+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9

Thread: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Just as the Hammurabi code of laws began focused more on commercial trade than on debt-money systems, so it seems Bitcoin is beginning. Given the extent to which the debt-money masters have gained control of our civilization over the last 3800 years, I am not optimistic that Bitcoin will become the key to ending our debt-enslavement.
    On what I thought was a quite different thread of my thought lines, I was listening earlier today to an interview of Kerry Cassidy (former colleague of Bill Ryan) with the Patriot Underground: Live w/ Kerry Cassidy - A Critical Update.

Kerry makes reference to a key interview she did back around 2010, which resulted in her report "The Anglo Saxon Mission – The Timeline – Letter from a Whistleblower… ".

She has issued an update and repost of that Letter now at: REPOST - The Anglo Saxon Mission – The Timeline – Letter from a Whistleblower… MARCH 2010.

Compare the following quotes from that Anglo Saxon Mission report with Ben Davidson's (of the Suspicious Observers) work on the coming solar micro-nova and shifting 90 degrees of the earth's magnetic field and crust, a shift that has of late been occurring repeatedly about every 12,000 years, apparently driven by the galactic magnetic field through which the solar system has been moving, back and forth, every 12,000 or so years.

=== Begin Quote ===
    The wider picture remains to me quite unclear. None the less, I have ‘seen’ what will become of the physical shape of this world in a few short years to come. The over-government knows this too and is using this Timeline as way of preparation. They know that the survivors from what is about to happen will determine the physical future of mankind on this planet for millennia to come. They see this as a race against time before time itself prevents them. You see, they are governed by time, while most everyone else living on this planet is not. I discovered this phenomena some time ago and came to understand why those involved with this over government are desperate not be caught in the present moment. They can’t stand still and must at all costs keep striving towards their own manufactured goals. By doing so they are corralling everyone else, sheep like, into pens. The fuel they use to do this is fear.

The wider picture I mentioned, while much of it still remains unclear to me, is most definitely signalling a massive geo-physical change, a change that is very much like the seasons albeit a season that only occurs once in every 11500 years. Those in over government are very much aware of this ‘season’ and are driven to survive this change with their bloodline intact and to remain in overall control, very much as it is now.

Before this change happened last time, 11500 years ago, ... Then the visible changes were noted as the earth magnetic poles drifting further and further away from true north and south. This caused seasonal differences that badly affected agriculture and living conditions, causing many of the larger settlements to migrate away from both Polar Regions.
    === End Quote ===

(text emboldening in the above added by me)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th November 2023 at 07:52.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th November 2023), Apulu (14th November 2023), Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (14th November 2023), Ewan (14th November 2023), gord (15th November 2023), Harmony (14th November 2023), mountain_jim (14th November 2023), pyrangello (15th November 2023), Vangelo (14th November 2023), Yoda (14th November 2023)

3. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Questions:

Which nation has the largest area of potentially fertile land, that will be near the equator after the pole shift, so in the ideal location during a possible coming ice age?

Which nation has the largest minimally developed mineral reserves?

Which nation has the greatest capacity to rapidly shield its citizens in underground bunkers, whether in the event of nuclear war, or in the event of a solar micro-nova?

Which nation is the leading developer of Arctic Ocean trade routes, the ocean that will be on the equator and a primary ocean for sea travel, after the pole shift?

Answer:

Russia, which also has its own high science and technology expertise, built on a practical, efficient and mostly self-sufficient industrial base, and a people who have a proven track record of surviving really tough times.

Prediction:

The most widely spoken language on earth in coming centuries will be Russian.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (14th November 2023), Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (14th November 2023), gord (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (14th November 2023), Vangelo (14th November 2023), Yoda (14th November 2023)

5. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Seemingly off topic for this "Money Masters" thread, but, at least, spot on the trailing phrase of this thread's title "Total central real-time control of all money.", we can see from the following tweet that volcanic activity on planet earth (not to mention also other planets in our solar system) has dramatically increased over the last decade.

The deep staters, whether black, white or grey, have known for (decades/centuries/... ?) that energy chaos was coming for our solar system, that would cause climate chaos.

That's why, I would surmise, they have been on this "Global cooling, global warming, climate change, ..." kick for so long ... so that they could blame humans for the changes that were coming anyway, and leverage those climatic changes to justify further ramping up of total central real-time control.
    Volcanoes erupt simultaneously in Italy, Iceland, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Philippines, etc.
    https://twitter.com/AlertChannel/sta...48080177160612
    The above tweet shows two maps, of volcanic activity on earth in 2013, and again in this year 2023. There has been a dramatic increase in volcanic activity over this last decade. (My image posting voodoo seems to have gone on vacation ... my efforts to post those images inline here failed.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 14th November 2023 at 20:58.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th November 2023), Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (14th November 2023), gord (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), onawah (15th November 2023), Yoda (14th November 2023)

7. Link to Post #164
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Compare the following quotes from that Anglo Saxon Mission report with Ben Davidson's (of the Suspicious Observers) work on the coming solar micro-nova and shifting 90 degrees of the earth's magnetic field and crust
    Ben Davidson confirms my take of his reports. The opening 30 seconds of his report today reads:

Quote Make no mistake. They know.

Who is they?

Governments, the World Economic Forum, secret societies, powerful interests.

What do they know?

That the sun is going to take away our modern comforts in a great blast.

That the auroral displays getting more extreme is a sign of Earth's vulnerability as the magnetic field weakens in the ongoing Excursion and pole shift and that the polar regions will become new habitable lands full of secrets from previous ages of Earth.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th November 2023), Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (15th November 2023), Bluegreen (15th November 2023), Chip (15th November 2023), Dennis Leahy (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), onawah (15th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,555 times in 20,694 posts

Edgar Cayce predicted that the big changes would be unavoidably apparent when Mt. Etna and Mt. Pele are erupting simultaneously. (Etna is very active now and Pele is getting there.)
    He also predicted that Russia would become a good place to be once the cataclysms are finished and the climate has radically changed (which happens with the geomagnetic excursion); it will be warmer there then.
    But the entire electric grid will go down once there is a big enough CME hitting Earth, which will likely happen before the cataclysms, so it's not like there will be all the ModCons we enjoy now and for a long while to come.
    (If ever--hopefully is there is some kind of grid again it will be based on Tesla's work, and not what we have now.)
    The vastness of changes just as a result of that is hard to imagine, and it won't be fun.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th November 2023), Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (15th November 2023), Chip (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), pyrangello (15th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (16th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

11. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Volcanoes erupt simultaneously in Italy, Iceland, Japan, Mexico, Russia, Philippines, etc.
    https://twitter.com/AlertChannel/sta...48080177160612
    The above tweet shows two maps, of volcanic activity on earth in 2013, and again in this year 2023. There has been a dramatic increase in volcanic activity over this last decade. (My image posting voodoo seems to have gone on vacation ... my efforts to post those images inline here failed.)
    The above two maps that I posted above from Twitter might be ... ahem ... bull pucky.

I taught my son well ... don't believe any data until you've verified it some.

When I showed him the above crude maps of 2013 and 2023 volcanic activity, he doubted it was reliable.

So I went looking for a more detailed, hopefully reliable, source of volcanic activity in recent years.

Using the Smithsonian Institute website https://volcano.si.edu, when I ran the following Linux/zsh shell command, it showed the following for how many active volcanoes and eruptions we've had, per year, for each year from 2000 to 2023::
    Code:
    for i in $(seq 2000 2023)
    do
         curl -s 'https://volcano.si.edu/faq/index.cfm?question=eruptionsbyyear&checkyear='$i |
             grep "confirmed eruptions at some point during" |
             cut -d';' -f1 |
             sed 's/<p>//'
    done
    There were 75 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2000 from 67 different volcanoes
    There were 70 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2001 from 65 different volcanoes
    There were 74 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2002 from 66 different volcanoes
    There were 65 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2003 from 63 different volcanoes
    There were 81 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2004 from 71 different volcanoes
    There were 83 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2005 from 75 different volcanoes
    There were 86 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2006 from 76 different volcanoes
    There were 81 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2007 from 76 different volcanoes
    There were 86 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2008 from 80 different volcanoes
    There were 75 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2009 from 68 different volcanoes
    There were 77 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2010 from 69 different volcanoes
    There were 76 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2011 from 71 different volcanoes
    There were 81 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2012 from 72 different volcanoes
    There were 80 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2013 from 73 different volcanoes
    There were 79 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2014 from 71 different volcanoes
    There were 90 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2015 from 83 different volcanoes
    There were 86 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2016 from 75 different volcanoes
    There were 74 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2017 from 71 different volcanoes
    There were 80 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2018 from 75 different volcanoes
    There were 75 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2019 from 73 different volcanoes
    There were 74 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2020 from 69 different volcanoes
    There were 83 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2021 from 77 different volcanoes
    There were 85 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2022 from 80 different volcanoes
    There were 67 confirmed eruptions at some point during 2023 from 66 different volcanoes
    Given that we are about six weeks short of a full year so far in 2023, and if this data is current, then we're on track for 75 eruptions in 2023 from 66 different volcanoes, which is within one of the 2000 numbers, and a little less than the 2013 numbers. At first glance, I don't see any substantial trend one way or the other over these last 23 years.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 15th November 2023 at 07:35.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (15th November 2023), graeme22 (18th November 2023), meat suit (15th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

13. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What about the intensity of the eruptions? That would certainly be a factor.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (16th November 2023), Yoda (15th November 2023)

15. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    True - if recent volcanoes were, say, more intense, that would be important.

Also given the bum's rush that our trusted earthquake analyst Dutchsinse just got, not to mention the eon's of other officialdom lies, I wouldn't want to bet the farm on my above Smithsonian numbers either.

I don't know the intensity of these volcanoes, and likely won't be digging there. Too many other toxic cesspools to dig in, and mental mountains to climb.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th November 2023 at 02:53.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Axman (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), onawah (16th November 2023)

17. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The "authorities" are constantly downgrading the actual intensity of earthquakes, as Dutch has reported, and so it seems likely they would do the same with volcanos.
    And there are new ones appearing now, which they are suppressing info about as well.
    Dutch was finding lots of discrepancies and omissions in the official reports for quite some time, whereas what he was finding was lots of indications of new "hot spot" fissures forming, and heat from them being attributed by officials to fires, when there were no fires present at all.

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    True - if recent volcanoes were, say, more intense, that would be important.

Also given the bum's rush that our trusted earthquake analyst Dutchsinse just got, not to mention the eon's of other officialdom lies, I wouldn't want to bet the farm on my above Smithsonian numbers either.

I don't know the intensity of these volcanoes, and likely won't be digging there. Too many other toxic cesspools to dig in, and mental mountains to climb.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), ThePythonicCow (16th November 2023)

19. Link to Post #170
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

That Babylonian system was called the the Hammurabi code of laws, which was a collection of 282 rules, establishing standards for commercial interactions and set fines and punishments to meet the requirements of justice. It was proclaimed by the Babylonian king Hammurabi, who reigned from 1792 to 1750 B.C.

Thus was the birth of our legal systems, our debt-money systems, and our debt-enslavement.

The primary business of our governments is creating, transacting, regulating, and enforcing debt, whether in a local county court or on the battlefields of great wars.

It was probably relatively cashless.

Coinage does not circulate much until around 600 B. C. E.

For example if you ran a pub in Babylon, I would stop by but probably not pay you three pennies every night. I would run a tab and in six months or a year you might ask me to close it. The whole thing probably ran far more on credit, which is why when this goes bonkers, the Code of Hammurabi calls for Debt Jubilee.

The advent of coins provides greater leverage for control and the eventual end of the Jubilee.

In ancient times, money have have been almost exclusive to the wholesale level.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023)

21. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    In ancient times, money have have been almost exclusive to the wholesale level.
    Yes - money, then as now, was and is, a medium of exchange for trade, property and other substantial assets (labor, contracts, laws, treaties, and favor with the more powerful).

Apparently back then, the majority of people bought, sold or held few such collateralizable or monetizable assets. So apparently money, and laws governing it, were of little direct concern to them. Nowadays, most people, other than the institutionalized and children, are engaged with money and debt and their laws and contracts. Their engagement might be naive, but it's usually non-trivial.

(Though I cannot discount the possibility that we are not told truth about ancient history.)

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alekahn2 (16th November 2023), Bill Ryan (16th November 2023), mountain_jim (17th November 2023), shaberon (19th November 2023)

23. Link to Post #172
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,097 times in 4,065 posts

(Though I cannot discount the possibility that we are not told truth about ancient history.)

Certainly not about the Book of Leviticus, which is about Debt Jubilee, which was standard until the Roman Republic or Empire, from Greece to India. It is in the Code of Hammurabi and the edicts of Solon.

Not about corporations, either, since for example the famous 1871 law merely creates a municipal government for Washington, D. C.; it is rather the, I think, 1871 interpretation of the Fourteenth Amendment that grants "personhood" to "corporations" that pretty much blew it here. This part, however, turns out not to be British.

So far, I have found it comes from Toulouse.

The original issue was that the Carolingian Empire decided that navigable rivers could be privatized, a permanent but transferrable property right. And then the area began developing businesses as corporations as early as the 1300s.

I don't think extermination of corporations, money lending, or taxes is the end to be achieved; it is, rather, limiting their power.

Money must "work for us", rather than the other way around. A President is just my employee. I should be able to provide corvee' labor or homespun goods to cover taxes I have no money for. But what happens when they ask me for taxes and I don't have it? I just don't pay. This only leads to further harassment. Of course, if you have nothing of value, then you cannot be sued or attached, which...doesn't stop motions from being filed, and thus debt piling up.

I just went through 140 pages of artifacts from Greco-Roman trading in Tamil Nadu, India...the site is described as at par with the trade volume of the industrial revolution. Three coins have been found.

European colonists show up a thousand years later and "discover" this stuff as if they never heard of it.

The continent was definitely memory-wiped.

Like, ferociously.

In many ancient places, there was no such thing as "law", maybe just some traditions and precedents. Nothing written.

The social issue appears to be in the relationship of person : land : ruler.

Does the ruler own your land, and rent it to you? Or, by owning your land, does he own you?

Or does he not own the land?

Do you?

In terms of subsistence, those are more pressing matters than cash or credit.

I can see the point of written law, but I remain unconvinced that voting has a damn thing to do with anything. I would be perfectly fine with an autocrat if they ruled wisely. This has one answer: are the people happy?

When Leviticus was slapped on the Statehouse Bell (now called Liberty Bell), it was only understood in terms of "religious freedom". This is primitive drooling. They were ignorant of the real point. But they were remarkably free of European banks, which is something like a headstart in life.

Lincoln certainly crushed that.

I did not know much about his successor.

Bridging from the list of "Jewish expulsions", here is a bit about the man who expelled, maybe, 100 from about three states in 1862, but worked his way to Redemption:

Quote The story of Ulysses S. Grant's General Orders No. 11 expelling "Jews as a class" from his war zone once placed my academic career in jeopardy.

In 1982, as a young faculty member at the Hebrew Union College-Jewish Institute of Religion in Cincinnati, I was invited to address the institution's Board of Overseers. This was an important rite of passage for a new faculty member, and I was determined to prove myself. Since my lecture date more or less coincided with the 120th anniversary of Grant's infamous 1862 order, I decided to talk about that event.

My presentation seemed to be going well…until I stated that although Ulysses S. Grant had singled Jews out as smugglers-the generally-accepted reason for the expulsion order-we now knew that smuggling had been rampant throughout Grant's territory and was by no means a Jewish monopoly. "In fact," I enthusiastically continued, "Grant's own father, Jesse Grant, was engaged in a clandestine scheme to move southern cotton northward. His partners were Jewish clothing manufacturers named Harman, Henry, and Simon Mack."

At that point a few chairs in the room shifted uneasily and my mentor, the pioneering American Jewish historian Jacob Rader Marcus, buried his face in his hands. That, I knew, spelled trouble. Clearly, I had just said something terribly wrong. Not knowing what the problem was, and fearing for the security of my job, I hobbled to the end of my lecture and invited questions.

An old man in the front row promptly raised his hand and rose to his feet. "My name is Mack," he began. Then, looking me straight in the eye, he announced, "That was my great-grandfather you were talking about."

"And," he continued, after a long and dramatic pause, "it's all true."

The room relaxed. Dr. Marcus looked up. Everybody smiled. My academic career was safe.

-snip-

Grant's friend Simon Wolf, who knew every American president from James Buchanan to Woodrow Wilson, concluded that "President Grant did more on behalf of American citizens of Jewish faith at home and abroad than all the Presidents of the United States prior thereto or since."

At age 58, Grant returned to private life. He settled into a handsome brownstone in New York City and, with help from longtime friends, members of the Seligman banking family, joined his son as a silent partner in the investment banking firm of Grant and Ward. The firm was managed by young Ferdinand Ward, known in his day as the "Napoleon of Wall Street." With Grant's illustrious name and Ward's illustrious reputation, the firm quickly succeeded. On paper, at least, Grant became rich.

By the time the 1884 election rolled around, however, Grant was destitute and largely out of politics. Ward, the Bernard Madoff-like swindler of his day, had borrowed against securities, paid out inflated dividends, used funds from one investor to reimburse another, and inevitably proved unable to cover his debts. The firm went bankrupt and Grant's entire net worth vanished.

Grant's presidency, the "golden age of American Jewry".

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shaberon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2023), mountain_jim (20th December 2023), Yoda (20th December 2023)

25. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here are two insightful discussions of debt-money banking, the efforts by the new Argentina President, Javier Milei, to take down their central bank, and the history of debt-money in the United States:

I will know we've won the war against the deep state when the Federal Reserve is abolished.

“The bankers own the Earth. Take it away from them, but leave them the power to create money, and with the flick of the pen they will create enough deposits to buy it back again. However, take away from them the power to create money and all the great fortunes like mine will disappear and they ought to disappear, for this would be a happier and better world to live in. But, if you wish to remain the slaves of bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, let them continue to create money.”
    — Josiah Stamp

Michael Rivero spells out the history of banker issued debt-money, and explains how all wars being bankers’ wars
    https://odysee.com/@jermwarfare:2/Michael-Rivero:b

Jim Willie provides an important update on drug and child trafficking, Venezuela, French Guiana, Iran, drones, oil, Bank of America, the US military divided on whether to end the Biden show with an emergency broadcast or to keep on trucking to the Nov 2024 election (which Jim Willie forecasts can't happen, because the US bond market will collapse before then), ...

Jim Willie - WE WON..White Hats Will End This Show HOW They Choose
    https://rumble.com/v41hcwq-jim-willi...ey-choose.html

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2023), mountain_jim (20th December 2023), shaberon (24th December 2023), skogvokter (20th December 2023), Yoda (20th December 2023)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,334 times in 8,672 posts

https://x.com/Dennis_Porter_/status/...134543914?s=20

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th December 2023), shaberon (24th December 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 9