Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: David Wilcock with Corey Goode at The Ascension Summit 2021

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock with Corey Goode at The Ascension Summit 2021

Quote Posted by BrotherWayne (here)
    Hey, you and Kerry rode off the back of his early successes! Gotta give him some credit.
    I feel you have missed quite a bit of work that both Bill and Kerry have done. As if you had seen it, you would recognize that they indeed created their own following and truth outlet, and David both appeared and rapidly disappeared, as soon as he felt he had gathered enough "Insiders" and material to go on his own and become his own name, outside of "Ancient Aliens"... Enter Pete Peterson, and CG. I believe he data mined them, nothing more.

I believe that you have that backwards...

I listened to this video, and it sounded like nothing more than what he usually gives... Motivational speaking, convincing everyone they have all kinds of power, using accents that are not his native tongue, singing, etc. All showmanship, no actual content... He is selling a dream he wants everyone to buy into... It's a pitiful video actually.

He was all over the board, dragging anything and everything into the presentation that he could, to find at least something that appeals to everyone. Religion, Ancient texts, books, religion, cult information, Ascention, the UFO community, technology, CoVid, saying "HE NEEDS" people on the ground to save the world "With Him". (His ego is truly beyond compare... ) Then suggested they should be with him, "Rather than filming a woman down on the ground choking on blood, with their phones."... Enter dramatic scenerio here...

This guy has sunk to a new low...
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 23rd August 2021 at 01:44.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Axman (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Brigantia (23rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), graciousb (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member pabranno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,750 times in 320 posts

As a follower for many years, including the Camelot days,
    Brother Wayne you really do not understand.
    But you’re earnest and enthusiastic.. I really respect that.
    Do read the Wilcox threads as suggested.
    If you sincerely invest in the research, you may find yourself apologizing to Bill….
    You’ve got a good head on your shoulders….
    Use it well, Friend!

Look forward to that apology😉
    Pamela

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to pabranno For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2021), Axman (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), BrotherWayne (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes. Bill should honor the work that David Brought to the table. Did he get way off? Yes! Again, I said early work.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

pabranno (23rd August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

Quote Posted by Kryztian (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Hey, you and Kerry rode off the back of his early successes! Gotta give him some credit.
    Actually, no — he rode off the back of ours.
    That is the truth. Project Camelot with Bill and Kerry was a huge internet sensation that dwarfed Wilcock. He tagged along on a few interviews and was mostly an annoying parasitic presence.

When parasites can no longer find a healthy body to drain energy from, they will make do with a putrid decaying corpse, and that corpse now would be Corey Goode. One must ask, what person interested in truth, genuine spirituality, and helping fellow humans, would hitch their wagon to Corey Goode, especially now, that the world has truly seen what a sociopathic, lying, cruel and destructive being Goode is?

Hopefully, parasite and corpse will dessicate together, and be forever forgotten, except in historical records of fakes, frauds and charlatans.
    I think this pretty much nails it. For what it's worth, I don't think David is completely calculating and unauthentic. Not sure about Corey. I think David is tragically driven by ego and ambition. Yep.

Back when I listened to him, in about 2009 (and I was actually sold on his hopium) , I went to a conference of his in London. It was revealed to me then just how much ego the guy has but it took me a few more years of failed predictions and weird talk for the penny to fully drop.

He had a whole section devoted to his songs and his singing and he quite obviously believed that he was imparting us all with divine energy and divine revelations through his beautiful music. The songs, and his singing, unfortunately were singularly flipping awful. Just, AWFUL.

Not to want to speak big of myself but back then I'd just come to the end of a 4 year period of touring and recording as a professional musician. I think I have a pretty good sense of talent and dedication when I see it and David this was NOT it. He came across to me like something of a 14 year old who genuinely believes they can just step up on a stage and impress everyone with their mighty talents and originality when they really haven't put much time or effort in, they are only really in it to impress, and the results are just painful for everyone. It was so, so painful.

Oh and then he had his Mum playing keyboard for him and when she suggested a couple of things on stage he got really quite angry. Ha! His show and all.

Then there was the part where he had everyone stand in a line who wanted to to be gifted with his divine energy that he was dishing out into people's chests via his holy right hand. I'm not joking.

An ego out of control causes massively ridiculous behaviour and immense cognitive dissonance. Just watch him go. I believe he believed every word he said and every line be sang. Amazing 🙂
    Last edited by Apulu; 23rd August 2021 at 10:17.

8. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2021), Axman (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Brigantia (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), Journeyman (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2021), Matthew (23rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

I believe in the 90s, he predicted that we would evolve and our heads would actually enlarge and stuff. Seems his prediction was true for him. lol

Do you think he gets much hate in public? Not sure if his audience is big enough to get recognized much in public and get dirty looks or a few mean words.

What about his wife? Geez. Is she in on it too or is she completely taken over by Davids Mojo? lol I can't imagine her being able to avoid/overlook all of the cringe over the last few years.

Please remove the pic if its not allowed for some reason. But I thought the image would bring the pain to a whole new level Not to be petty, but god those two guys hair makes it even worse for me. Maybe its a perfect fit for them. 'Slick' definitely seems to be one of the subliminal symbols im getting from that.

They were on with Jenny McCarthy. Geez, So tempting to watch for entertainment. NO I Cant! But just a little peek-a-boo. No, I really shouldnt....errrr@#^#$^ I kinda liked Jenny's fun crazy personality way back when, even if a bit annoying. Not sure what she is like these days, but I feel someone should get her up to speed on those 2 dudes lowering her status.

Edit: Ok so i just took a peek to see what she is like. David just mentioned the benefits of his 180 IQ. lmao. I need to go destroy a pinata or somethign right now.
    I have no words. His ego totally KO'd him. Cuz a pure scammer should be clever enough not to lie so ridculously, its not good for business.

Last edited by Merkaba360; 23rd August 2021 at 11:56.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2021), Axman (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), skogvokter (25th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

If it weren’t for the interview by Project Camelot I would probably never have heard about him. It is exactly the opposite.

So Bill, you’re to blame for this 😂.

Just kidding... Actually, I do suspect it was Kerry who suggested interviewing him. I also remember Bill saying during the second round table discussion video the 2012 instant ascension was nonsense. Kerry disagreed.

But practically nobody knew David before Project Camelot.

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2021), Axman (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), skogvokter (25th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Quote Posted by BoR (here)
    If it weren’t for the interview by Project Camelot I would probably never have heard about him. It is exactly the opposite.

Just kidding... Actually, I do suspect it was Kerry who suggested interviewing him. I also remember Bill saying during the second round table discussion video the 2012 instant ascension was nonsense. Kerry disagreed.

Yea, David was slowly growing in the early years as the internet was developing. I mean you tube started in 2005 I believe. FB too? Project Camelot offered something totally new (2007 ish?) and thus was a quick rise past David. All those conferences and books and hanging around the others i guess helped lift him up.

I had a temporary Kundalini experience. If that was permanent, I guess I could call that an ascension. My perception was dramatically different. It happened in a few seconds. I guess it depends what ascension is. And you are probably referring to a worldwide one, which makes sense. Individuals would be kicking off awakenings , which would trigger more and more. IT could accelerate like a paradigm shift, but not instant.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Axman (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), mountain_jim (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), skogvokter (25th August 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member Alpha141's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,651 times in 272 posts

Man,

2008-9...was such an innocent, raw, exciting and really invigorating era....Its really hard to believe now so many years ago. And, all the craziness that has gone on since....That early PC stuff was so complementary to everything going on. Esp me to get up to speed. So, always grateful to you Bill and Kerry for that part of my own journey. T

This might be a cool story for many of you all. On a whole other layer with all this stuff. I had this issue in Sept 2016. Where i went to a Contactee group in my city. Where, i went and was triggered to do this activation for this girl in public. She has a real big pleiadian aspect on the soul level and was time to get some upgrades. If you know what healing is like its a bit risky being in super high freq. Only to be done via your own safe protected space etc. So it was quite risky and i knew it would be tough to even enter the venue. I was 51% enter 49% avoid lol...

Long story short. There was this guy there. Who was trying to get into my field from the get go. When i was in the activation state just from meeting this girl etc. It triggered me to go into high freq. He had been into the stuff this thread is about in a pretty big way. Some dormant programs in him relative to that were triggered in the high freq field created by me and this meeting with this other woman. Etheric implants in him were activated from the energy etc. That then were really targeting my 3rd eye mid activation. You can get migraines from attacks like that and other things. He was like a dormant agent there to derail this sort of real positive thing from happening. And, it was very powerful. I do alot in that field. Alot stronger now etc. But year was really fascinating to experience. As you know, experience is key to wisdom.

I just share this as this sort of stuff can happen alot. Beyond these guys. I am not hear to purely add to the paint against them. I am sure they were just a Trojan horse to other variables hijacking their stuff or in partnership with it. The total distortion that has been created by some things that have gone on etc...its like criminality. That energy locks down the grid of cities on the Earth. This metaphor is to derail the high freq of the conferences etc so the metaphor of my experience occurs. That's why at events some people flip out etc. I am sure you veterans here are masters at seeing the consistent drama that occurs when harmony is seemingly everyone's intent. Like provocateurs in rallies and marches. As, this stuff is very pervasive into people's energy fields. Most don't heal or have an form of energy hygiene at all etc. Let alone the psychic defense to master their emotions being manipulated. Or healing talents to recover without practitioner help. If the practitioners are up to it also. Lymphatic drainage massage is one good way to recover and be proactive. Epson / Himalaya salt baths (cup of each) are a good way to clear your field proactively also which i highly recommend.

So, i am just saying that to not 100% all and only these guys. But, in this instance it was definitely inserted relative to their stuff and like i said i have no doubt it wasn't just this one guy like this in my city. Many all over the world in other group situations to derail stuff like this etc. Its just a whole other layer going on guys that few appreciate. And, i would say more in most people in many other ways now. Hence, you see how unable people seem to be able to process stuff. This sort of influence can be at play in public. It is much needed to be known.

Cheers all
    "Fraud and Falsehood Dread Investigation. Truth Invites It' - Thomas Cooper -
    My website latest creations - http://www.servantoftruth.org

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alpha141 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Quote Posted by Merkaba360 (here)
    Quote Posted by BoR (here)

Yea, David was slowly growing in the early years as the internet was developing. I mean you tube started in 2005 I believe. FB too? Project Camelot offered something totally new (2007 ish?) and thus was a quick rise past David. All those conferences and books and hanging around the others i guess helped lift him up.

I had a temporary Kundalini experience. If that was permanent, I guess I could call that an ascension. My perception was dramatically different. It happened in a few seconds. I guess it depends what ascension is. And you are probably referring to a worldwide one, which makes sense. Individuals would be kicking off awakenings , which would trigger more and more. IT could accelerate like a paradigm shift, but not instant.
    Yes, that was what David was saying, that on the exact day of 21st of December 2012 everyone who was at least 50% positive would go to 4th density Earth, which would be 100% more harmonious than the world was ‘now’ .

I have also had profound experiences, where I felt the love of the Creator pouring through me. That was unbelievably strong and 100% pure happiness and love, nothing like the happiness you can feel during a daily state of consciousness.

I do still consider and feel there could be a rapture-like event, like the one Dolores Cannon was refering to, but I don’t believe anyone knows exactly when or how that will occur, and the ones who say they do know are charlatans, in my experience.

Edit: actually, I am more of the conviction of multiple ‘timelines’, I do think it is more complex than just two opposite ‘timelines’ or Earth splitting in two. I am also convinced (by reality shifts and Mandela effects occuring in my life) we have already shifted timelines many times already, unknowingly.
    Last edited by BoR; 23rd August 2021 at 12:29.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,210 times in 21,085 posts

So if we study the Ra-Material "Law of One" insights of Carla L. Rueckert without David Wilcock would we end up having very similar conversations about 2012 blah blah blah ??? ... or ... it is because of David mixing his own over-hyped 2012 assumptions with the 51%-49% concept.

I red the first (translated to Dutch) material of The Ra-Material in 1992-1994 and later in English again downloading it from internet then printing it all out in 1996 so when I heard anyone coming close to the same philosophies I instantly understand what they are doing to all of us and why ... including David.
    • Mind you this was a decade before "2007-ish"
    But somehow most seem to focus much more on David Wilcock instead studying all interviews with Carla L. Rueckert, Don Elkins & James Allen McCarty. ... interesting psychological (group) mechanisms at play here.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th August 2021 at 16:26.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Axman (23rd August 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), mab777 (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

Imagine if David Wilcock would be interviewed by her or visa versa that would be the day ... because she is strong enough to stand her own ground anytime anyplace.

• Carla L. Rueckert and the Law of One - Interview with Denise Wilbanks:

• Law of One Carla L. Rueckert Part 2 - Love Is A Function of Awareness- Interview by Denise Wilbanks:

HuffPo blogger Denise Wilbanks interviews Carla L. Rueckert about spirituality and the Law of One.
    • Part 01 - Update on Carla's Life
    • Part 02 - What is the Law of One?
    • Part 03 - Harvest; Working with Shadow
    • Part 04 - Graduation; The Choice
    • Part 05 - Service to Self; Indifference
    • Part 06 - The Steps of Light A
    • Part 07 - The Steps of Light B
    • Part 08 - The Importance of the Veil

I had personal contact with Carla in 2006 to do an interview with her for my "Untold Mysteries" Radio Show ... but in 2007 when it suppose to happen ... I was severely attacked in my personal life on multiple levels ... back then I was invited to speak (give a UFO lecture focused on Dutch & European Military, Police & Pilot Cases) at the UFO Conference Baja California ... all was payed ... the flight, the hotel, food for me and my girlfriend ... on one condition that I would give 50% of my revenue if I do any workshop besides the lecture.

When I worked together with Toine Trust (Coder, Writer & Researcher) who was the second guy of "UfoPlaza Netherlands" the biggest UFO Platform/Forum at the time ... Untold Mysteries became much more professional with much more own unique created content! ... Am seeking a archived snap shot on archive.org, it is tricky to find it as I used multiple servers at the time.

enclosing:
    • Keep in mind a lot of what David Wilcock based his insights from is the Ra-Material 'Law of One' he admitted multiple times.
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2021 at 16:19.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), Inversion (23rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

--o-O-o--
    --o-O-o--

'Law of One' Topics: Videos Playlist

• The Seven Densities of Consciousness // Law Of One 001:

• Interview with Jim McCarty The Scribe For The Law Of One The Ra Material:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2021 at 16:20.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,920 times in 3,469 posts

Yes. Bill should honor the work that David Brought to the table. Did he get way off? Yes! Again, I said early work.
    Brother Wayne, if someone is failing to give credit where credit is due for research in the field of ufology, it just might be you when you refer to Wilcock as a "founder of Ufology", not that you can be blamed for this if you are getting all your info from him.

Firstly, Wilcock started off talking about the subject publicly in the late 90's, about five decades after the field of ufology was born. There is a long list of ufologists from where he gets his ideas from: Stanton Friedman, Jacques Vallee, John Keel, just to name a few, not that David ever credits any of these people for their contributions.

Secondly, if David actually has contributed any original and valuable idea, I would love to hear about it and give him credit, but all I can see is that he has taken the hard work and research of other people, removed the critical thinking part, ramped up the sensationalism and realigned them on a vector vacillating between fear mongering and hope porn. If David has contributed some ideas that are uniquely his, I can only think of:

• his 1990s prediction that in the year 2000 we would all acquire the power to self heal ourselves and levitate

• his predictions circa 2010 that on December 21, 2012 we would hit the galactic plane and light would hit our pineal gland and everyone would have a psychedelic experience together

Please tell us, what original research of value has this person contributed to the world? What original and beneficial ideas has he put forward? What acts of kindness and charity has he done for the world?

I think if you looked through the David Wilcock – Proof of a Con-artist Extraordinaire thread, you would see the number is not zero, but a grossly negative number.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 23rd August 2021 at 17:28.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Andrew_K (4th September 2021), BoR (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), Franny (23rd August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

I believe in the 90s, he predicted that we would evolve and our heads would actually enlarge and stuff. Seems his prediction was true for him. lol

Do you think he gets much hate in public? Not sure if his audience is big enough to get recognized much in public and get dirty looks or a few mean words.

What about his wife? Geez. Is she in on it too or is she completely taken over by Davids Mojo? lol I can't imagine her being able to avoid/overlook all of the cringe over the last few years.

Please remove the pic if its not allowed for some reason. But I thought the image would bring the pain to a whole new level Not to be petty, but god those two guys hair makes it even worse for me. Maybe its a perfect fit for them. 'Slick' definitely seems to be one of the subliminal symbols im getting from that.

They were on with Jenny McCarthy. Geez, So tempting to watch for entertainment. NO I Cant! But just a little peek-a-boo. No, I really shouldnt....errrr@#^#$^ I kinda liked Jenny's fun crazy personality way back when, even if a bit annoying. Not sure what she is like these days, but I feel someone should get her up to speed on those 2 dudes lowering her status.

Edit: Ok so i just took a peek to see what she is like. David just mentioned the benefits of his 180 IQ. lmao. I need to go destroy a pinata or somethign right now.
    I have no words. His ego totally KO'd him. Cuz a pure scammer should be clever enough not to lie so ridculously, its not good for business.

God look at the fear in Corey's eyes... I often cover people's entire faces in photos and just look at the eyes. I really think it can say a lot. David just looks completely stoned off his face. Like, intoxicated with himself perhaps. Ok I better stop bashing these two for kicks now... Just so fascinating. I ain't infallible it has to be said 🙂🙏
    Last edited by Apulu; 23rd August 2021 at 17:37.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)
    God look at the fear in Corey's eyes... I often cover people's entire faces in photos and just look at the eyes. I really think it can say a lot. David just looks completely stoned off his face. Like, intoxicated with himself perhaps. Ok I better stop bashing these two for kicks now... Just so fascinating. I ain't infallible it has to be said 🙂🙏
    indeed ... he rarely looks relaxed or at ease ... like he is walking on eggs forever ... permanent heightened alertness ... suffering anxiety disorder of some kind ... if it is a result because of his traumatic (mind controlled?) experiences it should be healed by now ... why? ... because he is surrounded by people who care for him ... at the other hand ... if it is not, because of his past ... he is aware who he really is and acts out his role to serve whatever agenda he is part of.

cheers,
    John
    • Inside the War Between a UFO Influencer and Alien-Friendly Streaming Company
    --o-O-o--

• This is Corey Goode trying to have a genuine heartfelt smile of joy:

(He almost convinced me he is actually smiling here)
    • Is Corey Goode a Fraud?

• Corey Goode - The Rats Are Trying to Save Themselves From the Sinking Ship:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2021 at 18:37.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Apulu (23rd August 2021), Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), mab777 (23rd August 2021), Merkaba360 (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    Thanks

• Secret Space Program Spooks: Whistleblower #Fail! Dark Journalist& Bill Ryan:

Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan Speaks Out on Corey Goode Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan to the show. Ryan first hit the spotlight a decade ago with his efforts at seeking out Secret Space Program whistleblowers and having them deliver riveting information live on video along with his research partner Kerry Cassidy on the early alternative series called Project Camelot. Eventually Ryan split with Cassidy and developed his own forum of research called Project Avalon which tackles deep subject matter with an informed community. The Truth is Never Easy In this special episode, Ryan will go on the record about the details of his viral article called ‘The Truth About Corey Goode’ that is gaining rapid attention and attempts to explain and in some sense unmask the bizarre story of Corey Goode. Ryan had his own interactions with Goode before he went public and believes that his story is unreliable. Secret Space Circus 2017: The New Normal Many fact based revelations came out in the last decade about the development of a Secret Space Program including UK Hacker Gary McKinnon discovering an “Off-world Officers List” while reading classified files at NASA, for which the US Government attempted to extradite and charge him with espionage. Other analysts came forward with remarkable disclosures about missing Government funds and the outline of a completely hidden agenda. In tandem with this fascinating investigative reporting effort, a sideshow also developed with all kinds of discrediting themes, like fantasy beings and galactic ambassadors and space saviors to boot. A lot of this activity has centered around Corey Goode from Texas who claims to be a veteran insider of secret unacknowledged programs involving the military and space, but has offered zero evidence for this incredible assertion. In fact, Goode has no military record except a brief stint in the Texas State Guard, not exactly known as a hotbed of deep intelligence activity. Ryan has attempted to have Goode take a Lie-Detector test to prove some of his wild assertions or to have him regressed to find out if his memories are real, implanted or fabricated. Goode has rejected the suggestion saying that hypnotic regression is ‘invasive.’ Without these evidentiary methods being employed to verify his memories and with no evidence being presented to support his story, Goode’s account of being in a secret program appears to be falling apart. Missing Trillions: The Original Secret Space Research Mandate The original Secret Space Program Conferences organized by Global BEM, including one held in Austin Texas in 2015 and hosted by Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt, featured Former Assistant HUD Secretary Catherine Austin Fitts and Giza Death Star’s Joseph Farrell, and brought forward verifiable evidence along with informed speculation from many experts and scientists and former Government officials. The event raised the spectre of a covert effort that was draining trillions of dollars from the US budget and siphoning them into a Complex Space Endeavor for private interests. The Secret Space Program investigation took a turn for the bizarre after Gaia TV aired the Goode story even though he was completely unvetted by any journalistic standard and had absolutely no evidence to back up his assertions. It was pumped into the alt-research community by a series of TV episodes they developed for their select audience featuring Interviews with Goode by host David Wilcock. Goode claims to be an insider of various secret programs and a spokesman relaying spiritual messages from a group of alien beings. He has even developed a Comic Book Series of his ET communications with what he calls ‘a Sphere Being Alliance.’ Goode’s story not only sounded like a Sci-Fi fantasy adventure, it also created a new version of a cult- like alien called a 'Blue Avian' with blue skin and feathers. Goode’s story largely incorporated elements of many Alternative Media themes like fighting the Illuminati, Cabal tribunals, Mandela effect, Breakaway Civilization and Babylonian Magic. Respected authors like Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan were shocked to see their research shabbily recycled in a sensationalist and histrionic fashion. With all of this in mind, the question becomes: are those driving this bizarre, unverified, unvetted story about Goode being some kind of an insider in a covert program part of an effort to deflect attention away from the genuine research process underway to find where the missing trillions went that were pumped into the Secret Space Program? Ryan wonders whether all of this hyperbole being presented with no corroborating evidence is a concerted activity meant to replace legitimate inquiry with Sci-Fi adventure tales mixed with faux New Age psychobabble. You don’t want to miss this fascinating, informative and revealing Dark Journalist episode!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 24th August 2021 at 00:39.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (23rd August 2021), Inversion (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), mab777 (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,495 times in 1,695 posts

Quote Posted by Apulu (here)

David is a showman. In this image he is sporting makeup, a self tan, whitened dental implants, and highlights in his hair. (Possibly even white eyeliner inside the lower lid to give the illusion his eyes are whiter than they truly are as well, as every makeup wearing woman knows... ) Wearing what he believes is a "Professional Power Color... "(Blue) -red is also considered a "Power color"... and trying to give the illusion that he is part of a larger picture in the whole, as the Jenny Mc Carthy show is much more linked in with Hollywood than his youtube channel, website, or even Gaia was. He sees this as an opportunity, nothing more.

As far as Brother Wayne's last post.. You suggest that "Bill should honor the work that David Brought to the table. Did he get way off? Yes! Again, I said early work."

I am sorry, but David brought nothing to Camelot as far as I could tell. He was perhaps interviewed, but it was Bill and Kerry that presented whatever it is he was saying... They did HIM a favor, by putting his face into the community at that time... He gave them nothing as far as I could tell, aside from claims that Pete Peterson was some dramatic whistleblower, later proven false... And the ramblings of someone that had convinced themselves they were some prophetic person. And a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. He promoted himself, not giving Kerry and Bill anything t all, but more, using their platform as a catalyst to create a larger following in the scene, and trying to secure himself as a reputable source of information.

If you really look at the facts, you will find that Bill and Kerry decided NOT to promote Corey Goode or his stories... And David Wilcock decided to take that discarded "Informer" or "Whistleblower" (for lack of credibility) and use his showmanship to sell it, and the fantastical story he had. From that point on, it was Wilcock / Goode... And it was at that time that David Wilcock began steering from his "Cayce" material, and promoting the Law of One, and Corey Goode... Ascention, and predictions.

If you saw the Pete Peterson material as something David Brought to Camelot as a benefit, perhaps you haven't read what was found when Pete Peterson was examined in detail... It is here on Avalon.. And after the true facts came out, it was shameful and remains shameful that David Wilcock is using a now deceased, mentally instable man as a catalyst or "Whistleblower".. Certainly NOT "Vetted", as he always claims, because he wouldn't have made the cut if he had been properly examined in any way... Not only that, he collected money on behalf of helping Pete if I remember properly, and no one knows where it went. But if you look at the way Pete lived, it is obvious he certainly did not benefit from it!

So while I do not want to try to convince the world that you may be a bit mistaken , perhaps you could have another look at those videos with a new perspective as to what you believe you are truly seeing there. To Wilcock, Avalon is nothing more than the "Dark cabal" anymore. As with Corey as well.... because the members here DO seek truth... And when something is learned, we share it. And THAT damages credibility in what they are trying to accomplish. Did you know that Wilcock has security when he goes to events? Did you know he expects "Top billing" which means large payments for appearances...? This is not about truth, this is about popularity and profit for them... They are facing lawsuits, creating lawsuits because of their behaviors, not because everyone is just jealous of their success.

I am pretty sure that in an interview with Jimmy Church David at one time was quoted as saying something along the lines of, "It's entertainment dude"... While he preaches everything as truth and whistleblowers, in order to protect himself he also uses the term entertainment, so he cannot be held accountable for making false claims, just like any fictional movie you watch.

He didn't help Kerry or Bill at all. In fact I used to wonder why they even showed him in their interviews. I believe he hung around more to learn about the scene he was hoping to join into. Nothing more. And he certainly has yet to provide anything that is worthy of note. No mass arrests, no proof of anything he is saying, just throwing out words like "Vetting" sources but never stating who they are, etc. Those are pretty blanket claims. And if he wants to discredit anyone, he can merely state that he "Couldn't vet them".. People eat it up... They feel important, empowered when they otherwise would feel helpless. David is no healer, he is so massiah... If anything he turned the disclosure community, and truth community into a joke for quite some time.

Something it is still recovering from. Even Goode and Wilcock have had their differences. But they do need each other to continue to profit from such things... And what were they battling over? Who got the best billing, money, not content, they must keep the same old story going.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

BoR (23rd August 2021), Kryztian (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021), Wind (23rd August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,828 times in 1,690 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Secret Space Program Spooks: Whistleblower #Fail! Dark Journalist& Bill Ryan:
    At 50:01 into the video Bill mentioned Corey was a member of PA for two years. At 1:02:50 he talked about UFO disease. That's when someone runs out of material and starts making things up.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (23rd August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    Thanks

• Cosmic Backlash! Corey's Stories #EpicFail - Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan Part II

More Revelations From Project Avalon's Bill Ryan Including Disturbing New Evidence! Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan returns for part 2 of his in-depth interview with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt this week to discuss the details of his viral article, “The Truth About Corey Goode” which attempts to explain the bizarre story of a man who claims to be a member of Secret Unacknowledged Special Access Programs inside the military that deal with UFO and space operations, but who has offered no actual evidence for his incredible assertions.

Mind Control Entertainment: The Covert Technology Ryan explains in detail that the co-opting of genuine research into the Secret Space Program by Goode and others from legitimate UFO investigators and whistleblowers, like Dr. Joseph Farrell, Richard Dolan, Gary McKinnon, appears to be the combination of opportunist marketing gurus and low-level covert intelligence operators. He also describes a technology of mind control and consciousness hijacking revealed by whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan. Dr. Duncan gave disturbing information of a deep intelligence program that targets unstable, compromised individuals under personal and financial pressure to come forward with unverifiable information or sensationalist stories as a way to drag down UFO credibility and control the narrative around independent research that gets too close to the truth. Ryan explains that based his personal interactions with Goode and on information he gleamed by working with the testimony he gave when he first came forward publicly, that he has concluded that Goode is a prime example of this kind of insidious program that turns a human being into a manipulated puppet of a larger agenda.

Missing Trillions: Deflecting Legitimate Research Into The Secret Space Program Is the marketing enterprise circus around Goode, that includes TV show appearances with host David Wilcock (who bizarrely claims to be the reincarnation of Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce), Blue Avian Comic Books and Glitzy Event Appearances, a coordinated effort to create a bogus UFO Celebrity in order to distract from genuine investigation into the missing trillions which more reliable sources say have been pumped into a Secret Space Program?

Are all of these New Age Sci-Fi fantasies being presented as the truth, with no corroborating evidence in a concerted effort to discourage legitimate research? Fascinating, disturbing, informative and compelling, you don't want to miss this exciting Dark Journalist episode!
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd August 2021 at 22:51.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th August 2021), Inversion (24th August 2021), pabranno (23rd August 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

Note that that interview is from 2017.
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Cosmic Backlash! Corey's Stories #EpicFail - Dark Journalist & Bill Ryan Part II

More Revelations From Project Avalon's Bill Ryan Including Disturbing New Evidence! Project Avalon’s Bill Ryan returns for part 2 of his in-depth interview with Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt this week to discuss the details of his viral article, “The Truth About Corey Goode” which attempts to explain the bizarre story of a man who claims to be a member of Secret Unacknowledged Special Access Programs inside the military that deal with UFO and space operations, but who has offered no actual evidence for his incredible assertions.

Mind Control Entertainment: The Covert Technology Ryan explains in detail that the co-opting of genuine research into the Secret Space Program by Goode and others from legitimate UFO investigators and whistleblowers, like Dr. Joseph Farrell, Richard Dolan, Gary McKinnon, appears to be the combination of opportunist marketing gurus and low-level covert intelligence operators. He also describes a technology of mind control and consciousness hijacking revealed by whistleblower Dr. Robert Duncan. Dr. Duncan gave disturbing information of a deep intelligence program that targets unstable, compromised individuals under personal and financial pressure to come forward with unverifiable information or sensationalist stories as a way to drag down UFO credibility and control the narrative around independent research that gets too close to the truth. Ryan explains that based his personal interactions with Goode and on information he gleamed by working with the testimony he gave when he first came forward publicly, that he has concluded that Goode is a prime example of this kind of insidious program that turns a human being into a manipulated puppet of a larger agenda.

Missing Trillions: Deflecting Legitimate Research Into The Secret Space Program Is the marketing enterprise circus around Goode, that includes TV show appearances with host David Wilcock (who bizarrely claims to be the reincarnation of Famous Psychic Edgar Cayce), Blue Avian Comic Books and Glitzy Event Appearances, a coordinated effort to create a bogus UFO Celebrity in order to distract from genuine investigation into the missing trillions which more reliable sources say have been pumped into a Secret Space Program?

Are all of these New Age Sci-Fi fantasies being presented as the truth, with no corroborating evidence in a concerted effort to discourage legitimate research? Fascinating, disturbing, informative and compelling, you don't want to miss this exciting Dark Journalist episode!
    Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th August 2021), Inversion (24th August 2021), Kryztian (24th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast