatorn For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), palehorse (21st August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021)

17. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,092 times in 2,424 posts

From search .... 3 days ago — Brazil has administered at least 164,638,573 doses of COVID vaccines so far. Assuming every person needs 2 doses, that's enough to have ...

So if true 10,000 deaths from 100Million vaccinated as a % that's a 0.01% death rate from the vaccine ... insignificant ....

If the vaccine was seriously killing people there would by now be a massive spike in deaths which could not be hidden , morgues overflowing
    Insignificant... are you serious? Tell that to the family, loved ones and friends of those 10,000. Tell that to those 10,000, too. Oh, wait you can’t they’re dead.

Where would those 10,000 be today if they had not been deceived into taking the jab?

And let’s not forget the many more tens of thousands, millions worldwide, who have suffered serious lifelong injures because of this criminal operation.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), gord (20th August 2021), Icare (25th August 2021), meat suit (20th August 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), muxfolder (22nd August 2021), palehorse (21st August 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2021), samildamach (22nd August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,270 times in 8,658 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)

Insignificant... are you serious? Tell that to the family, loved ones and friends of those 10,000. Tell that to those 10,000, too. Oh, wait you can’t they’re dead.

Where would those 10,000 be today if they had not been deceived into taking the jab?

And let’s not forget the many more tens of thousands, millions worldwide, who have suffered serious lifelong injures because of this criminal operation.
    I echo Satori's post 1000 times - plus these are just the short term deaths - the ADE intermediate and longer-term deaths are still to be determined, counted.

https://iamamalaysian.com/2021/08/18...with-covid-19/
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), Icare (25th August 2021), palehorse (21st August 2021), Peace in Oz (22nd August 2021), Satori (20th August 2021), tendril (21st August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

21. Link to Post #13
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Insignificant... are you serious? Tell that to the family, loved ones and friends of those 10,000. Tell that to those 10,000, too. .

Of course even ONE death is a tragedy ... But millions die each week worldwide , due to the insane medical system , chemo therapy , radiation therapy ... it's standard operating procedure to slow kill all of us using the medical system ! It's done by mind control of researchers and doctors ,they do believe their doing their best ...

What we are talking about here is evidence that the covid vaccine is the big kill ... reducing the population to Georgia guide stone levels ...BILLIONS of Dead ... So tens of thousands of deaths is not evidence of this .... not even Millions of deaths would indicate the covid vaccine is designed to kill ...

0.01% ( 1 in 10,000) dead is just what you would expect from ANY vaccine.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 21st August 2021 at 19:16. Reason: *correct post attribution

22. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,092 times in 2,424 posts

Insignificant... are you serious? Tell that to the family, loved ones and friends of those 10,000. Tell that to those 10,000, too. .

Of course even ONE death is a tragedy ... But millions die each week worldwide , due to the insane medical system , chemo therapy , radiation therapy ... it's standard operating procedure to slow kill all of us using the medical system ! It's done by mind control of researchers and doctors ,they do believe their doing their best ...

What we are talking about here is evidence that the covid vaccine is the big kill ... reducing the population to Georgia guide stone levels ...BILLIONS of Dead ... So tens of thousands of deaths is not evidence of this .... not even Millions of deaths would indicate the covid vaccine is designed to kill ...

0.01% ( 1 in 10,000) dead is just what you would expect from ANY vaccine.
    oz93666: Please correct your quote of me. The first sentence in what you attribute to me is what you said, not me.
    *mod note - done. Agree that misquotes should not stand.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 21st August 2021 at 19:20.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), gord (21st August 2021), mountain_jim (22nd August 2021), palehorse (22nd August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

24. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

Here's the bottom line: the virus kills about .04% of the infected, the shot kills .01%...so, when adverse reactions are considered as well, the shot is statistically irrelevant and should be abandoned.

To mandate the shot is tantamount to murder and without informed consent it is genocide.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Gwin Ru (22nd August 2021), mountain_jim (22nd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

26. Link to Post #16
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 647 posts

The problem is we cannot 'believe' any number/percentage of vaccine deaths because the REAL numbers are said to be much higher due to the high amount of unreported or unackknowledged cases. So that 0.01% might supposedly be MUCH higher than the 'official' figure.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (22nd August 2021), Icare (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

28. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,305 times in 1,401 posts

