+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How Much of These 10 Insights & Perspectives Resonates With You?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,274 times in 21,092 posts

Lightbulb How Much of These 10 Insights & Perspectives Resonates With You?

10 Insights & Perspectives That May Help Your Spiritual Path:

Disclaimer: All insights & perspectives are for consideration purpose only.

When Truth Resonates ... Tyranny Falls

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    August 28th, 2021

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 28th August 2021 at 12:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Blacklight43 (29th August 2021), Bluegreen (29th August 2021), Brigantia (28th August 2021), DeeMetrios (29th August 2021), East Sun (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Heart to heart (29th August 2021), Kryztian (28th August 2021), Le Chat (28th August 2021), lizhekb (29th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (28th August 2021), mojo (28th August 2021), Rhogar (28th August 2021), scotslad (29th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2021), the_real_dave-id (29th August 2021), Tyy1907 (28th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021), xidaijena (30th August 2021), yelik (29th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,774 times in 4,343 posts

Default Re: How Much of These 10 Insights & Perspectives Resonates With You?

Everything aligns and is pretty close to what I strongly believe is the truth (and with some, know to be the truth) except 05, and 08.

Partially 08 is correct (in my view). Genetic tinkering was performed on early hominids, and various different extra-terrerstrial races were involved. Maybe some did had negative designs, but others definitely not. The overriding goal was to create an incarnation vehicle for developing souls using a conglomerate of genetic material of existing advanced races. We were to be a sort of mixing pot, a galactic nursery so to speak. And we were initially created quite perfect. We lived for as long as we wished and in perfect harmony with nature - disease/infirmity did not exist. From what I've pieced together, a major unforeseen catastrophe occurred somewhere along the line. A large meteor collided with the earth and introduced to the ecosphere a wide array of contaminates. They upset the balance of life on earth. Impurity was the result, and disease.

As for 05, the earth being 600 billion years old, and hollow... No spiritual sources that I trust, or scientific studies that make a jot of sense, back that up at all. So that is a hard sell if you ask me.

But the above I stand by for now. I've encountered this information from several sources, not merely earthbound myths, but from spirit itself, including channelling and akashic readings. Many pieces I've assembled myself. They come with the disclaimer that all theories and considerations are in flux. What one believes today may be different tomorrow as new understandings emerge. What the truth really is none of us know, or really can know for sure.

One also has alternate timelines to consider. They overlap, as do parallel dimensions. History, especially deep history, is a very complex tapestry, and not a straight and easy-to-follow line at all.
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (28th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), Heart to heart (29th August 2021), Le Chat (28th August 2021), lizhekb (29th August 2021), mojo (28th August 2021), Nasu (30th August 2021), Pam (30th August 2021), wondering (29th August 2021), yelik (29th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Egypt Avalon Member KhafreMenkaure's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Genetic Systems of the planets Cosmic rotation radiation networks are yet to be revealed and explained by Governments, the systems of the Afterlife. At Government level these are long ago equated conscious, from the Neanderthal - Human first rotation lifeform that are our Genetic origin. They exist internal to what's now called Government. The First genetics program. The life to life genetic management of our species. This is administered via Quadrant Global radiation operated lifeform life support, life to life atmosphere technology. There is a dateline for public conscious which is syncopated to the closure of RELIGION (fects). The 16th century medieval wizard - shape, book, costume war SPR1 genetic program of establishment of Civilization. Low class genetics in expansion program incorporated first rotation lifeform. AKA Government to Origin Genetics First System Management species.
    Goverment program...Nocturn files//... establishment protocol design engineer code FBI. (Pi operative) CIA.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KhafreMenkaure For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), lizhekb (29th August 2021), Nasu (30th August 2021), Pam (30th August 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member DeeMetrios's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,324 times in 229 posts

All ten ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeMetrios For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021), Harmony (29th August 2021), lizhekb (29th August 2021), Nasu (30th August 2021), yelik (29th August 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,003 times in 2,649 posts

Welcome KhafreMenkaure,

I will just add this link that I think you may have wanted to add to your post

note: deleted link as wasn't correct.

