+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bringing back the vaxxed: your 3 most important suggestions

1. Link to Post #1
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Bringing back the vaxxed: your 3 most important suggestions

This thread is an off shoot of Trisher's https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...perimental-jab. I thank everyone for participating in this thread. But there was just too many suggestions and its nearly impossible to do them all. I wanted to know which ones are most preferred by members. Please list 3 better if you can give a brief explanation why you choose them.

Number of deaths are increasing in alarming rate everyday. We need to do something for the not so well informed.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Harmony (26th August 2021), Nasu (26th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (25th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

Default Re: Bringing back the vaxxed: your 3 most important suggestions

I go for Suramin as recommended by Dr. Judy Mikovits. Its a miracle cure for autism. I trust she knows the mechanism of how it works. being one of the leaders in this field.
    For the energetic aspect I choosde spooky2 royal rife machine. The review of this product is impressive. Its been in the market for a while.
    My 3rd choice is the Win Hof breathing technique.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Charles Harris (26th August 2021), DSKlausler (26th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (26th August 2021), Harmony (26th August 2021), janette (26th August 2021), Nasu (26th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread