+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BibleUFO.com Is Now BibleUFO.net

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default BibleUFO.com Is Now BibleUFO.net

Anyone remember Patrick Cooke? I loved his work! His site has been restored to www.BibleUFO.net . After he passed away his wife sold his domain from under him and his lifes work was gone. That site was BibleUFO.com but www.BibleUFO.net seems to be a new site with much of his work restored to public domain.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

AlaBil (29th August 2021), ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Thumbs up Re: BibleUFO.com Is Now BibleUFO.net

Quote Posted by BrotherWayne (here)
    Anyone remember Patrick Cooke? I loved his work! His site has been restored to www.BibleUFO.net. After he passed away his wife sold his domain from under him and his lifes work was gone. That site was BibleUFO.com but BibleUFO.net seems to be a new site with much of his work restored to public domain.
    I promote that site: (BibleUFO.net and all similar sites) since it was founded long time ago to all my Christian conspiracy research colleagues & friends, not because I am a "religious type" (as I see that as the opposite of real spirituality) ... I share & promote that because vast majority of Christians claiming and/or assuming that "all" real UFOs "must" be "demonic" and that particular site helps better understanding that labels like: "demons, angels & fallen angels" are all assumptions based upon very little knowledge what really happened ... so many love to judge fast not because they know what is going on, but rather they do not want to know and labels like "demons" is a perfect excuse not to research any further in to UFOs unless you get obsessed in "proving they all must be demons" and use a very narrow myopic tunnel-vision to push the known Christian talking points over and over in echo-chamber communities. And the moment you start to question that they will quote scripture in to infinity without really listening to what you have to say or offer, as their minds are already made up. That site can balance that out very nicely.

After giving over 80 UFO Lectures in 5 different countries last 3 decades ... I personally met all kinds of Christians wanting to debate me face to face in real life and learned a lot because of it. Some of them are "hard core" anti-New World Order types thus have a form of mutual respect >>> except when discussing UFOs then their old programming (conditioning) kicks in.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 29th, 2021
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th August 2021 at 09:46.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (29th August 2021), BrotherWayne (29th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Lightbulb Re: BibleUFO.com Is Now BibleUFO.net

• Ancient Aliens: The Bible's Shocking Connection
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 29th August 2021 at 09:07.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member BrotherWayne's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: BibleUFO.com Is Now BibleUFO.net

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Quote Posted by BrotherWayne (here)
    Anyone remember Patrick Cooke? I loved his work! His site has been restored to www.BibleUFO.net. After he passed away his wife sold his domain from under him and his lifes work was gone. That site was BibleUFO.com but BibleUFO.net seems to be a new site with much of his work restored to public domain.
    I promote that site: (BibleUFO.net and all similar sites) since it was founded long time ago to all my Christian conspiracy research colleagues & friends, not because I am a "religious type" (as I see that as the opposite of real spirituality) ... I share & promote that because vast majority of Christians claiming and/or assuming that "all" real UFOs "must" be "demonic" and that particular site helps better understanding that labels like: "demons, angels & fallen angels" are all assumptions based upon very little knowledge what really happened ... so many love to judge fast not because they know what is going on, but rather they do not want to know and labels like "demons" is a perfect excuse not to research any further in to UFOs unless you get obsessed in "proving they all must be demons" and use a very narrow myopic tunnel-vision to push the known Christian talking points over and over in echo-chamber communities. And the moment you start to question that they will quote scripture in to infinity without really listening to what you have to say or offer, as their minds are already made up. That site can balance that out very nicely.

After giving over 80 UFO Lectures in 5 different countries last 3 decades ... I personally met all kinds of Christians wanting to debate me face to face in real life and learned a lot because of it. Some of them are "hard core" anti-New World Order types thus have a form of mutual respect >>> except when discussing UFOs then their old programming (conditioning) kicks in.
    cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    August 29th, 2021
    For sure! I love that subject and yes. Across the board Christianity hands down believes that UFOs are demons or demonic in nature. They always demonize what they don't understand.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BrotherWayne For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (29th August 2021), Sunny-side-up (29th August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread