+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin

1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Default Re: Ivermectin

Zimecterin is one brand that only has ivermectin paste 1.87% and nothing else . DO NOT TAKE THIS WITH ANYTHING ELSE, I have read NO WHERE to take with anything else in the paste.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th October 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), fifi (14th October 2021), gord (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), indiana (13th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (13th October 2021), Sadieblue (13th October 2021), Tintin (13th October 2021), Vangelo (13th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Ivermectin is getting difficult to find. It could be gone for good depending on how much stock is out there. I wonder if wormwood or mugwort will do the job

https://spectrumnews1.com/ma/worcest...onavirus-study

https://www.pharmacypracticenews.com...COVID-19/58899
    Last edited by Bubu; 14th October 2021 at 02:39.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), Docim369 (22nd November 2022), Ewan (14th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (14th October 2021), Sadieblue (14th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by indiana (here)
    Just a quick question on the horse paste ivermectin. I got 4 tunes of it recently. It contains as Active Substance -
    Ivermectin 18.7 mg/g
    Praziquantel 140.3 mg/g

Then there's a heading called Excipient -
    Titanium Dioxide (E171) 20mg/g.

I was going to take some as a once off parasite treatment (just as a cleanse) but I'm not sure about the Titanium Dioxide. Thinking maybe i should just keep the tubes of paste only as an emergency. I did a bit of internet searching on Titanium Dioxide and the levels of 20mg/g but not much shows up, other than the EU is going to ban it as a food additive.
    Would anyone know if Titanium Dioxide at 20mg/g is relatively harmless? My thinking is there'd not be much point in doing a "cleanse" if i'm also damaging myself. Thanks!
    I think that you should not use anything that has an additional ingredient like Praziquantel. There are brands with only Ivermectin......
    We can expect the animal version to be adulterated very soon to produce "effects" in humans that probably WILL be dangerous. Or it will be only available through a veterinarian...

They will close any loopholes as fast as we can find them!

MMS is still pretty easy to make I would have that as a backup.

At issue here is that we are not dealing with just one vector of transmission NOR are we dealing with "just" Covid. " It has been observed that it is no more harmful than a cold. That is a lie, the ACTUAL Covid or whatever it is in my opinion is real...and deadly. Prepare for that.

What is MUCH more challenging are the bioweapons in the vaccines such as graphene, nano particles, Mrna recoding etc etc. We are however finding good, safe and effective treatments. AND the vaxxed ARE shedding!

I cannot help but consider that this is a means to identify alt treatments, researechers, practitioners.......essentially the "resistors" to the "plan" Once this is completed those people and all vocal people will be CLEARLY identified and silenced or removed from play...I believe an HCQ producing factories burned down this year and the owners of one of the world's largest generic drug manufactures was murdered with his wife in the most bizarre story in Canadian history. We know the inane number of biologists and doctors that "suicided" themselves in irrational almost incomprehensible ways...many were working on GCmaf....

One thing about evil is it is pretty good at planning now....or is that their AI?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), Bubu (14th October 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (14th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (14th October 2021), Sadieblue (14th October 2021), wondering (14th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by CurEus (here)
    I cannot help but consider that this is a means to identify alt treatments, researechers, practitioners.......essentially the "resistors" to the "plan" Once this is completed those people and all vocal people will be CLEARLY identified and silenced or removed from play...I believe an HCQ producing factories burned down this year and the owners of one of the world's largest generic drug manufactures was murdered with his wife in the most bizarre story in Canadian history. We know the inane number of biologists and doctors that "suicided" themselves in irrational almost incomprehensible ways...many were working on GCmaf....
    Medical practitioners and researchers who gain traction in opposing childhood vaccines on the grounds that they cause diseases such as autism have been at risk of premature death for many years.

Vaccines seem to be a critical technology for some big players.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (14th October 2021), avid (14th October 2021), Bubu (14th October 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), gord (14th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), indiana (14th October 2021), justntime2learn (15th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), Pam (15th October 2021), PurpleLama (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (14th October 2021), Sadieblue (14th October 2021), TargeT (14th October 2021), wondering (14th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #185
    Thanks

Just a quick question on the horse paste ivermectin. I got 4 tunes of it recently. It contains as Active Substance -
    Ivermectin 18.7 mg/g
    Praziquantel 140.3 mg/g

I was going to take some as a once off parasite treatment (just as a cleanse) but I'm not sure about the Titanium Dioxide. Thinking maybe i should just keep the tubes of paste only as an emergency. I did a bit of internet searching on Titanium Dioxide and the levels of 20mg/g but not much shows up, other than the EU is going to ban it as a food additive.
    Would anyone know if Titanium Dioxide at 20mg/g is relatively harmless? My thinking is there'd not be much point in doing a "cleanse" if i'm also damaging myself. Thanks!
    I think that you should not use anything that has an additional ingredient like Praziquantel. There are brands with only Ivermectin......
    We can expect the animal version to be adulterated very soon to produce "effects" in humans that probably WILL be dangerous. Or it will be only available through a veterinarian...

At issue here is that we are not dealing with just one vector of transmission NOR are we dealing with "just" Covid. " It has been observed that it is no more harmful than a cold. That is a lie, the ACTUAL Covid or whatever it is in my opinion is real...and deadly. Prepare for that.

What is MUCH more challenging are the bioweapons in the vaccines such as graphene, nano particles, Mrna recoding etc etc. We are however finding good, safe and effective treatments. AND the vaxxed ARE shedding!

One thing about evil is it is pretty good at planning now....or is that their AI?
    yes obviously we are being attakced from all angels with all types of ammo. mRNA. graphene, parasite, marburg is on its way. then there are the calamities interruptions and restrictions. wonder what else to come.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

avid (14th October 2021), Ewan (14th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), indiana (14th October 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (14th October 2021), Sadieblue (14th October 2021), wondering (14th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #186
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    so, I can now openly share my indian contact.
    Us deliveries are possible and successful.
    1000 @12mg to UK inc delivery Ł107. get in there folks.
    maulik7@gmail.com
    wattsapp / telegram 9925171777
    This source is an Indian pharmaceutical company. With fees and shipping, my cost came to under 20˘ per dose. Super cheap, and it is the real deal, in 12mg doses.

The issue with ivm made for animals, is that it may contain "inactive ingredients" which are not made for human consumption. Overdosing on ivm is not really a thing, but getting too much of some inert ingredient made for some other animal could be.

12. Link to Post #187
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Ivermectin 18.7 mg/g
    Praziquantel 140.3 mg/g

Those are good points to make (above).

Just noticed that amazon lists prescription (human) IVM as available from their pharmacy. I haven't seen that in the past. Maybe I missed it. I used a Utah server so maybe other US states don't show it available. Just need a kind doctor to write a prescription.

Have been searching safety data sheets for all brands of animal IVM and all of them so far list unwanted and unknown ingredients. Merial brand zimectrin (for horses) contains all the usual junk, including titanium dioxide. The Durvet brand contains three proprietary ingredients with no info on them whatsoever. Titanium dioxide is nothing but a coloring agent or anti-caking agent when used in foods. Yes, the EU is in the process of investigating and banning it's use in human foods. Problems uncovered in research papers focus mostly on nanoparticles of titanium dioxide. The FDA does not require disclosure of how many or how much aluminum or other contaminants that bind to the titanium dioxide product that's allowed in food. Maybe human titanium dioxide is purer than what's used in animal products? Probably not, though.

Thankfully Dunkin Donuts has taken the stuff out of their hugely toxic junk food.

If our sole intake of titanium dioxide is from animal IVM preparations then there will be no harm done. After all, you're not sucking down entire tubes of horse paste in one sitting.

It's doubtful that any animal IVM preparation is going to be better than another. At least some safety data sheets show actual ingredients rather than blank spaces labeled 'proprietary.'

This was copied from wikipedia:

Praziquantel, sold under the brandname Biltricide among others, is a medication used to treat a number of types of parasitic worm infections in mammals, birds, amphibians, reptiles, and fish. In humans specifically, it is used to treat schistosomiasis, clonorchiasis, opisthorchiasis, tapeworm infections, cysticercosis, hydatid disease, and other fluke infections. It should not be used for worm infections of the eye. It is taken by mouth.

Probably best to stay away from IVM preparations that contain this stuff simply because it's not needed? But it is used in humans.

I've seen a number of news articles in the past week that report US customs blocking shipments of pharmaceuticals at the border.

Love Joe Rogan for jumping on CNN's Sanjay Gupta for smearing prescribed IVM in the media.

Anyone remember when CNN was known as Chicken Noodle News?
    Last edited by helium; 14th October 2021 at 22:42.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Alekahn2 (15th October 2021), Bill Ryan (14th October 2021), fifi (15th October 2021), Franny (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (14th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), mountain_jim (14th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th October 2021), wondering (14th October 2021)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks

Out of curiosity, Why are we talking of curing covid with ivermectin when cv19 belongs to the family of corona (not deadly) which affects the lungs. while ivermectin is an anti parasitic?
    Is this deadly virus not a corona? And they are lying just as normally? logically they should, because if you want to kill people with a virus/bacteria you should not tell them what it is lest they can counter it.

Now that marburg is on its way, is it really marburg?
    Last edited by Bubu; 15th October 2021 at 00:52.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

fifi (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Zimecterin is one brand that only has ivermectin paste 1.87% and nothing else . DO NOT TAKE THIS WITH ANYTHING ELSE, I have read NO WHERE to take with anything else in the paste.
    Duramectin is what I have purchased. There is no info on additives?

DuraMectin-paste_6.08g.pdf

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

gord (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

18. Link to Post #190
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Many drugs are repurposed for other uses,its common in the industry.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Franny (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

20. Link to Post #191
    Thanks

FYI regarding chlorine dioxide

(original source: https://naturalnews.com/2021-09-10-c...-proteins.html)

New study proves that chlorine dioxide (MMS) blocks SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins from binding with human receptors
    Posted on September 13, 2021 by Editor

Japanese researchers have confirmed that chlorine dioxide, also known as Miracle Mineral Solution or MMS, is a safe and effective remedy for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19).

A paper published in the journal Annals of Pharmacology and Pharmaceutics explains how MMS blocks the spike proteins associated with SARS-CoV-2 that are said to bind with human receptors such as Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme 2 (ACE2), allowing disease to form.

“Chlorine Dioxide (ClO2) is a powerful disinfectant that is known to inactivate both viruses and bacteria,” the study’s abstract reveals.

The stated purpose of the study was to see if chlorine dioxide directly inhibits the binding of the Chinese Virus Spike protein (S protein) to ACE2 receptors. The team conducted in vitro experiments with the British and South African “variants” of the Fauci Flu.

“Spike protein coated onto a microtiter plate was treated with chlorine dioxide aqueous solution or chlorine dioxide spray solution,” the study explains.

In the end, what they found is that MMS does, in fact, inactivate the binding of covid variant spike proteins to the human ACE2 receptor protein, “indicating that this strategy may be useful in blocking the transmission of variant SARS-CoV-2 viruses.”

Can chlorine dioxide protect your cells against a spike protein invasion?
    Since we now know that the variants are being spread by the “vaccines,” and thus also by the “vaccinated,” chlorine dioxide could help the “unvaccinated” to protect themselves against infection.

It may also be useful in helping the vaccinated and those who test “positive” for the China Virus to rid themselves of spike proteins by preventing them from attaching to ACE2 receptors.

Much more study is likely needed to determine whether or not this applies to people who took the mRNA injections (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna), as these shots program human cells to continue producing spike proteins constantly.

For everyone else, taking MMS could provide a shield of protection against the type of spike protein damage that is causing some people to suffer cardiovascular events or worse.

“The powerful disinfection action of CD (chlorine dioxide) against microbes is due to its strong oxidizing activity against proteins,” the study explains. “Moreover, safe and permissible concentrations of CD have been well documented.”

Covid spike proteins do not like chlorine dioxide, which blocks them from damaging the body

For their experiments, the team sprayed a 50 ?L aliquot of chlorine dioxide or chlorine dioxide spray solution diluted to the appropriate concentration onto microtiter plates containing purified Receptor-Binding Domain (RBD) spike proteins. The solutions were then incubated at 25şC for 5 minutes.

Next, a 20 ?L aliquot of 10 mmol/L sodium thiosulfate in Blocking Buffer 2 was added to terminate the reaction of chlorine dioxide with the spike proteins. This rapidly converted the chlorine dioxide to ClO2-, causing it to become unreactive.

Then, a 35 ?L aliquot of biotin-labeled ACE2 diluted to 1.5 ?g/mL by Blocking Buffer 2 was added to the solution, while a biotin-labeled ACE2 was bound to streptavidin-labeled horseradish peroxidase and detected using a substrate of horseradish peroxidase.

After one minute, a luminometer was used to measure the chemiluminescence signal emitted from the solution, which was assayed in four different wells due to the intensity fluctuation of the chemiluminescence.

Upon analysis, it was determined that the intensity of the binding of human ACE2 protein to covid spike RBD decreased as a result of chlorine dioxide. The higher the concentration of chlorine dioxide, the fewer spike protein binding events were observed.

Put more simply, coronavirus spike proteins do not like chlorine dioxide. And since chlorine dioxide has been proven to be a safe and effective remedy for a variety of ailments, there is no reason why it should not at least be considered as a potential option in the fight against covid.

Just like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the government does not want you using chlorine dioxide to protect yourself against covid

Dr. Manuel Aparicio told The New American in an interview back in the summer all about chlorine dioxide and its potential use as a treatment for the Chinese Virus.

Back during the early days of the plandemic, the Sacramento Regional Transit District was using chlorine dioxide to clean its buses, further demonstrating its external use as a weapon against the Wuhan Flu.

For many years, chlorine dioxide has also been used as a treatment for autism. Kerri Rivera, a homeopathic doctor, has seen noteworthy success using it as a biomedical protocol to help autistic children regain normalcy in their lives.

“I started researching and [found that] it destroys viruses, bacteria, candida, parasites, reduces overall body inflammation, and neutralizes heavy metals, so I’m all in, [because] that’s what autism is,” Rivera told the Health Ranger in an interview.

There are so many beneficial uses for MMS that it would be a crime not to allow people to have access to it. Thankfully, it is not a prescription-only drug like hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin, so it remains easily accessible as a dietary supplement.

Check it out for yourself to see if chlorine dioxide might be a helpful addition to your health arsenal. And be sure to tell others about it so they, too, can keep themselves protected against covid spike proteins, especially now that the “fully vaccinated” spike protein “factories” are potentially spreading them all around us.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th October 2021 at 03:02.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

fifi (15th October 2021), Franny (15th October 2021), gord (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021)

22. Link to Post #192
    Thanks

Just like hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin, the government does not want you using chlorine dioxide to protect yourself against covid

I dont see any news of government banning chlorine dioxide bleach solution . Associating it with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin makes it even more suspicious.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (15th October 2021)

24. Link to Post #193
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bubu (here)

I dont see any news of government banning chlorine dioxide bleach solution . Associating it with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin makes it even more suspicious.
    People are experiencing bans and even prosecution

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/d08c6796-9575-4f23-8ca5-66e160d8af5b

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

DeeMetrios (15th October 2021), Franny (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021)

26. Link to Post #194
    Thanks

People are experiencing bans and even prosecution

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/d08c6796-9575-4f23-8ca5-66e160d8af5b
    thanks maybe I should start looking into this and cure my ignorance. Do you have other videos.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), Harmony (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

28. Link to Post #195
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Out of curiosity, Why are we talking of curing covid with ivermectin when cv19 belongs to the family of corona (not deadly) which affects the lungs. while ivermectin is an anti parasitic?
    Is this deadly virus not a corona? And they are lying just as normally? logically they should, because if you want to kill people with a virus/bacteria you should not tell them what it is lest they can counter it.

