Thread: Clif High issues a mind control warning

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

Default Re: Clif High issues a mind control warning

When you see scientific data that is clearly mapped out, showing how the data was collected, how the conclusions were drawn, how any contradictory arguments have been refuted, how history supports the conclusions, etc. then you can form an educated opinion.
    Until then, you are just blowing smoke.
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Once again, you cannot have an informed opinion unless you have the full equation, and that means devoting some focus to the scientific data. which is quite clear now, not just from the likes of the whistleblower "Jake Simpson", but also various currently very active scientists and researchers who have been uncovering data that simply doesn't lie.
    If you insist on adhering to an opinion that has little basic in facts, I hope you aren't expecting much in the way of agreement.
    QUOTE=Tyy1907;1448300]
    Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    So planets randomly suddenly flip the poles, killing what, most of the surface inhabitants? Is this just a thing planets just do periodically?

Doesn't add up to me.
    It's the sun behind it actually. The planets are effected by the sun as the sun births new matter which will in time form into a new planet and new moons and as this occurs all the other planets that were already birthed the same way get shoved out further away from the sun for a new orbit. This is why mars has signs of buildings and life. It was once the third planet like earth is now and when the sun novas again it will likely push earth to the outer barrier so far that our atmosphere will begin to vanish and in time we'll have to migrate to venus when it is shoved into the band of life as it's referred to when it is believed to become habitable and Musk and others already talk of plans to eventually go to Venus. What they don't say is why, but ultimately we'll have to if we want to survive that is the thought. It's also believed that many of us here are martian survivors that left mars and came here coming down hybridizing and living on as the ruling class of this planet since theirs died. Some say the UFO sightings are all ancient surivors of the past ages that track the cycles that are almost clockwork. They say the sun is supposed to expand out to the size of the Kuiper belt again birthing new matter in or around Oct of 2046.
    Mod note from Bill:
    Thanks!
    Thanks for the background info. So basically through a natural process the sun goes through, our planet's poles shift every x amount of years.

Sorry if I sounded rude earlier. I'm just skeptical of claims like this. The Sun that gives everything life on this planet "decides" to explode blasting planets around resulting in mass death and destruction. If that were to happen there would have to be malicious ET involvement. And what if Atlantis' destruction was caused by ET's as well.
    Mind control can be used to suit any agenda.
    I'm gonna leave it it that only to say what makes something a fact? Information verified in some manner by someone with scientific credentials perhaps. Well what if these well-meaning people are being led down a dead end? Since anyone can be corrupted, what facts can be trusted? What is the end result of learning such facts? Does it uplift or motivate in some manner or does it disempower or deflate?
    I think David Icke said if u watch a commercial and by the end of it you want to go out and buy that product, you are being mind controlled. It really is everywhere. So this guy issuing a "warning mind control ahead" message is no big revelation. It's everywhere, pro vax anti vax, left wing right wing on and on.[/QUOTE]
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Icare (23rd June 2023), wondering (26th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

I believe I’ve had the feeling described by Clif High, or one very similar, on a number of occasions. But not lately. And not in connection with taking the jab. I’ve come to realize that I get the feeling when I’ve resigned myself to do an act that must be done but that I’m not looking forward to doing, and have reached the point that I’ve decided, without reservation, to do it and get it done.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (29th August 2021), Brigantia (26th August 2021), Gwin Ru (26th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Inversion (26th August 2021), Kryztian (26th August 2021), Peace in Oz (26th August 2021), wondering (26th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 205 posts

Sure .... Mind control /mind influence is going on all the time for everybody ... it's not just Clif and his psychic friends who are targeted , they are just sensitive enough to perceive it ..

We all have ingested nano chips put in food and bottled water , these decode signals carried on 5G into a form acceptable by the subconscious mind ... The mass vaccine will deliver many more of these chips , and together with Musk's 5G satellites this will upgrade the mind influence grid greatly ... Some people will be more resistant than others , but blanket signals will be sent , "trust the government" ..."wear your mask" .....
    The fact you are on this forum shows you are one of the few who is fairly resistant to this.

It's just like the movie They Live , that's why this film resonated with the truth community . Aliens were the controllers in This film , just as they are in reality

Only one source fully understands the extent of this , there are over 300 specific questions with answers to be found here .. https://www.getwisdom.com/dwqa-quest...-mind-control/

here's a sample ...one question...

A viewer asks: “I was thinking about how strange it is there is such a focus on “systemic racism” and that racist thoughts would even occur to people. And then, a little ditty came into my head: ‘If you’re white, you’re right, if you’re black, you lack; if you’re brown you’re down, if you’re red, you’re dead; if you’re yellow, you’re a bad fellow.’ Where did this come from?” Is he really racist, is he just recalling examples of cultural influences he has witnessed, or is it implanted subliminal programming his mind is retrieving from within?"

Creator ... "Interestingly, it is the latter. This is something floated up from deep within, via the deep subconscious hearing such things imparted by the interlopers during the subliminal mind control manipulation done 24 hours a day and 7 days a week to program people with all kinds of negative imagery and negative beliefs they may well adopt, and thereby corrupt themselves. To be sure, such descriptions are part of the cultural heritage this individual and those in the West are living with, particularly in countries where slavery has happened. Cultural awareness, including specific details and slurs that are a disparagement, will create a kind of imprint that is essentially part of common knowledge and not a character flaw, as information cannot be unlearned, it cannot simply be purged because a person finds it distasteful. If anything, something that is unseemly, unfair, or evil on its face will make an even greater impression and survive more prominently in the long-term memory as a consequence—that is not racist either, but simply that a person is observant and takes things seriously that are of a serious nature. To not react, not be moved, or perturbed by exposure to such dark descriptions would be abnormal and show a defect in character. So the fact a person might recall such things and be able to state them is not proof they are racist, only that they are observant and an honest reporter of the passing scene when called upon.

In this case, this is a perfect illustration of the way minds are shaped and distorted; such messages are presented to everyone, regardless of their backgrounds and their current thinking and biases, because they will have an influence regardless. This litany will do just what one might expect—it will reward a white person in at least thinking they are off the hook with respect to negative judgments, and of course, if they are racially prejudiced against people of color and have white supremacist leanings, it will further reinforce their prejudice in seeing others as flawed, disadvantaged, and perhaps already discounted, if not doomed. People of color will rightly recoil from this litany of descriptions because they will see it as clearly a demonstration of bias that is pro-white and an example of white privileged thinking, and will feel hurt and deeply wounded by any aspersions pertaining to their racial group in particular, and will feel, in sympathy, aggrieved on behalf of other racial groups in the list and seeing it as an attack. Hearing this presented over and over within the deep subconscious ramps up fear and loathing, and strengthens inner beliefs that there are many biased individuals and evil thoughts that thrive within the culture, and so it will damage everyone who hears it and ramp up their particular leanings and passions accordingly—that is the genius of this campaign in its ability, with one message, to divide and conquer all who hear it."
    Last edited by oz93666; 26th August 2021 at 03:36.

6. Link to Post #44
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Slide 9 pretty much covers a lot if not all of what is goin on with humans controlling and controled it seems.
    Makes me ponder the reach of and possible dissabling of the mind control by the space force or??????
    If the 80% or so of sleeping suddenly had the mindcontrol dissabled ..that i would think would fall into the catigory of a great awakening

7. The Following User Says Thank You to eagle0027 For This Post:

Brigantia (26th August 2021)

8. Link to Post #45
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,442 times in 570 posts

The first thought; is not always the best thought.
    Irishness is not primarily a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition of being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it. ~ Conor C. O'Brien [1917-2oo8]

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Brigantia (26th August 2021), Ewan (26th August 2021), Kryztian (26th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3