Thread: Ivermectin

1. Link to Post #381
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,660 times in 20,817 posts

Exclamation Re: Ivermectin

• Corrupt FTX Gave $18m To Together Trial After Corrupt Ivermectin Trial Arm Showed Negative Result:

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 23rd December 2022 at 16:23.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2023), Ewan (20th December 2022), Harmony (20th December 2022), Jambo (10th January 2023), Kryztian (23rd December 2022), mountain_jim (20th December 2022), RunningDeer (20th December 2022), Sadieblue (11th January 2023), Stephanie (22nd February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2022), thepainterdoug (20th December 2022)

3. Link to Post #382
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Ivermectin

john thanks, will try to get the video. all I can say is its works for me and others as well. if i were to learn that it had a placebo effect, and that my mind actually cured me , not the Ivermectin , well then i would order a bottle of placebo and use

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st December 2022), Denise/Dizi (4th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (21st December 2022), Jambo (10th January 2023), Pam (9th March 2023), Sadieblue (11th January 2023), Stephanie (22nd February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (20th December 2022)

5. Link to Post #383
    United States Avalon Member Denise/Dizi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,481 times in 1,693 posts

Quote Posted by Johan (Keyholder) (here)
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    a source for ivermectin:

thetruthaboutivermectin.com
    At 10 US $ per pill? (635 US$ for 60 pills)

No, but thanks.
    Hi Johan,

I just wanted to tell you and others that I recently got ahold of some ivermectin from IndiaMart. I promised an update on my efforts.. I ordered it December 13th, and it arrived January 3rd.

I got 1,500, 12mg tablets for $280, just as promised... (They DO have smaller quantities)... I did find the link here on this thread... They walked me through the entire process by way of text. I tried prior to do this but my bank wouldn't wire overseas.. They helped me by way of sending the money to a money wiring service... And it worked beautifully!!!

I think that made each tablet just under 19 cents... and they are 12mg, so you don't need to take multiple small doses and run your supply low.

It was shipped to me in two packages, 500 in one, and 1,000 in the second package. I was so grateful to be able to get it, so I wanted to share that it worked. I have been sharing it with those in my community that are trying to find some themselves, since it arrived. I may have to order more! (I am sharing it now with those I love, and their families as well...) Paying it forward, just as many here have, and you know who you are!

I have to say, the gentlemen I texted was so very polite and nice, and absolutely nothing went wrong with the transaction... And I need to look back on this thread, as I believe the link I found to get this, was found here on this thread itself!
    Last edited by Denise/Dizi; 10th January 2023 at 16:24.

6. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Denise/Dizi For This Post:

Alan (10th March 2023), avid (10th January 2023), Bill Ryan (10th January 2023), CurEus (11th January 2023), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2023), Ewan (10th January 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Jambo (10th January 2023), John Hilton (20th March 2023), Kryztian (10th January 2023), Pam (9th March 2023), Sadieblue (11th January 2023), Spiral (10th January 2023), Stephanie (22nd February 2023), Sue (Ayt) (10th January 2023), Sunny (11th January 2023), Suzi E (11th January 2023), Vangelo (10th January 2023)

7. Link to Post #384
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,026 times in 8,167 posts

Bad signs for Ivermectin's effects on male fertility ?
    Tim Truth - Jan 1

https://timtruth.substack.com/p/iver...m-3-disturbing

Nigeria Study Finds Significant Reduction in Sperm Count, Sperm Motility & Bizarre Sperm Abnormalities Post-Ivermectin

Read . . .
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Ewan (27th January 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), Pam (9th March 2023), ronny (27th January 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Vangelo (27th January 2023)

9. Link to Post #385
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Copying this potentially important post from mountain_jim on the Vaccine Crimes thread. It may be worth acting now to secure any supplies you might want to get from (e.g.) India or elsewhere.

Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    https://twitter.com/clif_high/status...496288260?s=20

https://twitter.com/ganaha_masako/st...199811585?s=20

update

https://twitter.com/Jack_Shih_tzu/st...779822082?s=20

https://twitter.com/stkirsch/status/...740350976?s=20

https://twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/...485077507?s=20

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (22nd February 2023), Gwin Ru (22nd February 2023), Harmony (22nd February 2023), haroldsails (22nd February 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), kudzy (22nd February 2023), lisalu (22nd February 2023), Matthew (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (22nd February 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Stephanie (22nd February 2023)

11. Link to Post #386
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,617 times in 9,592 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Copying this potentially important post
    update

https://twitter.com/Jack_Shih_tzu/st...779822082?s=20

The above ad has been running on tv at night time for last two evenings. So blatant
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd February 2023 at 22:32. Reason: fixed quote formatting

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), mountain_jim (22nd February 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023), Vangelo (23rd February 2023)

13. Link to Post #387
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

Thanks Bill - I got lazy and/or in a hurry and just posted in a thread I had open rather than locating this one at that time.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd February 2023), ExomatrixTV (7th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), Sadieblue (7th March 2023)

15. Link to Post #388
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,660 times in 20,817 posts

• Russell Brand Confronts Msnbc Journalist Over ‘Biased’ Coverage, Calls Joe Rogan ‘Propagandist’:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (7th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), mountain_jim (9th March 2023), onawah (7th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

17. Link to Post #389
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Former NIH Director Francis Collins Emails Reveal British Physicians and Scientists Group Recommended Ivermectin for Preventions and Treatment of COVID-19
    Judicial Watch
    MARCH 03, 2023
    https://www.judicialwatch.org/iverme...ment-of-covid/

(Hyperlinks in the article not embedded here.)
    "(Washington, D.C.) Judicial Watch announced today that it received 254 pages of records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) this included emails of then-Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Francis Collins regarding a British group’s recommendations on the use of Ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19.

Judicial Watch obtained the records as the result of an August 2021 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit for Collins’ emails filed after the HHS failed to respond to a June 8, 2021, FOIA request (Judicial Watch v U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (No. 1:21-cv-02302)).

In February 2021, a leading British physician and World Council for Health co-founder Dr. Tess Lawrie,who is director and founder of a doctors’ organization called the British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Group (BIRD), emailed 31 Food and Drug Administration (FDA) officials, including the Director of the Offfice of New Drugs in the Center for Drug Evaluation and Research Peter Stein; Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research Director Peter Marks; and then-Acting FDA Commissioner Janet Woodcock; and copying several leading foreign medical figures, with an email titled “URGENT: The BIRD meeting and recommendation on covid-19 prevention and treatment.” She attached a document titled “Draft BIRD Proceedings 25-02-2021 v.1.4.pdf.”

While the document attached to the email is completely redacted, Lawrie’s cover letter states: “BIRD panel conclusions are that Ivermectin should be approved immediately for prevention and treatment of covid-19:”

The British Ivermectin Recommendation Development Panel recommends ivermectin for the prevention and treatment of covid-19 to reduce morbidity and mortality associated with covid-19 infection and to prevent covid-19 infection among those at higher risk. [Emphasis in original]

The BIRD Steering Group has taken heed of the WHO statement on ‘Developing global norms for sharing data and results during public health emergencies’ that states that ‘public disclosure of information of relevance to public health emergencies should not be delayed’, and also notes the ‘very great risks’ that can occur from ‘withholding data and results arising from analyses’. We are, therefore, sharing this evidence-to decision framework within just a few days of the BIRD meeting to avoid delay.

Further, due to the urgency related to the communication and dissemination of this recommendation that is aimed at saving thousands of lives daily, please forgive the limitations of the draft proceedings document attached. Information on the process and methods can be found among the annexes. An Executive Summary is being finalised and will be available on Monday.

Later that day, Woodcock forwards Lawrie’s email and attachment to then-NIH Director Francis Collins, NIAID Director Anthony Fauci, Operation Warp Speed director David Kessler and several other HHS officials, with a comment that is entirely redacted.

“Rather than educate the public about the supposed reasons for their rejection of the Ivermectin-use recommendation, the FDA, NIH, and Fauci’s former agency have blacked out their responses in these documents,” stated Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

Through a separate lawsuit, in July 2022, Judicial Watch uncovered FDA records regarding COVID booster vaccines research that show top officials being pressured by “companies and, for that matter the Administration, who try to impose timeless [sic] that make no sense”

Those records included an August 25, 2021, email from the former director of the FDA’s Office of Vaccines Research and Review Marion Gruber to her boss, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research (CBER) Director Peter Marks:

Over the last couple of days, Janssen has bombarded us with emails regarding their booster dose studies.

I am also very concerned that companies (such as Pfizer and Janssen) are trying to put pressure on OVRR [Office of Vaccines Research and Review] by way of PR [public relations]. We need to be given time to consider their data and cannot be pushed by these companies and, for that matter the Administration, who try to impose timeless [sic] that make no sense (e.g., Sep 20)…. It appears that at least Pfizer’s data will not be aligned with this approach and the ‘n’ [test numbers] they have is grossly insufficient. Obviously, we have to review the data but we have taken a peak and have serious concerns.

Lastly, and this is my personal opinion, data we have seen so far from various companies (Pfizer, Janssen, Moderna) appear to suggest that boosters are not needed.

Through FOIA requests and lawsuits, Judicial Watch has uncovered a substantial amount of information about COVID-19 issues:

Heavily redacted HHS records showed that just two days prior to FDA approval of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine a discussion was held between U.S. and UK health regulators regarding the COVID shot and “anaphylaxis,” with the regulators emphasizing their “mutual confidentiality agreement.”
    Judicial Watch obtained HHS records regarding data Moderna submitted to the FDA on its mRNA COVID-19 vaccine, which indicated a “statistically significant” number of rats were born with skeletal deformations after their mothers were injected with the vaccine. The documents also revealed Moderna elected not to conduct a number of standard pharmacological studies on the laboratory test animals.
    Heavily redacted records from the FDA regarding the COVID-19 booster vaccine detailed pressure on COVID booster use and approval.
    HHS records detailed internal discussions about myocarditis and the COVID vaccine. Other documents detail adverse “events for which a contributory effect of the vaccine could not be excluded.”
    Judicial Watch uncovered HHS records detailing the extensive media plans for a Biden administration propaganda campaign to push the COVID-19 vaccine.
    HHS records revealed previously redacted locations of COVID-19 vaccine testing facilities in Shanghai, China. The FDA had claimed the name and location of the testing facilities were protected by the confidential commercial information exemption of the FOIA.
    NIH records showed an FBI “inquiry” into the NIH’s controversial bat coronavirus grant tied to the Wuhan Institute of Virology. The records also show National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) officials were concerned about “gain-of-function” research in China’s Wuhan Institute of Virology in 2016. The Fauci agency was also concerned about EcoHealth Alliance’s lack of compliance with reporting rules and use of gain-of-function research in the NIH-funded research involving bat coronaviruses in Wuhan, China.
    Texas Public Information Act (PIA) records showed the former director of the Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas Medical Branch (UTMB), Dr. James W. Le Duc, warned Chinese researchers at the Wuhan Institute of Virology of potential investigations into the COVID issue by Congress.
    HHS records regarding biodistribution studies and related data for the COVID-19 vaccines showed how a key component of the vaccines developed by Pfizer/BioNTech, lipid nanoparticles (LNPs), were found outside the injection site, mainly the liver, adrenal glands, spleen and ovaries of test animals, eight to 48 hours after injection.
    Records obtained from HHS through a FOIA lawsuit related to hydroxychloroquine and COVID-19 revealed that a grant to EcoHealth Alliance was cancelled because of press reports that a portion of the grant was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
    HHS records revealed that from 2014 to 2019, $826,277 was given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology for bat coronavirus research by the NIAID.
    NIAID records showed that it gave nine China-related grants to EcoHealth Alliance to research coronavirus emergence in bats and was the NIH’s top issuer of grants to the Wuhan lab itself. The records also included an email from the vice director of the Wuhan Lab asking an NIH official for help finding disinfectants for decontamination of airtight suits and indoor surfaces.
    HHS records included an “urgent for Dr. Fauci ” email chain, citing ties between the Wuhan lab and the taxpayer-funded EcoHealth Alliance. The government emails also reported that the foundation of U.S. billionaire Bill Gates worked closely with the Chinese government to pave the way for Chinese-produced medications to be sold outside China and help “raise China’s voice of governance by placing representatives from China on important international counsels as high level commitment from China.”
    HHS records included a grant application for research involving the coronavirus that appears to describe “gain-of-function” research involving RNA extractions from bats, experiments on viruses, attempts to develop a chimeric virus and efforts to genetically manipulate the full-length bat SARSr-CoV WIV1 strain molecular clone.
    HHS records showed the State Department and NIAID knew immediately in January 2020 that China was withholding COVID data, which was hindering risk assessment and response by public health officials.
    HHS records show that NIH officials tailored confidentiality forms to China’s terms and that the World Health Organization (WHO) conducted an unreleased, “strictly confidential” COVID-19 epidemiological analysis in January 2020.
    Fauci emails include his approval of a press release supportive of China’s response to the 2019 novel coronavirus."

NEW: Ivermectin Cover-Up Exposed!
    Judicial Watch
    514K subscribers
    2,961 views Mar 7, 2023
    READ: https://www.judicialwatch.org/ivermec...

"Judicial Watch received 254 pages of records from the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) this included emails of then-Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Francis Collins regarding a British group’s recommendations on the use of Ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19."

Last edited by onawah; 7th March 2023 at 22:49.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), Johnnycomelately (7th March 2023), Matthew (8th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (7th March 2023), Sunny (8th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

19. Link to Post #390
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I think I read recently somewhere that Pfizer is trying to buy up all the labs in China that are manufacturing Ivermectin, and China is the main source globally.
    (Most likely to shut them down.)
    Has anyone else seen that?
    Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), Matthew (8th March 2023), mizo (8th March 2023), mountain_jim (9th March 2023), Sadieblue (10th March 2023), Sunny (8th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

21. Link to Post #391
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I think I read recently somewhere that Pfizer is trying to buy up all the labs in China that are manufacturing Ivermectin, and China is the main source globally.
    Yes, some details are reported in post #385 above.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), mountain_jim (9th March 2023), onawah (8th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023), Yoda (8th March 2023)

23. Link to Post #392
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I may have been wrong about China being the main source, though it is produced there as well as in India.
    Possibly elsewhere as well, and this long article probably provides more answers, but I haven't searched through it for more info yet: https://www.marketwatch.com/press-re...028-2023-02-22
    Though it does seem to indicate that it was Merck that was actually producing it in India.
    It's been used so widely all over the world that I doubt production could be shut down completely.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Yes, some details are reported in post #385 above.
    Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (8th March 2023), Bill Ryan (9th March 2023), Ewan (8th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2023), Harmony (8th March 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Jambo (9th March 2023), Sadieblue (11th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

25. Link to Post #393
    Great Britain Avalon Member Jambo's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 159 posts

Apologies if I have missed this information that has already been shared, but I only usually go back a page or 2 on threads (I have this time scanned back much further), so haven't seen any related information.

What I want to ask is does anyone know a supplier of Ivermectin to the UK, as my current supply is very low and I need to re-order.
    Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Jambo; 9th March 2023 at 12:40.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jambo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th March 2023), Ewan (9th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Sadieblue (11th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

27. Link to Post #394
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,640 times in 8,594 posts

tweets from Clif

https://twitter.com/MarioDecosta1/st...124246529?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), ClearWater (10th March 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2023), fifi (15th June 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Jambo (11th March 2023), Sadieblue (11th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

29. Link to Post #395
    Thanks
    Thanked 98,617 times in 9,592 posts

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...38660270108677

¤=[Post Update]=¤

https://twitter.com/VigilantFox/stat...42666879090689

(P.S. correct me if I’m wrong, from what I recall, but isn’t Ivermectin used in Africa to cure that River blindness disease or have they stopped ivermectin there too?)
    Last edited by Ravenlocke; 14th March 2023 at 18:29.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ravenlocke For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th March 2023), Ewan (14th June 2023), ExomatrixTV (26th March 2023), Harmony (15th March 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Jambo (19th March 2023), lisalu (20th March 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th March 2023), Vangelo (14th March 2023)

31. Link to Post #396
    England Avalon Member John Hilton's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,161 times in 160 posts

Quote Posted by Jambo (here)
    What I want to ask is does anyone know a supplier of Ivermectin to the UK
    This question was asked near the beginning of this discussion. The answer was "no" and I don't think that has changed yet. It's necessary to order from outside the UK and hope that the package isn't intercepted by customs & excise.

However, I'm not in the UK so I could be wrong. Maybe it's still available from animal medicine suppliers.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to John Hilton For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st March 2023), Ewan (14th June 2023), Harmony (16th June 2023), Jambo (7th April 2023), Vangelo (23rd March 2023)

33. Link to Post #397
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,433 times in 1,398 posts

I have a friend who's suffering quite badly with Covid 19. She's had the dreaded covid cough for over a month and it's wearing her out, both physically and mentally. She's also recovering from an extensive bout of chemotherapy, so it couldn't have come at a worse time, with her natural immunity shot to hell.

I was wondering whether ivermectin would help at this late stage in the illness, since it seems to be turning into Long Covid. Just this week she's also got secondary conjunctivitis and said if she had the strength she'd cut her own throat . Any advice about ivermectin or other treatment would be appreciated.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2023), Ewan (14th June 2023), Harmony (16th June 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Kryztian (15th June 2023), Sue (Ayt) (14th June 2023), Vangelo (14th June 2023), wondering (15th June 2023)

35. Link to Post #398
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by Miller (here)
    I have a friend who's suffering quite badly with Covid 19. She's had the dreaded covid cough for over a month and it's wearing her out, both physically and mentally. She's also recovering from an extensive bout of chemotherapy, so it couldn't have come at a worse time, with her natural immunity shot to hell.

I was wondering whether ivermectin would help at this late stage in the illness, since it seems to be turning into Long Covid. Just this week she's also got secondary conjunctivitis and said if she had the strength she'd cut her own throat . Any advice about ivermectin or other treatment would be appreciated.
    Sounds like your friend's immune system has been beaten down badly.
    There may be some helpful info here, as fenbendazole is similar to ivermectin.
    Also, there is a group on FB called "Fenbendazole - Cancer Support Group" that has a large amt. of info and discussion dealing with this along with other methods. Although it is FB, it is the most thorough discussion group about the subject that I have found.
    Hoping she will soon be able to turn this thing around.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (14th June 2023), Ewan (14th June 2023), fifi (15th June 2023), Harmony (16th June 2023), Icare (14th September 2023), Kryztian (15th June 2023), Miller (14th June 2023), Vangelo (14th June 2023), wondering (15th June 2023)

37. Link to Post #399
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Try nicotine gum or patch.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), Harmony (16th June 2023), Miller (15th June 2023)

39. Link to Post #400
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,433 times in 1,398 posts

Thanks Ernie - I'll pass that on. But how does that work? Thinking it must have calming effect . . .?

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miller For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th June 2023), Harmony (16th June 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst 1 10 20 22 LastLast