+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast

Thread: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Small by comparison to your bird’s eye view and long term, Paul …

I add this because of the timing. I held my breath and my heart skipped a few beats yesterday when I first skimmed the email. Berkshire Bank informed customers of why they’ll close on September 15th at noon for the day. Penny Kelly’s Look-See questioned how to navigate the next 6 months and specifically between September 15th and October 15th @ 3:30 minutes.

The first point outlined is how there’s a trend of some smaller banks that were in partnership with big banks will pull away or break away to become independent, small banks again. They’ll go out on their own and restore public trust in the banking system.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th September 2021 at 19:10.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Elainie (11th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), meat suit (11th September 2021), mountain_jim (11th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), onevoice (13th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (11th September 2021)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Small by comparison to your bird’s eye view and long term, Paul …

...there’s a trend of some smaller banks that were in partnership with big banks will pull away or break away to become independent, small banks again
    This may be far bigger than is immediately apparent, RunningDeer.

There have been (at least) a couple of major consolications of banks in United States history.

The historic bank runs in the Great Depression of the early 1930's in the United States were not the collapse of U.S. banking, far from it. Rather they were the consolidation of banking in the U.S., under the control of the big New York banks. Those big banks could control the Boom-Bust cycles sufficiently to drive smaller banks either out of business or into acquisition.

Later, less noticed in our history books, another wave of banking consolidation occurred in the U.S. in the 1960's, when many community banks were bought up by big banks.

My father, a small farmer at the time (cows - as you might guess) very much noticed it. The local bank that he relied on for the modest loans he needed to run his farm's finances was bought up by some big faceless bank, and that was one of the causes for my father selling the farm. The other reason was that his only son, whom he hoped would inherit his farm, was far more interested in reading books than in the hard, dirty, work of farming.

My father moved into town and took up a job as a "milk tester". This involved computerizing all sorts of records of the cows in our town's remaining dairy farms: what they ate, what milk they produced, when they were born, calved and should be culled (for most efficient profit). The remaining dairy farms in the community had to either Get Big, or Get Out. They took to pinning numbered tags on each cow's left ear, so they could keep track of which one was which.

That was my first experience with the industrialized herding and control that we now being applied to us humans by our would be controllers. As they did with the cows on the surviving farms down the road from my father's farm, the "controllers" would have us become numbered entries in computer programs, rather than personally known and named fellow creatures in the communities of our land.

I am delighted to see this trend reversing itself at this time. Amazing. I truly never anticipated that this would happen in my lifetime.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th September 2021 at 18:02.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (11th September 2021), Bill Ryan (11th September 2021), Elainie (11th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (11th September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), mountain_jim (11th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), onevoice (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (11th September 2021), RunningDeer (11th September 2021), xidaijena (11th September 2021)

5. Link to Post #63
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

Well, ThePythonicCow

I think you may right.

Though I "hate" your smart, I post a video about The Earth's Rotation. It makes me begin to believe you are right.

I will see what will happen the next.

Hope the Greatest Creator can hear my pray and let our pain less.

Just pray and stay with my family.

May the Greatets Creator and all gods be not very angry with human beings.

In the name of Jesu Christ.

Jena Wang

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), heretogrow (19th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2021)

7. Link to Post #64
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I have been a long time reader of Miles Mathis, who in "conventional" terms could be labeled a "conspiracy theorist, par excellence", and would perhaps smile at such an accusation.

The ones I have often labeled the "Elite Bastards", and whom I've also labeled in this thread the "Money Masters" and in other conversations the "Babylonian, Phoenician, Venetians", are, in my view and in Miles view, the wealthiest, most powerful, most dastardly families on this planet, and have been so for thousands of years. Miles commonly labels them the "Phoenicians." Jim Marrs, on page 6 of his book The Illuminati, The Secret Society that Hijacked the World" writes of "the ancient empires of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Akkadians, Phoenicians and Assyrians", "each "a degraded version of its predecessor." Joseph P. Farrell writes of the Financial Vipers of Venice: Alchemical Money, Magical Physics, and Banking in the Middle Ages and Renaissance and of Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient Religion.

These families understand the Alchemy of Money, and its usefulness as a tool to corrupt and control nations and civilizations. What are Death, Debt and Taxes to the rest of us are Power, Property and the Income of our enslaved labors to them. While we may find our exponentially exploding world-wide levels of personal, corporate and government debt to be depressing, they find empowering and enriching.

Thus it has been for thousands of years. We don't know just how many thousand years, since our historians, scribes, librarians, scholars and archeologists are mostly in the employ of these families, one way or another.

Miles Mathis' latest paper, Ben and Jerry Boycotting Israel? first published three days ago, Sept 9, 2021 (and just noticed by myself now), fits in rather well with the thesis of this thread. Perhaps we were "channeling" a common understanding?

After dismantling some announcement by the state of Arizona that they were boycotting Ben and Jerry's ice cream in the first half of this paper, Miles gets to his more substantive content. He writes that the real crisis that we, humanity, face is the covid justified tyranny being imposed on humanity. Most of the other news such as political bickering, Afghanistan, the latest shootings, riots, political conflicts, outrage from our "leaders", and such Miles considers to be manufactured distractions.

=== ===

However, in Miles' view, these Phoenicians have impoverished most of humanity, even the millionaires and some of the billionaires. They are now fighting amongst themselves, for ultimate control of our civilization.

In the words of Miles Mathis "In the past 20 years they have sucked a lot of people completely dry, tossing their carcasses aside. Taxable workers, taxable income, and stealable assets have to be plummeting, since the crooks have already stolen everything of value.". We deplorables own nothing left to steal. (Whether or not we're happy is our problem, not theirs.)

=== ===

Miles Mathis concludes this paper, much as I write in this thread:

Quote ... so the billionaires have to go after one another's money. It is the only thing left. And so we have seen the Civil War I have been telling you about, where the billionaires and trillionaires scheme against one another under the cloak of investment groups. To create even more cover they have tried to manufactured other Civil Wars among us peasants, red v. blue, man v. woman, black v. white, gay v. straight, old v. young. They want us fighting one another rather than allying against them. They know that while they are fighting one another, the rich are vulnerable. The losing group is especially vulnerable, because if we become aware of them in the battle, they could experience a fatal crash, never rising again. In fact, both groups are vulnerable during their war, since both will be weakened by fighting one another. They know it would be the worst time for them to have to face a revolution, in this weakened state, which is why they are spending so much time and money keeping your eyes off that. They want to make doubly and triply sure you choose a side, backing the winner, so all their propaganda resources are going to ensuring that. The worst thing for them would be if we all became aware of their war and picked neither side. This is a moment in history, maybe the first moment ever, where we the people could decide to drive right around them, deciding that we don't require any old family of Phoenicians to be our owners.

I say it is the first such moment in history, because never before have so many known so much about how the world works. Never before have so many had such access to knowledge and information. Never before have so many seen through the veils of history and the lies of the rulers. They call us sheep and treat us like sheep, and though many of us still prefer to munch grass and baaah, more of us are awake than ever before. Plus, there are simply more of us than ever before. Never in history have there been 7 billion people on this planet, so all those people don't have to be awake to make this a special time in history. In the first world, especially Europe and the US, it may be that a majority is awake. Not woke, but awake. Aware of the lies. Aware of the predation. Aware that our rulers are very bad people and that there is no solution to this but to take them down. I recommend we make the most of this opportunity, since it may not come again any time soon. The rulers have made a whole host of errors, gifting us this opening, and you can be sure they will soon come to realize that, trying to close those openings and shore up their weaknesses. If they achieve that, it will just be harder the next time.
    (I added the bold to the above quote from Miles.)

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (12th September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Journeyman (13th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), onawah (12th September 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021)

9. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The elite bastards miscalculated. The "Internet", which I presume they contracted their minions to construct, as the ultimate control grid, is being co-opted by us ordinary humans, who, unlike the sheep and cattle that were domesticated and herded successfully, remain in touch with higher levels of reality, with truth, justice and what many would call spiritual.

