+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin

1. Link to Post #301
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Ivermectin

Here in rural Costa Rica it is easy to pick up parasites. The remedy has been Ivermectin, which my doctor husband has been prescribing for years. Safe drug, even for small children. It is still available, with some pharmacies asking for prescriptions, while others don’t.
    But there has been a price increase, just like zinc and Vitamin D prices have rocketed.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th January 2022), Chris Gilbert (8th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), Ewan (6th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), haroldsails (7th January 2022), Jad (6th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (6th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (15th January 2022), lisalu (7th January 2022), mizo (6th January 2022), mojo (6th January 2022), mountain_jim (6th January 2022), PurpleLama (6th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), Sadieblue (6th January 2022), Spiral (6th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2022), Sunny-side-up (7th January 2022), Tintin (7th January 2022), Vangelo (6th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,574 times in 5,659 posts

Is there a way to make homemade Ivermectin for a supply not mass market but a small batch? And nice to see you ulli...
    edit: the last video posted on page 15 was very helpfull in understanding how Ivermectin was found. Amazing the only sources was in Japan.
    Last edited by mojo; 7th January 2022 at 17:51.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Tintin (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,407 times in 5,730 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)
    Here in rural Costa Rica it is easy to pick up parasites. The remedy has been Ivermectin, which my doctor husband has been prescribing for years. Safe drug, even for small children. It is still available, with some pharmacies asking for prescriptions, while others don’t.
    But there has been a price increase, just like zinc and Vitamin D prices have rocketed.
    Hi Ulli,
    I am so glad you are participating here more!.

Ivermectin is a really interesting antiparasitic. There has been noticeably much more chemtrail spraying in many places USA. Then suddenly people are Noticeably becoming ill. Dr. Pavlevsky in this weeks Critically Thinking with Dr P and Dr T mentioned it. I have only recently been interested in Morgellons syndrome and considering biowarfare assault. There have been reports of people getting very ill and not even the usual remedies seemed to work.

The importance of building our bio welfare with preventatives means the same culprits will withhold antidotes to their posioning. We need to be free of parasites. Cleanse our bodies and cleanse our minds.

IMO one thing... we COULD be being pushed to re-evaluate health and everything in the paradigm of what is "needed".

I know you have been focused on spirit. WHAT IF we are meant to recognize our energetic spiritual bodies and shift the self care to being self healers. People have healed through "energy" and People have always healed by nature. Now I am thinking we become conscious of that "nature" we are and then:

We interact with nature to be given remedies.
    We will healt though sound and light and touch.
    Maybe all we will need EVENTUALLY is to sing the frequency of health and the etheric blueprint will shift.
    We will not need any outside treatment.
    NO THING will touch our shining field without our consent.

We will need the massive influx of light that is called God, Jesus, whomever one calls the FORCE of life who loves us and does meet every need. Yes, God loves us. That is a mighty energy!

I feel like there is a choice... stay in the matrix or go to God's world. There is only one requirement... to LOVE God back. This is how it is in God's world. IMO we must become "faithful" to this force. Praise it. Be thankful and love back. That is only fair, to return the LOVE.

But we have to choose it. "The only planet of choice?" But when you choose you begin to be fulfilled and may not even need food? Love does make the world.

The eyes of children of the Light are bright because they literally are FULL of this force. It is not anything we DO. It is how we BE: Children loving the light.

Many times, I am almost infected with mind parasites that whisper" God hates you". Humans are evil. Humans are worthless.

HELP! NO< NO< That is a LIE! Get Out damnable demon. Stop torturing me with hatred and fear of my self.

What can I do to show that I mean to throw out willingness to suicide (the BIG kind that causes genocide)and ALL self hate?
    What can I do?
    Oh, I have some Ivermectin. It means antiparasitic. Placebo for mind parasites?

As within so without. So, basically it takes faith anyway in whatever to be accomplished. I see that ever more clearly.
    Last edited by Delight; 7th January 2022 at 05:44.

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), Tintin (7th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

7. Link to Post #304
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hi Ulli,

Ivermectin is a really interesting antiparasitic. There has been noticeably much more chemtrail spraying in many places USA. Then suddenly people are Noticeably becoming ill. Dr. Pavlevsky in this weeks Critically Thinking with Dr P and Dr T mentioned it. I have only recently been interested in Morgellons syndrome and considering biowarfare assault. There have been reports of people getting very ill and not even the usual remedies seemed to work.

The importance of building our bio welfare with preventatives means the same culprits will withhold antidotes to their posioning. We need to be free of parasites. Cleanse our bodies and cleanse our minds.

IMO one thing... we COULD be being pushed to re-evaluate health and everything in the paradigm of what is "needed".

I know you have been focused on spirit. WHAT IF we are meant to recognize our energetic spiritual bodies and shift the self care to being self healers. People have healed through "energy" and People have always healed by nature. Now I am thinking we become conscious of that "nature" we are and then:

Maybe all we will need EVENTUALLY is to sing the frequency of health and the etheric blueprint will shift.

We will need the massive influx of light that is called God, Jesus, whomever one calls the FORCE of life who loves us and does meet every need. Yes, God loves us. That is a mighty energy!

I feel like there is a choice... stay in the matrix or go to God's world. There is only one requirement... to LOVE God back. This is how it is in God's world. IMO we must become "faithful" to this force. Praise it. Be thankful and love back. That is only fair, to return the LOVE.

But we have to choose it. "The only planet of choice?" But when you choose you begin to be fulfilled and may not even need food? Love does make the world.

The eyes of children of the Light are bright because they literally are FULL of this force. It is not anything we DO. It is how we BE: Children loving the light.

Many times, I am almost infected with mind parasites that whisper" God hates you". Humans are evil. Humans are worthless.

HELP! NO< NO< That is a LIE! Get Out damnable demon. Stop torturing me with hatred and fear of my self.

What can I do to show that I mean to throw out willingness to suicide (the BIG kind that causes genocide)and ALL self hate?
    What can I do?

As within so without. So, basically it takes faith anyway in whatever to be accomplished. I see that ever more clearly.
    Faith is not a commodity which can be bought or sold ... Faith being the very person of God in you as you ...

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), Docim369 (23rd January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (15th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Tintin (7th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022)

9. Link to Post #305
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,777 times in 32,949 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Is there a way to make homemade Ivermectin for a supply not mass market but a small batch?
    I'm pretty sure not. It's a pharmaceutical, not a "natural" product. (There are many naturally occurring antiparasitic remedies, like wormwood, cloves, black walnut hull extract, papaya seeds, and much more — but ivermectin isn't one of those.)

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClearWater (7th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Hym (8th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Spiral (15th January 2022), Tintin (7th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

11. Link to Post #306
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Hi Ulli,

What can I do?

You’ve got it, delightful delight. De light is West Indian for “the light”. And when light becomes stronger it becomes GLORY.

And the initiative to make the connection to that divine glory has to come from within the self. The light is never absent, but limited material perspective blocks it.
    No need to let go of one’s material perspective, actually, that would be silly, just realize that it isn’t all that is. There is always more.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Hym (8th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Tintin (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

13. Link to Post #307
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,023 times in 2,114 posts

My chiropractor takes one of these a day , he's had covid and see 30 people a day , never wore a mask period. Its from Mediherb its called Andrographis Complex - herbal suppliment M110 , It an all natural roots anti fungal, anti parasitic,anti bacterial has 3 different Herbs in it. He swears by it taking 1 a day and a zinc. I was in his office fully sick with Covid, I had a spasm in my leg and combine that with not breathing good I had to get it fixed. He told me he wasn't worried and got it taken care of. Just an FYI

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Jad (7th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (15th January 2022), lisalu (7th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Spiral (7th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022), Vangelo (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), Vicus (7th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

15. Link to Post #308
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,777 times in 32,949 posts

Very interesting, and I added the emphasis below.

(Note that the reference is M1110.)

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    My chiropractor takes one of these a day, he's had covid and sees 30 people a day, never wore a mask, period.

It's from Mediherb it's called Andrographis Complex - herbal supplement M1110.

It's an all natural roots anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti bacterial , has 3 different Herbs in it. He swears by it taking 1 a day and a zinc. I was in his office fully sick with Covid, I had a spasm in my leg and combined that with not breathing good I had to get it fixed. He told me he wasn't worried and got it taken care of. Just an FYI
    Here it is:

https://amazon.com/Mediherb-Androgra.../dp/B007A6YAL2

16. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), East Sun (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (7th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Jad (7th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), kudzy (8th January 2022), leavesoftrees (8th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (15th January 2022), lisalu (7th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), pyrangello (8th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2022), Sunny (8th January 2022), ulli (7th January 2022), Vangelo (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), Vicus (7th January 2022), Yoda (7th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #309
    United States Avalon Member Jad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,679 times in 283 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Very interesting, and I added the emphasis below.

(Note that the reference is M1110.)

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    My chiropractor takes one of these a day, he's had covid and sees 30 people a day, never wore a mask, period.

It's from Mediherb it's called Andrographis Complex - herbal supplement M1110.

