Thread: The End of the World and the Beginning of the New

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member Tracie (Bodhicee)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 420 posts

Default The End of the World and the Beginning of the New

Hello again everyone. Just an explanation.

I asked Bill to start this new thread for me, moving some posts over from the other thread "Could Lockdowns be in Service to Healing?".

The reason for the split is that I'd like to focus on the idea that possibly the world as we currently know and experience it is coming to an end. (!)

I was told, by someone whose psychic and healing abilities I really respect, that we have about 12-18 months in which to set up self -sufficiency in power, water and food supply.

That within that time frame the catastrophic number of about 70% of the world's population is going to 'drop their bodies' and leave.....

This thread is a presentation of what I feel is driving what we are superficially seeing, what's going on behind the scenes and how to break free in order to be standing on the side of Life, rather than being locked in the idea of the of Death, decay and suffering.

I hope it will make sense and i welcome any comments

My OP from the old thread:

"Hello there everyone.

I just had a rather wonderful realisation as here in NSW Australia we begin another round of extreme, draconian (and stupid!) lockdowns.

In my previous post in the 'Extreme Covid Measures Australia' thread I detailed the ever expanding list of things we are not allowed to do and the increasingly focused apparatus being put in place for enforcing 'violation', including a $5000 fine if you are found out and about without any of the approved reasons. I"m not allowed to even go for a bike ride along the beach because it's 20km beyond my 'approved' movement limit. Yes, this is truly going on. See my other post please (sorry mods, i don't yet know how to insert a direct link here).

So this situation, which i rail against, is really very very present and current and real here. Up to now I personally have sort of thumbed my nose and given as little of my time , attention and energy to the ever escalating rollout of bad news and perennial media conferences. Covid in truth has little impacted my life. I see it for the opportunity it is. However when i discovered a couple of days ago that i am practically imprisoned here in Australia i nearly spit bullets. I'm literally NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE. And it appears this has been the case at least for 8 months (i'm not sure, i don't subscribe to 'news').

I have no fear of covid. I'm clear where i stand and how i will NEVER tolerate the admission of the V into my system.
    (Unless, unless. My back is truly up against the wall whereby there's something i must do. I place emphasis on MUST, as in , soul purpose 'must'...
    Then in that case i'll avail myself of all the support available to disinfect my system afterwards. But i do say that with much care as, as far as i'm concerned, i WILL NEVER, say yes to that.)

In any case I write here regarding my feeling about lockdowns and what is really occurring. It is a beautiful feeling!!!!

I occurs to me that during a lockdown ANYWHERE... what is occurring is the same as what occurs during an eclipse...... There is an INTERRUPTION. In the status quo. And in a very big time way in the case of this mandated shutdown of practically EVERYTHING except the bare bones needed to keep things barely functioning.

So with this interruption, this SUSPENSION, of routine, of the status quo, OF THE OLD...... What is occurring i feel IS THAT SOMETHING IS COMING IN..... something good.... something very very very good.

Energetically there is stillness: no rushing people, no work to go to, no anything.. IT FEELS LIKE A SUNDAY.. I'm not saying that there are not so many for whom a lockdown is hell. The abused children, the parent going out of his mind with worry about how to pay bills, the elderly even more alone.... so many many facets of suffering caused by this and so much grief unacknowledged o ho hoh o h... the toll, the toll....

What I'm saying is that for THE LIKES OF US, the ones who know what's occurring, who are blessed to be in the right place, comfortable enough to be able to be still and at peace.... for the likes of us...that incoming energy allowed by the eclipse of the old life on earth - literally the suspension of the energetic current (bad) that perpetuates it, that energetic window that opens with lockdown, allows us to amplify our ...work.... 1000 fold.....

Does any one else experience this too?

These lockdowns actually serve life, they are allowing a massive incoming streaming of the new frequency to 'get through' because the old has been temporarily suspended, creating a window of opportunity. Isn't that just fantastic????? Does anyone else feel this too?

On a closing note, this song came in relation to the above:

It's by U2, Wave of Sorrow (Birdland)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVHUqe6n-cc

The wave referred to in the song of course creates sorrow, like a tidal wave does, that devastation... But ...
    cleansing is needed....
    Because there is so much sorrow here. I once heard it said that the extent of the size of the Oceans (salt water) here represents the enormity of unshed tears that are also here.
    This is a world of trauma and a new world is being born now....

xxxx

"Heat haze rising
    On hell's own hill

You wake up this morning
    It took an act of will
    You walk through the night
    To get here today
    To bring your children
    To give them away

Oh... oh this cruel sun
    Is daylight never done
    Cruelty just begun
    To make a shadow of everyone

And if the rain came
    And if the rain came

Souls bent over without a breeze
    Blankets on burning trees
    I am sick without disease
    Nobility on it's knees

And if the rain came
    And if the rain came... now
    Would it wash us all away
    On a wave of sorrow
    Wave
    On a wave of sorrow

Where now the holy cities?
    Where the ancient holy scrolls?
    Where now Emperor Menelek?
    And the Queen of Sheba's gold

You're my bride, you wear her crown
    And on your finger precious stones
    As every good thing now been sold

Son, of shepherd boy, now king
    What wisdom can you bring?
    What lyric would you sing?
    Where is the music of the Seraphim?

And if the rain came
    And if the rain came... now
    Would it wash us all away
    On a wave of sorrow
    Wave
    A wave of sorrow
    Wave

Blessed are the meek who scratch in the dirt
    For they shall inherit what's left of the earth
    Blessed are the kings who've left their thrones
    They are buried in this valley of dry bones

Blessed all of you with an empty heart
    For you got nothing from which you cannot part
    Blessed is the ego
    It's all we got this hour

Blessed is the voice that speaks truth to power
    Blessed is the sex worker who sold her body tonight
    She used what she got
    To save her children's life

Blessed are you, the deaf cannot hear a scream
    Blessed are the stupid who can dream
    Blessed are the tin canned cardboard slums
    Blessed is the spirit that overcomes"
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 24th August 2021 at 13:19.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Nasu (19th September 2022), Peace in Oz (17th April 2022), Stephanie (19th September 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Default Re: The End of the World and the Beginning of the New

Quote Posted by Bodhicee (here)
    To add: whereby an eclipse represents a suspension of the old to enable something else to come in. It's like celestial or planetary baptism... In a baptism a person is submerged, traditionally fully. In Masters and Teachers of the Far East this practice is described taking place in the high snowy streams of the Himalayas. It represents a 'break in energy', ie that body circuit is no longer able to be fed by the external..... that is interrupted just for a moment while one is in a completely foreign world (underwater). In the case of lockdowns, there's a suspension too, a discombobulation, an interruption: we are in 'unfamiliar' territory so to speak, it's odd.

And this very interruption allows something very new, brand new, (Spirit) to come in.
    I had much the same realization back in February or March of 2020 when the prospect of being cut off from our surrounding areas was imminent. Now, granted, pre-pandemic I'd already gone into a bit of an inward turn and was quite pleased to remain in my home and minimize human contact. I need to do that now and then, and for significant periods of time. I used to accomplish what I needed by heading into Arctic regions on my loaded bicycles (summer!). Or I'd walk off into wilderness with a backpack. Isolation is heaven when you need it. Expect growth spurts.

And now over a year later I still enjoy my isolation - sometimes a week at a time without walking outdoors. Yes, I eat a lot of D3, etc. But you see, just as you imply, there is something in the air and it's uplifting. In my isolation I write, but not much of it is read. What I post here is glossed over for the most part. This forum is not a good match for what I write or how I share it. Yet now and then I find good reason to post here. Your thread has provided a very good reason. Better yet, your approach to answering your question is moving in the exact direction that we need to be headed.

My life has been odd to say the least. Much of it has been obvious direct preparation for something. I have a pretty good idea what that something is in general. Much of my conscious life has been spent out-of-body. I tend to show up in places where I'm needed. I work with whomever requires attention, sometimes physically, other times as a character in a dream or some such thing. Yes, I interact with the physical while OBE. Ya, it's a tenuous interaction, but an interesting one. Interacting with the waking world is even more interesting. Interacting with animals is fun, but interact with a baby sometime. Or with young children. Wow.

What I'm getting at is that I'm sure that the kind of perspectives that I've grown to accept due to my decades of experience, much of it so-called 'non-ordinary,' are perspectives that others are in the process of learning. This is exciting, especially after all these years of waiting for the shoe to begin to drop.

What is truly beautiful to me, though, is that I'm perceiving just a glimmer of a possibility that I might be able to believe enough in this physical realm to have any desire to drop in again. I have been so disgusted with what I've experienced here, so disgusted with the trauma perpetrated by others that leave trails of damaged souls to suffer. A lot of damage is done by modern psychiatry. There are alternate ways to learn. For me to have any other thought than 'never again' is really quite interesting and your thread hit that nerve to make me want to write.

There are enormous loads to be born by those who can bear them. Those entities are usually just out of view, but they're there. We would flounder without them. Then we become them. And there are times when a bit of joyful forward motion is something to cheer.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), modini (5th August 2023), onevoice (31st May 2022), Stephanie (19th September 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2021), The KMan (17th April 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (20th August 2021), wondering (21st August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Quote Posted by Bodhicee (here)
    To add: whereby an eclipse represents a suspension of the old to enable something else to come in. It's like celestial or planetary baptism... In a baptism a person is submerged, traditionally fully. In Masters and Teachers of the Far East this practice is described taking place in the high snowy streams of the Himalayas. It represents a 'break in energy', ie that body circuit is no longer able to be fed by the external..... that is interrupted just for a moment while one is in a completely foreign world (underwater). In the case of lockdowns, there's a suspension too, a discombobulation, an interruption: we are in 'unfamiliar' territory so to speak, it's odd.

And this very interruption allows something very new, brand new, (Spirit) to come in.
    I had much the same realization back in February or March of 2020 when the prospect of being cut off from our surrounding areas was imminent. Now, granted, pre-pandemic I'd already gone into a bit of an inward turn and was quite pleased to remain in my home and minimize human contact. I need to do that now and then, and for significant periods of time. I used to accomplish what I needed by heading into Arctic regions on my loaded bicycles (summer!). Or I'd walk off into wilderness with a backpack. Isolation is heaven when you need it. Expect growth spurts.

And now over a year later I still enjoy my isolation - sometimes a week at a time without walking outdoors. Yes, I eat a lot of D3, etc. But you see, just as you imply, there is something in the air and it's uplifting. In my isolation I write, but not much of it is read. What I post here is glossed over for the most part. This forum is not a good match for what I write or how I share it. Yet now and then I find good reason to post here. Your thread has provided a very good reason. Better yet, your approach to answering your question is moving in the exact direction that we need to be headed.

My life has been odd to say the least. Much of it has been obvious direct preparation for something. I have a pretty good idea what that something is in general. Much of my conscious life has been spent out-of-body. I tend to show up in places where I'm needed. I work with whomever requires attention, sometimes physically, other times as a character in a dream or some such thing. Yes, I interact with the physical while OBE. Ya, it's a tenuous interaction, but an interesting one. Interacting with the waking world is even more interesting. Interacting with animals is fun, but interact with a baby sometime. Or with young children. Wow.

What I'm getting at is that I'm sure that the kind of perspectives that I've grown to accept due to my decades of experience, much of it so-called 'non-ordinary,' are perspectives that others are in the process of learning. This is exciting, especially after all these years of waiting for the shoe to begin to drop.

What is truly beautiful to me, though, is that I'm perceiving just a glimmer of a possibility that I might be able to believe enough in this physical realm to have any desire to drop in again. I have been so disgusted with what I've experienced here, so disgusted with the trauma perpetrated by others that leave trails of damaged souls to suffer. A lot of damage is done by modern psychiatry. There are alternate ways to learn. For me to have any other thought than 'never again' is really quite interesting and your thread hit that nerve to make me want to write.

There are enormous loads to be born by those who can bear them. Those entities are usually just out of view, but they're there. We would flounder without them. Then we become them. And there are times when a bit of joyful forward motion is something to cheer.
    Helium...

There is so much to respond to in your post. Please forgive me if there's any sense of brevity in this reply. I'm so way behind in responding and doing justice to everyone who has taken the time to reply I'm feeling some need to be straight to the point lolol. This is in no way a reflection of the level of focus and response i feel your post requires.. so please forgive me in advance. Perhaps i'll just get this off my chest and then i can come back later for a more leisurely go around, so to speak.

There is something mighty going on.

I know this to be true.

I would like to make a general clarification that i probably didn't make clear enough with my OP... and that is i'm really talking about what's taking place at a planetary level, a planetary scale... not the smaller scale at the level of the street or household, although this incoming energy is DEFINITELY working at that level.
    I only make this distinction because some posters may have felt that i was ignoring the undeniable suffering and devastation that is occurring. Many will not see what i am seeing and will disagree outright with my post but it does not matter. This is what is occurring.

I'm going to try to include some images to better convey my point.

This is what i see is occurring, right now:

Name:  132827792_1957036471105620_1731962633747505194_n.jpeg
Views: 64
Size:  64.0 KB

At the moment this glorious tree, symbolic of something of such magnitude that i can only begin to describe it... Logos? Maitreya? The Second Coming of Christ? .... I can't go there but i think you can get the feel for it from the image. The sigal is mine.

Note how vast it is. It is the Tree of Life.... LifeBringer....LIfeSeeder... LifeCleanser.......

Think the magnificent tree in the movie Avatar.....

at present this glorious presence is only at the sprout stage.....

Name:  seed-sprouting.jpeg
Views: 57
Size:  34.1 KB

but i feel this is why there has been such a RAPID ESCALATION (in chaos and horribleness).

I've been told that the suffering we are seeing chosen now - IT IS BEING CHOSEN -... the soul has chosen....

[note: this song has just come in at this point: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyBkTh2daZ0 ]

- all that/this suffering is a willing sacrifice... in order to provide the soil...
    the life

to help this new reality grow. It does appear that what i'm referring to is something parasitical but this is anything but that.. This is a lifebringer, a lifegiver...

It is a closing off of the ages... Surely bigger than the end of Kali Yuga? The mind cannot begin to comprehend and nor does it need to.

This so called cleansing... It has been PRAYED FOR, FOR AEONS..... LONG AWAITED...LONG HERALDED....THE GOLDEN AGE ARRIVING... THE THOUSAND YEARS OF PEACE....Also, the chance to MOVE ON... FOR ALL... in whatever way, shape, form that takes....... Some will go back to Source so to speak to be completely re-componented so to speak... Other's will just go to their chosen timeline... Others will stay here to guide in the New Earth..... either to give birth, to give steady hand, to heal, to be the vanguard and all that implies... Others are Protectors (like myself for instance).......
    The souls that leave... those ones... It is as if the leaf gently falls from the tree ...
    On the surface level the passing and circumstances may appear absolutely tragic.... so tragic .. but this is not so..... not so... The ... tree... this energy.... HAS EVERYTHING IN HAND AND MUCH SO-CALLED KARMIC DEBT (NOT POSSIBLE) IS BEING WIPED CLEAN........

but... the leaves will fall. (tears).

I wrote to Bill last week and my email was entitled : The End of the World.

I wanted to share the shocking news i'd heard which i feel is true. I wanted to gently break it to the forum, to try and cushion the words in such a way that no panic would be felt but instead rather a sense of urgency. Ewan has asked about pooling resources in order to find a place together... This is occurring everywhere all over the world... as if, like animals, we are now migrating instinctively to where we need to be, feeling the pull, like a bird knowing to move south, ants to take shelter etc.
    The reason for this, which i needed to share with Bill, and perhaps he might be good enough to chime in if he feels to, is that.... from a source I trust, when i asked 'WHAT IS THE TIMEFRAME? in regard to what's going to be triggered by the arrival now of this VAST PLANETARY PRESENCE...... I asked: what is the timeframe for the ensuring physical disruption as the not-light cannot help but respond to the new frequency.

I was told timeframe to get ready: 12-18 months... (insert WOW emoji here).
    the number of population that is going: 70% of the world's population.............

I said: what about supply lines? who's going to run the water supply, the electricity stations etc... She said: .... well, you know what she said.

Now. I've never been one for these types of cataclysmic future predictions, they abound everywhere. I've always felt that at the last moment humanity will come through, pull something out of it's hat....
    But i CANNOT DENY that the above symbol is what i saw and I feel i KNOW what it means...

So, regarding the ECLIPSING that's occurring....

this is a part of the new energy coming in.
    It's truly a situation of baptism... whereby the status quo is interrupted with the complete submersion below water level.
    This momentary interruption of the etheric ... supply.... allows THE NEW, something outside the system to come in. That 'outside the system' is this new thing, this new life, represented by the symbol of the tree.

So each time a lockdown occurs there is this suspension at a COLLECTIVE ETHERIC LEVEL, allowing A NEW IMPRINT.... A NEW BATHING IN A NEW FREQUENCY to come in.......

this is what i meant in my OP. And i sense that you also see it too, despite the apparent CARNAGE, the tragedy, the horror, present. I've seen THAT as being like a giant boa, squeezing life out, in order to consume (lol my worst personal horror, being eaten by a giant snake).

so.
    I also work not only in the language of symbols and images but also in that of music as frequency package. and this is the most beautiful beautiful song that came in response to the above realisation...... This song is what i mean about the fractal nature of love, the reality of love..the above and below, the little and the mighty... it is all one thing.......And the fact that HELP HAS ARRIVED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM1d3_pRSqk

Humanity is currently at the stage where they are this tiny little girl, singing her heart out, so very brave.....and then look what steps forward..... and look at the grace and power of that....What has now stepped forward is symbolised by that beautiful Tree of Life.

On a personal note i would urge anyone who feels to to begin to take part in Oracle Girl's work:https://www.oraclegirl.org/

particularly the events. they cost barely $5 and what she is doing is true and real and good.

Here is a good introduction to her:

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-b...vTZ_NTA_UPhPVs

and

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-b...EHfn2owdcNPcZA

She is one of a collective that has done this sort of thing many times before, the freeing, at a planetary level, of enslavement of the individual, by the individual's own greatest self. It's very beautiful.

Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 20th August 2021 at 17:37.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Blacklight43 (20th August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (21st August 2021), The KMan (31st May 2022), wondering (21st August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

further images:

Name:  stump-sprouting-heres-can.jpeg
Views: 846
Size:  60.1 KB

Name:  th.jpeg
Size:  28.5 KB

Click image for larger version

Name:	p159471_p_v10_ae.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	372.6 KB
ID:	47261

Name:  the-fountain-slice.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  23.0 KB

Name:	the-fountain-hugh-jackman-2.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	131.3 KB
ID:	47263
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 24th August 2021 at 13:31.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (21st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:	842a7052acda3e6c35d3ec434fa33e4f.jpeg
Views:	34
Size:	132.2 KB
ID:	47266

Name:  c60a097c7a67ba883fcf48debd42dfda.jpeg
Views: 54
Size:  48.1 KB

Name:	images-w1400.jpeg
Views:	37
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	47265

Name:	branches-fir-tree-tianzi-mountain-avatar-china-pine-zhangjiajie-national-park-87969959.jpeg
Views:	33
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	47267

The saviour of the world resonates at the same frequency as the Tree of Life:

Name:  th (1).jpeg
Size:  25.7 KB

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (21st August 2021), Blacklight43 (20th August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (21st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Further to what i've already stated there are more images....:

Name:	big-holy-bodhi-tree-stupa-background-sri-lanka-asia-125546898.jpeg
Views:	35
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	47279

the holy Bodhi tree . It came before Buddha....

The sacred tree is symbol of perfect union, masculine and feminine.

Associated with the holy tree is the circle of life, that endless oroborus of life feeding life (eg Ben's avatar pic, for example)...

The sacred tree of life IS the Christed one, come into the wealth and lavishness and sacred life potential of the soil... the current humanity is the beautiful, enriched soil... this is the service we've given and are giving - ensuring the ground is READY .. The bed is ready. And iT IS.. The new has been able to be birthed....:

Name:  images.jpeg
Views: 825
Size:  5.4 KB

and ALL pay Homage.. because all recognise holiness...all recognise what has been bestowed.. the GRACE of that....

the new era...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

The seeding occurs because of the holy union of two opposites , the holy 2, the 2 Arks... The ark of the Covenant : the word, the power supply (him)
    and the arc of Noah, the genesis carrier...the seed bearer....... (her)

The tree is Perfect Union
    and together new worlds are seeded and begun..

The Tree is Life-bringer.... a ship, a consciousness, a celebration of love and the union of that. This love is what enables the new frequency... It is the infinity symbol... love facilitates more love.... and so on infinitely.

Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 24th August 2021 at 13:29.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Miller (5th August 2023), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (22nd August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:	236381920_10219534864626524_6173959299577439892_n.jpeg
Views:	40
Size:	131.1 KB
ID:	47283

A National Geographic Magazine photo of the year, apparently.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2021), Harmony (22nd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Miller (5th August 2023), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (22nd August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    I have not experienced lock down but I have heard that for some people, this was a great opportunity to pause and reflect and that many have had time to stop and consider what they might have ignored. The THREAT of lockdowns especially about the "mandatory jab" and pass ports et. has confronted me with my fear.

I am constantly looking at information and feel like I am a seeker. This INSANE turn of events has been really challenging to my reality. One thinks about the INVERSION of everything... the LIES that make no sense and contradict and the GASLIGHTING. This has been excruciating but it has MADE ME turn even more to the metaphysical. This problem just cannot be resolved at the level on which it has been created. One can see how FEAR has utterly ruled my whole life. It was always the elephant living in my house.

This opportunity that the lockdown offers is a really difficult one. It makes perfect sense to me these days that the reality is shattered. The light is streaming through the cracks. The big question is "what can I do with this opportunity?". I hear words like sovereign, like freedom, like TRUTH. Forever I have been wanting to live in a world that is of God's great law. APPARENTLY something so extraordinary can be the WOOWOO outcome IF we can take it on as the way we choose.

Lots of metaphors available for what I really truly love....the Upper Room is one metaphor, the next higher octave, Bringing spirit to matter, making Consciousness the basis of science. I LOVE the Living God. I want to live in new systems that work for thriving, creativity and manifest the Divine in Form.

Maybe there IS a cosmic force that is impinging and arranging the opportunity to ascend. We have to be still to hear the message. If we HAVE to isolate, that means we COULD pray. We COULD meditate. We could Fast and reach for TRUTH. IMO channeling is accessing a larger more coherent aspect of our multiversal beingness.

I heard this just now. IMO Paul Selig is being truthful. I have heard him many times before and his guides always talked about the world without fear that is possible. I would LOVE that state. Lockdowns can be a time out of time and prepare us to lift out of this morass of our terrible thoughtforms.

Delight...

What a journey it has been. So very long and arduous. I feel the archontic infection has taken great satisfaction in not only inverting but desecrating too. That time is now well and truly over and it is running for the hills like .. well, you can imagine something that only likes to live hidden and suddenly the rock has been flipped over and it is scurrying madly... (the apocalypse is occurring).

In terms of "what can I do with this opportunity?" Well to me, it has taken an exquisite, complex, multi layered coming together of many factors to create the perfect... velocity/mass ... to awaken... So, in other words, i experienced a miracle. However.. what i will say is that, at risk of repeating myself and it sounding impossible, Oracle Girl, that frequency emission , offers a tremendous and real chance to basically save time and go 'quantum'. It's effortless to take part. Truly. I don't say that lightly. She has made it as easy as could be possible. Please check out oraclegirl.org if interested. AnandaCate and Ben McDonald can also testify to what i'm saying, maybe Jill as well but i don't speak for them. OG, Jaqueline Hobbs, has said that that frequency is 'RUTHLESS IN ITS COMPASSION'. I've experienced it to be of total integrity, i don't say that lightly. It will change your life/can change your life, like a freight train through a shack. This is my experience.

I can only offer the best i possibly can and so I say ^.

What you can do with this opportunity i feel this takes care of itself. The love naturally leads you to where your heart sings... its not a matter of maximising opportunity but instead of... allowing for and asking to be fully activated and then all else follows naturally.

"Maybe there IS a cosmic force that is impinging and arranging the opportunity to ascend." I totally feel this to be the case. We are not operating in a closed system. Please see my clarifying posts #28-32, maybe still more to come...

(i'm sorry, i just can't bear to watch any information vids right now, so haven't watched yours. it's not personal...xxxx)

Delight, I've loved your posts. I feel i can say i see and recognise you.... Please don't lose heart. I know your heart's desires will be fulfilled. I don't say that casually. xxxx

(Why? Because you are asking for it.But the timing is up to.. Grace xxxx)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Harmony (23rd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Miller (5th August 2023), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (22nd August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Further:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXcv6MSz7Pg

..."Imagine every where was free to roam
    Imagine if the trees could tell us where to go
    Imagine that the sun could fill each lonely heart
    Imagine confrontation never got a start

[Verse 2]
    Imagine things will were always crystal clear
    Imagine if the mind never interfered
    Imagine we could fly with broken wings
    Imagine if the heart could shed its skin

[Hook]
    Please, patience, please
    Patience please, I'm creating a dream
    Please, patience, please

[Verse 3]
    Imagine sacred sites were left to be
    Imagine if true activists controlled TV
    Imagine Captain Watson had the final say
    Imagine if industry just had to obey

[Hook]
    Please, patience, please
    Please, patience, please
    Patience please, I'm creating a dream"

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (16th April 2022), Miller (5th August 2023), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (22nd August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Love Letters to God:

"....love letters to God. I wonder if she reads them or if they get lost in the stars?
    so many parts to a heavy heart,
    if there's no beginning then where would you start?"......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfOfqs1rHXE

you start with loving thy self.... 🙏

this is the key to initiating COMMUNITY. It begins with loving the community of one's self, the collective of cells, and this releases the cellular pain from the system. .... I found i could do this in the stillness of my breath, by experiencing what it was like to lie still and FEEL MY BODY BREATHING ITSELF.... and after doing that for a while, i then ignited golden light in my heart and slowly began liquid-ing it around, through my body, paying particular attention to where there was stiffness and congestion, pain and voidness feeling.....

The breath is the key. For one cannot be with the breath
    and think
    at the same time...
    lol, it's either one or the other.....

We can't begin to experience the connection of community until we first experience our love for ourselves.. Because everything now is operating on frequency, and we amplify and broadcast within ourselves is what we attract... This immutable law....

So repairing our broken lives begins with a dedication beyond all else to be loyal and caring and loving of one's own community within...... To shine on that, at a cellular level.
    We have to love ourselves back home.
    We have to BIRTH OURSELVES, with this love..
    Be the loving parent to ourself, be that which 99% of us NEVER experienced from our equally wounded parents...
    We are our own pole stars, our own North Star, guiding us home...

As this process is done, we'll then draw to us the tribe, the place, the home, the collective, the support, the people, the person we are meant to walk with in order to WEATHER THE APPROACHING STORMS...

This is truth.

xxxxxx
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 22nd August 2021 at 19:05.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Ben (24th August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (16th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Olam (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), wondering (22nd August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 22nd August 2021 at 19:13.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Olam (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks

more:

Name:  images (1).jpeg
Views: 772
Size:  5.6 KB

Name:  0197f6e3193001eff9fa0dc05a25d0e7.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  13.2 KB

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 5.24.46 am.png
Views:	35
Size:	818.6 KB
ID:	47296

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBInfo-Nk-8

We can be anything that we choose when we assume our birthright. (heal and achieve frequency).
    These are the days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyve_egY8o
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 24th August 2021 at 13:28.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Olam (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Name:	235433722_134366625552195_7260585823358058009_n.jpeg
Views:	41
Size:	359.3 KB
ID:	47300

more tree of life symbology.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Eva2 (23rd August 2021), Harmony (23rd August 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (16th April 2022), Olam (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (23rd August 2021), The KMan (17th April 2022), Trisher (16th April 2022)

27. Link to Post #14
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Thanks for the nice pictures Tracie! And just to remind people of what you wrote last August.

The times we live in "echo" what you wrote in those days!

Happy Easter to everyone!

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Harmony (16th April 2022), Olam (16th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (17th April 2022), Trisher (16th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)

Thanks for the nice pictures Tracie! And just to remind people of what you wrote last August.

The times we live in "echo" what you wrote in those days!

Happy Easter to everyone!
    A problem cannot be resolved at the level it was created. I am thinking about how "communication" has become inverted. The simple reason communication can be inverted is because we cannot discern the truth. I feel as though we have been blinded. For instance, people LIE and we cannot see through the lies and believe the lie. For instance, people tell the TRUTH and we cannot believe it. We are confused and bewildered.

There is a force that can bring us clarity. It is the insight of being connected to Intelligent Infinity. But we tap into this force through feeling. It has a Universal language. IMO it does not matter what stories people use to explain their heart wisdom. It is JUST that the information comes from BEYOND our mental pictures and astral gatherings. It is from the field of which we are a part. People can only call it Love but the effects are REAL. There is a power greater than us who can restore us to sanity.

Easter is resurrection. He said that he and the Father are one. He is our very connection to the Father (and I say Mother) because Christ is within us. IMO Christ is being resurrected in us. IMO the second coming is our relationship to God as Christ is in relationship. WE are all brothers and sisters (that means EVERY ONE) who IMO are bringing HOME to earth, bringing the LIFE FORCE to shine and raise the dead. Or were we only sleeping?

IMO we are living in the grand Resurrection of the Dead. WE were dead but now live in Christ. Religion may have high jacked the words but they cannot take the meaning because it is TRUTH.

I know some of us are receiving amazing insight to help us discern the TRUTH. Now we are asked to live the TRUTH. IMO that comes by claiming our relationship tp Father/ Mother God. There is some great absolute and there is polarity and then there is us... the fruit. We are the children of God. The big deal right now is that we each have to surrender to being unable to live as we have lived. IMO it is quite mysterious about what we might see when we absolutely give up to follow God. IMO it is unknown but is WONDERFUL.

It all has to do with our ABILITY to grasp truth versus lies.

We have been fooled because we cannot see through the LIARS. We like them or we respect them and filter our discernment based on popularity. Then if we cannot like the TRUTH teller, we will dismiss, deflect and ignore. OR we have a bone in a fight which means we have a whole spectrum of ideas we have crafted about what is important or trivial.

BUT something is IMO welling up that is the other level of VISION. IMO this is a higher order mind we are tapping which processes such notions as paradox, irony and being one of many and many of one where ALL are valuable and indispensable.

I feel we are blessed... we are redeemed by being with our Divinity.

Last edited by Delight; 16th April 2022 at 23:20.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Harmony (17th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th September 2022), Peace in Oz (17th April 2022), Stephanie (1st October 2022), The KMan (17th April 2022)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

REALIGNING WITH THE LIFE WE WERE MEANT TO LIVE
    Aluna Joy Yaxk'in with Star Elder influences
    May 30, 2022
    https://www.alunajoy.com/2022-5-30-meanttolive.html

( I like Aluna Joy's energy, though her orientation is a little too New Age for me. But a lot in this message resonated with me. )

"For many, many years, messages have been shared with us about awakening humanity developing a cosmic orientation point within. This is a center point that would keep us anchored to our souls' journey, while traveling through a shift of an age. We knew it would help us maintain balance while the old world faded away . . . as the proverbial rug was ripped out from underneath us, and as a new world began to emerge. Well . . . We are in the deep end of this process now.

From this past equinox and following eclipse portal, the frequencies have been turned up at and accelerated rate. This powerful time is realigning us with the life we were meant to live! Not the life our ego wants to replay to feel safe. We are literally unzipping ourselves from our old path and ways. Step by step. This process and outcome will be different for each person. And no doubt, if we are facing this time with our eyes and hearts wide open, this will be the most challenging and fulfilling work we will have done in our lives.

We understand that we can no longer be anchored in the old world as it is broken, and we have also evolved past its usefulness. The past has served us greatly and has delivered us safely to this point. Yet we can also see that the new world ahead of us is not quite ready to be fully grounded. We are unzipping ourselves from the past, and during this process we might even feel separated from ourselves until we rebalance. There is this seemingly vast void in the in-between of what was and what will be. In this place we might feel great loss and sadness as our old life and world dissolves away, throughout time, space and dimension. Even our deepest soul intent that was a work that would take many life times to complete, may now be unfinished and also obsolete. These multi-life projects are the hardest to let go of, and the grief is very primal and very deep. We are not just letting go of reality from this lifetime, but a reality that evolved in this entire past cycle of time, and everything that it contained.

There is no need to worry about the earth and humanity's outcome in this process. You can not make a mistake, or miss your boat. The Star Elders continue to say that anything out of alignment with the new laws of nature, the new frequencies, or energies, can not proceed into the future. If it's falling away now, it is meant to fall away. We are being placed exactly where we need to be, even if it is challenging or unexpected. There is still a lot of purging to come and this will continue for some time. And a lot of it will be a surprise to us.

This is a light warrior's journey. This is a journey to reprogram our physical bodies, and to raise our consciousness and sharpen our awareness. We are asked to fully let go of our outdated past and history. Layer after layer of the old world is being peeled away. The memory in these layers can rise into our awareness in flashes of the past, past lives, and the projects that have not been completed. With each layer we travel through, we must also process this loss and let it go. Grief is the natural process of letting go. The depth of our grief is equal to how much our hearts and souls were invested in that which we are letting go. This could be an occupation, where we live, our relationships, our projects, even our hopes and dreams. When we do this work of profound letting go, we might temporarily feel vacant, empty, and direction-less, and fear might rise up in us as a natural human survival response to change. We will need great courage to step into what is coming next, which is to enter the great void of the unknown. Once we grieve the past, acceptance will follow, leaving us wide open to new experiences that are aligned with the incoming higher frequencies.

This time could bring up primal survival issues in our bodies. Survival issues most often affect our lower back, hips, and hip flexors and piriformis and psoas muscles, and can cause sciatica or knee issues. Our bodies are still reacting to the new frequencies with primal programming as a survival mechanism. When a body perceives entering places unknown, it tightens as an automatic protection. Our primal bodies react with each layer we process. This time calls for a lot of stretching, breathing, and a lot of patience. (And I'm not one for patience.) But we must breathe through this process. We need to talk to our body like it is our child. Our bodies need reminding that they are safe, strong and healthy. I also find Egyptian Red Amber Oil placed directly on the crown and bottom of the feet helps with this process.

Also it may be a challenge to think straight, or stay focused, because a new multilevel of consciousness will be flowing in. We may not sleep very well, or sleep too much. We may have a hard time getting anything done in a day. We might feel overwhelmed with a great many options being presented all at once, from all directions. We can also be overwhelmed with the many things that we are being asked to release and let go of. Both incoming flow and the past exiting, is happening simultaneously. It has been a confusing time as we leave linear, dualistic, 3D consciousness, and enter unifying spherical and multidimensional consciousness.

When we begin to enter spherical time and have access to multiple dimensions, there will be no linear directions present anymore. Our new cosmic orientation point will be the rarified light cord that holds us together. An example . . . imagine a world where there are no landmarks, or no directions like north, south, east, or west, and also no up or down. No sunrise or sunset, and no road maps. How would we navigate this? If we were floating out in space and there were no heavenly bodies anywhere to let us know where we are, where are we? But . . . we already know how to do this. When we were a newborn baby we entered a strange foreign world that we knew nothing about. We didn't understand how things worked. We didn't understand language, time and gravity. We didn't understand all the things in the world around us. We had to learn to walk! And yet we did this. In some ways this is what we're doing now. We are being reborn without dropping the old body and getting a new one. We are hindered by the memory of past locked in our DNA, of what we "think" things are, instead of being aware of what things are now. It is helpful to approach this new time like a little child.

It's really imperative to not listen to the noise and chatter in our heads (ego), but feel and sense what is taking place in our hearts (consciousness). Your mind can only repeat programs from the past, but your heart can listen to the future. It is simple, really. The only thing that's really important at this time is to anchor love. Anchor love in our hearts. Anchor love into the earth. Anchor love into the sacred sites in our local areas. Anchor love into our communities. Love is the beginning step to anchor this new foundation, in the new cycle we are entering.

As we float in what may appear like a direction-less void, we will begin to see many little opportunities coming forward, clues and open doors to how our new world will manifest and what our place will be within this world. This is the rising up of pure potential and possibility. This energy of pure potential will create our new intentions and we will begin manifesting projects and realigning our soul's purpose within the new laws of nature.

We are about to leap from one cycle to the next, begin again in a new life without reincarnation. This is a time to gather resources and ready ourselves. Once our landing has anchored, we will be able to step out of the stuck and stalled void we have been in and launch ourselves through the many new open doorways, into the life our soul has chosen. This is the welcome home our hearts have craved for our whole lives. All that we could not have imagined yesterday, is already on the way.

(P.S. Most often the word WE and US, etc, refers to the reader, humanity, and also to the Star Elders, as they do not see a separation between us and them.) "
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Harmony (31st May 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (18th September 2022), Mari (18th September 2022), Stephanie (20th September 2022), The KMan (31st May 2022), Tigger (31st May 2022), Wind (31st May 2022)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,262 times in 5,712 posts

Navigating the landscape is rocky,
    rough briar thickets at every step.

Wear some thick clothes.
    Heave the machete.

Don't give up and lie down and die!
    Even if you think there will never be a safe haven.

What will keep you moving forward?
    What keeps me moving is FAITH in my benefactor.
    This is my constant helper, my source of strength.

My benefactor has NEVER let me down.
    I REFUSE to deny the PRESENCE of my guide, my friend, my way shower.

In this terrible hot and dry parched world,
    MY benefactor leads me to water.

The water of LIFE is pouring all around me.
    My soul is healed so my body responds with health.
    My heart releases its burden of carrying helpless grief.

I find the gaps in the hedge rows on my path.

There is SOMETHING that supercedes my mind.
    SOMETHING that nourishes me when I just allow it.

I am led to the Beginning before I believed that I was all alone.
    Before I made up so many excuses for feeling abandoned.
    Before I started walking looking for my home.
    Last edited by Delight; 31st May 2022 at 03:51.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st May 2022), Ewan (5th August 2023), Harmony (31st May 2022), Mari (18th September 2022), Metaphor (31st May 2022), Mike Gorman (31st May 2022), onawah (31st May 2022), Stephanie (20th September 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th August 2023)

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

We Are Entering the 20 Core Day Ascension Portal
    Aluna Joy Yaxkin
    9/15/22 https://www.facebook.com/alunajoyyax...11e8821Y4GQTTl

"We are entering a new higher frequency of unconditional love and harmonious co-creation and community aligned with a more multidimensional - spherical reality. The veils between alternate timelines, and past, present and future, are thinning so sensitive ones will be able to access them much easier now. We have become masters of living in the great unknown and navigating chaos in a moment by moment basis. We can now hold our centers and keep our hearts open even while all outer foundations seem to be crumbling around us. During this cycle we might experience a spiritual existential crisis, ego death, energy crucifixion, and being very vulnerable. This is a temporary, but can be a painful initiation. Just BE in a state of surrender and allow the process. It does bring great gifts as we assimilate these new frequencies.
    What is the 20 Core Day Ascension Portal?
    On the September 16, 2022, for 20 days, humanity will begin to travel through a cosmic chakra system and activate our kundalini. This 20 Core Day Ascension Portal arrives on September 16, 2022 and ends on October 5, 2022. We will travel through a cosmic chakra /kundalini system and activate our future. We will anchor a new unique foundation stone, that has been created apart from all the division and chaos of the dissolving world. These days are powerful and activating as we move beyond the past, and merge the present with our future. These 20 days are the center column of a cosmic calendar that represents the spinal column of the human body and the core of the Earth running from north to south.
    It burns a holy awakening fire through our chakras. This energy descends to Earth from the great central sun and God / Hunab Ku. Every 260 days, these energies return over and over, but each time they return with an ascending frequency, and it takes us to a higher more rarified level. This is literally a upward ascension spiral. These 20 days will be powerful at this pivotal and unique time on Earth where we have been pushed out of our comfort zones, and we have no control of the crumbling reality around us. It is a process that requires a deep surrender and total trust in this cosmic process and an unshakeable knowing that you are safe, strong and protected by the universe. When these Core days are worked with a conscious, open heart, with deep surrender and intent for the highest good, they can help anchor and manifest new higher frequencies into form. This is why I am posting this process again to you now.
    We are being asked to absorb this trial by holy fire. We do this by raising our frequencies to contain more energy filled with light, unity, unconditional love and balanced harmony. When we do this, we will also let go of fear, hate, division, ego, our victim mentality and all falsehoods. There is so much available to us if we rise above the noise, and we stay in our hearts with unconditional love, be filled with gratitude, and act from unity consciousness. We are being called to anchor to a new orientation point, a new equilibrium on Earth and within our hearts, and to anchor our higher self and our physical bodies into the new cycle. Each shift of an age always reaches a point of profound unknowing to find a new way within the new laws of nature embedded in the new frequencies. It is a time to anchor to our unique, divine, inner centers, and not get distracted or pulled into anything that triggers old programs or is from the old paradigm. These are all outside yourselves now, unless you invite them in.
    There will be 5 pulses of energy that will burn through 5 chakras … the crown, throat, heart, solar plexus and root chakras. Each pulse will hold 4 days each, and each day holds one of the 4 directions (east, north, west and south).
    What happens during these 20 days is this ...
    Fresh cosmic energy, coming from the great central sun, begins to descend into our physical body starting at our crown chakra. At the same time, newly upgraded energy, coming from the core of the Earth, begins to rise up into our physical body beginning at our root chakra. This process is very much like when a lightning bolt strikes the Earth. When a lightning bolt descends from the sky, the Earth’s energy also reaches up to meet the descending bolt. This merging point of descending cosmic energy, with the rising physical energy, reaches each other at a very powerful center point ... our HEARTS! The heart is the center of all centers. As it should be.
    Then, the new cosmic energy, descending from the great central sun, will continue down through our chakras until it is grounded within our physical body and anchored into the core of the Earth. Our ascending physical energy will also pass up through our heart, and rise up through our crown and beyond, until it reaches and anchors to the great central sun. This process will take 20 days. This is also happening simultaneously to our Earth!
    The beginning of most traditional, Mayan ceremonies begin with calling in, and sending love, to 7 cardinal points …
    Great creator of all life, Hunab Ku.
    Heart of the Heavens.
    Heart of the Earth.
    Heart of the East.
    Heart of the North.
    Heart of the West.
    Heart of the South.
    Heart of the Hearts, or center.
    We suggest you start each day with honoring these cardinal points and God of all creation with great love and humility. Do this as your heart calls. There is no way to do this wrong if you are coming from the heart. The universe and Mother Earth know your heart probably better than you do!
    🙏🏼 To work in tandem and be in harmony with these 20 core days of recreation / ascension energies, simply envision this energy as it rises up from Mother Earth and descends from the Great Central SUN as suggested in each of these 5 cosmic chakras.
    I appreciate any support for this work … https://www.alunajoy.com/heartdonation.html
    The FIRST PULSE will be from 9.16.22 to 9.19.22.
    These are the days of 4 IMIX, 5 IK, 6 AKBAL and 7 KAN.
    This first phase will activate your crown chakra, coming from the Great Central SUN, and your root chakra, coming from the core of the EARTH. These days will initiate a great ocean of potential, breathe life into this ascension process, release an immense wisdom from the depths of our inner temples, and plant a seed for the intent of this process. This begins the merging heaven and Earth within. If we are paying attention, we could experience flashes of enlightened consciousness, and we may feel quite elevated.
    The SECOND PULSE will be from 9.20.22 to 9.23.22.
    These are the days of 8 CHICCHAN, 9 CIMI, 10 MANIK and 11 LAMAT.
    This second phase will activate our throat chakra from the descending cosmic energy, and activate your solar plexus from the elevating energy from the core of the Earth. These four days begin collecting foundational wisdom. We will begin to let go, like a death of the past, and align with pure healing creation activating and transducing wisdom into a useable form. We exit the mental world, and we enter the world of spirit.
    The THIRD PULSE will be from 9.24.22 to 9.27.22
    These are the days of 12 MULUC, 13 OC, 1 CHUEN and 2 EB.
    This third phase will activate our center point, our HEART, now in balance between the cosmos and the Earth. This is the CENTER of the CENTER. These days are initiated with the energy of the cosmic moon of creation. Information is refined through spirit in a way to make it accessible. Some deeper issues may be triggered with emotions and heightened sensitivity. We can either destroy or create within this vastness of creation. It will begin a starting over process. Health will need attention.
    The FOURTH PHASE will be from 9.28.22 to 10.1.22.
    These are the days of 3 BEN, 4 IX, 5 MEN and 6 CIB.
    This fourth phase will now activate our solar plexus from the descending energies of the great central sun. It will also activate our throat chakra through the elevating energies from core of the Earth. These four days will begin with an activation called the pillars of light. It is where the Earth’s energy will begin to knit together with the energy from the great central sun. This phase will also be embedded with shamanic-like wisdom that is timeless. We will have access to higher forms of natural forces from the cosmos, and we will be able to anchor it into a more usable form on Earth. This is also where the real work will really start to kick in. Complex human relationships could feel unwieldy as we soar with broader vision and clarity about our service in the world. We will gain new boundaries that rise to a higher standard. This will trigger a more honest self-confidence, assisting us with being comfortable with authority figures without giving up personal power. During these days, we can learn to foster true community if focused upon.
    The FIFTH and final phase will be from 10.2.22 to 10.5.22.
    These are the days of 7 CABAN, 8 ETZNAB, 9 CAUAC and 10 AHAU.
    This fifth phase will activate your root chakra from the descending energies of great central sun. It will also activate your crown chakra with the elevating energies from core of the Earth. These four days are the highest frequency of all 20 day signs, and they offer the most evolution … but they can also trigger the deepest work. Progressive and controversial creations could be birthed with strong convictions, but the challenge will be to hold it together. We might need space to face many new things that are reflecting back in the world mirror to us. If your focus is on community, we can develop cooperation skills instead of it having to be limited to self-interest vs self-sacrifice. Lightning flash clarity can come regarding accessing your own inner truth. We may be able to receive wisdom from physical or ethereal sources. We could be disappointed with unrealistic expectations triggered by our refined idealism. These are four very spiritual days where purification will rise to the forefront and even trigger our inner healer.
    The end of the 20 core days always leaves us a little frazzled, and we may feel a bit overwhelmed. We have absorbed so much in such a short amount of time that we may need to stop and breathe and just let it all settle in. Don’t try to force yourself to understand anything at first, because when you do, you push the wisdom away. Just allow all this to settle into your body while the great central sun and the core of the Earth anchor inside of you. Once you gain some distance from these 20 days, you can look back and understand where you have grown and what transpired in these powerful days.
    Keep in mind that these 20 core days could be viewed from many perspectives and from many traditions. This above process is based on a modern day, Yucatec based calendar that utilizes the 20 core days. There are layers within layers, and cycles within cycles, within infinite, spherical time. This is only the front page of a huge book of knowledge that we all have access to. Keep your eyes and heart open. This is the energy we all walk through together.
    “There is SO MUCH rarified, etheric support flowing from higher realms to lift you out of all the defending noise of the crumbling world, and up into the realm of new higher frequencies and experiences. The higher realms have manifested a new foundation in this emerging future world. Many of your higher selves, in tandem with the company of heaven, the Ascended Masters, the Elohim, your guides, and the legions of light, have built this foundation. This new world is your creation. Everything beyond this time will be original and indigenous to this new cycle. This new world has more freedom, and less limitations, boundaries or borders, but also comes with more responsibilities. To enter this time, you must let go of all that is dissolving around you. It is not a time to fight or judge what still is. It is time to step into clean and clear new frequencies and allow all that is new within, and rise up with a divine centeredness and profound congruency.” … The Star Elders "
    Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (18th September 2022), Harmony (5th August 2023), Johan (Keyholder) (18th September 2022), Stephanie (20th September 2022), The KMan (19th September 2022), Tracie (Bodhicee) (5th August 2023)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Navigating the landscape is rocky,
    rough briar thickets at every step.

Wear some thick clothes.
    Heave the machete.

Don't give up and lie down and die!
    Even if you think there will never be a safe haven.

What will keep you moving forward?
    What keeps me moving is FAITH in my benefactor.
    This is my constant helper, my source of strength.

My benefactor has NEVER let me down.
    I REFUSE to deny the PRESENCE of my guide, my friend, my way shower.

In this terrible hot and dry parched world,
    MY benefactor leads me to water.

The water of LIFE is pouring all around me.
    My soul is healed so my body responds with health.
    My heart releases its burden of carrying helpless grief.

I find the gaps in the hedge rows on my path.

There is SOMETHING that supercedes my mind.
    SOMETHING that nourishes me when I just allow it.

I am led to the Beginning before I believed that I was all alone.
    Before I made up so many excuses for feeling abandoned.
    Before I started walking looking for my home.
    Thank you Delight. I agree. The 23rd Psalm comes to mind, I've been playing that a lot lately.

https://12rays.bandcamp.com/track/th...is-my-shepherd

I'm always struck by the word 'shadow' in relation to the valley of death.
    Last edited by Tracie (Bodhicee); 5th August 2023 at 21:42.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Tracie (Bodhicee) For This Post:

Harmony (5th August 2023)

+ Reply to Thread