I've spoken with two active duty members of the AF in the US, one enlisted, one officer, neither of which have had the vaccine, nor do they intend to get it. The fact is the mandate for the military is to be vaccinated or be tested they have the choice. Many are simply saying test me passing on the jab. It would be unconstitutional to mandate or even try to mandate a country wide civilian jab. They can't even do that to the military so it is highly likely you'll have to have vaccine proof or test showing negative but either one will work, and of course masks are recommended and in some states mandated with fines if you do not comply. I really don't think anyone will fight that anymore than they do seat belt or helmet laws but in my state seat belts are mandatory but you can drive your motorcycle helmet free all day everyday but by golly you better wear that seatbelt. Anyway, in the USA people would be killing jabbers where they stood if they even began forced vaccinations! I know people that would consider this a deadly threat to them and their family and in a state that allows "STAND YOUR GROUND" it would be a very tough call to make for any jury. No red state gov. is going to be forcing their citizens to vaccinate it will only be the commie blue states attempting it if it happens at all!
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

30. Link to Post #18
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,612 times in 5,382 posts

The precident will have to be set in court, but I believe that companys that mandate vaccinations must be held liable for the deaths and illness caused by that mandate. They are not medical professionals and should not behave as if they are.

Of course, in the end, it will be the various governments and specific individuals that must be held accountable...and the WHO should be disbanded and rethought under an entirely new regime and mandate. It is unthinkable that a bunch of bureaucrats should be given the green light to assemble a plan for future pandemics that can be implemented world wide. They do not understand the many permutations involved and will inevitably jump the gun and cause panic - just as they did in this current situation. Incompetent bumbling bureaucrats must have oversight by the competent and must never be given full command in any situation, no matter how dire - they will always make it worse, it is in their nature.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

32. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,539 times in 813 posts

I've made a point of ignoring covid as much as possible ... It's all too boring , depressing and a time wasting distraction ....
    Yes I know you have!

** data point July 14th 2021 for the below ....

World in data shows that over 2 billion have now been injected with something that creates instructions for genetic changes.

If we take the vaccine damage figures by UK, US and EU .... then we can extrapolate for total deaths caused by the injection.

We know that only 1% to 10% of deaths/reactions are reported to these databases (we have the research which shows such).

Taking the least harm upper limit of 10% and only considering deaths caused by this injection .... we end with this:

Deaths reported as covid deaths worldwide since March 1st 2020 = 4.05 million. (<<<< and we know these are mainly 28 or 60 day deaths after a positive (false) death .... which includes being run over by a truck etc)

Deaths reported as injection deaths from ONLY the UK, US & EU since Dec 2nd 2020 = 0.884 million. (<<<< this is best case)

Which is 21.827 percent of the stated worldwide covid deaths .... but supposedly the covid deaths are over 16 months and the injection deaths are over 7 months!

That which may yet happen .... is not my responsibility .... but no one can deny that the 'injection' HAS caused vast harm and (from the research done by independent / real science) will kill many more!
    Normal..!

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lake For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (22nd August 2021), meat suit (22nd August 2021), mountain_jim (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021)

34. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Sadly, I do not agree that CoVid is "Nearly finished"...

More recently the mask mandate was lifted in my area, and the city began allowing social gatherings again, such as "Summer Nights" and the county fair. I wore my mask diligently when it was mandated.. And took it off when lifted. I did not get the jab. Shortly after the summer nights, (which is an open street fair that opens booths in the streets, and thousands of people to gather and play music, dance, and buy from the vendors), many people began getting very sick. Most know my husband was one of those individuals, and we didn't even attend the event. We have no idea how he was exposed, or by whom...

After 9 days in ICU, barely avoiding a ventilator, he is now home recovering, on oxygen. And we have had more positive CoVid cases in the past month than we ever have in my area...

As you can see, the cases in my area have spiked higher than they have ever been... https://www.google.com/search?client...ty+civid+cases And now that my husband is home, his best friend is now in the hospital, being "force fed" oxygen.. BOTH have minimal contact with others, as my husband sits at a jewelry bench all day, while I deal with customers, and his friend is a landscape contractor who works by himself... On top of that, our whole area seems to be burning, making breathing worse for those affected. Many thinking they're suffering from the thick smoke, and not something worse... Making them wait longer, to make sure it isn't something more serious.

I have been to the hospital for various reasons since the CoVid virus hit. Some times just to drive by to see how busy it really was, and more recently because of the husbands condition, and his friend, whom I drove to the hospital twice. And I can tell you, the place is overflowing both at the er and and their outpatient care facility. The rise in my area, of cases, is substantial. And once you acknowledge that you have had a close case, people tend to tell you of their situation, and right now it is staggering.

I assure you, CoVid isn't going away any time soon in my opinion... In many ways this may replace the FLU that we have become accustomed to... Vax or not... as it seems none are immune to getting it, multiple times even...

I can only say from experience that CoVid is very real, regardless of who created it, or how it was released. Regardless of why it was released... And I can only say that I hope that those that discuss it, remember that these are people we are talking about, are loved ones, and friends.. Not just statistics...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 22nd August 2021 at 17:53.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Arcturian108 (22nd August 2021), mountain_jim (22nd August 2021), muxfolder (22nd August 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), wondering (23rd August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast