+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast

Thread: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 340 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

I think that looking for outside indicators is not good, for it just moves the "deadline of rebellion" and makes you compliant.

I personally set personal deadlines, and stick to them.

I set a deadline date for the curfew we were having, and once it was due, I didn't respect it anymore. Had long night walks on the deserted beach at night and came back home late. And nothing really happened, because it DID stop being reasonable after it, not only for me. Also I did my deal of social collaboration and gave my reasonable share of freedoms for the cause before that, so my conciousness couldn't be cleaner.

The thing is to apply this to every little matter.

In spain cities are being blocked for cars made before 2004 (which makes no f**** sense) because of "pollution", and its a measure slowly expanding to other towns and cities. Mostly fueled by the vehicle lobby and corrupt governments, who are trying to push technologically implemented cars with super short lifespan and bugged to the bone with trackers and heavy monitoring. (theyre big economical monsters jumping into the big data/social surveillance train too) But I'm not gonna stop driving my 1986 suzuki samurai, a car that lasted forever and still burns less fuel than many of the ones allowed right now. (or the cruise ships in front of the coast) The evolution should be done because I want to get a cheap car that gives me better specs or reliability, but it barely exists right now, and usually have prohibitive prices that imply a mortgage. (going back to the great reset topic)

My deadline is, that if that restriction expands ANYWHERE else, I'd just unscrew the plates of my car and go along, burn the cameras down, or just be fined for whatever amount of money. I paid religiously the driving tax for it and had my revisions up to date.

Same with Surveillance. My area is preety high on house break-ins, etc, so i find it reasonable to a point to have cameras at the neighborhood entrances, connected to the police station. But, If a single extra camera is placed from now on on ANY point of my neighborhood, I'll just grab a pellet gun, because the necessary limit has been reached already.

And imo thats what should be done on any matter. When each of us starts to be tired about something, we should place a personal deadline, based solely on personal experience (no news, no opinions, no Internet).

And stick to it, even if we're alone in it. In the end thats how you stop anything from advancing.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

UPDATE: Source

Four hours since the last post:
    • 50,600+ views; 4,000 likes, 100 dislikes; 3,000 subscribers
    "This Has Gotta Stop"

This has gotta stop
    Enough is enough
    I can't take this BS any longer

It's gone far enough
    If you wanna claim my soul
    You'll have to come and break down this door

I knew that something was going on wrong
    When you started laying down the law

I can't move my hands
    I break out in sweat
    I wanna cry
    Can't take it anymore

This has gotta stop
    Enough is enough

It's gone far enough

I've been around
    Long long time
    Seen it all
    And I'm used to being free

I know who I am
    Try to do what's right
    So lock me up and throw away the key

This has gotta stop
    Enough is enough

It's gone far enough

Thinkin' of my kids
    What's left for them
    And then what's coming down the road

The light in the tunnel
    Could be the southbound train
    Lord, please help them with their load

This has gotta stop
    Enough is enough

It's gone far enough

This has gotta stop
    Enough is enough

It's gone far enough

(This door)
    (This door)
    (This door)
    (Break down this door)

(This door)
    (This door)
    (This door)
    (Break down this door)

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    This turning will happen soon, in the following months.
    Eric Clapton first came to notice with the Yardbirds in 1963. He is second only to Jimi Hendrix on the Rolling Stones' List of 100 Greatest Guitarists.

Earlier this month, he released the "single This Has Gotta Stop and an accompanying music video that has been described as a protest song against COVID-19 lockdowns, vaccinations and contains what critics described as lyrical and visual statements against what Clapton sees as the erosion of civil liberties as the result of lockdown policies" (to quote his Wikipedia page.

Rock music has been an iconic, leading, indicator of cultural shifts throughout the long career of Eric Clapton.

I suspect that his new single, This Has Gotta Stop, is such an indicator.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 29th August 2021 at 15:16.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), I am B (29th August 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onevoice (1st September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021), Savannah (29th August 2021), Snoweagle (5th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2021), Yoda (29th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote I can't move my hands
    I break out in sweat
    I wanna cry
    Can't take it anymore
    Eric Clapton nearly lost the use of his hands when he took the vaccine in Febuary and April of 2021.

As was reported here in MSN on May 18:

“In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with ephezyma) I was in the avant garde. I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one,” he wrote.

Clapton continued, “About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone.”

Clapton's hands are no ordinary pair of hands.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Ernie Nemeth (29th August 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Harmony (1st September 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onevoice (1st September 2021), palehorse (30th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th August 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,710 times in 4,337 posts

The "herd", the masses of humanity, will turn on them, as they realize, to various extents and in various ways, how dark and nasty their "respected" leaders, elders, and experts have been, for a long time.

This turning will happen soon, in the following months.

That turning is not here yet, and some serious s**t is going to have to hit an uncountable number of fans first. Buckle up.
    You might well be right. One way or another the world - with the US at the centre - is on course for a reckoning. Will it be a 'great awakening', a grand revelation, or will one straw too many finally break the camel's back? The crumbling economy - the thrust of this thread - is merely one of many, many straws.

I feel it's inevitable. It was written in the cards on Nov 3rd last year. It's only a matter of time now before this all spills out into the streets in the form of open conflict.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), onevoice (1st September 2021), palehorse (30th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th August 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Eric Clapton twitter

In two days, there are 1.6 million twitter views for a 30 second listen. My guess is that if they suspend Eric Clapton's account, it’ll shake a lot of sleepy ones out of their slumber.

source

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (29th August 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), haroldsails (29th August 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2021), Merkaba360 (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (29th August 2021), onevoice (1st September 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), Sadieblue (29th August 2021), Snoweagle (5th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (29th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,542 times in 20,693 posts

What happened 12,000 years ago? Davidson and Schock concur.

Connecting all the dots is a lot easier now with all the new data in from Suspicious Observers's Ben Davidson.

In his conversation from 2014 with geologist/archeologist Dr. Robert Schoch, who has been sharing his undeniable conclusions over the years about his discoveries surrounding the Sphinx, Gobleki Tepi, the Fall of Atlantis, the Carrington Event, petroglyphs and other records left by the ancients, they correlate and relate their conclusions to massive solar outbursts at the end of the last Ice Age, what they portend for the future, and much more.

And the data keeps coming in, shoring up what Davidson, Schock and other original thinkers have been saying all along about the true age and foundations of civilizations and how they are affected by the Sun and solar cycles.

The academic world (perhaps Egyptologists in particular), which has been heavily influenced and coerced by controllers who prefer to keep the public in the dark, have less and less real basis for contradicting these fresh and well-founded observations.

Schock and Davidson lament at the end of this discussion about how woefully unprepared we are for what the Sun cycles and other cosmic events may have in store for us, and both agree about how the potential for disaster coming soon is building up dramatically.

Are we truly awake yet?

The Sphinx, Gobekli Tepe, Ancient Catastrophes - Dr. Robert Schoch
    117,551 views Aug 17, 2014
    Suspicious0bservers
    557K subscribers
    Also posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1449163
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Everything will become simpler, but the survivors will be trading in a whole lot of very complex NWO headaches for mastery of basic survival skills, which won't be easy.
    Preppers and Survivalists will certainly be ahead of the game.
    But with all the toxins that the cataclysms will be releasing into the environment at large (just for one, think of radioactive waste from nuclear plants) basic survival skills may not be enough.

... or perhaps Ben Davidson, over at Suspicious Observers, is right, and we are soon due for another catastrophic shift, by about 90 degrees, of the earth's crust, over a sudden, few days time. If such happens, then human civilization would (once again?) be shifted back to a time of a handful of lucky survivors, starting all over again.

See further these Avalon threads (and perhaps others):
    If this happens, our Civilization's "monetary system" will become much simpler.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Link correction
    Thanks!

(now fixed in original too)
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Ankle Biter (30th August 2021), avid (30th August 2021), East Sun (31st August 2021), gord (30th August 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), onevoice (1st September 2021), palehorse (30th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (29th August 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021), ThePythonicCow (30th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    What happened 12,000 years ago? Davidson and Schock concur.
    This rather "unique" website, https://amallulla.org, also agrees that we're coming up on "The Big One", in our life time (well, some of the vaxxed might leave sooner).

Though I introduced a rather enticing, but off topic for the main thrust of this thread, issue, when I mentioned Suspicious Observers above. Mea Culpa.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), DSKlausler (4th November 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), gord (30th August 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), onawah (30th August 2021), onevoice (8th September 2021), palehorse (30th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (30th August 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've just started listening to this, but since I've been a big Jim Willie fan for many years, I'm sure I'll be listening all the way through.

JIM WILLIE ; DEATH OF PETRODOLLAR Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic

Jim Willie, the Golden Jackass, understands the Petro-Dollar, and its demise, which is in progress now.

We're seeing the Death of the Petro-Dollar (detailed here), and the rise of the next world monetary system. What that new system will be is a topic of very considerable controversy.

=== ===

P.S. -- Well, that was a quick listen. Listening to Jim Willie can be like revisiting a cheap brand of whisky that you enjoyed in your younger, poorer years. I doubt that most readers of this post of mine will want to listen to this Jim Willie video, but that's for the reader to decide, not me.

So here's my summary of what Jim Willie said, to save you the time listening, if like any sane person, you find Jim difficult to listen to.

Jim does have solid information here on what's happening with the silver market, the Russian world-class S-X00 missile market, the Saudi's moving from the U.S. orbit to the Russian orbit, and some bankers who have gotten very wealthy in the gold-silver-oil-dollar markets in the last few decades, but who are now facing harsh justice for their deeply corrupt business practices. This (I speculate, reading between Jim's lines) includes some members of the Rothschild and Rockefeller families, members of some other very wealthy families in Europe, and some who reside in the Vatican.

The post-reset world is still a very difficult, or at least delicate, topic. But some of the crooked winners in the era of the petro-gold-silver-dollar markets of the last decades will not be participating. They may be facing death (by cruel and ugly means, if they cross the Russians), asset forfeiture, or prison.

The world's energy systems will be changing. Oil will no longer be the critical resource. Silver will be a critical resource, and the world's richest silver mines are in Mexico, down through the Andes Mountains in Chile and Peru, and in Russia. So Russia, as the world's largest provider of oil now, as a major supplier of silver in the future, and as provider of the world's finest weapons now, will likely do well.

This energy shift will effect the world's energy market like the change from horse and buggy, to internal combustion engine, effected the personal transportation business in the early 1900's.

The price suppression of silver for the last 30 years has been done not just by (illegal) naked short selling, but also by forcing India and the Vatican to cough up some of their large hoards of silver. Expect silver to go from twenty-something US dollars to $US 30 soon, like this year 2021, then perhaps a month later to $US 50, then another month later to $US 100, then $US 200, then much higher.

I've been hearing for at least a couple of years now, from each of the several analysts I follow, that silver will end up somewhere between $400 and $800, with gold priced perhaps 20 to 30 times higher, instead of the 75 times that it is now, or the 100 that it was early in 2021. There are immense quantities of derivatives in dark pools, like tens of trillions of dollars worth, that will fail causing the collapse of some major Western financial institutions, unless this silver price rise occurs, when they expect it.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 30th August 2021 at 07:27.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (30th August 2021), Ewan (30th August 2021), gord (30th August 2021), justntime2learn (30th August 2021), leavesoftrees (31st August 2021), Michi (30th August 2021), mountain_jim (31st August 2021), onevoice (8th September 2021), palehorse (30th August 2021), Pam (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (30th August 2021), Sadieblue (30th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Another commentator with a "unique" style and a long ttrack record, Benjamin Fulford, is also heralding the coming collapse of the $US Petro-Dollar and the Rothschild-Rockefeller dominance, in the coming months.

Here's Fulford's weekly commentary, for those who find his style worth reading:

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gord (31st August 2021), justntime2learn (31st August 2021), mountain_jim (30th August 2021), palehorse (31st August 2021), RunningDeer (31st August 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I doubt that most readers of this post of mine will want to listen to this Jim Willie video, but that's for the reader to decide, not me.
    Ah - I now see why this particular Jim Willie was more difficult to listen to than usual for his videos and his subscription Hat Trick newsletter.

This video was on Youtube, so Willie was censoring himself, to avoid being censored once again on Youtube. Unfortunately for those not used to listening to him, Willie censors himself by replacing useful content with abrasive rants on his personal situation.

Jim Willie made another video, that is Pay-per-View (just $2.99), on Jean-Claude's Beyond Mystic private website in which he spoke more easily and openly, albeit in his usual abrasive, take no BS style. In this other video, he went into more detail on several topics, such as the history, impact, and current unraveling of the heroin trade.

Afghanistan was being used by the CIA, with protection from the US Military, to source nearly a trillion dollars a year of heroin. This was the primary source of funding for the CIA.

The American withdrawal from Afghanistan marks, under the covers, the forced collapse, by the white hats, of this heroin traffic. This parallels other unravelings of the deep state, such as Saudi Arabia's switching from the U.S. Military to the Russian military, for their protection. I've noted that switch in other posts, above.

Jim Willie is also quite certain, from various reliable sources and from his usual astute financial analysis, that some key people, such as some major state and federal politicians and executives in Washington DC, some "red" states, Big Tech social media, Big Pharma, and the "main stream" news media, have been replaced, in the interim, by doubles who are actually exposing the dastardly deeds of the deep state that have been ongoing at least since World War II, and in other forms for much, much longer. The doubles are exposing these evils by sometimes acting in deliberately outrageous ways, to help poke more ordinary people into realizing how evil those "leaders" are.

The CIA and US Military controlled deep state are being taken down. The American Empire, and its Petro-Dollar "world reserve currency", are dying. Of that I am increasingly certain.

Jim Willie has been one of my most reliable sources for over a decade. When he has the sorts of detail and insight that he has had, for this decline and fall of the American Empire, as the most recent manifestation of the Deep State that has ruled over human civilization for millenia, I find it strongly credible, and fitting with what else I've seen.

Bottom line: This is an epoch global war, one for the ages. We're winning. But war is hell, as it usually is. The battle ground for this war is not some far off (for us Americans, since our Civil War) killing field. The battle ground is in the hearts, minds, lives and spirit of humanity. Many (though not all) of our "normie" friends, family, and neighbors are in for some serious awakening, soon. The populations in some other nations, such as in Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia, are all ready realizing this.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 31st August 2021 at 05:17.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (31st August 2021), All is one (1st September 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (31st August 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gord (31st August 2021), justntime2learn (31st August 2021), mountain_jim (31st August 2021), onevoice (8th September 2021), RunningDeer (31st August 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Bottom line: This is an epoch global war, one for the ages. We're winning. But war is hell, as it usually is. The battle ground for this war is not some far off (for us Americans, since our Civil War) killing field. The battle ground is in the minds of humanity. Many (though not all) of our "normie" friends, family, and neighbors are in for some serious awakening, soon. The populations in some other nations, such as in Europe, Canada, Japan, and Australia, are all ready realizing this.
    When I listen to some heroic people like Zev Zelenko, I FEEL God always wins. If we are connected to the Living God, we win too. It's more than what happens physically. However this is hell now.

Quote 09/08/2020Jason Morgan
    [Review of Stephen Kinzer, Poisoner in Chief: Sidney Gottlieb and the CIA Search for Mind Control (New York: Henry Holt and Company, 2019)]

The Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has a fearsome reputation. The author and executor of countless coups and political assassinations, the CIA is notorious for waterboarding, “extraordinary rendition,” regime change, kidnapping, narcotics smuggling, financing of guerrilla wars, and many other unsavory activities around the world, including against Americans, even inside the United States.

But “fearsome” does not mean “flawless.” The CIA has failed at least as often as it has succeeded, and sometimes the failures are so flagrant—such as sending thousands of anticommunist guerrilla fighters behind enemy lines in Korea, Eastern Europe, China, and Southeast Asia during the Cold War, where nearly all of them died—that CIA insiders wryly refer to their organization as “Clowns In Action.”

Which is it? Is the CIA a dastardly menace or a hotbed of horrible mistakes? If Stephen Kinzer’s new book, Poisoner in Chief, is any indication, the answer is both.

A veteran reporter on foreign conflicts such as those in Rwanda, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and Iran, Kinzer is a former New York Times correspondent and, most famously, the author of the 2006 bestseller Overthrow: America’s Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq. In his latest effort he brings his analytical skills to bear on perhaps the most disturbing CIA project of them all: MKULTRA, the top-secret, long-running effort to find a method for controlling the human mind.

“History’s most systematic search for techniques of mind control,” Kinzer writes, was a by-product of World War II. At the end of 1942, a University of Wisconsin bacteriologist named Ira Baldwin—“America’s first bio-warrior” and a part-time Quaker preacher—was loaned to Washington (with the blessing of the University of Wisconsin president) in order to set up and run a bioweapons program for the United States military (p. 16). Based out of Camp Detrick in Maryland, the Baldwin lab cranked out bioweapons for possible use against Allied enemies. In one of Baldwin’s bigger projects, shipment of tons of anthrax spores, ordered by Winston Churchill for potential use against the Nazis, was approved by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and almost ready for delivery when the Germans surrendered on May 7, 1945 (p. 19).

For many, even for Quaker preachers, World War II cleared away the last of the psychological hurdles against unleashing bioweapons against an enemy. Kinzer’s book tells the tale of how the targeting of unsuspecting populations was later justified by the bigger war, the Cold War, which followed the demise of the Third Reich.

The ruined Third Reich provided much of the original brainpower for MKULTRA. Immediately after World War II, the CIA—formed out of the Office of War Information in 1945—was faced with a choice. The Germans and the Japanese had been conducting advanced experiments on germ warfare and other forms of biological weaponry. Should the Allies prosecute as war criminals the scientists involved with such projects, or hire them as expert advisors? With the Cold War starting and the Soviets looming as an unpredictable enemy, the CIA, with the tacit approval of the few members of the United States Congress who were allowed to know even the existence of the Central Intelligence Agency, decided to make use of the bioweapon expertise of erstwhile foes in order to counter the new adversary in Moscow.

For example, Kurt Blome, the Nazis’ director of biowarfare research and development whose work had been championed by Heinrich Himmler, was acquitted, by American political fiat, at the Doctors’ Trial in Nuremberg in 1947 and sent to work—as part of Operation Paperclip designed mainly to bring German rocket scientists to the US—at Camp Detrick (pp. 20–24).

It was at Camp Detrick that Blome encountered a rising star in the CIA, Sidney Gottlieb. Gottlieb, a bacteriological specialist who had been a star student of Ira Baldwin’s at Wisconsin, is the main figure in Kinzer’s book. His career is virtually synonymous with MKULTRA. Under the direction of Gottlieb, the CIA’s laboratories at Camp Detrick transitioned from R&D on bioweapons—often using unwitting American subjects, such as in 1950 when a US Navy minesweeper “specially equipped with large aerosol hoses” spent six days spraying the Serratia marcescens bacterium into the San Francisco fog, infecting some eight hundred thousand people (pp. 37–38)—to drugs which could be used for mind control. (MKNAOMI, MKULTRA’s sister CIA project, was also tasked with finding poisons and biotoxins which the CIA and the US government could use in various operations.) Gottlieb provided the big ideas into which to fit Blome’s nefarious knowledge of mass murder by bacillus. Gottlieb became, virtually overnight and with the help of former Nazi doctors, America’s “poisoner in chief.”

The CIA’s mind control program, which was assuming a bigger and bigger importance as fears of Soviet brainwashing grew in the US, was originally called Operation Bluebird and was personally overseen by CIA higher-up Allen Dulles. (47) At first, the Bluebird team experimented with “hypnosis, electroshock, and sensory deprivation,” along with drugs like sodium amytal, at CIA sites in “secret prisons in Germany and Japan,” looking for a way to extract information out of POWs and captured spies (pp. 44, 48–49). But Dulles was unsatisfied with the results and decided to give the young CIA recruit Sidney Gottlieb control of Bluebird’s updated iteration: Operation Artichoke (pp. 51–52). The goal of Artichoke was to do whatever it took to get prisoners to divulge military and state secrets to the CIA. The Cold War would brook nothing short of full-scale war against the human mind.

Dulles became deputy director of central intelligence three days after launching Artichoke in 1951, and Gottlieb, invisible to the outside world, was given virtually unlimited rein to carry out any experiments thought necessary to achieve mind control (p. 51). This drive to achieve total operational control over the human psyche eclipsed all reality and tactical limitation. If the US didn’t win the race to the mind control method, many in the CIA thought, the entire American population lay vulnerable to mental enslavement by the Soviets. Dulles, Kinzer writes, despite a disastrously unsuccessful three-year “Artichoke” attack on a Bulgarian political prisoner named Dmitri Dimitrov, “had convinced himself not only that mind control techniques exist but that Communists had discovered them, and that this posed a mortal threat to the rest of the world” (pp. 52–53).

Mind control was the pressing need, but nothing brought it within reach. Technique after technique, drug after drug, was tried on prisoners, but to no avail. In frustration, Artichoke agents under Gottlieb upped the ante, turning to marijuana, cocaine, and then heroin as possible catalysts of CIA-directed, anti-Soviet brainwashing. As part of Artichoke, a University of Rochester psychology professor was given a grant by the US Navy to test heroin on his students. The control of the mind remained as elusive as ever, despite the massive dosing of the Rochester student population with opiates. Nothing seemed to have the potential to crack open the mind for the CIA (p. 59).

Someone in Artichoke suggested using mescaline after the other narcotics failed, and this gave Sidney Gottlieb an idea. He remembered hearing about a drug called LSD which Dr. Albert Hofmann had discovered during an experiment at Sandoz laboratories in Basel, Switzerland, in 1943. Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD), an ergot enzyme, produced extraordinary and disturbing psychological effects, Dr. Hofmann found when he ingested some and recorded the drug’s effects. Washington learned of Hofmann’s discovery in 1949, and one of the chemical specialists in the US military complex told Gottlieb of the new substance (pp. 34–35) In 1951, Gottlieb asked Harold Abramson, who had been a physician in the Chemical Warfare Service during World War II, to administer LSD to him. Gottlieb experienced the same psychedelic state as Dr. Hofmann had described. Other subjects were tested, as well, not all of them wittingly, and all seemed to exhibit similar reactions. LSD most definitely altered the mind (pp. 60–61). Gottlieb was convinced that he had found the magical drug which would allow the CIA to control the psyche, and therefore to beat the Soviets at (what Allen Dulles, Gottlieb, and many others at CIA thought, at least, was) the Soviets’ own game.

The experiments on human subjects followed rapidly after Gottlieb’s conversion to belief in the powers of LSD. These experiments often ended in death, often by murder. One study quoted by Kinzer reports that

in 1951 a team of CIA scientists led by Dr. Gottlieb flew to Tokyo….Four Japanese suspected of working for the Russians were secretly brought to a location where the CIA doctors injected them with a variety of depressants and stimulants….Under relentless questioning, they confessed to working for the Russians. They were taken out into Tokyo Bay, shot and dumped overboard. (p. 64)

The CIA carried out similar experimentation and executions in Korea and Germany (p. 64). Gottlieb was usually personally involved.

Throughout the 1950s the experimentation continued. An American artist named Stanley Glickman was lured to a bar near his studio in Paris by CIA agents in 1951 and a chemical was slipped into his drink. Glickman began to hallucinate wildly. He fled in a state of panic and remained in his Paris apartment for the next ten months in paranoid hiding until his family came to take him home, and then he spent the rest of his life as a near invalid. The chemical which the CIA had slipped into Glickman’s drink was almost certainly LSD, and Glickman, Kinzer suggests, had been chosen by the CIA because he had just recovered from hepatitis and the Artichoke team was conducting an experiment on the effects of hepatic infection on the efficacy of LSD (pp. 66–67)

Things got worse from there. In 1952, the CIA commissioned underworld denizen and former vice cop George Hunter White to run a human-subjects experiment site at 81 Bedford Street in Greenwich Village, New York (pp. 74–75). White’s job was to bring to the CIA’s apartment “expendables” on whom Gottlieb and his team could test LSD. White “knew the whores, the pimps, the people who brought in the drugs,” as one of Gottlieb’s MKULTRA colleagues later explained, and this made him invaluable for procuring the “drug users, petty criminals, and others who could be relied upon not to complain about what had happened to them” when the CIA’s experiments were finished (pp. 76–77). Many of these “expendables” suffered nervous breakdowns, and some died.

In order to keep the supply of LSD flowing, CIA agents went to Basel, where LSD had been discovered, and tried to buy all the LSD in stock. Allen Dulles authorized a $240,000 outlay to pay for it (p. 86). Sandoz held the patent for Hofmann’s 1943 discovery, but Sandoz wanted nothing to do with the troublesome substance and so Gottlieb, freed of any need to scruple over IP infringement, tasked US pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly with making LSD in the States (pp. 85–86) With their mind control serum in production, MKULTRA agents could focus on how to dose experimental subjects. The CIA even hired a professional magician, John Mulholland, to teach Gottlieb and his agents how to deliver LSD into unsuspecting subjects’ drinks and food without being detected (pp. 89–94)

Gottlieb recruited a Kentucky addiction specialist, Dr. Harry Isbell, to test LSD and new mind-altering drugs on prisoners and patients. More lives were destroyed (pp. 94–96). Among the victims of another of Gottlieb’s agent-doctors was none other than James “Whitey” Bulger, the mafioso who, along with “nineteen other inmates” at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary, beginning in 1957 “was given LSD nearly every day for fifteen months, without being told what it was” (pp. 98–99). Bulger was plagued for the rest of his life with nightmares, suicidal thoughts, and “deep depression” (p. 98). Bulger, who had been told that he was taking part in experiments designed to find a cure for schizophrenia, did not learn the truth about what had happened until 1979 (pp. 263–64).

The human toll of Gottlieb’s MKULTRA experiments continued to mount. One of Gottlieb’s closest associates in the project, Frank Olson—a bacteriologist trained at the University of Wisconsin who had also been recruited for the CIA by Gottlieb’s mentor Ira Baldwin—began to express doubts about what the MKULTRA team was doing. He told his wife that he had made a “terrible mistake” in his work (p. 114). He shared his misgivings with his CIA colleagues as well. Olson’s conscience appeared to be getting the better of him, and he became a liability to the team.

In late 1953, Gottlieb surreptitiously dosed Olson with LSD at a backwoods MKULTRA gathering, “Deep Creek Rendezvous,” outside Camp Detrick (p. 113). Olson spiraled into a frightening disorientation, and early in the morning on November 28, 1953—a few days after Thanksgiving—Olson “fell or jumped” from a window of the Statler Hotel in Manhattan, dying few moments after hitting the concrete below. Another MKULTRA agent, Gottlieb’s lieutenant Robert Lashbrook, was the only other person in the room when Olson “fell or jumped” (pp. 120–21). Lashbrook told the New York City police that Olson had jumped out of the window and Olson’s death was originally designated a suicide, but the Olson family eventually grew suspicious and an investigation was carried out, including a new autopsy on Olson’s body. The forensic pathologist, after a month’s examination of the corpse, declared: “I think Frank Olson was intentionally, deliberately, with malice aforethought, thrown out of that window” (p. 250). Wounds on Olson’s body were consistent with methods taught in CIA manuals for incapacitating people and then killing them in order to make their deaths look self-inflicted.

Gottlieb and MKULTRA were shaken by Olson’s demise, but they carried on with their work. They spent the next few years looking for magic mushrooms in Mexico (157); arranging suicide capsules for American agents, including U-2 pilot Gary Powers (who chose not to use his when he was shot down over the Soviet Union) (pp. 172–75); attempting, at the order of then attorney general Robert Kennedy, to assassinate Cuban dictator Fidel Castro (after exploding cigars and exploding conch shells were ruled out, Gottlieb tried with a wetsuit laced with fungi and bacteria) (p. 184); and hooking Allen Ginsberg and other radicals on LSD (pp. 188–90). Gottlieb personally delivered to the American embassy in Leopoldville in the Congo poisons that Gottlieb had developed to assassinate Prime Minister Patrice Lumumba, but the Belgians and the Africans beat the CIA to it (pp. 176–80).

Gottlieb’s career brought ruin and suffering to untold numbers of people, many of them innocent. He retired from the CIA in 1973 after receiving the Distinguished Intelligence Medal (p. 211). Lifelong devotees of folk dance, Gottlieb and his wife, Margaret, moved to the countryside in rural Virginia and attempted to blend in with the small community there, volunteering, dancing, and experimenting with radical ecology. However, “investigative reporter Seymour Hersh, who had won a Pulitzer Prize for exposing the My Lai massacre in Vietnam,” learned of the MH-CHAOS program targeting Americans, and the Congress was forced to act. Gottlieb’s career, long a well-kept secret, was being brought into the open, and his retirement would therefore be far from peaceful.

But there were still many who tried to cover up what Gottlieb and the other MKULTRA agents had done. In 1975, after the outcry caused by the Hersh reporting, President Gerald Ford deputized Vice President Nelson Rockefeller to chair a commission on the CIA. The new CIA director, William Colby, was remarkably frank. Colby informed the Rockefeller Commission that “the CIA had conducted LSD experiments that resulted in deaths. Later he referred to assassination plots” (p. 216). Nelson Rockefeller, attempting to prevent the CIA director from revealing too much, buttonholed Colby later: “Bill, do you really have to present all this material to us?” (p. 216).

In 1977, in the wake of the Church Report on further American intelligence excesses, Senator Edward Kennedy, Robert’s brother, spurred on by some documents which had been discovered as the result of a FOIA request (Gottlieb had ordered all MKULTRA files burned, but some undetected copies remained), called Admiral Stansfield Turner to testify before Congress on MKULTRA. The walls were closing in. Gottlieb himself was eventually forced to testify—albeit in a closed-room setting his lawyer had helped arrange—but Gottlieb essentially pleaded amnesia (nearly all of his answers to questions about MKULTRA were some version of “I do not recall”) and the matter seemed to end there.

Still, the skeletons in Gottlieb’s closet would not go away. In 1984 Gottlieb agreed to meet with the family of Frank Olson, the former MKULTRA colleague who had “fallen or jumped” from his Manhattan hotel room in 1953. Eric Olson, Frank Olson’s son, was unconvinced by Gottlieb’s explanation for the “accident,” and, after Frank Olson’s widow and Eric’s mother passed away, ordered Frank’s body exhumed in 1994. As information about MKULTRA built in the public’s awareness, other cases were reopened, including that of Stanley Glickman. (257) The courts were now involved and Gottlieb could not count on the CIA to get him out of his legal trouble. Gottlieb pushed back the trial for Glickman’s murder as long as he could, and then, in early March, 1999, Sidney Gottlieb died.

Like Frank Olson, it was not officially revealed whether or not the death had been a suicide (p. 259).

Stephen Kinzer’s Poisoner in Chief is a highly readable, thoroughly researched introduction to the life and work of one of America’s most unknown, and yet infamous, government agents. Kinzer is to be thanked for his plainspoken, courageous book. Even those who have studied the CIA and the various schemes and crimes which “the Agency” has committed over the past seventy-five years will be surprised by some of the information Kinzer relates. To see in one volume a rendering of just some of the lives ruined by just one CIA program, MKULTRA, is a sobering revelation.

Sidney Gottlieb, the person directly responsible for much, if not most, of the MKULTRA devastation over more than twenty years, remains as mysterious at the end of Kinzer’s volume as at the beginning, however. By all accounts Gottlieb was a good student from a stable family. Kinzer speculates that perhaps Gottlieb’s having been rejected for military service in World War II—Gottlieb stuttered and had a clubfoot—left him unsatisfied and impatient to prove his patriotism, an urgent task for the son of immigrant Jews (p. 50). Gottlieb was heavily involved in New Age mysticism and meditation and appears to have expended considerable energy psychologically compartmentalizing his “work,” so there are indications that he was aware that the experiments he and his MKULTRA team were carrying out were, at best, unethical, and objectively speaking often outright crimes.

But Gottlieb was hardly alone in his endeavors, and the explanation that Gottlieb, Allen Dulles, and many others in the CIA gave—to themselves and to each other, and to the world around when pressed—makes the most sense. They had a country to defend, they faced an enemy of unprecedented cruelty in the Soviet Union, and they were willing to do whatever it took, even sacrificing innocent people, to keep Americans as a whole from falling under the spell of communist mind control.

Author:
    Contact Jason Morgan

Jason Morgan is associate professor at Reitaku University in Kashiwa, Japan, and was a 2016 Mises Institute Fellow. For a list of his books and publications, see his personal site.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gord (31st August 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), RunningDeer (31st August 2021), ThePythonicCow (1st September 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,273 times in 8,658 posts

Hello ThePythonicCow, I hope you don't mind that I quoted your Jim W. post in another thread where I felt it relevant to the long-term discussion and Great Awakening process.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1449414
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gord (31st August 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), palehorse (31st August 2021), RunningDeer (31st August 2021), Sadieblue (1st September 2021), ThePythonicCow (31st August 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,630 times in 675 posts

I think maybe this one minute bit of Catherine Austin Fitts fits(!) in here.

blurb:
    Quote Catherine Austin Fitts the former undersecretary of Housing and Urban Development and founder and CEO of massive fund Solari explaining the digitally enabled slave economy dubbed "The Going Direct Reset" by central bankers or "Great Reset" by technocrats being instituted based on the current biocapital terror propaganda.
    CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS EXPLAINS THE SITUATION IN ONE MINUTE, THE HIGHWIRE W DEL BIGTREE, CAF, SOLARI

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/U26NxSCKU66a
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (31st August 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Snoweagle (5th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (1st September 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I think maybe this one minute bit of Catherine Austin Fitts fits(!) in here.

blurb:
    Quote Catherine Austin Fitts the former undersecretary of Housing and Urban Development and founder and CEO of massive fund Solari explaining the digitally enabled slave economy dubbed "The Going Direct Reset" by central bankers or "Great Reset" by technocrats being instituted based on the current biocapital terror propaganda.
    CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS EXPLAINS THE SITUATION IN ONE MINUTE, THE HIGHWIRE W DEL BIGTREE, CAF, SOLARI
    (Full episode)

“FINANCIAL SYSTEM UNDER ATTACK”: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS UNRAVELS
    THE REAL COVID AGENDA WITH DEL BIGTREE
    (51 min)
    Financial Expert and former White House Official, Catherine Austin Fitts, reveals how the central banking system has utilized economic turmoil during the #Covid19 pandemic, to advance a plan to centralize wealth, reengineer the financial system, and what we can do to stop it.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), amor (22nd November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gord (1st September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), Snoweagle (5th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (1st September 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    (Full episode)

“FINANCIAL SYSTEM UNDER ATTACK”: CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS UNRAVELS
    THE REAL COVID AGENDA WITH DEL BIGTREE
    (51 min)
    Financial Expert and former White House Official, Catherine Austin Fitts, reveals how the central banking system has utilized economic turmoil during the #Covid19 pandemic, to advance a plan to centralize wealth, reengineer the financial system, and what we can do to stop it.
    Dang - was I channeling Catherine Austin Fitts with this thread, in my own limited way?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th October 2021 at 11:18.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), amor (22nd November 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (2nd September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gord (1st September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Snoweagle (5th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Susan Bradford seems to have done some excellent digging into the history, over centuries, of the "Evil Bastards" on this planet.

Sarah Westall has this new interview with her. The substance of the interview starts shortly after the 11 minute mark.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/GKkqQfwjmJHf/
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st September 2021 at 04:14.

32. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

All is one (1st September 2021), avid (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), Delight (1st September 2021), Elainie (1st September 2021), gord (1st September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Snoweagle (5th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Susan Bradford seems to be quite perceptive as to how the deep state works, who they really are and whom they have been in recent centuries.

I've added her many books and occasional Youtube, Brighteon, Bitchute and Odyssey appearances (those that haven't already been censored) to my every growing list of material to check out.

Her websites lists her books: http://www.susanbradford.org
    You can also follow her on Gab at https://gab.com/susanbradford

I intended this particular Avalon thread to focus more on the present and coming decades, so won't go into her work further here, except perhaps if I notice something further in that vein.

However, as can be seen even from my comments earlier in this thread, an understanding of the present and future cannot be separated from the past. As George Santayana wrote: "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

Happy Researching!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st September 2021 at 06:42.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amor (22nd November 2021), avid (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), gord (1st September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (1st September 2021), mountain_jim (1st September 2021), onawah (1st September 2021), pabranno (1st September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Savannah (1st September 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One more Susan Bradford link:

From about the 5:50 minute mark to the 20 minute mark of this podcast with Patrick Timpone, Susan Bradford lays out her understanding of the dominance that the Rothschild's have obtained over many nations of the world in the last couple of centuries: https://soundcloud.com/oneradionetwo...bradford-susan

... stay tuned ... I hope to extract this portion of this podcast and make it available here as an MP3 audio file
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 1st September 2021 at 16:56.

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (1st September 2021), Bill Ryan (1st September 2021), Elainie (1st September 2021), gord (1st September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (2nd September 2021), leavesoftrees (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), onawah (1st September 2021), pabranno (1st September 2021), RunningDeer (1st September 2021), Savannah (1st September 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's the 15 minute, 19 second clip from the above Susan Bradford link that I extracted from her 29 March 2021 interview with Patric Timpone.

It will give you a sense of Susan's background, and a few of her (many) insights into how the deep state, which she sometimes calls the Phoenicians, as led by the Rothschilds for the last few centuries, have forced their way into immense power over much of the world's nations and major institutions.

http://thepythoniccow.us/Patrick_Tim...an_cropped.mp3

(The inline MP3 markup was not working for me, so you'll have to click the above link to play it.)

Susan Bradford's understanding closely matches mine in many ways, though with much more in depth research and reporting skill than mine.

You can also find more of Patrick Timone's considerable work on his "OneRadioNetwork" Bitchute channel https://www.bitchute.com/channel/oneradionetwork/.

We return now to my (ir)regularly (un)scheduled commentary on this thread.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd September 2021), gord (2nd September 2021), Harmony (2nd September 2021), justntime2learn (2nd September 2021), leavesoftrees (2nd September 2021), mountain_jim (2nd September 2021), RunningDeer (2nd September 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The above essay inspires me to predict the following crises:
    • Congress will fail to pass a budget and raise or continue to suspend the Federal Debt Ceiling Limit, by the deadline this Fall of 2021, forcing the US Federal Government into financial crisis. The U.S. Credit Rating will be lowered from AAA as a result. The Fed will come to the rescue.
    Looks like the first of my above predictions is on track:

From Debt Ceiling, Government Shutdown Could Derail $3.5 Trillion Spending Package (PJ Media):

Quote The Democrats may have bitten off more than they can chew in trying to ram through a $3.5 trillion partisan spending measure before the end of the month. Their problem rests with the fact that they are going to be very busy in September passing a bill to raise the debt ceiling while also passing a temporary spending measure to keep the government going after September 30.

Indeed, the Treasury Department can cook the books and move decimal points around for a couple of months, but inevitably Congress is going to have to pass a budget. How long the money would last is an open question, but word on the Hill is that the Democrats will try for a short-term funding bill that would last until about Christmas.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th September 2021 at 18:42.

40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (5th September 2021), Bill Ryan (5th September 2021), gord (5th September 2021), Harmony (5th September 2021), justntime2learn (5th September 2021), mountain_jim (5th September 2021), RunningDeer (5th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 9 LastLast