+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast

Thread: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,433 times in 21,489 posts

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Quote Posted by ThePythonicCow (here)
    The final inspiration for the above comes thanks to some videos on Bix Weir's RoadToRoota Patreon channel, though he doesn't say it quite like this, and likely would disagree with some of this.
    Here's a delightful presentation by Bix Weir, explaining why he calls his website https://RoadtoRoota.com

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QfmIb7wMwkWt

It casts some interesting light on what the Federal Reserve may be up to, as we go to a new monetary system.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 13th November 2021 at 02:30.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), mountain_jim (14th November 2021), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: The Money Masters; Crises of war, plague and hunger; Total central real-time control of all money.

Bitcoin will be adding some more refinements to its mining network, such as "taproot" coming early in 2022, which will further improve its performance, efficiency, and privacy, and make it a better foundation layer for applications for various purposes and audiences.
    I was wrong. Taproot is coming next week, as @KianThe1ne says at the 2:00 mark of the following video:
    Now November 14th we got the taproot upgrade
    which is the biggest upgrade for bitcoin that
    we've had since 2017.

Of course we've seen the lightning network
    be introduced which is beautiful to bitcoin
    recently but essentially the taproot upgrade
    is going to help with three things.

It's going to optimize privacy, scalability,
    and smart contract functionality.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), gord (14th November 2021), mountain_jim (14th November 2021), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Here's where it's going.

The Banksters have been planning, since the 1988 Economist cover, for a One World Currency.
    ... ...
    The Banksters care not who makes the laws. They care who makes and lends the money.
    The above post remains my favorite post on this thread, so far.

Let me add a refinement to it.

I am expecting that a decentralized Bitcoin becomes the base currency for the next era.

This Bitcoin may actually achieve the core goal of its developers and miners to be an "honest" money, as gold has been in some prior eras. It actually has the potential to be "better than gold", being more difficult to forge, and having a slowly declining supply in circulation, as little more bitcoin will be mined after the next few years, and as existing bitcoin are slowly lost, because their private keys are lost.

If this unfolds this way, then the longstanding integrity of Bitcoin transactions will be quite robust, due to its carefully designed architecture and due to the essential requirement of a number of large miners, situated about the world, making it resistant to influence from not just hackers, but even nation states. It's far more portable than gold, as a single private key can control billions of dollars. Transactions happen in tens of minutes, which is unsuitable for say retail use, but fine for storage. It works not just around the world, but out into the solar system, limited in its reach there by the speed of light.

Given that happens, with Bitcoin, and given that Bitcoin becomes the "new gold", the new foundation asset of our civilization's monetary system, then as I wrote above, I have been concerned that the Banksters might retain their critical leverage over our civilization by retaining their monopoly over primary debt issuance for funding new projects, whether personal, corporate, or national.

Perhaps I should start calling them "Debsters", rather than "Banksters"?

That is, I have been concerned that:

Debt is, and would remain, the One Ring to Rule Them All.

=== ===

On second thought, perhaps not.

Perhaps after we get through this War of plague, hunger, tyranny and collapse, we, as a civilization, as a people, will have an increased awareness of the dangers of the cancer known as long term debt, that depends on risking critical capital (the collateral) and on promising future income (with the assumption that such income will be forthcoming, perhaps years or decades out).

Perhaps most people, corporations and even nations will arrange their affairs so that, at most, only short term debt, that will almost certainly be payable, will be a commonly used tool in managing one's trade and money.

This would be analogous to a crack cocaine dealer and prostitute pimp going out of business, because the people in his community became more honest, moral and productive, leaving their bad habits behind. That dealer and pimp would go from being the "Boss" of his city precinct, to being nobody of note.

Perhaps this is the destiny of the Banksters Debtsters, that they become nobodies, seeking out other lines of work. They wouldn't have to be all rounded up, charged, convicted and imprisoned. A few might, who were particular deserving of such punishment, as part of our learning this lesson. But most of them would be welcome to repent and find a more productive way of participating in life.

Our civilization could be much healthier if this happened,
    if significant debt became shunned in our civilization.

May this be part of our future.

Like a recovered alcoholic who has learned not to drink in excess, our civilization, we the people who survive this war, will have learned, and will teach our children unto the tenth generation, not to borrow in excess, thus to stay out of debt bondage.

We would no longer owe our soul to the company store (Tennessee Ernie Ford, 1955).

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (6th October 2023), gord (14th November 2021), Harmony (14th November 2021), Jayke (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (14th November 2021), The KMan (24th February 2022)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

risking critical capital (the collateral) and on promising future income (with the assumption that such income will be forthcoming, perhaps years or decades out).
    Debt repayments, whether for individual, corporate or government debt, are a highly regressive form of taxation.

Let me put some numbers to that, and make up a specific example.

Let's say I was earning $100,000 per year, in a good paying job writing software.

Then I take out a mortgage to buy the house I will live in, with payments of $1000 per month, where I expect to also pay $200 per month for real estate taxes and home insurance (that are required to keep the house and to hold the mortgage). I am paying 12 times (1000+200) per year, or $14,400 per year to live in a nice house, on a $100,00 per year income. Nice - life is good.

Then I retire, or I am laid off (for not taking the vax?) or because my employer closed the business (in the vax recession and lockdowns?). My income drops to say $24,000 per year.

I then still owe $24,000 per year (12 months times the 1000 + 200 each month.)

My entire $24,000 per year income must be spent to keep my house, spent on my mortgage, real estate taxes and home insurance. Every single penny of it. I find myself scanning old Avalon posts of people who claimed to be able to live on a diet of air ... breatharians I think they're called.

My state and federal income taxes on that $24,000 per year income drop to more or less zero, but my debt payments (mortgage) and my real estate taxes (which are pegged to the appraised value of that home, which mostly go to pay the debt of the town I live in, and which tend to rise a little each year) don't go down one penny ... more likely go up a little each year.

(Meanwhile, the schools had taught my wife some humanities and psychology, and were teaching my children critical race theory or some such nonsense, so they can't wrap their heads around the above numbers, and are pissed at me because we're broke, hungry, and about to be homeless.)

The Banksters have deep control leverage over the economy.
    • If they lend out money easily, at low interest rates, more and more is borrowed from their banks.
    • If they cut off the easy debt-money tap, then real estate collapses, businesses fail, people get laid off, retirement plans fail, ...
    • When that happens, the Banksters get to collect the collateral from their now bankrupt clients.
    This cycle repeats over and over in history. The Banksters get richer and richer, and gain more and more control over the people and their businesses and governments.

But since the news and social media depend on advertisement money from these other businesses, the dominant news and social media end up being the ones that say what they're told to say, and suppress what they're told to suppress, or else they too fail.

Debt, with it's future fixed payment demands, it's enforcement by Bankster controlled legislatures, governors, regulators, judges and prosecutors, and with its required collateral to be confiscated when payments aren't made ... that debt becomes the One Ring to Rule Them All.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (14th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), gord (15th November 2021), Harmony (15th November 2021), Jayke (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (14th November 2021), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), Vangelo (15th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    Language
    English
    Thanks

A global base monetary utility and protocol could be quite resistant to "social, political, and economic engineering", and quite resilient to fraud and outages, just as the TCP/IP protocol has been for our Internet. Something like the core Bitcoin blockchain protocol is actually more resilient than TCP/IP, because the critical data is well encrypted, end-to-end. Computer Scientists have a long history of being able to design such small, single purpose, mechanisms that are quite robust, if and when such robustness is a primary objective of their work, and they can spend enough time and cooperative effort on the problem.

The stuff that goes on top of it ... that's a vastly more complex and "is it a feature or is it a bug" issue, driven mostly by other primary objectives.

This makes possible something like the Bitcoin core protocol, as a means for a distributed, robust and redundant storage of a series of cryptographically signed transactions with inputs and outputs to and from accounts (wallets) with cryptographically strong identifiers. This appears to be very strong, like gold has been in the physical world, perhaps even stronger.
    I am of the opinion that our civilization requires functioning and robust digital currency, that will stand up over time and across nations, as gold has stood up over the millenia in the physical world. My above post to which you responded was written with the expectation that we can do that, and that this is more or less how we're doing it. The Dollar is dying, as have all nationalized tokens. Nationalized digital currencies would have the same limited shelf life and vulnerabilities.
    Here's an informative new video just out, that goes in a bit more depth into the cryptocurrency protocol layers that support the monetary activity of our civilization , and that are:
    • secure (transactions can't be hacked, or even covertly spied upon),
    • fast (transactions are nearly instantaneous),
    • scalable (high volume of transactions), and
    • peer-to-peer and decentralized (no central core of a few servers.)
    This video also reminds of us some similar earlier developments, such as automobiles and the Internet, each of which evolved to meet similar goals.

Once again, I am encouraged by how far along this technology is, and by the clarity of the goals of this work.

Digital currency is coming, but it must replace our current Central Bank managed "fiat" (government controlled) currencies. We want a robustly independent monetary system, not a tool used by the Money Masters to once again enslave people, businesses and nations with debt, thereby to surveil and control all their monetary transactions.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th November 2021 at 11:19.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alecs (24th February 2022), Baby Steps (20th November 2021), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), Jayke (21st November 2021), mountain_jim (20th November 2021), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), Vangelo (21st November 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    English
    Thanks

[ ... cryptocurrency protocol layers that support the monetary activity of our civilization ...
    The Distributed Ledger Manifesto
    It's not just the money ...

... though the money is an essential part of it.

All our civilization's digitizable communications of our personal selves and our various organizations, the sciences, mathematics, games, history, poetry and literature, commerce, games, politics, laws and regulations, large and small meetings to discuss any of this, ... all the activities that people thought they had to do in "the office" but now find they can do on their kitchen table during some lockdown, ... almost all it can find a fertile "soil" in distributed ledgers.

Most folks my age make fun of the youth walking around with their heads buried in their mobiles, and yes that is a small somewhat sterile porthole into the vast ocean of life, though a few geeks my age have been living "in two worlds", for a long time, in
    • both the "real" physical world of keyboards, mice, screens, circuit boards, chips, solder, ... and sometimes with sustenance little better than a bag of chips and a Coke ... driving our non-geeky spouses mad,
    • and in the digitizable world of code, email, posts, of "value exchange" (e.g. online payment and money exchange), and more recently of sound and video clips,
    at the same time.

The classical liberal arts education that I got a taste of, when I was getting my math degree at Reed College in the late 1960's, included art, calligraphy, drama, poetry, novels, philosophy, science, mathematics, architecture, history, and other products of the human mind, from hundreds and thousands of years ago. That all exists in easily "digitized" form, in books and papers and photographs, the best way we had at the time to store and convey this material. The mortal coils of Socrates or Keats or Mozart or Nietzsche or Tolstoy are long gone from this earthly plane, but they still "speak" to us directly and richly (well, not so much Mozart in my case, as I'm pretty much tone deaf.)

The elite bastards have maintained "toll booths", guarding the entrances to and decreeing what shall pass and what shall not. Books are burned. Witches are burned at the stake. Rebel nations are drone and landmine bombed back to the stone age. Twitter, Facebook, and Paypal accounts are banned, and their contents and transactions are censored, while others are promoted. "Science" that doesn't fit in the currently accepted models of relativity and quantum mechanics is not funded, taught or peer reviewed. Medicine that doesn't fit in the genocide and control grid of vaccines is shipped to the Gulags of our current society. Google gains enough monopolistic control over the "Web" to essentially force all significant websites to convert from "http" to "https" ... where they and their allies control the security certificates. The Domain Name Service (DNS) by which website names are resolved to their physical IP address is also controlled by a few DNS service providers, who can take any website down (with narrow exceptions, such as JimStone.is leverages) by mapping their website URL to the bit bucket. Major hosting, payment and cloud services such as Google, Amazon (AWS), Apple, Microsoft, Paypal, and Cloudflare can take down a new rebel forum such as Parler, by denying Parler their critical infrastructure.

To escape from this prison, we need:
    • Payment systems for our works and donations outside the banking system.
    • Infrastructure for sending encrypted data over the Internet that does NOT rely on a few, centrally controlled, servers.
    Bitcoin and other such cryptocurrencies provide such a payment system, outside the control of the elite bastards.

The blockchain and other such distributed ledger technologies that underlay cryptocurrencies provide such a communication (in the moment) and library (stored and indexed) means to share all that is digitizable, outside the control of the elite bastards.

The importance of Bitcoin is not just its use as money, no more than the early stone tablet ledgers of stored and transacted produce, such as grain in storage, were just about keeping track of who had how much grain where and when they traded it with someone else.

A form of human communication, across space and time, that is neither funded nor implemented using technology easily usurped by the elite bastards could be, and is now becoming, as revolutionary as the books, universal "reading and writing" education, and printing press were, that grew out of those early stone tablet ledgers.
    The "money" of bitcoin is essential, for funding is an essential choke point where the elite bastards can exert control, but it is just one of the essential technologies of a vibrant civilization that must be wrested from their control. Distributed ledger technology, using distributed public/private key addressing, running on a decentralized infrastructure, is as revolutionary as was the pen and paper, the sword, the gun, and the printing press, if not more so.
    (The physical worlds of touch, smell, shared energy, of food, water, tools, shelter, clothing and transportation, of pets, children, plants and (so I'm told) earth and stones ... these are also essential, though can tolerate considerable neglect at times (as I can personally testify.) This is not an either-or. This is another layer of living activity.)
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 20th November 2021 at 22:30.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), Jayke (21st November 2021), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), Vangelo (21st November 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Architecture of the Debt Money System.

It's "Proof of Stake", not fractional reserve.

Proof of Stake

First a bit of background. The term "Proof of Stake" is a key term in cryptocurrency technology.

From Investopedia:

Quote The [blockchain] owners offer their coins as collateral for the chance to validate blocks. Coin owners with staked coins become "validators."

Validators are then selected randomly to "mine," or validate the block. This system randomizes who gets to "mine" rather than using a competition-based mechanism like proof-of-work.

To become a validator, a coin owner must "stake" a specific amount of coins.
    The lower proof of stake banking system

The local and commercial banking level, that lends to people and businesses, uses a proof-of-stake model: The more reserves a given bank stakes into the system, the more they can "lend", meaning the more debt-money they can create, exchanging value today for value plus interest at a future date, with the full force of the courts, police and military (if you're big enough) backing up those debt-money contracts.

The central banks of the world issue those "debt-money" generating licenses to the local and commercial banks, and hold those bank reserves, which reserves are just like the stakes in proof of stake cryptos.

Money is not "printed". It is lent.

All debt-money creation involves three parties:
    1. A borrower, who gets the right to spend so much today, in exchange for promising to return some amount, usually more, at a future time.
    2. A banker, who plays the role of the lender, issuing the right to spend so much today, and who also collects and records the promise to return some amount, from some party, at some future time.
    3. An enforcement arm, courts, police, and military, to enforce those promises (even on nation states).
    As noted above, the banker in (2) has license to only issue so much in loans, according to their stake, how much "bank reserves" they put up to play the game.

"Bank reserves" in a debt-money system are like "Proof of stake" in cryptocurrency.

The upper proof of stake banking system

So ... what happens to those "reserves", that the local and commercial banks have to stake in order to have a seat at the table.

Those reserves become the chips that the "big boys" play with.

The world's central banks and national treasuries play their own debt-money game, using those chips, where:
    1. The national government becomes the borrower.
    2. The central bank becomes the lender.
    3. The courts and the military of the world's superpower become the enforcers.
    There is no recognizable "bank" big enough, with big enough reserves, to issue the volume of debt-money that they "play" with at the Big Table.

Moreover, thanks to the inherent instability of debt-money systems, an increasingly large pile of "money" is needed to play that game at the "big table".

This instability is inherent in the system. The debt-money system keeps needing more and more money to pay both the principal and interest on past loans.

The key conflict of interest

This creates a conflict of interest. The world's superpower is both a borrower and the primary enforcer.

So the "real superpower", the Babylonian/Phoenician/Venetian/Anglo-American/Khazarian Mafia, uses black magic, blackmail, Satanic ritual, fraud, lies, and poisons of the mind, body, spirit, and earth:
    1. to control the superpower's "leaders" and
    2. to convince the people (aka debt slaves) to follow these "leaders".
    These "leaders" could be second grade school teachers, professors, doctors, lawyers, scientists, judges, publishers of "news", or anyone else so promoted, in an identified government, university, entertainment, sports, royalty, corporate, news, police, military, legal, or other such role.

The Tower of Babel

The American Empire, which has stood astride the globe like the Colossus, has become a Tower of Babel, endeavoring to unite the entire world under one pyramid of power, controlled by the Khazarian Mafia, whose ceremonial headquarters were perhaps to planned for Kazakhstan until last month, when Russian troops stopped a coup there, and installed what seems to me to be a more honest leader. The capitol of Kazakhstan, Nur-Sultan, is way overbuilt, like the Vatican and Washington DC, for the normal needs of that small (population 18 million) mountainous country.

That Tower must fall and is falling. The effort of the Khazarian Mafia to make China the next Great Superpower, or the next terrible protagonist, as Germany was in World Wars I and II, is failing.

Americans have an Epic Battle ahead, which may put to shame the battles described in Tolkein's "Lord of the Rings" (which has sat for years yet unread on the table in front of me).

China is the new Kaiser Wilhelm and Nazi Germany

It took two World Wars to move the "Capitol" of the system from using the British Pound, controlled from Buckingham Palace and the City of London, enforced by the British Navy, to using the US Dollar, controlled from the Beltway between Washington DC and New York City, enforced by the US Military. Both these World Wars featured Germany as the main antagonist, used to energize the build up of a world dominant US Military and Central Bank.

The move to China is collapsing. The corrupt and evil Khazarian Mafia is not able to grow the Tower that high, and the incoming galactic energy wave is too strong for such a flawed construction to handle.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th February 2022 at 07:06.

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), edina (24th February 2022), Ewan (24th February 2022), gord (24th February 2022), mountain_jim (24th February 2022), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), Valle (24th February 2022)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So the "real superpower", the Babylonian/Phoenician/Venetian/Anglo-American/Khazarian Mafia, uses black magic, blackmail, Satanic ritual, fraud, lies, and poisons of the mind, body, spirit, and earth:
    The above linked article about the Khazarian Mafia is well worth a read.

It is a just published, detailed history of the Khazarian Mafia through the ages, of their present operations, and of their ongoing take down. It closely matches my, less detailed, understanding.

My above post above describing The Architecture of the Debt Money System is I believe a more prosaic and detailed description of an instantiation of what this article calls Babylonian Money-Magick.

I would post this article here in its entirety, if I learned it would be welcome here. It's from a source (Preston James, Veterans Today) that some consider dubious, and it is, to put it gently, controversial.

Do give it a read.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 24th February 2022 at 13:01.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), edina (24th February 2022), Ewan (24th February 2022), mountain_jim (24th February 2022), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

It is a just published, detailed history of the Khazarian Mafia through the ages, of their present operations, and of their ongoing take down. It closely matches my, less detailed, understanding.

My above post above describing The Architecture of the Debt Money System is I believe a more prosaic and detailed description of an instantiation of what this article calls Babylonian Money-Magick.

I would post this article here in its entirety, if I learned it would be welcome here. It's from a source (Preston James, Veterans Today) that some consider dubious, and it is, to put it gently, controversial.

Do give it a read.
    My introduction to the KM was Arthur Koestler’s book The Thirteenth Tribe, which I read during the early eighties. Soon after publishing the book the author and his wife died in an apparent suicide.
    What I find missing in this article is an attempt to find a connection to the rampant pedophilia in the churches, and also the connection to what Clif High calls “the bug”.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (24th February 2022), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), edina (24th February 2022), Ewan (24th February 2022), Harmony (26th February 2022), mountain_jim (24th February 2022), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2022), wondering (27th February 2022)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,603 times in 673 posts

Do give it a read.
    I just wanted to point out that this Khazarian Mafia article is not newly published. It's been republished periodically, because it is an important article and needs to be read by more people. The earliest copy I have is from March 8, 2015.
    The only place a perfect right angle ever CAN be, is the mind.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to gord For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), Ewan (27th February 2022), mountain_jim (26th February 2022), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), ThePythonicCow (24th February 2022), wondering (27th February 2022)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gord (here)
    I just wanted to point out that this Khazarian Mafia article is not newly published. It's been republished periodically, because it is an important article and needs to be read by more people. The earliest copy I have is from March 8, 2015.
    ah - thanks - good catch

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (24th February 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (25th February 2022), Bill Ryan (24th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), Ewan (27th February 2022), gord (24th February 2022), Snoweagle (26th February 2022), The KMan (24th February 2022), wondering (27th February 2022)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ah - thanks - good catch
    Now I've found a brand new, rendition of this tale of the Khazarian, posted earlier today by Clif High:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FP8ZtEaliS2g

Skip to about the 7:40 mark to get past Clif's woes dealing with a piece of beach front property he has.

Clif provides only a brief introduction to this history, relying on one of his strengths, linguistics for some of the pertinent detail.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 26th February 2022 at 02:32.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (26th February 2022), Bill Ryan (26th February 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), Ewan (27th February 2022), gord (26th February 2022), Gwin Ru (26th February 2022), Harmony (26th February 2022), mountain_jim (26th February 2022), The KMan (28th February 2022), wondering (27th February 2022), Yoda (26th February 2022)

25. Link to Post #133
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

[...]
    Now I've found a brand new, rendition of this tale of the Khazarian, posted earlier today by Clif High:
    [...]
    Skip to about the 7:40 mark to get past Clif's woes dealing with a piece of beach front property he has.

Clif provides only a brief introduction to this history, relying on one of his strengths, linguistics for some of the pertinent detail.

... Clif indicated a good reference for the history and "future" of khazaria:
    Which I reproduced in full (here) because of this cryptic prophecy:
    Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    Israel in these days finds a new land around the city with golden roofs. It is time to wash the blood of your children. Israel rushes into the city and saves it. Finally, the star has six points.
    [...]
    For the longest time, I couldn't place a "City with golden roofs" anywhere... until yesterday when I tried the French version: "La Cité aux Toits d'Or" which yields (Yandex) two main contender:
    ... oh well... nothing else but woo... right!?

And now I read somewhere that Ukraine is calling on Israel to mediate between Ukraine and Russia...

Related:
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 26th February 2022 at 15:23.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (27th February 2022), avid (26th February 2022), Ba-ba-Ra (27th February 2022), Bill Ryan (26th February 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), edina (26th February 2022), Ewan (27th February 2022), mountain_jim (26th February 2022), The KMan (28th February 2022), ThePythonicCow (28th February 2022), ulli (27th February 2022), wondering (27th February 2022)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

Do give it a read.
    My introduction to the KM was Arthur Koestler’s book The Thirteenth Tribe, which I read during the early eighties. Soon after publishing the book the author and his wife died in an apparent suicide.
    What I find missing in this article is an attempt to find a connection to the rampant pedophilia in the churches, and also the connection to what Clif High calls “the bug”.
    I found Koestler’s book about the history of the Khazars online. In case anyone wants to take the deep dive. http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/Koestler13thTribe.htm

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

avid (28th February 2022), Bill Ryan (28th February 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), edina (28th February 2022), Krist (28th February 2022), mountain_jim (28th February 2022), The KMan (28th February 2022), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2022)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

Do give it a read.
    I found Koestler’s book about the history of the Khazars online. In case anyone wants to take the deep dive. http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/Koestler13thTribe.htm
    Additionally, several of Koestler's books are in the Avalon Library, including "The Thirteenth Tribe".

https://avalonlibrary.net/?search=koestler
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), Ewan (28th February 2022), Mike (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (28th February 2022), The KMan (28th February 2022), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2022), ulli (28th February 2022)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by edina (here)

Do give it a read.
    Additionally, several of Koestler's books are in the Avalon Library, including "The Thirteenth Tribe".

https://avalonlibrary.net/?search=koestler
    Thanks, Edina. I also read his book “The Roots of Coincidence” which I discovered just now to also be I n the Avalon Library. While reading it, coincidences in my own life went through the roof, which later made me realize that my focus in that direction created them. Huge Aha! moment. Highly recommend reading it, if only to study ones own consciousness affecting events.
    Which is also why I am now focusing on the Ukrainian situation not as a war, but as a brief interlude to drive the world ever faster towards peace.
    Back to topic.

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), edina (28th February 2022), Ewan (28th February 2022), Mike (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (28th February 2022), The KMan (28th February 2022), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2022), Tintin (14th April 2022)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Krist's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a chance to read the "The Thirteenth Tribe" in the early 90's. I found it during a short stay at a county jail in northern California of all places. It was a good read for the time, unfortunately the last few pages were gone. The inmates had a habit of using book pages to smoke dried banana peels,lol, not making that up.
    Looking forward to reading that one again to the end."The Roots of Coincidence" is now on my new read list.
    Thanks ulli,edina!
    Last edited by Krist; 28th February 2022 at 11:38. Reason: addition

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Krist For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), edina (28th February 2022), indiana (3rd March 2022), Mike (3rd March 2022), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2022), Tintin (14th April 2022)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

This was published by Chris Martenson last night. As can be expected, it's a masterclass in presentation, building the logic all the way to its conclusion from a very elementary level.

(Some readers who already have a clear understanding of how energy underpins all economies, and what 'debt' really is, could save themselves a little time and start a short way in.)

Economic Warning! Russia & Energy = Imminent Financial/Economic Disaster

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd March 2022 at 18:33.

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (3rd March 2022), ClearWater (3rd March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), Hym (3rd March 2022), indiana (3rd March 2022), Mike (3rd March 2022), mountain_jim (4th March 2022), ThePythonicCow (10th March 2022), Tintin (14th April 2022), Yoda (3rd March 2022)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Chris Martenson gets part of the story right, and with his many years of practice, well and clearly presented.

Our current debt-money system leverages energy trade, especially in petroleum based energy, as the primary source of funding debt. The debt grows exponentially, while the funding source only grows linearly. Crash inevitably ensues.

He glosses over, in my view, another key part of the story.

The fundamental mechanism used to leverage all the monetary instruments underlying our monetary system, from the British Pound to the US Dollar, is debt. It just so happens that for the last century, debt payments have been tied to petroleum trade payments.

Our money is based on debt - promises of future income in return for present spending power, in a system controlled by the Khazarian Mafia, aka the Babylonian/Phoenician/Venetian/Anglo-American Banksters.

The following gives me hope that I will live long enough to see the collapse, world-wide, of the debt-money system that has plagued humanity for centuries.

This Zerohedge article gives a fine overview of the tumult in the world's gold markets:
    The above Zerohedge article recommends the following paper, which is brilliant. The paper is seeped in commodity hedge fund and quant trading lingo, so a bit of a steep read, but provides, to this very-very-amateur reader, a compelling insight to how the world's monetary system is reshaping itself:
    From the above paper, the not-quite-so-amateur conspiracy theory lobe of my brain suspects that the insane sanctions being imposed by "Western" countries on all manner of commodities, including now even Russian tainted gold and anyone trading in such, are being deliberately instigated by China, through its political, banking and financial minions that it has infiltrated widely and deeply into the West.

China is getting the West to shoot itself in the foot (or somewhere north of there, such as in the ass beneath their wallet pocket).

Or, to put the same speculation in more optimistic terms, supporters of commodity based money are getting the supporters of debt based money (Rothschild, Rockefeller, ... come to mind) to self destruct.

We are witnessing the death of debt-money, and a return to commodity based money.

Two of the dominant Asian land mass powers, China and Russia, are sinking the (debt-money) ships of the Phoenician Navy.

One short term, here and now, consequence is that shipping costs across the oceans have been and continue to rise dramatically, while shipping volumes decrease and delays increase, as that infrastructure is increasingly stressed.

For centuries, the delays and risks in getting natural resources, be it Chinese silk or modern day petroleum, from the source to the consumer, largely involved shipping over oceans, or before that, long and dangerous travel by foot and horse over land. This provided a fundamental need for debt-based financing, to pay the producer, while the goods were (quite a bit later, and with considerable risk) delivered for payment.

Now with railroads and pipelines connecting Russia and China, the primary determinant of what goes where is "Who has the goods?". The delivery is almost immediate and practically risk free. If Russia can dig it out of the ground, or China can make it in a factory, the commerce can happen.

That fundamentally shifts the balance of power from the shipper of the product (using debt-based money) to the producer of the product (using commodity based money).

Once the United States rebuilds its factories, it too can become Great Again, as it has a similar capacity to become a land based empire, from the fields, wells and mines, to the store shelf. Europe on the other hand has more factories and people than it has fertile land and mines, so it will need to resume trade with the empire to the east of it, Russia, to make this transition.

As described at length in Koestler's "The Thirteenth Tribe", posted above, the Asian land mass tribes have been battling the Babylonian/Phoenician/Venetian/Khazarian Mafia tribe for thousands of years.

The tide is turning, and the earth is quaking, in the long battle.

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th March 2022 at 19:46.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Alan (14th March 2022), Bill Ryan (10th March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), mountain_jim (27th March 2022), norman (10th March 2022), Tintin (14th April 2022)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

We are witnessing the death of debt-money, and a return to commodity based money.
    The specific way forward has become clearer to me, with recent actions by elements of the US federal government and Fed Chair Jerome Powell,

I have stated a new thread, to lay this out:

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th March 2022), Dennis Leahy (22nd October 2023), mountain_jim (27th March 2022), Snoweagle (24th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 7 9 LastLast