+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bone loss and a solution

1. Link to Post #1
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

Unhappy Bone loss and a solution

Hi guys, I was wondering whether anybody out there in the community has experienced bone loss leading to loose teeth. Right now I have one tooth as the back which I would dearly love to hold onto and another one down below which is going the same way. At night they sometimes alternate between them with a slightly dull ache. I know is a sign that they want to escape. I am pretty religious about using my waterpik with a solution of MMS which has led me to keeping them both for the last year and a half. But I want to go down the K2 route and am finding it hard to locate a good source of it where I live in New Zealand. Is there anybody out there who is finding success with this problem. I need to do something soon as I have already lost one which was a devastating blow. I have heard of a procedure called LANAP which sounds great for people in the States but alas NZ is behind the dentistry department. All solutions would be welcome.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Ioneo (24th August 2021), O Donna (25th August 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Avalon Member ian33's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,280 times in 463 posts

Default Re: Bone loss and a solution

http://www.galwayfamilydentistry.com...al-gum-disease
    ...i used colloidal silver pulled through teeth(pulling) to clear infection(aching)...zinc seemed to help, colloidal is good, same technique of repeatedly pulling through teeth

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ian33 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), Harmony (24th August 2021), Ioneo (24th August 2021), O Donna (25th August 2021), Savannah (25th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,188 times in 263 posts

Stop using fluoride contaminated toothpaste. Use baking soda and borax to clean your teeth from now on.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to s7e6e For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th August 2021), East Sun (18th September 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), O Donna (25th August 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Savannah (25th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Don't eat sugar or corn syrup and other products that turn into sugar. Use zylatol as a sweetener because it's not only a substitute for sugar it removes biofilm from teeth., Biofilm is what bacteria adheres to in order to grow plaque. You can also buy zylatol toothpaste and gum.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), East Sun (18th September 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), s7e6e (26th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Funnily enough I haven't used fluoride toothpaste for the last 14 years.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), s7e6e (26th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I've lost so much bone matter in my jaw that my teeth are just getting loose and dropping out on their own. Nothing can be done, the damage is irreversible. Now have only one molar left for chewing - and it hurts a bit now from the overwork. Most of my chewing now occurs in the front of my mouth. Those incisors have worn down to little more than nubs. Certain foods I can no longer eat properly are steak, pasta, nuts, raw salads.

What bothers me most is that when I go to the dentist they just say, we gotta pull another one, like it's nothing. When I ask how will I eat with that gap they just look at me as if I am from Mars. When I give them a lecture, which I do from time to time, they still do not get that their profession has failed their clients. They just look at me with blank stares. Their incompetence is a thing to behold - much like so many other professions that have long ago lost their way.

Don't want to get into it but the whole tooth decay and repair agenda and philosophy is flawed. Why would bacteria cause decay in teeth only early in life? I have not had a cavity in forty years. Yet my teeth are dropping out of my head. So much of our professions are mired in twentieth century assumptions that have never been challenged. It is time to revisit all our knowledge and update it according to the most recent data. And politics and vested interests must not have a say in that discussion because their motivations are suspect.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Billy Vasiliadis (17th October 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 191 posts

My two cents. I had yearly issues with my teeth - it seemed each year I would get an infection and have to fight it off with oregano oil, coconut oil, garlic etc etc. Over a period of about 2-3 years I lost a couple of molars, although there is some tooth left in the areas where they are. I believe these molars had root canals/old metal fillings and that these were the cause of my issues. I also found my gums were not in the best health either and were a contributing factor. What worked for me was a combination of positive affirmations about my dental health, visualizing and probiotics. It took me quite a while to find the right probiotics. I also cleaned up my diet to an extent although I still eat sweets from time to time. My gums are much more healthy and no infections! I have not visited a dentist in over 4 years (and will not be seeing one any time soon either). Dentists and the current dentistry thinking are the problem for sure.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to selinam For This Post:

Ascensionrising (26th August 2021), Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Thanks for that, it's given me food for thought. I will endeavour to explore another idea I have up my sleeve. Will let you know how I get on in the near future. Well I'm off to bed now to get some beauty sleep, funnily enough when I get really tired sometimes my gums ache a little, go figure... Goodnight everybody.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,599 times in 5,379 posts

I guess talk of toothache gave me a toothache. Woke me up in the middle of the night with severe pain. Luckily I have a few 'miracle' pain killers left over from the last time my teeth hurt. I had to take one even though I only have four left. The pain went away within fifteen minutes. It's been over eight hours now and still no pain. Waiting for the inevitable...but I might get lucky and the pain might have receded as fast as it came on. Waiting now for the results when the pain pill wears off. For those interested, pain pill name: mar-ketorolac thromethamine 10mg (never heard of it before having it prescribed)
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Good morning, you might want to check out Carnivora which I think is pretty natural. That is if you can purchase it there in Canada, my girlfriend swears by it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Scorpio Girl For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

Scorpio Girl, if you are looking for better choices of vitamin K2 you can order it from Iherb (the first letter is "I" as in India) in the States. When I was living in New Zealand I would order from them often & had it delivered with no issues. I think you can order up to $200.00 without paying duties but double check that.

Also, I have had a tooth or two push out old fillings & repair themselves with new enamel (still have concave indentations though) when taking "Bio-Dent" from Standard Process.
    I took a bottle or two over a few months & forgot all about it. At my next dental appointment my dentist brought it up - said it looked like my filling had fallen out & my tooth had regrown the enamel & repaired itself & that no new filling was required. I do take vitamin K2, vitamin D3 & minerals & eat well so it might have been a combination of things. For what it's worth, it didn't fix all my cavities/fillings but maybe it would if I took the Bio-Dent for a longer period.

https://www.standardprocess.com/products/bio-dent

In link above, the product description says that it "supports bone remodeling" ....maybe it's something you might find helpful.

Unfortunately, Bio-Dent is not sold through Iherb but through chiropractors & alternative doctors in the States. I got mine from Dr. Tent with Diverse Health Services outside of Detroit, Michigan who would ship internationally to me Hong Kong. In an old youtube video (sorry don't know which one now, it's been so long) Dr. Tent said he gave Bio-Dent to his son & his son's tooth repaired a cavity so that's why I tried it. Dr. Tent is pretty gruff but he is switched on, I found him by watching his Autoimmune Epidemic video here on Avalon.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Pam (27th August 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Using a water pik is great, but if you are having bone and gum issues nothing will replace regular flossing of the teeth. The flossing needs to be done below the gumline not just between the teeth. If there is lots of bone loss around the tooth, wrap the floss around the tooth to gently clean the surface.

If you are going to take K2, take it with Vitamin D and magnesium. Also, don't underestimate the benefits of boron. Make sure you get enough calcium and phosphorous in your diet. These are all nutrients that play a role in bone health.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th August 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Taiwan Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Have you tried oil pulling? I normally oil pull as soon as I wake up and before drinking anything. Rinse your mouth afterwards with lukewarm salt water.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joe1964 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Harmony (18th September 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Pam (18th September 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by joe1964 (here)
    Have you tried oil pulling? I normally oil pull as soon as I wake up and before drinking anything. Rinse your mouth afterwards with lukewarm salt water.
    Joe, a very warm welcome to the forum, and many thanks indeed.

Avalon has a long, detailed and interesting Oil pulling thread, and yes, Scorpio Girl might find it interesting to read.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harmony (18th September 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), kudzy (18th September 2021), Pam (18th September 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021), Yoda (18th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

You might find this article interesting, as are many on the site of the Weston A Price Foundation.

Quote Teeth and Bone Hardness in Diagnosis and Prevention of Premature Aging

Meyer M. Silverman practiced dentistry in the city of Washington, DC for almost 50 years. He was well acquainted with the work of Weston A. Price, Sir Robert McCarrison and Francis Pottenger. As a GI in Europe, he observed the effects of starvation on people’s teeth, and was appalled to find the same patterns of decay and bone loss among well-fed Americans. He staunchly opposed pasteurization and went to great lengths to obtain raw milk from a farmer in New York who sent it down to Washington on the Greyhound bus. This article was reprinted from the Journal of the District of Columbia Dental Society, March 1971.
    https://www.westonaprice.org/health-...emature-aging/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Icare (4th October 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,442 times in 159 posts

I wonder if it may be worth to try some of these sound frequency healing videos. Some have been posted by Spooky2, the reputable makers of modern Rife frequency equipment.

So far I've only dipped my toe in the water with this technology, so I don't know how effective it'll be for your condition, but some of these videos seem to have promising feedback. Best to use headphones/earphones to listen, and drink plenty of water.

Really wishing you well with this. HUGS

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anna70 For This Post:

Icare (4th October 2021), Stephanie (17th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Taiwan Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you for your welcome message.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joe1964 For This Post:

Stephanie (17th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread