+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Quantum mRNA vax Reversal

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks

Default Re: Quantum mRNA vax Reversal

Great spiritual method!......thank you all for your encouraging experience-feedback......helped me to "lift up".
    It feels like a powerful healing method --- maybe with a few little places for improvement:

I asked a dear friend of mine who is an experienced and highly respected shaman woman to evaluate this 'healing spell'
    from her soul-sensitive perspective.
    We found the following:
    1. it's very hard to translate the deep meaning into German --- I'm still trying
    2. with her systemic-shamanic constellation method we found an important 'missing link' that helps to keep the body-spirit-soul connection intact: the silver cord ---
    since we wouldn't want to "lift off" during the process ....... a new line needs to be inserted
    3. the sequence of "POD" and "POC" DOES make a difference.......in the instructionsheet it is being used alternately
    4. ...the Divine original blueprint cannot be/doesn't have to be 'repaired'

sooooo, I would appreciate a feedback on the following suggestion ---- maybe by trying out the different 'versions':

What is the direction of spin that is causing harmful, disruptive effects from the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine?

Reverse that spin now. Speeding it up to its maximum, optimal spin. Stabilize it at the maximum optimizing spin. Lock it in now. Make it permanent now.

[snaps fingers]

What is the direction of spin that would reverse and eliminate ALL harmful, disruptive negative effects from the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine? Spin it in that direction now. Speeding up to its maximum, optimal spin. Stabilize it at the maximum spin. Lock it in now. Make it permanent now.

[snaps fingers]

Surround that intention with a golden Arcturian dodecahedron spinning in the speed of light. And within that intention is to reverse and eliminate ALL disruptive, harmful effects from the mRNA Covid-19 vaccine. AND ((repair )) restore the Divine original blueprint. Activate, integrate, unpack now.

repair and reconnect the silver cord NOW

Actualize now, now now.

Everything that stands in the way of that, dissolve in the great Buddha spirit now. Clearing and transmuting across in all times, space, dimensions and realities. Now. Right, wrong, good and bad, all 9's, ((POC and POD)),POD and POC, shorts, boys and beyond.

[snaps fingers] [snaps fingers] [snaps fingers]

Say thank you 3 times out loud.

Thank you.
    Thank you.
    Thank you.

POD - 
Is the point of destruction immediately following whatever you decided. It’s like pulling the bottom card out of a house of cards. The whole thing falls down.

POC
 - Is the point of creation of the thoughts, feelings and emotions immediately preceding whatever you decided.

All 9 - Stands for nine layers of crap that we’re taking out. You know that somewhere in those nine layers, there’s got to be a pony because you couldn’t put that much crap in one place without having a pony in there. It’s crap that you’re generating yourself, which is the bad part. You created it, you can change it.

Shorts - Is the short version of: What’s meaningful about this? What’s meaningless about this? What’s the punishment for this? What’s the reward for this?

Boys - Stands for nucleated spheres. Have you ever been told you have to peel the layers of the onion to get to the core of an issue? Well, this is it—except it’s not an onion. It’s an energetic structure that looks like one. These are pre-verbal.

Have you ever seen one of those kids’ bubble pipes? Blow here and you create a mass of bubbles on the other end of the pipe? As you pop one bubble it fills back in. Basically these have to do with those areas of our life where we’ve tried to change something continuously with no effect. This is what keeps something repeating ad infinitum…

Beyonds - Are feelings or sensations you get that stop your heart, stop your breath, or stop your willingness to look at possibilities. It’s like when your business is in the red and you get another final notice and you say argh! You weren’t expecting that right now.

And sometimes we just say, “POD and POC it.”
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 27th August 2021 at 12:44.
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), aoibhghaire (27th August 2021), Arcturian108 (27th August 2021), Ben (27th August 2021), Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), fifi (29th August 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), Heart to heart (27th August 2021), Pam (28th August 2021), pueblo (30th August 2021), RunningDeer (27th August 2021), Stephanie (28th August 2021), wondering (28th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Well Bassplayer1, Seth and Jane Roberts were early "friends" for me in 1978.
    It was a pretty lonely road at the time.

If you are wondering what Seth would say "today", you could have a look at Elias.
    Supposedly (and I do think it is quite possible), Elias is of the same "source" so to speak as Seth.
    Some 15 years ago I went to a session in Castaic (California); it was very interesting.

Lots of free information you can find here:

https://www.eliasforum.org/

https://eliasweb.org/?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

The first one is "more complete" I think.

As Seth, Elias is very informative too. You can decide for yourself in how far there is a "connection" between the two, or not.

This info can also be put in the "channeled information" section.
    No problem to put it there.

Last edited by Johan (Keyholder); 27th August 2021 at 15:16.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), aoibhghaire (27th August 2021), Arcturian108 (27th August 2021), Ben (27th August 2021), Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), DeeMetrios (28th August 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), Heart to heart (29th August 2021), Pam (28th August 2021), Reinhard (27th August 2021), RunningDeer (27th August 2021), Stephanie (28th August 2021), wondering (28th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

The speaker said it in a very relax and soothing manner. Good feeling listening to it. But I am not vaccinated. my energetic spin is not compromise. This is suppose to be mRNA vax reversal. Everyone who has positive experience please clarify if you been vaccinated or not . Or Shall we change the title?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Ben (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), Heart to heart (29th August 2021), Pam (28th August 2021), Reinhard (30th August 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Stephanie (28th August 2021), wondering (28th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)
    The speaker said it in a very relax and soothing manner. Good feeling listening to it. But I am not vaccinated. my energetic spin is not compromise. This is suppose to be mRNA vax reversal. Everyone who has positive experience please clarify if you been vaccinated or not . Or Shall we change the title?
    I don't really think it matters whether you're jabbed or not; I'm not but I still found it beneficial.

Those of us who are around a lot of jabbed people in our daily lives might be getting some effects from the jabbed - either on an energy level, or on a physical level if there is something in the reports of shedding.
    Last edited by Brigantia; 28th August 2021 at 12:00.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Arcturian108 (28th August 2021), Ben (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (28th August 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (28th August 2021), Heart to heart (29th August 2021), Reinhard (28th August 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Stephanie (28th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)
    I don't really think it matters whether you're jabbed or not; I'm not but I still found it beneficial.

Those of us who are around a lot of jabbed people in our daily lives might be getting some effects from the jabbed - either on an energy level, or on a physical level if there is something in the reports of shedding.
    My feel is that it never hurts to reinforce your correct spin-connection with Source.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Arcturian108 (28th August 2021), Ben (28th August 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Blacklight43 (28th August 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Heart to heart (29th August 2021), Reinhard (30th August 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Stephanie (28th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Brigantia (here)

It has a positive effect on you . But what about the others. Particularly the vax. Are we giving them false hope or false treatment? Let us not forget that this is a war on our perception. Here is an example of how it is done.

“Dr. Kobi Haviv, Herzog Hospital Jerusalem: 95% of the severe patients are vaccinated”. 85-90 of the hospitalization are in the fully vaccinated people. The effectiveness of vaccine is waning/fading out”.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid...35781459816707

For us who don't believe the vax we will immediately conclude that the vaccine do more harm than good. But for those who believe it, they will pick up the last sentence, because that’s what in their subconscious and they will get more vaccine. Since this war is not wage against an individual (you or me,) but rather the whole human family., In this example the net negative effect far outweigh the positive. simply because the big majority believes the vax

Isn’t it obvious that we are being driven to “each to his own” “divide and conquer”. Imagine a pack of 100 hyenas, each to his own. A single lion will kill them all one by one while the others watch. That’s what is going to happen to the human family, having an each to his own attitude. But when all the hyenas gang on the lion and watch each others backs. Then a lone lion will never ever have a chance against them.

It does matter to the whole human family.
    Last edited by Bubu; 28th August 2021 at 19:36.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), East Sun (2nd October 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), pueblo (30th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,975 times in 1,342 posts

For us who don't believe the vax we will immediately conclude that the vaccine do more harm than good. But for those who believe it, they will pick up the last sentence, because that’s what in their subconscious and they will get more vaccine. Since this war is not wage against an individual (you or me,) but rather the whole human family., In this example the net negative effect far outweigh the positive. simply because the big majority believes the vax
    Sooo... let me get this straight... you think that people will read about this meditation to restore the body's energies and rush out to get the jab?

Many energy healers (including a friend of mine) are reporting the harmful effects of the jab on the body's energy field and are working hard to remedy that.

Wouldn't the fact that is causes damage in the first place (and there's a very long thread about that) make people think it's a bad idea to get the jab?

I can't speak for what you experience around you, but I have faith in people not being that stupid.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Brigantia For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), pueblo (30th August 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

I think you may be letting your logic get a little turned inside out.

This thread features something that seems to benefit everyone. Just like Vitamin D, good supplementation, a good diet and a healthy lifestyle. You think we shouldn't offer those kinds of helpful recommendations because it might prompt someone to think "Well, Hey, I'm healthy, so it's pretty safe for me to take the shot" ?

What we do on Avalon is help people, if we can, whoever they are. That's what this thread is all about. It's for ALL people. We're not discriminating here.

16. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Arcturian108 (28th August 2021), Blacklight43 (28th August 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Heart to heart (29th August 2021), Michi (29th August 2021), OmeyocaN777 (3rd October 2021), pueblo (30th August 2021), Reinhard (30th August 2021), RunningDeer (28th August 2021), Sadieblue (29th August 2021), Stephanie (29th August 2021), Yoda (28th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

"Sooo... let me get this straight... you think that people will read about this meditation to restore the body's energies and rush out to get the jab?

Many energy healers (including a friend of mine) are reporting the harmful effects of the jab on the body's energy field and are working hard to remedy that.

Wouldn't the fact that is causes damage in the first place (and there's a very long thread about that) make people think it's a bad idea to get the jab?

I can't speak for what you experience around you, but I have faith in people not being that stupid.
    "

No I'm talking about the example and the fact that the title does not serve what is being discuss here or the other way round. And it would very likely misled those who are seeking the treatment for mRNA.
    Last edited by Bubu; 29th August 2021 at 00:50.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I think you may be letting your logic get a little turned inside out.

This thread features something that seems to benefit everyone. Just like Vitamin D, good supplementation, a good diet and a healthy lifestyle. You think we shouldn't offer those kinds of helpful recommendations because it might prompt someone to think "Well, Hey, I'm healthy, so it's pretty safe for me to take the shot" ?

What we do on Avalon is help people, if we can, whoever they are. That's what this thread is all about. It's for ALL people. We're not discriminating here.

You miss my point Bill. I did not say it might prompt someone to think "Well, Hey, I'm healthy, so it's pretty safe for me to take the shot" ?. My point. Different people will receive same message differently because perspective differ. And that we should be aware of that So as not to cause (perception) harm to others. because this is a battle for the whole human family.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), pueblo (30th August 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Folks,
    Judy Ann, the woman in North Carolina, who made the original healing audio has now given me an updated version of that audio that covers more frequencies, such as the effects of 5G and spike protein frequencies.
    Here is the new audio:
    https://projectavalon.net/Updated_Qu...A_reversal.mp3

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Ami (21st September 2021), Anna70 (3rd October 2021), avid (20th September 2021), Ben (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (19th September 2021), Brigantia (19th September 2021), ClearWater (21st September 2021), DeeMetrios (20th September 2021), fifi (2nd October 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (20th September 2021), Isserley (3rd October 2021), Jad (21st September 2021), Kryztian (20th September 2021), OmeyocaN777 (3rd October 2021), Patient (19th September 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021), Sunny (20th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

About another way to avail one's self of healing frequencies here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...50#post1453050
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ami (21st September 2021), Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Ben (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), fifi (2nd October 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), Jad (21st September 2021), Kryztian (20th September 2021), Reinhard (2nd October 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Reporting back on the first audio: I listened 3 times, over 2 days, and my energy levels quickly came back to where they were, if not more, several months previously. I had a sense of joy and enthusiasm that I'd almost forgotten, and this lasted for a few weeks. It definitely works.

I've been dragged down a bit over the last couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the updated version goes.

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Arcturian108 (20th September 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (20th September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,329 times in 930 posts

Quote Posted by Ben (here)
    Reporting back on the first audio: I listened 3 times, over 2 days, and my energy levels quickly came back to where they were, if not more, several months previously. I had a sense of joy and enthusiasm that I'd almost forgotten, and this lasted for a few weeks. It definitely works.

I've been dragged down a bit over the last couple of weeks, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the updated version goes.
    Ben,
    I would love to hear feedback on the newer audio. I am not sure that after experiencing the effects of the first audio whether any real comparison can be made between them, but still I would like to know what others feel. I have stored the audios on my desktop computer, and listen to one of them every few days.
    For those who are curious about me, I have not had the Covid jab, and have no plans to receive it, and yet felt enormous benefits from these audios.

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Bill Ryan (20th September 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), fifi (2nd October 2021), Franny (21st September 2021), Gwin Ru (26th September 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), Jad (21st September 2021), OmeyocaN777 (3rd October 2021), Reinhard (21st September 2021), RunningDeer (21st September 2021), Sadieblue (21st September 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by sms (here)
    I am wondering, what about – the nano-chips from the vaccines or the BT-devices?!

How to fix that issue?!

I believe the answer is good old boron! I need to add this to the very important boron thread, although there is some info there already. It has become extremely important at this time under current events.

This is just a reminder about the importance of supplementing with this very inexpensive supplement. It has oodles of other benefits as well.

https://z3news.com/w/potential-healt...anotechnology/

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Anna70 (3rd October 2021), Arcturian108 (2nd October 2021), avid (2nd October 2021), Ben (3rd October 2021), Brigantia (2nd October 2021), East Sun (3rd October 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd October 2021), Harmony (2nd October 2021), RunningDeer (2nd October 2021), Stephanie (13th October 2021), Sunny (3rd October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3