Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Clif High issues a mind control warning

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,754 times in 2,614 posts

Default Re: Clif High issues a mind control warning

All the replies are very interesting. I haven't yet listened to Clif High's video, but I will later. I can say that I can feel this broadcasted push, and I was thinking it may be the many harp like stations around the globe perhaps relaying the signal, but quite possibly it is much more advanced than that.

I did have a strange vision, first was a vision of a cow or bovine head with a ray coming from above to its skull, the next vision was the cow was wearing a halter (for control).

I do notice some people that are "controlled" or influencd have no idea and can't explain their decision making reasons and will actually "lash out" if offered new ideas to consider. But that isn't everyone of course. It can be tiring for others always "knowing" this is going on and that may be why the feeling of "giving in" can momentarily come over people.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

7alon (27th August 2021), Ben (25th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), BoR (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Inversion (25th August 2021), Ivanhoe (25th August 2021), lisalu (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), onawah (25th August 2021), Peace in Oz (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), Richter (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), tendril (25th August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021), wondering (25th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,533 times in 725 posts

I experienced the same. 'Luckily' I spend some time in a hospital this month where most of the nurses and doctors I dealt with would rather find another job than to be vaccinated. And all for the same reason as mine: there's no going back from it.

My father was a CEO at two of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world and he always used to say that their general purpose was not to heal people, but to make them feel a bit better as long as the patient took the pills and powders 'he' sold them.

Of course I found this a very cynical and sick approach and than he used to say that if I really had such a problem with his company's business model I either shouldn't accept the weekly pocket money he gave me, and when I got older to stop drinking the expensive wine I enjoyed so much, or shut up and keep my silly hippie ideas to myself.
    You Can't Talk and Listen at the Same Time

4. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Richter For This Post:

7alon (27th August 2021), Alan (25th August 2021), Ben (25th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), BoR (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Heart to heart (25th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Inversion (25th August 2021), Ivanhoe (25th August 2021), lisalu (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), Peace in Oz (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), selinam (25th August 2021), tendril (25th August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021), wondering (25th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Not exactly on topic, but what I came away from this link that Bill just shared: https://projectcamelot.org/jake_simpson.html
    was this:
    "The international network of deep underground bases, Jake confirmed, had been built in a continuing program since soon after the end of World War II costing trillions of dollars. The issue here was that military leaders had learned through ET contact that a potential catastrophe of huge magnitude, occurring early in the 21st century, was possible. This information was certainly known to Eisenhower, Jake said (and may have been partially responsible for his heart attack), and was very possibly known as early as World War II.

Just as we had presented in our important summary article The Big Picture, the problem is one which involves massive potential Earth changes that could, in extremis, threaten our civilization. The situation had been extensively studied and evaluated and the conclusion had been reached that the public could not be told.

Jake described the threat - metaphorically - as a wave that was heading our way. It was unclear whether this 'wave' is a product of an area of space which the solar system is entering - or whether it is the result of a close fly-past by a large rogue celestial body, or even a combination of two or three simultaneous situations or other unusual and impending cosmological events. But when I asked how this is all known, the answer came back that the superluminal craft have gone out to take a good look at what is around, and have returned with the information.

Jake stressed that IT IS NOT KNOWN what the effects of this situation will be, nor precisely when this may occur. The military are preparing for worst case scenarios, which is what they do best. Readers familiar with our work will note the connection with the report from the Norwegian Politician, and also Dan Burisch's information which culminates in the report on Timeline 1, variant 83 [T1v83]."

and

"Since that information was researched - a year ago at the time of writing this article - it has become very clear that that timeline variant has been 'broken', and that we are now instead hurtling along on another, uncharted timeline. In Dan's words to us a few months ago, "All bets are off" - and when we put Dan's phrase to Jake, he responded:

That's about right. I wouldn't disagree with that at all.

Jake's information is that it had never been certain that the catastrophe had been averted, and he confirmed that the governments of many first-world nations were continuing to make their detailed and extensive preparations. Australia, we were told, was the "Ark of the World", and had been designated as such many years previously.

Jake confirmed that he had personally seen some of the classified maps showing dramatically altered future coastlines, and also confirmed the possibility of a very advanced high-speed 'shuttle-like' system that connected many places, like the US and Australia under the Pacific Ocean - a longstanding but always uncorroborated rumor within the UFO community that had acquired semi-mythological status since the startling reports of John Lear and William Cooper in the late 1980s. Jake told us that

...the acceleration presses you back into your seat for a very long time.

This has all happened before

One of the most startling snippets of information Jake revealed was that in some locations the base construction engineers had broken through into much older facilities that had been there for thousands of years prior - apparently built for an identical defensive purpose. All this, Jake had told us, had happened before: the catastrophic events are cyclic.

Because of what had been learned through breaking into older facilities built by a prior Earth culture, in some locations decisions had been made to increase the depth of the new facilities to as much as 30,000 feet [9000 meters].

The great classified libraries of the world, in the Vatican and elsewhere, all contained detailed accounts of the destruction of prior civilizations. The Flood Myth, as many anthropologists have described, is evident in many dozens of different cultures all over the world. All this is described in our article The Big Picture."

That all tallies very well with what I have been sharing here (and elsewhere): https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1448168
    ...about the playlist on Suspicious Observers youtube channel, as follows:

[QUOTE=onawah;1448161]I haven't been following Clif's info long or closely enough to know whether he has encountered and/or addressed information recently coming out about the cycle of magnetic pole reversals, and the possibility there is one coming soon, around 2040.
    (As presented here and in subsequent updates on Suspicious Observers channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw )
    It's not impossible to keep a positive outlook on the future after having connected the dots and coming to grips with this information if one considers it be credible, but it could certainly have an effect on that outlook.
    Given all that, it would seem that the upcoming focus for humanity would be to ensure the continuing survival of the race in whatever realistic ways possible (short of the elite's impractical solutions of underground DUMBs, base & jumproom to Mars. etc. which the ancients seem to have survived without).
    It seems to me that that is going to be the next great challenge for humanity which is not controlled by whatever regressive ETs or EDs or whatever has been calling the shots up until now.
    Perhaps it is too far in the future for Clif to confront it yet in his usual way, but I imagine it won't be too long in coming, now that so much of the data is in.
    What that playlist reveals is recent scientific evidence which, in my view, shores up the theories surrounding the cycle of magnetic pole reversals which regularly cause tremendous devastation on the planet, such as the fall of Atlantis (which was partly manmade, but much of the current crisis on Earth is now manmade, as well, so it's not dissimilar).

...But that won't be clear until more people have recognized what Ben Davidson (Suspicious Observers creator) and his associates have been on about, and what the data re the repeating cycle portends.
    Which I think will inevitably cause a profound shift in humanity's collective outlook, priorities and focus."

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Yes, very well remembered. I was going to post about this, but you beat me to it. It's the very first thing I thought of after listening to Clif today. Here it is:
    Last edited by onawah; 25th August 2021 at 05:04.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Ben (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Ivanhoe (25th August 2021), leavesoftrees (25th August 2021), lisalu (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021), wondering (25th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

So planets randomly suddenly flip the poles, killing what, most of the surface inhabitants? Is this just a thing planets just do periodically?

Doesn't add up to me.
    "Without the human request, nothing will happen."

"This must never be forgotten, that the human has the power to prevail."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Inversion (25th August 2021), modini (25th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,971 times in 281 posts

It makes sense. All global plans/rituals by the cabal are always accompanied by carefully structured low 4D thoughtforms to infiltrate the weak auras of the masses. Whatever is being applied at a physical level (politics, finance, medicine etc.) is just the peak of the iceberg. Most of the times the first hit to create the breach in the auras aims at the emotions of fear, loss, sadness, insecurity. When that happens, the rest is relatively easy.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ZenBaller For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Ben (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Inversion (25th August 2021), lisalu (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), Peace in Oz (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021), wondering (25th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

No, nothing remotely resembling that.
    If you actually want to gain some understanding, I suggest you watch the recommended Suspicious Observers playlist here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2de...xEEiirgfXwhfsw
    You can't possibly "add up" anything unless you have the full equation.

Quote Posted by Tyy1907 (here)
    So planets randomly suddenly flip the poles, killing what, most of the surface inhabitants? Is this just a thing planets just do periodically?

Doesn't add up to me.
    Mod note from Bill:
    Thanks!

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2021 at 11:31.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Inversion (25th August 2021), Kryztian (25th August 2021), lisalu (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (25th August 2021), wondering (25th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Ben (25th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Inversion (25th August 2021), mab777 (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), Peace in Oz (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (25th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Doesn't add up to me.
    It's the sun behind it actually. The planets are effected by the sun as the sun births new matter which will in time form into a new planet and new moons and as this occurs all the other planets that were already birthed the same way get shoved out further away from the sun for a new orbit. This is why mars has signs of buildings and life. It was once the third planet like earth is now and when the sun novas again it will likely push earth to the outer barrier so far that our atmosphere will begin to vanish and in time we'll have to migrate to venus when it is shoved into the band of life as it's referred to when it is believed to become habitable and Musk and others already talk of plans to eventually go to Venus. What they don't say is why, but ultimately we'll have to if we want to survive that is the thought. It's also believed that many of us here are martian survivors that left mars and came here coming down hybridizing and living on as the ruling class of this planet since theirs died. Some say the UFO sightings are all ancient surivors of the past ages that track the cycles that are almost clockwork. They say the sun is supposed to expand out to the size of the Kuiper belt again birthing new matter in or around Oct of 2046.
    Mod note from Bill:
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 25th August 2021 at 12:05.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ben (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Kryztian (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), Metaphor (25th August 2021), onawah (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (25th August 2021), selinam (25th August 2021), Tyy1907 (25th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,457 times in 4,332 posts

... then, there is something about Oregon... Washington... Portland... Seattle... "riots"... :
    Gang Stalking & V2K Testimony by Private Security Whistleblower

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ben (25th August 2021), Bill Ryan (25th August 2021), BushPilot (25th August 2021), Harmony (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Victoria (26th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,566 times in 712 posts

Cliff High's impressions fit into one word "Euthanasia".

No doubt the eugenic controllers consider this agenda as the euthanasia of the undesirable humans, the useless eaters, the weaklings, the elderly must be euthanized so that the planet can advance to a better future. The plan for the future humans will be they only can live for a certain fixed number of years, then they must be educated to be willing to go to the future jab.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

avid (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), onawah (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (25th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I've been very actively researching viruses, vaccines, and microbiology since this whole thing started. Everything I've learned has made it clear that these vaccines are by no means safe and the more I learn the more it seems like they've intentionally been engineered to harm us.

Yet I must admit that I too have had short bursts of thoughts that are going to go against what I've learned that seemed to kind of say well maybe it's just best for you and your partner to get vaccinated.

I'm not sure how or why this happened but it is very interesting to read than others have had the same strange temporary changes in beliefs or it really felt like a shift in emotions.

22. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

Ben (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Matthew (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), onawah (26th August 2021), RunningDeer (25th August 2021), Sadieblue (25th August 2021), selinam (25th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th August 2021), Tyy1907 (25th August 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,647 times in 1,188 posts

Interesting and related article by Dr Lawrence Wilson whose dietry protocols I follow.

The Rogues
    .....The rogues is the name used on this website for a group of beings that are in control of many aspects of planet earth and the other parts of our solar system.

https://www.drlwilson.com/articles/ROGUES.htm

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to yelik For This Post:

Ben (25th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Icare (23rd June 2023), Journeyman (25th August 2021), Mercedes (25th August 2021), modini (25th August 2021), onawah (26th August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)

Doesn't add up to me.
    It's the sun behind it actually. The planets are effected by the sun as the sun births new matter which will in time form into a new planet and new moons and as this occurs all the other planets that were already birthed the same way get shoved out further away from the sun for a new orbit. This is why mars has signs of buildings and life. It was once the third planet like earth is now and when the sun novas again it will likely push earth to the outer barrier so far that our atmosphere will begin to vanish and in time we'll have to migrate to venus when it is shoved into the band of life as it's referred to when it is believed to become habitable and Musk and others already talk of plans to eventually go to Venus. What they don't say is why, but ultimately we'll have to if we want to survive that is the thought. It's also believed that many of us here are martian survivors that left mars and came here coming down hybridizing and living on as the ruling class of this planet since theirs died. Some say the UFO sightings are all ancient surivors of the past ages that track the cycles that are almost clockwork. They say the sun is supposed to expand out to the size of the Kuiper belt again birthing new matter in or around Oct of 2046.
    Mod note from Bill:
    Thanks!
    Thanks for the background info. So basically through a natural process the sun goes through, our planet's poles shift every x amount of years.

Sorry if I sounded rude earlier. I'm just skeptical of claims like this. The Sun that gives everything life on this planet "decides" to explode blasting planets around resulting in mass death and destruction. If that were to happen there would have to be malicious ET involvement. And what if Atlantis' destruction was caused by ET's as well.
    Mind control can be used to suit any agenda.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Mercedes (26th August 2021), modini (25th August 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

This thread is a good illustration of why I have more or less given up on this forum, were it not for its tolerance of contrarian views.
    I need two analogies to help describe what I am seeing. A road accident can be made much worse by people rubber-necking. ‘Move on, nothing to see here’ is by far the best advice against this worst kind of spectator involvement. Or a stadium crush will be aggravated by extra numbers rushing for the exit. Better stay put. The more people who don’t even know what’s going on the better. The kind of ‘awareness’ being spread around is – in my opinion a huge incitement to panic and make things worse than they need to be.

Having said that, the poor quality of leadership will tend to make these larger cosmic accidents happen over and over again. They become self-perpetuating when the same humanity-deficient crowd monopolize whatever shelter is available. Unfortunately, these insiders have spawned another group of informed outsiders, who are also running for shelter. Such people doubtless get their information from forums like this one. But, one wonders, do they ever stop to think what would entitle them to survive a cataclysm, any more than the elite feeding them the info? Self-preservation is a basic animal instinct, but maybe genuine humanity would be inspiring a different course of action than copying the people one despises most. I for one am happy to bow out whenever my time has come, meaning that I accept that life will go on without me. I don’t need to survive any future event.

There is indeed a third group of people sitting things out or carrying on regardless, not necessarily in expectation of personal survival: some maybe sacrificing themselves for the greater common good. Such people may for example have grave doubts about vaccines, but they ignore their personal preferences and possibly personal safety, and submit for this higher motive. They are not going to be visiting websites where they are treated as unaware, unsmart and all the rest. However it would be a huge mistake to underestimate the effect of unselfish courage like theirs on the largest scale all doing their bit for humanity. That could well be the real recipe for some kind of global awakening, although anyone focussing entirely on the minutiae of the pandemic, defeating the cabal etc. would simply not see it. I suggest that the group that risks becoming irrelevant in the process is not the one you might think. For example, the more one claims that a vaccine is potentially lethal, the greater the courage required to make that personal sacrifice, and the more powerful it becomes when the heart overrides the head.

The idea of mind control in this context is a purely negative approach to something that could equally well be positive. I understand that a number of forum members are victims of mind control; they have my sympathy. However, there is another way to look at the same data. The notion of ‘affective contagion’ describes a person who has feelings that are actually someone else’s. As a personal example, one time I was feeling happy, listening to some beautiful music, and suddenly wanted to cry. I turned round to see my wife in tears. Closeness is not necessarily a characteristic of victimhood: some people are just close, and happiness is contagious too.

Charismatic individuals probably do something similar with an entire audience. Now scale this up to hundreds of millions or even billions of ordinary people feeling the same need to sacrifice themselves for the greater good: together they become charismatic on an altogether different scale that is going to drown out any similar negative effect in the 1% elite and their tiny following. What we may be seeing is the contagion of vaccination against the negativity.

Ordinary people are not like the people one reads about in the mainstream media. Broadly speaking they have empathy, something largely lacking in the mainstream media and in the individuals behind it. Given the above, the likes of Gates, Fauci and the rest, pale into near total insignificance as single entities among billions. This gives a whole new positive meaning to the notion that the awakening will not be televised. It will be for real.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Ben (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Journeyman (25th August 2021), modini (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), onawah (26th August 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    He speculates [my paraphrase] that there's some kind of blanket-broadcast mind control theme that is attaching a 'pleasant thought' to the idea of the 'vaccination' needle.

This "broadcast wave" appears not to have reached me yet.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Ben (25th August 2021), Ewan (26th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Journeyman (25th August 2021), Mercedes (26th August 2021), onawah (26th August 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Belgium Avalon Member All is one's Avatar
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,147 times in 170 posts

Cliff High must be under a lot of stress putting all the info out.

Could be a natural thing that he got the opposite energy info from ether as well. Because it is almost impossible to stay on one energy level all the time in his state. (Would be detrimental to his system, thus his system lets in the opposite energy to create a release. … )

Or could also very possibly be an attack on him. ( Because he is still using electricity (EMF) and computer/mobile phone or other devices)

I do think he’ll probably have the capacity to find out himself where and how this came about.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to All is one For This Post:

Journeyman (25th August 2021), Mercedes (26th August 2021), onawah (26th August 2021), wondering (26th August 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

I think I might have also "gotten" the same message as Clif High. It was a brief feeling, but, it might take a lot of words to describe it.

So almost everyone has an "opinion" or a "feeling" about the vaccine, but it happens at different levels. At the more conscious level, it is expressed in words, often scientifically and based on information and ideas, or opinions expressed by people they looked up to, whether that be Bill Gates, your doctor, or vax safety advocates like Dr. Tennypenny or RFK Jr. But a deeper level, the "feelings" about the virus are beyond normal logic and reason, and consist of things like shapes, color and emotions. When I heard some people eagerly and hopefully looking forward to getting the vaccine last Spring which had finally been scheduled, they sounded like children looking forward to going to the candy store. I think their subconscious image of the vax looked something like a little village in a wintry snow globe that played "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and realized that a million hours of banned Youtube videos could not sway them from their beliefs.

At a deep intuitive level, my feeling of the vax is like walking in the woods, knowing there is a strange animal out there and not being sure if it was a predator or a friend, but knowing you would just rather be home and safe. However, I got this feeling the other evening, probably near bedtime, when I was in a semi hypnogogic state, that the vax was like a long lost outcast family member, and you were thinking about their good, warm, child like qualities, and perhaps it's time to welcome them back into the family. Then, at a more conscious level I starting thinking "maybe I should get it, maybe it really isn't all that some people are predicting." Then, the more rational part started reminding me of the deaths in the VAERS database and the fact that I may have lost a dear relative to the vax. And then, I caught myself and thought: where did that warm and fuzzy thought about the vax come from? When I listened to Clif High, I immediately thought, yes, that might be it.

There was another happening that effected the deep intuitive part of my thought on vax yesterday. I was listen to Miles Johnston speak to Kerry Cassidy. Miles was talking about how someone got a hold of a vax vial and emptied it out and something happened (I forget what) but that proved to him that the Vax was A.I. and had an awareness of the people around it. My rational mind laughed at that, but at some deep level it did effect me, and now my subconscious thinks of the vax as a creepy clown from a Stephen King novel talking to me in a friendly child like way. I made me realize how was prejudicing me against the vax, and then I had to think of all the people who watch CNN and FOX and BBC and all the other toxic media outlets that are trying to convince people through continuous programming that the vax is a big delicious colorful lollipop, a warm cup of coffee, a big warm hug from Jesus. What ever subconscious programming I got from listening to Miles dwarfs what most people are getting from their consumption of MSM .

Last edited by Kryztian; 25th August 2021 at 20:53.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Ben (25th August 2021), BoR (26th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), Journeyman (25th August 2021), justntime2learn (25th August 2021), modini (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), onawah (26th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), TravelerJim (25th August 2021), wondering (26th August 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

I should imagine most people are constantly barraged with indoctrination from the MSM , social peers and family to get vaccinated. It is a big soup impossible to escape. I have caught exactly the same thoughts that sneak in. I dont see it as psychic mind control just the influence of the field around
    a good antidote to this conditioning is Tom Cowan's The contagion myth. while I am not convinced entirely by his theory of the origin of disease, reading his chapter on how they "proved" the existnce and causality of the "virus" with the current Covid19 , and how they then make the vaccine will be enough to deter anyone from taking the vaccine

https://www.booktopia.com.au/contagi...510764620.html[

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

BoR (26th August 2021), Gwin Ru (25th August 2021), mountain_jim (25th August 2021), Reinhard (25th August 2021), wondering (26th August 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Once again, you cannot have an informed opinion unless you have the full equation, and that means devoting some focus to the scientific data. which is quite clear now, not just from the likes of the whistleblower "Jake Simpson", but also various currently very active scientists and researchers who have been uncovering data that simply doesn't lie.
    If you insist on adhering to an opinion that has little basic in facts, I hope you aren't expecting much in the way of agreement.
    QUOTE=Tyy1907;1448300]

Doesn't add up to me.
    Mod note from Bill:
    Thanks!
    Thanks for the background info. So basically through a natural process the sun goes through, our planet's poles shift every x amount of years.

Sorry if I sounded rude earlier. I'm just skeptical of claims like this. The Sun that gives everything life on this planet "decides" to explode blasting planets around resulting in mass death and destruction. If that were to happen there would have to be malicious ET involvement. And what if Atlantis' destruction was caused by ET's as well.
    Mind control can be used to suit any agenda.[/QUOTE]
    Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Tyy1907 (26th August 2021), wondering (26th August 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Once again, you cannot have an informed opinion unless you have the full equation, and that means devoting some focus to the scientific data. which is quite clear now, not just from the likes of the whistleblower "Jake Simpson", but also various currently very active scientists and researchers who have been uncovering data that simply doesn't lie.
    If you insist on adhering to an opinion that has little basic in facts, I hope you aren't expecting much in the way of agreement.
    QUOTE=Tyy1907;1448300]

Doesn't add up to me.
    Mod note from Bill:
    Thanks!

Mind control can be used to suit any agenda.
    [/QUOTE]

I'm gonna leave it it that only to say what makes something a fact? Information verified in some manner by someone with scientific credentials perhaps. Well what if these well-meaning people are being led down a dead end? Since anyone can be corrupted, what facts can be trusted? What is the end result of learning such facts? Does it uplift or motivate in some manner or does it disempower or deflate?
    I think David Icke said if u watch a commercial and by the end of it you want to go out and buy that product, you are being mind controlled. It really is everywhere. So this guy issuing a "warning mind control ahead" message is no big revelation. It's everywhere, pro vax anti vax, left wing right wing on and on.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

wondering (26th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast