+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can Trump really be a ‘pure’ White Hat in this battle?

1. Link to Post #21
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

Default Re: Can Trump really be a ‘pure’ White Hat in this battle?

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Here are the facts:

Trump came out against Big Pharma and used the bully pulpit to recommend hydroxychloroquine and zinc. This treatment would have saved thousands, if not tens of thousands of lives. But it was banned by the Ministers of Death. For these recommendations, Trump was crucified and merely electrocuted on the third rail. Even Trump, who called out Obama for being born in Kenya, among other things, who is seemingly immune to the third rail, nearly went down for this tin-foil hat suggestion of going against the official narrative. In other words, he may be a White Hat, but he's not 100% immune to the political landscape. Especially when the entire world is in hysteria about a contrived, overly hyped, and, for the most part, non-lethal plandemic.

Developing the vaccine in record time was a way for him to win over the American public, a Herculean fete, given the hoops to jump through to push it through. But succeeding in this fete would demonstrate his leadership prowess, his business acumen, and keep the economy moving. It would serve the collective needs to allay the fears of the American public. This is something Trump is still proud of. Remember, at the time there was only a small faction of us screaming against the "vaccine", we anti-vaxxers who have studied the agenda for years and understand what's really going on, but the rest of the public was under the assumption that a vaccine would be the only way to "get back to normal". The truth is, I think Trump truly did not understand the agenda afoot and was hence used as a tool, by Black Hats. Even if he understands the error of his ways now, his narcissism will never allow him to admit the mistake. So he has to double down.

I have soured on Trump because of this and by no means condone or excuse his part in facilitating the development of this weapon against the people--or for not coming out and admitting his mistake; I'm just explaining what I think happened and the psychology behind Trump's decisions. Until he comes out and condemns the vaccine, as a mistake (but how can he now?) I for one am distrustful of his judgment and cannot trust his platform as a conduit of truth. I still believe Trump is a White Hat, for the most part. But he definitely has an Achilles heal. As long as his ego shrouds his humility, i'm not sure I can trust he won't be used again, as a pawn, by the PTB.

My two cents.
    Hard to say how much Trump, Elon, etc. are using the knowledge that the awakening is becoming massive and thus taking that new possible route to rally support for power and gain. How much of it is using us and how much is awareness that the winds of change are too powerful and its dumb to not be with the changing times.

So, sort of play both sides for the time being, and as the change comes, they are free to push the new ways more as the old guard has less power to stop them.
    Even if they are part of occult families or circles, once they gain enough power (like Elon), they could start to shift. Similar to how supreme court judges move more one way after their power is solidified on the bench.

I'd say that Trump had to play those vaccines cards not to get smashed by the left and ostriches. Better to piss off the more aware freedom fighters, because we lack options and will still stick with the guy who is making moves to protect the country and still saying/doing many things that we agree with.

I suppose he is proud of getting accomplished what much of the public says he needs to accomplish. What he believes or knows about the vaccine exactly is hard to say. I think playing both sides is the obvious answer. Develop vaccines quick for the fearful and keep open the freedom of choice. What better option is there to keep popularity and not be viciously attacked.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

ClearWater (17th May 2022), jaybee (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (17th May 2022), T Smith (17th May 2022)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    I think we have to take into account how deep and crazy the PSYOP against him went and how that modified his behavior up to a point... he's only human at the end of the day and I think he has had the severest pressure anyone has had to endure in Western politics (excluding assassination) but has managed to stay afloat - and even come out fighting........
    My sentiments exactly. The psyop was colossal and relentless in scope, and nearly impossible to ward off. And regardless what one thinks of Trump and his decisions, I'm convinced no other candidate or politician could have withstood the headwind. The fact that he is still alive is even impressive.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

ClearWater (17th May 2022), jaybee (17th May 2022), onevoice (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (17th May 2022)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Here are the facts:

Trump came out against Big Pharma and used the bully pulpit to recommend hydroxychloroquine and zinc. This treatment would have saved thousands, if not tens of thousands of lives. But it was banned by the Ministers of Death. For these recommendations, Trump was crucified and merely electrocuted on the third rail. Even Trump, who called out Obama for being born in Kenya, among other things, who is seemingly immune to the third rail, nearly went down for this tin-foil hat suggestion of going against the official narrative. In other words, he may be a White Hat, but he's not 100% immune to the political landscape. Especially when the entire world is in hysteria about a contrived, overly hyped, and, for the most part, non-lethal plandemic.
    Yes! He did those good things, but seemed to be defeated after he 'caught covid'. For example, after HCQ was exonerated, when The Lancet retracted its damming report, Trump didn't pick up the HCQ sword again, he let it go never to mention it again. This was after he 'caught covid'. He is powerful in politics but his power has been counteracted and I'm sorry to say, because I don't like it, ...he failed. He lost a succession of battles, some in spectacular fashion... Sure! Yes! I think he's a force for truth but he aint an alt-truth demigod, despite being elevated to mystical status, which he kind of took and ran with. And the corrupting forces run rings around him including daylight theft of his election.

The attempt to divert funds from the WHO to Bill Gates of Hell shows me very clearly he's hardly the alt-truth hero and he isn't in a fight against the NWO like is rumoured. However far ahead of other career politicians he might be, I don't like it but so far I see a basic normy and also he failed. Only my own opinion - I wish it was a different story

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

onawah (17th May 2022), pounamuknight (17th May 2022), T Smith (17th May 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2