Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,693 times in 20,824 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock with Corey Goode at The Ascension Summit 2021

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Note that that interview is from 2017.

I thought that is obvious to all ... does not take much effort to figure that out.

Am almost certain that lot of new Project Avalon members are not aware of Bill Rayan vs Corey Goode ... and may have seen some fragments & snippets ... that is why I decided to promote the videos again so that people can hear the bigger picture "from the horse's mouth" so to speak

• Corey Goode "Responds" to Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan Smear Campaign - Civil War in Ufology?

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2021 at 23:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th August 2021), Inversion (24th August 2021), Kryztian (26th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Not necessarily obvious to all sadly, as not everyone follows Dark Journalist... and not everyone reading the forum is a member, and so may be somewhat new to all of this info.
    It's always advisable & courteous to include the dates., imho.
    Many will assume that whatever is being posted now, is always going to be current news, and can be frustrated when they find out it's years old.

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Note that that interview is from 2017.
    I thought that is obvious to all ... does not take much effort to figure that out.
    • Corey Goode "Responds" to Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan Smear Campaign - Civil War in Ufology?
    Am almost certain that lot of new Project Avalon members are not aware of Bill Rayan vs Corey Goode ... and may have seen some fragments & snippets ... that is why I decided to promote the videos again so that people can hear the bigger picture "from the horse's mouth" so to speak
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd August 2021 at 23:31.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th August 2021), Inversion (24th August 2021), Kryztian (26th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (26th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

Wow this is the first time I heard about this video. Has Bill given a response to it?

I was skeptical and wanted to hear directly from Corey when he was a member here. His own words betrayed him in this video. I can verify this from Coreys old Avalon posts and what he said about never hearing about Blue Avians in front of an LA crowd but in fact he did hear about them from me because I directly alerted Corey about a book from Bonnie Meyer and Eric a large Blue Avian that was the pilot of the Freedom Ship. No surprise that Corey didnt conference call any Avalon Member or Bill for this video. Sorry if this is off topic but the video link above reminded me.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (27th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th August 2021), Inversion (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

You may be interested in post #29 & post #25. Apologies for being vague. {It’s in the Member’s Only thread.}
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 24th August 2021 at 06:26.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (24th August 2021), Inversion (24th August 2021), mojo (24th August 2021), mountain_jim (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), skogvokter (25th August 2021), Snoweagle (26th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Bottom line in this whole saga is the controllers Do want information on the SSP coming out , but slanted with lies which serve their agenda...

So behind the scenes they will be pulling strings to get Goode a large audience ... Gaia has half a million subscribers ! perhaps 3M viewers . Gaia dominate the whole disclosure/ET/UFO/SSP audience , and they are being fed lies about Good ET's and a Galactic Council who want to welcome humanity as a member ...And millions are now anticipating the release of advanced tech which will transform society ...

The malevolent ET's WILL land offering this advanced tech to save us from global warming and other problems , and humanity will be enthralled with the idea of us becoming an advanced civilization , and fall right into the trap of letting the same ET's , who have always secretly controlled us , openly control our society ....

Goode , Wilcox , Simon Parkes , Alex Collier and the rest DO BELIEVE IN THEIR MISSION ... They have to , to be motivated , and be convincing to others ... The ET's behind this can abduct anyone and mind control them ! ... They've been doing this to humans for thousands of years ...

So they do have a tight control on everything , and humanity is showing no signs of seeing through the lies !

10. Link to Post #46
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    You may be interested in post #29 & post #25. Apologies for being vague. {It’s in the Member’s Only thread.}

amazing private videos ... am really impressed
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Inversion (24th August 2021), pabranno (24th August 2021), RunningDeer (24th August 2021), Snoweagle (26th August 2021)

12. Link to Post #47
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Wow this is the first time I heard about this video. Has Bill given a response to it?

I was skeptical and wanted to hear directly from Corey when he was a member here. His own words betrayed him in this video. I can verify this from Coreys old Avalon posts and what he said about never hearing about Blue Avians in front of an LA crowd but in fact he did hear about them from me because I directly alerted Corey about a book from Bonnie Meyer and Eric a large Blue Avian that was the pilot of the Freedom Ship. No surprise that Corey didnt conference call any Avalon Member or Bill for this video. Sorry if this is off topic but the video link above reminded me.

Hi mojo, I've seen your Avalon posts saying Corey heard about Bonnie's blue birds because you directed him to your Bonnie Meyer thread. Do you still have a copy of the message you sent Corey.

It would be very helpful to show the date of your correspondence against the date of one of Corey's interviews where he claims to know nothing about Meyer.

Having another proof of a big fat public lie - to go with all the others - would be great.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Bluegreen (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Kryztian (26th August 2021), mojo (26th August 2021), mountain_jim (26th August 2021), pabranno (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021), skogvokter (27th August 2021), Snoweagle (26th August 2021), Wind (29th August 2021)

14. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Hi Gemma13, What correspondence that I had with Corey was all public on the Forum. It was in one of the early threads when Corey was a member here. I wish I knew the dates to help you find that thread if it even still exists on the forum. Also I heard Corey specifically say he never heard of Blue Avians after that on a public video where he and David Wilcox were speaking at an LA outdoor event. It was an outdoor event on UFOs etc.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Bluegreen (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Gemma13 (29th August 2021), Inversion (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021), Wind (29th August 2021)

16. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member Bluegreen's Avatar
    Language
    ¿
    Thanks
    Thanked 52,169 times in 10,102 posts

During the course of transcribing Corey Goode's initial PA interview (with Christine) we corresponded frequently, mostly about stuff I couldn't hear, etc, but also about other stuff, and got a bit chatty. I wouldn't reproduce another's PM, but I do feel I can partially quote Mr Goode, as well as myself.
    ___

Nov 16, 2014

Hi GoodETxSG,

As I was typing up this interview, I was reminded of the research presented in "The Wes Penre Papers." In '11 and '12, Mr. Penre was associating with and writing about a group of "rogue physicists and astronomers" calling themselves the Life-Physics Group of California, led by a mysterious Dr. Borden (since deceased). They were studying the Universe, which they called the Multiverse or Unum, and based a large part of their research on remote viewing. They also reported going to large scale UN type meetings where humans and different ETs were present. Does this mean anything to you?

I am assuming you are familiar with this research, and perhaps I shouldn't.
    http://www.wespenre.com/site-map.htm

Bluegreen
    ___

(Same day)

"Thank you. No, I am not familiar with this work (Or group of scientists). I will look into it though. Thank you for your email. I appreciate it. I will look into their material and appreciate the link so I don't have to chase it down on the Internet. GoodETxSG"
    Last edited by Bluegreen; 27th August 2021 at 00:10.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bluegreen For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Gemma13 (29th August 2021), Inversion (26th August 2021), mojo (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021)

18. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Hi Gemma, Wow I just went through a number of my old posts wow there's a lot... I dont know what happened to the old Corey Goode thread. I did find this post made in 2015 in the Simon Parkes thread about Blue Avians but I could not find my communication with Corey sorry...

Quote Bonnie Meyer a contactee in the 70s claims meeting the Captain of a large UFO craft that had a bird-like appearance , he was blue, tall 6 foot bi-pedal and bird like. The Blue Avians are not a recent phenomenon from the Corey GoodET testimony. Ancient petroglyphs depict bird like men and indigenous tribes of America have spoken about them. The Sargent Clifford Stone testimony mentions over 50 species identified from the U.S. crash retrieval program in the 70s.
    Most agree there is a variety of life in the cosmos so we can't discount having bird-like ones.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th August 2021), Bluegreen (26th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), Gemma13 (29th August 2021), Inversion (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (26th August 2021)

20. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tracie (Bodhicee) (here)
    Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    David's comedy routine took up too much time in the video. This was in his book Awakening in the Dream. A telepathic voice told him to wear more blue because it suits him well P474. His interpretation of that was he should spend more time with his higher chakras like blue and indigo by being meditative and tuned into universal energy P475.

Attachment 47281
    hahahaha say no more. case closed .

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by BrotherWayne (here)
    Hey, you and Kerry rode off the back of his early successes! Gotta give him some credit.
    i doubt Bill needs to ride on anyone's back. I doubt you understand what you are talking about. Sorry.
    No. Once they saw his numbers and his draw, they were eager to have him on their platform, as well as all the other charlatans that they promoted over the years. Corey Goode tried to just duplicate and tap into and audience because he saw it with all the other people simply making stories up about this niche and people loved it! And yes, they still do.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021)

22. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,529 times in 32,788 posts

i doubt Bill needs to ride on anyone's back. I doubt you understand what you are talking about. Sorry.
    No. Once they saw his numbers and his draw, they were eager to have him on their platform, as well as all the other charlatans that they promoted over the years.
    Wow. Please say more!

In response to your "once they saw his numbers and his draw" comment, that's not correct.

David Wilcock reached out to us (in fact, to me personally) after I'd posted an update from 'Henry Deacon' which was in agreement with something David had stated earlier on his own blog.

Some advice
    : you might try asking me questions about Camelot's history, instead of somehow thinking you know best. It's possible that you may not.

In my post #12 on the interesting thread Discussion on the reliability of alternative media sources and personas, I list every one of Camelot's early interviewees and specify which I feel were unreliable or fraudulent. (Not many, but some.) If you're truly interested in learning more, you might find that useful to read.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th August 2021 at 18:25.

23. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (30th August 2021), Andrew_K (4th September 2021), BoR (29th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021), kudzy (29th August 2021), Merkaba360 (30th August 2021), mojo (29th August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), RunningDeer (29th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (13th September 2021), TomKat (30th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd September 2021), Yoda (29th August 2021)

24. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

I am writing this as I bet Teresa will never find it...

Teresa, I came to Avalon after my own research culminating in my own experiences... In those experiences, I met some beings, and they were of many different forms. One was blue, and I did meet a being that went by the name "Neuay"... I am guessing at the spelling, but the name essentially way New Way... That was the name given to me. It wasn't until later that I met "Neuay".. Prior to that, I was somehow transported into a craft, whether physically or via dream manipulation, and that was where I saw a group of beings all standing together. The color of their skin was blue like those on Avatar.

I cannot say if this was some brain manipulation or some psyop... But what truly upset me about CG and the whole fiasco, was the beauty of the things I was allowed to experience.. And what a joke he was making of these blue beings...

So what I am saying was, no matter what my experiences were? What he did was truly unforgivable, especially to those like me who have had experiences, and were seeking truthful answers...

Sorry this is "off topic" but it relates to Corey Goode, and why many in the community have issues with him.. We are the community seeking truth, and what he does is very sad, and so very wrong in my opinion. Dismissing accounts, due to secret handshakes or signals is a joke as well, that is like saying that every human says "What's Up" hahaha
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 30th August 2021 at 17:15.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Bluegreen (30th August 2021), Delight (30th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021), Inversion (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), RunningDeer (30th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (2nd September 2021)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

No. Once they saw his numbers and his draw, they were eager to have him on their platform, as well as all the other charlatans that they promoted over the years.
    Wow. Please say more!

In response to your "once they saw his numbers and his draw" comment, that's not correct.

David Wilcock reached out to us (in fact, to me personally) after I'd posted an update from 'Henry Deacon' which was in agreement with something David had stated earlier on his own blog.

Some advice
    : you might try asking me questions about Camelot's history, instead of somehow thinking you know best. It's possible that you may not.

In my post #12 on the interesting thread Discussion on the reliability of alternative media sources and personas, I list every one of Camelot's early interviewees and specify which I feel were unreliable or fraudulent. (Not many, but some.) If you're truly interested in learning more, you might find that useful to read.
    Oh god! What did Alfred Lambermont Webre do?!??!?! I thought he was a good guy!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (30th August 2021)

28. Link to Post #55
    Language
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: David Wilcock with Corey Goode at The Ascension Summit 2021

• Stunning 1981 Law of One Prophecy Unsealed by Current Events: What Comes Next?

Interesting, maybe he red this Project Avalon Forum Thread ... then decided to talk about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3