Quote Posted by KhafreMenkaure (here)
    The Genetic Systems of the planets Cosmic rotation radiation networks are yet to be revealed and explained by Governments, the systems of the Afterlife. At Government level these are long ago equated conscious, from the Neanderthal - Human first rotation lifeform that are our Genetic origin. They exist internal to what's now called Government. The First genetics program. The life to life genetic management of our species. This is administered via Quadrant Global radiation operated lifeform life support, life to life atmosphere technology. There is a dateline for public conscious which is syncopated to the closure of RELIGION (fects). The 16th century medieval wizard - shape, book, costume war SPR1 genetic program of establishment of Civilization. Low class genetics in expansion program incorporated first rotation lifeform. AKA Government to Origin Genetics First System Management species.
    Goverment program...Nocturn files//... establishment protocol design engineer code FBI. (Pi operative) CIA.
    Last edited by Harmony; 6th September 2021 at 15:26. Reason: posted wrong link

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harmony For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021), lizhekb (29th August 2021), Nasu (30th August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

4). do they know what devil? Bible or other? and 2). stands by why this happens? would 3). help us out in this predicament?

And when those in charge of 4). pass are they any the wiser through 9).? So over time 4). diminishes?

1). and 7). highly resonate with me, the rest, no so much..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021), lizhekb (29th August 2021), Pam (30th August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Mandarin
    Thanks

Thanks for the summary of probably the most ten controversial ideas. They all made me think.

IMO, spirituality is beyond words and ideas. If one is in the right path or way, he or she should not be obsessed by words and ideas.
    what I want or what I am.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lizhekb For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,724 times in 193 posts

I'm pretty much down with most of them. I'm not sure how any of them would help necessarily with your spiritual path. Whatever that means 🙂

Earth is 600 billion years old? Do they mean 6 billion perhaps? The current universe is estimated by astronomers to be around 13 billion years old and I think the Vedas of India reckon it's more like 16 billion from what I remember. I think 600 might be a stretch.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apulu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,270 times in 2,725 posts

Just want to comment on #6. The creator is just that creator or the source. In star wars they call it the force. God use to be gods in the old bibles. Its the aliens who came to earth from heaven. Its depicted in many arts in many ancient caves. these are the advance beings that creates human to "their own image" by splicing their DNA to that of chimps. As we all know we have the devil vs god. As in politics or everywhere there are at least two factions owned by the same masters. From the perspective of so above is below. I will guess that god and the devil is of the same genre. choose anyone you get same thing. I suggest we stop calling the creator god. By calling the creator god and god the creator we are helping in mind conditioning of the masses. god, evil, controllers are one and the same. With a slight difference god pretends to be benevolent. Nothing new with evils who wants to dupe you and me.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021), Pam (30th August 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,696 times in 3,333 posts

Quote 04. The most powerful people in the world form a criminal cabal that practices devil-worship and is actively abusing the people, keeping them ignorant, frightening them and poisoning them.
    I would like to add that these people are inadvertently providing the incentive for many of us to really wake up. It is providing some of us who were dipping our feet in the water to jump in and embrace the fact that we are sovereign beings and very powerful in our own right. They are providing an opportunity for the wavering to become courageous and decisive. They can take my life and maybe even hold me down and ram a needle in my arm but they will never take away what I have gained through their greed, cruelty and lies.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (30th August 2021), Nasu (30th August 2021), Tyy1907 (30th August 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    China Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,516 times in 1,022 posts

06. Everything is made by, and is part of, the Creator who experiences itself through countless different forms of life and universes. Each universe has at least one God who co-created that universe and manages it.

07. All matter is light-energy that vibrates at a certain frequency. Full consciousness exists in this energy and this is why matter can be influenced by DNA or the human brain for example. All knowledge, thoughts and intentions on a planet together form the collective consciousness. Our society is a reflection of our collective consciousness.

09. The soul of a human being passes through hundreds of lifetimes in which it experiences all aspects of life and the moral spectrum, making it develop spiritually. In between, souls reside in heaven, where they evaluate completed lives and plan new lives, with the help of their spirit guides.

10. All life is moving in cycles of different lengths. Currently, Earth is in a process that's called Ascension, in which a cycle of duality is coming to an end and an harmonious era begins in a higher dimension.

Wow, I totally agree with above four insights. It matches a lot with our lifechanyuan values.

such as :

237.现实是自己意识的投射,抱怨现实不如改造自己。
    Reality is the projection of one’s own consciousness; transform yourself rather than complaining about perceived reality.

238.有什么样的意识,就有什么样的人生;有什么样的人生,就有什么样的存在。
    One’s consciousness will determine their life; one’s life will determine their existence.

240.爱,越是释放,能量越充足;越是吝啬,能量越贫乏。

The more love you release, the more energy you will have; the less you release, the less you will have.

361.生命演化和轮回是为了维护宇宙的道德和宇宙整体生命的动态平衡。

The purpose of LIFE’s evolution and transmigration is to maintain the universal ethics and the dynamic balance of the entire LIFE of the universe.

385.当许多人的意识同频共振时,他们就处在了同一个世界中,天堂和地狱就是意识同频共振者们共同创造出来的真实世界,就像地球上的一切都是地球上来过的“人”们共同创造出来的那样。

When many people's consciousnesses resonate in common, they live in the same world. Heaven and hell are the real worlds created by the people whose consciousnesses resonate in common, like everything on Earth is created together by the “people” who have been to the Earth.

397.每个人有每个人的生命轨迹,一切皆定数,表面上看起来的冤枉,里面全是自己冥冥中的念头和所作所为导致。

Everyone has their own LIFE trajectory; everything is destined. It might seem on the surface that we have been wronged, but that appearance might have actually resulted from our own imperceptible thoughts and behaviors.

502.万物有源,源头就是上帝;生命有等级,生命的最高级就是上帝;万物在运动,运动的初动力就是上帝;宇宙有序,秩序的制定者就是上帝;万物有灵,灵的源泉就是上帝。

About the Greatest Creator:

l Everything comes from its source; the Greatest Creator is the ultimate source;

l Every LIFE is at its level; the Greatest Creator is the highest level;

l Everything is in motion; the Greatest Creator is the original power for all motions;

l The universe is in order; the Greatest Creator is the designer of the order;

l Everything has spirit; the Greatest Creator is the ultimate source of all spirits.

506.上帝不是神,神有很多,而上帝是唯一的。

The Greatest Creator is not a god. There are many gods in the universe, but the Greatest Creator is exclusive.

507.基督耶稣不是上帝,是神。

Jesus Christ is not the Greatest Creator but a god.

508.人一切的关系中,与上帝的关系是最根本的关系。

Our relationship with the Greatest Creator is the most fundamental of all human relationships.

537.“三分人事七分天”,这是说,要成就某事,要达成心愿,要实现理想,个人的努力只占三分,七分要靠天,这个天就是上帝,就是道,就是程序,就是天时、地利、人和,就是自然。人的智慧是非常有限的,人的努力 也是有限的,如果天时不顺,如果地利不便,人再努力,也是枉然。

“Man proposes and god disposes”. That is to say, one’s success in achieving something and realizing certain wishes and ideals relies 30% on individual diligence and 70% on the natural environment; in this sense, the natural environment means the Greatest Creator, Dao, the program, good timing, geographical convenience, harmonious human relations, and nature. Human wisdom and human endeavors are both very limited; if time and geographical positions are not favorable, you cannot achieve anything no matter how much effort you exert.~800 Values

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xidaijena For This Post:

Ankle Biter (9th September 2021), Craig (30th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (30th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread