+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toxic Passivity

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

Default Toxic Passivity

There are many people who have researched and treated issues like the effect of trauma, who show that one consequence of an overwhelming assault on the human is a kind of helplessness. A learned helpless incapacitates people. Peter Breggin in his discussion with Alex Jones on 8/28 stated that the INTENTION of the assault on humanity now is to make us feel helpless and return us to a state of serfdom. Dr. Breggin thinks that this feudal condition of serfs ruled by their lords constitutes the whole history of humanity until the US of America.

I defer in one way. Indigenous populations like the peoples who lived in the territory of the Americas called the Iroquois Confederacy understood and lived the concept of a democracy. I understand that this came form a source called the Peace Maker 1000 years before and influenced the people we know as our Founding Fathers of the Constitution.

IMO the personage of Jesus also stood for the same principles 2000 years ago.

Now we face a time when we have developed the ultimate technologic potential to completely control everyone and what stands in the way? It is the WILL to fight. However this WILL is thwarted by the sense of helplessness.
    I have been struggling with the results of my upbringing all my life (66 years). At one point I recall that I knew I have what I call "a will deficit disorder". I have overcome much of what I learned concerning the need to "stay in my place" as whatever I was believing my "place" to be in relationships, in my career as a nurse. I never succombed to need for approval that some may experience. BUT IT STOPS me to feel I am helpless to change "things". NOW we MUST IMO rise to a level of resistance that is extremely daunting. I am not sure how to achieve the fearlessness, help FULL ness necessary.

Coincidentally I watched a video by Peter Grannon yesterday.

He may be familiar to people. He has been doing really great personal coaching and sharing with people about how narcissm works and I think he is a great way shower. It has been presented in threads here before that what OUR GOVERNMENTS are doing is just like a personal abuser's actions: gaslighting, punishment, isolation. We live in a social system that creates the development of narcissm and learned helplessness.

I recommend that you listen to this segment of the program from Infowars at 132:03.

Toxic Passivity is a frame for how we are IMPRISONED by our own psychological attitudes. These must change or we are IMO all "goners".

What do YOU think?
    Last edited by Delight; 29th August 2021 at 18:25.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ankle Biter (13th April 2022), Brigantia (29th August 2021), Franny (31st August 2021), gord (29th August 2021), Peace in Oz (31st August 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th August 2021), Tintin (31st August 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,261 times in 5,712 posts

Default Re: Toxic Passivity

rewiring our brains is the key to overcoming toxic passivity. The Joe Dispenza Gaia series is on bitchute. Really good into and full of how to overcome challenges and conditions in the outer environment and to be greater than time. I Highly recommend and wish I knew how to download to the library....

Quote Rewired with Joe Dispenza
    Season 1 Episode 1
    Introduction to Your Brain

You have the capability of becoming supernatural, which means being able to change your body and your world by thought alone. Dr. Joe Dispenza reveals the formula for rewiring your brain and changing your life. He explains that we are not hardwired to be a certain way for the entirety of our lives.

Before you can understand how this works, you need an introduction to your brain and its parts, to learn how they affect what you think, do, and experience. Armed with this knowledge, you have the power to create coherence within.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/yCER8sRRqgpO
    Last edited by Delight; 31st August 2021 at 05:54.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Icare (1st September 2021), Peace in Oz (31st August 2021)

+ Reply to Thread