I've miss quoted DI in the title of this thread , but that is effectively what he's saying in a video here ... https://davidicke.com/2021/08/18/wha...dot-connector/

The title of the page and video in question is ....
What Everyone Needs To Know In The Months & Years Ahead – There Is No ‘Death’ – David Icke Dot-Connector

The video is DI assuring us not to worry , death is not the end ... consciousness survives ( I think we all know that ) .... The interviewer agrees , and quotes the Tibetans about the importance of humans learning how to die ... @ 1:30 she asks David directly what should we do ? ...
David has no idea and skirts around the question ....

I don't for one minute believe a large % of people will be dying in the coming months and years from vaccine/covid , but dying is an event we must prepare for. Failure to prepare could result in being stuck in limbo , tortured by dark spirits for years , a 'fate worse than death' ...

We are informed a third of people dying have this nightmarish fate , stuck in the lower astral , wandering lost souls . Many cultures are aware of this , Tibetan Monks in particular , spend much time rescuing these lost souls and sending them to the light ( see Lobsang Rampa).

You are most likely to fail to transition to the Light and become a lost soul if you don't believe in God ... believe that death is the end .. or if you believe in a judgmental god and you maybe going to hell ... or you may die a traumatic death , or from a long debilitating illness...

The more positive your energy at the time of death the better ... You must expect a glorious reunion with your soul family in the Light ... They will always be sent to help your transition , but a low vibration or confusion on your part may prevent you seeing them ....

The best preparation is to build a relationship with God while alive ... Ask him to make sure your transition to the light is swift and trouble free ....
You can also release dead friends and family who may be stuck in limbo by Praying for this (just as the Tibetan Monks do) ... much of this information from Karl Mollison