Like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin is a zinc ionosphore. It helps zinc get past the cell membrane where it will interfere with viral replication. It is also reported in vitro to bind the spike protiens of sars-cov-2. There are other mechanisms of activity which are speculated upon, but as this is an organic molecule modeled after something which nature (bacteria) created, it may have many undiscovered utilities beyond its anti parasitic and antiviral properties.

29. Link to Post #196
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

Like hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin is a zinc ionosphore. It helps zinc get past the cell membrane where it will interfere with viral replication. It is also reported in vitro to bind the spike protiens of sars-cov-2. There are other mechanisms of activity which are speculated upon, but as this is an organic molecule modeled after something which nature (bacteria) created, it may have many undiscovered utilities beyond its anti parasitic and antiviral properties.
    you mean ivermectin will be useless without zinc?

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

PurpleLama (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #197
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)

you mean ivermectin will be useless without zinc?
    I would not say that, I was speaking to what is established science. There is a lot of speculation as to other modes by which it operates, but this speculation does not amount to well funded research, which is needed. We do know that when used alongside zinc, certain steroids, certain anti-inflammitory drugs, that the outcomes of mild to severe covid cases tend to be positive the vast majority of the time.

Taking zinc along with any ionosphore has long been established as an effective phrophylaxis against viruses in general.

32. Link to Post #198
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Ivermectin is getting difficult to find. It could be gone for good depending on how much stock is out there. I wonder if wormwood or mugwort will do the job

Here is some interesting information on wormwood.

By: Cat Ebeling
    Co-author of the best-sellers: The Fat Burning Kitchen, The Top 101 Foods that Fight Aging & The Diabetes Fix
    Wonders of Wormwood

Wormwood. To those who are unfamiliar with this herb, it doesn’t conjure up a pretty picture does it? Either you think of some of rotting hunk of wood full of worms, or you just get the heebie-jeebies from anything you might put in your body with the word “worm” attached to it. However, wormwood is a valued herb, and you may find it to be one of your biggest allies, especially if you travel or have been exposed to parasites—and like it or not, most all of us have been exposed to parasites, at one point or another.
    Yikes! Parasites?

A parasite is a general term for any organism that can live off another living organism. Parasites can be anything from pin worms or tapeworms, to something so small it takes a microscope to view, like any type of fungal infection, protozoa or amoeba. So even things like food poisoning can often result in an intestinal parasite taking up residence in your body. And, if you’ve ever traveled (especially to Latin American or South America), you may have had to deal with a bout of ‘intestinal distress’ which is often caused from a giardia infection—a protozoan parasite that often gets into water and food supplies. Giardia is actually very common in the United States as well, especially in our rivers and streams. Other common parasites can come from undercooked meat, sushi, soil or unclean water, and even spread from person to person. If you’ve ever had food poisoning, you know what parasites are.

General symptoms of a parasitic infection often include fever, aches, nausea, fatigue, stomach pains, bloating, and diarrhea. While our bodies can sometimes fight off an intestinal parasitic infection, it can take up to 6-8 weeks of being entirely miserable, and never straying far from the bathroom. And some can take up residence in our bodies indefinitely! Conventional medicine has several medications for different types of parasitic infections that often include some type of antibiotic, which also kill off all the helpful, protective bacteria in our guts.
    How Can Wormwood Help?

Wormwood, or Artemisia absinthium as it is officially called, is of the same plant family as daisies and ragweed. Wormwood is an herb that has been around since Biblical times, and is best known as the primary ingredient in Absinthe, an alcoholic beverage. Absinthe was outlawed for many years in the U.S. because it is considered toxic, addictive, and can cause hallucinations, but wormwood is still allowed as an herbal supplement. Wormwood contains a volatile chemical compound called, “thujone” which is concentrated in the alcoholic liquor, absinthe, and is responsible for the toxic reactions to it. When using wormwood for therapeutic uses, it contains little if any, thujone, so is not toxic, but only take as directed, and in smaller doses.
    Eliminates Parasites

Wormwood, as it is aptly named, is extremely effective for intestinal parasites. It works especially well on intestinal worms like the common pinworm and roundworms. Pinworms are a very common infection, especially in small children (but check with your physician before giving wormwood to children). Wormwood also works well to eliminate bacterial infections such as E.coli, salmonella, and even fungi like candida albicans. Wormwood often comes in combination with black walnut, and clove extract, which all work together to be highly effective against all parts of the parasite life cycle. Since wormwood is so effective at killing pathogenic bacteria such as salmonella, E.coli, as well as parasitic organisms such as giardia, it is no surprise that wormwood is an effective treatment for SIBO, or small intestine bacterial overgrowth as well.
    Stops Malaria

Malaria is a very serious disease also caused by a parasite that gets into our bloodstream from the bite of an infected mosquito. People who contract malaria from a mosquito bite can be seriously ill. And unfortunately, anti-malarial drugs have a lot of side effects, both on the preventative side and the therapeutic side.

Artemisinin is one of the extracts that is taken from the Artemesia or wormwood plant that is highly effective against malaria. This substance is known as one of the most powerful antimalarials there is. It is even acknowledged by the World Health Organization as being a powerful antimalarial for P.falciparum malaria, and recommends it as a first line of defense.

Artemesinin turns deadly when in the presence of iron. Recent experiments show artemisinin is effective against the malaria parasite because it reacts with higher levels of iron in the parasite to produce free radicals. The free radicals then destroy the cell walls of the malaria parasite.
    Cancer Killer

Wormwood’s active ingredient, Artemisinin, has also been shown in studies to actually be effective on certain types of cancer, including breast cancer and prostate cancer. Artemesinin works in a similar way with cancer cells and iron. Cancer cells often feed on iron present in the body, and the greater the iron content, the more Artemesisin interacts with the cell to kill it.

Certain cancer cells can be loaded with iron, and Artemisinin interacts with the iron to break down the cancer cells and kill them. In a 2012 study on breast cancer cells and normal breast cells using Artemisinin, the breast cancer cells all died, leaving behind healthy normal cells.
    Anti-Inflammatory

Wormwood is also highly effective at decreasing the inflammation and discomfort associated with Crohn’s disease, to the point where the patients did not need to take their normal dosage of steroids. Researchers also found a steady improvement in symptoms and 65% went into complete remission over the placebo group. Wormwood also showed to have positive effects on mood and quality of life, and none of the side effects of steroids.

Wormwood is also valuable as relaxation agent as a calming agent and to promote restful sleep. It also reduces inflammation, swelling, and pain, as well as being extremely useful for autoimmune disease. It also functions as a highly effective antibacterial agent, for internal intestinal issues, as well as external wounds, ulcers, and rashes. And unlike conventional antibiotic agents and medications, bacteria and parasites do not usually develop resistance to this powerful natural healing substance.

Wormwood is generally found fresh or dried, essential oil, tablets, and capsules from most health food stores. It can also be used in fresh or dry form to make an infusion or tea. It’s best in its dried form as it contains very little of the toxic substance, thujone. Wormwood tea is especially help for digestion and bloating. You can also make a homemade bitters recipe, like this one. Wormwood is often found in combinations with black walnut extract and cloves as a parasitic cleansing agent. To rid oneself of parasites, its best in a pill or capsule form.

