+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast

Thread: Ivermectin

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Default Re: Ivermectin

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alan (31st August 2021), atman (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), Blacklight43 (31st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st September 2021), DeeMetrios (30th August 2021), Denise/Dizi (19th November 2021), Eric J (Viking) (30th August 2021), Ewan (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (30th August 2021), haroldsails (30th August 2021), Hym (31st August 2021), janette (1st September 2021), lisalu (30th August 2021), meat suit (30th August 2021), Mercedes (30th August 2021), mojo (31st August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), Pam (1st September 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021), Suzi E (30th August 2021), Vangelo (30th August 2021), WhiteFeather (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd September 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

Covid Scientist Faces Death Penalty

The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin.

Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”

https://science.thewire.in/health/tn...ovid-patients/

Advocate Dipali Ojha, lead attorney for the Indian Bar Association, threatened criminal prosecution against Dr. Swaminathan “for each death” caused by her acts of commission and omission. The brief accused Swaminathan of misconduct by using her position as a health authority to further the agenda of special interests to maintain an EUA for the lucrative vaccine industry.

https://indianbarassociation.in/press-releases/

Specific charges included the running of a disinformation campaign against Ivermectin and issuing statements in social and mainstream media to wrongfully influence the public against the use of Ivermectin despite the existence of large amounts of clinical data showing its profound effectiveness in both prevention and treatment of COVID-19.

In particular, the Indian Bar brief referenced the peer-reviewed publications and evidence compiled by the ten-member Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC) group and the 65-member British Ivermectin Recommendation Development (BIRD) panel headed by WHO consultant and meta-analysis expert Dr. Tess Lawrie.

The brief cited US Attorney Ralph C. Lorigo’s hospital cases in New York where court orders were required for dying COVID patients to receive the Ivermectin. In multiple instances of such comatose patients, following the court-ordered Ivermectin, the patients recovered. In addition, the Indian Bar Association cited previous articles published in this forum, The Desert Review.

Advocate Ojha accused the WHO and Dr. Swaminathan in Points 60 and 61 as having misled and misguided the Indian people throughout the pandemic from mask wear to exonerating China as to the virus's origins.

“The world is gradually waking up to your absurd, arbitrary and fallacious approach in presenting concocted facts as ‘scientific approach.’ While the WHO flaunts itself like a ‘know it all,’ it is akin to the vain Emperor in new clothes while the entire world has realized by now, the Emperor has no clothes at all.”

The brief accused the WHO of being complicit in a vast disinformation campaign. Point 61 states, “The FLCCC and the BIRD have shown exemplary courage in building a formidable force to tackle the challenge of disinformation, resistance, and rebuke from pharma lobbies and powerful health interests like WHO, NIH, CDC, and regulators like the US FDA.”

Dr. Swaminathan was called out for her malfeasance in discrediting Ivermectin to preserve the EUA for the vaccine and pharmaceutical industry. Point 52 reads, “It seems you have deliberately opted for deaths of people to achieve your ulterior goals, and this is sufficient grounds for criminal prosecution against you.”

The Indian Bar Association posted an update on their website June 5, 2021, noting that Dr. Swaminathan had deleted her now-infamous tweet. They wrote, "However, deleting the tweet will not save Dr. Soumya Swaminathan and her associates from the criminal prosecution which is to be launched by the citizens with active support from the Indian Bar Association."

https://indianbarassociation.in/blogs-iba/

In this update, Advocate Dipali Ojha clarified the nature of the planned action,

"The Indian Bar Association has warned action under section 302 etc. of the Indian Penal Code against Dr. Soumya Swaminathan and others, for murder of each person dying due to obstruction in treatment of COVID-19 patient effectively by Ivermectin. Punishment under section 302 of the Indian Penal Code is death penalty or life imprisonment."

He further wrote, "After receiving the said notice, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan went on the back foot and deleted her tweet. This has proved the hollowness of the WHO’s recommendation against Ivermectin for COVID-19. The dishonesty of WHO and the act of Dr. Soumya Swaminathan in deleting her contentious tweet was witnessed by citizens across the world, as the news got a wide coverage on social media. By deleting the tweet, Dr. Soumya Swaminathan has proved her mala fide intentions."

The entire world witnessed the effectiveness of Ivermectin against India’s deadly second surge as the locations that adopted it saw their outbreaks quickly extinguished in stark contrast to those states that did not.

Among the most prominent examples include the Ivermectin areas of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Goa where cases dropped 98%, 97%, 94%, and 86%, respectively. By contrast, Tamil Nadu opted out of Ivermectin. As a result, their cases skyrocketed and rose to the highest in India. Tamil Nadu deaths increased ten-fold.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/news...2d2325a08.html

Tamil Nadu publicly relied upon Dr. Swaminathan's advice in revoking their initial choice of Ivermectin the day after she recommended against it in her May 10 tweet on social media. As a direct result, Tamil Nadu experienced a surge in COVID death and sickness that continues to this day.

The Indian Bar Association dared to initiate a landmark court case against a Public Health Authority (PHA) to call out corruption and to save lives. As the courts in the United States proved to be the life-saving force to ensure a patient’s right to receive Ivermectin, a court in India is now doing the same.

Criminal prosecution of public health officials will send a powerful signal that disinformation campaigns resulting in death carry consequences. Perhaps this pathway will ultimately break the disinformation and censorship stranglehold around repurposed drug use to save lives. Maybe we will witness other countries following India’s example, both in medicine and in law.

Signed,

Justus R. Hope, MD

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Alan (31st August 2021), Arcturian108 (31st August 2021), atman (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), Blacklight43 (31st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st September 2021), DeeMetrios (31st August 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), Eva2 (6th September 2021), Ewan (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), janette (1st September 2021), Jayke (1st September 2021), meat suit (30th August 2021), Mercedes (30th August 2021), mojo (31st August 2021), onawah (30th August 2021), Pam (1st September 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021), Tyy1907 (30th August 2021), WhiteFeather (2nd January 2022), wondering (2nd September 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

• Tokyo's Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki recommends all doctors use Ivermectin to treat covid. They had to scrap the spike protein vaxxes due to being contaminated with metal particles reacting to magnets. Meanwhile in 85% adult vaxxed Israel cases, hospitalizations, deaths are skyrocketing.

Ivermectin is a Nobel prize winning generic drug on the WHO's Essential Drugs list. Endorsed by FLCCC.net (authors of MATH+ protocol) for prophylaxis, mild, moderate, severe (ICU) COVID-19. And anecdotally for a subset of long haulers. Originally used as anti-parasitic (worms, river blindness), now recognized as broad anti-viral, anti-bacterial, with potential as chemotherapy adjuvant for cancer. Used over 40 years (3.7B doses), and considered for mass administration for malaria by the WHO.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th August 2021 at 12:53.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

atman (3rd September 2021), Baby Steps (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), DeeMetrios (31st August 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), greybeard (30th August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), haroldsails (1st September 2021), Hym (31st August 2021), janette (1st September 2021), jaybee (1st September 2021), Jayke (1st September 2021), lisalu (30th August 2021), meat suit (30th August 2021), Mercedes (30th August 2021), mojo (31st August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), onawah (30th August 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021), Tyy1907 (30th August 2021), Vangelo (30th August 2021), WhiteFeather (2nd January 2022)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Suzi - I was looking to order from this company a wee or so ago. Haven’t done it yet. Can i ask, are you certain that what they sent you was legit? You’re right, it is indeed pricey and I’d want to be sure that I am getting the real thing! Thanks

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (31st August 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), Hym (31st August 2021), indiana (31st August 2021), janette (1st September 2021), mojo (31st August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Suzi E (31st August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,413 times in 5,643 posts

Delight thank you for the handy chart for Ivermectin. I hope someone can answer this very important question better than what I heard. Now that we know the amount of dosage what is the cycle to take it? I heard about 2 times a week. Also Tractor Supply is not stocking Ivermectin and I checked online at Amazon and was able to complete the additional supply but the prices are up. One tube is around 25$ and a double was about $34.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st September 2021), Delight (1st September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), Hym (31st August 2021), janette (1st September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Savannah (10th September 2021), Suzi E (31st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi Forever ..... As regards to the legitimacy of the ivermectin I can only assume that they are indeed legitimate. I understand that Pharmacies in Canada are highly regulated as they are here in the UK.
    We were unable to purchase it here so looked further afield.
    Perhaps one of our Canadian members may be more qualified to answer your question regarding regulation of on-line pharmacies ( just in case I'm talking rubbish. )
    We haven't needed to use ours yet and I hope we don't, so I can't honestly say if they worked or not.

SuziE

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Suzi E For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st August 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), Hym (31st August 2021), janette (1st September 2021), mojo (31st August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thanks Suzi! My purchase would also be “for the medicine cabinet” - hopefully, we’ll never need to use them! I’m going to look into finding a private lab that does testing. Will update if I find some information on this. Did you get the 6mg or 12mg? I notice in most clinical papers that have trialed Ivermectin, the dose is 12mg per day?

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), janette (1st September 2021), mojo (31st August 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Suzi E (1st September 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Evening Forever ...... I have been reliably informed by one of our members who PM'd me that the protocol followed in ICU's in the States is 12mgs per day over 5 days.
    I have faith that our purchase is legitimate as there would be massive lawsuits in Canada if they weren't. But, hey always a good idea to get them checked out; and please share any results.
    I feel much more comfortable knowing that we have items in our ' medicine cabinet ' that will probably keep us out of hospital and from being seriously ill.

SuziE

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Suzi E For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st September 2021), Denise/Dizi (2nd September 2021), Docim369 (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), janette (1st September 2021), mojo (1st September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Started my preventative Ivermectin regimen today. So many folks in the local area have come down with the flu-like or diagnosed as Covid. After talking with another person whom has been taking Ivermectin for a few weeks he shared his intake schedule which is once a week, unless I get sick which will increase the cycle to twice weekly. Don't forget to add D-3 and zinc if you start a regimen.

PS: The horse paste doesnt taste bad at all
    Last edited by mojo; 1st September 2021 at 02:22.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (1st September 2021), DeeMetrios (1st September 2021), Denise/Dizi (2nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), haroldsails (1st September 2021), janette (1st September 2021), jaybee (1st September 2021), Jayke (1st September 2021), meat suit (1st September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2021), Suzi E (1st September 2021), ThePythonicCow (1st September 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Just want to throw this into the mix re self medication and prevention and cure of Covid 19... whatever the hell it is and where-ever it came from... many of us think we've had it (myself in Dec. 2019..) but we don't know if the psychopaths behind the fake pandemic and 'vaccine' agenda have something similar and nastier up their sleeve... that they might spread deliberately to ramp up the fear mongering so more people accept the jab... (that genetically modifies those who have it in preparation for the transhuman agenda...??)

So in case our natural immunity comes under more attack... best to learn more...

Ivermectin is getting much harder to get by the looks of it in any form - and at the moment the MSM are trying to plant in the minds of the general public that it is basically a horse wormer so they will laugh and scoff at anyone trying to tell them about it - to help them and to help get them out of the clutches of the psychos intent on harming them - - oh ha ha yes a horse wormer... as they are (desperately?) encouraged to dismiss ivermectin...

If ivermectin is basically anti parasitic - then this begs the question.... would other anti parasitic drugs do the same job...

I saw in an article that I will just mention from memory here... that viruses are teetering on the edge of life and it makes sense that they could be (are?) a form of microscopic parasite... invading the body and living and reproducing in the host...

So.... tonight I stumbled on this short video (3.45 mins) about another anti parasite drug fenbendazole (which it turns out is the animal version of mebendazole and albendazole.... human deworming drugs...)

Edmond man says cheap drug for dogs cured his cancer

What I'm getting round to saying is that if 'they' are making ivermectin impossible to get or very expensive ... there could be alternatives - from fenbendazole down to the herb Wormwood... the clue is in the name - and other anti parasites natural or chemically concocted....

Perhaps cancer is caused by parasites - I saw a book ages ago that went into how cancer could be caused by the fluke worm.. - (from memory I think it was specifically the fluke worm)

Perhaps more health problems than we think are caused by parasites - ? - ?

It's criminal and cruel that all those people who could have been saved from Covid 19 have been denied drugs like Ivermectin - but of course the whole thing was calculated fear mongering to scare people into taking the jab... and those behind it ARE criminal and cruel....

Apparently (I saw somewhere) the Super Rich Global Elite have shifted investments into Big Pharma as the petrodollar is collapsing - they aren't going to want dog wormers etc mess it all up for them - cancer is a trillion dollar / pound industry and now the Fake Pandemic + fake 'vaccines' are a trillion $ / £ industry...

Of course - it goes without saying - before self medicating do your own research if you are looking for other anti parasite drugs that could help if ivermectin isn't available...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit to add a couple of related links...

https://www.koreabiomed.com/news/art...tml?idxno=6835

Doctor fuels controversy with YouTube advice on how to take dog dewormer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326696#uses

Everything you need to know about parasite cleanses
    Last edited by jaybee; 1st September 2021 at 20:39.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (2nd September 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd September 2021), Denise/Dizi (2nd September 2021), graeme22 (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), haroldsails (2nd September 2021), janette (1st September 2021), mojo (1st September 2021), pyrangello (2nd September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st September 2021), Suzi E (2nd September 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

No surprise to any readers here, but Joe Rogan, having tested positive for covid-19, has successfully treated himself with Ivermectin.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433174814479380483

https://banned.video/watch?id=6130044606d02f01a98f3da6

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd September 2021 at 07:41.

22. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (2nd September 2021), atman (3rd September 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (2nd September 2021), DeeMetrios (2nd September 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (2nd September 2021), gord (2nd September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), haroldsails (2nd September 2021), Hym (3rd September 2021), Jayke (2nd September 2021), leavesoftrees (2nd September 2021), lisalu (2nd September 2021), mojo (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd September 2021), Suzi E (2nd September 2021), Tintin (2nd September 2021), Yoda (2nd September 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

People say in comments below that Rogan is vaccinated and that he acctually got better because of that.. that's a bit disappointing and inconsistent from Joe if true, don't you think?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    No surprise to any readers here, but Joe Rogan, having tested positive for covid-19, has successfully treated himself with Ivermectin.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1433174814479380483

https://banned.video/watch?id=6130044606d02f01a98f3da6

Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

DeeMetrios (3rd September 2021), Elainie (2nd September 2021), haroldsails (2nd September 2021), mojo (2nd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Just an FYI on my preventive plan if anyone was following along. No adverse reaction to Ivermectin's first dosage. I decided to move to twice weekly dosages as a prophylactic measure instead of another friends advice on once weekly regimen.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), DeeMetrios (5th September 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), haroldsails (2nd September 2021), Hym (3rd September 2021), lisalu (3rd September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hi all, I found this dosing regime that might be helpful for people to use:
    Disclaimer ( I am not a doctor and this is not health advice!!)
    https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-c...ol-ENGLISH.pdf

28. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), DeeMetrios (5th September 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), Docim369 (1st February 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), indiana (2nd September 2021), lisalu (3rd September 2021), meat suit (3rd September 2021), mojo (2nd September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021), yiolas (26th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member haroldsails's Avatar
    Thanks

Stating the obvious, we are cast off and must now take personal responsibility for our own well being - As stated above, we must do our own research, seek our own solutions. It might be over dramatic to say this, but it's pretty damn clear that establishment medicine has turned to the dark side, as have most of the gatekeepers, and hall monitors...many "former friends". Don't compromise your soul.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to haroldsails For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd September 2021), DeeMetrios (3rd September 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), Eva2 (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd September 2021), lisalu (3rd September 2021), mountain_jim (3rd September 2021), pyrangello (2nd September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Chronic Prevention
    0.2 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — twice a week for as long as disease risk is elevated in
    your community.
    Post COVID-19 Exposure Prevention2
    0.4 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — one dose today, repeat after 48 hours.
    Thank you Forever

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), Blacklight43 (2nd September 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), haroldsails (3rd September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Finally got my internet back from last saturdays storm here. This was from the frontline doctors web page for preventative and if your sick what to take
    AS A PREVENTATIVE---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PROPHYLAXIS PROTOCOL
    lvermectin Prophylaxis for high risk individuals
    0.2 mg/kg per dose* — one dose today, 2nd dose in
    48 hours, then one dose every 2 weeks**
    Post COVID-19 exposure prophylaxis***
    0.2 mg/kg per dose* — one dose today, 2nd dose in 48 hours Vitamin D3 1,000–3,000 IU/day
    Vitamin C 1,000 mg twice a day
    Quercetin 250 mg/day
    Zinc 50 mg/day
    Melatonin 6 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)

IF YOUR SICK WITH COVID ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    EARLY OUTPATIENT PROTOCOL****
    lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg per dose* — one dose daily, minimum of
    2 days, continue daily until recovered (max 5 days)**
    Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day
    Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily Quercetin 250 mg twice a day
    Zinc 100 mg/day
    Melatonin 10 mg before bedtime (causes drowsiness)
    Aspirin 325 mg/day (unless contraindicated

HERE IS THE CHART BASED ON YOUR WEIGHT
    Summary of the Clinical Trials Evidence for Ivermectin in COVID-19
    Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine whose discovery won the Nobel Prize in 2015, has
    proven, highly potent, anti-viral and anti-
    inflammatory properties in laboratory studies.
    In the past 4 months, numerous, controlled
    clinical trials from multiple centers and coun-
    tries worldwide are reporting consistent, large
    improvements in COVID-19 patient outcomes
    when treated with ivermectin.
    Our comprehensive scientific review of these
    referenced trials on ivermectin can be found on http://www.flccc.net/flccc-ivermecti...t-of-covid-19/.
    For a quick overview, a One-page Summary
    of our review on ivermectin can be found on www.flccc.net/one-page-summary-of-the-
    clinical-trials-evidence-for-ivermectin-in-
    covid-19/
    Body weight conversion (kg/lb) for ivermectin dose in prophylaxis and treatment of COVID-19
    Body weight
    Conversion (1 kg  2.2 lbs)
    (doses calculated per upper end of weight range)
    Dose
    0.2 mg/kg  0.09 mg/lb
    (Each tablet = 3 mg; doses rounded to nearest half tablet above)
    70–90 lb 32–40 kg 8 mg (3 tablets = 9 mg)
    91–110 lb 41–50 kg10 mg (3.5 tablets)
    111–130 lb 51–59 kg12 mg (4 tablets)
    131–150 lb 60–68 kg13.5 mg (4.5 tablets)
    151–170 lb 69–77 kg15 mg (5 tablets)
    171–190 lb 78–86 kg16 mg (5.5 tablets)
    191–210 lb 87–95 kg18 mg (6 tablets)
    211–230 lb 96–104 kg20 mg (7 tablets = 21 mg)
    231–250 lb 105–113 kg22 mg (7.5 tablets=22.5 mg)
    251–270 lb 114–122 kg24 mg (8 tablets)
    271–290 lb 123–131 kg26 mg (9 tablets = 27 mg)
    291–310 lb 132–140 kg28 mg (9.5 tablets=28.5 mg)

DISCLAIMER
    The I-Mask+ Prophy laxis & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 and the MATH+ Hospital Treat ment Protocol for COVID-19 are solely for educational purposes regarding potentially beneficial therapies for COVID-19. Never disregard professional medical advice because of something you have read on our website and releases. It is not intended to be
    a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment in regards to any patient. Treatment for an individual
    patient should rely on the judgement of your physician or other qualified health provider. Always seek their advice with any
    questions you may have regarding your health or medical condition.
    A summary of the published data supporting the rationale for Ivermectin use in our I-MASK+ protocol can be downloaded
    from http://www.flccc.net/i-mask-prophyla...ment-protocol/
    For updates, references, and information on the FLCCC Alliance, the I-Mask+ Prophy laxis & Early Outpatient Treatment
    Protocol for COVID-19 and the MATH+ Hospital Treat ment Protocol for COVID-19, please visit our website.

Now this being said , Bill said to bump up the D3 to 10,000 IU twice a day and 1000 mg of C every hour which I agree with for if you are sick as recommendations . I took the Ivermectin horse paste based on the dose above for pills for my weight and then converted the dose from the paste to the same dose . ITs very close in a horse pound vs human pound by dose. If I did it again I would take 80% of the recommended dose as I took it for 3 days. The first day I thought I had a head cold and sneezed all day with a runny nose, about 6pm that evening I could not smell vicks vapor rub under my nose so I took a paste dose of ivermectin in a small piece of bread based on my weight and had a bowl of soup afterwards. I started urinating about midnight every hour through the night, I also kept drinking water all thru the night. The 2cd day I did get some of my smell back but in the evening I had pressure behind my eyes, a headache and it was trying to go into my chest. This was at 6pm , I took another dose based on my weight again in a small piece of bread and soup. I swear to you in 2 hours all the symptoms of being sick were gone by 8pm. Even I couldn't believe it. On the 3rd day I had no symptoms of being sick but did take one more dose as a way to seal this up. That evening when I layed down I felt my heart racing a bit and a small feeling of anxiety for about 10 minutes. That's when I stopped taking this . I did continue with the vitamins and quercitin for another week after I stopped with the ivermectin.

The only thing I will say that I would do after wards that no one has spoke of is that after you take ivermectin in a pill form or paste, if your guts feel like they need some stability I made a few glasses of water and baking soda to get my acid level back in line. And I started eating some yogurt to get my good bacteria back in my stomach. That seems to help and drinking milk after . This is a bit taxing on your organs because its getting rid of that covid and probably more other crap that shouldn't be there. But this started on a friday for me and I did come back to work monday just to do office work but nothing physical, I was back to full strength in a few days.

I'm not a doctor, this is just my opinion of what happened to me and I have no other health conditions and do not take any other medications regularly either. IT IS UP TO YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS AND MONITOR HOW YOU FEEL and or talk to your doctor.

This is some very strong meds and taking more than what you should doesn't help you get better faster, in fact it may give you a trip to the hospital instead. My opinion again, this stuff costs 10 dollars US, there is no money to be made here with the big pharma and the patent has already run out. This is why I believe they are discounting any type of treatment. My opinion again. I'm expressing my thoughts here because like me it was friday evening and no doctor except in the hospital was available and I didn't want this to go into my chest. I read quite a few blogs of people chiming in on the horse paste ivermectin that came from family farms and it was more common to read where they were taking it when they got sick than going to the doctor. My friend that raises collie dogs said when Ivermectin came out it was considered the wonder drug in the 70's , she said it kills everything. She also said it was developed for all mammals except the dog breeds collies and german shepards as it will kill them and nobody knows why. Horses are more sensitive and intuitive than us, even on the box it says its safe for pregnant horses and baby horses. Check out this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erMdRsSprY8 . I tried to get this is a pill form first but the one doc I spoke with said it wasn't recommended, great huh!

I have another buddy who 3 weeks ago went to the hospital, he is overweight and couldn't breathe, he knew he had covid, They wanted to put him on a ventilator , he said no way, they stuck him in a room for 6 days and didn't do squat for him so he checked himself out with the same clothes he had on when he arrived, no shower either. Found a doc online to prescribe ivermectin in a pill form, he took the fist dose and he said by the next day he was 80% better. He still has some issues but he can breathe and is getting better, but hes not an active guy and has alot of weight to carry. Hope all this helps. With hospitals making $14,000.00 just being diagnosed for covid and $39,000.00 being on a ventilator why would they prescribe something that costs 10 bucks?

34. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

avid (3rd September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2021), Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), DeeMetrios (5th September 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2021), haroldsails (3rd September 2021), Hym (3rd September 2021), mojo (3rd September 2021), mountain_jim (3rd September 2021), Sadieblue (3rd September 2021), Savannah (10th September 2021), Sunny (29th September 2021), wondering (2nd September 2021), yiolas (26th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,519 times in 32,788 posts

This very telling graph was published by Dr Robert Malone — Ivermectin-approved countries vs. non-Ivermectin approved countries.

A higher resolution image is here:
    https://projectavalon.net/Ivermectin_countries_lg.gif

36. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (4th September 2021), Alan (3rd September 2021), avid (3rd September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd September 2021), Baby Steps (1st January 2022), Billy Vasiliadis (3rd September 2021), DeeMetrios (5th September 2021), gini (1st October 2021), gord (3rd September 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd September 2021), Hym (3rd September 2021), JohanB (3rd September 2021), meat suit (3rd September 2021), mojo (3rd September 2021), mountain_jim (3rd September 2021), pyrangello (3rd September 2021), Savannah (3rd September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (3rd September 2021), Sunny (29th September 2021), yiolas (26th September 2021), Yoda (4th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

https://noqreport.com/2021/09/03/sho...ermectin-data/

Quote Shocking Conclusions from Africa Study Expose Why Big Pharma’s Puppets are Suppressing Ivermectin Data

The vaccine-nannies are busy saying Ivermectin doesn't work, but they don't look to the science to show this. They simply gaslight us about the "horse dewormer."
    by JD Rucker September 3, 2021 in Opinions

Joe Rogan, Kirstie Alley, and a handful of other celebrities have brought out the anti-Ivermectin wolves in America. Mainstream media is in full attack-mode. Big Tech is censoring posts to the point that people are coming up with creative ways to indicate they’re even talking about Ivermectin so as not to trigger the filters. The CDC claimed the drug was for horses only, neglecting to remove their own recommendations for people to take Ivermectin for other issues.

If the CDC is recommending what they deemed to be a “horse dewormer” to people traveling from Africa, does that mean the CDC is racist?

A graph made its rounds on social media yesterday that raised some eyebrows. It showed the clear difference between countries in Africa that use Ivermectin regularly versus those that do not. The differences were startling as the Ivermectin-nations showed unambiguous advantages against Covid-19. The mortality rates were very low compared to countries that do not use Ivermectin on a wide scale.

This graph prompted me to dig deeper into the study. As it turned out, the graph is the tip of the iceberg. There are other data points supporting the use of Ivermectin as a treatment for Covid-19 scattered throughout the study. I’ll publish the whole thing below, but here are some important takeaways for easy digestion.

First, the countries that use Ivermectin have less-sophisticated medical facilities than the nations that do not use Ivermectin. This means that life expectancy is lower and testing is more sporadic. Universal Ivermectin use seems to be the only factor preventing these nations from a full-blown Covid-19 catastrophe.

Second, Africa seems to be the perfect environment for this type of study because of the stark differences in mortality rates. Nations that push Ivermectin as an antiparasitic agent were not attempting to fight Covid-19. They’ve been using the drug universally for years. Therefore, the data regarding mortality clearly delineates between Ivermectin nations and non-Ivermectin nations. As the study states, “The community-directed onchocerciasis treatment with ivermectin is the most reasonable explanation for the decrease in morbidity and fatality rate in Africa.”

The final and arguably most important “hidden” takeaway from the study is that recovery and fatality rates for Covid-19 cases were not statistically significantly different between Ivermectin countries and non-Ivermectin countries. That means that once a person was tested and officially declared a Covid-19 case, they recovered or died at essentially the same rates across the board.

This tells us that other factors such as medical proficiency, environmental differences, or access to vaccines do not contribute to whether someone lives or dies once they have become sick with the disease. Since overall mortality rates per capita are significantly lower in Ivermectin nations but case fatality rates are the same, Ivermectin is clearly effective as an early treatment and perhaps even as a preventative measure.

Remember, the people in the Ivermectin nations are already taking the drug. They aren’t waiting for a positive Covid test and likely aren’t even very concerned about the disease at all. Many if not most who do end up becoming Covid-19 cases in Ivermectin nations were likely among those who were not taking Ivermectin as an antiparasitic. This is why they’re on equal footing when they go to the hospital as those living in non-Ivermectin nations.

Here is the study. Below it, I will offer some commentary on what this all means for America and the rest of the world.

Why COVID-19 is not so spread in Africa: How does Ivermectin affect it?
    Hisaya Tanioka, Sayaka Tanioka, Kimitaka Kaga
    Abstract
    Background Scientists have so far been unable to determine the reason for the low number of COVID-19 cases in Africa.

Objective To evaluate the impact of ivermectin interventions for onchocerciasis on the morbidity, mortality, recovery, and fatality rates caused by COVID-19.

Method A retrospective statistical analysis study of the impact of ivermectin against COVID-19 between the 31 onchocerciasis-endemic countries using the community-directed treatment with ivermectin (CDTI) and the non-endemic 22 countries in Africa. The morbidity, mortality, recovery rate, and fatality rate caused by COVID-19 were calculated from the WHO situation report in Africa. We investigated the onchocerciasis endemic 31 countries and the non-endemic 22 countries. Statistical comparisons used by the Welch test of them in the two groups were made.

Results The morbidity and mortality were statistically significantly less in the 31 countries using CDTI. The recovery and fatality rates were not statistically significant difference. The average life expectancy was statistically significantly higher in the non-endemic countries.

Conclusions The morbidity and mortality in the onchocerciasis endemic countries are lesser than those in the non-endemic ones. The community-directed onchocerciasis treatment with ivermectin is the most reasonable explanation for the decrease in morbidity and fatality rate in Africa. In areas where ivermectin is distributed to and used by the entire population, it leads to a significant reduction in mortality.

< rest at link >

Last edited by mountain_jim; 3rd September 2021 at 15:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd September 2021), Denise/Dizi (29th September 2021), gord (3rd September 2021), meat suit (3rd September 2021), pyrangello (3rd September 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,640 times in 20,812 posts

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

mojo (3rd September 2021), pyrangello (3rd September 2021), WhiteFeather (2nd January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 LastLast