It's an all natural roots anti fungal, anti parasitic, anti bacterial , has 3 different Herbs in it. He swears by it taking 1 a day and a zinc. I was in his office fully sick with Covid, I had a spasm in my leg and combined that with not breathing good I had to get it fixed. He told me he wasn't worried and got it taken care of. Just an FYI
    Here it is:

https://amazon.com/Mediherb-Androgra.../dp/B007A6YAL2

Amazon price is $60 for 40 pills. I purchased it today from this website: https://www.smallflower.com/products...37056825557143

It’s $98 for 120 pills, but you have to call to make the order because some people are ordering by bulk to resell it online for much higher prices.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Jad For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (12th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), mizo (7th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), pyrangello (8th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (7th January 2022), Sunny (8th January 2022), Vangelo (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), Vicus (7th January 2022), wondering (7th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #310
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,915 times in 2,595 posts

I first heard of Andrographis during the ebola scare buzz. I searched out medical research at that time to see if any substances had been found that could actually help ebola, just in case this ebola thing was played out. Andrographis was mentioned several times as a researched therapeutic, so I purchased some at that time.

Looking further into it, it appears to help with most respiratory illnesses, including flu. So, since it is readily available in the states, I always have it on hand and we have been taking it at the first sign of any cold or flu. It also was the first thing I reached for in Feb. 2020 when I strongly suspect that covid swept through our town. The brands I have bought are a lot more inexpensive, and I believe they worked well for us for several years now, and kept us from severe illness. I have gifted a bottle to quite a few friends and relatives over the years, and they also take it at the first sign of a cold.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

20. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (7th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (12th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Jad (7th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th January 2022), leavesoftrees (8th January 2022), mizo (7th January 2022), mojo (7th January 2022), mountain_jim (7th January 2022), pyrangello (8th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Sunny (8th January 2022), Vangelo (7th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

21. Link to Post #311
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,765 times in 533 posts

Hi Sue. I looked up Andrographis and found a place on Amazon to buy 500 pills of 500mg for € 57 (includes postage). That seems quite a bit less expensive than most other sources. Which quantity (500 mg a pill) do you think is best to take a day?

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Johan (Keyholder) For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), Gwin Ru (12th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), pyrangello (8th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

23. Link to Post #312
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,915 times in 2,595 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Hi Sue. I looked up Andrographis and found a place on Amazon to buy 500 pills of 500mg for € 57 (includes postage). That seems quite a bit less expensive than most other sources. Which quantity (500 mg a pill) do you think is best to take a day?
    I'm no expert Johan, but what has worked for me is simply taking 1 tablet at the earliest sign of feeling "coldish", and then upping to 2 a day (morning and evening) if it continues. When the symptoms are gone, I stop taking any. I have not taken them as a preventative, but I suppose it makes sense if you are around symptomatic people.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alecs (7th January 2022), Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (12th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Jad (7th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (7th January 2022), mizo (7th January 2022), pyrangello (8th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022)

25. Link to Post #313
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,324 times in 2,101 posts

If you are in the US and not in need of large amounts, you may want to check the andrographis at www.pipingrock.com.

It's 2 bottles of 60 count, 400mg for $11.00.

I like pipingrock, low cost and good quality.
    A million galaxies are a little foam on that shoreless sea. ~ Rumi

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th January 2022), ClearWater (8th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (12th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Jad (7th January 2022), Jambo (8th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), pyrangello (8th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2022), Sunny (8th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022)

27. Link to Post #314
    Thanks

I'm surprised at the attention and confirmation this is getting. But I will say my chiropractor is a pretty sensible common sense guy in his late 30,s.He didn't try and pitch this product to me that he does carry. I asked him what he was taking since he,s on top of at least 30 people a day cracking away. He even told me that spasm I was having had it gotten any worse that even he wouldn't be able to fix it if I would have waited longer.

I do trust his judgement and his knowledge and now reading what your writing that's a validation worth more than you know.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (12th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Sadieblue (8th January 2022)

29. Link to Post #315
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,826 times in 4,382 posts

Ivermectin 'Works Throughout All Phases' Of COVID According To Leaked Military Documents

by Tyler Durden

Wednesday, Jan 12, 2022 - 06:11 AM

Update (1505ET): As more and more information pours out of the Project Veritas leaked military documents, there appears to be a damning section in support of Ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment.
    "Ivermectin (identified as curative in April 2020) works throughout all phases of illness because it both inhibits viral replication and modulates the immune response."
    And this:

Will DARPA confirm or deny?

See the documents below:

Download this PDF

https://www.scribd.com/document/5522...oad&from_embed

30. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th January 2022), ClearWater (15th January 2022), Ewan (12th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), haroldsails (12th January 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Kryztian (15th January 2022), Mercedes (12th January 2022), mountain_jim (12th January 2022), ronny (19th January 2022), Sadieblue (12th January 2022), Spiral (12th January 2022), Vangelo (13th January 2022), Victoria (12th January 2022), wondering (15th January 2022)

31. Link to Post #316
    United States Avalon Member Lilyofthestars's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,793 times in 163 posts

https://www.amazon.com/Mediherb-Andr.../dp/B007A6YAL2

Interesting, most of these ingredients are in my concentrate recipe(s) for Covid. Minus the Adrongraphis. I still need to go post these recipes over to the Alternative healing forum.. I've hesitated to post them in recent days, concerned that I'd get attacked for not having "the correct titles or qualifications". Its happened before.

I'm a self-taught herbalist who has been studying and applying my knowledge of herbalism for over ten years. I ran a apothecary for five years before various life events forced me into closing down the shop. I still share my recipes with family and friends.

One important reason for taking these ingredients as an infusion as opposed to a pill is because the properties of the herbs are further activated when "seeped" overnight in spring water. Just the act of drinking these herbs in tea form highly saturates the body with the properties, allowing them to travel to all your cells and organs more efficiently. Water being the carrier. These specific herbs (Echinacea and Holy Tulsi) are gentle on the system, common to locate in their whole state, and affordable. Its unfortunate to see companies price gauging $60-90 for what amounts to less than an ounce of herbal matter. One does not have to quantify or worry about over dosing with Echinacea or Tulsi, either. Native Americans used Echinacea for food as well as medicinal purposes. And as many may already know, Tulsi (holy basil) is a common food/medicinal ingredient from Ayurvedic herbalism. They are best purchased wholesale and used directly as a tea. No company should ever stand between human beings and the use of herbs directly. After all, people have used them for thousands of years as common knowledge. The astronomical price of $90 is humorous to me.

I'll try to make a thread on my unique Covid recipes later today. Holy basil and Echinacea are just two of ten herbs in my recipe. I have noted to other members recently that my discovered concoction has saved my life from Covid "flare ups" on many occasions. It turns the tide within hours. I imagine the recipes would be therapeutic for Vaccine side effects as well. Some have been anticipating and waiting for me to share these recipes, my apologies for the delay. Newbie jitters, as they say.
    Last edited by Lilyofthestars; 15th January 2022 at 18:46.

32. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Lilyofthestars For This Post:

Alecs (19th January 2022), avid (15th January 2022), Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), Ernie Nemeth (20th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Icare (15th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (15th January 2022), Kryztian (15th January 2022), Sadieblue (15th January 2022), Spiral (15th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (15th January 2022), Vangelo (15th January 2022), wondering (15th January 2022)

33. Link to Post #317
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th January 2022), Bill Ryan (15th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd January 2022), Harmony (16th January 2022), Jad (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Lilyofthestars (15th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), Sadieblue (19th January 2022), Vangelo (16th January 2022)

35. Link to Post #318
    Thanks

MIT-Educated Doctor Ordered To Undergo Psych Evaluation After Prescribing Ivermectin / https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/m...ing-ivermectin
    Nass also self-reported to the medical board when she admitted obtaining Hydroxychloroquine by falsely claiming her COVID patient was suffering from Lyme disease.

“This was the only way to get a potentially life-saving drug for my patient,” said Ness.

This is exactly what my friend said who is a nurse that the only way to get ivermectin now in the states is a doc has to prescribe this for another illness and not covid. The Govt is not allowing scripts to be written for covid because its not authorized yet, its still in operation donkey speed.

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd January 2022), Harmony (19th January 2022), Jad (19th January 2022), janette (19th January 2022), Sadieblue (19th January 2022), Sue (Ayt) (19th January 2022), Vangelo (19th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #319
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,506 times in 274 posts

I can report that as of a few days ago that IVM did arrive from India as ordered. So the US gov seems to be intercepting some but not all of packages. Not sure how they decide which ones to go after. It might be the way things are packaged or declared.

I would recommend indiamart.com and one company you can find at Indiamart is PRN Healthcare Private Limited. The site has a lot of companies and you can put in what you are looking for and then have those companies message you with prices, etc. All the products are delivered in manufacturing plant packaging, and I like Indiamart because they act as a filter for companies who use their infrastructure.

You can also order other scrips. I take one med daily and the cost was about 10% of what it cost stateside. The order took about two months to come in. DYOD.

I don't think IVM is the only answer to Covid but it is a major part. At XMas Covid ripped through the fam and it was great being able to offer IVM to those who would take it and I am sure it helped.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to TravelerJim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), ClearWater (19th January 2022), fifi (20th January 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd January 2022), Jad (19th January 2022), Kryztian (23rd January 2022), meat suit (20th January 2022), pyrangello (19th January 2022), Sadieblue (19th January 2022), Sunny (20th January 2022)

39. Link to Post #320
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

How do you pay?

I couldn't figure out how to do that.

I have an order ready since beginning of the month.

Can't seem to find a way to pay. I don't use credit cards. Is that why? I would normally ask the bank but in today's world I don't trust them to keep my inquiry confidential.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2022), Gwin Ru (23rd January 2022), Kryztian (23rd January 2022), Sadieblue (19th January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 1 6 16 22 LastLast