Since wormwood is a relative of the daisy and ragweed family, caution if you are allergic or sensitive to ragweed pollen—you may be sensitive to wormwood as well. Wormwood should be taken under the supervision of a professional, and not taken for more than four weeks at a time. It is not meant for long term usage. Do not take if pregnant or nursing, or if you have epilepsy or seizures. And avoid using it as an essential oil in aromatherapy as it contains high amounts of the toxic ingredient thujone which can act as a neurotoxin.

https://thenutritionwatchdog.com/wor...more-benefits/

It's interesting that I have found several antiparasitic medications or preparations that claim to have anti cancer qualities.

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

avid (15th October 2021), Bubu (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (16th October 2021), mojo (21st December 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021)

34. Link to Post #199
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

Co-author of the best-sellers: The Fat Burning Kitchen, The Top 101 Foods that Fight Aging & The Diabetes Fix
    Wonders of Wormwood

Wormwood. To those who are unfamiliar with this herb, it doesn’t conjure up a pretty picture does it? Either you think of some of rotting hunk of wood full of worms, or you just get the heebie-jeebies from anything you might put in your body with the word “worm” attached to it. However, wormwood is a valued herb, and you may find it to be one of your biggest allies, especially if you travel or have been exposed to parasites—and like it or not, most all of us have been exposed to parasites, at one point or another.
    Yikes! Parasites?

A parasite is a general term for any organism that can live off another living organism. Parasites can be anything from pin worms or tapeworms, to something so small it takes a microscope to view, like any type of fungal infection, protozoa or amoeba. So even things like food poisoning can often result in an intestinal parasite taking up residence in your body. And, if you’ve ever traveled (especially to Latin American or South America), you may have had to deal with a bout of ‘intestinal distress’ which is often caused from a giardia infection—a protozoan parasite that often gets into water and food supplies. Giardia is actually very common in the United States as well, especially in our rivers and streams. Other common parasites can come from undercooked meat, sushi, soil or unclean water, and even spread from person to person. If you’ve ever had food poisoning, you know what parasites are.

General symptoms of a parasitic infection often include fever, aches, nausea, fatigue, stomach pains, bloating, and diarrhea. While our bodies can sometimes fight off an intestinal parasitic infection, it can take up to 6-8 weeks of being entirely miserable, and never straying far from the bathroom. And some can take up residence in our bodies indefinitely! Conventional medicine has several medications for different types of parasitic infections that often include some type of antibiotic, which also kill off all the helpful, protective bacteria in our guts.
    How Can Wormwood Help?

Wormwood, or Artemisia absinthium as it is officially called, is of the same plant family as daisies and ragweed. Wormwood is an herb that has been around since Biblical times, and is best known as the primary ingredient in Absinthe, an alcoholic beverage. Absinthe was outlawed for many years in the U.S. because it is considered toxic, addictive, and can cause hallucinations, but wormwood is still allowed as an herbal supplement. Wormwood contains a volatile chemical compound called, “thujone” which is concentrated in the alcoholic liquor, absinthe, and is responsible for the toxic reactions to it. When using wormwood for therapeutic uses, it contains little if any, thujone, so is not toxic, but only take as directed, and in smaller doses.
    Eliminates Parasites

Wormwood, as it is aptly named, is extremely effective for intestinal parasites. It works especially well on intestinal worms like the common pinworm and roundworms. Pinworms are a very common infection, especially in small children (but check with your physician before giving wormwood to children). Wormwood also works well to eliminate bacterial infections such as E.coli, salmonella, and even fungi like candida albicans. Wormwood often comes in combination with black walnut, and clove extract, which all work together to be highly effective against all parts of the parasite life cycle. Since wormwood is so effective at killing pathogenic bacteria such as salmonella, E.coli, as well as parasitic organisms such as giardia, it is no surprise that wormwood is an effective treatment for SIBO, or small intestine bacterial overgrowth as well.
    Stops Malaria

Malaria is a very serious disease also caused by a parasite that gets into our bloodstream from the bite of an infected mosquito. People who contract malaria from a mosquito bite can be seriously ill. And unfortunately, anti-malarial drugs have a lot of side effects, both on the preventative side and the therapeutic side.

Artemisinin is one of the extracts that is taken from the Artemesia or wormwood plant that is highly effective against malaria. This substance is known as one of the most powerful antimalarials there is. It is even acknowledged by the World Health Organization as being a powerful antimalarial for P.falciparum malaria, and recommends it as a first line of defense.

Artemesinin turns deadly when in the presence of iron. Recent experiments show artemisinin is effective against the malaria parasite because it reacts with higher levels of iron in the parasite to produce free radicals. The free radicals then destroy the cell walls of the malaria parasite.
    Cancer Killer

Wormwood’s active ingredient, Artemisinin, has also been shown in studies to actually be effective on certain types of cancer, including breast cancer and prostate cancer. Artemesinin works in a similar way with cancer cells and iron. Cancer cells often feed on iron present in the body, and the greater the iron content, the more Artemesisin interacts with the cell to kill it.

Certain cancer cells can be loaded with iron, and Artemisinin interacts with the iron to break down the cancer cells and kill them. In a 2012 study on breast cancer cells and normal breast cells using Artemisinin, the breast cancer cells all died, leaving behind healthy normal cells.
    Anti-Inflammatory

Wormwood is also highly effective at decreasing the inflammation and discomfort associated with Crohn’s disease, to the point where the patients did not need to take their normal dosage of steroids. Researchers also found a steady improvement in symptoms and 65% went into complete remission over the placebo group. Wormwood also showed to have positive effects on mood and quality of life, and none of the side effects of steroids.

Wormwood is also valuable as relaxation agent as a calming agent and to promote restful sleep. It also reduces inflammation, swelling, and pain, as well as being extremely useful for autoimmune disease. It also functions as a highly effective antibacterial agent, for internal intestinal issues, as well as external wounds, ulcers, and rashes. And unlike conventional antibiotic agents and medications, bacteria and parasites do not usually develop resistance to this powerful natural healing substance.

Wormwood is generally found fresh or dried, essential oil, tablets, and capsules from most health food stores. It can also be used in fresh or dry form to make an infusion or tea. It’s best in its dried form as it contains very little of the toxic substance, thujone. Wormwood tea is especially help for digestion and bloating. You can also make a homemade bitters recipe, like this one. Wormwood is often found in combinations with black walnut extract and cloves as a parasitic cleansing agent. To rid oneself of parasites, its best in a pill or capsule form.

Since wormwood is a relative of the daisy and ragweed family, caution if you are allergic or sensitive to ragweed pollen—you may be sensitive to wormwood as well. Wormwood should be taken under the supervision of a professional, and not taken for more than four weeks at a time. It is not meant for long term usage. Do not take if pregnant or nursing, or if you have epilepsy or seizures. And avoid using it as an essential oil in aromatherapy as it contains high amounts of the toxic ingredient thujone which can act as a neurotoxin.

It's interesting that I have found several antiparasitic medications or preparations that claim to have anti cancer qualities.
    wow interesting. thanks Pam I will definitely try this. Its all over the place.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Pam (15th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021)

36. Link to Post #200
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Pam (here)

Wonders of Wormwood

Yikes! Parasites?

How Can Wormwood Help?

Eliminates Parasites

Stops Malaria

Cancer Killer

Anti-Inflammatory

wow interesting. thanks Pam I will definitely try this. Its all over the place.
    I have wanted to give it a go as well. It is an old Amish treatment. I think I have hesitant because I am weirded out by parasites. But really, what is worse having them inside your body or in a toilet bowl. I think you have given me the incentive to give it a go.

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bubu (15th October 2021), Gwin Ru (15th October 2021), leavesoftrees (16th October 2021), RunningDeer (15th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast