Thread: Upcoming Oracle Girl (Jaqueline Hobbs) Events

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

Default Upcoming Oracle Girl (Jaqueline Hobbs) Events

This thread is for the purpose of alerting the forum to upcoming Oracle Girl events and also for leaving feedback, post experience, and for asking questions of others who are familiar with OG's work etc.

https://www.oraclegirl.org/who-i-am

"Beginnings.
    My name is Jacqueline. You could say that I am from the future and that you called me here. I am the part of you which is able to seed new realities, purifies, and obeys nature’s principles. I am one of a group of 6 and I knew that I would come here. I was born, just south of London, in 1971, and I had my abilities from the beginning. All I had to do was embody them. For the first half of my life I was supposed to stay largely hidden. During this time I lived mostly in Asia in China, Tibet and India. I used my abilities discretely from a young age; worked in education and business; also gaining a PhD on calendars and nature time.

The 6.
    My abilities are anchored by 6 beings, all of whom are alive and on Earth today. One of them is a child, recently born. Another is a Tibetan oracle. We communicate with and mutually inform one another, operating as a unit. We are specially configured to make sure that humanity wakes up and any negative influences leave Earth. We constantly work behind the scenes on many world situations.

My work here.
    My look, word and touch are highly purifying. I am here to remind you about what is going on and practically assist with rebuilding your societies. I model new ways of working with the body, nature and money. I am not political, religious or spiritual in any way. I am purely a self-informing, highly creative being. I have no beliefs, knowledge, paths or practices - nor do I represent anyone."

Click image for larger version

Name:	ORA_0096_pp.jpeg
Views:	49
Size:	382.2 KB
ID:	47258

(all events by donation, or else a minimum of $5. If you can't pay, don't. )

Upcoming events:

"Higher levels intensive. What really is "living in community"? What do the indigenous prophecies say the "new world" will look like? Generate the frequencies of successful togetherness and align yourself with the principles of nature wherever you are. Live and act at the level of dreaming rather than visioning - and understand the difference. And succeed in both the new and the old worlds without selling your soul.""

https://www.oraclegirl.org/events/20...vS2Y6f-_572Ez8

And also, today in 11/2hrs from now:

"Personal purifications. Physically re-enter this reality at a new much higher frequency minus the slave self. Embody your own purity, automatically shedding the identities, family patterns and personal issues controlling you, your loved ones, and your family line."

https://www.oraclegirl.org/events/20...ep-clean-group

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Eva2 (20th August 2021), Mare (21st August 2021), Mike Gorman (5th September 2021), Savannah (21st August 2021), selinam (21st August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Upcoming Oracle Girl (Jaqueline Hobbs) Events

This starts in just under 4 hours today if anyone feels to take part and join along with myself.

"Personal purifications. Physically re-enter this reality at a new much higher frequency minus the slave self. Embody your own purity, automatically shedding the identities, family patterns and personal issues controlling you, your loved ones, and your family line.

When & what happens.

You receive a purification via your own source connection, also a purification track afterwards. Even if you are busy or sleeping at the time, the purification will still happen so do sign up.

No live link. All day Weds & Sats, 00:00-11:59 (BST).

Check the start time here: Date/time calculator.

Last sign-up: 12 noon (BST) on the day. If you join after 12 noon, you will be in the next Reboot group.

On the day, hydrate well in the way that works best for you. Later you may feel tired. Allow plenty of time for rest / reflection and try to have an early night.

You will receive your track and transcript links via email by the end of the day (BST)."

https://www.oraclegirl.org/events/20...ep-clean-group

Cost is $5 and you take part from wherever you are.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Eva2 (3rd September 2021), Mare (5th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just found this lovely clarification of how to clearly express one's focus/intent for a session:

"Specific focus.

Materialising new realities.

What is it for?
    Your specific focus is to take healthy control of your life and bring about real change. You can name what you want to achieve, embody and transmute in yourself; or who and / or what you want to see change; and how you would like that to happen. You can also name someone or something else to bring about change there.

Where?
    You can add a specific focus to any event you join including your Reboot group.

Key points.
    Your specific focus leads your purification. It is always fulfilled but maybe not how you expect or in the form that you asked for.

It operates at the cumulative power of the purification space. That’s the combined strength of the number of people operating at this frequency, including in the events I offer.

First you purify, then your family line. Then others physically around you; the collective; and the frequencies of the place where you were born.

You always purify in the area of greatest need first. So don’t worry about getting your specific focus “wrong” or not knowing what to put. Your self healing ability knows what to do, whether you know what that is or not.

What to put in the box.

1) WHO IT’S FOR

Choose one of:

Yourself or someone else (living or dead)

A country, leader or politician; a global, local or environmental issue

A baby, child or teenager; any family unit; an animal or pet

A house, flat or place of living; an estate, garden or piece of land

A business, team, unit or organisation

An education or community project

2) PURPOSE

Put one of these or both:

What needs to materialise. Include current projects, wishes or certain qualities.

What needs to change or disappear. You can add in any physical, emotional, mental, spiritual or work / financial issue.

3) OR LEAVE IT BLANK

In which case, the purification will go to the person signing up and their area of greatest need.

How to write it.

You can write one long paragraph or make a list. Keep it simple. You need only give the main points. Your source connection knows what to do!

“Even writing that specific focus out, i feel my energy shift, and my heart open.
    — Anon

Adding yourself.

Add yourself first, then others. Once you are more free of the slave self, then others are able to purify. In the end you will clean up your whole family line and ancestors. Then the purification will move into the collective and finally the place where you were born.

You can join as much as you wish. There’s no limit on how much you do with me; just go with your feeling.

Add your children after 2 months. If you clean up yourself first, your children clean up automatically.

Add your parents after 6 months. This will lighten your own burden substantially and you will realise that up to 90% of your issues were never yours.

Adding someone else.

The genuine wish to help is the first step. Particularly in difficult situations, getting someone good quality help, and the help they really need, is important. It is not wrong to help. It is how you help which is the issue. The point is to not get involved yourself, carry or become entangled with their patterns.

You do not need to ask someone’s permission. It’s not like therapy. The purity aspect of the person’s own source connection decides. If it’s not right, nothing happens.

If your concern is misplaced, the purification goes elsewhere. It will go somewhere or to someone else, wherever it is most needed.

Put someone in for the time you feel they need the help. After a while, you can take them out again.

You always purify, regardless of who you put in. After that, the purification goes where it is most needed, including in relation to the others named.

Later you will likely want to put more people into the space. It’s because your ability to purify others is growing more powerful.

More:

Businesses & policy units

Children & young adults"

https://www.oraclegirl.org/specific-focus
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 5th September 2021 at 00:04.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Eva2 (5th September 2021), meat suit (5th September 2021), Mike Gorman (5th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,983 times in 1,749 posts

There are many people who have not developed a sense of their placing in this world, who have been swept along with the latent authoritarianism of our society; we are presented to School and trained to comply with authority each day until we are unable to define who we are to ourselves, only in relation to the edifice/presence of authoritarian systems (and how much value you represent to these systems). Those of us who resisted, and vigorously understood the substance of our own being were often labelled as being 'wicked' or became the 'naughty boys and girls' but some of our number distil this essence into a very potent, life essence, we are the self actualising people: I think this girl (woman) is such a person, she has a certain style I recognise very clearly, that certainty of who she is, however I also sense a certain gamesmanship at play here, we have the messianic intention, we have the unequivocal acceptance of who she states she is, accept this or move along. Payment for wisdom, payment for liberation and 'purification', well I do not deny that Quid Pro Quo is the fulcrum of our human society, however, Caveat Emptor is another valuable piece of ancient advice.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), BoR (7th September 2021), meat suit (5th September 2021), Peace in Oz (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    There are many people who have not developed a sense of their placing in this world, who have been swept along with the latent authoritarianism of our society; we are presented to School and trained to comply with authority each day until we are unable to define who we are to ourselves, only in relation to the edifice/presence of authoritarian systems (and how much value you represent to these systems). Those of us who resisted, and vigorously understood the substance of our own being were often labelled as being 'wicked' or became the 'naughty boys and girls' but some of our number distil this essence into a very potent, life essence, we are the self actualising people: I think this girl (woman) is such a person, she has a certain style I recognise very clearly, that certainty of who she is, however I also sense a certain gamesmanship at play here, we have the messianic intention, we have the unequivocal acceptance of who she states she is, accept this or move along. Payment for wisdom, payment for liberation and 'purification', well I do not deny that Quid Pro Quo is the fulcrum of our human society, however, Caveat Emptor is another valuable piece of ancient advice.
    Mike, thank you for your very astute observations and you may very well be right....
    If I could just mention a couple of things.

You can pay nothing if you desire, and still receive the 'goods'...
    Also, i understood that the money goes to furthering the ... 'mission'? She has not yet struck me as one who highly values material wealth; when i see the images i just don't get that from her and certainly the way she talks supports this impression..

I also have not had the sense of any 'gamesmanship' in play; to the contrary she seems to take what she does extremely seriously.

The part of your quote that I've bolded reminds me of this very wonderful piece: (which I've posted here before). have you seen it? I love it.

I do feel the scale of what she is ... enabling? facilitating? ... is definitely a planetary level one. I haven't felt any messianic type vibes from her (she lives hidden? away somewhere, not publicly known where) but then again I haven't engaged with her material at a question/answer level. It is my sense that it is my own greater self which does all the work, not her.

My *&^%meter, i like to think, has become fairly well calibrated as I mature in these latter years but of course i could be wrong. So far, this past year, nothing has signalled a warning to me. In fact quite the opposite: I've experienced within my own life what she has promised and I have at least 2 personal friends who have also attested the same experience. Myself, I've only taken part in about 5 sessions over 12 months. So you can see, it hasn't taken much at all to galvanise great change in my life and experience of myself.

Thanks again for your input, much valued and appreciated.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), Eva2 (7th September 2021), Mare (5th September 2021), meat suit (5th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Agree Tracie - I was curious when I signed onto OG sessions about 14 months ago and wasn't sure what to, if anything, expect but I'm nosey and open to just about anything. From the first session I was on board after a a very strong and unusual reaction and these experiences have been consistent since then. For me, this has been quite the (often rough) ride but I feel an overall "change" (on a number of levels) which is difficult to explain. The session on Sept. 6 was very strong and felt like a mac truck hit me on an energetic level. I was staggering about "feeling" a lot of surges/rushes running through my body and a strong pumping sensation - my mind was in a strange, woozey place too. I'm actually still experiencing these feelings now at a more subdued level. I'm not sure how to understand all this but do feel confident that whatever I'm experiencing is something positive. There's lots more to be said here and maybe its not for everyone but based on how its affecting me, I am indeed impressed with what OG is sharing. I introduced a rather skeptical friend to her "work" and she too was blown away by her initial experience and is now a committed participant in her sessions. I really liked the violin and strings analogy she gave during her presentation some days ago, describing the difference between vibration and frequency. It was very simple but (for me) it really cleared away the confusion on my understanding of this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Mare (9th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

I have been reading that people who experience the purification space have energetic changes. Have the results been observable as "mundane" changes? Meaning... relationship, health, livelihood experiences.

The only long interaction I have had with "her work" was buying a video about the death space.

There is a channel Paul Selig and when he speaks for the Guides, people feel an energetic initiation.

Not every avenue is for every one. I use my own means to purify and I have personally felt I am surrounded by a benign and loving force.

IMO we all are being pushed to let go of our holdings of pain.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Mare (9th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread