+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast

Thread: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,445 times in 21,493 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    Here is a transcript of the first 12 minutes, 35 seconds, of the above video from Richard D Hall, for those who prefer to read (and for the record, if and when the above video disappears from the Web):

=== ===

Welcome to RichPlanet TV. I'm Richard D Hall. A few months back, I interviewed Iain Davis and we discussed what is the likely short term reason why the COVID scam was concocted.
    Here is Richard D Hall's interview, in four parts, of Iain Davis that Richard was referring to:Here is Richard D Hall's description of this interview:
    Quote In August 2019, 4 months before a global pandemic was reported, the world's banking moguls discussed the need for a "new" IMFS (International Monetary and Financial System). This included the need for a new global reserve currency to replace the dollar. The current system they said has a growing asymmetry which is creating increased instability (it is nearly dead). They proposed that the old (current) monetary system should be propped up with short term stimulus in the form of "helicopter money" (ie targeted furlough payments), and that economic activity should be reduced (ie lockdown measures). These measures were necessary to sustain the financial markets and prevent mass global unemployment, which would buy themselves some time to plan and implement the new IMFS they had been planning since the 2008 financial crisis crash. The global fake pandemic was a fiscal measure, as the central bankers started "going direct", serving their own interests and those of the global public private partnership network they work with; it had nothing to do with public health. The new IMFS will provide the perfect backbone to administer a new global technocracy, which could easily restrict human freedom far beyond the perceptions of a largely "sleep walking" public. Iain Davis, author of "Pseudopandemic" talks about his new book which explores the unthinkable and delivers a damning indictment of global corruption.
    As with some other posts above, this one too could go on threads discussing the COVID-19 scamdemic, here on this Money Masters thread, or on one of the cryptocurrency threads.

This is because Iain (correctly in my view) finds the scamdemic to be a major operation by the Elite Bastards to enslave humanity, in part by resetting our monetary system to centrally managed digital currencies. This operation first slowed down global economic activity, by such methods as the covid lockdowns and supply chain attacks, while using large financial payouts and manipulation to keep the global financial markets from crashing. Soon, with a rise in interest rates on debt, including on British gilts and US Treasury Bonds, the financial system, such as major stock markets will be crashed. Then the CBCD's will (by this plan) come to the "rescue".

This interview is a good overview of Iain's 400+ page book Pseudopandemic: New Normal Technocracy, which
    • Lays out the history, so far of the scamdemic,
    • Finds the origins of the scamdemic in a globalist operation to enslave humanity,
    • Where Central Bank Digital Currencies are a key mechanism of that enslavement.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th November 2021 at 21:31.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), gord (5th November 2021), Harmony (5th November 2021), Ivy23 (27th February 2022), jaybee (5th November 2021), leavesoftrees (5th November 2021), mojo (9th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

[
    This interview is a good overview of Iain's 400+ page book Pseudopandemic: New Normal Technocracy, which
    • Lays out the history, so far of the scamdemic,
    • Finds the origins of the scamdemic in a globalist operation to enslave humanity,
    • Where Central Bank Digital Currencies are a key mechanism of that enslavement.
    It turns out that Iain Davis provides this book, as a pdf, available for free, via a torrent download, off the webpage:I copied this book to my website, as well, if that's more convenient, at:The final chapter in this book, Chapter 28, from pages 388 to 400, provides an excellent explanation of the difference between the distributed cryptocurrencies that allow direct exchange of value across the Internet using a trustless (no one or few parties can surveil or control transactions of any particular individual),and Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC's), that place all trust and control in a central institution.

Iain Davis understands his crypto. I've not reviewed the main part of his book, on the Pseudopandemic itself and the manner in which the Deep State behind it operates, but from what I've seen of his interview with Richard D Hall, he understands that well too, and provides a wealth of referenced detail.

Here's the Table of Contents for the entire book:
    • Chapter 1 - Pseudopandemic
    • Chapter 2 - Global Public Private Partnerships
    • Chapter 3 - Who Cares About The Risk
    • Chapter 4 - Keeping Us Safe
    • Chapter 5 - A Testing Time
    • Chapter 6 - Pseudopandemic Lockdowns
    • Chapter 7 - Covid Catch 22
    • Chapter 8 - Unthinkable Happens
    • Chapter 9 - The Pseudopandemic Opportunity Realised
    • Chapter 10 - The Official Story
    • Chapter 11 - Hybrid War
    • Chapter 12 - Lockdown Mortality
    • Chapter 13 - Core Beliefs
    • Chapter 14 - Population Control Eugenics
    • Chapter 15 - Sustainable Eugenics
    • Chapter 16 - Technocracy Rising
    • Chapter 17 - Constructing The Technate
    • Chapter 18 - Pseudopandemic Motive
    • Chapter 19 - Faith In The Eco-Dictatorship
    • Chapter 20 - Behaviour Change
    • Chapter 21 - Pseudopandemic Vaccines
    • Chapter 22 - Making An Extremist
    • Chapter 23 - The Biosecurity State
    • Chapter 24 - Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance
    • Chapter 25 - Money For Nothing
    • Chapter 26 - Private Wealth Transfer
    • Chapter 27 - Pseudopandemic Trigger Event
    • Chapter 28 - We Can Reset The World

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), East Sun (5th November 2021), edina (5th November 2021), Ewan (7th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Harmony (5th November 2021), Hym (10th November 2021), Ivy23 (27th February 2022), leavesoftrees (5th November 2021), mojo (9th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021), palehorse (8th November 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... and then ... from a very different corner of our civilization ... saying much the same thing ... we have Archbishop Vigano denouncing the globalist elite and their minions for the frauds of their vaccines, their demonic devouring of our children, their economic devastation and their planned enslavement of humanity using green passes, social credits, theft of al our property, and universal surveilance and control.

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vlxzf9
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th November 2021 at 06:28.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

amor (15th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), East Sun (5th November 2021), Ewan (7th November 2021), gord (5th November 2021), Harmony (5th November 2021), Ivy23 (27th February 2022), jaybee (5th November 2021), mojo (9th November 2021), mountain_jim (7th November 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Who's driving the hundreds of billions of dollars that control Big Pharma, Gates, Fauci, the CDC, the Federal Government, ... involvement in the Covid PlanScamDemic?

Blackrock, Larry Fink, and the New York Fed.

A century ago, the Money Masters gained control of the US Dollar and its banking system with the establishment of the Federal Reserve.

For this last century, the major commercial banks have lent retail money into existence, as they lent money to individuals, businesses, and governments.

Meanwhile the Fed created more Dollars, to fund the commercial banks. In times of economic slowdown, the Fed would lower interest rates on the money it lent to the commercial banks, in order to stimulate, indirectly, more lending to the rest of us from those commercial banks. Any other nation that refused to establish a co-operating central bank was bombed to colonial status, a failed nation.

With the financial crisis of 2008, the Fed was reaching the limit of how low it could drive interest rates, so it started "going direct", directly buying distressed assets, such as failing mortgage backed securities, from the commercial banks.

Then in September 2019, just _before_ the covid pandemic, the Fed and Blackrock announced at their annual Jackson Hole meeting that they would have to increase their "direct" involvement in money creation, when ever the next crisis hit. Lo and behold, surprise, surprise, the next crisis arrived right on queue, three weeks later, with the Repo Market Crisis, to be followed by the covid pandemic in early 2020, and assorted other political and economic crises.

Now the Fed will continue to stoke one crisis after another, pushing more and more individuals, businesses and governments into financial ruin and panic, so that they can "come to the rescue", not with lower interest rates on sovereign debt and inter-bank over-night loans (as they had done for a century, but can no longer do with interest rates now close to zero), but with direct involvement in providing money to desperate individuals, businesses, and governments.

The Fed is changing their role (in part by means of their ability to fund crises) from being the banker's banker, to being everyone's banker.

This will culminate in central bank digital currencies (CBDC's). In a few years, cash will be obsolete (hard for the Fed to track and control what I spend a dollar bill on), replaced by CBDC's. If the Fed decides that I am eating too much bacon and cheese on my Keto diet, then it would be able to immediately in real time decline my purchase of a bacon-cheeseburger and milk shake at McDonald's (or the organic equivalent ingredients at Sprout's).

The Fed will become everyone's banker, tracking and controlling every use of money, down to the allowance a parent gives a child and what the child spends that allowance on.

I have no doubt (</sarcasm>) the Fed will only use that control for the better of us all, and won't ever consider throttling my spending if I say something mean about them on some social media platform.

Bitcoin and current digital currencies are a warm up act for this, that reward geeks to develop the technology required for this.

Larry Fink (Founder, Chairman, and Chief Executive Officer of Blackrock) and his ilk want absolute total control, and they are on a path to get it.

This Battle Royale between the people and the Money Masters has been ongoing for all of recorded history.

William Jennings Bryan's famous Cross of Gold speech at the Democratic. National Convention in Chicago, in July 1896, was a milestone in that battle, when "the people's money", silver, was still being fought for by the common man in America. The Yellow Brick Road in the Wizard of Oz was this path of gold that the New York Money Masters were driving us down, and Dorothy's silver slippers (changed to Red slippers in the movie) were the common man's silver.

Bryan won the Democrat nomination, after several ballots, but lost the general election to William McKinley. The gold standard prevailed and silver was demonetized, sending many midwest farmers into bankruptcy when they couldn't get enough gold to pay their mortgages and bank debt. The many independent banks, issuing their own currencies, were consolidated after the formation of the Federal Reserve in 1913. The Money Masters controlling the Fed then gained direct control over wholesale banking in the United States.

Now, with the developing digital currencies, working in real time over the Internet, the Money Masters are extending their control to real-time control, down to the smallest transaction, at the retail level.

As then, still now, wars, plagues, depressions, political collapse and other major disasters are used by the Money Masters to "shake the current system loose", so that they can reconstitute it in a manner more suiting to their lust for absolute control.

(Thanks to Jim Willie, in his latest Hat Trick Letter, for pointing out to me this fine video by John Titus, on his BestEvidence Youtube channel, which explains some of the above: Larry & Carstens' Excellent Pandemic)

Thanks for this and the education....

Like many (most?) people understanding economics and all it's off shoots is not my forte...

But I've watched the Larry and Carstens Excellent Pandemic video linked to above twice and I feel I have a better handle on what's going on now....

Information explaining about the two circuits and how they are being merged into one for the Central Banks to take complete control of all financial transactions with the CBDC was enlightening -

But very concerning because it does spell the end of freedom of the individual and ushers in totalitarianism...

It's like a modern global version of the Token System that rich factory owners ran during the industrial Revolution where they paid their workers in tokens that could only be spent in their shops - or used to pay rent in their properties.....

Nothing new under the sun.... same old same old (corruption and betrayal)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clearly there must be an alliance behind closed doors of the powerful groups like eugenicists - climate change alarmists - Big Parma etc..... all going in one direction and using the Pandemic Hoax as the cover (as John Titus says in the video...)

Not sure how we are going to be able to stop this before we are all enslaved into an AI run Totalitarian State - but they are dependent on technology and Smart Phones and 5G...?

When I was making my mind up how to vote in the Brexit Referendum I always came back to the fact and simplified argument that the more centralized power is .... the less power the individual has....and the less power the individual has the more open to abuse the system is - the fewer checks and balances there are...

What's happening now with the path to One World Government - the Central Bankers Digital Currency - using Medical Tyranny as a cover and all that's comes in the slip stream of the New World Order - like destroying culture and tradition... keeping people in a permanent state of fear ..... is Centralized Power and abuse of power like never seen before....and is a very dangerous state of affairs...

Rocky Road ahead...

But we still have - as was emphasized in the OP of your other thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...e-of-our-world

Group Intent

???

Cheers for your threads - very helpful....
    Last edited by jaybee; 7th November 2021 at 11:20.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

amor (15th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (9th November 2021), Ewan (7th November 2021), gord (7th November 2021), mojo (9th November 2021), palehorse (8th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (7th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I originally composed the following as Post #621 over on the BREAKING NEWS thread, but then realized this response fit better over here on this thread.

=== ===

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    see: Blackrock is buying up US homes like no tomorrow to read just one of multiple articles revealing their actions

the actions these nefarious characters take are always as an adversarial position against humanity. BUT it isn't feasible for them to BUY EVERY single home in actuality.
    The Money Masters are liquidating major asset classes, such as stocks, bonds, and real estate.

"Liquidating" for you and me means selling something for cash when you need the cash, such as Zillow is doing.

"Liquidating" for the agents of the Money Masters, such as Blackrock, the New York Fed and the Treasury means buying stuff up for cash, to keep the market prices up so long as they want.

Then, when that time comes to (1) start raising Treasury Bill interest rates, leading to (2) the "Mother of all crashes", they will own the stuff, the real estate and the corporations and the nations, whose real assets they bought, and the poor bastards who sold to them will either own the cash, that will become worth a lot less, or be head over tea kettle in debt, and have to declare bankruptcy (i.e. - handing over whatever real property or assets they still have back to the banks, for nothing in return.)

We will own end up nothing that is held with leverage, with debt, margin, liens, mortgages or bonds. Whether or not we're happy is our call, not theirs.

The Money Masters shorten that to "We will own nothing and be happy." But their idea of what we own is measured using their debt-money measuring stick, and their connection with their soul is absent, or at least not visible to me.

=== ===

So if you have a piece of real estate that you own free and clear, with little or no debt, and if you have a good use for that real estate, hang on to it. Pay no mind to what the website zillow.com says it's worth that week.

Real Estate prices, just like stocks and bonds, are for the most part no longer representative of the real value of the underlying real asset (land, buildings, factories, mines, roads, railroads, bridges, ...). Rather Real Estate prices are for the most part a reflection of (1) the 40+ year decline in Treasury Bill interest rates, from Volcker's spike to nearly 20%, around 1979, down to nearly 0% now, and (2) the rise in typical cash flows (aka inflation). The lower the interest rate and the greater their nominal income, the more people, businesses and governments can borrow, on a given available cash flow to make the debt payments.

Real Estate has a reputation of "always going up" amongst the youngsters (and as hyped by real estate agents trying to make a sale and push their percentage commissions higher and and higher) because T-Bill interest rates have been declining fairly steadily since 1980, while nominal incomes from jobs, taxes and whatever have been rising more than not.

That's ending. The tide is turning. I thought it had turned for good back in 2008, and got out of substantial (as a proportion of my net worth) real estate holdings back then. I did not anticipate this double peak, happening now, so never got back into real estate with the expectation of making a capital gains profit since. That's ok - one can't expect to call them all.

Measure your net worth by what useful stuff or property or businesses that you own, by the health and well being of your body, mind and soul, by what you know, and by the friends, family and community you have, not by whatever $US value any of this has this week. Keep some slack in your cash flow needs, and stay out of debt that you can't pay off next month, so you don't get your nuts caught in a credit or cash flow squeeze vise, like Zillow did.

One can also probably include "real" money assets in one's current balance sheet, such as the precious metals and cryptocurrencies that one physically holds. If the world doesn't totally "blow up" (as with a polar shift of the earth's crust or some such) then these assets should retain or even gain nicely their real, useful value that can be extracted later, when one chooses to get some actual property, good or service.

Well, not all cryptocurrencies will survive the crash. The meme coins (DOGE, SHIB, and the NFT's ... I'm talking to you) and perhaps 90% of even the coins that endeavor to have a practical use, risk going to zero, as did 90% of the dot.com stocks in the crash around 2000. But there's some future Amazon's and Google's in there too.

One final warning: I am not a financial advisor. If you could see all the major calls I missed, you'd probably choose to do the exact opposite of what I just suggested, above.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 9th November 2021 at 16:17.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), mojo (9th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    see: Blackrock is buying up US homes like no tomorrow to read just one of multiple articles revealing their actions

the actions these nefarious characters take are always as an adversarial position against humanity. BUT it isn't feasible for them to BUY EVERY single home in actuality.
    The Money Masters are liquidating major asset classes, such as stocks, bonds, and real estate.

"Liquidating" for you and me means selling something for cash when you need the cash, such as Zillow is doing.

"Liquidating" for the agents of the Money Masters, such as Blackrock, the New York Fed and the Treasury means buying stuff up for cash, to keep the market prices up so long as they want.

Exactly. Real Estate prices are off the charts, and the banks are loaning, loaning, loaning - with sometimes little down payment. The banks are keeping the interest rates low as the enticement and the ratio of your monthly earnings to your monthly payment has decreased. I believe folks are being setup to fail, just as they were before the 2008 debacle. When it happens, and it will in my estimation, foreclosures will be off the charts.

And guess what! all the houses that BlackRock owns will not be rented to you cheap. As it is affordable rentals are hard to find. We have many folks here in California who are living full-time in RV's which they can't afford to drive, just find a place to park and stay there. Which sounds okay, but cities are making those parking spots harder to find. RV parks with hookups are usually $30/night or more. Not affordable to many.

I agree w/Paul. My suggestion is: If you live in a house w/a mortgage, sell it and buy down. i.e. a smaller house with no or less payment, particularly something where you can grow some veggies. You don't need much land. Look into what they did in Cuba. They learned to grow vertically.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), mojo (9th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2021), Yoda (14th November 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Bulgaria Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FOMO ... subtle like a snake ... if one does not defend the gate, it slithers in ...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mozo33 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ba-ba-Ra (here)
    And guess what! all the houses that BlackRock owns will not be rented to you cheap.
    That's for dang sure!

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), iota (9th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,605 times in 673 posts

Sell them what they want and then blow them up is how it works.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My suggestion is: If you live in a house w/a mortgage, sell it and buy down. i.e. a smaller house
    It may be late in the game to do that. Real Estate takes time to buy and sell. If I were doing that now, I'd be very careful to "keep one (financial) foot on solid ground", at every step of the way. Be prepared for dramatic financial news, that could block further transactions, without notice.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), mojo (9th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021), Sue (Ayt) (11th November 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

My suggestion is: If you live in a house w/a mortgage, sell it and buy down. i.e. a smaller house
    It may be late in the game to do that. Real Estate takes time to buy and sell. If I were doing that now, I'd be very careful to "keep one (financial) foot on solid ground", at every step of the way. Be prepared for dramatic financial news, that could block further transactions, without notice.

Not necessarily. I was an escrow officer for many years. (For those that don't know, in California, that's who handles real estate transactions. Escrow officers work for title companies who do the property searches.)

Anyhow, what's happening right now in our area is that folks from the San Francisco Bay area are selling their houses for a million plus and then moving up here where they can buy a smaller, but still quite nice home for half or 2/3rds what they got in the Bay Area. Many houses in our area are being bought - All Cash. In an all cash escrow you can easily close in 15 to 30 days.

Then many folks in our area are taking the profit they received from the Bay Area folks and moved out of state where they can buy a house for far less. This is the first year in California where more people are moving out of state than those moving in. I'm in a small square dance group (approx 40 people) Out of 40 people, so 20 couples, 4 couples have recently moved out of state.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 9th November 2021 at 18:34.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), gord (9th November 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th November 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Not necessarily. I was an escrow officer for many years. (For those that don't know, in California, that's who handles real estate transactions. Escrow officers work for title companies who do the property searches.)
    I agree with you. That's how it works. It works well. The specific moment that title and funding are exchanged by the escrow agent is well defined and reliable.

I am concerned that there may be major (massive) financial, monetary, banking hiccups that could disrupt the normal practices you describe, with us coming out the other side with significant changes that alter what makes sense financially for a particular person's situation, who is involved in two such transactions, selling one home and buying another.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), mojo (11th November 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Real Estate has a reputation of "always going up" amongst the youngsters (and as hyped by real estate agents trying to make a sale and push their percentage commissions higher and and higher) because T-Bill interest rates have been declining fairly steadily since 1980, while nominal incomes from jobs, taxes and whatever have been rising more than not.

That's ending. The tide is turning. I thought it had turned for good back in 2008, and got out of substantial (as a proportion of my net worth) real estate holdings back then. I did not anticipate this double peak, happening now, so never got back into real estate with the expectation of making a capital gains profit since. That's ok - one can't expect to call them all.
    Here's some making a good case that housing prices are nearing a peak:

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (10th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (10th November 2021), gord (10th November 2021), justntime2learn (15th November 2021), mojo (11th November 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

My latest post over on my Banksters and Cryptocurrencies thread also belongs here, by reference:

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), gord (10th November 2021), justntime2learn (15th November 2021), mojo (11th November 2021), mountain_jim (11th November 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bix Weir, of the RoadToRoota, makes an excellent point in this video:
    At the 10:24 mark of the above, referring, as I've done above, to the quadrillions of rehypothecated, securitized, derivated, fraudulent monetary assets that have been built on top of the current monetary basis, like an inverted Tower of Babel, Bix Weir says:
    So there's a reason they're doing this.
    I believe it's to take down the cabal,
    the bad guys, the criminals, and that
    would mean the total destruction.

I don't know when how and if. I do know
    if at some point the old system has to
    go away because otherwise the bad guys
    are in charge because they have all of
    this fiat money. You want to get rid of
    the rothschilds and the rockefellers, you
    remove unbacked fiat monetary system and
    poof your wealth is gone.

You want to get rid of the pedophiles and
    the clintons and all that? Poof, their
    money's gone.

They are highly invested in the old system,
    not even invested that's the vast majority
    of their wealth and there's no way to take
    it away because they have it hidden
    properly. The way to do it is to destroy
    the value of that holding to zero.
    All the talk about the Quantum Financial System and other such names for redistributing the tens or hundreds of trillions of US Dollars worth of financial assets in the world is nonsense. For those "financial assets" are nonsense.

They are fraudulent games concocting claims upon claims upon claims, leveraged up hundreds and thousands of times. There is no there there, no real supply of resources, goods and services exists within the reach of humanity at this time that is worth that much, at anything like today's prices.

We can't make everyone on the planet wealthy distributing what we don't have and can't get in the foreseeable future.

Promises, promises, promises, made to pathological liars, thieves, mass murders, child traffickers, slave traders, and drug and gun runners.

Destroy their fraudulent promises. That destroys their leverage over us. They become paupers at best. Some become prisoners. Some leave this life, unwillingly.

=== ===

P.S. -- The background image for the above Youtube video shows a price chart suddenly jumping sharply up. That's the spot price of silver, some twenty hours ago now, jumping up about one full US Dollar per troy ounce, about the time that the Evergrande bankruptcy news went public.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th November 2021 at 08:22.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), DSKlausler (11th November 2021), gord (11th November 2021), mojo (11th November 2021), Reinhard (11th November 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And guess what! all the houses that BlackRock owns will not be rented to you cheap.
    This lady, Ivy Zelman, really understands the real estate market, and the impact that changing interest rates and investors like Blackrock are having on it:

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), gord (11th November 2021), mojo (11th November 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

All the talk about the Quantum Financial System and other such names for redistributing the tens or hundreds of trillions of US Dollars worth of financial assets in the world is nonsense. For those "financial assets" are nonsense.

They are fraudulent games concocting claims upon claims upon claims, leveraged up hundreds and thousands of times. There is no there there, no real supply of resources, goods and services exists within the reach of humanity at this time that is worth that much, at anything like today's prices.

We can't make everyone on the planet wealthy distributing what we don't have and can't get in the foreseeable future.

Promises, promises, promises, made to pathological liars, thieves, mass murders, child traffickers, slave traders, and drug and gun runners.

Destroy their fraudulent promises. That destroys their leverage over us. They become paupers at best. Some become prisoners. Some leave this life, unwillingly.
    Destroy the fraudsters by
    destroying their false wealth.

There’s no there there to distribute anyway.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 11th November 2021 at 18:18.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), mojo (11th November 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's where it's going.

The Banksters have been planning, since the 1988 Economist cover, for a One World Currency.

Not surprisingly, individual nations and regions that had their own Central Banks, which gave them some leverage to control interest rates and currency "printing", were not interested in cooperating on this endeavor.

So the Banksters used their central leverage over these Central Banks to pump up the debt, leverage, derivatives and other financial shenanigans so high that they could collapse much of the power of each nation and major corporation, and so that they could put enough stress on the people of the world that they would be ready for a "New Deal", a major currency reset.

My dream (which I always suspected was an unobtainable pipe dream) that the Banksters and their debt-money would be removed, will not happen. Rather, in coming years, all nations, corporations and individuals will be using currencies based on a common core. That core won't be gold, but rather Bitcoin. The Banksters are likely the ones who started Bitcoin, and may well be the ones who hold the 616 BTC that are in bitcoin's pseudonymous creator Satoshi Nakamoto's wallet, and which have not traded since about 2010.

Bitcoin will be adding some more refinements to its mining network, such as "taproot" coming early in 2022, which will further improve its performance, efficiency, and privacy, and make it a better foundation layer for applications for various purposes and audiences.

Bitcoin will become the foundation protocol for money, rather like TCP/IP is for the Internet, replacing or marginalizing all the other alt-coins that have their own "blockchain" (or other such distributed ledger) core protocol, just as TCP/IP has displaced most uses of other low level network protocols, except in specialized uses. Also, like TCP/IP, the bitcoin infrastructure and protocols end up being distributed in use, and only upgradeable by a broad consensus. No proprietary or nationally controlled system would have been widely adopted and accepted, world-wide.

The Big Banks, stock market bubbles, debt and derivative bubbles, and other such fraud that have siphoned what seems like quadrillions of dollars of money out of the current US Dollar based system will take a truly massive hit. Markets will crash. Some, perhaps many banks, will have to close, perhaps temporarily, perhaps permanently. Cryptocoin Exchanges will also get hit, as their primary business model involves scraping off the margin in trades between cryptocurrencies and national currencies such as the dollar.

The Banksters will be the last man standing, after these crashes, and will have the upper hand in determining the next monetary system.

They could not go back to a gold based monetary system because there is many more times gold secretly stored in vaults around the world than publicly recognized, and many more times than that more unmined gold in the Grand Canyon. This Grand Canyon gold has been known about since the early 1900's, and may have been one of the motivators to move temporarily from gold backed currencies, via the fiat US Dollar, to some base currency that they could limit the supply of.

Nations won't have the central keys to this monetary kingdom. The gnomes in Switzerland (BIS, ...), aka the Banksters, will have it. Even the Rothschilds and Rockefellers won't have a seat at the table. Their wealth will be part of what collapses, and their fraud has put them at risk of "early retirement", "suicide", and such. They weren't about to cooperate in a system that removed their wealth, so they had to be pushed aside.

So national political agendas will be difficult to enforce at the core level, just as TCP/IP works world-wide. However the applications layered on top of Bitcoin will be numerous, sometimes forced on a nation's people, and sometimes be more easily manipulated for their own "social, political, and economic engineering" purposes.

The Banksters care not who makes the laws. They care who makes and lends the money. They will. The core system will initially be surprisingly secure, robust and private, from the perspective of all ordinary people, corporations and nations using it. It will be essentially deflationary, not inflationary, as the permanent upper limit on Bitcoin mining caps the supply, as some Bitcoin wallet keys are forever lost over time shrinking what's left, and as all the monetary and economic activity using it increases demand for it.

It's a nice job if you can get it, being the central source of the world's currency, with no risk of anyone else printing or mining more. This "solves" the problem that the Banksters had with gold, with too many others holding it, and with large quantities more being found, in such places as the Grand Canyon.

Nations, corporations, and individuals will still make broad use of borrowing money, but unable to pump the supply of their money to lessen the burden of repaying the debt. There is nothing more that Banksters like, besides being the creators of all money, than being the source of lending to one and all.

The American Empire, funded by the currency that became the dominant currency in the world at Bretton Woods, near the end of World War II, will be the Last Empire. The Federal Reserve, US Dept of Treasury, and New York Fed will be the last monetary center to be nationally focused.

The above Economist cover of 1988 anticipated this becoming visible in 30 years, in 2018. They are a little behind schedule, but not by much. Apparently it has taken the Banksters a bit longer than expected to crush the Big Money and National interests that are going to lose their central role.

The final inspiration for the above comes thanks to some videos on Bix Weir's RoadToRoota Patreon channel, though he doesn't say it quite like this, and likely would disagree with some of this.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 12th November 2021 at 09:13.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Chip (13th November 2021), gord (12th November 2021), jaybee (12th November 2021)

37. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,977 times in 2,208 posts

Destroy the fraudsters by
    destroying their false wealth.

There’s no there there to distribute anyway.

I only have the head space to randomly dip into your threads about money / bankers and whatnot -

But thanks because they are choc a bloc with info...

anyway...

this may have come up before but it's to do with the very basics of this new CBDC system -

it is said that something is only as strong as it's weakest link and because the whole digital currency is dependent on the smart phones / mobile masts / 5G network + centres / internet etc -

doesn't this make it vulnerable to attack... either by other countries - acts of terrorism - or disgruntled protesters -

If it could be hacked or it's network physically damaged then society could be brought to a stand still easily -

Is any internet based system un~hackerble ...

They are creating this huge system and installing it but could it be a paper tiger, at the end of the day...

Or am I just wishful thinking...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), gord (12th November 2021)

39. Link to Post #120
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    this may have come up before but it's to do with the very basics of this new CBDC system -
    The Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC's) that have been discussed

it is said that something is only as strong as it's weakest link and because the whole digital currency is dependent on the smart phones / mobile masts / 5G network + centres / internet etc -

doesn't this make it vulnerable to attack... either by other countries - acts of terrorism - or disgruntled protesters -

If it could be hacked or it's network physically damaged then society could be brought to a stand still easily -

Is any internet based system un~hackerble ...

They are creating this huge system and installing it but could it be a paper tiger, at the end of the day...

Or am I just wishful thinking...
    A global base monetary utility and protocol could be quite resistant to "social, political, and economic engineering", and quite resilient to fraud and outages, just as the TCP/IP protocol has been for our Internet. Something like the core Bitcoin blockchain protocol is actually more resilient than TCP/IP, because the critical data is well encrypted, end-to-end. Computer Scientists have a long history of being able to design such small, single purpose, mechanisms that are quite robust, if and when such robustness is a primary objective of their work, and they can spend enough time and cooperative effort on the problem.

The stuff that goes on top of it ... that's a vastly more complex and "is it a feature or is it a bug" issue, driven mostly by other primary objectives.

This makes possible something like the Bitcoin core protocol, as a means for a distributed, robust and redundant storage of a series of cryptographically signed transactions with inputs and outputs to and from accounts (wallets) with cryptographically strong identifiers. This appears to be very strong, like gold has been in the physical world, perhaps even stronger.

Making a core monetary system based on such a protocol world-wide reduces, but doesn't eliminate, the leverage that individual nations have on the value of their money. Just as a nation can "ban" gold for personal use, such as FDR did in the US in 1933, or can "ban" crypto, as China apparently just did in some manner, that doesn't destroy the long term value of those tokens, even to people subject to the "ban".

Nations, and "bad actors" (but I might be repeating myself) will no doubt retain their ability to hack the large body of network and computer technology built on top of such core protocols as TCP/IP and blockchains. I don't know a solution to that problem. But at least it will be more difficult to destroy a nation by destroying the value of its core currency, and, more pertinent here, it will make it less likely that nations will quite predictably destroy their own currency, the first time they try to inflate their way out of an insufferable pile of debt.

If individual nations each had their own digital currency, controlled by their own national central banks (which is what I take "CBCD" to mean) then that opens up another major vector for attack. I don't favor such a solution of multiple, national CBCD's, based on some nationalized blockchain (or other such) data structure, for much the same reasons I suspect you don't.

I am of the opinion that our civilization requires functioning and robust digital currency, that will stand up over time and across nations, as gold has stood up over the millenia in the physical world. My above post to which you responded was written with the expectation that we can do that, and that this is more or less how we're doing it. The Dollar is dying, as have all nationalized tokens. Nationalized digital currencies would have the same limited shelf life and vulnerabilities.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), gord (12th November 2021), jaybee (12th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 1 6 9 LastLast