Just as it would have been foolish for a prison a few centuries ago to task their prisoners with making the first guns, so it is turning out to have been foolish, or at least highly risky, for the Elite Bastards, aka Phoenicians or Money Masters, to task us ordinary humans with building out and connecting to the Internet.

We humans are using that Internet to connect, share, and develop our awareness.

For example, I spent years of my most productive computer programming time, alongside tens of thousands of other good programmers, building out Free and Open Software alternatives, such as Linux, to the monopolistic software of Bill Gates' Microsoft. Now, outside of desktop PC's, Linux and its cousins (Unix, iOS, Android, BSD, ...) are the dominant operating system, world-wide, from mobile phones to super computers.

Thanks to what I've learned and shared on the Internet, I've re-learned the physics and astronomy that I once learned in college, I've moved my life from the high cash flow, high debt load, high tax life style I "enjoyed" twenty years ago to a life that is practically free of such entanglements. I've gone from working for one or another corporation to working on whatever interests me. I've totally weaned myself from "Standard of Care" conventional medicine. My understandings of our history, our current events and our human potential have enjoyed major overhauls.

I know, up close and personal, that the apparently indomitable oppression of Gates' software and now of Gates' medicines can be defeated or by-passed, left to rot in the dust bin of history.

Billions more people, each in their own unique ways, are traveling similar paths, sharing and cooperating with each other.

We are defeating those (no longer elite for much longer) Bastards. What some call "Freedom" and others call "Spiritual" and yet others call "Truth", rings true in our souls.

10. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2021), avid (12th September 2021), Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gini (13th September 2021), gord (12th September 2021), Harmony (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Journeyman (13th September 2021), meat suit (12th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), onawah (12th September 2021), Peace in Oz (12th September 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021), Sadieblue (19th September 2021), Satori (13th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,303 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    The elite bastards miscalculated. The "Internet", which I presume they contracted their minions to construct, as the ultimate control grid, is being co-opted by us ordinary humans, who, unlike the sheep and cattle that were domesticated and herded successfully, remain in touch with higher levels of reality, with truth, justice and what many would call spiritual.

Just as it would have been foolish for a prison a few centuries ago to task their prisoners with making the first guns, so it is turning out to have been foolish, or at least highly risky, for the Elite Bastards, aka Phoenicians or Money Masters, to task us ordinary humans with building out and connecting to the Internet.

We humans are using that Internet to connect, share, and develop our awareness.

For example, I spent years of my most productive computer programming time, alongside tens of thousands of other good programmers, building out Free and Open Software alternatives, such as Linux, to the monopolistic software of Bill Gates' Microsoft. Now, outside of desktop PC's, Linux and its cousins (Unix, iOS, Android, BSD, ...) are the dominant operating system, world-wide, from mobile phones to super computers.

Thanks to what I've learned and shared on the Internet, I've re-learned the physics and astronomy that I once learned in college, I've moved my life from the high cash flow, high debt load, high tax life style I "enjoyed" twenty years ago to a life that is practically free of such entanglements. I've gone from working for one or another corporation to working on whatever interests me. I've totally weaned myself from "Standard of Care" conventional medicine. My understandings of our history, our current events and our human potential have enjoyed major overhauls.

I know, up close and personal, that the apparently indomitable oppression of Gates' software and now of Gates' medicines can be defeated or by-passed, left to rot in the dust bin of history.

Billions more people, each in their own unique ways, are traveling similar paths, sharing and cooperating with each other.

We are defeating those (no longer elite for much longer) Bastards. What some call "Freedom" and others call "Spiritual" and yet others call "Truth", rings true in our souls.

I goofed trying to post an applause gif. Drats. I can't seem to sort it out. What's new?

Hell of a post there Paul. We need more hopeful messages i think

12. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Ernie Nemeth (12th September 2021), Ewan (12th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (12th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Journeyman (13th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), onawah (12th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), RunningDeer (12th September 2021), Sadieblue (19th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2021), wondering (12th September 2021)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I've moved my life from the high cash flow, high debt load, high tax life style I "enjoyed" twenty years ago to a life that is practically free of such entanglements. I've gone from working for one or another corporation to working on whatever interests me. I've totally weaned myself from "Standard of Care" conventional medicine. My understandings of our history, our current events and our human potential have enjoyed major overhauls.
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    I goofed trying to post an applause gif. Drats. I can't seem to sort it out. What's new?

Hell of a post there Paul. We need more hopeful messages i think
    Hear, hear and ditto on the claps for Paul, ThePythonicCow.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 12th September 2021 at 15:38.

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), Journeyman (13th September 2021), Mike (12th September 2021), mountain_jim (12th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), onawah (12th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), Sadieblue (19th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (12th September 2021)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This "Derivative-Dollar" will likely collapse, like the Tower of Babel, soon, and dramatically.

I am still forecasting, as is Clif High, that the US Government will fail to pass a new budget and fail to raise, or continue suspending, the US Federal Debt limit, in the coming weeks. Perhaps China's failing Evergrande will be another key trigger for this global, systemic, financial and monetary, collapse.
    Another Clif High video, in which he once again (at the 47:10 mark, below) forecasts that the US Budget and Debt efforts will break down in later October. This will be a major milestone in the collapse of the Deep State and it's Debt-Money (as I call it), aka Fiat Money (the more common term that Clif uses).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/jEwHh54q77Ju/

The day the music dollar died.

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Elainie (13th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (13th September 2021), Harmony (13th September 2021), meat suit (13th September 2021), mountain_jim (13th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), onevoice (13th September 2021), Orph (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), RunningDeer (13th September 2021), Sadieblue (19th September 2021)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I also agree with Clif High's comments (at the 48:04 mark, above) on crypto-currencies. Cryptos (blockchains and other such distributed ledger technologies, layered over the Internet) will replace Debt-Money as the foundation of our monetary systems.

Currently, figuring out how to use crypto's, for most non-geek folks, is a pain in the wazoo, and much of it will change, especially how to move money between cryptos and the dying Dollar (and other such) Debt Money systems. Children being conceived now, if they don't get destroyed by jabs and abortions, might spend their entire monetary lives within crypto based money, and only learn about Debt-Money monetary systems if they take a college course in economic history.

So there will be a transition period of a year or three when the old system is majorly failing, but the new monetary system is not working smoothly for many people. Some serious chaos will ensue.

One of the (dozens) of items on my "wish I could do" list involves looking for ways for people to dip their toes into cryptos, just to start wrapping their mind around how they might use them.

Currently most people now are using the Internet ... even our non-geeky grandparents may be looking at the news or sharing with their grandkids, over the Web. In the 1980's geeks such as myself knew how to work with such technology, but mostly we only used it amongst ourselves. Then in the 1990's, it mushroomed into wide spread use, with such services as CompuServe and American OnLine (AOL). We're about to enter that mushrooming period for crypto-currencies.

I agree with Clif High who says above:
    Quote I am of the opinion that cryptos are part of the Self Organizing Collective (SOC) that saw this sh*t coming and wanted things to be done. I do not agree with Catherine Austin Fitts' statement that cryptos are a control system. ... They can't control cryptos, the same way they can't control the Internet.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th September 2021 at 04:13.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (13th September 2021), Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gini (13th September 2021), gord (13th September 2021), graeme22 (13th September 2021), Harmony (13th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), mountain_jim (13th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Orph (13th September 2021), Peace in Oz (13th September 2021), RunningDeer (13th September 2021), Sadieblue (19th September 2021)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,630 times in 8,592 posts

Article indicating how crypto will disintermediate the El Salvador money-transfer companies, saving honest folks big time and removing one more source of predation of the 'lower' classes:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/bi...sfer-companies

Quote "Bitcoin Really Does Fix This": El Salvador's Adoption Of Bitcoin Will Cost Money Transfer Companies Hundreds Of Millions In Fees

If you're from El Salvador living and working elsewhere in the world, Bitcoin wallet adoption in the country fixes an age-old problem that clunky money-transfer companies like Western Union used to have to solve: getting money back home.

According to CNBC, about 70% of the Salvadoran population receives remittance payments that could now be transferred using Bitcoin.

Jaime García of Saskatchewan, who left El Salvador after his house was bombed by rebels, told CNBC: “In this day and age, it is wild that I had to go to a physical Western Union office, give them actual cash, and then hand them another $25 on top of that, before they would send my money over."

“And then, of course, it takes three days for it to actually arrive in El Salvador," he continued.

Then, back in El Salvador, collecting also becomes a problem: “They have to take a bus to go to a physical location to pick it up, and there are gangs that hang out around those offices. They know what people are going there for, and they basically rob them.”

Last year, more than $6 billion, or about 23% of the country's GDP, was sent back home from the 2.5 million who have fled El Salvador. "60% of that cash comes via remittance companies and 38% through banking institutions," CNBC reported, citing official data.

The shift in how payments are made could wind up costing money transfer companies up to a billion dollars, Mario Gomez Lozada estimated. Lozada was born and raised in El Salvador, has previously worked as a banker with Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse and now works running a derivates exchange for crypto assets.

Lozada said: “It will be interesting to see the impact on remittances in a few months and see what percentage of it uses the bitcoin network rails. My guess is most people initially will cash bitcoin into U.S. dollars, as this is what they are used to, but we should see a gradual adoption of bitcoin as the main means of transaction and pricing. I see a future where consumer items like milk and bread are priced in bitcoin directly and people might even start holding bitcoin.”

Matt Hougan, chief investment officer of Bitwise Asset Management, told CNBC: “Remittances are one area where the status quo in our legacy financial system is terrible, with extraordinarily high fees leveled at populations that can ill afford them.”

He continued: “It won’t be overnight; 100% of remittances aren’t going to move to the Chivo app tomorrow. These things take time, and people naturally worry about trying new things with money. But the current fee levels of charge for remittances are going to prove unsustainable.”

Alex Gladstein, chief strategy officer for the Human Rights Foundation, said: “Wherever you are now, you can send bitcoin to anyone with a Chivo wallet in El Salvador, and in minutes, they have the value and then they can go to one of the ATMs and take it out in cash without a fee. That’s drop-dead stunning. It’s an incredible humanitarian improvement.”

Hougan concluded: “It’s a worn-out Twitter saying, but bitcoin really does fix this."
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 13th September 2021 at 14:48.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (13th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (13th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), Hym (13th September 2021), O Donna (13th September 2021), Orph (13th September 2021), RunningDeer (13th September 2021), Satori (13th September 2021), Snoweagle (13th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (13th September 2021)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps China's failing Evergrande will be another key trigger for this global, systemic, financial and monetary, collapse.
    Evergrande continues its collapse.

From Evergrande Suspends Trading In All Bonds (Zerohedge) :

Evergrande Suspends Trading In All Bonds

BY TYLER DURDEN --- THURSDAY, SEP 16, 2021 - 08:11 AM

Earlier today we pointed out that in what can (obviously) only be a remarkable coincidence, China's largest, and most systematically important real estate developer, China Evergrande (and its $300+ billion in debt), collapsed on the 13th anniversary of Lehman's bankruptcy filing, when Beijing told Evergrande's creditor banks that the insolvent company, which recently hired Houlihan Lokey as bankruptcy advisor, would not pay interest on its debt next week, nor would it repay principal, in effect blessing the coming default.

And yet there was some trace of hope, because as Forte Securities trader Keith Temperton said "The Asian banks will get hit hard if there's a default, but then there will be a 10-year recovery process. The market's getting a hang of it. The way they've managed the news flow seems quite clever. They haven't let a swathe of bad news at once" giving investors and creditors some hope that the money could still miraculously reappear.

Not any more: in an exchange filing on Thursday, Evergrande's main unit (onshore real estate) said that trading in all of its onshore bonds would be suspended on Sept 16 ...

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (16th September 2021), Bill Ryan (16th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), Orph (16th September 2021), RunningDeer (16th September 2021)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Upcoming livestreams with Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic:

I've just started listening to this, but since I've been a big Jim Willie fan for many years, I'm sure I'll be listening all the way through.

JIM WILLIE ; DEATH OF PETRODOLLAR Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic
    [CENTER]

Jim Willie, the Golden Jackass, understands the Petro-Dollar, and its demise, which is in progress now.

We're seeing the Death of the Petro-Dollar (detailed here), and the rise of the next world monetary system. What that new system will be is a topic of very considerable controversy.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (16th September 2021), Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (16th September 2021)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Upcoming livestreams with Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic:
    Cool - thanks!

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), Gemma13 (16th September 2021), gord (16th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), RunningDeer (16th September 2021)

27. Link to Post #74
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Perhaps China's failing Evergrande will be another key trigger for this global, systemic, financial and monetary, collapse.
    Evergrande continues its collapse.

Not any more: in an exchange filing on Thursday, Evergrande's main unit (onshore real estate) said that trading in all of its onshore bonds would be suspended on Sept 16 ...
    My favorite day trader commentator on the New York stock markets and US treasuries, Gregory Mannarino, disagrees with me and the other Evergrande doomers.

He agrees that the financial markets will come down, will crater. It will be Biblical.

He is certain that we'll see this collapse when and as the US Treasury Ten Year Bond market collapses. That will be evidenced by their yield breaking higher. Ten Year yields remain low and in a stable band. The core of the global financial problem is debt, and the market for the Ten Year is the biggest, core, debt market asset.

He is confident that whatever is the event that marks the collapse, it will out of left field, as it always is. That has not happened yet.

Meanwhile, stress points, such as Evergrande, will be bailed out, papered over, somehow.

The collapse has not yet been triggered, and it won't be anything that we can so easily identify, such as Evergrande, that marks the beginning of the collapse.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th September 2021), Ewan (19th September 2021), gord (17th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (17th September 2021), RunningDeer (17th September 2021)

29. Link to Post #75
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lots of phone calls from people, i.e. equity bulls, who have a lot of money who have never bought medals before. In thirty years, there’d be one or two that said they'd like to spend three million dollars. Now, they’re getting several calls a week.
    WEEKEND METALS REVIEW WITH ANDY SCHECTMAN
    & Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic
    (54 min)

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th September 2021), Ewan (19th September 2021), gord (18th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (18th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (18th September 2021)

31. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

JIM WILLIE: INSIDER UPDATES Jean-Claude@BeyondMystic (1:32:00)

Last edited by RunningDeer; 19th September 2021 at 16:10.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (19th September 2021), Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), Ewan (19th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (19th September 2021)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow - Jim WIllie sounds much more upbeat in the above Sunday morning "Uncensored" interview, than he did last night in his Saturday evening "Censored", "Subscription only" interview with Jean-Claude. Apparently Jim received some support. He wasn't sure he could keep his newsletter or website going last night.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 19th September 2021 at 20:25.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), Ewan (19th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (28th September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021)

35. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Michel Chossudovsky does a brilliant job of tying together the current "plague" and the collapse of the current monetary system.

The lockdowns, unemployment, rent moratoriums, supply chain failures, and such are NOT JUST tyranny for the sake of tyranny, and NOT JUST justification for election fraud in the U.S.

The lockdowns and economic collapse are a world-wide, long planned, controlled demolition of the world's economic, financial and monetary systems.

A key event occurred early in the pandemic, in the first months of 2020, almost unnoticed even by some of us who tend to pay attention to such things. The Money Masters are carrying out one of their periodic crises, to gain more leverage of humanity.

Unlike prior crises which often manifest as overt wars between nations or collapse of individual nations, this is a war between the Elite Bastards who control the Money Masters, and humanity.

#Yes, It’s a “Killer Vaccine”: Michel Chossudovsky (GlobalResearch)
    https://www.globalresearch.ca/video-...dovsky/5755179

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uBzx3eYozeXz/

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th September 2021), gord (19th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), leavesoftrees (20th September 2021), mountain_jim (28th September 2021), Orph (19th September 2021), RunningDeer (19th September 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ethereum and other major cryptos that have any intention of supporting a high volume crypto transactions are shifting to Proof of Stake. Whoever has the biggest stash of such a crypto will have the biggest voice in what goes next onto that blockchain, and more over, in how that block chain is governed.
    I just started listening to this guy, Qiao Wang, a few minutes ago.

He gets crypto (and if you look at his twitter feed, https://twitter.com/QwQiao, nutrition).

Hopefully I can do a transcription, that correctly picks up the various techy acronyms, such as "NFT" (for non-fungible token), that come across in the youtube closed captioned as "mft", that Qiao uses as a common term in his vocabulary, buth which risk being undecipherable to a someone who has not been following crypto for a while.

But aside from losing a few details such as that ... this Youtube interview of Qiao Wang (at least the first few minutes that I've listened to so far) is f'n Awesome.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), gord (29th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), mountain_jim (28th September 2021), Snoweagle (3rd November 2021)

39. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Avoiding Secession Through an Amendments Convention
    Rob Natelson
    September 26, 2021

Commentary

The national divide has gotten so deep that even the brilliant Roger Simon has broached the subject of succession: “I never thought I’d be writing about secession or anything close. Not in a million years,” he wrote.

After reciting his love of country, Simon continues,

“But the times being what they are and the man occupying the presidency being who he is, not to mention those surrounding him being who they are, plus the issues that divide us … I feel compelled to discuss secession or division as if they were a real possibility worth considering.”

Simon has picked up on the secession talk I’ve heard bubbling through the grassroots:

“… I know I’m not alone in thinking about what was once unthinkable. Indeed, from what I’ve heard, even in the halls of Congress there are those so concerned with the inability of the red and blue to speak or reason together, who see a gulf between both sides so wide it will never be bridged, that some of our politicians are beginning to whisper about secession or the like as well.”

Secession movements are responses to national policies imposed over strong objections from particular regions of the country. The first major secession movement arose in the New England states during the War of 1812. The federal government, then dominated by officials from other states, had declared war on Great Britain. The war destroyed the New England fishing and commercial economy.

The second major secession movement was, of course, the exodus of Southern states in 1860 and 1861. The South resented federal tariffs and feared the central government would act against slavery. The immediate trigger was the election of a president whose party had pledged to end slavery in the federal territories. If that happened, the slave states would be hemmed in and their “peculiar institution” potentially doomed to extinction.

Like previous secession movements, modern secession sentiment derives from regional dissatisfaction with national policy. However, the current sentiment differs from previous movements in at least four ways:

First: In previous movements, the national policies causing dissatisfaction were few in number. Today there is much more to complain about: The central government has been forcing all states and citizens (except those with political pull) to bend the neck to arbitrary and stupid diktats governing health care, immigration, education, marriage, social policy, land use, and many other subjects.

Second: During the War of 1812, New England contained only five of the 18 states. (Maine was still part of Massachusetts.) In 1860–61, only 11 of 34 states—containing just 27 percent of the population—seceded.

Modern dissatisfaction is more geographically widespread. In recent years, a majority of states have sued to upend Obamacare, vaccination mandates, and other federal policies. In 2020, half the states voted for Donald Trump. Sixty percent of the states have Republican legislatures and a majority have Republican governors.

Third: It was awkward to make a moral case for New England commerce and particularly difficult to do so for slavery—although some people tried. By contrast, many of the policies now issuing from Washington are deeply offensive to traditional morality.

Fourth: The centralized policies of 1814 and 1861, wise or not, were constitutionally legitimate: The Constitution grants Congress power to declare war and (despite the absurd ruling in the Dred Scott case) power to govern the federal territories. By contrast, many current national policies are, under any honest reading of the Constitution, far outside federal authority. Some of them, such as the Biden administration’s failure to enforce immigration statutes, actually defy federal law.

One might argue that these four differences make secession more practical than in 1814 or 1861. But a better way of looking at it is that those differences give the dissenting states certain advantages, and more viable options, than merely submitting or seceding. The best option—and the key to saving the country—is decentralization.

The Founders understood the advantages of decentralization. That’s why they created a federal, rather than a unitary, government. History had shown that free republics endured only if they govern small territories. Republics occupying large areas degenerated into despotism, because holding together regions with disparate interests and cultures required a strong man or military oligarchy. An obvious example was the Roman Republic, which could not adapt to territorial expansion, and therefore degenerated into autocracy. Another example is Russia today.

John Dickinson in his “Fabius” essays and Alexander Hamilton in “Federalist” No. 9, pointed out that the Constitution met the challenge by creating a decentralized system. The overwhelming majority of policy issues would be resolved at the state or local level; divisive national controversies would be limited to tariffs, foreign affairs, the post office, and a few other subjects.

We have ignored this wisdom and the Constitution that enshrined it. Federal functionaries and their media/special interest allies have nationalized every issue. That is the leading cause of our bitter divisions: We fight over everything because the feds try to control everything.

How do we restore decentralization? The Constitution gives us a tool for the purpose. Article V of the Constitution permits two-thirds (34) of the state legislatures to force Congress to call a convention for proposing amendments. At a convention for proposing amendments, each state has an equal voice: It is one species in a larger class of assemblies called “conventions of states.” State lawmakers can direct this assembly to propose amendments limiting federal power, after which the states then decide whether to ratify them.

This is the procedure the Founders recommended for correcting central overreach. George Mason, Constitutional Convention delegate from Virginia, insisted on it as a remedy in case the central government became “oppressive.” Samuel Rose, a leading New York ratifier, noted that the procedure “prescribed for the states a mode of restraining the powers of government, if upon trial it should be found that they had given too much.” Tench Coxe, the author of some of the most-widely read essays in support of the Constitution, explained:

“The sovereign power of altering and amending the constitution … is vested in the several legislatures and [ratifying] conventions of the states, chosen by the people respectively within them. The foederal government cannot alter the constitution, the people at large by their own agency cannot alter the constitution, but the representative bodies of the states, that is their legislatures and conventions, only can execute these acts of sovereign power.

“… [A]s the foederal legislature cannot effect dangerous alterations which they might desire, so they cannot prevent such wholesome alterations and amendments as are now desired, or which experience may hereafter suggest. … If two thirds of those legislatures require it, Congress must call a general convention, even though they dislike the proposed amendments, and if three fourths of the state legislatures or conventions approve such proposed amendments, they become an actual and binding part of the constitution, without any possible interference of Congress.”

The number of states with Republican legislatures (governors have no role in the process) already approaches the necessary two thirds. Because the Biden administration’s power lust is matched only by its incompetence, after the 2022 election, the tally of GOP legislatures may soon be higher. Surely a convention dominated by conservative state legislatures can draft amendments popular enough to be ratified by 38 states. There are, after all, sensible liberals appalled by federal excess and the danger of national breakup.

We have everything to gain from a convention of states and nothing to lose. (Claims that an amendments convention is uncontrollable or could be controlled by Congress are myths without historical or legal basis.) We have, accordingly, a moral and legal obligation to employ that constitutional tool before splitting up the country.

Views expressed in this article are the opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of The Epoch Times.

Robert G. Natelson, a former constitutional law professor, is senior fellow in constitutional jurisprudence at the Independence Institute in Denver, and a senior adviser to the Convention of States movement. His research articles on the Constitution’s meaning have been cited repeatedly by justices and parties in the Supreme Court. He is the author of “The Original Constitution: What It Actually Said and Meant.”
    I wonder how a civil war in the USA can be avoided? I have always heard that a constitutional convention should be avoided as it MIGHt give the opportunity to obliterate the constitution? Mark Steyn whom I respect has said that the situation we are in is already "a post constitution nation".

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th October 2021), gord (29th September 2021), Harmony (29th September 2021), ThePythonicCow (28th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 4 9 LastLast