Thread: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

Default Re: Let me Introduce myself and my work: ATMA GAIA

Thank you, that is lovely to listen to while I am working on a challenging project.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

atmagaia (20th August 2021), Brigantia (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Mercedes (20th August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,989 times in 2,138 posts

Hi atmagaia, any of your music available to download as mp3s? Would be happy to pay.

Thanks

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Brigantia (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Mercedes (20th August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello Pueblo sure we have our band camp with a lot of our music to buy it, will help us a lot...thanks!!!

https://atmagaia.bandcamp.com​​​​​​​​​​​

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Brigantia (20th August 2021), Harmony (20th August 2021), Matthew (21st August 2021), Mercedes (20th August 2021), mountain_jim (20th August 2021), pueblo (20th August 2021), toppy (20th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Blacklight43's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,900 times in 245 posts

I love this! I also subscribed to your channel. Thank you for your fine work.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blacklight43 For This Post:

atmagaia (20th August 2021), Brigantia (20th August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,789 times in 1,323 posts

Listening now - just what I need after a busy day! Thank you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

atmagaia (21st August 2021), Harmony (21st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Hello great people of Avalon. Do you believe in Twin flame couple? We kind of believe me and Arjana not only have married but we also work together with music an more. even so in last year in the pandemic we see a lot of couples having some fights and we research a good video to in one way or another help with this energy, including ours. Tell me here what you guys think about the subject and if u like this new video of our channel and most important if the frequency and music help to relax and bring some inner peace. Thank you so much from Atma Gaia .

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

9ideon (26th August 2021), Agape (6th September 2021), All is one (28th August 2021), Ben (26th August 2021), Bluegreen (27th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (26th August 2021), Gracy (26th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), oz93666 (27th August 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd September 2021), xidaijena (26th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Hi atmagaia, well, to be honest, I don't believe in Twin flame couple but in Karma.

Thank you for sharing such a nice music video.

I like it.

Is Twin flame couple popular in western culture? Is it from Jesus's teaching? I just ask, no other meaning.

Because in China, we believe that it is Karma that bring two lovers together and it is also karma which make the couple separate. There is a Chinese saying:" 缘至相逢,缘尽离散“.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2021), Agape (6th September 2021), atmagaia (27th August 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), Ioneo (26th August 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

My understanding is the twin flame concept is true .That each soul , when created also had a twin made .... So that you would find in that twin an unending sources of fascination , love and wonder that would never be exhausted ... We are informed that very rarely in this life does anyone encounter their twin flame ... the two would just get caught up in bliss and love and get nothing done , and we are all on a very urgent mission to solve the problem of evil ...

Q...It has been said that for every soul created, a matching twin flame is created as well. Does this mean every soul extension has a twin flame as well or only the soul itself? What is the point of creating twin flames at the soul level if soul extensions are excluded from the joys and benefits of having a perfect partner to share their existence with?

A...You will be gratified to learn that twin flames on a soul level have soul extensions as well and these become very closely allied with their corresponding counterparts arising from their own twin flame’s soul. This serves to keep things in balance. Keep in mind that the purpose of soul extensions, with respect to the human enterprise, is to take on new challenges in an arena of great difficulty and challenge, and for that reason, there must be some sacrifice to go into battle, so to speak, and give up personal comfort and pleasures oftentimes, because one is embroiled with a contest with evil, and it can be risky and harmful to the being, and one must be steadfast and have one’s wits at the ready always and there is little time for distractions of any kind. One must stay sharp and in the game, so to speak, to do one’s best and hold one’s own when up against an extremely powerful adversary or group of adversaries, as is the case in what you face as a human being. But that does not mean a twin flame relationship cannot exist for human soul extensions, only that the coming together might be restricted to only happen during sojourns in the light in between incarnations when taking on rough duty as in the earth plane.

So you need not worry that you are being shortchanged, being a meager soul extension and not a full-fledged soul, so to speak, and to make matters worse, being denied the glories of a twin flame romance and joy-filled experience in having a perfect mate for all of time to count on. This is planned to take place, for there to be a balancing, so soul extensions are created by the twin flame partners in cooperation so there will be a matched pair always being generated, and that is logical as well to keep things balanced and have comparable energies in play, and this is quite logical as well, that if love and love relationships are the norm and even important for normal functioning, to have a soul extension that has to settle for a second-tier stand-in for an ideal mate and love partner would be illogical except for short-term projects. So this is all seen to, that the soul extensions have a balanced existence as their potential from the outset in having a twin flame counterpart created in parallel to whom they will bond and be partners for eternity, because nothing else will approach the state of perfection represented by the twin flame partner.

Put 'twin flame' in this data base https://www.getwisdom.com/divine-wisdom-database/

I should point out in that Q&A above "soul extension" is the part of the soul living this life ... our whole soul cannot squeeze into a physical body , so only part of it does (the soul extension) what's left over is our oversoul aka higher self aka greater self.
    So the soul = soul extension + oversoul ....
    It's good to strive for contact with the oversoul it knows what is best for us .
    Last edited by oz93666; 27th August 2021 at 05:19.

16. Link to Post #49
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by oz93666 (here)
    My understanding is the twin flame concept is true .That each soul , when created also had a twin made .... So that you would find in that twin an unending sources of fascination , love and wonder that would never be exhausted ... We are informed that very rarely in this life does anyone encounter their twin flame ... the two would just get caught up in bliss and love and get nothing done , and we are all on a very urgent mission to solve the problem of evil ...

Q...It has been said that for every soul created, a matching twin flame is created as well. Does this mean every soul extension has a twin flame as well or only the soul itself? What is the point of creating twin flames at the soul level if soul extensions are excluded from the joys and benefits of having a perfect partner to share their existence with?

A...You will be gratified to learn that twin flames on a soul level have soul extensions as well and these become very closely allied with their corresponding counterparts arising from their own twin flame’s soul. This serves to keep things in balance. Keep in mind that the purpose of soul extensions, with respect to the human enterprise, is to take on new challenges in an arena of great difficulty and challenge, and for that reason, there must be some sacrifice to go into battle, so to speak, and give up personal comfort and pleasures oftentimes, because one is embroiled with a contest with evil, and it can be risky and harmful to the being, and one must be steadfast and have one’s wits at the ready always and there is little time for distractions of any kind. One must stay sharp and in the game, so to speak, to do one’s best and hold one’s own when up against an extremely powerful adversary or group of adversaries, as is the case in what you face as a human being. But that does not mean a twin flame relationship cannot exist for human soul extensions, only that the coming together might be restricted to only happen during sojourns in the light in between incarnations when taking on rough duty as in the earth plane.

So you need not worry that you are being shortchanged, being a meager soul extension and not a full-fledged soul, so to speak, and to make matters worse, being denied the glories of a twin flame romance and joy-filled experience in having a perfect mate for all of time to count on. This is planned to take place, for there to be a balancing, so soul extensions are created by the twin flame partners in cooperation so there will be a matched pair always being generated, and that is logical as well to keep things balanced and have comparable energies in play, and this is quite logical as well, that if love and love relationships are the norm and even important for normal functioning, to have a soul extension that has to settle for a second-tier stand-in for an ideal mate and love partner would be illogical except for short-term projects. So this is all seen to, that the soul extensions have a balanced existence as their potential from the outset in having a twin flame counterpart created in parallel to whom they will bond and be partners for eternity, because nothing else will approach the state of perfection represented by the twin flame partner.

Put 'twin flame' in this data base https://www.getwisdom.com/divine-wisdom-database/
    Interesting saying. Thanks for sharing.

For me, like my husband, I don't think we are twin flame but we are complementary character. we can help each other in many daily life affairs. He always treats me as a child. I always think him as a worldly person.

For me, just because I met him in the past life, and so in this life, I have to pay the debt for him.

This is my understanding of my twin flame.

Sometimes, it is better to practice true knowledge.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

7alon (6th September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), oz93666 (27th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #50
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Very cool how is different oriental and ocidental, I kind of believe in karma but not as is writing in books anyway thanks for the reply...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), xidaijena (27th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by atmagaia (here)
    Very cool how is different oriental and ocidental, I kind of believe in karma but not as is writing in books anyway thanks for the reply...
    Well, I like to use the word of western and eastern to express.

In Lifechanyuan, we believe that Jesus is the lord of the western people. And he is the son of God (the Greatest Creator).

But in eastern, we treat Buddha as our Lord, and his wisdom is so powerful. And for me, Buddism is very very difficult to understand. But many chanyuan members like Buddism and some of them are Buddist.

My mother, my father-in-law and my uncle, untle are Christians. But my husband's auntles are Buddists. So this is maybe the reason that I have to walk on the way of Lifechanyuan which is including Jesus and Buddha's teachings.

It is really not easy for us to understand Karma, because, we are human beings and can't remember our past lives. We can only know our present life. But the good way for us to know the karma or past life is our memory or the loving feeling about our family members or lovers or friendships.

Hope you can understand what I mean.

Now I will give you a video about ten past lives of two lovers to better understand what I mean.

The handsome man used ten lives to help the lady become a normal and loving person.

Why? Just because, the lday was a devil.

So, in my opinion, two flame may be just two life beings meeting in the past lives.

Like this movie, I love to watch it before:

太阳之法 The Laws of The Sun

We are all one under all gods of the Greatest Creator.

永远之法 The Laws of Eternity

I like to watch this movie too. It also mentions the two flames about the two lovers.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

gini (3rd September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,396 times in 4,297 posts

Just to put in, what aligns with my spiritual awareness to date, and from everything I've learned of the spirit realm, there are no twin flames. Every soul - literally every fragment of soul - has unique properties and characteristics. No two are identical. It would not make sense anyway. To create something that had an exact duplicate would eliminate the one fundamental essence that defines us and with which all souls are imbued: individuality.

What there are, however, are of course soul mates. These are souls that have been entwined since the very beginning. Not always do they incarnate together - they have each their own individual journeys. But their destinies are energetically and karmically bound, and the love they share is eternal. Every soul that exists has a soul mate.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (28th August 2021), gini (3rd September 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Wind (29th August 2021), xidaijena (29th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I would tend to agree with Star Mariner there.

What I've learned about "twin flames" that it's a rather sinister idea which promotes toxic relationships with disordered individuals...
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Star Mariner (here)
    Just to put in, what aligns with my spiritual awareness to date, and from everything I've learned of the spirit realm, there are no twin flames. Every soul - literally every fragment of soul - has unique properties and characteristics. No two are identical. It would not make sense anyway. To create something that had an exact duplicate would eliminate the one fundamental essence that defines us and with which all souls are imbued: individuality.

What there are, however, are of course soul mates. These are souls that have been entwined since the very beginning. Not always do they incarnate together - they have each their own individual journeys. But their destinies are energetically and karmically bound, and the love they share is eternal. Every soul that exists has a soul mate.
    agree with you.

One of our chanyuan members tells me that twin falmes are one to one love. but in order to perfect our soul, we need to learn from Jesus or Buddha to love more people. This is also called our karma. Meeting more different people, we may have different feelings.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,058 times in 10,080 posts

You know what's funny is we have a tendency to marry those that look like ourselves

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), xidaijena (29th August 2021)

30. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bluegreen (here)
    You know what's funny is we have a tendency to marry those that look like ourselves

we called it as couple face. like my husband and me...lol

but the truth is, we are only presnet lovers.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Agape (6th September 2021), atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Bluegreen (29th August 2021), Harmony (3rd September 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (29th August 2021), Michi (29th August 2021)

32. Link to Post #57
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Me and my wife are very similar in face etc too, a lot of people think we are brothers, I really like Budda for me he seems more real then the Jesus history.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), xidaijena (3rd September 2021)

34. Link to Post #58
    Brazil Avalon Member
    Language
    Portuguese
    Thanks

Our lastvideo is the kind of video more extra dimension in visuals,calm and good to watch when u guys gonna sleep, for astral projection the visuals and music I think is great but I really appreciate your opinion , tell us what u guys feel:

About astral projection I feel there is a misunderstanding, it really depends of your energy where are u going, some travel can be very uplifting and others can be kind of traumatic but anyway is about experience, could u guys tell us your last astral travel here?

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atmagaia For This Post:

DeDukshyn (3rd September 2021), ExomatrixTV (3rd September 2021), Gracy (3rd September 2021), Icare (4th September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Tintin (3rd September 2021)

36. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I like your posts and I do use binaural beats from time to time for meditation etc.

Maybe one single dedicated thread for your posts would be best? Whenever you post new content on such a thread, it would show in the new posts thread the same way, and it would keep all your posts together in an easily accessible way.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 3rd September 2021 at 06:27.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

atmagaia (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Tintin (3rd September 2021)

38. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,438 times in 8,540 posts

I think I see it different ...

The twin flame is the Christ and the Lucifer ... The spiritual and the physical ... think about it, or rather ... meditate on it.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Harmony (3rd September 2021), Pam (3rd September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (3rd September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 3 13 LastLast