+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Modern American Hero: Marjorie Taylor Greene

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,420 times in 5,645 posts

Default Modern American Hero: Marjorie Taylor Greene

Never heard a politician talk so straight to the people as in this interview. Again for most people this comes as no surprise. Marjorie Taylor Greene is so honest and fighting for all of us.

start at 27:45

https://rumble.com/vlo7ww-episode-12...peachment.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vj21rm

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

amor (1st October 2021), Bill Ryan (30th September 2021), Blacklight43 (26th August 2021), Delight (26th August 2021), Lefty Dave (26th August 2021), melissanederland (26th August 2021), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), rgray222 (30th September 2021), Savannah (26th August 2021), TomKat (26th August 2021), wondering (26th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Modern American Hero: Marjorie Taylor Greene

I respectfully disagree with you. I find her vibration to be very low and dark.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

mojo (26th August 2021), Wansen (27th August 2021), wondering (30th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you for at least being nice in your disagreement...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Post:

wondering (30th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,060 times in 2,419 posts

A
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    I respectfully disagree with you. I find her vibration to be very low and dark.
    That’s because she works in a pit of vipers, where she is vastly out numbered and out gunned by the vipers, and the state of affairs facing us all, which she is trying as best as she can to rectify, is low and dark.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (29th August 2021), amor (1st October 2021), jaybee (11th June 2022), mojo (26th August 2021), Savannah (27th August 2021), Snoweagle (27th August 2021), wondering (30th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Thank you for at least being nice in your disagreement...
    Mojo that’s how it should be. Civil discourse should be civil. No need for an ad hominem attack. Bill knows we are not cookie
    Cutter of the same mold. This site was always for people to bring up varying ideas and theories. That is how we learn, that is what makes us think and grow. I seriously thought about leaving because I was not a Trump supporter. Too be honest if I were a new comer I would feel this is not open for all views. As an intuitive, I pick up another’s vibration very easily. It is like I can see darkness. I’m more of a moderate than a liberal and I still share a lot of the same theories and views as many of you do. I think this place was part of my big awakening so I love it here. We can all learn from each other. We can all listen to another’s views and POV.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (28th August 2021), mojo (28th August 2021), Satori (27th August 2021), wondering (30th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

MTG in the "War of the Women"

Here's hoping more people will stand up for the people like Majorie Taylor Greene.... Hoorah

https://rumble.com/vn5t1z-episode-13...s-demands.html

at 15:30

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vkjmx9

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

amor (1st October 2021), Ernie Nemeth (30th September 2021), jaybee (11th June 2022)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The NWO has been planning Communism for America it seems for at least 60 years, starting with Ford Foundation and others. I side with anyone who will stop them from doing to us what they have done to the Weigers (organ harvesting and similar evils).
    The Chinese appear to have been designed to be controlled by a HIVE MIND. We in the rest of the world, not so. We are complex genetic mixups. However, because of these differences, they represent a great threat to our existence as free people because under their Controllers, they behave like army ants. Individually, under another kind of government, they appear to be obedient citizens.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

jaybee (11th June 2022), mojo (2nd October 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Yes Marjorie where are the other GOP members? Of course they are missing in action and such a terrible thing to let people linger in prison...

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vm5ful

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th November 2021), jaybee (11th June 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Let's not forget why they are languishing in jail.

They are languishing in jail with no due process because they are pawns in a narrative the deep state used to derail the decertification process in the Senate that day, January 6th, 2021.

They needed both an excuse and a means to derail the proceedings. The insurrection psi-op fit the bill. Now they have to keep up the narrative so as to keep ducking the obvious set-up by FBI and DC police on the orders of Nancy Pelosi and other bad actors and bury the actual travesty of an obviously stolen election.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Blacklight43 (5th November 2021), jaybee (11th June 2022), mojo (5th November 2021), mountain_jim (11th June 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

It's time to remove all the RINOs. They have been exposed for all to see. Both parties have their share of corruption and very few GOP have stood up for the Jan 6th political prisoners, 13 House members voted for the recent Democratic Bill, 19 GOP Senators voted for it. Why have only a few been as vocal and a voice for the people? Thank God for Marjorie and a few others. The rest of them could care less about the people and that is to the degree we need to clean house...

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vmia99
    Last edited by mojo; 12th November 2021 at 16:20.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (11th June 2022), mountain_jim (11th June 2022)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

here's part 2...

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vmibvv

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

jaybee (11th June 2022), mountain_jim (11th June 2022)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

I love this Patriot... Only a handful of politicians really care about us...The rinos are the worst...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Inversion (10th June 2022), jaybee (11th June 2022), mountain_jim (11th June 2022), Satori (10th June 2022)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,960 times in 2,206 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    I love this Patriot... Only a handful of politicians really care about us...The rinos are the worst...

{video snipped - see post aove}

Thanks - first re the title of the video about Democrats being stunned.. I doubt this very much as they are certainly all colluding with the lies and pathetic political theatre about Jan 6th... (IMO)

I am surprised at the sentiments expressed in post 2 of this thread and I have the opposite impression of Marjorie Taylor-Greene - to me she is a beacon of honesty and light - I haven't seen lots about her but what I have seen she is a brave woman not afraid to tell the truth as she sees it and as you say she cares -

I'm trying to imagine what it must feel like to be Pelosi, Schumer and all the others knowingly dealing with untruths and manipulations and colluding together to tell a pack of lies, day in day out... do they feel conflicted inside? does it affect their mental well being or are they so submerged in a world of political fantasy that they have lost touch of morality + reality...

MTG is great - the way she pulls it all together in that 9 minutes... I can remember the day 'it' happened - watching Trump's speech live and then they panned onto the Capital Building with people climbing onto it and going into it... considering the election was in the process of being stolen (everyone knew, especially the liars involved in organizing or turning a blind eye to the blatant voting 'irregularities'...) considering that I thought it was appropriate that people made their feelings known with (non violent) direct action .... later we saw video footage of calm people walking through the building keeping within the roped pathways... wearing their MAGA hats and carrying banners... the Shaman man with the horned headgear and furs was brilliant I thought I'm not sure if he is still a political prisoner or not..?... the bit with the man sat with his feet up on Pelosi's desk was also funny - he was doing no harm it was only an office and a desk of a public servant (with delusions of grandeur in Pelosi's case) in a building that was basically owned by the tax payers of America..

It must have been getting more heated in some areas of the protest though and now it turns out that was mainly because of the agents deliberately trying to whip up violence and rioting - the slaying of Ashli Babbit was completely unnecessary and cruel... I only heard from MTG in the video you posted that the man who shot her had previous issues with gun use.. and how insane that the ridiculous Jan 6th hearing is not looking deeply into Ashli's death... it's the elephant in the room - but that's they way those corrupt liars operate - what fantasy world are they living in that they can get everything so (deliberately) wrong..

I'm going to stop now.. - I could go on and on with this mini rant... it's just such a shame and a travesty that politics in America (and all the other Western Nations as well) has come to this abysmal state.. where sneakiness, corruption and lying the whole time is increasing the norm... (perhaps it was always this way but now we see it more clearly because of the internet and they are more blatant about it?)

Genuine decent honest politicians like Marjorie Taylor-Greene are the exceptions that shine a light on the general political decay and degeneracy...

Good for her...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

mountain_jim (11th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread