Thread: Ivermectin

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,315 times in 184 posts

Default Re: Ivermectin

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)

It was hard to measure out a specific amount of Ivermectin. It came out in a big blob about the size of a penny.
    A helpful tip: (Credit goes to Sarah Rainsong for this suggestion )

Simply put the paste into an empty gelcap (gelatin capsule). That's so (a) it can be measured, and (b) there's no taste.

Gelcaps can be bought online very cheaply, and weigh almost nothing. (Or, empty out something that's cheap and can be stored in another way, like Vitamin C powder capsules, and then use a few of those.)

Here's a size guide: (That's a US penny at the top right)

You'll need a lot of gel caps though, and it will be messy.
    It looks like a US dime.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sunny For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2021), avid (8th October 2021), Bill Ryan (8th October 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), Franny (8th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), haroldsails (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (8th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), shaberon (9th October 2021), TargeT (8th October 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny (here)

It was hard to measure out a specific amount of Ivermectin. It came out in a big blob about the size of a penny.

Simply put the paste into an empty gelcap (gelatin capsule). That's so (a) it can be measured, and (b) there's no taste.

Gelcaps can be bought online very cheaply, and weigh almost nothing. (Or, empty out something that's cheap and can be stored in another way, like Vitamin C powder capsules, and then use a few of those.)

It looks like a US dime.
    Yes, you're 100% right. (My mitigating plea: I'm a Brit. ) I looked it up: heads face right on pennies, to the left on dimes.

But they're almost the same size. The difference in diameter is 0.045 of an inch, or 1.14 mm. The dime is very slightly the smaller one.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th October 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), Franny (8th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Kryztian (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (8th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), shaberon (9th October 2021), Sunny (9th October 2021), wondering (8th October 2021), Yoda (8th October 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

heads face right on pennies, to the left on dimes.

But they're almost the same size.

mostly the color and weight is how I tell the difference.

Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Franny (8th October 2021), gord (8th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Kryztian (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (8th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), shaberon (9th October 2021), Sunny (9th October 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Big Pharma Pushes Fake Ivermectin That Causes CANCER! (8 min)

Bottom line: It is a genetic manipulation. There is no control over your body of how it will interpret this genetic code...
    It was developed in a company within a company and they conveniently leave out that the middle man is the “Department of Defense”.
    • Summary: Merck, the original manufacturer of Ivermectin, is rolling out a pill "vaccine" to combat resistance. Turns out, that's not so great.
    • source

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2021), DeeMetrios (9th October 2021), fifi (8th October 2021), Franny (8th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (8th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), jaybee (9th October 2021), Kryztian (9th October 2021), leavesoftrees (9th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), shaberon (9th October 2021), Snoweagle (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), Sunny (9th October 2021), TargeT (9th October 2021), wondering (8th October 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Total anecdote:

One of the most relevant (to ivermectin) life experiences I've experienced was with the horse rescue I ran (which literally included anything smaller than a horse as well, to include several mongoose). Ivermectin was one of the most important and first meds I used.

I have accidently overdosed kittens due to negligence/bad math/what have you (my bad!) the effects I saw were very neurological, the kittens acted very confused and clumsy but it wore off after a sweaty 30 min.

All medicines are dangerous at incorrect dosage.. but I've saved thousands of furry lives with ivermectin... parasites and negligence are usually fatal in non-western countries, treating one or the other is a very successful avenue usually.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (15th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th October 2021), ClearWater (9th October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (9th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), haroldsails (9th October 2021), Jad (11th October 2021), jaybee (9th October 2021), JohanB (9th October 2021), meat suit (9th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), PurpleLama (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), shaberon (9th October 2021), Snoweagle (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), Sunny (9th October 2021), wondering (9th October 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Big Pharma Pushes Fake Ivermectin That Causes CANCER! (8 min)

Bottom line: It is a genetic manipulation. There is no control over your body of how it will interpret this genetic code...
    It was developed in a company within a company and they conveniently leave out that the middle man is the “Department of Defense”.
    • Summary: Merck, the original manufacturer of Ivermectin, is rolling out a pill "vaccine" to combat resistance. Turns out, that's not so great.
    • source

They're not messing about are they.... one gets the feeling that they are going 'all in' with a long planned Depopulation Programme and they will probably not get another chance as the info filters through to the majority of the world's people in the process of being killed or made infertile one way or another - I expect they are calculating that by the time it becomes more obvious it will be too late -

Now the new deception with this pill - I suppose they think if they can get a % of the so called vaccine hesitant to take it they have increased the numbers who will die over the next few years with weakened immune systems and cancer -

It's horrible to have to think this way but we are being attacked from so many angles it's hard not to -

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), haroldsails (10th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), Pam (9th October 2021), Perdido (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), shaberon (9th October 2021), Snoweagle (9th October 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,499 times in 4,009 posts

We use it all the time on our goats and yes a person can take it, probably not the whole tube, but some. My question was isn't it just a manufactured substitute for Wormwood?

Isn't the Madagascar tea a species of Wormwood, having about a 1,000 seeds for three dollars that was clinically studied and found to be the second-most effective remedy for SARS-2?

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (9th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), jaybee (9th October 2021), leavesoftrees (9th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), Pam (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), Snoweagle (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), Sunny (9th October 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    We use it all the time on our goats and yes a person can take it, probably not the whole tube, but some. My question was isn't it just a manufactured substitute for Wormwood?

Isn't the Madagascar tea a species of Wormwood, having about a 1,000 seeds for three dollars that was clinically studied and found to be the second-most effective remedy for SARS-2?

I wonder if - although Ivermectin might be the creme de la creme - wormwood (tea?) and maybe other types of anti parasitic medications could do the trick - more maybe as an ongoing treatment rather than the acute cure that Ivermectin seems to be..

Animals are regularly de-wormed but human's aren't and perhaps if we were then lots of health problems could be alleviated or solved..?

The success of anti parasite drugs like Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine on Covid 19 - whether it be man made from a lab or not ..could be because Viruses are a type of microscopic parasite..

Perhaps an anti parasite drug could even help to eliminate what ever is in the vaccine... and that would be very unwelcome for 'some'...

Bearing in mind that trillion dollar industries are built on human's being ill or diseased - those making the money at the top of the wealth pyramid are not going to be keen on anything that weakens their power base... I've heard it said that the Super Rich Elite are moving their investments from the collapsing petrodollar to Vaccine and Drug companies (those that haven't already )...

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), Mike Gorman (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), Pam (9th October 2021), Perdido (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), Sunny (9th October 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

Quote Posted by meat suit (here)
    here comes the BBC
    slamming Ivermectin. surprise surprise..
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58170809

The British Brainwashing Corporation shows it's true colours again...

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), meat suit (9th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sadieblue (10th October 2021), Snoweagle (9th October 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Assuming one tube of Durvet brand Ivermectin Equine paste:

Each tube contains 6.08 gram of paste. In fact the ‘paste’ is actually more gel-like than pasty. So I’ll refer to it as gel.

6.08g of gel contains 1.87% ivermectin (IVM). Therefore, 113.7mg IVM per 6.08g tube.

113.7 milligram total of IVM divided by 6mg (a standard dosage of IVM in human pill form will usually be 6mg or 12 mg tabs) equals 18.95 capsules per tube.

So, 6.08g gel divided by 18.95 equals .3208g (320.8mg) of gel per capsule to provide 18+ 6mg doses per tube.

I use 00 vegetable capsules from Capsules Express (Amazon). They are red. I like making red pills.

The entire tube can be emptied into a 10ml sterile syringe. I have these syringes on hand for filling ink cartridges for my printers. I only use the syringes that are still in their sterile packaging. These sterile syringes are available at pharmacies at very low cost. They do not include a needle for puncturing skin and injecting. They’re not intended for injection. They will come with a narrow tube that looks like a needle but it’s not. This tube can be inserted into the bottom of one half of a capsule shell to dispense exact amounts of gel.

I use an inexpensive digital scale. The red caps weigh about .007g. I use a bottle cap with a hole drilled in it just the diameter of the capsule shells so that the capsule shell sits upright on the scale for filling. Tare the scale, then dispense 320.8mg of gel into each capsule.

The caps I use actually snap together. Once the caps are sealed I’ve had no problem with them degrading due to moisture in the gel. It’s a good idea to use a dark brown bottle that seals air, and to insert a desiccant from a used medication or supplement bottle to store the 6mg caps of IVM. Note the temperature range for storing IVM gel on the packaging. It’s a pretty narrow range, around room temp (22c).

The NIH tells us that the half-life of IVM in humans is 12-36 hours, although it’s metabolites can persist for three days. A large single dose measured from the original horse tube is probably great for treating parasites. For prophylactic covid treatment I’d follow the guidelines for administering the human pill form. Same goes for treating a covid infection.

There is no reason to take too much IVM at one time. What I think is important is to use the most bioavailable zinc and vitamin D supplements at the same time as the IVM. I use quercetin with zinc, a couple of drops of liposomal zinc, micellized D, and one capsule containing 5000iu of D with 100mcg of K2. Once in a while I’ll add a capsule of IVM for two days. That’s about 12mg IVM in two days, maybe every other week, or if I feel as if I’ve been hit with a snootfull of spike protein from someone who has been recently vaxed.

Also, magnesium can easily be depleted so I take magnesium L-threonate and magnesium citrate maybe two or three times a week. The L-threonate variety does not cause digestive issues, and it crosses the blood-brain barrier, which other varieties of magnesium does not. The L-threonate variety is more expensive and not always easily available so I add the magnesium citrate variety, just not in a large enough dose to cause digestive issues.

In addition, lipsomal C is a good thing to have on hand.

Now, vitamin K2 is very important for metabolizing vitamin D. But here’s the rub when using K2 supplements – K2 is directly involved in proper blood coagulation and we are dealing with a dangerous blood clotting agent when exposed to the virus or the spike protein. Moderation is the key, I think, in using K2 supplements. Too much K2 could work against us in that it may enhance the spike protein’s ability to create blood clots.

Anyone using an anti-coagulant medication such as coumadin must be very careful when taking in vitamin K, even through diet (leafy greens are full of K). Note that Dr McCullough

https://rumble.com/vlqdpo-dr-peter-m...reatment..html

lists dabigatran (Pradaxa) as one of the anti-coagulants to be used if a covid infection becomes serious. When I was faced with heart problems years ago, despite being in excellent health otherwise and having been active most of my life at the level of trained athlete, I researched anti-coagulants and purposefully chose dabigatran instead of other meds that the cardiologists wanted me to take. At the time, dabigatran was the only anti-coagulant that actually had an antidote in the event of injuries that result in heavy bleeding. Every hospital in my area had several doses of the antidote on hand in their in-house pharmacy. Also, dabigatran is not affected by vitamin K to any great extent. I mention this medication because McCullough lists it, and it is perhaps safer than others for in-home covid use. Anyone who is prescribed an anti-coagulant could speak with their doctor (if you have access to a doctor any more) to have your prescription changed. Coumadin is cheap, and it’s a cash cow for the clinics and hospitals because they can charge infinite lab fees to monitor a patient’s clotting factor. Blood draws are not necessary for dabigatran.

The other item I’d mention is the blood pressure medication Losartan. It binds to the same receptors as the spike protein, so if a person needs to take a blood pressure med (as I do) it only makes sense to use Losartan. Back in early 2020 there was interest in using Losartan to possibly treat covid cases. Medcram had some very detailed information on this.

The only other thing I have to say is that NAC is very important to have on hand in the event of a covid infection that attacks lungs. In the US we are threatened by the FDA to have our source of NAC taken from us. I keep as much on hand as I can. If I have any breathing problems I dose myself with it. If you’re not familiar with NAC I would suggest that you do some reading. I also keep canisters of Boost oxygen on hand in the event that O2 levels get too low. I have no access to hospitals or doctors any longer. Our local hospital will attempt to murder me if I allowed them. My primary care doctor has been an ally for decades, but is no longer in practice. Good for him, I say. He might live and might just be in demand when all this idiocy blows over.

Above is an abbreviated list of my own routine meds and supplements. You’re all better off doing your own research and experimentation than following my words.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (9th October 2021), haroldsails (9th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), Mike Gorman (10th October 2021), Perdido (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), Sunny (10th October 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

so, I can now openly share my indian contact.
    Us deliveries are possible and successful.
    1000 @12mg to UK inc delivery £107. get in there folks.
    maulik7@gmail.com
    wattsapp / telegram 9925171777
    Last edited by meat suit; 9th October 2021 at 14:23. Reason: updated email address

22. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

amor (11th October 2021), avid (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), CurEus (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), haroldsails (9th October 2021), indiana (9th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Snoweagle (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), Suzi E (9th October 2021), Vangelo (9th October 2021)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by helium (here)
    Now, vitamin K2 is very important for metabolizing vitamin D. But here’s the rub when using K2 supplements – K2 is directly involved in proper blood coagulation and we are dealing with a dangerous blood clotting agent when exposed to the virus or the spike protein. Moderation is the key, I think, in using K2 supplements. Too much K2 could work against us in that it may enhance the spike protein’s ability to create blood clots.
    I think that it is Vitamin K1 that is more involved in blood coagulation than K2. I take K2 with my D3 because K2 helps move calcium out of the blood and into where it's useful, such as teeth and bones. I would expect that high D3 doses, combined with K2 deficiency, could result in calcification of arteries, along with weaker bone and tooth formation. K2 is the what Weston Price called the X factor, found in primitive diets but not so much in civilized diets, accounting for the nearly perfect teeth in people on various primitive diets, despite no use of tooth brushes or dentists, but less often found in people on civilized diets.

From Vitamin K2 and Blood Clotting. Is it Safe for Those on Blood Thinners?:
    Vitamin K2 is perhaps the most critical and yet misunderstood nutritional deficiencies in the western diet.

Dr. Weston A. Price was the first to discover the magic of K2 in the early 1900s. He described it as the secret or “X-factor” supporting the high resistance to aging and the nearly complete absence of cardiovascular disease and other degenerative ailments in Traditional Cultures.

Unfortunately, depleted soils make it extremely difficult even with a clean, whole food diet, to get sufficient amounts today. Thus, many people educated on this subject choose to boost their daily intake either with the fermented form (MK7) or the animal form (MK4).

Since one of the most profound effects of increasing the amount of vitamin K2 in the diet is on the health of the cardiovascular system, the next question becomes how does K2 affect the blood?

Vitamin K2 and Blood Clotting

While blood clotting is an essential function of the body, unnatural blood clots are not. This is an important issue of late because clotting issues are one of the severe complications of coronavirus. In addition, it is a side effect of the covaxx experimental gene therapy injections.

Thus, would supplementing with K2 negatively predispose a person to this problem?

According to Dr. Kate Rheaume-Bleue, one of the foremost experts in vitamin K2, the answer is no.

The reason is that under normal circumstances, the blood clotting mechanisms in the body are dominated by vitamin K1, NOT vitamin K2.

Thus, even very large amounts of K2 from food or supplements do not markedly affect blood clotting.

The one exception to this rule is for those people who take the drug warfarin, also known as Coumadin. This drug works by creating a vitamin K deficiency in the body. Thus, any source of either K1 or K2 in the diet or via supplement will counteract its effects by restoring natural clotting capacity that is roughly the same as in an unmedicated state. (1)
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (11th October 2021), avid (9th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), gord (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Mercedes (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), Reinhard (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Snoweagle (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), Sunny (10th October 2021), Vangelo (9th October 2021)

25. Link to Post #153
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,699 times in 168 posts

Thanks for that bit of clarification. When vitamin ‘K’ is referenced it’s usually K1 that’s indicated. It comes from green leafy plants and is directly involved in blood clotting. K2 is found more in fermented foods. Both are involved in creating and/or modulating many proteins that need to be balanced properly for adequate clotting without danger of unnecessary clots that can cause strokes, etc. It’s a complicated system that’s evolved over millenia.

I didn’t wish to add too much more to the post and so cut the K2 portion short. Other than leaving it as a question to be answered as well as mentioning caution. I’ve always been careful with K2 pretty much out of ignorance of the complicated dance required to prevent unwanted clotting. The other item I failed to mention are probiotics such as kefir, that can provide K2 but are valuable for other reasons. Other fermented foods can replace kefir. Heavily processed sauerkraut probably isn’t the best choice, but I’ve found organic sauerkrauts at the local grocery that fit the bill perfectly. Interestingly, one of Clif High’s latest videos focused on fermentation. . . .

Quite likely a healthy person can eat as much K2 in supplement form as they want and not have a problem, as you point out. I think that the one stroke that I had was due simply to the fact that my resting heart rate is in the bradycardia range and one evening I just got too relaxed in the wrong position. To most others (I suppose) this would have been a scary, dangerous event. For me it was fascinating. With just a small bit of hindsight I could see that the stroke was necessary on another level, though. It forced me to pay attention and learn what I needed to know to intervene at just the right time to save my neighbor when her mitral valve became infested with bacteria and her blood was seriously infected. Both of these events were timed perfectly. I didn’t need the stroke for myself. Except the experience was engaging, being paralyzed, loosing speech and the ability to form words even in writing to match ideas that were clear in my mind. It was much like an acid trip or a heroic dose of psilocybin that lasted a long, long time. But that’s all another story. Everything worked out as it was supposed to. I did get a pacemaker, though, to set my resting rate at a more normal level. At this point my heart has become accustomed to being paced when at rest. Probably when the batteries run out in three or four years it will be game over – no hospitals or surgeons to replace batteries.

It is a pity that we no longer have reliable medical care here. I’d love to know if I have antibodies remaining from my exposure to the virus in 2020. I’m pretty sure that the Pradaxa and Losartan I was using made the course of that infection mild. Plus I’ve always been able to heal very rapidly. Today I have no fear of covid. I’ve been wanting to expose myself to a known source of it just to see what happens. Have all of the supplements actually been worth the effort this past year?

26. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to helium For This Post:

Alecs (12th October 2021), Bill Ryan (9th October 2021), CurEus (10th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021), RunningDeer (9th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (9th October 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th October 2021)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Posted on Mercola today

Argentinian Doctor Shares His Ivermectin Experience

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

Argentina has extensive medical experience with ivermectin. Before the COVID-19 pandemic, it was used to treat dengue fever, which is endemic in Argentina

Early in the pandemic, Dr. Hector Carvallo, a retired medical professor in Argentina, devised two ivermectin trials to assess the drug’s usefulness against SARS-CoV-2. His treatment protocols are used in five Argentinian provinces. In one province, the death rate was reduced to one-third in less than a month, in the middle of the outbreak

When used preventatively, ivermectin is administered in conjunction with carrageenan, which also has antiviral properties
    When treating mild cases, ivermectin is administered with aspirin; in moderate cases with aspirin and corticosteroids, and in severe cases, ivermectin is given with enoxaparin, an anticoagulant drug

These drug combinations were selected based on what was known about other viruses that cause similar health effects as SARS-CoV-2, such as the rhabdovirus’ effect on neurology, the paramyxovirus, which causes hyperinflammation in the lungs, and the dengue virus, which overamplifies the immune system

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...xperience.aspx

Carrageenan is a common food additive extracted from red seaweed. Manufacturers often use it as a thickening agent. It is banned in Europe as potentially carcingenic

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), fifi (10th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), JohanB (10th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2021), Sunny (11th October 2021), Vangelo (10th October 2021)

29. Link to Post #155
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Look into taking Systemic Enzymes.. instead of blood thinners.. They are natural .. some eat Fibrin.. Scar Tissue.. even in the arteries.. takes abou 10 days to see results.. which is the blood pressure starts decreasing..

phase the Rx Drugs out..

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (10th October 2021), Harmony (10th October 2021), leavesoftrees (11th October 2021), Mercedes (10th October 2021), mountain_jim (10th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2021), Sunny (11th October 2021), Vangelo (10th October 2021)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I can vouch for this contact having successfully ordered and received Ivermectin from Maulik courtesy of Meat Suit putting me in touch!

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Forever For This Post:

Alan (10th October 2021), Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), CurEus (11th October 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Quote Posted by Perdido (here)
    Look into taking Systemic Enzymes.. instead of blood thinners.. They are natural .. some eat Fibrin.. Scar Tissue.. even in the arteries.. takes abou 10 days to see results.. which is the blood pressure starts decreasing..

phase the Rx Drugs out..
    Serrapeptase and nattikonase are both very effective, ensure they are taken without food and are enteric coated. Pretty pricey but life saving for some.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), leavesoftrees (11th October 2021), RunningDeer (10th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (10th October 2021), Sunny (11th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

One of the posts I read concerning a doctor viewing through the microscope a biological entity with a human looking face and legs like a spider seemed conscious of the scientist viewing it. The scientist said that trillions of these things come in the mRNA Kill Shot, and will travel to every organ of your body. Therefore, would a SYSTEMIC WORMER such as ALBENDIZOL successfully kill off these parasites (which is what they are)?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), RunningDeer (11th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Sunny (11th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,014 times in 784 posts

Helpful and extensive list of treatments

Quoting
    COVID-19
    How can I cure thee? Let me count the ways.

Commentary by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD

"The following therapies can be used, and many have been used, to prevent and treat COVID-19 (and many other infections, viral or otherwise). Not all of them have been equally well-documented or proven as being effective. Some have strong literature, research study, and clinical support. Others represent simply logical applications of treatment protocols that have already been proven to be highly effective in eradicating other viral infections and should be expected to have comparable effects on the COVID-19 virus. The treatments described below are categorized as having the ability to prevent, to improve and to cure COVID-19 and other viral syndromes. "

http://orthomolecular.org/resources/omns/v16n37.shtml?fbclid=IwAR3jL4oVVBNawp6GQkb5gpaNtIfVp3J_Mva2KkA_e0CM3Uan_x9WwSbOkmk
    Last edited by CurEus; 11th October 2021 at 04:34.

38. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

amor (19th November 2021), avid (11th October 2021), Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), gord (11th October 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), RunningDeer (11th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    One of the posts I read concerning a doctor viewing through the microscope a biological entity with a human looking face and legs like a spider seemed conscious of the scientist viewing it. The scientist said that trillions of these things come in the mRNA Kill Shot, and will travel to every organ of your body. Therefore, would a SYSTEMIC WORMER such as ALBENDIZOL successfully kill off these parasites (which is what they are)?
    It's not a completely crazy idea, and I've wondered the same thing myself. Interestingly, as we all know, Ivermectin is also a de-wormer, as is Nitazoxanide, recommended by the FLCCC as part of their intensive treatment protocol for covid. See the PDF, where it says:
    • lvermectin: 0.4–0.6 mg/kg per dose (take with or after a meal) — one dose daily, take for 5 days or until recovered.Use upper dose if: 1) in regions with aggressive variants (e.g. Delta); 2) treatment started on or after day 5 of symptoms or in pulmonary phase; or 3) multiple comorbidities/risk factors.
      and/or
    • Nitazoxanide 500 mg 2 x daily for 5 days after meals. Combine with ivermectin (preferred) or substitute if ivermectin is not available. (Nitazoxanide is often unavailable or high-priced in the USA.)
    The PDF states that "Nitazoxanide is often unavailable or high-priced in the USA", though it is FDA-approved. Interestingly, it's freely available over-the-counter in Ecuador as an antiparasitic agent (as is Albendazole) very cheaply, at just $5/packet.

(I have to say, personally I do NOT fully understand why some de-worming agents also seem to be effective antivirals!)

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

amor (19th November 2021), Brodie75 (11th October 2021), Bubu (13th October 2021), Gwin Ru (11th October 2021), Harmony (11th October 2021), RunningDeer (11th October 2021), Sadieblue (11th October 2021), Yoda (11th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 1 8 18 22 LastLast