+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast

Thread: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

The future of our monetary system.

For a couple of thousand years (give or take), gold and silver had been "real money". They were an easily transferable, easily recognized, generic form of value that could be used in exchange for specific material goods and labor. These metals were "precious" in part because they were limited in supply. Their supply could only be extended by the expenditure of considerable resources and labor, which the already wealthy and powerful could best command.

Especially since the rise of the Phoenician/Jesuit backed Rothschild's, a couple of centuries ago (give or take), debt, issued by the Money Masters, has been replacing gold and silver. The quantity of debt money is more easily expandable, but the Money Masters remained in control, by basing their debt money on the same "precious" metals.

Then in the last century, especially with the rise of the Rockefellers, the Money Masters loosened the connection of debt money from underlying gold and silver, by 1971 they had completely tied their debt money to the most critical energy source of the last half of the twentieth century, petroleum. The Money Masters still controlled this, since they controlled the world's dominant military, which they used to enforce the petroleum basis of their debt money (by Nixon and Kissinger running a protection racket on the King of Saudi Arabia.)

Now, that basis too is collapsing, as the US Military retreats in disgrace, as the lead OPEC nation, Saudi Arabia shifts from the United States to Russia for military protection, and, more importantly, as petroleum reserves are declining and technology is coming public to restructure the energy infrastructure of our civilization.

At the same time the primary technical means of exchanging "generic wealth" (money, whatever form it took) has been once again shifting. In the late 1800's, and early 1900's, the exchange of monetary value shifted from the purely physical exchange of coins (in the times of gold and silver dominance) to bills (in the times of debt money dominance). These bills claimed a gold and silver backing, but those claims have become increasingly fraudulent.

=== ===

We are in another great shift.

The means of exchanging "generic wealth" is moving to the Internet, in the form of encrypted datagrams. Our primary means, in many cases, of other communications and information sharing has already been shifting the same way, especially since learning and working has, where it could, also been moving to the Internet (such as my sending of this very post).

Once it was coin, then it was paper bills, and now it is becoming encrypted bits. Such a shift is necessary, as we extend the reach of our civilization out into the solar system, and the movement of any actual physical form of money becomes increasingly impractical.

=== ===

The changing bases of supreme power.

In each era, the greatest base of power was control of the largest stores of potential wealth, which provided the basis for controlling where future efforts were focused.

Ancient Kings, then Presidents and Prime Ministers, and now Central Banks (as the primary source of debt money) could control their store houses of grains, then of precious metals, and then of debt creation, to direct the efforts of their subjects, whether to building great monuments to their esteemed selves, to conducting wars and explorations to gain control of more lands, to develop new technologies to increase the productivity of their people (or the lethality of their armies), or to educate and improve the health and skills of their people.

By tying the issuance of debt (especially US Treasury debt) to the petroleum supply in the early 1970's, the US Federal Reserve lay the foundation for a half century of not just American military dominance, but also of American monetary dominance.

=== ===

We are now engaged in a Great War, tearing down the old systems.

The "Climate Change" meme is being used to leverage the destruction and abandonment of the petroleum based economy, and replace it with an electrical based economy that depends on silver and rare metals with special electrical and magnetic properties. The toxic food, drugs and bioweapons are being used to stress the system, forcing people to work and shop from home, forcing control of ostensibly democratic elections, and other such. The corrupt education, news and entertainment industries are being used to corrupt and control the minds, bodies and souls of the masses, so that they can be forced through this transition, or removed if they won't go or won't be needed. Thus is the way of War.

Meanwhile the organizations ostensibly led by such hyper-enriched icons as Musk, Bezos and whoever heads Google are building the new systems.

Clearly enough, these new systems involve electrical power, rather than petroleum power, and involve digital storage, transmission, and transactions, rather than paper storage and their later twentieth century analog of corporate databases on mainframe computers. Distributed "secure" digital systems will form the fabric of our forth coming civilization.

The primary long term store of wealth had been vaulted gold, and then became petroleum reserves in the ground. What will this primary store of wealth become, that distinguishes the most powerful?

The primary more liquid monetary equivalent had been minted coins, and then became "bank reserves" (the authority to issue more debt).

=== ===

What will these long term stores, and their more liquid monetary equivalent, become? Whomever knows this and determines this would expect to become the new (or same old, reconstituted) Money Masters.

Perhaps their more liquid equivalent will be the pile of crypto currencies that major institutions are now starting to stake.

Crypto-currencies are shifting from Proof of Work, to Proof of Stake.

In the first ten years of cryptos, whoever had the biggest warehouse full of graphics cards (to the considerable dismay of gamers trying to build their next gaming computer, unable to get a good graphics card for a competitive price) had the biggest voice in determining what would be in the next block of data to be Bitcoin blockchain.

This is shifting, as I speak (er, eh, type).

Ethereum and other major cryptos that have any intention of supporting a high volume crypto transactions are shifting to Proof of Stake. Whoever has the biggest stash of such a crypto will have the biggest voice in what goes next onto that blockchain, and more over, in how that block chain is governed.

Proof of Stake was not practical in the first decade, because there was not enough crypto in circulation to provide a sufficient stake. Proof of Work was required, because a lot of work needed to be done, "priming the pump" as it were. This is now naturally and necessarily shifting.

Now major financial and investing institutions are staking (buying up) huge amounts of crypto, which has been a major impetus behind the most recent bull runs in crypto this year, 2021.

There is now on the order of a $US Trillion worth staked (give or take), and we seem to be on track to have tens or hundreds of Trillions worth (in 2021 equivalent $US valuations) in the next few years.

That stash of crypto will become the single biggest store of "future wealth", that, like the grain vaults, gold vaults, and petroleum reserves of old, can be invested in whatever "future projects" the most powerful choose, be that wars, technology, monuments, exploration or the well being of their people.

We are now engaged in a Great War, tearing down the petro-dollar, debt money based era that ended in the dominance of the American Empire. (Even the petro-based pharmaceutical and agriculture industries are facing grave stress that I expect will lead to their collapse.)

=== ===

What will come next?

Our coming civilization will, it seems clear, use electrical energy. It will, it seems clear, mine the remaining rare earth resources on the surface of this planet (such as in Afghanistan), and endeavor, at "warp speed" to begin mining asteroids and other nearby celestial orbs.

Will the Money Masters of the last couple millenia once again be able to pull off a Hat Trick and bind this new world to some debt money system they control?

Or will other more enlightened ("more" is a rather low bar here) humans institute a more humane governance and control of the huge stash of cryptos now, and in the next few years, being staked?

=== ===

P.S. -- I also expect that, as part of this shift, the "debt markets", including current world currencies, bonds, stocks and debt financed markets such as real estate, will collapse. Thus the crypto stakes will further increase their hold as our civilization's primary store of "investable" wealth.

P.P.S -- Hurricane Ida knocked out some "16 to 20% of the nation's entire oil supply" as reported at Port Fourchon - major oil and gas hub - still in 'Recovery Phase' after a direct hit by Ida, causing gas prices to rise, U.S..
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th September 2021 at 01:23.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (11th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th September 2021), gord (6th September 2021), justntime2learn (6th September 2021), mojo (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Sadieblue (7th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Quote Thus the crypto stakes will further increase their hold as our civilization's primary store of "investable" wealth.
    Oops - except perhaps in so far as those stakes are held in debt based assets

Then I'm confused as to what that will mean for them
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th September 2021 at 02:38.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th September 2021), gord (6th September 2021), justntime2learn (6th September 2021), mojo (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Sadieblue (7th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Please someone who is on Project Camelot New Website/videos go to this video "Kimberly Ann Go Guen, * Council, Trump and Who Runs the World." This videos has finally answered my question about What Side is Trump on and where is this all going. The answer was lurking in my subconscious, but I could hardly believe it. There are two sides, The Black Sun (Nazis, Trump, former Kennedy family) and the second is the San Hedrin(?) and Rothschild Family. It is only a matter of which side RULES the other. We are their CATTLE. They have GUTTED ALL OUR MONEY and so must now KILL US OFF TO CANCEL THE DEBT. This is the real reason for the PLANDEMIC DEATH SHOTS. The video continues on to tell us both sides are BLACK and EVIL. They groomed Trump and took back the promise from him. He has Cancer (probably the galloping kind they give to people). He had a facelift, which is probably when they did it, but not necessarily. My opinion is that the stories on the internet about various of these evil people having been murdered at Gitmo is false. They are all likely still around in their palaces awaiting OUR EXECUTIONS to free the debts they owe us.

About the GOLD given by various parties to pay the debts of the countries owed to other countries, treated elsewhere on Avalon and Camelot, etc., the video states it has all DISAPPEARED AGAIN UNDERGROUND. HOW CUTE! Please, someone who is better at this than I am, please research and amplify.
    Last edited by amor; 6th September 2021 at 04:16. Reason: Typo.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), mojo (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Please someone who is on Project Camelot New Website/videos go to this video "Kimberly Ann Go Guen,
    Here I'm guessing that this is the video to which you refer. I'll try to listen now, before commenting further.

KIMBERLY ANN GOGUEN – UNIVERSAL COUNCIL – TRUMP & WHO RUNS THE WORLD

===

A couple hours later: That's a long one. I have almost finished listening to it.

I do not expect to follow Kim Goguen further.

I would recommend the The Global Financial System Explained, Kim Goguen, LifeForce, & the Assemblies thread for those interested in discussing Kim Goguen.

I do not think such a discussion would fit well in this thread. Thank-you.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th September 2021 at 06:46.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th September 2021), justntime2learn (6th September 2021), mojo (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Sadieblue (7th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Looking back up a couple posts, to my Post #41 at the top of this page, I will confess to still being pleased with it.

That post has substantial content on the history, present state, and potential future of our civilization's monetary system.

I look forward to insights and comments from others on this topic. Hopefully posts 43 and 44 will not derail this thread.

In short, I think that the world's financial system is going through another change in how wealth is stored and transferred, and that our energy system is going through a change from using petroleum as both our primary energy source and as our primary means of storing and transporting energy. We are also moving away from using petroleum derived products as our primary medicinals and agricultural stimulants (aka glyphosate).

We are moving toward systems using the distributed blockchains (or similar data structures) to store wealth and the Internet to transfer wealth and conduct payments.

We are moving towards an energy system on the earth's surface that uses electrical (batteries and such) as our primary energy store and that uses the electrical grid as the primary means of transporting that energy. I suspect that our primary energy source(s) will involve technologies that are not widely public yet, but I don't speculate further on that here. Similarly, I would speculate that our primary medicinals and agriculture will transition to new technologies, not yet widely known publicly.

A key question in my mind is whether we will move away from using credit, controlled by the Money Masters, as the primary way of funding future investments.

I speculate that with the shift from Proof of Work cryptocurrencies, to Proof of Stake cryptocurrencies, we may be seeing the build out of a fundamental alternative to Money Master debt issuance for funding investments (whether that be a college education, a home, a factory, research and development, or conducting another war.)

I am concerned that the recent aggressive uptake in attempts by existing mainline financial regulatory agencies to control cryptocurrencies manifest an effort by the long standing Money Masters to wrest control of staked cryptocurrencies away from the upstarts and use it as they have used control of national gold vaults to gain control over our investments, using, once again, their favorite tool, debt/credit.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th September 2021 at 07:39.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (6th September 2021), gord (6th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), justntime2learn (6th September 2021), kanishk (6th September 2021), mojo (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (6th September 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    I am concerned that the recent aggressive uptake in attempts by existing mainline financial regulatory agencies to control cryptocurrencies manifest an effort by the long standing Money Masters to wrest control ...
    I may be woefully underestimating the Money Masters.

Back in the day, say the 1990's, when Linux was not well enough developed to serve most of my home PC uses at the time (finances, tax preparation, games, documents, ...), and when my employer sometimes needed their Unix (my long term speciality) computer products to interoperate with other computers, I was a skilled user of, and sometimes developer in, the DOS and Windows software of Microsoft. I am grateful that I no longer have much to do with that software.

I mention that because the current tactics of various banking and regulatory agencies and institutions reminds me of a tactic of Bill Gates and Microsoft that was infamous at the time: Embrace, extend, and extinguish.

To this day, I retain some bitterness over Microsoft's destruction of such geeky charms as:
    • Stac's Stacker disk compression software,
    • Quarterdeck's Expanded Memory Manager QEMM, and
    • Lotus's innovative spreadsheet Improv.
    In a similar manner, on a grander scale, the Money Master's continue to control the world's monetary system.

(Though, when such leaders as Libya's Muammar Gaddafi successfully resist the Embrace, the Money Masters sometimes go directly to the Extinguish step, as John Perkins, the Economic Hit Man, has explained to us.)

Through the (now sunsetting) era of US Military, Intelligence, and PetroDollar Dominance, the Money Masters maintained control of:
    • the exchange rates between Dollar, Euro, Yen, and Yuan currencies,
    • the currencies required to buy and sell petroleum,
    • the terms and currencies of World Bank loans and repayments,
    • the world's largest financial markets in New York, and
    • for uncooperative renegades, the US Military.
    If you wanted to play ball on the world's monetary stage, you had to play it on terms set by the Money Masters.

The Protection Racket imposed on Saudi Arabia in 1971 by Nixon and Kissinger was but one of many examples of Money Master dominance.

Unless there are larger forces at play, beneath the surface, that fundamentally change the game, we'll be seeing the Money Masters continue to Embrace, Extend and Extinguish independent competition one more time.

Not only will they (as I forecast in my previous post) control the investment of the large crypto reserves staked by major institutions, in Proof of Stake cryptocurrencies, in order to get a seat at the table, but we'll also see
    • increased regulatory efforts to bring wildcat cryptocurrency operations under their control,
    • yet more Know Your Customer (KYC) enforcement, to ensure that even if a wildcat customer has a little fun directly on the blockchains, such as with Uniswap,they can't move any serious wealth on or off the blockchain without "playing by the rules" (or being a big whale, exempt from the rules),
    • the exposure (and doubtless sometimes creation) of outrageous criminal activity involving cryptocurrency, to justify in the public's view more stringent regulation, and
    • the capture of major markets (as with the capture of petroleum by the PetroDollar) by cryptocurrencies that the Money Masters control.
    No doubt I left a few things off that list

All this, of course, unless there are larger forces at play ...

=== ===

The above more pessimistic outlook does however add strength to my considerations that the stakes of Proof of Stake cryptocurrencies could be a major, if not the major, pool of wealth used to control and fund investments, even replacing the issuance of debt. That would be a shift of the primary mechanism favored by the Money Masters for at least centuries, since the rise of the Rothschild's.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 6th September 2021 at 17:50.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th September 2021), Bill Ryan (6th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (8th September 2021), gord (7th September 2021), Harmony (7th September 2021), JohanB (6th September 2021), justntime2learn (6th September 2021), mojo (6th September 2021), mountain_jim (6th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Snoweagle (8th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We are now engaged in a Great War, tearing down the petro-dollar
    Dick Allgire, the remote viewer, had a session with Jean-Claude BeyondMystic today, in which he went into length about the collapse of the US PetroDollar - in the next few months. It fit in fairly well (given our very different styles) with my above comments on this.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Sadieblue (8th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

From another corner, Benjamin Fulford continues his weekly reports on the Rothschild/Rockefeller controlled Khazarian Mafia in Japan, Germany, Israel, Central Asia including Afghanistan, and the United States.

Benjamin Fulford has changed how he presents his weekly Monday report.

The text report is still chopped in half, with only the first half freely available on his website,in order to encourage subscribers to pay for the other half, for a fee of $11/month.

However the same report is available in its entirety as audio recording, at the top of his website, in full.

Fulford reports on the ongoing take down of the Khazarian Mafia in Japan, Germany, Israel, Central Asia including Afghanistan, and elsewhere. The Rothschild/Rockefeller controlled American Empire is collapsing.

You can listen to the entire report, read be professional voice, on Fulford's site at: https://benjaminfulford.net

The collapse of the American Empire, its military and its Petro-Dollar, is quickening.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (8th September 2021), avid (7th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), justntime2learn (8th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th September 2021), RunningDeer (7th September 2021), Snoweagle (7th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,300 times in 18,139 posts

BILL HOLTER ; DEATH OF PETRODOLLAR Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic (43 min)
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 7th September 2021 at 18:09.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (7th September 2021), Bill Ryan (7th September 2021), justntime2learn (8th September 2021), mountain_jim (7th September 2021), Snoweagle (8th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (8th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I started a companion thread to this thread at: World War III -- A New World Order. We've been in this war for decades.
    • That new thread will focus on the geopolitical history so far, and current state of, this War.
    • This thread focuses on restructuring the world's monetary system, as the Petro-Dollar dies.
    But the two topics are inextricably entangled.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (9th September 2021), Bill Ryan (9th September 2021), Dennis Leahy (9th September 2021), gord (9th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th September 2021), RunningDeer (9th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Clif High, in the following interview, just yesterday, with Greg Hunter, on USAWatchDog.com, forecasts a major financial institution collapse, in the coming weeks:
    We're winning. The "normies" are about to get a major wake-up call.

From this interview:
    Quote In short, large segments of the population will be waking up to all the lies and illusions that control their lives. High talks about the big die-off of people who are “fully vaccinated” and how it is them who will need to be quarantined so they do not harm the unvaccinated public. The biggest wakeup call will come soon from the economic system. High says, “These things are coming in chunks, and we are just about at the point where the chunk called the financial system will fall all apart. The big marker on that is going to be October 1, which is the end of the fiscal year for the federal government.”
    I've spent much of the last few days reviewing developments in cryptocurrencies. Clif doesn't go into that much in the above. He has however been discussing cryptos for years, so he certainly knows about them, but he can't possibly cover all the entangled threads of our rebirthing civilization in one interview.

I had not understood, until this week, that cryptocurrencies, working independently of any deep state controlled centralized monetary system, could replace the debt-based fiat nationalized and centralized currencies we've been running our civilization on for the last few centuries.

I now understand that could happen and expect that.

Not only is Bitcoin on track to replace vaulted wealth such as gold, but also high volume (tens of thousands of transactions per second, world-wide) cryptos are undergoing rapid development towards replacing our central bank controlled, fiat, debt-based currencies as the primary currencies of our day to day transactions. Such cryptos as Solana, Ethereum and the Lightning Network overlaying Bitcoin, will become, for our children as Dollars, Euros, Yen and Yuan have been for us and our recent ancestors.

I think Bix Weir has it about right, in this interview that Jean-Claude uploaded yesterday, and that I already posted in the opening post of my companion thread World War III -- A New World Order.: the "Petro-Dollar" discussed above in this thread was replaced, in the 1990's, with a Dollar that is managed using quadrillions of Dollars of derivatives.

This "Derivative-Dollar" will likely collapse, like the Tower of Babel, soon, and dramatically.

I am still forecasting, as is Clif High, that the US Government will fail to pass a new budget and fail to raise, or continue suspending, the US Federal Debt limit, in the coming weeks. Perhaps China's failing Evergrande will be another key trigger for this global, systemic, financial and monetary, collapse.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th September 2021 at 05:46.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), meat suit (10th September 2021), onawah (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

The future of our monetary system.

For a couple of thousand years (give or take), gold and silver had been "real money". They were an easily transferable, easily recognized, generic form of value that could be used in exchange for specific material goods and labor. These metals were "precious" in part because they were limited in supply. Their supply could only be extended by the expenditure of considerable resources and labor, which the already wealthy and powerful could best command.

Especially since the rise of the Phoenician/Jesuit backed Rothschild's, a couple of centuries ago (give or take), debt, issued by the Money Masters, has been replacing gold and silver. The quantity of debt money is more easily expandable, but the Money Masters remained in control, by basing their debt money on the same "precious" metals.

Then in the last century, especially with the rise of the Rockefellers, the Money Masters loosened the connection of debt money from underlying gold and silver, by 1971 they had completely tied their debt money to the most critical energy source of the last half of the twentieth century, petroleum. The Money Masters still controlled this, since they controlled the world's dominant military, which they used to enforce the petroleum basis of their debt money (by Nixon and Kissinger running a protection racket on the King of Saudi Arabia.)

Now, that basis too is collapsing, as the US Military retreats in disgrace, as the lead OPEC nation, Saudi Arabia shifts from the United States to Russia for military protection, and, more importantly, as petroleum reserves are declining and technology is coming public to restructure the energy infrastructure of our civilization.

At the same time the primary technical means of exchanging "generic wealth" (money, whatever form it took) has been once again shifting. In the late 1800's, and early 1900's, the exchange of monetary value shifted from the purely physical exchange of coins (in the times of gold and silver dominance) to bills (in the times of debt money dominance). These bills claimed a gold and silver backing, but those claims have become increasingly fraudulent.

=== ===

We are in another great shift.

The means of exchanging "generic wealth" is moving to the Internet, in the form of encrypted datagrams. Our primary means, in many cases, of other communications and information sharing has already been shifting the same way, especially since learning and working has, where it could, also been moving to the Internet (such as my sending of this very post).

Once it was coin, then it was paper bills, and now it is becoming encrypted bits. Such a shift is necessary, as we extend the reach of our civilization out into the solar system, and the movement of any actual physical form of money becomes increasingly impractical.

=== ===

The changing bases of supreme power.

In each era, the greatest base of power was control of the largest stores of potential wealth, which provided the basis for controlling where future efforts were focused.

Ancient Kings, then Presidents and Prime Ministers, and now Central Banks (as the primary source of debt money) could control their store houses of grains, then of precious metals, and then of debt creation, to direct the efforts of their subjects, whether to building great monuments to their esteemed selves, to conducting wars and explorations to gain control of more lands, to develop new technologies to increase the productivity of their people (or the lethality of their armies), or to educate and improve the health and skills of their people.

By tying the issuance of debt (especially US Treasury debt) to the petroleum supply in the early 1970's, the US Federal Reserve lay the foundation for a half century of not just American military dominance, but also of American monetary dominance.

=== ===

We are now engaged in a Great War, tearing down the old systems.

The "Climate Change" meme is being used to leverage the destruction and abandonment of the petroleum based economy, and replace it with an electrical based economy that depends on silver and rare metals with special electrical and magnetic properties. The toxic food, drugs and bioweapons are being used to stress the system, forcing people to work and shop from home, forcing control of ostensibly democratic elections, and other such. The corrupt education, news and entertainment industries are being used to corrupt and control the minds, bodies and souls of the masses, so that they can be forced through this transition, or removed if they won't go or won't be needed. Thus is the way of War.

Meanwhile the organizations ostensibly led by such hyper-enriched icons as Musk, Bezos and whoever heads Google are building the new systems.

Clearly enough, these new systems involve electrical power, rather than petroleum power, and involve digital storage, transmission, and transactions, rather than paper storage and their later twentieth century analog of corporate databases on mainframe computers. Distributed "secure" digital systems will form the fabric of our forth coming civilization.

The primary long term store of wealth had been vaulted gold, and then became petroleum reserves in the ground. What will this primary store of wealth become, that distinguishes the most powerful?

The primary more liquid monetary equivalent had been minted coins, and then became "bank reserves" (the authority to issue more debt).

=== ===

What will these long term stores, and their more liquid monetary equivalent, become? Whomever knows this and determines this would expect to become the new (or same old, reconstituted) Money Masters.

Perhaps their more liquid equivalent will be the pile of crypto currencies that major institutions are now starting to stake.

Crypto-currencies are shifting from Proof of Work, to Proof of Stake.

In the first ten years of cryptos, whoever had the biggest warehouse full of graphics cards (to the considerable dismay of gamers trying to build their next gaming computer, unable to get a good graphics card for a competitive price) had the biggest voice in determining what would be in the next block of data to be Bitcoin blockchain.

This is shifting, as I speak (er, eh, type).

Ethereum and other major cryptos that have any intention of supporting a high volume crypto transactions are shifting to Proof of Stake. Whoever has the biggest stash of such a crypto will have the biggest voice in what goes next onto that blockchain, and more over, in how that block chain is governed.

Proof of Stake was not practical in the first decade, because there was not enough crypto in circulation to provide a sufficient stake. Proof of Work was required, because a lot of work needed to be done, "priming the pump" as it were. This is now naturally and necessarily shifting.

Now major financial and investing institutions are staking (buying up) huge amounts of crypto, which has been a major impetus behind the most recent bull runs in crypto this year, 2021.

There is now on the order of a $US Trillion worth staked (give or take), and we seem to be on track to have tens or hundreds of Trillions worth (in 2021 equivalent $US valuations) in the next few years.

That stash of crypto will become the single biggest store of "future wealth", that, like the grain vaults, gold vaults, and petroleum reserves of old, can be invested in whatever "future projects" the most powerful choose, be that wars, technology, monuments, exploration or the well being of their people.

We are now engaged in a Great War, tearing down the petro-dollar, debt money based era that ended in the dominance of the American Empire. (Even the petro-based pharmaceutical and agriculture industries are facing grave stress that I expect will lead to their collapse.)

=== ===

What will come next?

Our coming civilization will, it seems clear, use electrical energy. It will, it seems clear, mine the remaining rare earth resources on the surface of this planet (such as in Afghanistan), and endeavor, at "warp speed" to begin mining asteroids and other nearby celestial orbs.

Will the Money Masters of the last couple millenia once again be able to pull off a Hat Trick and bind this new world to some debt money system they control?

Or will other more enlightened ("more" is a rather low bar here) humans institute a more humane governance and control of the huge stash of cryptos now, and in the next few years, being staked?

=== ===

P.S. -- I also expect that, as part of this shift, the "debt markets", including current world currencies, bonds, stocks and debt financed markets such as real estate, will collapse. Thus the crypto stakes will further increase their hold as our civilization's primary store of "investable" wealth.

P.P.S -- Hurricane Ida knocked out some "16 to 20% of the nation's entire oil supply" as reported at Port Fourchon - major oil and gas hub - still in 'Recovery Phase' after a direct hit by Ida, causing gas prices to rise, U.S..
    How do you get these information? You remind me of Xuefeng.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    I spend my life "figuring stuff out", cooperatively with others on the same mission
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th September 2021 at 23:43.

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), heretogrow (9th September 2021), Mike (10th September 2021), mountain_jim (10th September 2021), onawah (10th September 2021), Peace in Oz (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021), xidaijena (10th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #54
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Quote Posted by xidaijena (here)
    I spend my life "figuring stuff out", cooperatively with others on the same mission
    You did a lot of work.

Thank you.

Your friends and you are like prophets.

Keep it up.

Jena Wang
    Last edited by xidaijena; 10th September 2021 at 05:51.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), Harmony (10th September 2021), mountain_jim (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In line with the word "hunger" in this thread's title, here is a compilation of short videos, from farmers in the U.S. and Europe, reporting on the major shutdown of farms and destruction of crops.
    The Deep State is determined to impose Holodomor (the mass starvation imposed on the Ukraine by Stalin in the 1930's) on the Western world.

Thanks to Jim Stone for providing this.

Enough damage has been done to the agriculture and industry of our nations that, even in the best of outcomes, we will have serious shortages in the next year or three.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Harmony (10th September 2021), meat suit (10th September 2021), mountain_jim (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The march toward the default of the United States continues.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (10th September 2021), Bill Ryan (10th September 2021), gord (10th September 2021), Harmony (10th September 2021), mountain_jim (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,530 times in 32,788 posts

The march toward the default of the United States continues.
    Reposting this from many years ago. It's a VERY precise description of what would (or might happen) should that default occur. It was recently mentioned by Mike Adams in one of his podcasts, though he gave no reference for it.

Start in at the top of page 5. It was published by Jeff Rense in 2008, but was actually written in 2004 (hence the reference to Bush). there's every reason to believe the same protocols are in place today.

https://projectavalon.net/Protocols_...In_America.pdf

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

gord (10th September 2021), Harmony (10th September 2021), kudzy (10th September 2021), mountain_jim (10th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (10th September 2021), Yoda (10th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    It's a VERY precise description of what would (or might happen) should that default occur.
    My hunch is that the primary advantage of precise and detailed forecasts such as this is that this makes them more easily found out as being precisely wrong .

We're not dealing with a militarized Continuity of Government style of government takeover of America by Republican Neocons, in the manner that reads as if it was the realization of one of Dick Cheney's wet dreams.

Rather:
    • The official narrative would be widely propagated, world-wide, in day one, hour one, not discerned three days later when the average American notices soldiers guarding their local store or gas station. This will happen at Internet speeds, not at the speed of the broadcast mediums of newspapers, radio and TV.
    • The US Federal Government lacks the capacity, in any way shape or form, to deputize the millions of armed soldiers it would take to guard local stores and gas stations nationwide. The "red necks with gun racks in their pickups" would sooner shoot Biden's henchmen than shoot their neighbor.
    • This is not basically a Republican vs Democrat problem in American politics. Rather its the Debt Money Masters vs humanity.
    • This is a planet wide take down of current Deep State governments. Demonstrations in London, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, and Brisbane are larger than in the U.S. at present.
    • This is a war primarily for our understanding, world-wide. It is fought by gathering, sharing, and spreading information and disinformation, and by bribing, coercing, blackmailing, encouraging and supporting individuals and institutions, little known or well known, bots or real people, to propagate narratives that support or attack or obfuscate this or that position or situation.
    • Either we see a return to the national governments of major nations becoming less controlled by Globalist Banksters, and more reflective of the diverse interests and cultures of their own people, or we see them more controlled by Globalist Banksters.
    • Either way, this will be a critical transition that most national governments and national central banks around the world will be taking a position on, right up front, the first hour.
    • We will see our Debt Money world monetary system of recent centuries (not "fiat" money system, as our system is based on the Bankster's monopoly to create money by issuing off-setting ledger entries of debt, more than on the decree of national governments)
      • either [A] transition to "New" globally controlled Debt Money system.
      • or [B] transition to a fundamentally different basis, neutering the Banksters primary mechanism of control in recent centuries.
    Of course, I risk falling to the same flaw that I claim that Rense did in the above article -- being sufficiently precise that I most assuredly become precisely wrong .

Be that as it may:

Summary:
    We are witnessing the collapse of Bankster controlled debt money, not just of the US Treasury market.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th September 2021 at 06:10.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Chris Gilbert (11th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Harmony (11th September 2021), Journeyman (11th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In other words, my opening post on this thread anticipated that the collapse of Western Deep State Governments and Corporations was the first step in a crushing reset by the Deep State, hell bent on reconstituting a New World Order, under their more overt control.

However my Summary in the post above anticipates that the collapse of these Governments and Corporations is an indication of the demise of Debt Money, which the Banksters have used to control these institutions in recent centuries.

The new monetary system will develop from the crypto-currency work of the last decade.

=== ===

P.S. -- Even if my more optimistic forecast above is realized, there is still the risk that:
    1. Whatever new monetary our civilization will also deeply suck, in some other way.
    2. We will have to wade more deeply into our hellish swamp, before this happens.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th September 2021 at 07:11.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Harmony (11th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Rather:
    • This will happen at Internet speeds, not at the speed of the broadcast mediums of newspapers, radio and TV.
    Side note:

Internet speed is faster than radio and TV speed.

The speed at which we integrate something into our world view and start acting on the basis of that information (or disinformation) depends on how quickly we repeat or share that information, such as by speaking or writing, whether on an exam in school, or spoken to another human, or written in our diary, or otherwise "engage" more parts of us.

That's why Internet forums (such as Avalon) are faster and more influential than radio or TV broadcasts.

That's why I learned better in school if I took notes in class, even if I never looked at those notes later.

That's why successful sales pitches "engage" the target audience ... get them saying, doing or sharing somehow what's being sold.

This may be, in a nutshell, some small part of what the "fathers" of modern propaganda (Freud's nephew Edward Bernays) and modern marketing (Philip Kotler) were telling us. Look for ways to engage the audience.

Internet bulletin boards (I'm dating myself with this reference), forums and social media are more engaging than radio and TV.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 3 9 LastLast